tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Carol
dominic777
6 posters

Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend?

dominic777
    dominic777

Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? Empty Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend?

Post  dominic777 Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:03 am

Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? the higher self can raise our consciousness and cleanse the blood at the atomic level...the third phase acticvating the 7 major chakras starting with the root chakra...how can positiive silent thought ,positive sound do this?
    the blood and the brain part have been done....the body or love ...needs the higher self to trigger a positive positive reaction .. which will create a crystalline body......hard to understand i know,any ideas? the new body wll work hand in hand to correlate with earth changes as we head into 2012 and beyond
    lol
    dom
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? Empty Re: Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend?

Post  Carol Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:13 am

dom, I'm going to post my PM reply to you here and then go into ascension as this is a complex issue.

We go forward by taking one step at a time.

The best way to reach the others on the other two forums is through personal/private messaging inviting them to Mists or giving them a link to something here you find interesting. Our numbers are small but growing steadily and those who come feel at home... and I suspect they will share the site with others they know.

You ask hard questions. What is ascension? Who is to say what the definitive answer is? I will add that while in my twenties my burning passion was to experience enlightenment. After many hours of meditation and the practice of yoga a remarkable experience did arise and I would have to say I did experience a moment of enlightenment which existed outside of time and space. It was as real as you experience your own consciousness at this moment. I think the purpose of meditation is to develop a very strong central core I name the "observer." The observer is the witness and the observer operates outside of ego, personality and even emotion. Too often others choose to get lost in "god intoxication" which is indeed wonderful, yet there is more to the spiritual path then getting lost in emotion and ecstasy.

1. DNA will change of its own accord and there is nothing any of us need to do as t his will happen... sooner for some then others. I don't know if this is considered ascension or not.

2. If asked, our higher self will assist in the expansion of consciousness.. it's not a matter of raising it as it is more related to expanding.

3. The blood can be cleansed through a variety of spiritual practices and diet... it also can be cleansed when one touches an ascended Master. Chakras can accelerate at different rates. Think of a foot growing... a similar process happens with the chakras and some may develop more quickly then others. The practice of yoga can also accelerate this process and I truly know nothing about a 7 year period. It can be longer for some and less for others who did work in past lives and have good karma. I should add that the ingestion of white powder of gold also helps.

4. To go forward, one takes it one step at a time. It is important to be in alignment with one's own inner spiritual self and follow "right action."

5. both forums are stuck in the same ol', same ol. There really isn't anything we need to do as they have taken on a life of their own. They are a good place for folks starting off as it will help them develop discernment and then they may be ready for Mists.

6. We are so fortunate to have such a good group here and their energy will attract those who are ready to be a part of Mists.

Please keep in mind that Mists belongs to the members and folks will work out their own issues.

In actuality, there is very little negativity here from what I've seen. I'm a psychotherapist in real life and understand that what may be perceived as negative is just part of a process. It seems best to allow each individual to work through their down times and come out the other end on their own accord when they are ready to do so. Often they find support from other members and their emotional process tends to be accelerated as a result.

Playing mod squad just doesn't work for me. What I found at other forums is that it tended to create more problems then if the people were just left alone to work out their own disputes. Self moderation is the key here.

We can't rescue those who refuse to be helped. All we can do is let them know there are alternatives and then the alternative is their choice. I've observed that if someone is not ready, they are not ready. Think of trying to pour a cup of water into a thimble. If one's awareness and sense of consciousness is a thimble... attempting to expand it before it is ready to expand by trying to pour a cup of wisdom into the thimble is often futile. Expansion of consciousness is the KEY! This can happen quickly often due to an OBE or NDE. Once one experiences their own consciousness outside of their physical body and someplace else, their awareness of consciousness is expanded to a whole new level. One must realize they are more then just a physical body.

I see our role as providing a space and support for those who choose to hang out here. I hope this clarifies my perspective and answers your question.

I have lots of love and respect for you dom. Thank you for being a member here and sharing your thoughts. Carol

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    malletzky
    malletzky

Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? Empty Re: Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend?

Post  malletzky Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:48 am

Do WE use our higher self really? To be honest, I'm more than convinced that it is the higher self that uses US to expand and grow.

Who needs ascencion? Do we? Why? Isn't ascencion just a term to describe what's possible when one of us "humans", caught in this primitive vesel we call body, will somehow get connected with our collective higher self and finaly find out what's all about?

Since Carol posted her PM to you here, I took the chance to read it. And I must agree with her at least in one case:

I see ascencion more as a state of enlightenment. I also had an oportunity to experience a blisfull state of what I feel was just a small piece of feeling enlighten. I described this feelings and experiences in my thread called "The concept of the unification" on the PA1 forum.

