tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
RedEzra
mudra
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
shiloh
Carol
Sanicle
Brook
SophiasChoice
blue roller
Pris
15 posters

The Holy Quran Experiment

Brook
    Brook

The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 3 Empty Re: The Holy Quran Experiment

Post  Brook Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:31 am

Now one thing my mother taught me was to read.  One time I told her I was bored as a child and she gave me hell!  She said and I quote:

"I don't EVER want to hear you are bored!  Get a book and read!"

That is the truth.  So I did just that. Because she MADE me get a library pass to check out books... and off I went.  I'd get on my bike and ride to the Library and get books.

Given that fact I've learned to read.  

Given that fact I can read your words.

Given that fact while you say you are not antisemitic your words sir say otherwise.

~

Give the words written by you and your inductee Pris you preach anti-religion.

Antireligion is opposition to religion. The term may be used to describe opposition to organized religion, or to describe a broader opposition to any form of belief in the supernatural or the divine. Antireligion is distinct from atheism (the absence of a belief in deities) and antitheism (an opposition to belief in deities), although antireligionists may be atheists or antitheists.

~

But let's face facts; you sir have written in you own words which I've noted on post number 16 here:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8545p15-the-holy-quran-experiment#117897

So you claim savior-ship and training in such savior-ship. No?  did you not write those words?

Well the definition of savior is thus:

sav·ior
    ˈsāvyər/
    noun
    noun: saviour; plural noun: saviours; noun: savior; plural noun: saviors

a person who saves someone or something (especially a country or cause) from danger, and who is regarded with the veneration of a religious figure.

Savior or Saviour may refer to:

a person who helps people achieve salvation, or saves them from something

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvation

So sir you indeed have a religion.  I'm also well aware you are NOT a true Odinist because an Odinist would not act as savior given their doctrine.

You also source the Divine...in your very own words.  Yes I can read,

The definition of Divine:

di·vine1
    dəˈvīn/
    adjective
    adjective: divine; comparative adjective: diviner; superlative adjective: divinest

of, from, or like God or a god.
       "heroes with divine powers"
       synonyms: godly, angelic, seraphic, saintly, beatific;

So you sir must have some kind of god/gods.

Your anit-religion status on the matter is noted but you, sir blue blood claim elevated status given your ability to save through your very own religious belief no?  Please deny that as I will quote you some more.  And yes there is more.

In fact your very own claimed "ET blood" states such elevated status given you claim two body's by your own writing sir.  Warrior class status I believe it was stated at some point.  No?

So this debate of Anti-religion is moot given you sir, indeed have a religion.  And I will ask you the question I asked Pris who could not answer without your direction.

What makes your religion any better than the others?  A simple question.

When was Enki ever connected to Odinism?

When was it ever okay to promote assignation?  Last I heard murder/assination was a justifiable offense?

And when was saving the dead your job?  Or anybody's job for that matter?

~

Now on the smurfdom of Angelic status I will respond either later tonight or tomorrow because it's been noted and should be considered...given the religious context of those who practice to hide and deceive.

So thank you Tony for the relay...it relates.  But you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see the writing on the wall now do you?

Blue Roller; you sir while having your own religion are antisemitic of other religions while claiming elevated status of your own ET/Savior religion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_antisemitism

For now I'll just say there are lives in the balance and those lives are that of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, and any other religion you care to stereotype.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Nice Back peddling Brook and very extensive too . I would expect no less.

I have a much simpler suggestion for you and Sanicle . Stop trying to be royal queen bee's and allow Pris to have her voice here without your trying to grandstand her with your endless , bloody endless credential stamping !

I dont give a damn how many celebs you know and blow, where you came from or where you are going.

Every time you post you place yourself on the throne and expect everyone else to cow tow to your presence because you have been here longer !

Like Pris and I give a crap about that .

Newbies Sanicle ? Well there's a patronizing comment if ever I saw one .

Get over yourselves,show some humility .

Oh and the Blue blood thing . Before your 'God' screwed up their DNA, ALL humans were rh Negative . But he spliced their genes to a rhesus Monkey for kicks . Ever seen the social habits of the Rhesus Monkey ? Not nice .

You don't represent for the arts with Humility . You get on your high Horse and Dictate terms to everyone. You are rude ,arrogant and bitter.

