tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Holy Cannibalism!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Holy Cannibalism! Empty Holy Cannibalism!

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Here is an interesting video series on 'Holy Cannibalism'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGtl-jU4ZAk This has to do with the 'eating of flesh and drinking of blood' in the Holy Eucharist. I continue to like cathedrals, processions, robes, sermons, lectures, and sacred music, but I have huge problems with the human sacrifice and cannibalism (symbolic or real) of the Mass (Latin or otherwise). There is a place for community, solemn-reflection, and sorrow for sin, but the solution to the sin-problem is to simply become better people. Righteousness by Righteousness trumps Righteousness by Faith, Righteousness by Ritual, Righteousness by Legalism, Righteousness by Senility, and Salvation4Sale. I continue to focus upon the Teachings of Jesus, but there are problem areas and hard sayings. Perhaps this is part of the reason why I wish to incorporate the best aspects of politics and religion into a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System. I do not wish to be disruptive, but I do wish to press toward idealistic forms and practices of politics and religion, with all deliberate speed. Just sweeping things under the rug won't accomplish this. This thing is going to be bitter and painful, no matter what we do, and I fear that a lot of good people are going to get hurt.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Holy Cannibalism! Empty Re: Holy Cannibalism!

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 pm

The following is just a current theory of mine. I speculate a lot. I somehow think that in antiquity, Michael/Jesus was instrumental in the intelligent design and genetic engineering of male and female human beings, and that this was considered to be the original and unpardonable sin in a reptilian universe. Then, this rebellion was put-down by the Old World Order. At some point Michael/Jesus tried to take back the solar system with a New World Order, which was quickly put-down. At some point, a Counterfeit New World Order came into existence, and battled with the Old World Order. I think Michael/Jesus has largely been disempowered for a very long time. I'm hoping that a New Solar System will replace both the Old World Order and the New World Order. I have tried to approximate what I think the New Solar System might be like, by hypothetically creating a Theocratically-Implemented, Responsibility-Based, United States of the Solar System. The crucifixion might've originally occurred in ancient Atlantis, Babylon, or Egypt, simply as a punishment, with Jesus as a Sinner in the Hands of an Angry God. Then, the story was later modified into the version we are taught in the churches. The crucifixion is essentially a human-sacrifice, and the eucharist is essentially cannibalism, especially when the doctrine of transubstantiation is taken literally and seriously. The substitutionary atonement promises that we can be considered as being good, even if we continue to be bad. I agree with Bernard Shaw, that the substitutionary atonement is unethical. I think we simply must be good, which means we must be responsible, and make the problems of others, our problems. We really are our brother's and sister's keepers. A human sacrifice and cannibalism (symbolic or literal) will not get us off the hook with a legitimate deity. But we might be dealing with regressive and vengeful deities, who use God's name in vain, to punish and enslave us. Read 'The God's of Eden' by William Bramley, 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White, and 'Rule by Secrecy' by Jim Marrs, as evidence for this hypothesis. Crucifixes do not honor Jesus Christ. They are hideous, and most of them should be removed. Obviously, stained-glass windows, and such, should be left alone, as works of art, and integral parts of existing buildings. Anyway, the Teachings of Jesus emphasize being ethical and righteous. The writings of Paul promote the substitutionary atonement, and many consider Paul to be a heretic against the message of Christ. Paul did not follow the Great Commission in Matthew 28. He started an essentially new religion, which was not based upon the Teachings of Jesus. As far as I can tell, no church in 2,000 years has followed the Teachings of Jesus as it's doctrinal statement, and rule of faith and practice. I'd love to be proven wrong, but no one seems to wish to talk to me, regardless of whether they agree with me, or not. No one really seems to give a damn. I have also seen the little white amoeba-like lights between me and the computer screen today. I know someone hates me, but at least they are interested in what I'm doing. I think this thing is really nasty and bitter, and I don't think I know 5% of what has really gone on for thousands and even millions of years. I have no animosity presently, but if I knew the full story, I might start applying the war-paint and beating the drums of war! Unfortunately, we're not dealing with sticks and stones anymore. We're dealing with planet-busting WMD's. So, I will continue to attempt to be a neutral pacifist, rather than a war monger. The regressives would probably kick my @$$ anyway! Actually, some of my best friends are regressives...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Here is one video from a rather nasty video series, which pertains to the human-sacrifice and cannibalism connected with the Crucifixion of Christ, and the Eucharist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D_hjrYu5Gw&NR=1 I tend to be rather passive and pastoral, but I do like to listen to even the most trenchant critics, just to get their perspectives. I think there are legitimate aspects to even the most error-ridden religions. A lot of people who participate in various religions, simply are not aware of the hidden problems, which might be just as well. But now, the internet is making ignorance increasingly difficult to defend. I have only become vocal because of the negativity and confusion on the internet. Once again, I'm not trying to stir things up. I'm trying to resolve things. I think people legitimately responded to Billy Graham Crusade altar-calls, and came forward, just as they were. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvsIeLGJLqk But now, I think people of all pursuasions must reevaluate their beliefs and prejudices. I think ALL of us are going to end-up with red-faces...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Some of the following is directly related to the subject of this thread, some of it is indirectly related, and some of it is just along for the ride. Some things are becoming a lot clearer to me, and it's not a pretty picture. It has to do with how the world has really worked, over the past thousand years, in general, and over the past hundred years, in particular. I won't spell it out in this post, but I desire that the human race learn the truth in as gentle and tactful of a manner as possible. I doubt that things will go smoothly, but I'd like us to move on to bigger and better things as soon as possible. Take a closer look at World War II, and the Nazi Phenomenon, especially in relation to the Vatican and Gizeh Intelligence. I'm tending to think that Pope Pius XII and Adolph Hitler basically followed orders, and that they might not have had a lot of choice in the matter. I don't wish to excuse the horrors of the Nazis, or the silence of the Pope, but I don't think they were in the driver's seat. This doesn't get them off the hook, but I think it helps to explain a lot of things. I'm presently interested in Heinrich Himmler and the Jesuit General as being the links between Gizeh Intelligence and the Vatican and Nazis. I'm still grasping at straws, and very little is really known about the so called 'Gizeh Intelligence', but it seems that is where the planning, financing, technology, and authority originated. But what the heck do I know? I wasn't there. Or was I? Who knows? It just seems that Gizeh Intelligence, the Bavarian Illuminati, the Freemasons, Teutonic Zionism, the Jesuits, and the SS somehow had control of the Vatican and the Nazi Party - or so it seems - and that the madness continued after the war, throughout the world, but especially in South America, Antarctica, and the United States. I think this thing is really, really bad, sad, and messy. Once again, I'm just scratching the surface, and I need to do a helluva lot of research before I can say anything with any authority at all. Lest anyone be too self-righteous, if some of us had been in the shoes of the bad guys and gals, we might've been just as bad as them, or worse. This post is not a negative reflection on the German People or the Faithful Members of the Roman Catholic Church. I just think all of this is a continuation of an Ancient Civil War in Heaven, which seems to be ongoing, to this very day. Hopefully, things can be resolved soon.