Especially my second experience with the dolphins can't be compared with nothing else I've ever experienced in my life.

So knowing that this was only a "piece" of the whole and it lasted (unfortunately) for a limited time, I wonder what the "real" and conscious enlightenment might feel like?

And if I have to use the term ascencion for this kind of "being in a state", so be it.

Just let it come, asap please cheers

much love
    malletzky
    dominic777
    dominic777

Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? Empty alpha-omega of truth

Post  dominic777 Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:56 am

hello malletzky
    i also see I see ascension as a state of enlightenment...the blood is cleansed and then the brains trio of pineal pituitary and thalamus ..are linked to the chakras....
    however if the consciousness rises and the earth changes the body will also have to change to compensate for these actions......christians may call it rapture many call it ascension ..bliss ...love gets rid of our fear /ego paradox at the atomic level
    lol
    dom/blue
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:08 am

hello malletzky. Reading your post triggered some more thoughts for me. Do you suppose ascension is really moving into another higher vibrational frequency dimension from the one we currently exist in? Could it be we ascend spiritually without a physical form In the case with Christ, he was transfigured. Meaning, I think, that the molecular structure of his physical body was altered to where it could travel to whatever dimension he went to. He could also bi-locate, tri-locate and more. So what do we mean by ascension? How would one appear? Would one be in physical form or in spirit? Is this just an expansion of consciousness? Is it more then expansion of consciousness? These are some of the questions that come to mind when I think of what it could mean to enter into ascension. And then there is what Astraltraveler shared with us where one would transcend out of the wheel of karma into something completely different. Is ascension when one no longer is bound to karma?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:28 am

Well about our body, which is really a primitive vesel for the "real" us...I do agree that it will and must change, let say to a kind of lighted body in the first step. Due to the increased energies we hold/will hold, it will become inevitably that our body will have to change as it is in the present form, NOT capable of holding higher energies at all.

I remember a very interesting read few years ago, about why Jesus "had to die", ot at least his body. Just for the reason that his connectivity with the higher self was on the highest (at least known) possible level and the energies he had to deal with were so tremendous, that he knew he "have to die".

Otherwise (and this is just an assumption, but one that really makes sense), the energies "caught" in his body would've look for a way to "escape", which would cause them to eventually cause a massive explosion of an epic carracter, an enormous energy explosion so powerful to even distroy the world as we know.

Our body is not capable of holding energies with very high vibrations. So it is an irreversible process of evolving our bodies until to a stage where "we" (the real we) will have to give up being "caught" in any other form than a pure conscious energy.

A kind of body transformation is also described in the "Ramtha - The White Book", where Ramtha perfectly describes the process of him not being able to hold the human body any more in the present form, until he finaly "dissapeared" (phisically) from this world, transforming into that state of being we might call enlightenment at the moment.

Another one is the well known Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor's experience.

But I assume you've already seen this video by now.

much love
    malletzky
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 am

Carol, this is exactly what I suppose. Actually, I'm so convinced that this is what will happen. Please see my other post above also, I've tried to explain a bit on an example of Jesus.

Carol wrote:hello malletzky. Reading your post triggered some more thoughts for me. Do you suppose ascension is really moving into another higher vibrational frequency dimension from the one we currently exist in? Could it be we ascend spiritually without a physical form In the case with Christ, he was transfigured. Meaning, I think, that the molecular structure of his physical body was altered to where it could travel to whatever dimension he went to. He could also bi-locate, tri-locate and more. So what do we mean by ascension? How would one appear? Would one be in physical form or in spirit? Is this just an expansion of consciousness? Is it more then expansion of consciousness? These are some of the questions that come to mind when I think of what it could mean to enter into ascension. And then there is what Astraltraveler shared with us where one would transcend out of the wheel of karma into something completely different. Is ascension when one no longer is bound to karma?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:31 am

I like Chris Thomas take on "ascension" and i hope it will happen that way.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:37 am

How do we use our higher self to ascend?

Hi Dom.....I'd like to take a minute to answer what I have learned on this subject. And it's really quite simple. As your higher self is simply an aspect of you, it can only guide you to do the work. And the first thing is...Keep it simple.

Just like you need to exercise your body to keep it running fit...you need to exercise your energy..and create your foundation. Clear your auric field....many simply forget to work with their auric field..and only concentrate on their chakras ....If you want to get technical...you have a lot more than 7 chakras...I have some strong ones in my hands......hence my avatar...... most important create a good foundation.
    Just like you need a good footing when you swing a golf club to maximize the energy to make that ball fly farther...you need a good solid foundation in your energy field to utilize what is in your tool box.

