tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
burgundia
ClearWater
THEeXchanger
Vidya Moksha
NANUXII
Swanny
greybeard
Eartheart
Pris
Carol
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
16 posters

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:45 am

What am I currently under the influence of? What type of energy field? What level of myself? What level of God? What level of creation? What is the dominant vibration under whose influence I am currently operating?

In other words, where are you coming from? The questions, "What am I under the influence of?" and "Where am I coming from?” are interchangeable.

Remind yourself frequently that what you are currently under the influence of will determine everything about your past, about your future, about your present, and about how you view and interpret things. It will affect what you are actively generating, radiating, and therefore, attracting.

The world is a mirror—a reflection existing inside of your consciousness. Perception is not an independent thing. Perception is a phenomenon inseparable from your state.

Becoming aware of this precise moment of perception is a gateway through which to access greater freedom, clarity and goodness. By becoming aware with enough love or intensity of what you’re influenced by, you will exit or transcend your current state. You will open yourself up to a greater awareness of your Self, your I Amness—its true reality, its true formlessness, and its inherent bliss.

The more you prioritize this connection to your true Self, the more it breathes fresh air into your life and upgrades your physical and mental vehicles.

Bentinho Massaro
    mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:28 am

Impress.ion
    Depress.ion
    Express.ion

https://youtu.be/3oU8bShDfo0
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:00 pm

There's no better time than now to give your heart and mind a little extra nourishment.

I want to share a Sanskrit poem by Kalidasa, an Indian playwright and poet who was active during the 4th and 5th Century AD. It inspires me to make the most of each day, and I hope it will do the same for you.

Many folks silently starve themselves of the peace and contentedness that is waiting in every moment, convinced that it can only be experienced once a group of external pieces falls into place.

Why can't we be fully alive and activated right NOW?

Without further ado...

Look to this day,
    for it is life, the very breath of life.
    In its brief course lie
    all the realities of your existence;
    the bliss of growth,
    the glory of action,
    the splendor of beauty.
    For yesterday is only a dream,
    and tomorrow is but a vision.
    But today, well lived,
    makes every yesterday a dream of happiness,
    and every tomorrow
    a vision of hope.
    Look well, therefore, to this day.

This poem reminds us that the past and the future dwell only in our minds, and in truth, all that we ever experience is this present moment. "Look well, therefore, to this day..."

A shaman friend once advised me, "Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." This is now written on an internal sticky note, somewhere in the back of my mind 🙂

Author: The Sacred Science
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:39 am

From The Sacred Science fb page

Last year, one of the most influential Zen masters of our time, Thich Nhat Hanh, departed his physical body at age 95. Lovingly known as the "father of mindfulness," his wisdom lives on and continues to heal and inspire millions worldwide.

To celebrate his life, I've included a powerful Buddhist prayer below. But first, here is some advice from Thich Nhat Hanh on the "right way to pray."

When I first read these words from him, they blew me away...

“If you are standing on one shore and want to cross over to the other shore, you have to use a boat or swim across. You cannot just pray, ‘Oh, other shore, please come over here for me to step across!’ To a Buddhist, praying without also practicing is not real prayer.

"In a real prayer, you ask only for the things you really need, things that are necessary for your well-being, such as peace, solidity, and freedom... freedom from anger, fear and craving. Happiness and well-being are not possible without peace, solidity and freedom. Most of our desires are not for our peace, solidity and freedom.

"While you pray, you are deeply aware of what you really need and what is just the object of your desire. This kind of prayer is the light of God that shines upon you, telling you which way to go in order to obtain peace, solidity and freedom. In a real prayer, you also touch the wholesome seeds in your consciousness and water them. These are seeds of compassion, love, understanding, forgiveness and joy.

"If while praying you can recognize these seeds in you and help them grow, your prayer is already a deep practice."

I hope this deep reflection touched something within you, as it did me. Here is a Buddhist prayer for love and compassion that embodies Thich Nhat Hanh's words above.