Ancient Technology seems to be in the middle of all of this, and I wonder where Nicola Tesla really got all of that very advanced technology? The Vatican Library, or somewhere beneath Rome? Was ancient destructive technology brought back to life, after laying dormant for thousands of years? If so, should it have continued to lay dormant. I tend to think so. I don't know which way to jump, regarding what I'm learning, but again, I really wish to move on as quickly as possible. Obviously, I want justice to be served, but let him who is without sin cast the first stone. I'm leaning toward the idea that very, very few of us are really good. Some of us might be shocked and horrified when we learn how bad we've been in previous lives. I am extremely worried about my reincarnational history. I'm disgusted with my present life, but I'm almost frantic with fear regarding my potential misdeeds in previous lives, going back into ancient Egypt, and even before that. The rabbit hole might be a bottomless pit. I think people like Eric John Phelps, Jordan Maxwell, Joseph Farrell, Richard Hoagland, Alex Collier, Alex Jones, and Jim Marrs know a helluva lot about all of this, and if Bill Cooper were still alive, he would know a helluva lot as well. I'm hoping that Bill is still alive, and that his death was faked so he could go underground. I think there are a lot of good Jesuits and Alphabet Agents who are trying to do the right thing in relation to this, as well. Anyway, when the general public starts learning the truth, I think a lot of them are going to literally go insane. Please exercise extreme caution in all of this. Firings, divorces, suicides, murders, riots, and people going completely insane - could result from some very upsetting information being spread in an irresponsible and insensitive manner. The truth should not be supressed, but it needs to be handled properly. I still like the idea of a United States of the Solar System, as being one way of dealing with the horrible situation we're in. But I'm not exactly shouting this from the top of one of the Seven Hills of Rome. There's a time and a place for everything. Right now, I can't seem to stop crying.

