tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
hippihillbobbi
Mercuriel
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Bobbie
burgundia
mudra
SiriArc
devakas
Carol
NewWorldKarma
14 posters

New banners, Members please take a look and decide

NewWorldKarma
    NewWorldKarma

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Empty New banners, Members please take a look and decide

Post  NewWorldKarma Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:47 pm

New banners New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon_cool New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon_cool (To enlarge, right-click the image itself and select view image in firefox, internet explorer you will have to save the images)

Hopefully these will be better.

Please do not reuse these images anywhere other than Mist of Avalon forums. Thank you.

Here we go:

1:

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Wmfqd1

2:

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Wwhfl0

3:

New banners, Members please take a look and decide 34g2duc

4:

New banners, Members please take a look and decide 25heumu

5: New Indigo
    Logo!
    New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon_biggrin

New banners, Members please take a look and decide 107m3aq

6:

New banners, Members please take a look and decide 11r3nnm

7: Without Triune Symbol.

New banners, Members please take a look and decide 2jbquk3

8: Smaller Logo

New banners, Members please take a look and decide K49rpw

Im liking these banners a lot more than the previous, they are more earthly New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon_sunny

Also the Indigo Logo by itself:

New banners, Members please take a look and decide 2hh1zqc << New banners, Members please take a look and decide 232749 New banners, Members please take a look and decide 927777

Thank you to SuiG for the colour suggestion, Indigo looks a LOT better. New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon_cool

Feeback and suggestions for alterations apprechiated..

NWK.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Empty Re: New banners, Members please take a look and decide

Post  Carol Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Wow! I like number 1 & 2. The bottom one is also a stunner and I like the rainbow linking the two (light and mist) together.

How about a script font that is leaning ~ Lucinda Calligraphy is nice too.

With respect to the Mists I think of it as between two worlds ~ not this world and not the other side per-se. One is caught in the formless yet can perceive the form. The formless is also the place of the collective unconscious where we all join together when we dream. We, in the mists are the conscious dreamers as we dream while awake. So when I think of a logo I envision something mysterious.

Have you visited the spirit nourishes the heart thread with all the pictures. I also think of the mist along the lines of a nebula.. forming and formless.

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Ascension

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Nature-1

New banners, Members please take a look and decide LightWeb

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Goddess23

New banners, Members please take a look and decide L_fa778ed9fd294e9e8880a4dc39302e81

from this link: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.net/?mforum=mistsofavalon&showtopic=198&mforum=mistsofavalon&st=75
    devakas
    devakas

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Empty Re: New banners, Members please take a look and decide

Post  devakas Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:52 pm

The big logo takes a lot of space on the top. Is it possible to move the logo to the side?
    Also I like the 'enlightment' aspect on some images...isn't where we are heading...?
    my 1 cent
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:04 am

Yes, and i was looking at it from where we are in the moment. I posted these pictures because of the different types of background colors. Sparkly is good too. Logo is pretty much set at the size it is and at the top from what I've seen with other forums. However... I really liked what Kerry had done here with the blend of lavender skin colors. http://projectcamelotproductions.com/

We're actually looking at several logo designs that we can rotate around depending on season, holidays or whatever.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Empty The N The W The K

Post  SiriArc Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:00 am

Outstanding !!!

Vibrancy And Snap

Personal Preference Leans /// Toward Those With SunRainbow.

If Ya Nuke The Current Banner And Note The Vacated Space, It's 767 X 135.

Consider: Rather Than All The Full Banners, Maybe Size Them Down For Brevity And Link To Full .......

The Carol

BannerSizing Full Pics Becomes A Major Problem Via The Height Limitation.

With respect to the Mists I think of it as between two worlds ~ not this world and not the other side per-se. One is caught in the formless yet can perceive the form. The formless is also the place of the collective unconscious where we all join together when we dream. We, in the mists are the conscious dreamers as we dream while awake. So when I think of a logo I envision something mysterious.