But despite Pris's repeated request's for you to just go elsewhere ,you just keep coming back with your expanding empire of Diatribe .

What you really want is sole distribution rights to truth here ! How dare you steal what is EVERYONE'S COMMON RIGHT , NOT YOUR PRIVILEGE.

Truth without experience is a wheelchair without brakes on a steep grassy slope to a vertical cliff. Enjoy the Flight without wings. Its gonna be a bumpy ride sister.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Every time some clown represents 'for their faith ' in some fake love in , they reinforce the prejudices that keep the fight going .

Its like Christians for Israel ! Yeah we will send you the bombs and aircraft to colonize Syria ! Yes , we are all brothers in Old Testament blood and guts.
    David and Goliath Eh ? Who's the Goliath Now Brook ? Palestine or Israel ? Come on ,answer the question for once .

Religion is the excuse for war . Period.

Churchill ,Balfour and Rothschild created the Jewish state as a Trojan Horse to gain lordship over the middle east for control of Oil and trade routes .

Your 'Country' is a strategic creation. And you are the excuse they use to set the middle east on fire for money. How does that feel for you ?

The more you spin to rationalize your argument ,the more absurd it looks Brook.

I will deny every label you try to foist on me because I don't live in a labeled Jar . I don't live behind concrete walls and snipe Palestinian children to justify the state of Israel . I don't bulldoze olive tree's, I plant them.

I admire Jews who move beyond that stupid enslaving label and choose to just be themselves.

I dont give a damn about citizenship but I have to play along with passports to move freely ! That's freedom ? Not in my book it isnt.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:42 pm

Do you approve of In breeding Brook ? Because its bad ,sorry to have to point that out , but its just not a good idea. Mayflower families do it , Jews do it because their religion tells them they must not marry 'outside' their faith and 'race' . Royalty ,well they are the worst offenders for sure .

Why ? Money and power . That's why. Cant let it go outside the family even though its killing their bloodline doing so .

Epstein Barr , heard of that ? Very common amongst Ashkenazim Jews as a result of close line breeding . Not very good.

Nature avoids in Breeding like the plague , but Religion encourages it ! If the Queen can in breed its good enough for me .

I have actually heard someone say that when they married their first cousin .

Inbreeding is not a uniquely Jewish thing at all . Its frighteningly common in isolated rural communities where the Churches have more influence. I have lived in Rural communities all over the world and its always there , filling the asylums with crippled children . Its just very sad and so unnecessary .

What makes you Jewish ? Your skin color , your Husbands Faith ?

Truth is your body is a sack of symbiotic microbial life living in harmony so your soul can have a body to experience . Does your Gut flora read the torah ? Do your white blood cells get right with the lord at church on Sunday ? Do they even give a stuff what music your in to ? Actually they probably love the music , but the rest . I honestly dont think your body gives two hoots.

My Body loves organic food , sunlight ,clean water and exercise . Doesn't act up if I don't go to church . In fact it prefers the beach and an early night with my Wife . And who can blame it .
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:49 pm

RedEzra wrote:God said there would be fire and brimstone at the end of the age before His return. And that generation which witnessed the return of Israel would not pass away before the Apocalypse of John. Based on Biblical markers in time I believe we are in the 70th and so last seven years spoken of by Daniel the prophet. And the "woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet" in Revelation 12 is also a mark in time that points to 23 September 2017.

I don't have the time to debate this and that but I am compelled to tell and try to show you that the Bible is factual and true and hope that Christ our Creator would open your eyes to His truths which are preserved in His words and that you repent of your sins and do not offend God anymore because Jesus is about to judge the world and the souls therein.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you for your time and wisdom, RedEzra. I simply become weary of the hatred, venom, fire, and brimstone connected with religion and theology (past and present). I believe that the negativity and moral-ambiguity have been inflicted upon humanity by the Gods of Eden. Please read William Bramley's book The Gods of Eden. I continue to recommend reading Job through Malachi side-by-side with Romans through Jude in the King James Version of the Holy Bible for a significant and meaningful mental and spiritual exercise -- but I continue to think that directly applying Sacred-Scripture to Modernity is MOST Problematic. I also recommend reading Genesis through Esther -- Matthew through Acts -- and the Revelation of Jesus Christ to understand a very different approach to life, the universe, and everything (compared with the first study-list) -- which I frankly find MOST Discouraging and Depressing -- regardless of the validity or lack thereof. I think the Bible is mostly true -- but that it might contain significant portions of historical-fiction -- but I also think the Bible lacks context -- and that we know just a small portion of the "Real-Story". The sad-thing is that the nasty-portions of the Bible might accurately-reflect a highly-problematic theological-reality. We might really be dealing with a Great-Controversy Between God and Man in a Conflict of the Ages. I am both friend and foe of God and Man -- simply because I attempt to be HONEST -- and when things don't make sense I Wish to Know What the Hell is Going On. I Do NOT Wish to Cower in a Pew -- Kneeling Before an Angry and Jealous God. I Wish to Do Justly -- Love Mercy -- and Walk Humbly with a God of Responsibility and Reason. I encounter such a God when I read Job through Malachi side-by-side with Romans through Jude -- and take long-walks in Nature (which I call "God's Other Book"). I Repent-Continually and Pray-Without-Ceasing -- but I Do NOT Endorse "Cheap-Grace".