Consider again, this interesting Alex Jones and Jordan Maxwell clip on Teutonic Zionsim. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlCSw8euO68 Could Ancient Egypt and the Teutonic Knights be the key to a lot of things? How do the Archangels fit into all of this? Who knows what this might lead to? The True Raiders of the Lost or Stolen Ark? What was really under Jerusalem? Ancient Architecture? Ancient Music? Ancient Texts? Ancient Technology? What if the Ark of the Covenant was a UFO filled with Ancient Knowledge and Wisdom from Sirius? Fire Stolen from the Gods? Is this where the Nazi Advanced Technology orginated? Sirius A = Zionism = The Old World Order = Gabriel? Sirius B = Teutonic Zionism = The New World Order = Lucifer? This Solar System = The New Earth = The New Solar System = Michael? Did Gabriel and Lucifer steal this solar system from Michael? Have they been fighting over it and exploiting it for thousands of years? I'm not sure I really want to go down this rabbit-hole. I might not be able to stop screaming. The horror. How does the rest of the universe view what's been going on here in this solar system? Is the Orion Group a Sirius Issue? Are all of us part of the Orion Group, whether we are human, grey, or reptilian? Are our souls identical? Are our souls interdimensional reptilian? Is that why we have a reptilian portion of our brains? If all of the above were true, would the general public go insane, or would they just say 'well I'll be damned' and move on? I don't know, but 87% of us might go nuts. Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

Take a look at this interesting, but troubling, link. "Is War a Ritual Human Sacrifice?" by Acharya S. http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/warritual.html I am particularly interested in the possibility of the origins of Teutonic Zionism occurring in the Ninth Century A.D. This could be key to the history of the world for the past twelve-hundred years. Could this be the origin of the so-called 'New World Order'? I don't know, but I think this might be extremely important. I hate to say it, but Human Sacrifice and Teutonic Zionism are of special interest to me presently, and not in a good way. This seems to open a can of worms which I'm not sure I really wish to deal with. Here is the most pertinent part of the linked article by Acharya S:

Teutonic/Zionist Connection

Despite the fact that "the Jews" of Palestine were nearly driven to extinction during the first and second centuries CE, when the Christian tale was beginning to be formulated in large part to preserve Judaism/Israel, their numbers recovered enough to continue the play for supremacy. And there was a significant number of Jews outside Palestine as well, some of whom evidently continued their ancient barbaric rites. The noted historian Edward Gibbon wrote in History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire:

From the reign of Nero to that of Antonius Pius [80-160 CE], the Jews discovered a fierce impatience of the dominion of Rome, which repeatedly broke out in the most furious massacres and insurrections. Humanity is shocked at the recital of the horrid cruelties which they committed in the cities of Egypt, of Cyprus, and of Cyrene, where they dwelt in treacherous friendship with the unsuspecting natives... In Cyrene they massacred 220,000 Greeks; in Cyprus 240,000; in Egypt, a very great multitude. Many of these victims were 'sawed asunder,' according to a precedent in which David had given the sanction of his example. The victorious Jews devoured the flesh, licked the blood, and twisted the entrails like a girdle around their bodies. (vol. 2, chap. XVI, part I)

Later, through the conversion of an entire kingdom, that of the Khazars, Judaism continued on and, as before, was not racially determinate, since the Khazars seem to have been both Caucasians and Asiatics, who subsequently became known as the Ashkenazis or Europeans Jews. According to Genesis 10, "the Ashkenazis" were not Semites but Japhethites, or Caucasians.

In the 9th century Zionists (Jews) and Teutons (Germans) allegedly collaborated against the Catholic Church and established a strange partnership linked by their respective priesthoods' secret and sickening sacrificial rituals. This group was alleged over the centuries to have engaged in human/child sacrifice, an accusation, founded or unfounded, that gave many rulers in Europe the excuse to expel "the Jews" from a number of countries, including from England by Edward I in 1290, as well as from Spain by Isabella and Ferdinando.