B I N G O
    NewWorldKarma
    NewWorldKarma

Post  NewWorldKarma Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 am

Hiya peeps. Yeah I liked the pictures Carol but didnt want to use any of them incase any were copywrited etc. The idea of a mysterious logo is great I just need a few ideas and I can perhaps create one if needed. I'll have ago with that Font later when I get home or tonight after my band practice. Which word(s) should be tilted and to which side would you think.. Hypnotize Cheerful

I can resize the image(s) no problem, I can also resize without loosing quality.. it'll take a little time but if someone gives me the best size HxW pixels to use then ill have a go at resizing tonight. My favourite out of the ones I created is definately the last sun one too, I was browsing pictures of sunshine and came across a great picture of a rainbow and a tree! A few blends and colours later and that is what I came up with. I usually good at mixing different colours up, its what I like to do best. The banner that resembles the top current banner is #2 in my opionion.

Consider: Rather Than All The Full Banners, Maybe Size Them Down For Brevity And Link To Full .......
    I will do this later when im home from work. Any that I create from now will be thumbnailed and hopefully linked to the bigger picture. Very Happy

If people could leave ideas for creating the mysterious logo that would be cool. The Triune logo you see above the lettering is the logo me and Mercuriel kind of thought up, well he said use something that represents all things triune and i gave it a search and returned that great little image but with different colours etc, I really liked the shapes and the way they interlinked. I would love to create something with a crest but I dont want to include that idea due to it perhaps meaning medievel times and/or law of arms in some way. I could perhaps use the an Excalibour image that is in stone and use some kind of mysterious writing over the top of it. I like the idea of the sword and I know it has good meaning too.

Its good that similar souls have came to the forum. I believe we are in this holagraphic illusionsional world for the reasoning or learning but as people have said are all interconnected con-souly (new word i made) lol or as you'll understand it consciously. << my very small discription, (cant be seen to be typing much im at work!) lol. I love you

NWK.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:49 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:54 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:07 am

This one is nice where perhaps it can be cropped and stretched. Look at the link. The upper part is really quite breathtaking as it is the act of creation in the mists.

http://spacefellowship.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/heic0915a.jpg

These two were the same but I included the link just in case.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NewWorldKarma
    NewWorldKarma

Post  NewWorldKarma Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:19 am

Carol wrote:This one is nice where perhaps it can be cropped and stretched. Look at the link. The upper part is really quite breathtaking as it is the act of creation in the mists.

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Heic0915a

Sadly that last one didnt load up. Yes all very breathtaking to say the least Carol. Did you want me to create another using some of these pictures? Also the theme would be space if I am correct? Or were they ment to be used for the myterious logo.

Rolling Eyes Cool Cool

NWK.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:23 am

Great job NewWorldKarma :)
    As SiriArc I prefer the banners that give space and the sun .

I too as Carol second the idea of the mysterious flavor given to the mysts .
    I see them as some twilight zone between dimensions.. a portal one crosses through the Heart .
    And as her I would also change the police used to something a little more Yin .

As we are still in the process of working at this below I transformed a painting from Maxfield Parrish.
    It gives a bit of this mysterious ambiance.
    Just an idea ...

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Daybre10

It comes from here :
    http://www.paintinghere.com/UploadPic/Maxfield%20Parrish/big/daybreak.jpg

Also we discussed in Invision to use the Chalice well as a logo .
    What do you think of that ?

Bobbie had come with this nice one:

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Gaze-mists

Love from me New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon-l15
    mudra[img][/img]
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:22 pm

I like the colors:purple, violet, shades of pink...
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:34 pm

I love this very much...like true talisman from old europe... In the top left would be perfect. Only color a bit cheezee, but i believe it can be toned to a stone color.
    no New banners, Members please take a look and decide 848476 here
    devakas
    NewWorldKarma
    NewWorldKarma

Post  NewWorldKarma Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:43 pm

mudra wrote:Great job NewWorldKarma :)
    As SiriArc I prefer the banners that give space and the sun .

I too as Carol second the idea of the mysterious flavor given to the mysts .
    I see them as some twilight zone between dimensions.. a portal one crosses through the Heart .
    And as her I would also change the police used to something a little more Yin .

