tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
THEeXchanger
malletzky
Carol
mudra
devakas
Threecaster
Beren
11 posters

Ultimate reality

Beren
    Beren

Ultimate reality Empty Ultimate reality

Post  Beren Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:47 pm

What is Ultimate reality?
    I wasn`t thinking much about it through my current life but here and there a thought would arise about it.
    Oddly without any emotion attached. It was like self evident truth or thing that you don`t need to comment.

Now I`m interested in this because we as humans cannot change ultimate
    reality for that would mean an effort to change the Universe-Dimension
    fields-quantum physics-Creator-God....

My opinion is that God is.
    God is everything and there is nothing that isn`t God.
    Above religions and spirituality as it exist on Earth or elsewhere.

Here I`m thinking outside of the box completely and not talking about spiritual approach of us humans.
    I`m inclined to think that this big change in Universe on all levels
    will happen because humans try to change Ultimate reality by force.
    By various means of ET tech or tapping into unlimited energy through various hidden knowledge sciences.

My final questions here is : could this be true?
    Are we trying to attack God with this effort?
    Are we (some of us) trying to make war on First Source AKA God AKA Creator?
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Ultimate reality Empty Re: Ultimate reality

Post  Threecaster Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:45 pm

IMHO - you are askingthe right questions. There are material (and extra-dimentional)beings who wish to control us and lock us into a loop of fear, hatred and suffering. The energy us hoomans have when stuck in such a loop is quite delightful to these creatures. (Think: "SAW", the movies)

However as horrific as these visions are, one must remember that the "Dream Soup" in which we sing ourselves into existence is pretty much incomprehensible to most beings (3D or more included!)

The "power" these folks appear to have is just that, an appearance. It is mostly illusion and they use illusion to broadcast this "Apparent" power and trick folks into hurting themselves and others.

The Authentic power is Love, compassion, and imagination.

We have been programmed to think that this is all there is, and this is as good as it gets (Oxy!) But in our hearts we know better. (If we listen closely Enlightened )

I am fully convinced that our reality is programmamable just as we are, and the miracles and manifestations are just waiting for us to align ourselves to them! (I believe!)

If you are interested in my opinions onthe mechanics of ourselves interacting with our environment, there are some pretty good posts here:http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3256p510-how-has-everyone-been-doing-lately#71763 scroll down to # 523 & #525 for some further hallucination elucidation Hypnotize

The construct that places us here is immutable. But...this construct is so fundamental it likely lies even outside of SuperString Theory. (tho that is maybe the closest we have got so far!) But focusing at this level is almost immaterial to our existence...

I personally think this is technically impossible for any discrete entities. However, they may certainly put on a good showto make us *think* this sort of thing is happening...

Perhaps a better question is "What makes for the continuity that we perceive as our personal history?"

Itis this history we use to define ourselves, (and is often twisted to be used against us (sometimes by our own s elves!) Plus this is associated with the boundary of our awareness that separates our dreams from waking life, and our other selves (past and future) fromour current consciousness. When we can increase our awareness to tune in (literally!) to these parallel vibrations, we oopen ourselves to a increasing amount of miraculous and otherwise inexplicaple experiences! It is these phenomena that completely defy the controlling, material beings' expectations, and which is why JT will always triumph!

Believe in yourself. Trust your feelings. Always take the high road. You may be amazed at how things work out, and where your help comes from!
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:31 pm

In re-reading your post, I think you are attuning yourself to the possibilities that lie outside our normal programming.

The deepest "God-Level" of things are really, really deep in there; but If I am feeling you correctly, the layers (higher/lower vibrational states) of reality ARE mutable. It's just currently popular opinion that they are immutable. (there is such a thing as "Group Awareness" that shifts or holds a lot of layers...) "Did you hear that?" "If you heard that, it means it's real, and I'm not crazy!" so yea...watch out for that trap!

