tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
orthodoxymoron
Zephoria
NANUXII
shiloh
mudra
B.B.Baghor
Sanicle
Chimpsky
seekeroftruth
tacodog
TRANCOSO
Carol
16 posters

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

NANUXII
    NANUXII

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 4 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Post  NANUXII Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:58 pm

5/22/15
    Thank you Carol

I’d like to Answer a question for Trancoso, I'm so sorry I missed it to answer your question, no I have not heard of that particular account before but I did watch the videos on the encounter and found it very interesting. The Creature he describes almost looked like a horse / something else. Lends to the theory that so many creatures have evolved from their primitive state to sentient and then advanced in culture and science. Very interesting and thank you for bringing it to my attention.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 4 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:43 pm

Thank you, Evisnam for further explanations of your encounter with ET races. It's most valuable to hear a witness share
    of these encounters, for it's often such foggy or veiled information. Thanks mudra, for bumping that question here again Cheerful
    And also thanks, Trancoso, for that MoA 2012 thread with Stefan Denaerde and his encounter with the residents of Iarga.
    While sailing in Holland Zeeland waters! At that time I was away on a journey. It seems that the website "theory-of-god" has
    vanished from the skies. That website link is present in the description of this tubby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXueHVKRCS8#t=52
    Zephoria
    Zephoria

Post  Zephoria Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:50 am

EVISNAM, your story is most intriguing and although i have not concluded reading through your entire thread it seems to be a most intelligent and compelling account of your experience. I am also enjoying the posts from other members.

If i may, a few questions for you. I do reiterate that i have not read your thread in its entirety, as yet however will as time permits, please accept my apologies if these questions have already been asked and answered.

You have called your thread The First Fire, what is your inspiration for your title?

Would you say that your experiences and your retrospective account of your experiences are assisting, on a broader level, to "bridge the gap" with our awareness regarding our fellow Beings called ETs and our interactions with them in a non fear based manner?

Regarding fear, what are your thoughts on the reasons why our ET beloveds have been cloaked in secrecy with fear and abhorrent tactics?  
    A separation seems to have been created, we use terms such as galactic and ET's. Isn't Earth part of a galaxy, therefore are we not galactic beings as well? And we are outside the atmosphere of other planets, therefore aren't we ET's from their perspective? Should we give our astronauts the term ET when they travel out of the Earths atmosphere to another planet?

You mentioned the teaching of American Indian methods in Dual Placement of Self. Does this assist you on your dimensional or galactic travels?  And if you can explain a little more of how it feels when in this state and when you feel yourself being in only one space? Is it a feeling similar to Astral travelling with a weightlessness to the physical body and a feeling of your subtle energetic body coming back when in a trance, meditative or sleep state?

The experiences, both sub consciously and consciously, seem to have expanded the understanding of yourself as a Being having a human experience and as you have stated has developed your emotional maturity.  My belief is our Soul evolves or matures with the physical human experiences we choose for ourselves, the ability and intelligence to live, as much as possible, from a space of non-judgement and being able to communicate from the heart rather than the learned patterns and reactions of the mind or cells, any thoughts on this?

Well it seems i have listed many more questions than anticipated. I look forward to reading more of your story!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:05 pm

7/23/15

We have some questions to answer.

Hello Zephoria thank you and welcome,

Your questions here:

" You have called your thread The First Fire, what is your inspiration for your title? "

Good question Zephoria, thank you. I selected the title for a few reasons, metaphorically the "Fire " on a historical level relates to the first time we discovered fire, with regards to pre historic man; the first time seeing fire, if you could imagine would have been a mixture of conniption and pure wonder. Some would have been apprehensive of the happening and some may create folk lore trying to explain it, some fear it, some revere it but the real metaphors lies in the outcome of experiences as Fire being the protagonist of evolution.

Everything we try to define creates waves of energy by virtue of the intent used within its description ... on a deeper level the Fire represents that journey of understanding and discovery; the ingrained respect we have for it as a very deep part of our lives. I feel when I received my first fire contact I was tapping into pre-historic personal archives that were lying dormant inside.  I guess I'm still trying to understand where the information comes from - past lives I guess but in all its accumulated experiences.

On another level it represents the "Kundalini Fire" I have read many descriptions and I’d assume the event when experienced would take on many descriptions but I can only refer to my own and it was like I had a Fire race up from my centre core to the brain and it was like an explosion of electrical energy. This, if I was to examine how I got there would be a combination of "Intention" Dedication, truth to self, technique and alignment. All of these things came together to read a coordinate of space that transcended the allusion of 3-D life.

I guess what happened to me was a Kundalini Fire, all references point to this so I'm confident in saying it was a "type" of kundalini fire .. I say type because it was not from the base, which is normally how they are described.. but rather came from the heart centre in my case .. that’s where I felt it originate.

"Would you say that your experiences and your retrospective account of your experiences are assisting, on a broader level, to "bridge the gap" with our awareness regarding our fellow Beings called ETs and our interactions with them in a non fear based manner?"

I would hope that this material offers a very honest perspective that’s not designed to get attention or lure people with " mystery " but rather looked at it as an account of just one person and how markers correlate from a present day experiencer to historically described events of a similar nature. I really want it to tie in with truth, with things that were described in old language by primitive man with a modern perspective and perhaps more of a deeper description of how it all works.

What I think it will do is give credence to the possibility of our infinite abilities if we pursue that life style. It takes a commitment to achieve these things and I want to say that the commitment, for those of you who want to go there, it’s definitely worth it!

With regard to fear agendas we should be intelligent enough to work out its propaganda, I think fear based presentations are boring and had their time. There’s really no other way to look at that kind of material other than "limiting" for those who indulge in it.

Rather than seek references let’s just ask ourselves an honest question, Has fear ever helped you achieve anything ? other than possibly negative neurological disorders... I’ll leave my opinion blank but I would explore you to think of this - adventure knows death is a new beginning, not the end.

"Regarding fear, what are your thoughts on the reasons why our ET beloveds have been cloaked in secrecy with fear and abhorrent tactics?
    A separation seems to have been created, we use terms such as galactic and ET's. Isn't Earth part of a galaxy, therefore are we not galactic beings as well? And we are outside the atmosphere of other planets, therefore aren't we ET's from their perspective? Should we give our astronauts the term ET when they travel out of the Earths atmosphere to another planet? "

It’s a time old tradition to keep control of a mass group you need to keep them in fear of something .. so that those in power can protect you.. it’s just that simple..

Why do they do it? Because out there .. in the land of the dark secrets is where evolution resides... only the courageous get to feast in that place .. so I would implore you to be courageous!

Regarding the rest of those questions I refer to the movie Paul when he was first seen was asked, "Are you an Alien?" his answer was "To you I am, yes.”

" You mentioned the teaching of American Indian methods in Dual Placement of Self. Does this assist you on your dimensional or galactic travels? And if you can explain a little more of how it feels when in this state and when you feel yourself being in only one space? Is it a feeling similar to Astral traveling with a weightlessness to the physical body and a feeling of your subtle energetic body coming back when in a trance, meditative or sleep state? "

This is a very involved question, to try an describe this is a book in itself so I’ll try to give bullet points. Yes my study of Dual Placement did help me with understanding its possible. That removed a block I'm sure when I first managed to walk down 2 trails at the same time and describe what I saw to my teacher who was sitting next to me.

How it feels is very .. peaceful and neutral. It’s a very calming experience and one that makes me feel rejuvenated. Sometimes I come back feeling relaxed and sleepy, other times I feel buzzed and alert. It all depends on the type of interaction and how long I have been out there. The longest meditation I have done was 7 hours straight. I had achieved a state of awareness that was so empty that even the notion of thinking of a word felt offensive to me physically. That feeling was like I was in open space and I had total freedom from any gravity, energy, heat, cold, beingness .. it was all gone .. I was just a buzz ball of energy observing space.