The Nine Prayers

May I be peaceful, happy, and light in body and spirit.
    May I be free from injury. May I live in safety.
    May I be free from disturbance, fear, anxiety, and worry.
    May I learn to look at myself with the eyes of understanding and love.
    May I be able to recognize and touch the seeds of joy and happiness in myself.
    May I learn to identify and see the sources of anger, craving, and delusion in myself.
    May I know how to nourish the seeds of joy in myself every day.
    May I be able to live fresh, solid, and free.
    May I be free from attachment and aversion, but not be indifferent.

To honoring and nourishing the soul light that lives inside of you.

📸 Amazing Earth Artwork & Photo by Jon Foreman: Sculpt The World

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 30 Aa876f10

ClearWater and bobhardee like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:38 am

Everything we do in life is a pilgrimage to Source no matter what the story is that we weave long or short. How much our forgetfulness helps us to stray from this and how close our Consciousness brings us back to it in a eternal circular breathing movement. Source is who we really are beyond all illusions :pray:🧡

ClearWater likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:19 am

mudra wrote:From The Sacred Science fb page

Last year, one of the most influential Zen masters of our time, Thich Nhat Hanh, departed his physical body at age 95. Lovingly known as the "father of mindfulness," his wisdom lives on and continues to heal and inspire millions worldwide.

To celebrate his life, I've included a powerful Buddhist prayer below. But first, here is some advice from Thich Nhat Hanh on the "right way to pray."

When I first read these words from him, they blew me away...

“If you are standing on one shore and want to cross over to the other shore, you have to use a boat or swim across. You cannot just pray, ‘Oh, other shore, please come over here for me to step across!’ To a Buddhist, praying without also practicing is not real prayer.

"In a real prayer, you ask only for the things you really need, things that are necessary for your well-being, such as peace, solidity, and freedom... freedom from anger, fear and craving. Happiness and well-being are not possible without peace, solidity and freedom. Most of our desires are not for our peace, solidity and freedom.

"While you pray, you are deeply aware of what you really need and what is just the object of your desire. This kind of prayer is the light of God that shines upon you, telling you which way to go in order to obtain peace, solidity and freedom. In a real prayer, you also touch the wholesome seeds in your consciousness and water them. These are seeds of compassion, love, understanding, forgiveness and joy.

"If while praying you can recognize these seeds in you and help them grow, your prayer is already a deep practice."

I hope this deep reflection touched something within you, as it did me. Here is a Buddhist prayer for love and compassion that embodies Thich Nhat Hanh's words above.

The Nine Prayers

May I be peaceful, happy, and light in body and spirit.
    May I be free from injury. May I live in safety.
    May I be free from disturbance, fear, anxiety, and worry.
    May I learn to look at myself with the eyes of understanding and love.
    May I be able to recognize and touch the seeds of joy and happiness in myself.
    May I learn to identify and see the sources of anger, craving, and delusion in myself.
    May I know how to nourish the seeds of joy in myself every day.
    May I be able to live fresh, solid, and free.
    May I be free from attachment and aversion, but not be indifferent.

To honoring and nourishing the soul light that lives inside of you.

📸 Amazing Earth Artwork & Photo by Jon Foreman: Sculpt The World

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 30 Aa876f10

Awesome.. so beautiful on every level.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:20 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 30 Bf772f10

INYOLOGY

This comprehensive book is an extraordinary work in that it provides a complete and practice-orientated depiction of the detailed teaching of Yin and Yang. InYology is the study of Yin and Yang. The teaching of the Laws of Nature or the order of the universe.
    In is the Japanese term for the Chinese word Yin.
    Yo is the Japanese term for the Chinese word Yang.
    InYology is of invaluable worth for all people dealing with health, consciousness, and the Laws of Nature. InYology is a magical compass needed to understand the Laws of Nature and the order of the universe.

WHAT DOES THIS BOOK FOR ME?

The InYology book is a treasure trove of knowledge covering more than 912 pages, and containing over 80 color drawings, graphs and helpful tables.

This book truly adds value to your life. Someone who knows the laws of nature can live in harmony with nature and that signifies trust, health, freedom, and love. Someone who does not know the laws of nature, or who disregards them, is very likely to fall ill – be it physically, mentally, or spiritually – and to live in fear and under the control of outside influences.