The rebuttal of those accused or expelled was that these rulers simply wished to seize Jewish assets. Nevertheless, what had been done in ancient times by both Jews and Gentiles, i.e., the sacrifice of both animals and humans by immolation and by slitting the neck and sprinkling the blood upon the congregation, was alleged to be continuing in the priesthoods of the Teutons and the Zionists. The Zionist elite, in fact, had been accused many times over the centuries of using the "common Jews" as well as "Christian children" as pawns and sacrificial victims in its quest for world domination, a quest outlined in the Old Testament, the Jewish Apocrypha and the Talmud. That the Israelite priesthood used its "own people" as sacrificial victims is admitted in the Old Testament, in which not only foreigners but "the Jews" are slaughtered by their handlers to propitiate the angry, jealous Yahweh (Ezekiel 9, et al.).

There seems to be a sort of "Praying Warrior" motif, where blood is shed in religious-ritual (symbolically or literally) and in warfare and persecution. I get the picture of warriors dressed in uniforms or armor, participating in religious-rituals (such as the Mass) which involve human-sacrifice (symbolically or literally) - and then going into battle, where they literally shed the blood of human-beings. What is it with "Blood and Death"? The core of Judeo-Christianity seems to involve "Blood, Death, and Sacrifice". Is this simply a reflection of the evolution of primitive humanity, or are we dealing with the appeasement of very-real, and very-cruel, vengeful-deities? Perhaps Jonathan Edwards wasn't too far off when he delivered the fiery sermon, 'Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God'. I once heard a Protestant Minister say that very few knew how much it really cost to keep light on the Earth. He didn't elaborate, but I'm beginning to fear the worst, concerning the Gods and Goddesses of Eden.

Consider the possible relationships between Sirius, Aldebaran, the Creation of Male and Female Human Physicality, the Original Sin, the Unpardonable Sin, Ancient Technology and Wisdom, Atlantis, Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Rome, Israel, Christians, Catholics, Zionists, Teutonic Zionists, Teutonic Knights, Jesuits, Masons, Bavarian Illuminati, Rothschilds, Windsors, Rockefellers, Monarchy, Papacy, SS, Nazis, Gizeh Intelligence, Secret Government, Osiris, Isis, Horus, Mithras, Jesus, Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, Amen Ra, Reptilians, Greys, Dracs, Hybrids, the Old World Order, the New World Order, Earth-Changes, and Armageddon.

I have no animosity in all of this. I might even be engaging in some sort of a sub-conscious self-incrimination. I simply wish to learn the truth of our existence, in a rather passive and admittedly unscholarly manner. A lot of this is intuitive and speculative, for me anyway, so consider all of this with a sea of salt.
    Holy Cannibalism! Gelre_Folio_62r
    Holy Cannibalism! File0113Holy Cannibalism! HochmeisteroftheTeutonicOrder

The following letter was supposed to have been written by Eric John Phelps, but I don't know this for certain, but it certainly connects some dots. Eric is an amazing researcher and speaker. He has more courage and brains than I can even imagine. http://crashrecovery.org/teutonic/eric-on-teutonic-knights.html

Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 00:33:45 -0500
    To: Robert M. Stockmann
    Cc: skolnick@ameritech.net, cloak.dagger@gmail.com
    Subject: Re: a new conspiracy has been shown up

Dear Robert,

Thank you for the thought regarding the Teutonic Knights. As you must
    know, the German Teutonic Knights, with uniforms being identical in their
    colors with Bavarian Roman Catholic Heinrich Himmler's SS, "Order of the
    Death's Head" (black trimmed with silver), were the Pope's crusaders led
    by Emperor Frederick Barbarossa. The Teutonic Knights always executed
    the will of its master in Rome and were never anti-Rome, or truly
    Protestant. Their rule was Augustinian; Himmler's rule was that of the
    Jesuits.

To assert that the German Teutonic Knights descended into the hands of
    the Protestant Lutheran Prussians is a popish error. We must remember
    that the Knights were formally disbanded by Napoleon, the Roman Catholic
    Masonic Jesuit-advised Avenger for the Order, in 1806; they were then
    revived under the name of the New Templars by occult Freemason George
    Lanz in 1912, that former Roman Catholic priest who met Hitler at Lambach
    Abbey when Hitler was a boy; the priest who openly left the priesthood,
    openly became a Lutheran, openly turned anti-Jesuit, yet remaining a
    Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor in accordance with the bloody Jesuit Oath.