Even though I am only middle-aged, I have personally experienced events that shatter any sort of reasonable or sensical or scientific explanations. (Now I just have to figure out how to do them on purpose! ("Allright, let's take it from the top, and this time with FEELING!" The Floyd )

or maybe I should say with INTENT... cyclops

the UNemotion you are feeling Heh heh I suspect you may be beginning to attune yourself to a higher state of awareness, aka the Mental Plane.

I'm sure you are aware of the sequence of vibrational experience: Physical, Ethereal, Astral, Mental, Spiritual, (and then there's more!)

again, trust your feelings, and those little, smallest comments in the back of your mind.... Double Thumbs Up

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Those egoless sincere explanations are beautiful. Hope many enjoy your posts TC.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:24 pm

ultimate reality to realize that we are not this body, that we are soul. Stay disattached from this material world, have no fear, concur maya goddess(illiusion) in this material world. help others if you can. each life counts, each your incarnation counts.
    via our mind we can degrade unlimitedly down, via our mind we can advance unlimitedly. Not to all is given, this is a fact. sad fact. It may take many thousand lives to get self realization, lucky we are at least talking about... seed is there, it depends our will how we will grow it. all is spiritual and from there all universes are manifested. false ego is self satisfaction not self realization and it is 'killing' souls to be in prison. courtain is closed. TC is right about tunning to supreme personality of godhead, because poor spirits and very powerful exist also. ego souls without love to all create their own genesis it is their karma for many lives ahead.

stay tunned to the one true one.

devakas

Also for example meat eating is self imposed block to ourselves by ourselves. there is no love there you know of.

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:24 pm

I wish Floyd would create a survey for us to see how we are doing in the animal killing daily awareness with our consciousness expantion recently happening so fast. is it worth to go vegetarian? who thinks what.

bounce
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Beren wrote:
    My opinion is that God is.

My final questions here is : could this be true?
    Are we trying to attack God with this effort?

Random thoughts came to mind.

First ... if ...

then ...

Some of us trying to make war on First Source AKA God Aka Creator

is nevertheless the Creator playing a trick on himself Wink

Another thought ...

Ultimate reality 201

Let's say being the Creator out of pure Love you intent a tree.
    There is your tree , a creation that stands by it's own in your dream.
    You now " forget " it's just a creation that you could easily uncreate at will and begin to focus on the object
    by saying " Let's see what I have got here " ? . You begin analysing it deeply within and without
    using further your imagination and intent . Next to the tree flowers start to grow and underneath it there is soil.
    The soil makes up a planet . To keep it in view there must be light and there comes the sun . As the sun radiates
    his powerfull energy things begin to dry . So to keep things in balance rain is needed .And there comes the clouds ...
    and so it goes on and on .
    Suddenly out of that one creation a whole universe comes into being ever growing and expanding
    as you go on maintaining you focus there and analysing it in an infinite number of ways.
    And as a last touch of genius amongst the many creatures you by now have brought to life you create
    spirit companions capable of either adding to the complexity of the picture or waking from the dream by figuring it all out
    and be Love.

and then these words by Shakti Pawha Kaur Khalsa

If you can't see God in All, You can't see God at All.

Therefore...

Ultimate reality 182

The genius of a composer is found in the notes of his music; but analyzing the notes will not reveal his genius. The poet's greatness is contained in his words; yet the study of his words will not disclose his inspiration. God reveals himself in creation; but scrutinize creation as minutely as you wish, you will not find God, any more than you will find the soul through careful examination of your body.

Love from me
    mudra

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 pm

devakas wrote:
    Those egoless sincere explanations are beautiful. Hope many enjoy your posts TC.

Your kind words warm my heart! Cheerful Even I am quite surprised sometimes at the words which spring from my fingertips! It's like they have a mind of their won ( Huh ? um...own...) {The words? or The Fingers? Blink YES! } Inthe past years it has not always been easy to get the little buggers to line up in a meaningful manner, and especially so as to have meaning to others! Lolerz

For some REAL parlor tricks, look up Linda Goodman's Lexigrams, particularly in her book Star Signs. She also speaks of consuming flesh of "cloven foot"...um...or maybe it's "creatures that spend their lives of the earth (aka rocks & soil). This does lower your vibration....mmmmMMMmmm...delicious bacony vibrations.... drunken

The Carol

mudra wrote:
    then ...