People who understand the InYology, can independently change their condition from sick to healthy – physically, mentally, and spiritually. Do you know a greater gift? A greater gift is only life itself!

If you also want to fully understand this natural order, then gift yourself – and your loved ones – this treasure trove filled with unique nature knowledge, and buy this book now directly from the Vivoterra Shop. It will be the best investment in your life!

https://en.vivoterra.com/

ClearWater and bobhardee like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:47 pm

How to spiritually navigate the Israël Gaza war
    Bentinho Masaro

https://youtu.be/7VRoejSz3G4?si=_kMYd0F8p6VEVZhH

ClearWater likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:00 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 30 4059ae10
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:53 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:28 pm

Are we forced to incarnate on earth against our will ? NDE reveals the truth.

https://youtu.be/2gtwsHOIyHs?si=LxwiIb4uIMrZEppH
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:14 pm

This was a kept secret by yogis

https://youtu.be/2TTiYc3gFTg?si=FR9r7rDBRsuow5Cb
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:08 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 30 30955310

The Great Way

Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, and Lao Tzu: The Parallel Sayings

"The Kingdom of God is within you and all around you, yet you do not see it." ~The Gospel of Thomas; parallels: Luke, Mary, Dialogue of the Savior

"Those who seek to find the One without ceasing, will find the Lord dwelling in their own hearts." ~The Bhagavad Gita

"The Kingdom is not coming in any way that you can observe. The Kingdom of God is already here—within you." ~The Gospel According to Luke; parallels: Thomas, Mary

"Those who find the Way are those who have love and forgiveness in their hearts." ~The Bhagavad Gita

Judas asked Jesus, “How do we find the Way?” Jesus answered, “By developing love and compassion.” ~Dialogue of the Savior

"Listen to the Way which is called the eternal." ~The Upanishads

"Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you." ~The Gospel According to Matthew; parallels: Luke, Thomas

"Why should there be a reservoir when there is a flood everywhere?" ~The Upanishads

"The Way holds all things within Itself. Like the vastness of the universe, it lacks nothing, and nothing needs to be added to it." ~The Third Chinese Patriarch of Zen

"The Way is empty, the Way is full. There is no way to describe what it is. Find it within yourselves." ~The Tao Te Ching

"Before you set foot on the path, master yourself." ~The Dhammapada

"The perfect man is one whose sins are forgiven. He becomes one with the Way." ~The Tao Te Ching

"No one can understand the Way unless they have pure hearts." ~The Dhammapada

"In bygone days men of wisdom honored the Way by declaring that it could be found by all who seek it." ~The Tao Te Ching

"Listen carefully and faithfully to the Way—for it is mighty." ~The Sutra of Forty-two Sections

"The Way is complete in itself. All blessings come from it, and it holds nothing back from anyone." ~The Tao Te Ching

"The Way you have found is not known even to the angels. It proceeds from the One. Follow it." ~Dialogue of the Savior

"There are two paths that are eternal: the path of light and the path of darkness. One path leads to liberation, the other leads to sorrow." ~The Bhagavad Gita

"Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few." ~The Gospel According to Matthew; parallel: Luke

"The light that resides in the sun shines light on all beings. It enters the Earth as my Being, for I nourish all things." ~The Bhagavad Gita

"When I came among humanity I opened the door to the Way. I showed you the path that you must follow. You will find it within yourselves." ~Dialogue of the Savior

"I have revealed to you the most secret doctrine...those who are able to see it have seen the Light." ~The Bhagavad Gita

"Words cannot describe what the Way is, but do not lose sight of it, for then it might be lost forever." ~The Buddha

"The Way is mighty, yet people prefer smaller paths." ~The Tao Te Ching

"Once you have crossed the river, leave the raft behind. This is the Way I have taught you." ~The Majjhima Nikaya Sutra

"I seek to understand and walk the Way, so that I do not lose sight of it. The Way is not complex, nor is it hidden from anyone. People just choose to ignore it." ~The Tao Te Ching

