tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Global Mass Ascension Sept. 28th, 2015 as Wave-X Bombards the Earth & The Ascension Process in Progress [video]

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Global Mass Ascension Sept. 28th, 2015 as Wave-X Bombards the Earth & The Ascension Process in Progress [video] Empty Global Mass Ascension Sept. 28th, 2015 as Wave-X Bombards the Earth & The Ascension Process in Progress [video]

Post  Carol Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:59 am

Global Mass Ascension Sept. 28th, 2015 as Wave-X Bombards the Earth & The Ascension Process in Progress [video] Wave-300x222
    Global Mass Ascension Sept. 28th, 2015 as Wave-X Bombards the Earth
    & The Ascension Process in Progress [video]

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2015/08/19/global-mass-ascension-sept-28th-2015-as-wave-x-bombards-the-earth-the-ascension-process-in-progress-video/
    Julien Wells, one of our trusted Pleiadian contactees, said he was asked to share this older article on Facebook.

He said…

I am being asked to share this link, even though I am told it is the closest to what many where expecting to be “the event” it is more-so in my awareness (from this day’s perspective) a point of new awareness and allowing of broader concepts of reality such that can be described as 5d reality thinking.

But what if this doesn’t happen—like everything else we’ve been told would happen? Hmmm????

It will be nice to have true disclosure—one for EVERYONE—that doesn’t cost money.

My question has been… Will this Wave be the foretold “Event” energies or not? The writer says it’s The Event Horizon. Julian says it’s the closest thing to it. What does that mean? Is you is, or is you ain’t our Event?

And if it IS ‘The Event’ we’ve been expecting, does it then mean the financial reset will also be happening at that time, as predicted? It’s really ALL predictions. Nothing more—until it happens. ~ BP

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:12 am