As we are still in the process of working at this below I transformed a painting from Maxfield Parrish.
    It gives a bit of this mysterious ambiance.
    Just an idea ...

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Daybre10

It comes from here :
    http://www.paintinghere.com/UploadPic/Maxfield%20Parrish/big/daybreak.jpg

Also we discussed in Invision to use the Chalice well as a logo .
    What do you think of that ?

Bobbie had come with this nice one:

Love from me New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon-l15
    mudra[img][/img]

Thanks. Yes I too like the talismen, did bobbie create this? Its very good. I could work on this, which banner should I add it too. I might recreate a gain and use a few of carols suggestions and then maybe add your mysterious picture or find one of my own.

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon_surprised

NWK.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:26 pm

NewWorldKarma wrote:

Thanks. Yes I too like the talismen, did bobbie create this? Its very good. I could work on this, which banner should I add it too. I might recreate a gain and use a few of carols suggestions and then maybe add your mysterious picture or find one of my own.

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon_surprised

NWK.

No I think Bobbie found that Talimen somewhere ....
    We must ask her .

Here is another one I had found that Carol liked :

New banners, Members please take a look and decide ChaliceWell_sw
    It comes from here:
    http://www.sfu.ca/~truax/chalice.html

And this one from a celtic tapestry :
    New banners, Members please take a look and decide Tap_ChWell

http://www.celtictapestries.net/

And this small one is already purple :
    New banners, Members please take a look and decide Tp3272

http://squaringthecirclebooks.com/oscommerce/index.php?cPath=24&osCsid=cf739b7325be124c72ca9c583bb3e7e5

New banners, Members please take a look and decide SpaceballNew banners, Members please take a look and decide 1512216213_6eabcc6cbcNew banners, Members please take a look and decide Spaceball

The one Bobbie found though is truly beautifull and the best I think.

Glastonbury, England

Chalice Well is a holy well situated at the foot of Glastonbury Tor in the county of Somerset, England. Archaeological evidence suggests that the well has been in almost constant use for at least two thousand years. Water issues from the spring at a rate of 25,000 gallons per day and has never failed, even during drought. Iron oxide deposits give water a reddish hue, as dissolved ferrous oxide becomes oxygenated at the surface and is precipitated. Like the hot springs in nearby Bath, the water is believed to possess healing qualities.

In addition to the legends associated with Glastonbury, the Well is often portrayed as a symbol of the female aspect of deity, with the male symbolised by Glastonbury Tor. As such, it is a popular destination for pilgrims in search of the divine feminine, including modern Pagans. The Well is however popular with all faiths and in 2001 became a World Peace Garden

Wells often feature in Welsh and Irish mythology as gateways to the spirit world. The overlapping of the inner and outer worlds is represented by the well cover, designed by the church architect and archaeologist Bligh Bond and presented as a gift after the Great War in 1919. The two interlocking circles constitute the symbol known as the Vesica Piscis. In the well lid design, a spear or a sword bisects these two circles, a possible reference to Excalibur, the sword of the legendary King Arthur, believed by some to be buried at the nearby Glastonbury Abbey. Foliage represents the Glastonbury Holy Thorn. Bligh Bond wrote that the vesica design for the well cover was "typical of many early diagrams, all having the same object – the rendering of spiritual truth by means of the purest, most intellectual system of imagery conceived by the mind, namely, truth which is ‘aeonial’ or eternal, of which geometry is the best interpreter, since it can figure for us with remarkable suggestiveness those formative principles upon which the Father has built his Creation, principles which shall endure when heaven and earth have died ."

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Clear

I believe you are well inspired NWK .
    Keep the good work New banners, Members please take a look and decide 934918

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:47 pm

I really like the hues/color tones Maxfield Parrish uses in his paintings. We really can look at having several different type of logos and banners as we can rotate them.

Ironically, we've been to the Glastonbury Tor.. even climbed the bloody hill for the full view (without the full monty of course). We went there because Joseph of Arimathea fascinated my father and one of our relatives was supposedly a monk at the Glastonbury Abby. We also visited the chalice well and went into the cave there where the spring was.