Let's say being the Creator out of pure Love you intent a tree.
    There is your tree , a creation that stands by it's own in your dream.
    You now " forget " it's just a creation that you could easily uncreate at will and begin to focus on the object
    by saying " Let's see what I have got here " ? . You begin analysing it deeply within and without
    using further your imagination and intent . Next to the tree flowers start to grow and underneath it there is soil.
    The soil makes up a planet . To keep it in view there must be light and there comes the sun . As the sun radiates
    his powerfull energy things begin to dry . So to keep things in balance rain is needed .And there comes the clouds ...
    and so it goes on and on .
    Suddenly out of that one creation a whole universe comes into being ever growing and expanding
    as you go on maintaining you focus there and analysing it in an infinite number of ways.
    And as a last touch of genius amongst the many creatures you by now have brought to life you create
    spirit companions capable of either adding to the complexity of the picture or waking from the dream by figuring it all out
    and be Love.
    And Mudra gently wields her vorpal sword, and more softly than a dove cleaves from us our common myth-conceptions (with apologies to Mr Asprin!) cyclops

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Beren wrote:What is Ultimate reality?
    One model I have been trying to flesh out...

In the center there is LIGHTLOVE. Four our flesh-beings' sake I guess imagine a star or a sun. In it's core there is no boundary or definition, there is only love and That Which Emerges. This is the core of the Female or Yang vibration.

As you move from the center (in any or all directions, just as when standing onthe North Pole all directions are South) you diverge from the light, and boundaries and definitions begin to emerge. At some distance fromthe center, the waveforms beginto collapse into discrete structures. At this point imagine a Dyson's Sphere of sorts, except that the thickness of the sphere is full of hotel rooms. Rooms of every size shape structure (both un and im) maginable; planet sized rooms. Those closest to the center are only of love and understanding.

Moving further from the center things are less bright, but more well defined. Somewhere inthe middle, betweenthe light sphere and the Darkest boundary, we are here. Our skills as hoomans enable us to traverse not only between the light and dark areas, but laterally along any given circumference. Here there be DRAGONS! Ultimate reality Dragon-151

Traversign laterally allows any and all creatures, places, states of beings to exist. (Insert surrealstic image here) and it's real, somewhere. (vis: Robert Heinlein's Number of the Beast)

Moving evenfurther from the center things start getting darker, and even more starkly defined. (How ironic is that, the less light, the sharper things become!) Here there are Rooms of Bad Feelings. The further you go into the darkness, the more the turbulence increases so that things start turning back in on themselves.

At the furthest distance from the center is DARKNESS and IGNORANCE. Here there is only darkness and That Which Absorbs (eats, destroys) This is the Male Vibration and Yin.

Here is where exist the self-feeding systems of guilt, embarrassment, ensnarement, hatred and people wearing stripes and plaids together. (The Devil wears a Checkered Suit! ) {Don't get me wrong, he's just doing his job...nothing personal you understand... Suspect }

It's easy to get lost in these maelstroms. Just as there are those who are blinded by the light. We must realize tho that there really is no "Good and Evil" These two oppositions are essential for the structure of life and the mechanizm of experience. It is the conflict that keeps The Flow flowing; and why it is so cool to be a Human Bean.

This is the structure of the DreamSoup that I ofthen mention. Navigation is achieved by our every thought and action. Our thoughts and intentions literally drive the bus, and pull through us the environment we wish to experience.

When I speak of miracles and amazing manifestations, they already exist. This is also how I speak of our past and future lives (s elves) all existing RIGHT NOW. Instead of going to the future or the past, you slow guideways (Gargh! go slideways...uh...close enough!)

We just have to line up or tune into ourselves to literally harmonise or resonate with That That Already Is, and we don't have to go through hell (or heaven!) to get there. As a singly personal experience ANYTHING is possible.