"Those with a pure heart, and who seek the Way without ceasing, will find it. It is like cleaning glass until the dust is removed." ~The Dhammapada

"The secret of the Way waits for those who have overcome desire." ~The Tao Te Ching

"Open the door to the Way that is within you, so that you may be a guide to those who wish to follow you. Encourage all those who are ready to follow the Way and receive its blessings." ~The Second Apocalypse of James

"I am the Way for the traveler. I am the Master who watches in silence. I am your friend and your shelter. I am the beginning and the end of all things. I am the seed of the Universe. I am the supreme treasure." ~The Bhagavad Gita

"I am a beacon of light to those who see Me. I am a mirror to those who look for Me. I am a door to those who knock on Me. I am a Way for you, the traveler." ~The Hymn of Jesus from The Acts of John

"When the mind becomes still, when thinking ceases, this is the beginning of the supreme path." ~The Katha Upanishad

"The Kingdom is within you, and one who knows himself will find it." ~Papyrus Oxyrhynchus; parallels: Thomas, Luke, Mary, Dialogue of the Savior

"God allowed man to look outward, but in seeing the outer, the inner is ignored. Those who see the eternal, turn their gaze within." ~The Katha Upanishad

"Seeking within, you will find stillness. Here there is no more fear or attachment—only joy." ~The Dhammapada

"When the wise man hears of the Way, he tries hard to follow it. When the average person hears of the Way, he tries to keep it, but eventually loses it. When those who are ignorant hear of the Way, they just laugh. If people didn’t laugh at it, it wouldn’t be the Way." ~The Tao Te Ching

"Those are fortunate who have eyes to see the great Way. They know that there is no other path to purifying the intellect. Seek this Way." ~The Dhammapada

"Those who say they have found the Way, have not. That which is eternal, cannot be spoken of. It lies within." ~The Tao Te Ching

"It is good to practice the Way, and to seek truth. Being in harmony with the Way is even better." ~The Kevaddha Sutra

"He who knows the Way does not let it show. Neither does he seek to be rewarded by anyone. Those who know the Way find their reward within themselves." ~The Tao Te Ching

"Many are the paths of men, though all those paths end in Me for those who love Me." ~The Bhagavad Gita

"Follow Me and leave the dead to bury the dead." ~The Gospel According to Matthew; parallel: Luke

"Follow the way of righteousness, for it leads to the highest goal." ~The Bhagavad Gita

"True humanity is within you. Seek and you will find it." ~The Gospel of Mary [Magdelene]; parallels: Thomas, Matthew, Luke

"Let those who are wise seek the Way. Those who find it will not return." ~The Bhagavad Gita

"Hurry, now, to follow the Way, for it is plain to seek but hard to walk upon." ~The Epistula Apostolorum

"The Way of the transcendent is difficult for mortals to attain." ~The Bhagavad Gita

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of heaven." ~The Gospel According to Matthew; parallel: Luke

"Those who follow the Way are like dry grass. They need to be protected from the flames of desire." ~The Sutra of Forty-two Sections

"To have knowledge of the Way is good. Conforming to the Way is best." ~The Tao Te Ching

"To follow the Way is goodness. To conform to the Way is greatness." ~The Sutra of Forty-two Sections

"If you seek the Way through learning, you will not understand it. If you seek the Way with a humble heart, then you will find it." ~The Tao Te Ching

"To live according to the Way is not easy or hard. But it is impossible for those who are fearful and lack commitment." ~The Third Chinese Patriarch of Zen

"The Way rewards those who embrace it. Misfortune waits for those who abandon it." ~The Tao Te Ching

"It is hard for those with power and wealth to follow the Way." ~The Kavaddha Sutra

"Act in harmony with the Way, and you will become the Way. Nurture the Way within yourself, and you will live a virtuous life." ~The Tao Te Ching

"The Master gives himself up to whatever the moment brings. He knows that he is going to die, and he has nothing left to hold on to; no illusions in his mind, no resistance in his body.He doesn’t think about his actions; they flow from the core of his being. He holds nothing back from life; therefore he is ready for death, as a man is ready for sleep after a good day’s work." ~Lao Tzu

~Excerpt from 'Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, and Lao Tzu: The Parallel Sayings' by Richard Hooper
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:09 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:39 am

Hmm...?