I am highly-disturbed by the misuse and abuse of "Here a Little -- There a Little" regarding Biblical-Theology. The Bible can be made to say just about anything. Just open your phone-book to the "Churches" section!! The "End of the World" wouldn't surprise me one little bit -- regardless of who inflicts the extermination. God might do it. Satan might do it. Aliens might do it. We might do it. I'm frankly surprised we're still here. According to the New-Testament the End of the World was supposed to occur in the First or Second Century A.D. What the Hell Happened?? I grew-up listening to hundreds of sermons claiming that "The End is Near" -- but we're still here!! In a sense, Biblical-Eschatology is a Form of Terrorism. I've been attempting to construct a Law and Order Based Investigative and Executive Judgment terminating in or around 2133 A.D. which does NOT involve Fire and Brimstone. I have NO Problem placing the Chronic-Problematic Souls on a Safe and Sane Prison-Planet for Restitution and Reformation Purposes. Perhaps Earth is just such a planet. What if God placed literally billions of rebellious-souls in this solar-system a very-long time ago -- as an alternative to exterminating the ungodly?? What if God has paid a VERY High-Price for manifesting more Mercy than Justice?? What if the future of Earth will contain Very Little Mercy?? What if the Universe has lost their patience with this Human-Experiment?? What if God's Mercy is in the process of being Overruled?? I don't think we have any idea of what's REALLY transpiring in Galactic-Courtrooms. No Idea At All. "The Judgment Was Set and the Books Were Opened". Focus Upon the "Perfect Law of the Lord" and "Divine Jurisprudence". One last time PLEASE Read Job through Malachi side-by-side with Romans through Jude in the KJV -- straight-through -- over and over -- without talking or writing about it -- for a significant time-period PRIOR to engaging in Revelation-Based Eschatological-Terrorism. The End.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:34 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:47 pm

blue roller wrote:Every time you post you place yourself on the throne and expect everyone else to cow tow to your presence because you have been here longer !

Like Pris and I give a crap about that .

Newbies Sanicle ? Well there's a patronizing comment if ever I saw one .

Get over yourselves,show some humility .

Having humility is exactly the effect having that comment posted about me had at the time. Obviously the same cannot be expected of you and Pris.

You'll both be pleased to know I give up trying to have any sort of dialogue with either of you. It's like talking to a brick wall when you are both so thin skinned.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Eh Pris your not being cooperative...your being contraindicative...again it must be stressed that this is a public forum and even though members start their OWN threads here all are welcome to contribute even if they have opposing viewpoints to the focus of the individual threads...versatility is the name of the game not pure boredom. If I told my cat or my next door neighbour "what was expected of them"
    do you think the cat or neighbour would listen? Most likely they would thumb their paw or their finger at me which has happened more often then not. You yourself have said in another thread...include everyone because everyone is involved. BTW I'm fascinated that you have been given insider knowledge to the "bluebloods" Wink if only all of us could be so lucky. Could you share some of that input?

Pris wrote:.

Now then.  I will repeat:

This is my thread and I do have a right to tell others what's expected of them while they visit my thread.  It's called cooperation.  Obviously, this is a topic that can easily be derailed which has already been attempted numerous times despite my 'dictates'.  If people want to voice their thoughts counter to what I'm asking, they can go and start their own thread -- start up their own 'cooperative'.  