After the death of Freemason List, Freemason Lanz was the immediate
    influence upon both Hitler and Himmler, those Roman Catholic Jesuit
    Temporal Coadjutors who destroyed Protestant Prussia via their
    connections with Jesuit-trained Joseph Stalin and his Jesuit-ruled
    "headhunters," the NKVD. Yes, the head of the NKVD and also a Lubyanka
    General was the Jesuit, who aided Stalin in the murder of his (the
    Jesuit's) Jewish wife, Alexander N. Poskrebyshev.

The Order then carried out the designs of Lanz with regard to the Jews of
    Europe and Western Russia, along with the mass-murder of 20 million
    "heretic" Orthodox Russian Christians---aided by Stalin himself. After
    the war Himmler and his Teutonic Knights were saved by Allied
    Intelligence---the British SIS and the American OSS, both led by the
    Knights of Malta---via Pope Pius XII's Vatican Ratlines.

Meanwhile, the apostate Lutheran morphine drug addict and non-member of
    the Teutonic SS, Prussian Herman Goering, paid with his life for
    resisting Hitler's all-powerful Jesuit secretary, Martin Bormann. But
    the obedient ex-Lutheran Bormann, disguised as a Jesuit, escaped to South
    America via Bishop Hudal's Ratline. His, Adolf Martin, son became a
    Jesuit "missionary" to the Congo.

In conclusion, the Jesuit Order rules the Papacy; it rules all secret
    societies especially the Luciferian Masonic orders. It ruled Himmler and
    his Teutonic Knights of the SS. Today, it rules the Knights of Malta
    governing the CIA to the end that the NWO will be centered in that
    Antichrist in Rome---the Pope who pretends to be Jesus Christ in the
    flesh, the priest of Jerusalem---Melchisedec. To this no Bible-believing
    Protestant or Baptist Calvinist would ever submit.

I trust this is helpful.

Sincerely in Faith,

Brother Eric

There's more. A lot more. http://crashrecovery.org/teutonic/eric-on-teutonic-knights.html

To get a good understanding about who the Teutonic Knights actually were since the early mideaval ages, checkout Chapter I "The Teutonic Knights and Germany" inside John Beaty's "Iron Curtain Over America". In short, throughout history, the German Teutonic Knights were the only Chivalric Order who could withstand the Pagan Barbarian's from far east Europe, preventing Germany and other European nation states falling down into a Sodom and Gomorrah alike "Civilization".

The author of The Iron Curtain Over America has written, or collaborated on, a dozen books. His texts have been used in more than seven hundred colleges and universities, and his historical novel, Swords in the Dawn, published originally in New York, had London and Australian editions, and was adopted for state-wide use in the public schools of Texas. His education (M.A., University of Virginia; Ph.D., Columbia University; post-graduate study, University of Montpellier, France), his travel in Europe and Asia, and his five years with the Military Intelligence Service in World War II rounded out the background for the reading and research (1946-1951) which resulted in "The Iron Curtain Over America".

The Pope [Urban II, at Clermont, France, on November 26, 1095] crossed
    the Alps from schism-torn Italy and, Frenchman himself, stirred the
    people of France as he rode among them. In the chapel at Clermont, he
    first swayed the men of the church who had answered his summons to the
    meeting; then, surrounded by cardinals and mail-clad knights on a
    golden-canopied platform in a field by the church, he addressed the
    multitude:

You are girded knights, but you are arrogant with pride. You
    turn upon your brothers with fury, cutting down one the other.
    Is this the service of Christ? ... Come forward to the defense
    of Christ.

The great Pope gave his eager audience some pertinent and inspiring
    texts from the recorded words of Jesus Christ:

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there
    am I in the midst of them.
    (The Gospel According to Saint Matthew, Chapter XVIII, Verse 20)

And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or
    sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands,
    for my namees sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall
    inherit everlasting life.
    (Saint Matthew, Chapter XIX, Verse 29)

To the words of the Saviour, the Pope added his own specific promise:

Set forth then upon the way to the Holy Sepulcher ... and fear
    not. Your possessions here will be safeguarded, and you will
    despoil the enemy of greater treasures. Do not fear death, where
    Christ laid down His life for you. If any should lose their
    lives, even on the way thither, by sea or land, or in strife
    with the pagans, their sins will be requited them. I grant this
    to all who go, by the power vested in me by God.
    (Harold Lamb, op. cit., p. 42).