But like anything else, it requires work...and here is a personal example I will share...I just did a big move from one end of the United States to the other...coast to coast more or less. In the process I did not have time to work on my energy as much as I would like...too busy. When I got settled and started to do my work..I was weakened some from not exercising my energy and as a result it was difficult to communicate with my guides..which in the past was rather simple...but it was like static interference......so I had to "work out" my energy to get it back on track.

It requires work, and a solid foundation...then once you establish that you can go to your "tool box"...everyone has their own unique tools, which make it so much easier to establish your power to maintain and create that which you were meant to do. Now if I want to travel to Astral...it takes me only the second of a thought and I'm there...that is because I reached into my tool box....and found I have to tools to do that. (I believe that is a tool in everyone's box)...many don't know it's that simple with a healthy energy field. So to lay the foundation...get it cleared..and that will require some work...it did for me. It took me quite a while to clear my heart chakra....lots of pain there..but once I did the work to clear it...I move to the next..then the next..and then worked on exercising my auric field.....pulling it in and out regularly to keep it in shape....just like an athlete trains his body.

Remember...your not going to find the answers on any forums...they are inside you.....you "know" all of this already...you just need to establish a strong communication with your higher self....and exercise the tools to do so.

Work out...no pain no gain.

And finally...once you create your Merkaba...your ready to travel....ascend...the magic 19.47 that is in everything...from the smallest cell to the universe...to your own personal Merkaba

Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? Startetradavinciif0

Your Vehicle to Ascend
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:15 am

hello Brook
    Remember...your not going to find the answers on any forums...they are inside you.....you "know" all of this already...you just need to establish a strong communication with your higher self....and exercise the tools to do so.

i agree with everything you say ,but i also believe our bodies will change to crystalline once we break the fear/ego paradox at the atomic level , this will correlate with the raising of consciousness and the change coming on the earth itself..this will give us longevity and immortality to travel the universes.
    lol
    dom
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 am

dominic777 wrote:hello Brook

i agree with everything you say ,but i also believe our bodies will change to crystalline once we break the fear/ego paradox at the atomic level , this will correlate with the raising of consciousness and the change coming on the earth itself..this will give us longevity and immortality to travel the universes.
    lol
    dom
    Hi Dom...breaking the fear/ego paradox is a personal choice. and there are many who will not achieve that state. Look around you in the streets....it's just not going to happen that everyone will achieve a crystalline body. Again that is a personal choice that needs to be worked out on a soul level and in clearing the energy of fear/ego...will strengthen you on a personal level..and you are ready for using that Merkaba that is in you right now...in everyone....make it your vehicle and travel with it...ascend with it. It's your pass key....your vehicle. But to strengthen it, and create that crystalline body....you need to have a strong foundation....,.the stronger the foundation...the stronger the Merkaba.

There are many here right now who came in with a crystalline body...and there are many who are developing it as we speak...and discovering for the first time they even have it. The ascension of Gaia. will automatically activate that crystalline body....but use it while your here...it's a gift if you can use it here. And don't waist a minute while in this state wondering if it will happen....Enjoy the ride while you are here...your higher self knows it will eventually all work out..just when and where is your personal soul level choice.

Namaste'
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Adding one more thing.....there are those who came in with a crystalline body that are not conscious of it. They came with a soul contract to work out whatever it is they were working on...and their higher self knows that when the time comes...they will be able to automatically activate that body. No prior energy work involved there.....just auto pilot to ascension.

So it's all good...and again creating and developing a crystalline body is more then possible..but it takes work and a strong foundation.
    Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? 83084
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Brook wrote:Adding one more thing.....there are those who came in with a crystalline body that are not conscious of it. They came with a soul contract to work out whatever it is they were working on...and their higher self knows that when the time comes...they will be able to automatically activate that body. No prior energy work involved there.....just auto pilot to ascension.

So it's all good...and again creating and developing a crystalline body is more then possible..but it takes work and a strong foundation.

Again I agree with what you have said, but we as a forum have to ascend first and be prepared for the people who follow us on this earth, inotherwords we will be the teachers and let them know what is happening....the superwave will break the fear /ego paradox at the atomic level and also activate the chakras and millions of people will change in a blinking of an eye ascend ..however they will not know how and why they have changed...this is where the MIST MYTICS come in. The very negative people will have a harder road to follow, they stay on the wheel of death and reincarnation to return and learn about the truth..and the suffering negativism causes in this world.
    lol
    dom

Last edited by dominic777 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:45 pm

That is a wonderful path Dom...and it sounds very much like the surface dwelling Lumarians that have come to assist the inner earth Lumarians during the time of ascension, that will do the same.