Thank you.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:31 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:49 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Shocked

Last edited by shiloh on Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:22 am; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:00 am

blue roller wrote:Do you approve of In breeding Brook ? Because its bad ,sorry to have to point that out , but its just not a good idea. Mayflower families do it , Jews do it because their religion tells them they must not marry 'outside' their faith and 'race' . Royalty ,well they are the worst offenders for sure .

Why ? Money and power . That's why. Cant let it go outside the family even though its killing their bloodline doing so .

Epstein Barr , heard of that ? Very common amongst Ashkenazim Jews as a result of close line breeding . Not very good.

Nature avoids in Breeding like the plague , but Religion encourages it ! If the Queen can in breed its good enough for me .

I have actually heard someone say that when they married their first cousin .

Inbreeding is not a uniquely Jewish thing at all . Its frighteningly common in isolated rural communities where the Churches have more influence. I have lived in Rural communities all over the world and its always there , filling the asylums with crippled children . Its just very sad and so unnecessary .

What makes you Jewish ? Your skin color , your Husbands Faith ?

Truth is your body is a sack of symbiotic microbial life living in harmony so your soul can have a body to experience . Does your Gut flora read the torah ? Do your white blood cells get right with the lord at church on Sunday ? Do they even give a stuff what music your in to ? Actually they probably love the music , but the rest . I honestly dont think your body gives two hoots.

My Body loves organic food , sunlight ,clean water and exercise . Doesn't act up if I don't go to church . In fact it prefers the beach and an early night with my Wife . And who can blame it .

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!  Simply whoa!!!!!!!!!

Okay guys and gals I had a very hard day at work today and as a result am beat to the pulp.  In other words I need some rest.

I'll get back to you soon Blue roller I promise I won't leave your questions hanging as you've done to my questions.   Bored

I simply have to  Inquire to one strung out sentence here.

It goes something like this:

Epstein Barr?  

Blink

I'm wondering if you know what Epstein Barr is?

Really?

Very common among Ashkenazim Jews as a result of close line breeding?????

What?  

You're serious?

No...Really?

Are you serious?

The last I heard Epstein Barr was a virus. But please don't take my word for it:

Genetics of Epstein-Barr virus:

Epstein-Barr virus is NOT a genetic disease. Epstein-Barr virus is an infectious disease. In general, an infectious disease can be caused by a pathogenic organism (viruses, bacteria, fungi, worms, parasites) that can invade the body and cause infection. Some infectious diseases can be contagious between people while others are acquired from the person's surroundings but are not spread from one person to another.

About inheritance and genetics:

Inheritance of Epstein-Barr virus refers to whether the condition is inherited from your parents or "runs" in families. The level of inheritance of a condition depends on how important genetics are to the disease. Strongly genetic diseases are usually inherited, partially genetic diseases are sometimes inherited, and non-genetic diseases are not inherited.

http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/e/epstein_barr_virus/inherit.htm

Epstein-Barr virus
    Definition

Epstein-Barr Virus, or EBV, is the name given to a member of the herpesvirus family that is associated with a variety of illnesses—from infectious mononucleosis (IM), to nasal-pharyngeal cancer, and Burkitt's lymphoma .
    Description

Herpesviruses have long been known. The name actually comes from the Greek adjective herpestes, which means creeping. Many herpesvirus species appear to establish a life-long presence in the human body, remaining dormant for long periods and becoming active for some, often inexplicable, reason. EBV is only one of several members of the Herpesvirus family that have similar traits. Others include varicella zoster virus—the cause of both chickenpox and shingles—, and the herpes simplex virus responsible for both cold sores and genital herpes. EBV is usually transmitted through saliva but not blood, and is not normally an airborne infection.

EBV occurs in nearly all regions of the world, and is considered among the most common infectious viruses known to humankind. In the United States, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that 95% of adult Americans between the ages of 35 and 40 years have been infected, but it is less prevalent in children and teenagers. This pattern of infecting adults more than children persists throughout other prosperous western countries, but does not hold true in underdeveloped regions such as Africa and Asia. In Africa, most children have been infected by EBV by the age of three years

Individuals with EBV infections typically show some elevation in the white blood cell count and a noticeable increase in lymphocytes—white blood cells associated with the immune response of the body. IM is a time-limited infection that usually lasts from one to two months. Symptoms include fever , malaise, sore throat, swollen glands and (sometimes) swollen spleen and/or liver. EBV infections that lead to Burkitt's lymphoma in Africa typically affect the jaw and mouth area, while the (very rare) incidences of Burkitt's lymphoma found in developed countries are more apt to manifest tumors in the abdominal region. Nasopharyngeal cancer is uncommon in the West but more prevalent in the Far East. It affects more men than women, and usually occurs between the ages of 40 and 50 years.