Through the long winter, men scanned their supplies, hammered out
    weapons and armor, and dreamed dreams of their holy mission. In the
    summer that followed, they "started out on what they called the voyage
    of God" (Harold Lamb, op. cit., p. VII) As they faced East they shouted
    on plains and in mountain valleys, "God wills it."

The third body of medieval military-religious Crusaders was the
    Knighthood of the Teutonic Order. This organization was founded as a
    hospital in the winter of 1190-91 -- according to tradition, on a small
    ship which had been pulled ashore near Acre. Its services came to be
    so highly regarded that in March, 1198, "the great men of the army and
    the [Latin] Kingdom raised the brethren of the German Hospital of St.
    Mary to the rank of an Order of Knights" (Encyc. Brit., Vol. XXI, pp.
    983-984). Soon, however, the Order found that "its true work lay on the
    Eastern frontiers of Germany" (Encyc. Brit., Vol. XXI, p. 894). Invited
    by a Christian Polish Prince (1226) to help against the still
    unconverted Prussians, a body of knights sailed down the Vistula
    establishing blockhouses and pushed eastward to found Koenigsburg in
    1255. In 1274, a castle was established at Marienburg and in 1309 the
    headquarters of the Grand Master was transferred (Encyc. Brit., Vol.
    XIV, p. 886) from Venice to this remote border city on the Nojat River,
    an eastern outlet of the Vistula (The Rise of Brandenburg-Prussia to
    1786, by Sidney Bradshaw Fay, Henry Holt and Company, New York, 1937).

It was to the Teutonic Order that the Knight of Chaucers famous
    Canterbury Tales belonged (Sections from Chaucer, edited by Clarence
    Griffin Child, D. C. Heath & Co., Boston, 1912, p. 150). Chauceras
    lines (prologue to the Canterbury Tales, II., 52- 53):

Ful ofte tyme he hadde the bord bigonne
    Aboven alle naciouns in Pruce

tell us that this Knight occupied the seat of Grand Master, presumably
    at the capital, Marienburg, and presided over Knights from the various
    nations assembled in "Puce" (Prussia) to hold the pagan East at bay. In
    his military-religious capacity Chaucer's Knight "fought for our faith"
    in fifteen battles, including those in Lithuania and in Russia
    (Prologue, II., 54-63).
    The Teutonic Knights soon drove eastward, or converted to Christianity,
    the sparsely settled native Prussian people, and assumed sovereignty
    over East Prussia. They encouraged the immigration of German families
    of farmers and artisans, and their domain on the south shore of the
    Baltic became a self-contained German state, outside the Holy Roman
    Empire. The boundaries varied, at one time reaching the Gulf of Finland
    (see Historical Atlas, by William R. Shepherd, Henry Holt and Company,
    New York, 1911, maps 77, 79, 87, 99, 119). "The hundred years from 1309
    to 1409 were the Golden Age of the Teutonic Knights. Young nobles from
    all over Europe found no greater honor than to come out and fight under
    their banner and be knighted by their Grand Master" (Fay, op. cit., pp.
    32-33). As the years passed, the function of the Teutonic Knights as
    defenders, or potential defenders, of the Christian West remained
    unchanged.
    Holy Cannibalism! 660pxteutoniccoaHoly Cannibalism! Hitlers-teutonic-knights-ss-panzers-historical-book-28303Holy Cannibalism! 22-templar-hospitaller-teutonic-knight-reenactorsHoly Cannibalism! Malbork%20Castle%20of%20Teutonic%20Knights,%20Pomerania%201Holy Cannibalism! CastleHoly Cannibalism! Nazicamelot22scHoly Cannibalism! Nazicameloth23xg Holy Cannibalism! Enhanced-buzz-18900-1311111480-42Holy Cannibalism! Kpgifz-kpgiela5jesusdom

Take a very close look at the Knights Templar and the Teutonic Knights. Where and when did they REALLY originate? What have they been doing for the past 500 years, in particular? What are they doing presently? Are there two or three factions, or are they monolithic? What if they really go back into ancient Sirius, Atlantis, Babylon, Egypt, Greece, and Rome? What if they are at the center of the Bloody Drama on this Prison Planet in Rebellion? Are they the Secret Government? I haven't really gotten into this, but I see and smell a helluva lot of smoke, and the smoke is just pouring out of my ears. Consider the Praying and Fighting aspects of the Knights. What might be the World War II parallels? Do we basically need to reform all factions and aspects of the Knights Templar and Teutonic Knights, or whatever names they presently use? Read between the lines here. I don't want to speculate too freely in this area. I think this might be playing with hotter fire than I'm prepared to handle. One more time. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMgwNw9Tyw
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 am