" The experiences, both subconsciously and consciously, seem to have expanded the understanding of yourself as a Being having a human experience and as you have stated has developed your emotional maturity. My belief is our Soul evolves or matures with the physical human experiences we choose for ourselves, the ability and intelligence to live, as much as possible, from a space of non-judgement and being able to communicate from the heart rather than the learned patterns and reactions of the mind or cells, any thoughts on this? "

Sounds about right, anything else may be me putting limits on possible experiences... We should always have the experience we desire and feel it in real time as it happens. Worry about describing it after but don't limit your beliefs; realize that we really know nothing and that’s a great place to start.

Thank you

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:04 am

Hi Evisnam. Yes, it's me again. Surprised I'm still intrigued by and thinking about your story and have another question for you if that's OK.

You mentioned in one of your previous posts that the Mantids had been teaching you Science for a few years recently. I was wondering if there's anything of this teaching you could pass on to us of that that might be helpful in our learning.

I hope this finds you well and at peace. I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Hi Evisnam. Yes, it's me again. Surprised I'm still intrigued by and thinking about your story and have another question for you if that's OK.

You mentioned in one of your previous posts that the Mantids had been teaching you Science for a few years recently. I was wondering if there's anything of this teaching you could pass on to us of that that might be helpful in our learning.

I hope this finds you well and at peace.

Thank you Sanicle,

I was given uploads / information about healing and some information about machines, my forte is in understanding vibrationally how to access our anti-matter states and making adjustments to holographic intrinsic field memory to change time-lines. I’ll dive straight in and deal with existence, this is a good place to start. The following are basic building blocks, not high level info but enough to get the grey matter moving along.

A few things to get straight.

I will share with you some scientific discoveries about matter and fluid flux matter states.This may sound like gobbley gook ( and I bet it does ) however, for those on different levels of their path will be able to glean something from this. The following is designed to give the trinkets as it were, to those who have been searching.

Firstly a " state " is akin to an experience, to experience is to acknowledge sensations, the sensations are always a result of the experiencers intentions whether they be on the surface layer of thought or on a deeper sphere of subconsciousness.

We must accept this Axiom of existence. We are what we think!

The fluid parameters of experience create the state we are in and how we interact with its machinations.

The mind, I was shown, is like a wifi hub to which our unique signal can be broadcast or rather tranceived to other states and dimensions. Thought is omnipresent just as light is omnipresent and as thought can be proportionally strong in its presence so to can the intention of its presence broadcast to an intended recipient many light years away without too much problem.

How does one do that? Simply by willing it without doubt.

Scientifically - thought creates everything because we are all subject to frequencies released by thought. Hold a rock in your hand, is it really there? Yes! You would say so, you can feel it, see it, smell it ... it’s there .. but really it’s not, you are creating it. The truth behind existence is so overwhelming to discover that its this disbelief that creates it ...

Permission
    Command
    Un-Believing
    and Intention

- get to know them well.

We should go through a process of dismantling existence and put logically into a system of basic understanding to further gain command over oneself. There is Spirit and highly evolved science. Spirit is the word we commonly use to describe that which is out of body and an archaic term at that... however, it’s romantic over-tones describe an arena more suited to those who are accustomed to granting power over to ones greater than ourselves.

The method of granting power to a "Deity" or greater "Being" is the mark of dealing with mysticism in its infant stage.

To the more primitive mind the control mechanisms are enabled by Emotions and a series of rituals that give power over to an external entity. The custom is usually to ask for change granted by a greater power. This is a tradition many thousands of years old. The Matter of thought construction can be in 2 basic states, solidified; in which case the thought of existence has taken form to an apparent holographic solid. Anti-Matter state is when 'a' body of energy decides to go back to its basic "fluid" state.

In order to work with these in a scientific self-contained manner one must achieve a level of emotional maturity inspired by self-exploration and gaining wisdom through a series of realizations and then admitting that we are our own creators. Everything we need is inside us to make any necessary change to what we experience. We are layers or rings of proportionally induced matter. We are held in this state proportionally to our exposure to electromagnetism. The Electromagnetic layer of the subtle body can be attenuated by command of the mind center.

When a prepared command is given, the subtle body complex is changed to a flux of matter layer state.
    This is a state where the "Personality Complex" may be improved by a preparation of an intended adjustment.

Some people call this "healing", whatever the nomenclature, the science behind what they do is always the same, the method however is varied to suit the individual. Just like any highly advanced science, most problems are accounted for by providing a suitable" environment" to facilitate these changes. However, there are responsibilities one should take note of when dealing with these forces.

When in a state of flux your control of "learned responses" can be the more dominant matrix over your immediate mind layer. One will have many mind layers running simultaneously to deal with different matter layers. With that in mind it is advantageous to have a command over these immediate layers of thought.

These would generally come under "Emotions".

An "emotion" is a proportionally valid response dictated by the personality complex of the individual. If one were to try to engage in a flux matter state without first attending to irrational emotional states then the individual may find that their subtle body complex can be changed by a "Challenged Emotion" over and above a fleeting intention.

All of these emotions over time create a contract and the contract merely outlines the conditions that the emotional state was created under.

These are however, powerful contracts and are adhered to as an automated response by the individual facilitated when a reaction occurs to a "happening". This can be a reaction to any of the senses used to observe existence.

Healing, everybody is doing it, the normal timeline of healing is a long drawn out affair, like driving to the other side of the country or flying to another planet.

How would it feel to rather than go through a healing process to just jumping to the place you are already healed?

Impossible you say? You would be right, why? Because that’s your belief.

Un-believe, intend, give permission and send command.

Expect without expectation = healed.

more to come...

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:56 pm

Thank you for answering Evisnam (especially given it was me who asked you. Wink I know I've probably come across as a little antagonistic at times to some of what you've said, but I hope you've realized by now that I have nothing but respect for you and the journey you're undertaking, and for the fact that you are prepared to share some of it with us here.)

Loving what you've shared so far in the above post and I very much look forward to hearing more. I'm also truly hoping other members will get more involved again on this thread as well so you won't just be left with me asking you questions all the time. I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Re Sanicles comment:

Thank you Sanicle, it's quite alright, the quality of questions have been good and the material its allowed me to cover is also challenging for me to articulate, i enjoy this process.

Part 2

All linear time lines, even though time does not exist it's a measuring device for us, has come to fruition as a result of our imaginations. The "Perception" of time can be an ally if we choose to use it as such. Lets explore the Axiom of Perceptions.

Have you ever questioned your thoughts or thoughts that are recurring? Have you ever qualified them? Or rather disqualified them? We are interesting creatures and the 3-D life (as we call it) has a particular manner of creating more than we need to contemplate. Belief structures are the result of aged perceptions however it's good practice to try and keep perceptions fresh, i.e., unlimited or sans judgement. You see judgements are usually set upon to give definition and it's more times than not these definitions that can become limiting factors.

If I were to say that something is this or that i would be lying to you, because everything I say is a lie. Everything i tell you is the result of my perceptions and granted they have been qualified by others with greater skills and knowledge than me and touch on basic laws of existence but still within these that are adapted one can modify its machinations to suit their own needs or taste. This is why the recommendations made to me in the beginning of my Second Fire contact were very few and very broad.

Let it go
    Know thy self
    Do not judge

Just in these are a myriad of powers that I'd never considered. Ask yourself the question, how many grudges do you hold? Then ask yourself what is the purpose of it? Then answer yourself truly, I'm betting there won't be many valid responses. These internal conflicts are what weighs on your "spirit" down to a time in space, a coordinate of experience is being held inside of you that will carry on in your soul till you let it go. Understanding and letting go with honesty is a very powerful form of healing.

