tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
burgundia
ClearWater
THEeXchanger
Vidya Moksha
NANUXII
Swanny
greybeard
Eartheart
Pris
Carol
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
16 posters

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:42 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 Ed4e9110
    mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:21 pm

There are no excuses, no reasons and no causes; there is only what you will.

Bentinho Masaro
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:00 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 2fd0f410
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:13 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 8c5d2610

This picture is no metaphor, the “light” we mistakenly call the universe, the cosmos, the sun, and moon are all one light source…

Are an extension to what’s behind your very eyes! The seer (body) and what’s seen (earth) are one presence, one being, not two…

There is no “earth” moving independent to what you call the “body.” The mind doesn’t live in the body, the body lives in the mind as well as every place it assumes it “travels.”

What you truly are has never traveled, never moved, never changed from presence..

“Nothing lasts forever but what watches it all.”
    The “all seeing eye” is yours because it’s only one presence seeing all. That is the big secret.

And there is no “one” that can keep from realizing this but you. “You” have the power all along. It is our beliefs which limit ourselves and veil us from truth.

There is no “physical” body, physical universe suspended in free space…what space represents is the abyss of the mind, space represents and hides the fact that you are truly “nowhere.”

The problem is the mind must “shape” everything to a word, to a person, place, or thing, therefore “nowhere” cannot be understood through the mind.

It is an immovable presence which is beyond mind. Beyond all concepts the mind believes in and creates such as space-time, beginning, ending, birthing, dying, rebirthing, reincarnating, etc.

This is why when you know the self, you are liberated from boundary, from all limitation and fear. You will never be “touched” nor experience the thoughts because what you assume to be yourself never was.

What we assume to be ourselves exists in thoughts and beliefs, words and shapes, but the only place these words and shapes exist is the mind. That is the only place anything has ever began and ended.

The entire journey is but a dream because “you” never moved, nothing ever happened….

You are “GOD,” everything and nothing, everywhere and nowhere, and what you are has no name, needs no name for it is the source to what has spoken every word, through every language.

It is what has written every word, through every language.

That’s why all religions are telling the same story through different “cultures,” they are all the one ITself realizing its selflessness once again.

You are IT. The source to all things from what flows the river, to what moves the ant, to what phases the moon, to what revolves the sun, to what lights the cosmos, to what digests your food, to what pumps your blood, etc.

We assume all to be separate functions yet it’s all one presence, one intelligence behind IT.

Tyler Ugalde
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:17 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 5de01e10

What looks through me, looks through you.

"What looks through me, looks through you.
    There is no difference however, the mind-body separates pure awareness from itself.

Everything being viewed is from the same presence. Our awareness is universal, our consciousness is individual. .

If you seek to get lost in the "individual" consciousness, this is perfectly divine as well but always remember the way back...otherwise one will slip into the dream-state and begin suffering from worldly appearances through the mind; so long as the world is there, the mind is there, separation is there.

There can be no separation to your presence, it is universal, omnipresent, all-pervading. . . Consciousness clouds this presence by getting lost in the individual.

. . .This is the road back home, and when you "arrive," another words make this realization from within, you will marvel in the discovery that you had been there the whole time!

All which you love is not separate to your presence, all which you love and lose can only be lost when we fall for the minds appearance.

The people we love become the words we use, the titles we project into them, & the definitions we memorize. We can apply this to our entire experience. We memorize our objective experience as the word, the minds definition. .and experience the object as the word which means as separate to our presence.

Presence is not bound by change, presence cannot be touched, presence is the traceless moment from which all change transpires through.

We see not with the eyes but with the singular eye. The physical eyes project the meta-physical eye - two eyes to look and one to see. . .

The mind is the SOURCE to ALL separation; the more "knowledge" the mind acquires, the greater it disperses itself into everything breaking into endless pieces.

All words are empty, made-up, but we birth all definition into them and project the words into all objects. . .

We learn to memorize objects through the words we have birthed into them. This is precisely what the spoon boy from the Matrix meant when he says:
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself."

Self is not limited to what you call "body," but again. . . realize the truth. . .there is no-body.
    Then you'll see that it's not "you" living and dying as a "body", it is only yourself dreaming of a body through the mind and projecting it with physical eyes.

