tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

9th wave of the Mayan Calendar ending on 28th October 2011 - Dr Calleman

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

9th wave of the Mayan Calendar ending on 28th October 2011 - Dr Calleman Empty 9th wave of the Mayan Calendar ending on 28th October 2011 - Dr Calleman

Post  Carol Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Xt1IUs_Hg&feature=player_embedded
    9th wave of the Mayan Calendar ending on 28th October 2011 - Dr Calleman
    Practically the whole world strongly experienced the frequency increase associated with the beginning of the Ninth wave (Universal Underworld, Mar 9th, 2011) as this manifested in the earthquake in Japan and the ensuing events. But what is this Ninth wave about? It is easy to see the "chaos" and "catastrophes," but maybe not so easy to see the overall direction of the process that it carries. I have previously only described the direction of the Ninth wave in very general terms saying that it is about unity consciousness, but exactly what is unity consciousness and how will this manifest through this wave?

Leading researcher in Mayan calandar says Elenin and Honda are the two comets talked about in prophecies and they are going to cause problems.

Skip to 29.40 mark where he is asked if he wants to add anything to this interview.

He mentiond Elenin, Honda and Livi by name.
    He is saying the prophecies are correct regarding the comets.
    He is refuting the official path and size of comets.
    He is saying that they will have an effect on our lives.
    He claims events picking up speed from July 3rd
    He says many will be frightened by what they are going to see

After 29.40 in the video these are some of the things he had to say about the 3 comets that he mentions by name.

"at the very least people will have a lot of attention on them..."
    "And i tend to think somehow they will be interacting with us..."
    "There will be some meaning to ancient prophecies talking about couple of comets in the end times..."
    "And i think they will come to play a big role somehow, and i think they will explain some old prophecies that we have not previously been able to make sense of...."
    "I think there will be something spectacular and maybe frightening for some ...going round in the space around...planet".

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/Third_day_Ninth_Wave.htm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

9th wave of the Mayan Calendar ending on 28th October 2011 - Dr Calleman Empty 9th Wave of the Mayan Calendar Ending On October 28th/2011

Post  Jenetta Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:52 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

9th wave of the Mayan Calendar ending on 28th October 2011 - Dr Calleman Empty Re: 9th wave of the Mayan Calendar ending on 28th October 2011 - Dr Calleman

Post  Carol Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:21 am

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:17 pm