What do you think is the most powerful force in our immediate universe? I bet some would say Love? You would be wrong, it's Forgiveness. and let me share a little secret on how Forgiveness works. and I'll share with you a story from the Velveteen Arcana:

It was this pain he held for long, the pain of past he held in heart, he held the karma to this plane and in this anger he anchored the retribution and judgement to himself. When once he desired to let it go after years of turmoil, he felt a lightness come upon him as forgiveness had reached his shore, the following year his foe came to him and told of karma returned that made him think of the wrong he had done before and the two talked till the sun rose again as the gods we released to charge their mission."

Reconciliation is the key to moving forward, evil will anchor you in hate and retribution, remember it is written even in your bible texts to forgive. It's the gods labour to cast judgement because they see the bigger picture and there are many things to ponder.

This was my first step to being in contact during my Second Fire contact and I'll give my opinion why as a retrospective. Going into this I knew already instinctively that letting go would lighten my spirit, this was obvious but what i didn't know was that letting go would also separate me from energetic ties that those people were intrenched in, like a web that we get caught up in. These webs carry intrinsic fields of karma and if you are connected to that karma so to your life will be effected by them. It is also a preferred parameter for them to interact with, peaceful beings are highly sensitive to emotions and if your emotions are out of check then its difficult for them to connect with you.

i will continue this in a moment or two.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Thank you and welcome to offer us more of your beautiful posts, Evisnam. The following line is part of your post of August
    16th 2015, 00:22:

"The Matter of thought construction can be in 2 basic states, solidified; in which case the thought of existence has taken form to an
    apparent holographic solid. Anti-Matter state is when 'a' body of energy decides to go back to its basic "fluid" state".

This is a whole lot of food for thought, to me, Evisnam. I remembered reading your description of a healing process, going from A to B
    in troublesome winding roads, time- and energy consuming, compared to bypassing that interlude and move directly from A to B. To me
    that creation of thought and manifestation in one instant, is similar to a holographic presence of awareness, in other words, a fluid state.
    To me no fixed point of view is present in it, to me it's the state of what the Greek call Kairos. This is what Wikipedia says about that state:

"Kairos (καιρός) is an ancient Greek word meaning the right or opportune moment (the supreme moment). The ancient Greeks had two
    words for time, chronos and kairos. While the former refers to chronological or sequential time, the latter signifies a time lapse, a moment
    of indeterminate time in which everything happens. What is happening when referring to kairos depends on who is using the word.
    While chronos is quantitative, kairos has a qualitative, permanent nature."

I wonder how we at some point will manage entering that anti-matter state, while we're present in a physical body, in transition toward a
    fluid state. That process of being in transition offers us immense potential for comparing by experience and meeting the boundaries of
    our fixed beliefs and the deep ingrained fear of losing them, not yet trustful and strong enough to go toward new territory outside of it.
    I foresee an initial huge rise of fear in many who begin to wake up and rub their eyes, in the coming years. That is why I like to add my
    view on your remark on fear, in the blue post of August 16th 2015, 00:22

"Has fear ever helped you achieve anything ? other than possibly negative neurological disorders... I’ll leave my opinion blank but I
    would explore you to think of this - adventure knows death is a new beginning, not the end".

This is based on my experience in going through fear and phases of dealing with fear. Not for its importance in form, but as an example
    to clarify my point of view. As soon as I found that my attitude was in submission to so called "well deserved punishment" creating fear in me,
    I began to see that this was a core issue and insurance for life long presence. When I began to see that I'm the creator of fear, seeing that
    I believed, aka telling myself it found its so called rightful place in my existence, I could separate it from being aware of it, using fear as a
    source of information about who I am and how I created my life-stories and present life.

I had found a better way of dealing with it and began to include my body awareness and presence in grounding, when fear arrived. These
    discoveries showed me that fear doesn't need to be on distance, controlled and cast out, but that it's potentially a great teacher in discerning
    how I treat myself and how my instincts are present with that fear, ruled by it or not. Related to my exploring of fear and dealing with fear,
    dying little by little in certain aspects of myself, finding new beginnings, is the strength of forgiveness.

Your question "What do you think is the most powerful force in our immediate universe? I bet some would say Love? You would be wrong,
    it's Forgiveness." What I found in forgiveness is, that it's an inextricable part of love itself and not separate from it. For when I can see
    another human being in an equal right to exist with me, in the strength of forgiveness, I must have found equal strength of infinity for
    myself within my heart. Which is a gift of love to me, inspired by it.

Thank you, Evisnam, for inspiring me to ponder fear and love, the frozen and the fluid state, and share some of my views and thoughts
    about them. cheers

Thanks to all of you here with many great questions, I think this thread is golden. sunny

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:46 am

Oh, I forgot to ask a couple of questions, in the flow of sharing my views Wink
    The questions I like to ask you Evisnam,  and I propose you make your choice which of these questions you feel welcome to answer:

- Can you share your views and experiences regarding the role human beings, living now, have chosen to play, taking into account that our souls have chosen that focus,
    before entering planet Earth's realm, on a mission?

- Do you think that experiencing a waking up necessarily involves grief and sadness, comparing the past with the present and losing one's grip so to speak in the impact of
    seeing the long imprisonment we've been living in and now leave behind, besides the thrill of joy in finding the ability to wake up and enter freedom again?

I can experience an exuberant sense of freedom and joy and at the same time it makes me aware of the lack of it in others and I can often feel their suffering. Writing this
    makes me aware of my own judgment in all of that, coloring the glasses I look through. For who am I to think that there's something that needs to be DONE about it? At this
    point in my life I feel welcomed to let go of thoughts and watchfulness, just be very close to myself, be my own best companion and allow others around me to be in whatever
    state they're in, respecting them for who they are, despite the agony on their faces and the stress radiating from their bodies. To me, it's a sort of detox in letting go and lighten
    up with a warm heart and a big bag of humor:  sweets to share and relax the nerves: the wisdom of humor which makes us equal in our human-ness.

- Can you say something about what I think is the core issue in the shift of consciousness on many levels, with spirit and form entwined, that mainly those who are experienced
    wanderers and seasoned warriors, through eons of living on planet Earth and other parts of the solar system, can find the strength within to balance those grieving states with joy
    and newfound creativity? With the help of humor and courage? And that those souls who know experiences in another state and world, in freedom, offer their wisdom and creativity,
    adding new flavors to the cauldron of life, even new ways of making fire or bringing the brew to a boil? I'm pondering the idea that motivation, the drive to move, after having turned
    this way and that way... seeing if this works or that works... for a life in peace, is an essential part of the intention to create such a life without restriction, no matter what the circum-
    stances are, well aware of one's motives within, by using the simplicity of going from A to B in an instant, creating in an instant. I used to be furious, when very young, for not seeing
    my world manifested in that way, with a snap of my fingers. I knew of it  Mad 1

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 4 Aspxwz10
    https://i.imgur.com/aSpxWze.gif
    I hope this time the animation works!

- Do you think that this shift this "something beautiful is coming our way...." on a large scale, lived through by humanity at large, is similar to the state Siddharta Buddha was in,
    when he suffered from humanity's pain and became part of it in his effort to understand? That weighing of black and white, good and bad, light and dark, entering his personal
    "dark night of the soul" passing a portal, finding compassion and peace and see that everything is good just as it is? If I'm right, this is described by many as "enlightenment".

Thank you for taking the time to go into my questions, if you choose to do so and for sharing your views and thoughts, Evisnam!  sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Thank you BB Baghor, and thank you for your kind comments. I have to give some credit to all of you for accepting me and asking insightful questions, the quality of information is very much directed by you all in your kindness and understanding.