The object is not the word and never has been, you have spread the mind through out your entire experience until the point of complete separation.

The way back is the returning of innocence. The shedding of all "knowledge," the loss of the mind. (When Neo is freed from the Matrix, he states his eyes hurt and Morpheus tells him, "its because you've never used them before.")

There is no separation, what we refer to through words such as states of "heaven" or "nirvanna" have all happened here, right within what is looking. . .

These words were to illustrate the experience, the happening, not to be memorized or recited. Because. . . The happening, the experience which was then, is still now. . . What is looking then, is looking now. (notice I dont speak in past tense)

Where can we go in death?

Nothing has ever birthed, no human is telling this story. What is looking, will forever be given various names and forms which will all fall short because they will be changed a million times over again. .

Our form is no different along with the name we've given it. . Change, is to reveal what does not. .

This is where you will find all of your loved ones, right within your very hearts. From what is innocently looking through pure awareness. Consciousness is individual and brings about all attachment, all suffering.

You are not consciousness, you are awareness which has become conscious of itself through a dream. Consciousness is made up and so is what becomes conscious of itself.

Only awareness is beyond all duality and separation. Only awareness, presence is universal and ever lasting."

- PARONTORA
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:45 am

The Heart of Sorrow

https://youtu.be/ssKPugNbnDI
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:37 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 De71d410

NOT ALL MAY RESONATE 🙏😊I love you
    The belief in chakras creates blockages which arent "there," just as, the belief in monsters can create scenarios which arent "there.."

We must be careful that in becoming spiritual we arent recreating a new form of religion.

Spirituality has branched away from religion from people awakening to their own falsehoods and superstitions..

This belief I feel is no different.

Same with mantras, chanting, breath work, smudging, sweat lodges, cleansing, etc.

These acts of doing only serve the mind-body. If you are not this mind-body, why neglect your purest presence HERE and NOW?!

Because we dominantly serve the ego which is the host to the mind-body.

This host is separate to the presence itself, the witness. This host feels it is an individual separate from the witness when it's only way of being is through the very witness itself....

It is this very host that creates such beliefs of "enlightenment" and "heightened awareness" as forms of doing to keep the host dominantly in the mind-body and to keep the dreamer from awakening.

The more you "do," the farther you have to go because you refuse to realize what you truly are, isnt actually "going" anywhere... you are the witness, only the host creates the "where," creates place...

We are greatly letting ourselves down by creating these expectations of more control over this mind-body... spirituality isn't about control but about acceptance.

That's just it, what are you in control of IF you are not this mind-body? What needs your "control" IF you are not this mind-body???

Letting go is accepting having no control at all; not just accepting, but knowing yourself beyond the temporary so deeply, that you trust in the cosmic process of CHANGE.

I surrender to all that I am because,
    I AM that I AM and the only thing to fear, IS fear itself!

Tyler Ugalde
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:58 am

Function and Meaning

All is Consciousness, at rest or at play,
    The former Awareness, The Unmanifest,
    And creation, cosmic energy that may,
    Be ‘seen’ in motion, ere returning to rest.

The Unmanifest creates for Its pleasure,
    Enjoying through jeach living ‘suit’,
    And to reveal ‘The Hidden Treasure’,
    Of self-inquiry this last the ‘fruit’.

As an instrument of Consciousness can
    Creation experience and enjoy,
    Human Beings are more useful than
    A discrete object, or a cosmic toy.

For every thought or sensation,
    Detected by each body/mind,
    And realization by investigation,
    In Pure Awareness we find.

All conscious beings fulfill this double function,
    Through which Awareness can participate,
    And spontaneously live with no compunction,
    Allowing Consciousness to Itself relate.

Amazement, awe and gratitude,
    Are outcomes of seeing the world this way,
    As Awareness without personal attitude,
    There is no separation from the play.

It is only when identified with body/ mind,
    As a unique, separate human being,
    Extra purpose or meaning we need to find,
    For existence ‘as it is’ we are not seeing.