Causes

EBV has been linked to IM in the Western world for decades. It has also become associated consistently with nasopharyngeal cancers in Asia (especially China) and Burkitt's lymphoma in Africa and Papua New Guinea. According to the CDC, EBV is not the sole cause of these two malignancies, but does play an important role in the development of both cancers. The mechanism that allows Epstein-Barr Virus to at least help in producing such diverse illnesses in diverse regions of the world has been the subject of increasing research and scrutiny.

It is known that, once it infects a person, EBV is one of the herpesviruses that remain in the human body for life. Under certain, still not-understood conditions, it alters white blood cells normally associated with the immune system, changing B lymphocytes (those normally associated with making antibodies), and causing them to reproduce rampantly. EBV can bind to these white blood cells to produce a solid mass made up of B lymphocytes— called Burkitt's lymphoma—or to the mucous membranes of the mouth and nose and cause nasopharyngeal cancer. Since Burkitt's lymphoma typically occurs in people living in moist, tropical climates, the same regions where people usually contract malaria, it has been speculated that the immune system is altered by its response to malaria. When EBV infection occurs, the altered immune system's reaction is the production of a tumor.

Special concerns

Though studies about the hereditary tendency of abnormal cell development after EBV infection are incomplete, some studies have shown it to be a hereditary trait based upon the X chromosome.

Treatments

Because EBV infections are viral in origin, antibiotics are ineffective against them. Much research is geared toward the development of a vaccines effective against both the virus and cancer.

Anticancer drugs, such as cyclophosphamide , or radiation therapy have been shown to be effective against Burkitt's lymphoma in four out of five cases.
    Alternative and complementary therapies

The goal of alternative treatment is to lower the white blood cell count to normal levels. Treatment often includes nutritional supplements such as flaxseed oil or shark cartilage, vitamins—including vitamins C and K, and mineral supplements containing magnesium and potassium. Well-conducted randomized clinical trials have not yet been conducted to prove efficacy of these therapies.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Epstein-Barr_virus.aspx

Dude..... Bored

It's a virus.... Lmfao

The rest as I promised I will gladly respond to as you wish.

Also Smurfdom goings on to be continued..... Naughty

Later gators!
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:31 am

Yes Brook, its a Virus . Kinda like religion.

The point however is this. Inbreeding corrodes the immune system regardless of your faith or race.

Inbreeding is chronic amongst many Ashkenazi Jews and many religious cults obsessed with their 'pure blood'. Having dated an Ashkenazi Jew myself for a number of years i became very familiar with the effects she has suffered as a result . She cannot have children because her Husband suffers too from the debilitating effects of both Epstien barr and other Genetically inherited faults.
    They have been cursed by the folly of their forefathers and mothers. But you seem to think its funny to mock and ridicule the suffering of people you claim as your own .

We shan't go in to the humiliation she suffered from her father though. THAT is truly heartbreaking.

If you think misdirection and denial will avoid the effects of religious fanaticism you are in chronic denial.

The effects of inbreeding are obvious and unavoidable when families or tribes vaunt themselves above others through blind faith.

The Native Americans are far wiser and have strict taboos against in breeding and marriage to close kin. Would that the Religious had a more enlightened attitude to nature .

Chosen by God eh ? No wonder antisemitism is rising at a rapid rate . Its a tragedy and innocent, decent Jews will suffer along with every other creed while the Elite laugh at your infantile conceits. Even as they exploit them . Madness , utter madness.

And all because some 'god' declared his people above all others on the Earth . Stupidity and criminality of Biblical proportions.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:40 am

The middle East Eh ? talk about a breeding ground for extreme patriarchal fanaticism. Must be the lack of something or the presence of someone evil.
    Oh hey , maybe its that Jealous God who hates women and does not allow them equal status.

Jehovah . So powerful and conceited he gets jealous if you worship someone else !