Do you think your roots are Lumarian? Because to me it sounds that way..if so we are in good company, and I feel honored
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Brook wrote:That is a wonderful path Dom...and it sounds very much like the surface dwelling Lumarians that have come to assist the inner earth Lumarians during the time of ascension, that will do the same.

Do you think your roots are Lumarian? Because to me it sounds that way..if so we are in good company, and I feel honored
    i obviously have some crystalline roots somewhere.....
    lol
    dom
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Well Dom, there were Lumarians that volunteered to be here at this time to prepare others ahead of time for the event. Giving assistance to those who are a bit confused as well as the inner earth Lumarians that will surface when the time comes.

Ask your guides point blank if you're not sure...they will tell you
    Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? Icon_wink

It also means you have plenty of really cool tools in your box to play with and assist you when the time comes Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? 83084

Check your tool box...you may have an early Christmas Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? 849210
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Brook wrote:Well Dom, there were Lumarians that volunteered to be here at this time to prepare others ahead of time for the event. Giving assistance to those who are a bit confused as well as the inner earth Lumarians that will surface when the time comes.

Ask your guides point blank if you're not sure...they will tell you
    Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? Icon_wink

It also means you have plenty of really cool tools in your box to play with and assist you when the time comes Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? 83084

Check your tool box...you may have an early Christmas Ascension , How do we use our higher self to ascend? 849210
    hello brook
    you may like to send me a p.m about these tools ..see if we agree
    lol
    dom
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Okay, I'll send you a PM, however I have no idea what tools you may have. I know what tools I have. And I have a pretty good idea what a basic set of tools most have if they dig into it. Basics, for the advanced energy worker would be the ability to scan another persons energy, now matter where they are...pretty basic stuff like that.

I'll send a PM and give you a clearer picture of what I mean.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Spirit is source .Spirit we are .

Meditation, contemplation ,inspiration, mindfullness amongst other possible tools are means to bring our divine nature to awareness. As we consciously bring this to light our chakras open up. What does that mean ?
    To me it is like loosening up the lockers that kept us tied to our flesh bodies to the point of being completely identified with them .
    Bodies are just vessels fitted to this plane of existence like a lens focussed to percieve things in a certain fixed way .

However as our Chakras are set in motion we can move freely out of the bounderies of this specific vessel and endorse a lighter one fitted to a higher vibrational experience .

Earth is green to constantly remind us that the Heart chakra is our portal .
    Once dichotomies are embraced and filtered through our Heart they begin to loose power and disintegrate .. angles erode ... our perception of matter ( barriers ) turns from particles into waves.

As we become Consciously aware of our divine essence we ascend feeling as light as a feather and as fluent as water .
    When you are free as a spirit your form is just a form you are not tied to anymore.
    There is no sense of I versus the universe. You can be the wind ,the tree, the flower, the bird , the other person you meet.
    I see no need to carry the old enveloppe along or even to have any specific form at all .
    Intent and focus sustained by Love are our driving powers aligned with the Creator's will.

Love Always
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:44 am

mudra wrote:Spirit is source .Spirit we are .

Meditation, contemplation ,inspiration, mindfullness amongst other possible tools are means to bring our divine nature to awareness. As we consciously bring this to light our chakras open up. What does that mean ?
    To me it is like loosening up the lockers that kept us tied to our flesh bodies to the point of being completely identified with them .
    Bodies are just vessels fitted to this plane of existence like a lens focussed to percieve things in a certain fixed way .

However as our Chakras are set in motion we can move freely out of the bounderies of this specific vessel and endorse a lighter one fitted to a higher vibrational experience .

Earth is green to constantly remind us that the Heart chakra is our portal .
    Once dichotomies are embraced and filtered through our Heart they begin to loose power and disintegrate .. angles erode ... our perception of matter ( barriers ) turns from particles into waves.

As we become Consciously aware of our divine essence we ascend feeling as light as a feather and as fluent as water .
    When you are free as a spirit your form is just a form you are not tied to anymore.
    There is no sense of I versus the universe. You can be the wind ,the tree, the flower, the bird , the other person you meet.
    I see no need to carry the old enveloppe along or even to have any specific form at all .
    Intent and focus sustained by Love are our driving powers aligned with the Creator's will.

Love Always
    mudra
    i agrree with what you say , we also have differebnt jobs to do on the earth
    dom

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:35 pm