----------------------------------------------------------
    A new poem based on a chapter of 'Absolute Reflections'.
    I write (and read) these posts, based on my meditations and contemplations, as much for my own benefit as for that of 'others'. For this helps to keep me 'awake' in this illusory, and impermanent, world ... the Divine Manifestation.

Everything I write is based on my own direct experience, sometimes informed by modern science.

For more see comment on photo.

A new poem from Colin Drake
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:33 pm

Patience visited me
    And it reminded me
    That good things take time to come to fruition
    And grow slowly with stability

Peace visited me
    And it reminded me
    That I may remain calm through the storms of life
    Regardless of the chaos surrounding me

Hope visited me
    And it reminded me
    That better times lay ahead
    And it would always be there to guide and uplift me

Humility visited me
    And it reminded me
    That I may achieve it
    Not by trying to shrink myself and make myself less
    But by focusing on serving the world and uplifting those around me

Kindness visited me
    And it reminded me
    To be more gentle, forgiving and compassionate toward myself
    And those surrounding me

Confidence visited me
    And it reminded me
    To not conceal or suppress my gifts and talents
    In order to make others feel more comfortable
    But to embrace what makes me me

Focus visited me
    And it reminded me
    That other people’s insecurities and judgements about me
    Are not my problem
    And I should redirect my attention
    From others back to me

Freedom visited me
    And it reminded me
    That no one has control over my mindset, thoughts and wellbeing
    But me

And love visited me
    And it reminded me
    That I need not search for it in others
    As it lies within me.

Words by Tahlia Hunter

Artwork by Jungsuk Lee
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:40 pm

..."They say IT is in our surrender we suddenly find our hidden inner power, and getting beyond the limiter of our expression is the secret only known by masters! For you are the guru, you are the teacher, as all the wisdom to master the mind begins when we face our own inner shadow and make our unconscious conscious, not unlike what Buddha did long ago as he awakened sitting underneath the Bodhi tree! IT all boils down to finding a tool or a method to dissolve the illusion of the ego completely, as the great inner silence is something no ego can touch or reach while existing, for as they say until we see the unreality of ourself, does the reality of our Self ever come into being!

There is more to life then beyond the naked eye, this most of us already know, but what is the hardest thing to comprehend is the fact that we are unconscious more than we are not, as we discover that to be spiritual is to balance the daily inner and outer life process! Just like with anything in life, if we want to be a master of our mind, just like with an instrument it takes tremendous discipline and daily practice to achieve that higher perspective of musical mastery.

Notice how forgetting is a big part of our being, notice how we forgot our pre-life, notice how we forget that we're beating our heart and growing our bones, notice how we forget our dreams, notice how school and culture diverts us from our root core essence, as we create a fake identity called our ego! Once one can see beyond this great hoax and illusion, once one can live beyond words and live through the experience and emotion, one can begin on the path to healing the heart and feeling the bliss thats makes everyday feel like magic!" ~Alistar Valadez...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:29 am

Don’t concentrate; just remain undistracted. Concentration requires an object of imagination. The Self is not an object.

Therefore: don’t concentrate; simply remain undistracted by any belief or object of imagination. This reveals the true silence which exists even in the illusion of chaos—silence not as an object of attention, but as the very nature of your Self. In this silence the Self will recognize itself all by itself.

Simply remain undistracted by all that is offered to you by the power of perception and God will enlighten itself in you.

Bentinho Masaro

ClearWater and Seashore like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:32 pm

They knew how to shift to parallel worlds

https://youtu.be/DhTzqFKr_Es

Bagheera likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:51 pm

Hey mudra.. Flowers

i feel inclined to comment on that last video. I feel cheated by the title and then the content. Very Happy

what an eclectic mess. The quantum and buddhist sections are pure ridiculousness. Utter nonsense.  

there are snippets of decent self help suggestions in there.. and watching him trip himself over past and present in some pseudo karma babble was almost amusing. Trying to tie together buddhist, quantum into a self help to make money tutorial.. i did move into a parallel world. this is not my world. or even my planet.

That was quite possibly the worst video I have watched in a long time, so that much be worth something?

thanks for the smile.

mudra likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:59 pm

I am still carrying this video, for many reasons, most of which I won't go into...

this notion that buddhism supports his multiple universe model is quite crass.