Your posts often trigger periods of self-reflection mudra. Things that are stored in the back of my mind are triggered and move to forefront.

A major part of the day is spent looking out at the very changing beauty of nature. So content to soak in it's energy, it's songs, it's mysteries.

Today I think I'm going to paint clouds. Clouds are art ever-changing as they sail across the sky. I love clouds. All types of clouds. Clouds represent transmutation, constant change & form, nourishment (water), shade, a  glorious mysterious moving canvas outside of ones imagination.

So... here's a little video of how to paint a dramatic cloud  to enjoy, if you wish.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:41 pm

The Wisdom of the Iching with Pablo Sender

https://youtu.be/7rxWS7jDxAU?si=m9yctZB9qkJEMMLN
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:06 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:39 pm

“ My pursuit has always been to become a better person, to do positive things in the world, to have great achievements, and to help others. I've chased these dreams with all my heart.

Yet, looking back, I can see that I sometimes missed one important point — a simple truth my wife Hisami has repeated many times to me — it isn't what we do that makes us great, it's how we do it.

For what we do always fades with time, but how we do it echoes on and on. Kindness leads to kindness. Anger leads to anger. Judgment leads to judgment. Love leads to love.

Our true greatness comes from inside, and we can express it anytime. “

Jeffrey Allen
    https://www.youtube.com/@jeffreyallenfreetraining9630?si=mVCRR92a6wk4cUMZ
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:44 pm

ECKHART TOLLE: Accepting the unacceptable is the greatest source of grace in the world.

A profound good is hidden even in the most unacceptable and apparently painful situation, and every disaster contains the seed of grace.
    Throughout history, men and women have, faced with great loss, illness, incarceration, or impending death, accepted what seemed unacceptable, thus discovering “unfathomable peace.”
    Accepting the unacceptable is the greatest source of grace in the world.
    In some situations, all answers and explanations fail. Life no longer has any meaning. Or someone in distress asks you for help and you don't know what to do or say.
    When you fully accept that you don't know, you stop struggling to find answers within the confines of the mind, and that's when a larger intelligence can act through you. Even thought is likely to benefit, as the larger intelligence can flow in to inspire it. Sometimes letting go means ceasing to understand and feeling comfortable with not knowing.

Spiritual master Eckhart Tolle
    Excerpt from the book: Quietness: Listening to its essential nature.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:09 pm

The one field a film by Tsipi Raz

https://youtu.be/-7m2jsKcZa4?si=93gRjvkU61sM_a_y

bobhardee likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:14 am

Inspirational messages from Near Death Experiencers and more

https://youtu.be/3SyGCnmBeMc?si=BNCUUa_bBQSUPJts

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:22 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 30 16329310

"The teaching of living happily in the present moment can be found in the teaching of Jesus Christ. And when you read the Bible, you read a statement like this one: There will be a day when you will see that I am in my father and you are in me and I am in you. That is from John and this is the teaching of interbeing. I am in the father and you are in me and I am in you. We are inside of each other and not outside. And like in the gospel according to Matthew it is said that let us not worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will take care of itself. So that is the teaching of living happily in the present moment. So there are many points that can be recognized and there are many of us who practice according to the teaching of Jesus and the Buddha and do not find any conflict. And that is very good for the cause of peace and unity and harmony in the world also."

-Thich Nhat Hanh

For the full question and answer, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymj3qQgR_oc

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:18 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 30 38851910

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:04 am

Gurudev Shri Shri Ravi Shankar interview

https://youtu.be/n_uN-Lq3nyU?si=5p9gHThs8SkZhWxi

🙏🧡

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:58 am

There is an Indian proverb that says that everyone is a house with four rooms, a physical, a mental, an emotional, and a spiritual .
    Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time but unless we go into every room every day, even if only to keep it aired, we are not a complete person ..

~ Rumer Godden ~

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:12 am