Now, getting TWO persons to experience this phenom at the same time is a different ball of wax. (Did you hear that?) But it has been known to happen. Ultimate reality -i260.photobucket.com-albums-ii25-TaylorTeel-z74420225

Getting an ENTIRE PLANET of persons to drive the bus in concert is a truly reality shaking business. Crazy Happy

The persons and entities who are trying to divide us and control us to their selfish advantage are vaguely aware of the potential of many persons with a common mind. So naturally they have installed systems to isolate us and make us think we are alone. This is only an illusion. (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!)

So relax! It's not Real! It's only Practice! Have Fun. And don't let me tell you what to do...make up your own mind!

(And look at this phrase carefully....I'll say it again:)

Make

Up

Your

Mind

This phrase is so powerful, it crashed my internet connection! Argh

Last edited by Threecaster on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed my Dragon!)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Ultimate reality -i260.photobucket.com-albums-ii25-TaylorTeel-z74420225
    kool

Ultimate reality Human%20bean

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Ultimate reality GI_77506_underpants%20white_bak

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 am

Threecaster wrote:
    Beren wrote:What is Ultimate reality?
    One model I have been trying to flesh out...

In the center there is LIGHTLOVE. Four our flesh-beings' sake I guess imagine a star or a sun. In it's core there is no boundary or definition, there is only love and That Which Emerges. This is the core of the Female or Yang vibration.

As you move from the center (in any or all directions, just as when standing onthe North Pole all directions are South) you diverge from the light, and boundaries and definitions begin to emerge. At some distance fromthe center, the waveforms beginto collapse into discrete structures. At this point imagine a Dyson's Sphere of sorts, except that the thickness of the sphere is full of hotel rooms. Rooms of every size shape structure (both un and im) maginable; planet sized rooms. Those closest to the center are only of love and understanding.

Moving further from the center things are less bright, but more well defined. Somewhere inthe middle, betweenthe light sphere and the Darkest boundary, we are here. Our skills as hoomans enable us to traverse not only between the light and dark areas, but laterally along any given circumference. Here there be DRAGONS! Ultimate reality DRGSMOKE_animado

Traversign laterally allows any and all creatures, places, states of beings to exist. (Insert surrealstic image here) and it's real, somewhere. (vis: Robert Heinlein's Number of the Beast)

Moving evenfurther from the center things start getting darker, and even more starkly defined. (How ironic is that, the less light, the sharper things become!) Here there are Rooms of Bad Feelings. The further you go into the darkness, the more the turbulence increases so that things start turning back in on themselves.

At the furthest distance from the center is DARKNESS and IGNORANCE. Here there is only darkness and That Which Absorbs (eats, destroys) This is the Male Vibration and Yin.

Here is where exist the self-feeding systems of guilt, embarrassment, ensnarement, hatred and people wearing stripes and plaids together. (The Devil wears a Checkered Suit! ) {Don't get me wrong, he's just doing his job...nothing personal you understand... Suspect }

It's easy to get lost in these maelstroms. Just as there are those who are blinded by the light. We must realize tho that there really is no "Good and Evil" These two oppositions are essential for the structure of life and the mechanizm of experience. It is the conflict that keeps The Flow flowing; and why it is so cool to be a Human Bean.

This is the structure of the DreamSoup that I ofthen mention. Navigation is achieved by our every thought and action. Our thoughts and intentions literally drive the bus, and pull through us the environment we wish to experience.

When I speak of miracles and amazing manifestations, they already exist. This is also how I speak of our past and future lives (s elves) all existing RIGHT NOW. Instead of going to the future or the past, you slow guideways (Gargh! go slideways...uh...close enough!)

We just have to line up or tune into ourselves to literally harmonise or resonate with That That Already Is, and we don't have to go through hell (or heaven!) to get there. As a singly personal experience ANYTHING is possible.