I will try to answer some of your questions here:

Can you share your views and experiences regarding the role human beings, living now, have chosen to play, taking into account that our souls have chosen that focus, before entering planet Earth's realm, on a mission?

Very interesting question with quite a twist, and I can give you a long answer but I’ll give one that’s short and to the point,

The soul contracts that we are experiencing are volunteer soul families being sent back in time to repair time lines in the past which is our present. Points in time as thought make imprints into existence and these can be accessed. The soul families chosen to enter these missions have specific skill sets, some choose to enter without knowledge and some enter with - others like me choose to enter only as simple stand alone soul complex', meaning I chose to regain my abilities instead of carry them with me. The timeline that it took me to re-attain these showed me along the way what it was through experience what I transceive back to my mission home as a series of distortions that can be examined and carefully adjusted. The only thing I was allowed to bring is a certain genetic complex. This is like smuggling in arms if you know what i mean - for the majority of my mission I went un\ detected for almost 35 years ... then I came out which is also part of my mission.

The ones who are making problems now will eventually cease to exist because of our soul complex family and others like us, and we are close to the end of our mission. Our family here has chosen not to rebreed, none of us have children - including me, for various reasons but mainly because we do not leave karma behind to oversee. Our next mission, I imagine will be very far away, perhaps too far to see into their lives via a sonnetic mind bridge.

The best way to heal an ailment is to go back to the point of inception and heal it from that point in time, this is why my skill set knows intricate knowledge of how this works. The problems we face started a long time ago in our time perception, approximately 1400 AD, when certain groups decided to forge documents and further their lineage in an unnatural and evil manner. This group has distorted life here so much that it causes a rift some 8000 years in the future.

It’s no wonder our family military forces in the 1500's were part of a mission that over turned this group, but we were eventually defeated. We have come back into this time line and are infiltrating in a more effective way. The timeline of this nefarious group cannot be allowed to exist as it causes great chaos and despair for many, they will be terminated in the next 60 to 75 years and reallocated into another place where they can play out their lives without harming innocents.

I can experience an exuberant sense of freedom and joy and at the same time it makes me aware of the lack of it in others and I can often feel their suffering. Writing this makes me aware of my own judgment in all of that, coloring the glasses I look through. For who am I to think that there's something that needs to be DONE about it?

I too feel this way, it is because at heart you are a humanitarian, I would go as far as to say you and many here are part of a mission as well. You see, just being your good-self makes a difference, all of us caring in a non-altruistic manner helps this timeline. Things obviously need doing, this is a very exciting time, all of these happenings will be a lesson to many of how to be or not to be. Think of the disparity of timelines between reality and the Bible ... we are creating a difference, all the films of sad end of times. These are in two parts, created by us and them, we crave these things because we are going to be denied that timeline. Hence, why we flock to the cinemas and watch these reports, and those who wish it to happen lament their failure, hence why they celebrate it with fiction.

- Can you say something about what I think is the core issue in the shift of consciousness on many levels, with spirit and form entwined, that mainly those who are experienced wanderers and seasoned warriors, through eons of living on planet Earth and other parts of the solar system, can find the strength within to balance those grieving states with joy and newfound creativity?

When you commit to know the infinite intelligence that God in its forms exists, that all we do is a game, an illusion, when you commit to not fearing death, your mission will flow. This does not mean we shut down our feelings and emotions. On the contrary, experience them with joy and sadness .. they are as real as the cold air of the morning in winter and the beating sun on the beach in summer.. we choose how to experience these things, but they are always the same regardless, cold feels cold, heat feel hot, can cold bring joy? Yes! So too does heat!

This is nature touching us, this is real.

All these things guide us to places of opportunity to enact our mission. Let it be.

With the help of humor and courage? Wiser words have seldom been spoken. Yes.

I will take leave now, I have a training session to attend to. I will answer more very soon, thank you

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:29 pm

BB Baghor, your questions here: ( and will expand on Sanicle's science question )

“And that those souls who know experiences in another state and world, in freedom, offer their wisdom and creativity, adding new flavors to the cauldron of life, even new ways of making fire or bringing the brew to a boil?”

The ones who offer information, as I'm doing, should offer the basics as a starting point. If those resonate intuitively then there is a place to start. The one thing I can say that will help in any circumstance as a general rule or advice is to just do what feels natural and then make it your own. It is usually only with dog-headed persistence we learn super-human abilities or dive deeper into oneself, just keep swimming and create your own way. Be Limitless, Be.

If you try to think into a problem and it makes you tired, then you have to push past that point and get to the next plateau! just keep pushing! if its too hard, rest and try again, pick up where you left off but make sure you push past that point! You CAN do it!

Now here is a trinket marker and something i learned from them or rather was enabled by them to do, it's important to understand not what they are thinking but how they think. This is where we can make an evolutionary step towards better ways of thinking, remember we are what we think, now we can change how we are by thinking in an unlimited fashion.

Ok so imagine a circle with 360 degrees, then spin this circle to make a sphere which now has 360 degrees x 360 this makes a total of 129,600 directional degrees. Now imagine at the end of each degree there is another smaller sphere with the same multidirectional sphere of degrees. Now imagine those spheres are flexible, they can bend and stretch and because they are connected to every other degree of thought present they can then " interact " with these thought forms in real time. Some call this " telepathy. "

Now here is the interesting part, the gaps between the thought lines in terms of degrees are where pure thought or " sans thought " resides and inside this place is the ability to " create " haloform reality. The sides of the sphere " sense " this sans thought void and can interact with it thorough the membrane of the sphere. This is where is gets really interesting, the membrane of the sphere contains genetic transformative transceivers that in real time over trillions of parameters adjust and mould to thought form.

Are you still with me? Okay, now by comparison we think in the following fashion, take a circle and divide it onto quarters, then triple this circle to create a triangle sphere. That's 12 degrees of thought limited by the end of the sphere. We think in linear definitive terms, meaning we expect that's all there is to thought, this is a linear right angle model of thought that when the line of thought hits the 90 degree vector it loses power, some of the thought form loses momentum at the right angle and what's lost has nowhere to go.

OK still with me? So how would it feel to give yourself permission to think multi spherically? ( i.e. the above model )

Better question is, if you COULD think this way how would it change your outlook, your prospects? Your mentality to your surroundings? what would that mean in terms of freedom and creation ?

The " Human Model " of thought is one that is capable of expansion, it's not fixed but to our beliefs. Some may have slightly different genetics to others but we are all capable of being more internally through the realization of unlimiting thought.

So how do we do that? Ok if you are to venture here you must have a command over 2 things - Honesty to self, this means you are completely true to who you are and what you do without excuse, you would have the propensity to believe that everything you experience is by way of your own creation. When you have grasped this then you have a starting point. Honesty to self is crucial to achieving mental stability as this is your processing unit to enable your expansion.

The second is a command over your own mind, can you keep your mind still for say 30 seconds? I mean not one thought, not even acknowledging you are trying not to think? It's not easy. It takes practice and patience.

Once you have mastered these two basics it's a matter of falling into thought as an observer, noticing what is operating inside of your mind without influencing it with judgement, then after sometime you will tend to notice that every thought is connected to an inceptive feeling, the feeling is what you want to notice. How does it feel? Does it feel like you, like it's flowing, or does that feeling not feel right? Okay, when you get to a juncture where the two opposing thoughts intersect " choose the one that feels right " and allow it to continue, don't force it. Just let it Be. Smile into the decision with grace, not ego, then it will flow on .. Now here comes the good bit, when you can continue these " intersecting decisions " you will be exercising your " Superconsciousness " and actually creating new energy within you, and to a lesser extent changing your DNA structure or rather haloform matrix.