Here is some theological controversy for you, which relates to Blood and the Old Testament Sanctuary Service, which has some relevance to this thread. I continue to think that all of us should be theologians, regardless of whether we believe in God, or not. Politics and Religion are two sides of the same coin. We are not thinking as deeply and comprehensively as we need to, and I am very fearful regarding where all of this is going to end up. New universal insights should really arise from biblical and theological research. I think I'd rather intellectually fight with a room-full of Jesuits, than argue with a room-full of New Agers. I fear the Jesuits. I disagree with the Jesuits. I think they have historically been working for the wrong boss, but I think that most of them have done their homework, in the context of biblical studies and church history. In a debate, they'd probably eat me alive, in sort of a Holy Cannibalism! The New Agers have probably rightly rejected one extreme, and wrongly jumped into bed with another extreme. How about a happy medium? I think the Teaching of Jesus might provide a middle way. But I realize that there are problem areas and hard sayings in the words attributed to Jesus Christ, including the reference to eating flesh and drinking blood as a requirement for salvation. My solution is to look at the preponderance of the evidence, rather than hanging everything on a couple of texts. What did the redacters do, and when did they do it? Anyway, take a look at this. I posted this a while ago, but I really think we need to think about these substitutionary-atonement, human-sacrifice, sanctuary-service, and ritual unbloody sacrifice issues. I doubt that many of you will get what I'm talking about, or even care, but we really need to sort out politics and religion, and stop just being galactic lookie-loos, looking for the lastest disaster-prophecy or freak-show. Also, we shouldn't just follow the leader at our local churches. Who knows who is giving the marching orders to these leaders, or if they have much of a choice in the matter? What about Egyptology and Biblical Scholarship? What about researching the History of God for ourselves? What would Karen Armstrong say? Huh? What? Duh.....I Dunno.

Today, I'm reading from a 1,000 page book about Daniel 8:14 and the Day of Atonement, by Dr. Desmond Ford. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Ford I fundamentally disagree with him - but I deeply respect his thinking, writing, speaking, and debating skills. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy37dpBXjEs&feature=related I'd love to know who ALL of his teachers were (in addition to Edward Heppenstall and F.F. Bruce). Tomorrow, I'll go back to conceptualizing a Vatican-Based Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System. From what I hear - the Vatican REALLY loves me! Also, I supposedly have a fan-club on Phobos!! I'd like to visit them someday! Sorry. I was going to stop, wasn't I? But, in a sense, this thread really started decades ago, with my exposure to Dr. Ford. Just blame Des. I just realized that when I spoke to Desmond Ford in the late 80's - the subject was 'The Life and Teachings of Jesus'. Des considered the Life of Christ titled 'The Desire of Ages' by Ellen White - to be the greatest book outside of the Holy Bible. (See his Oct. 27, 1979 Forum Lecture) 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqhH5RVLW1o&feature=related 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXg7Hm3Exec&feature=related (You can't imagine how much trouble this lecture caused!) I once spoke to the respondant - Dr. Eric Syme about the aftermath of this lecture. Another controversial Adventist was/is Robert Brinsmead. He encouraged me to focus on the Teachings of Jesus a few years ago. Here is an interesting in-house style panel-discussion. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOzZNKxcNQ4&feature=related 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7PpoO9oPgc&feature=related (I don't necessarily endorse the points made in this discussion - but it raises many very important issues - which apply to nearly all religious organizations). Try reading 'The Desire of Ages' side by side with 'The Keys of This Blood' by Malachi Martin. Add 'The Federalist Papers' and a Latin Mass to this recipe for a very tasty doctrinal and governmental dish. Try applying that '79 Ford lecture to the perpetual-sacrificial aspect of the Mass (instead of the Investigative Judgment) and to the Papacy (instead of Ellen White). How much flexibility is there regarding the practice and interpretation of the Mass, while still maintaining it's validity? Can the Teachings of Jesus and Sacred Classical Music be properly and seamlessly woven into the Traditional Latin Mass - so as to maximize the Life and Teachings of Jesus - rather than the Human Sacrifice of Christ? I'm trying to make this work - but I need some serious help in this sensitive area. People are rather particular and testy regarding how they pray. The problem with all of this is that the quicksand is everywhere. No matter how hard one tries to resolve things, the problems seem to just keep reproducing and multiplying. The unvarnished-truth might be so upsetting and disruptive, that lies are sought like Cities of Refuge. I know all about White Lies. The truth is so overrated...