Now, getting TWO persons to experience this phenom at the same time is a different ball of wax. (Did you hear that?) But it has been known to happen. Ultimate reality -i260.photobucket.com-albums-ii25-TaylorTeel-z74420225

Getting an ENTIRE PLANET of persons to drive the bus in concert is a truly reality shaking business. Crazy Happy

The persons and entities who are trying to divide us and control us to their selfish advantage are vaguely aware of the potential of many persons with a common mind. So naturally they have installed systems to isolate us and make us think we are alone. This is only an illusion. (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!)

So relax! It's not Real! It's only Practice! Have Fun. And don't let me tell you what to do...make up your own mind!

(And look at this phrase carefully....I'll say it again:)

Make

Up

Your

Mind

This phrase is so powerful, it crashed my internet connection! Argh

Great thread here Beren ! Great contribution everyone !

And great post above TC. If I may, please let me contribute to your model with few of my thoughts.

If I understand correctly, you have put us humans "in the middle" of the light spectrum as being able to be equally potent in both ways - towards light with all endless possibilities of the creation itself as well as toward darkness with it’s also endless boundaries.

Only, I wouldn’t consider us as being in the middle of anything. Just as there exist no begining, middle or end of anything. We all know that in order to be light, there must be darkness first (...and there be light...).

So the darkness is well needed, otherwise we would not know of light. I consider the darkness not only as the all eating, all destroying and all absorbing power, which it definitely is, but further in this process, after eating, destroying and absorbing ALL that is, it gives birth to the light, which WE are.

It is more a kind of perpetual process of dying = getting into the darkness and being born again = comming into the light again.

So yes, the “Devil” (who does not exist as a persona, but only as archetype) is very needed by doing his job the way it is. I can only speak of my own experiences here, but I can assure every one that I have come so close to that state of mind where only less “evil” things can cause me hard feelings.

Or as Beren said it in his opening post...I also tend to be more and more emotionless these days.

Indeed, accepting both the light and the darkness equally, one accepts the necessity of both and one becomes more “centred” (yes, the necessity of the visual centre between light and darkness still exists in the terms of our own existence here).

And allowing to both light and darkness to be that perpetual force in our every day lives, I must inevitably come to the conclusion that nothing of what we experience as humans is for real. We’re all on the greatest stage ever created and playing our role(s) according to the creation.

Much respect to all of you
    Mall...
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:10 am

Really all beautiful posts around here and if we take consideration about what was written we see how each of us and those who just read without comment have unique individua.
    That means we are all different in expression but our core is from same Source-God.

All that is written here is true but let us take this next step and (seems like we all agree here) picture the part of humanity under low conscience and fear mode and power lust which uses various means to:
    1. keep them longer than necessary in body form thus trying to stop their natural evolution ( I spoke about this with Lionhawk a year ago but we didn't broaden this )
    2. now being in body form longer that average (St. Germain anyone??) they stay in lower conscience thinking they aren't in lower one,
    3. by thinking that they are on higher awareness (not true) they grasp various (usually tech) ways to "improve" human being (futile effort when human being is perfect looking from the highest point)
    4. by "upgrading the fallen human" they become monsters in their spirit energy (a state completely reversible to light if they chose so)
    5. by turning their spirit into monstrous negative energy they are able to make any body they can imagine (usually those bodies are monstrous and weird since their core is polluted in negativeness)
    6. they have now this illusion of being invincible
    7. they are actively trying to attack the one (Creator) whom they perceive fooled them and concealed things from them in ancient times
    8. they do not realize that this is an oxymoron and not possible
    9. nevertheless they continue to try this and thus bringing mayhem to universe
    10. when writing this I mean not only for humanity- I mean about all souls which locked themselves in various forms and bodies forgetting who they are

Now, how to help those poor souls to exit this trap and see the light?
    I mean en masse since we are already doing a lot of help soul by soul...
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:04 pm

devakas wrote:ultimate reality to realize that we are not this body, that we are soul.

One of my favorite bumper stickers is: "We are not Humans having a spiritual experience, we are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience." Cheerful
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:45 pm

malletzky wrote:

If I understand correctly, you have put us humans "in the middle" of the light spectrum as being able to be equally potent in both ways - towards light with all endless possibilities of the creation itself as well as toward darkness with it’s also endless boundaries.