Changing your haloform matrix is the very definition of " Evolution "

- “Do you think that this shift this "something beautiful is coming our way...." on a large scale, lived through by humanity at large, is similar to the state Siddhartha Buddha was in, when he suffered from humanity's pain and became part of it in his effort to understand?”

We often hear about this "shift", like we expect a cog in the gear box of the universe to finally grab and move us forward.. I think we may be waiting for a long time before that happens. Evolution is slow and deliberate in its chaos. Why are we expecting a shift? I think it’s because we want one to make it all better; a lightning bolt hits the earth, big lights across the sky as a chariot god comes and waves a wand and makes everything better.

Our shifts are our own what we put into life, that’s often what we get out, cause and effect, without the cause there is seldom an effect and in all honesty We are not making a lot of cause .. the motivated groups that are planning and changing things will ultimately have their way because we don't plan much, we sit and wait for someone else to do it for us, but ask yourself a question, would you go to so much trouble to feather someone else's nest? no ...

Logistically for a rapture to happen and change everybody, is unlikely, it's not impossible mind you. Where is the Shift coming from or the promise thereof? Is it the bible? is it the Mayan calendar? Is it Dolores Cannon? There are two parts of every change - the will to want to and the right environment to compliment it. Furthermore a " rapture - En Masse " cannot take into account the individual karma vessels involved in such an undertaking. This to me does not seem to be the MO of a God model.

God definitely wants us to learn through experience, like training us to go potty, it takes time and patience. So don't expect it, but do something better.  Be the change you want to see, the whole reason we are in this predicament is we are still waiting for someone to fix it! I'd go so far as to say that was inserted into our belief system to delay us from evolving.

Ok. Do you have a great idea to improve your community? What's stopping you from implementing it? Yes, you guessed it. You are waiting for God to do it for you. Instead try this, do it yourself and then experience God assist your goals. God rewards us but only when we make an effort.

So if you have an idea, be honest with yourself, why are you sitting on your hands? How good would it feel to just get up and do it? To design products of difference, even in a small way, make a snow ball effect!

If you have an idea, write it down as a final picture, then reverse engineer in bullet points how to get there, then just follow them in sequence until you achieve your goal. I hope this helps!

It’s up to us individually to make those choices.

There are some good and bad things coming our way but most of them are man made. It’s a matter of being aware of your environment and making decisions on how to extract the most out of every moment.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Thank you, Evisnam!  sunny  Your response offers a lot of food for thought and material for excersizing, putting into practice a training of "new muscles"
    as I like to call it. Ciould you please explain what "haloform reality" is and how circles can have sides? As far as "sitting on my hands" for me there's no waiting
    for a savior or magical solution for every problem "in a flash", as far as I experience a shift. To me it's a process of unfolding. Without counting of time or rules
    to live by, for I see each human being going through it in ways that suit the unique nature of each in expression and presence. In being.

The intensity of the shift happening, as I experience it, is tangible in such a way that if feels as if "memory" awakens in my body cells. It's a two-edged sword
    of truth in a good way, for as much as deep patterns and residues of issues pop up, as much awareness is readily present to be able to reflect on it and see it
    for what it is in truth, choosing anew and often also again..... and again. Where my attention goes, energy flows. Today, as if stumbling upon it, I found that an
    old fear created a way of looking at something, that finally showed itself as a delusion, created by myself. To me, a clear example of how I create my reality.
    Which in this case is a fixed position functioning once in a long ago past but long overdue, now that I can discern past and present with an objectivity.
    Revelation and unveiling on the inner planes, that's more how I perceive a shift happening.

Staying close to myself and let go of having to be exactly as my mind tells me to be from fixity and be in the fulfillment of the moment, with an awareness
    of being in motion continuously, with all of my energy, I often use the symbol of a tree with the outer leaves gently rustling in the breeze passing by. The tree
    is my energy-field and the outer leaves form the boundary of that field. The breeze is all sorts of presences moving in the outside world that touch that field,
    those rustling leaves. The breeze can flow through them and in this way it's a Tai Chi sort of moving and sparring, see what I mean?

This symbol of the center of the Universe, according the Maya wisdomkeepers of time, shows the galaxy with a darkness of void formation between
    the lighter spiralling formation. To me this is one way of showing the circles within circles eternally turning. Similar to the thoroidal motion showing up. https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCIL234TA48cCFUc5FAodXOkPzA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eudaimonia.org%2F&psig=AFQjCNHaTXFLu1_DfWvd0owHj8ZYasImzA&ust=1441666408258432

Here's another way of expression, in what I presume you describe as "imagine a circle with 360 degrees, then spin this circle to make a sphere which now
    has 360 degrees x 360 this makes a total of 129,600 directional degrees." The part of your post that comes after that line isn't easy to grasp soon.
    I can imagine that you mean to describe a presence in the void (darkness) between form (light) that is birthing "haloform reality".

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 4 Fol_re10
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:22 pm

9/21/15

Here are some more answers.

BB Bagho , your questions here:

“Could you please explain what "haloform reality" is and how circles can have sides?”

Thank you BB Baghor, Haloform reality is somewhat of a made up term borrowing from several references. In order for me to try and describe in English I have to be creative and make up words (even though this word does exist) to somehow describe things that we have no words for. Halo is a reference to our auric field, it also crosses Holo form, which is the formation of matter with thought , Haloform is the creation of matter with light and thought, the absence of light is the void matrix which is lit up with the Haloform group of chemicals, when we have a light go on in our head I believe it is a reaction of the fluorine group of chemicals, the pineal gland is particularly fond of absorbing fluorine, fluoride.. why? Traditionally it was in natural proportions in food and water, but now it seems it is over 280 times more abundant than it is in natural breast milk.

So it is my theory that this Haloform Fluorine group of chemicals is somehow related to the "Light On " chemical reaction in the brain when we are truly transforming light or rather transmuting thought into Apparent Solid Haloform.

Here is a chemical reaction to show my meaning:

You'll see that in the second passage called "Mechanism" that if a methyl ketone is present it creates a particular reaction. I am going out on a limb but when priests used to partake in spiritual prayer they would traditionally consume blessed wine, this is one method of creating a link. I was shown this process and for approximately 18 months I practiced this ancient ritual bi-weekly to connect with this Chistos energy matrix.

Here is the text:

"In the first step, the halogen disproportionates in the presence of hydroxide to give the halide and hypohalite (example with bromine, but reaction is the same in case of chlorine and iodine; one should only substitute Br for Cl or I):

If a secondary alcohol is present, it is oxidized to a ketone by the hypohalite:
    Bromoform 1.svg

If a methyl ketone is present, it reacts with the hypohalite in a three-step process:"

Link here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haloform_reaction

And with regards to a circle having sides, if you were in a round pool could you swim to the other side i.e. a side diagonally opposite? Lol, I am teasing you but seriously this is the challenging part, if we think in unlimited terms, meaning we abandon all previous "learnings" we then can realize that circles have sides, a circle has an inside and an out side, it has quadrants and muti-spherical sides of degrees - even tho the circle appears to be round, it actually contains thought and inside this thought is the creation of life as you show the Mayan depiction of the circle of life or the "Tree of Forever" as we like to call it. There are many sides in this creation wether we see it or not.

