tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

How Our Thoughts Change Reality. The Fiber Optic Theory of Reality

mudra
    mudra

How Our Thoughts Change Reality.  The Fiber Optic Theory of Reality Empty How Our Thoughts Change Reality. The Fiber Optic Theory of Reality

Post  mudra Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:19 am

How Our Thoughts Change Reality.

The Fiber Optic Theory of Reality

by Michael & Stephanie Relfe B.Sc. (Sydney)
    May 18 2008

Many people believe that "our thoughts change reality". Others believe that they never change reality. I hope to explain to you in this article what we believe is the truth of this concept. It's not demonic. It's quantum physics.

After I did various seminars where I learned that "our thoughts change reality" I had a number of experiences which were hard to explain away. For example, I could (and still can) 'manifest' a parking space. Most people can do this. Here's how you do it. Before you arrive at your destination, 'see' a picture of the space you will park in, and that it is empty, or that someone leaves just before you get there. It is amazing how often this works, even in very busy areas. For example, I remember once riding with a friend to a concert in the park in Sydney. Like most huge cities, it is next to impossible to get parking. So getting a parking space when thousands of others would be there seemed impossible, and that it would have been better to have taken public transport. So I asked my friend where he intended to park. He said he would manifest a spot very close to the park. I was very impressed when, sure enough, he found a spot just where he said he would.

http://www.metatech.org/2008/thoughts_change_reality_shift.html

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

How Our Thoughts Change Reality.  The Fiber Optic Theory of Reality Empty Re: How Our Thoughts Change Reality. The Fiber Optic Theory of Reality

Post  mudra Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Introducing The Bandwidth Oracle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svsYZ6Q9-Ew&feature=player_embedded#!

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

How Our Thoughts Change Reality.  The Fiber Optic Theory of Reality Empty Re: How Our Thoughts Change Reality. The Fiber Optic Theory of Reality

Post  mudra Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 am

Can you imagine cancer away?

March 3, 2011
    http://edition.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/03/03/ep.seidler.cancer.mind.body/

When Oscar winner David Seidler got cancer, he imagined his disease disappearing and it did.

(CNN) -- By now, you likely know David Seidler, who won an Oscar on Sunday for best original screenplay for "The King's Speech," was a stutterer just like King George VI, whose battle with the speech disorder is portrayed in the film.

What you might not know is that Seidler, 73, suffered from cancer, just like the king did. But unlike his majesty, Seidler survived the cancer, and he says he did so because he used the same vivid imagination he employed to write his award-winning script.

Seidler says he visualized his cancer away.

"I know it sounds awfully Southern California and woo-woo," he admits when he describes the visualization techniques he used when his bladder cancer was diagnosed nearly six years ago. "But that's what happened."

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:10 pm