Only, I wouldn’t consider us as being in the middle of anything. Just as there exist no begining, middle or end of anything. We all know that in order to be light, there must be darkness first (...and there be light...).

So the darkness is well needed, otherwise we would not know of light. I consider the darkness not only as the all eating, all destroying and all absorbing power, which it definitely is, but further in this process, after eating, destroying and absorbing ALL that is, it gives birth to the light, which WE are.

It is more a kind of perpetual process of dying = getting into the darkness and being born again = comming into the light again.

I think someone slayed my Dragon! Luke (my little animooted smoke-ring blowing critter don' wok no mo! Crybaby

I'm always having a technical issue of some sort or another.

Mall, yes - I did put us hoomans inthe middle, but not to imply we are stuck here. It's just our default point of entry. (No analogy is perfect...) Something that occured to me is we could add to this model that the rooms themselves move around, and the people in them steer the thing around.

So if someone starts attacking another, it rapidly propels the room towards the sharper end, and brings everyone down. But if everyone is having a REALLY good time, it is propelled towards the lighter end of the specturm.

"This is getting too heavy for me man, ya'll need to lighten up." Blink

In that statement, which likely emerged during the counter-culture movement, is touching on our subconcious connection to this sort of analogy.

sunny

Oh, and you're right in regards to dark/light. Arlo Guthrie did say "You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in..." Musical

I find it intresting that "center" keeps coming back up in these conversations.

This is a way-too-reasonable 3-dimentional analogy, so it is difficult to arrive at a simple picture that covers all facets of spiritual interactions.

The limits of this model really deal with the "mood" of a group, or the boundaries of personal spiritual/emotional experiences. But I'm also trying to convey a system in which all things can exist simultaneously, and we can draw these things unto our own experience despite what we have been taought otherwise....

Somehow I need to arrive at a simple example to illustrate the inherent embedding of higher vibrational states of being; and how we regularly interact with these levels and the creatures that live there. scratch

And Mudra's model has you (and you, and you , and you too!) each at the center of their own universe, won universe which we all share. Which I think is true. And this is not contradictory or mutually exclusive. This is getting back to Beren's Ultimate Construct.

(I'z off to hunt for a Dragon!)
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Beren wrote:Really all beautiful posts around here and if we take consideration about what was written we see how each of us and those who just read without comment have unique individua.
    That means we are all different in expression but our core is from same Source-God.

All that is written here is true but let us take this next step and (seems like we all agree here) picture the part of humanity under low conscience and fear mode and power lust which uses various means to:
    1. keep them longer than necessary in body form thus trying to stop their natural evolution ( I spoke about this with Lionhawk a year ago but we didn't broaden this )
    2. now being in body form longer that average (St. Germain anyone??) they stay in lower conscience thinking they aren't in lower one,
    3. by thinking that they are on higher awareness (not true) they grasp various (usually tech) ways to "improve" human being (futile effort when human being is perfect looking from the highest point)
    4. by "upgrading the fallen human" they become monsters in their spirit energy (a state completely reversible to light if they chose so)
    5. by turning their spirit into monstrous negative energy they are able to make any body they can imagine (usually those bodies are monstrous and weird since their core is polluted in negativeness)
    6. they have now this illusion of being invincible
    7. they are actively trying to attack the one (Creator) whom they perceive fooled them and concealed things from them in ancient times
    8. they do not realize that this is an oxymoron and not possible
    9. nevertheless they continue to try this and thus bringing mayhem to universe
    10. when writing this I mean not only for humanity- I mean about all souls which locked themselves in various forms and bodies forgetting who they are

Now, how to help those poor souls to exit this trap and see the light?
    I mean en masse since we are already doing a lot of help soul by soul...

Wow! This is quite an astute take on the current state of things! cyclops

I think I have to agree with most of this. You speak as if you are a Warrior. I am a Wizard, so not so sure... (It takes one to know one!) But in my Brushes with Beasts, they truly are convinced they are indestructable, and they will conquer all. Boy! They sure will be surprised.