Now the void between is "sans thought" it is the void of creation, I refer to Deepak Chopra "the gap between thoughts."

http://www.abundancetapestry.com/experiencing-the-gap/

Also a video that expands on this with Menas Kafatos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_288255&feature=iv&src_vid=_zvJvbS3l0c&v=gMoMJyjyI3M

This is where you can truly transform, if we can still the mind, we can eventually bathe in the gap, if you want to evolve this is a good place to start.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:42 pm

Thank you, Evisnam sunny There are 2 questions I like to offer you
    1. What's your view on the research of fluorine, presented in the Natural News page?
    2. Is consuming blessed wine, in ritual and prayer, a means to arrive at a state of "expansion"
    where other abilities are developed, as an alternative of a spiritual nature, so that none of wine's
    effect is needed, in order to maintain the required state, in that same ritual and prayer?

I know of wine consumption in ritual in a long ago past. I found this explanation in Wikipedia:

"Role of wine

The original rite of Dionysus (as introduced into Greece) is associated with a wine cult (not unlike the entheogenic cults
    of ancient Central America), concerned with the grapevine's cultivation and an understanding of its life cycle (believed to
    have embodied the living god) and the fermentation of wine from its dismembered body (associated with the god's essence
    in the underworld). Most importantly, however, the intoxicating and disinhibiting effects of wine were regarded as due to
    possession by the god's spirit (and, later, as causing this possession)"

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysian_Mysteries

My brain is swimming around the pineal gland, making chocolate of your answer, turning it into a Malteser Wink
    Your explanation of the Haloform I've understood, I found that I had guessed it right, when reading it.
    Also with the "sides of a circle" I do understand the acrobatics in putting concepts into words or giving words to abstract
    concepts, trying hard to use our "picture-maker" as we call the pineal gland, in the School for Intuitive Development.
    The use of metaphors is a way to explain a rather abstract concept. I myself use metaphors often.

The "Riddle of Consciousness" with Menas Kafatos is an interesting series, Evisnam, I always wonder if answering the question
    "What is the cause of consciousness?" is often going along the wrong track or a track with ever more windings. For I see
    consciousness as an omnipresent eternal BEing, a state and not a thing, not a phenomenon with a start and a finish. No cause.
    I can easily imagine that a physical vehicle for consciousness has a start and finish. We experience this as the birth and the death
    of that physical body. I wonder also if answering the question "What is the cause of physical form?" is going along a wrong track
    or a track with ever more windings. Unless consciousness is present in such a way that it can create a physical vehicle and maintain
    its form, by an understanding that all solild matter, physical form, is in essence.... swimming atoms.... called also....light. It's shown
    at the start of that video.

Ehhhmmm, scratch how about.... fluorine.. Question isn't fluorine discussed much nowadays and found a damaging supplement to
    our tapwater? Wasn't fluorine (or fluoride) tested and found negatively affecting the teeth, making them brittle and also
    that it speeds up sexual maturation in girls? The studies on fluorine are reported here

http://www.naturalnews.com/026364_fluoride_pineal_gland_sodium.html#

Here's a surprising part of a Natural News page, presented in the link above, which is to me quite complete regarding the
    effect of fluorine in our bodies and what it does to our consciousness:

The 2012 Connection

First a bit about 2012, a date many have heard about. According to Carlos Barrios, anthropologist, historian, and investigator
    who was initiated as a Mayan ceremonial priest and spiritual guide, "Anthropologists visit the temple sites and read the inscriptions . . .
    but they do not read the signs correctly. . . . Other people write about prophecy in the name of the Maya. They say that the world
    will end in December 2012. The Mayan elders are angry with this. The world will not end. It will be transformed."

Carlos Barrios goes on to say that the transformation will be both spiritual and physical. The transition started in 1987. He says that
    we are in a spiritual transition from the rule of materialism, greed, and enmity to a new period of cooperation and peace - but not
    without difficulty. The current oligarchy is happy with what they have and don't want to give it up, and they are powerful.
    The Mayans claim that 2012 marks the end of the period of the fourth sun and the beginning of the fifth sun.

Carlos points out that adversarial revolution against the ruling class will not work. It is up to those who want this shift to connect
    with others of like mind and begin actively creating networks of real cooperation. The old will crumble. The new period will dawn with
    its growing pains, the severity of which depends on our ability to accept what is happening and go with the flow. This, he says,
    requires evolving to unconditional love, with an open and simple heart, forgiveness, and cooperation with less ego competition.

Connecting the Pineal Gland to This 2012 Matter

Well, what does all this have to do with the pineal gland? A lot. It is considered a portal to the inner or higher self by yogi masters,
    including Paramahansa Yogananda, author of Autobiography of a Yogi. Psychics consider it to be the link for inter dimensional experiences.
    It is associated with what many call the third eye or sixth chakra, which is a doorway to higher consciousness and bliss.

And it is vital for supporting intuition, an ability that will be needed during hard times. So it is necessary to evolve spiritually in order to
    help create better understanding, acceptance of our fellow humans, and easier group cooperation. Meditation is a part of this evolving.
    That and a little sunshine, good rest and food, can cause a calcified pineal gland to loosen up and allow that portal to open.

An unusual psychiatrist, professor of medicine at University of New Mexico, and practicing Buddhist, Dr. Rick Strassman, MD, has written
    a book based on actual human studies of people under the psychedelic drug, DMT, titled DMT, The Spirit Molecule. He has discovered,
    among other things, that the pineal gland is a source of DMT production during birth and at death, and during near death or mystical
    experiences. This chemical approach corroborates the idea of the pineal gland as a portal, where the spirit passes through to other
    dimensions, either entering this physical realm or leaving it.

South American and Central American shamans use Ayahuasca, an herbal potion that stimulates DMT for psychological healing and
    spiritual initiation ceremonies. They have expanded their ceremonies with Ayahuasca by traveling throughout the world or opening
    their local facilities to non natives.
    They are doing this urgently in anticipation of 2012. Their desire is to jump start and expand
    individuals' consciousness so the transition of consciousness will be facilitated and incorporate as many as possible.

This information is meant to link the physical realm's pineal gland to higher states of awareness and other realms. The point is not
    to advocate or discourage psychedelic drug use, but to encourage health, meditation and spiritual growth by maintaining a fluoride
    free pineal gland. 2012 is approaching. Time to get in shape!"

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/026364_fluoride_pineal_gland_sodium.html#ixzz3mPKcMMgB

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:54 pm

BB Baghor

Your Questions here:

1. What's your view on the research of fluorine, presented in the Natural News page?

I had a brief scan of that page, it seems relevant. Fluoride, like any other chemical in balance is necessary to our correct function, I draw attention to the Pineal glands natural propensity to absorb this chemical in particular as when Fluoride was in balanced supply it seemed the Pineal gland would seek it out to enact its functions. Now with it being in over supply, like any machine, an imbalance counter acts its intended natural function.

2. Is consuming blessed wine, in ritual and prayer, a means to arrive at a state of "expansion" where other abilities are developed, as an alternative of a spiritual nature, so that none of wine's effect is needed, in order to maintain the required state, in that same ritual and prayer?

Yes, it can be achieved however i state one method in many. The key unbeknownst to primitive man was the chemical release by consuming wine and other necessary components present to link precursors and enable out of regular performance. In order to achieve certain possible tasks a machine or bio-organic computer will need resource, it’s also possible to alter programs by inducing differing lines of code, being bio-organic we rely on organic compounds to change our programs. The over all "effect" of consuming alcohol tends to release us from the impossible, thus mentally relaxing our belief in the third dimensional personality complex.

We can all achieve differing states with differing methods, this one in particular attuned the user to a "belt" or rift of information matrix where traditionally these entities prefer to reside, this ritual merely by intention and blessing aligns the user to that frequency as its wish.

Does this make sense?

"What is the cause of consciousness?" is often going along the wrong track or a track with ever more windings."

I agree however the question is necessary besides it being a distraction. The cause is simple, it’s the intention unique to the manifestation.

I understand your stance, but in learning there is no right or wrong really.. just where our destiny leads us.