Researching Teutonic Zionism, Teutonic Knights, Knights Templer, et al is getting into an area of study which frankly scares the hell out of me. When I got into the subject of Amen Ra, on Avalon 1, I felt the same way. By the way, the 'Amen Ra' thread on Avalon 1 presently has nearly 20,000 views, with nearly half of these views occurring after the shut-down. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223 Could the two subjects be related? I'm beginning to think so. Here is a link to some related links. http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2008/07jul/RICR-080720-SUB.html Incidently, I'm thinking that Eric Jon Phelps is an excellent resource for this topic. He mostly deals with the Jesuit and Catholic aspects, but perhaps they are important pieces of the puzzle. I still do not wish to be angry at anyone, and I still wonder what my reincarnational role might've been in all of the historical madness. I've been completely out of the loop throughout this incarnation, with the exception of my recent internet expedition into madness. I will continue to blurt things out, in a tactful and tentative manner, on this little site. I hope this helps more than it hurts, but I am open to a redirection of my attention, with the appropriate use of reason, rather than meanness. I want to help to clean things up, but I want to do it the right way. There is a right and a wrong way to do the right thing, you know. Think about religious-ritual human-sacrifice and military human-sacrifice. Are the two related? Is there a religious and a military branch of a secret government, which specializes in blood, death, and sacrifice? And what about blood-money banksters? What about the City-States? Like I said, this subject is getting too scary and creepy for me. I was just going to stop posting, while I wait for Armageddon. How far out on a limb should I venture, if I am to follow my own advice concerning responsibility? I'm going to stop whimpering and rambling, and just listen to Eric Jon Phelps, Leo Zagami, Alex Jones, Bill Cooper, Jordan Maxwell, and Sherry Shriner. That should calm me down, and help me get my head together...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:54 pm

This is an amazing interview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVwKKsvtdag&feature=player_embedded All roads really do lead to Rome, and I continue to think that everything we discuss should be viewed from the Roman context. I continue to imagine myself as being a well-connected Renegade French Jesuit Organist. I continue to love the artistic aspects of Rome, but the history, theology, and politics are horrible, and I'm sure that most upper-level and well-informed Roman Catholics know this, but they have a Dragon by the Tail, and they are probably terrified of what might happen if they let go. As the general public finds out about all of this, things could get very, very nasty. I'm interested in this area of research, but it scares the hell out of me. I'm trying to be open and fair in all of this, and I'm trying to look at both the positive and negatives in all of this. All roads lead to Rome, but where did all of these roads originate?

My present working assumption is that the solar system probably contains thousands of unconventional craft, including asteroid and moon spacecraft, which might be friendly or unfriendly toward the human race. I get the feeling that this solar system is like the wild, wild west -- and that we might be facing a showdown at the ok corral. I certainly do not desire peace at any price, nor do I desire to end-up as space-dust. What would Anna Hayes say? I'd still like to hang-out on Phobos for a while, regardless of whether it is populated by friend or foe. But I would have to have a solid guarantee that I wouldn't be harmed or kidnapped. I still like the idea of a Theocratically-Implemented, Responsibility-Based, United States of the Solar System -- with the governmental personnel mostly located within the University of Solar System Studies and Governance campuses throughout the solar system. I've spoken of using a deconsecrated cathedral as the headquarters of a New Solar System, so just for the fun of it, today I'm thinking of either the Crystal Cathedral or St. Mary's Cathedral (or both!!) as being the headquarters, with the University of California system serving as the core of the University of Solar System Studies and Governance system. Again, this is just for the conceptual heck of it. This is a test. This is only a test. And yes, I realize that I am insane, but it's more fun that way! The UC system has solid ties to the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and to the Los Alamos National Laboratory. I don't wish to reinvent the wheel. I just wish to have 10,000 PhD's with clipboards and safety-goggles, watching it rotate... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California
    Holy Cannibalism! Crystal-cathedral-exteriorHoly Cannibalism! 4544568915_4d4f30d30cHoly Cannibalism! UC-Berkely-CampusHoly Cannibalism! UCLAHoly Cannibalism! California_UCs_smaller_nobg

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:29 pm