Each creature has their own right to existence, no matter how polluted or misguided they may be. My best advice on helping those who are suffering, and wish to exit their suffering, or feel they are do so unnecessarily, is to offer them all the Universal Love you can muster. Lead by example.

I often tell folks: "I'm here to help. If you want, I'll help you get into trouble, and I'll help you get right out of it. But better yet, I'll try and help you figure out how you feel about it!"

In Babylon 5, the peaceful race, the Vorlons would ask "Who Are You?", while the destructive race The Shadows would ask "What Do You Want?"

Are you willing to give your entire self? How much can you take/give? Even as whole/shattered as I feel sometimes, I still have my points where I shrink. We all have challenges to overcome.

It's all to easy to put words on a page. Taking a blow for the team is harder. You must have ultimate faith (or hope, or whatever word) that I Am Doing The Right Thing.

This is how many get tricked. They really think they are doing the right thing, or they hope beyond hope as the blood spills that they are....

en-masse? hmmm everything is a personal trip....but there is something for the cult of personality....overriding the popular tripe is tricky... you can't do it directly, the armed forces are ready to combat that sort ofthing....

I think the best way of accomplishing things en-masse is to invent the next Macarana Oooyeah 1 It is these "trends" (Like "Where's the Beef?") that have ultimate permeation throughout our humanity that the controllers have no control over.... Oooyeah 1

Study these trends and their histories. I imagine there is a reiterative pattern here... Study anthropology and sociology. These things have a life of their own, and not all of them happen by accident....

I think Don Juan Matus' concept of Direct Knowledge is most appropriate here. In stripping away the flotsam and jetsam of the average man's life, this eliminates distractions and he can be ready, literally in an instant to do the right thing, and know without knowing that it is what has to be done at that moment for the greatest benefit of everyone invloved.

May it be that my path appear before me, with every step I take!

Cool

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:43 am

Wow! This is quite an astute take on the current state of things! cyclops

I
    think I have to agree with most of this. You speak as if you are a
    Warrior. I am a Wizard, so not so sure... (It takes one to know one!)
    But in my Brushes with Beasts, they truly are convinced they are
    indestructable, and they will conquer all. Boy! They sure will be
    surprised.

I was a warrior long time ago...
    I saw the enemy of mankind on its throne in form gruesome and dark. Though it was in particular body , its essence was spiritual ,immense power and clothed in fear.
    But all I wanted was to dance and sing upon the grass hill where I saw divine beauty...
    Ultimate reality 871378
    And for the love that is , I gave up all that I had in that time.

I speak about this since I can see whom they are ,only the question in my mind was ever-why?
    I am grasping the answer in last few years and it`s bigger than our collective reality can understand for now...
    I hope they or we will , otherwise we`re stuck despite the knowing that some of us will be gone .
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:37 pm

I like what I read from artist Narcissus Quagliata today.

Everything is made out of light.Don’t be too distracted by what it illuminates.Light is light then it illuminates something. And we are always looking at what it’s illuminating but we are not looking at light itself.
    Life is magic and if you make yourself sensitive to the fact that life is magic it than magic does happen and you can create magic . But it all has to do with light

Love from me
    mudra

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:52 pm

mudra wrote:I like what I read from artist Narcissus Quagliata today.

Everything is made out of light.Don’t be too distracted by what it illuminates.Light is light then it illuminates something. And we are always looking at what it’s illuminating but we are not looking at light itself.
    Life is magic and if you make yourself sensitive to the fact that life is magic it than magic does happen and you can create magic . But it all has to do with light

Love from me
    mudra

Mudra , this is great quote since it says a lot about the nature of the one who caused this chaos in Universe eons ago.
    That spirit tried to capture all the light for itself never realizing that light cannot be owned exclusively. Because God is light and life and love you cannot take that and own it against the will of the light itself and other souls and spirits.