Essentially this guy is saying that if you can think of a possible future outcome then it becomes an alternate universe in another dimension somewhere. One new universe for every possible permutation.. every choice you could make.

But if you distil buddhism then essentially the doctrine is that there is no choice. Choice requires an imaginary future, which can only be generated by monkey mind. Monkey mind is entirely fictitious. naughty monkey. The future doesn't exist in the present moment. Neither does the past. Both are mental constructs.

So, there is no choice, there is only free will.

I know this is hard for most folk to grapple with here in duality, but there it is.

So if there is no choice, there are no multiple new universes created.

Quantum is mostly junk. actually, quantum is all junk, but like all new tools there are always things can you make with them
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:19 pm

Thanks for adding to this thread and sharing your point of view on the video above.
    Vidya . You may not have appreciate it but at least it made you smile 😊
    I agree the title is misleading and possibly purposefully chosen for curiosity grabbing.
    I personnally sit at ease with my own understanding of the quantum concept which to me represents the field of infinite potentialities imagination holds, the prime mover unmoved, what is before the beginning of anything.
    To me indeed that's where the will unattached to anything particular is free.
    Imagination can be given focus and purpose at which moment it ceases to be unattached, undefined and by consideration then, by thought and emotion it brings things into manifestation.
    We constantly operate from the infinite realm of potentialities and free will , to focus and manifestation.
    This is all going for the best as long as we are able to reach and withdraw at will from what is now to see in front of us. Depending on our awareness of doing so , our awareness of being the creator of our universe and that the will is ours entirely to use, the world we perceive changes giving rise to as many worlds as our attitude defines and crystallises them.

Now in my opinion the quantum thing is just a concept as we everything the mind defines. It rings a bell or not depending on the previous set of beliefs, concepts one holds to be true.
    I would not attach myself too much to concepts as this when taken too seriously would impair my free will 😊

🙏🧡

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:55 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 C9b4df10

"Even the mightiest god, started as a small seed, some are more like warriors, some are more like peace keepers, as long as you SEE evolution rising within, and not the decay of habits and routines, then One can become anything. As we walk the path of the pathless along our spiritual quest, many will have the intention of BEIng the best spirit they can express, but our intention is only the spark, for IT is our action which is the expression that truly defines us. Everyday we face choices which help us in our expansion or serve as platforms towards our decay. Stepping through fears is how we walk the path up the evolutionary ladder, as that is what life IS all about, growing through facing our most extreme moments. And these choices must BE made by YOU, or our unconscious will only keep us fooled. For we are like a ship on a vast blue ocean, if there is no captain on board we drift forever on the ocean currents, passengers only enjoy the scenery, but to reach a goal or destination does require YOUR steering. Looking closer at our daily choices, shows how our actions and non-actions create our reality. Just as every seed does not become a mighty tree without a direct relationship with the elements of nature, sometimes we have to return to our core essence to remember who we ARE and our place in nature. It is during our time alone that we can expand through self reflection, thus why monks and those on the inner path go to mountains or retreats to discover their inner mirror, as we sometimes need to get out of our minds to return to our senses, and remember what we ARE truly meant to BEcome!" ~Alistar Valadez...
    Art by: Cliff Vestergaard
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:28 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 A4501310
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:55 pm

Dr Robert J Gilbert

https://youtu.be/nbLCNotyUno
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:09 am

Caligraphic Hares drawn by Iris Milford. They read :
    "For love is the ultimate meaning of everything around us. It is not a mere sentiment; it is truth; it is joy that is at the root of all creation." ~ Poem by Rabindrinath Tagore.

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 A7646210
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:14 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 D37b8a10
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:35 am

some random quotes found on my way today

A seed neither fears light nor darkness, but uses both to grow.
    "Nothing in this world is broken.
    The perception of pain is healed
    just by seeing it differently."*

“Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height.
    Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches.
    Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the earth.
    Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion.
    That's its balance.- O Rajneesh ”

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:49 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 8c715010
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:12 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 4c57ce10
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:22 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 29 0acc7b10

Seashore likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:01 am

Do what you don’t like

https://youtu.be/o6vyHHZVB3M

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:13 pm