Regarding Fluoride: The apricot kernel contains a unique poison, its called arsenic. In large doses is fatal but nature has balanced its proportion to be just enough to attach itself to a cancer cell and then inject the arsenic to kill the cancer cell. Such is the beauty of natural progression.

If you were to de-construct the human body you would find that pretty much all of the periodic table present and having a function. It’s when the proportions are imbalanced that we are negatively effected. Fluoride is being strategically imbalanced.

The correct decalcification of the Pineal gland is important but must be in conjunction with the will to want to meet the creator. Watching a youtube video will not decalcify the Pineal gland however it may just stimulate it; with the correct " intention " and repeated introspection present and a will to be true to ones self an individual may just make contact as it is more often than not when we reach a certain combination that an entity or a race from the ether will notice you proportional to your intended matrix (like attracts like) and then if you pass the relevant inspections, be "enabled" by said entity. I speak of how I achieved this state, it’s possibly not the only way however I can only speak about my experience.

I believe the secrets and keys are in their hands, the power one can achieve when reaching that place is vast, it’s not given lightly, however the information you can receive in terms of downloads is mind boggling. I would point out a controversial interview with the alleged AR Bordon, this is possibly the most important interview I have ever heard. What he says is in direct alignment with what I have experienced and it rings major bells for me. Words he says, things he talks about; he is real. You cannot know these things unless you have experienced them. What is ironic is he is off the radar ... nobody is discussing his work, not to my knowledge. It is a shame he passed away .. I know he has, I felt him leave this plane.

We can cover his material in another time.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:37 am

Carol wrote:BB Baghor

The over all "effect" of consuming alcohol tends to release us from the impossible, thus mentally relaxing our belief in the third dimensional personality complex.

Does this make sense?

Regarding Fluoride:

If you were to de-construct the human body you would find that pretty much all of the periodic table present and having a function. It’s when the proportions are imbalanced that we are negatively effected. Fluoride is being strategically imbalanced.

The correct decalcification of the Pineal gland is important but must be in conjunction with the will to want to meet the creator. Watching a youtube video will not decalcify the Pineal gland however it may just stimulate it; with the correct " intention " and repeated introspection present and a will to be true to ones self an individual may just make contact as it is more often than not when we reach a certain combination that an entity or a race from the ether will notice you proportional to your intended matrix (like attracts like) and then if you pass the relevant inspections, be "enabled" by said entity. I speak of how I achieved this state, it’s possibly not the only way however I can only speak about my experience.

I believe the secrets and keys are in their hands, the power one can achieve when reaching that place is vast, it’s not given lightly, however the information you can receive in terms of downloads is mind boggling. I would point out a controversial interview with the alleged AR Bordon, this is possibly the most important interview I have ever heard. What he says is in direct alignment with what I have experienced and it rings major bells for me. Words he says, things he talks about; he is real. You cannot know these things unless you have experienced them. What is ironic is he is off the radar ... nobody is discussing his work, not to my knowledge. It is a shame he passed away .. I know he has, I felt him leave this plane.

We can cover his material in another time.

Thank you Evisnam, I felt that all of your reply made sense to me, yes! Reading your line "Fluoride is strategically being imbalanced"
    made me think of the (assumed) intention by certain parties to add fluoride to our tap-water and recommend the public to shun the sunlight to eyes and skin, as examples of that strategy. A strategy with the intention to prevent human beings from having access
    to the mediating and beneficial role of our Sun in the sky and our personal mediating and beneficial Sun, present at a hand-length above our head. That personal Sun is our connection point with the Universe and the collection point for our energy. When you're in a de-
    manding situation and when you invest a lot of energy and efforts in it, or in people around you, you can always whistle to your energy
    and call it back to your personal Sun, allow it to be absorbed and turn into golden energy, shining on you from above, like a Sun, when
    you invite that flow of golden sunlight to enter your pituitary gland, the 7th chakra, and fill yourself with it, inside and out, within the
    boundaries of your energy system, the place where your auric field ends. Both Suns are supporting our gaining access to our elf-
    knowledge and thus... to our stepping into power, shedding the layers of indoctrination: the human submission to supposed Godlike powers.

Your words "I would point out a controversial interview with the alleged AR Bordon, this is possibly the most important interview I have
    ever heard".

I do welcome that interview or learning more of AR Bordon's material, at some point, Evisnam. If I'm correct in this, it's when the pineal gland is blocked, that our self knowledge and our own connection to our higher self is blocked, leaving the pituitary gland aka crown
    chakra in an out-of-working order, so to speak. There are many explanations and studies on the pineal gland, I found. The old Indian
    Vedic teachings are vast and wise on this subject. They reveal the practice and benefits of sun-gazing too. The Western world has picked
    it up now, in order to bring forward a Renaissance of Light. This tubby here is a presentation by David Wilcock, of what the pineal gland does:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4GxQR9TIZY

Which brings me to my newfound insight (thanks very much for this!) and thought on this profound part of your reply:

"...when we reach a certain combination that an entity or a race from the ether will notice you proportional to your intended matrix (like attracts like) and then if you pass the relevant inspections, be "enabled" by said entity",

These thoughts came to me, that for the existence of this law of resonance, and I speak from personal experience having felt the working of this law deeply, that it's so valuable to know oneself (as far as is possible) to prevent attracting an unclean energy or abusive energy answering "the call" obeying to that law of resonance, without involving "right or wrong". For I think that for what's the result of living in the present human condition with an awareness of a toddler: in our understanding of the connection between our physical body and spiritual being, that we're paying a high price.

The bills that are presented now are mainly created by our own doings and diddings of a past, although much was and is done in
    ignorance and lack of discernment, as far as I can see with my human flaws and flavors. I think that the concept of karma and karmic lessons can be understood when we leave the concept of "right and wrong". No one can judge others in this realm, for in essence each
    of us is "The One and Only Who Knows Best" when honesty and truth are welcome companions  Cheerful

For what my experience taught me, with my abilities to transform slumbering, but waking up fast in that, was that the earthquake in my existence, turned out to be the best medicine for my life. I've learned a bit of my soul-purpose in this lifetime and even more important,
    of how I set up my present incarnation, with some deals I made with myself (in advance of the journey to planet Earth) so that I could experience certain shades and colors of existence. Who shall say "This is right" or "That is wrong" and explain why human beings have experiences that look awful and seem evil to my eyes and ears? It's a welcome, sometimes painful, but deep teaching to the Mother Superior part in me.

That's why I begin to perceive, on a new and different level now, that we all, you and all of us here and out there in the 3D world, are powerful beings in essence. Heroes and heroins of our time, if you will. And the humor I see present in this is that many of us don't see and feel that present in ourselves, while it's so very clear and visible to eyes that really see, as I perceive this to be true. Again, this is a matter of personal experience and perspective. These times are welcoming our perseverance accompanied by gentleness and loving care
    for ourselves, as I perceive it.

Apart from a rise in consciousness in choosing a diet that allows some of us to overcome the blockages of all kinds, physically, emotionally and spiritually, there's a similar rise now on more levels that are changing the rules of the game called life. That rise seems to be almost forced upon us, to some it's becoming painfully clear or clear in a state of bliss. Both ways do work, entering our "self-made heaven".
    For many refugees it's now a time of severe life-transforming events and their state is affecting many who've been sound asleep until recently. To me, this situation shows how unbalanced our world has become, in finding out about "how to live together?"