Hence its physical incarnation was severely burned throughout time until it looked awful and monstrous.
    All along telling that spirit that what it was making was worse progressively.
    Instead to learn humility from that ,it continued this effort to capture the light- in vain.

As more it tried to conceal its wicked creations on energy fields both in physical and spiritual dimensions across the Universe the more light showed what was going on- all for everybody to see and experience.

So we started to experience polarities because light revealed them out of the darkness.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Beren wrote:
    I was a warrior long time ago...
    I saw the enemy of mankind on its throne in form gruesome and dark. Though it was in particular body , its essence was spiritual ,immense power and clothed in fear.
    But all I wanted was to dance and sing upon the grass hill where I saw divine beauty...
    Ultimate reality 871378
    And for the love that is , I gave up all that I had in that time.

I speak about this since I can see whom they are ,only the question in my mind was ever-why?
    I am grasping the answer in last few years and it`s bigger than our collective reality can understand for now...
    I hope they or we will , otherwise we`re stuck despite the knowing that some of us will be gone .

ohhhh..."Why" is hard...I think you are the only "one" who can answer that question satisfactorily...

It is lovely to hear that you have been in such deep contact with your inner (outer?) visions (?) (wurds r hard! Cow ), (and I love your reaction!)

When folks are going off the deep end about evil spirits and malicious influences, I always say, step up, smile, and give them a big hug! Flowers They LOVE that sort of thing! (actually, they usually shirk, stomp, and get even more mad when you do that....but don't let THAT distract you!)

Mudra wrote:Everything is made out of light.Don’t be too distracted by what it illuminates.Light is light then it illuminates something. And we are always looking at what it’s illuminating but we are not looking at light itself.
    (I got lost during that last "it than" Huh ? )

Here is some real Heh heh science for your view of Ultimate Reality:

According to QED, when we observe an object, Say a flower in a field, we are not observing the photons that came from the sun. We are physically absorbing the photons that are emitted by the Flower itself!

Think about the implications of this. cyclops

The photons come from the sun (which is 93 MILLION MILES away, so a miracle in itself) and strike our Flower. It then absorbs these photons (at least the ones that are in sync with the orbits of the electrons in it's atoms); this gives the Flower a tiny bit of energy, and it's electrons jump up a shell. These electrons then jump back down a shell, and emit a NEW photon, which then interacts with our eyeball's retina.

So we are seeing the actual emission of the Flower itself, as stimulated by the energy given to it by the sun. sunny

(and you're like....So?)

Well, considering the cloud like nature of the electron (no, they're not like little planets in the solar system as we were taught when children, that's just a convenient model....) and that the objects are just -probably- (it's very, very likely) there in front of you, then the mechanism behind the absorption and emission process could literally be the "tip of iceberg" in regards to perception.

So when Tim Allen says "We're not really here.", He's onto something....

{and if you're referencing a Wiki article of the Perceptions of Reality [citation needed] the footnote reference is the picture of Salvador Dali's mustache in combination with a bit of mustard on the screen.}
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:30 pm

When I talk about everything already existing...it's not just a metaphor.

"Dad! Dad! Billy keeps touching me!" "Bobby, you will never not be not touching him...be quiet!"

or

If looking at it changes it, be careful what you're looking for!

or

"She's always nervous when you're watching..."

geek geek geek
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:52 am

"you never change things by fighting the existing reality to change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete" - buckminister fuller
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Threecaster wrote:
    devakas wrote:ultimate reality to realize that we are not this body, that we are soul.

One of my favorite bumper stickers is: "We are not Humans having a spiritual experience, we are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience." Cheerful

however people do not understand Crying or Very sad... 0.1 percent??

love your bumper stickers cheers

sunny
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:52 am

THEeXchanger wrote:"you never change things by fighting the existing reality to change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete" - buckminister fuller

Great quote!

Thank you.

Very Happy
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:03 am

Beren, i really liked what you had to say above

thank you, for your excellent sharings

"we are all notes in the same song,
    just different melodies"
    ~ susan lynne schwenger