The mytheme of the staff that Joseph of Arimathea set in the ground at Glastonbury, which broke into leaf and flower as the Glastonbury Thorn is a common miracle in hagiography.

http://biblefacts.org/myth/j_arimathea.htm
    New banners, Members please take a look and decide Abby

The image bobbie found is stunning.. I'm wondering if we can use the top portion of the nebula and work that into it somehow. Or use the design layout of Maxfield Parrish's painting without the pillars. The dark area more like a starry night background into the lighter areas of the nebula.. talisman off to left bottom corner perhaps... or the talisman O of AvalOn, or the O in OF.. where it is embedded in the text, just some ideas to consider.
    NewWorldKarma
    NewWorldKarma

Post  NewWorldKarma Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 am

Does anyone have a font similar to the one used in the crest above that bobbie posted? If they could PM me with the link for it or email me for it I have an idea for a logo (i think) if it works out well.

Cool

Awe inspiring. flower
    NWK.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:13 am

NewWorldKarma wrote:Does anyone have a font similar to the one used in the crest above that bobbie posted? If they could PM me with the link for it or email me for it I have an idea for a logo (i think) if it works out well.

Cool

Awe inspiring. flower
    NWK.

I think Lucida blackletter would do NWK.

http://www.google.be/images?client=safari&rls=fr&q=lucida+blackletter&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=UOnFS87HKIf2-AbH342zDw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=5&ved=0CCQQsAQwBA

Love from me Flowers
    mudra
    NewWorldKarma
    NewWorldKarma

Post  NewWorldKarma Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 am

Found some info on it myself :)

NWK.
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Empty Chalice Well

Post  Bobbie Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:53 am

The Chalice Well that I found was a photo of a product made and sold here in CA. I don't know if there are copyrights to it but it's just a photo to sell a product they make. It's a Celtic Reflecting/Gazing Bowl - scroll down to view it.

http://www.midnightmoon-celtic.com/gazing-bowls.html

I found a jpg of the mist on the tor but could not upload it but here is the link. I think it is ironic that the sky is loaded with chemtrails. Only people who have an interest would realize/recognize it - talk about a hidden message in this photo.

http://www.wellssomerset.com/rw_shop/ShopViewDetails.php?&cat=941&dx=1&ob=3&rpn=shopviewcat941&itemid=11677&sid=d08b57008dfe12085882313c1229608a
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:08 pm

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Aurora3-1
    This is supposedly Aurora Borealis
    I can't recall wherefrom I've saved the pictures but they remind me of Christmas.. it'd be poetic place to spend Xmas
    New banners, Members please take a look and decide Aurora2-1
    New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon_sunny
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:06 pm

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Ascension-1

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Heart_of_Oneness_1_1_jpg-1

New banners, Members please take a look and decide Mistsbanner

I tried few for inspiration...
    Ok, now i see the sizes do not fit...next time New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon_biggrin
    NewWorldKarma
    NewWorldKarma

Post  NewWorldKarma Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Heres what i came up with tonight, its not complete need to add my new crest (hopefully when its complete) and the text etc. do that tomorrow.

New banners, Members please take a look and decide 28rzfol

isnt the best.

NWK.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:26 pm

New World Karma, you are awesome! !!New banners, Members please take a look and decide 67677
    Grazie, Merci beaucoups, Danke schon, Todah, Gracias, Obrigado, Dzienkuje bardzo, Mahalo, Attiu labai, Bolsoje sposibo, Domo arigato, XieXie, Asante sana, Shoukran, Don he, Okrun, Dekuju, Kiitos paljo, Dank je wel, Tak...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Ooooh this looks good NWK New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon_sunny
    Can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon_cheers

I also rather like your banners ET . Specially the first one New banners, Members please take a look and decide Icon_sunny

It's lovely to see this work in progress and all the heart that is put into it .
    We are going to end up with something terrific .

Thank You New banners, Members please take a look and decide 934918

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:00 pm