PATHETIC.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:47 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:52 am

Is there anything more heartbreaking than watching people you love , Jew ,Christian , Mormon, whatever , Suffering through no fault of their own ?

And now Brook Threatens us with legal action because we care about the issues that hurt all faiths ?

What I want to see is peace amongst all people's . Is that a crime in your book Brook ?

This is not about hate. Its about taking responsibility . The world cannot much longer endure terrorism in any form.

Inbreedings ill effects are not going to go away because you go to church on Sunday . It is what it is and there are consequences to all choices.

One of my dearest friends in America was a Jewish Musician . A more kind and loving soul you could not wish to meet . But it wasn't about his 'Jewishness'. It was about his humanity Brook for crying out loud .

I dont see the faith. I see the person . I dont care whose church they were born into . Period . End of discussion.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:05 am

I think of religion as of science, without Consciousness and Heart at the steering wheel of one's life they may well become stairways to the darkest mental corners rather than ladders to greater wisdom.
    Be that light at the center for no light from outside will help you see with so much clarity but your own.

Love from me
    mudra

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:09 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:46 am

mudra wrote:I think of religion as of science, without Consciousness and Heart at the steering wheel of one's life they may well become stairways to the darkest mental corners rather than ladders to greater wisdom.
    Be that light at the center for no light from outside will help you see with so much clarity but your own.

Love from me
    mudra

Thanks Mudra!

I'll only add...

"The worst predictions of those who say they "know" have nothing to do with Ultimate Reality".

Do not buy into what others are telling you -- even if those others are people in authority,
    people who seem to have all the information and all the understanding and all the answers.

Embrace, instead, the desires of your heart, and make those your experience.

"Hostility is never conquered by hostility in this world; hostility is conquered by love. That is the Eternal Law".

"He who would know everything, but fails to know himself misses the knowledge of everything".
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:31 am

Now blue,

I'm somewhat disappointed that you missed the chance to paint me a product of incest/inbred religion a bit more. Even though I've told you numerous times I have no religious beliefs. What is it going to take to get that through your head? This dude Jehovah you keep harping on that you obviously believe existed based on what you've written is not my god. Period. Truthfully I had to look this dude up to see who it was you've been harping on.

I left you enough rope to hang me!

Apparently you are not savvy about the old Osiris Cult religion. Tisk tisk...I was expecting you to run with it full bolt. You see Osiris married Isis and they were brother and sister.

But congratulations! You have won the prize of racial profiling of religion.

The Winner

What are you going to do now that you've won?

Blue: I'm going to Disneyland!

Blue roller:
    Disney, dream works etc . Owned by the bad guys ? Technically that's only partially true. They claim to own everyone anyway. Does that make everyone evil co conspirators or ignorant tools ?

The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 3 Smurfs-2-trailer

Now I hate to break it to you...but "in breeding" is quite well know around the world among not only humans but animals and plants. Religion does not hold an exclusive on that. Genetic Drift and Natural Selection tells you this. genetic erosion and endangered species over thousands of years have shown that this as part of the equation.

I also have a surprise in store for you regarding your assessment of genetics and that inbred group you have successfully profiled.

Now I've run out of time because I overslept, but before I leave for the day to come back to more profiling of me...religion... by you...based on your ET/Savior-religion-virus... I must bring this to your attention as reading this must have missed your keen eye.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8545p15-the-holy-quran-experiment#117912

Here...I'll make it easier on you.

Nobody said anything about banning....but curtailing the slurs would be the right thing to do.

That opinion still stands.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:46 pm

I continue to think there is something to the following, regarding moving forward, in an evolutionary (rather than revolutionary) manner:

1. The Best Aspects of the Anglican Communion.
    2. The Best Aspects of the Peale and Schuller Phenomenon.
    3. The Best Aspects of Job through Isaiah.
    4. The Best Aspects of Romans through Jude.
    5. The Best Aspects of Rome, London, the United States, and the United Nations.

I'm NOT dogmatic about any of this. I'm simply trying to get past the bullshit -- and move on to bigger and better things. Wherever I go -- I see people getting along and being polite -- yet they often look lost and bedraggled -- and they can often become irritable without much provocation. Something is very-right and very-wrong with Earth and Humanity. I'm NOT trying to exclude all other options (with my various and sundry lists). I am simply suggesting certain areas of research for Sirius-Researchers. Namaste and Godspeed.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:58 am