I wish you and all Misty Avaloneans a treat to that gland in the center of your head: the joy of a tasty bite this weekend, for a moment entering the raw? chocolate dimension Cheerful

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 4 Images21
    Zephoria
    Zephoria

Post  Zephoria Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:04 am

Thank you EVISNAM and BB Baghor for your insightful experiences, intellect and wisdom.  Sharing the tubbies of Menas Kafatos and Deepak Chopra as well as David Wilcock has expanded my knowledge and research. It has also confirmed concepts and experiences - and for this i am very grateful!!
    lol!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:58 pm

10/11/15

My answer to BB Baghor

"If I'm correct in this, it's when the pineal gland is blocked, that our self knowledge and our own connection to our higher self is blocked, leaving the pituitary gland aka crown chakra in an out-of-working order, so to speak."

This is a tricky question in that now I have to recall my spiritual experiences before my ignition and compare them to now, and to be honest my experiences were just as awesome as they are now, I recall experiencing things that were incredible, so no I don't think it’s necessary to have the Pineal gland operational, I think it still works in a diminished capacity even if we cant sense it "pumping" which by the way is what it feels like when it’s operational, it feel like a heart pumping inside your brain .. You can imagine feeling that for the first time 

Studying spirituality and things like Reiki and Indian Shamanism allowed me to achieve incredible things, it’s with the repetition of these exercises that we create a connection into what’s possible. We create neuron clusters in the frontal lobe by virtue of practicing something over and over, I believe that was what was responsible for me igniting my Pineal gland - that and the intense dedication to knowing our creator on a very intimate level.

Now I must admit once the Pineal gland is ignited it’s really a result of so much more going on. For that to happen you pretty much have qualified yourself for contact with an extraterrestrial presence. A superior intelligence was watching me for a very long time, waiting patiently for me to hit the right combination. AR Bordon and Michael Hill speak of this qualification and please don't be offended by having to be qualified , this is standard , you see the depth of alignment is profound and it takes that type of commitment to achieve the inner workings down to a cellular level. To qualify, not only to be of good character, as this was tested I assure you, but also to have the mental maturity and willingness to see that which not many will ever experience.

To have the ability to see and feel things beyond description and not react to it, to just observe, to just be in the moment - this takes a lot of practice and a total command over your emotional state.

So as far as a block I’d say not really but the best comparison I can make is this. If a stream trickles down the mountain it is eventually connected to the ocean, communication to the infinite ocean is there. It’s possible and many things can be achieved from this place.. but imagine going from the stream to a place above the ocean and have the ability to see into it and read it on a sub atomic level not only see and read but feel it, turning on the 6th, 7th and 8th senses. Without having experienced profound spirituality prior you would not be able to appreciate or even detect the next step.

So in all reality I achieved all I ever wanted in terms of spirituality before my ignition so no you don't need it, don't be put off or feel it’s not worth it. It most certainly is! It’s just another step that is optional and infinitely harder to achieve.

The best way to get there is to just want it! I had no clue what I was doing, All I did was follow my intuition and will without question, all I wanted was to connect to the universe. I did not ask for anything. I just wanted to be connected. I didn't wish for a million dollars or a new car or a soul partner.. just to be connected, just a will to know the infinite intelligence .. all our space family are connected to it. They feel the information, the intelligence, it is exactly how Obi Wan describes it, the " Force."

Repetition, vision, acceptance, willingness, heart, soul, forgiveness, especially forgiveness, a power so great I have yet to experience.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:12 pm

Carol wrote:10/11/15

My answer to BB Baghor

"If I'm correct in this, it's when the pineal gland is blocked, that our self knowledge and our own connection to our higher self is blocked, leaving the pituitary gland aka crown chakra in an out-of-working order, so to speak."

This is a tricky question in that now I have to recall my spiritual experiences before my ignition and compare them to now, and to be honest my experiences were just as awesome as they are now, I recall experiencing things that were incredible, so no I don't think it’s necessary to have the Pineal gland operational, I think it still works in a diminished capacity even if we cant sense it "pumping" which by the way is what it feels like when it’s operational, it feel like a heart pumping inside your brain .. You can imagine feeling that for the first time 

To have the ability to see and feel things beyond description and not react to it, to just observe, to just be in the moment - this takes a lot of practice and a total command over your emotional state.

Repetition, vision, acceptance, willingness, heart, soul, forgiveness, especially forgiveness, a power so great I have yet to experience.

Thank you, EVISNAM cheers for your beautiful and clarifying response to my question. And, not in the least, for your sharing of experiences.
    You manage to respond in ways that after reading it, there's this 1 + 1 = 3 feeling in me, know what I mean? Co-creation of evolving under-
    standing, is that a proper way to say it? My question, where it came from, is better understood now by myself Laugh for it came from an
    experience, or rather, disclosure/exploring, during my first "aura-healing" at the School for Intuitive Development, in 1981.

The 3 people sitting opposite me, the "readers/healers in training" shared their observations with me of the energy of my 3 bodies: physical,
    emotional and spiritual, information that "came into view" explaining to me with the help of metaphors and images. One of them told me that
    above my head was a bucket, a reservoir of energy. A dam. For a minute, the 3 of them discussed what they felt as the best next step in
    the reading/healing. Kind of..... checking and asking permission without words too. I remember feeling quite at ease with this way of working,
    but mostly from the outside of my physical presence, when I think of it and look at it, now.

The trio in front of me, told me that there was permission given by my being, to lift the bucket and put it on the ground near me, so that I
    could have a look inside of it. While this happened, I felt my breath go much deeper, causing anxiety in my whole body, a welcome one, as I
    experienced great relief too. This was the healing, in that I could have a chance to see my spiritual abilities or non-physical parts, from a
    different angle. Sort of... looking in the mirror, finding your face in it for the first time.

The person who was present as a guardian of this procedure and of the energy in the room, came to me later, when I was standing at the
    coffee-machine in the kitchen. "How do you feel?" she asked me. "I'm shaking all over inside" I answered. She nodded and left me alone.
    I was advised to stay in the building for a while and allow a balancing and stabilizing of energies.

This healing was a re-connection between my 7th chakra and my personal Sun, present in the space one hand-length above that 7th chakra,
    as it is called and explained in this School. The names aren't important, it's the use and awareness of these qualities or aspects that matters,
    as I see it. I came to a deeper understanding of what went on in many years of studying, also of the meaning of this powerful healing,
    in the years at that School, at a much later moment. In essence, as I perceive it, it seems to be about what's so clearly stated in your post,
    the 2nd and 3rd part in the quote of it, above my reply.

It's highly synchronistic, that I find a use of the term "angle" in this post, for earlier in this visit here, I shared a story of my 2 year old life in
    my BBsalwoa -thread, of an experience with a view from a different "angle" too. Since my visits to Glastonbury, I've found several books
    written by Dion Fortune. I'm now reading "The esoteric philosophy of Love and Marriage" and this morning I found what I experience as
    "a jewel of wisdom" in the last part of page 17 chapter V "The Seven Planes of Existence":

.... "The true aim of evolution however, is not to segregate consciousness, but to correlate it, and the trance method of
    transcending physical consciousness is merely a temporarily expedient."

To me, in my now-awareness, this part of Dion's book shows to me (and it's a confirmation at the same time of my sensing of this) that the
    process of embodying my soul isn't about leaving my body or the realm of the physical form, as if physicality should be left behind, but that
    it's about including and embracing that into the experience of "becoming and evolving", a creation of being pretty much "together". So that transformation and transmutation can be practiced here on this planet, if that is intended. By me it is, for sure! Thank you, EVISNAM!

Toast

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 4 Wizard10

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:33 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:Thank you, Evisnam, for your post. I can relate to your words about the uniqueness of our experience, like unique
    pieces of a puzzle, creating one image in the end. When comparing notes it doesn't mean they all turn into the same color,
    when finding understanding and agreement with each other. I perceive the differences as more clarifying, that is, going more
    in the right brain fashion, without an easy way to put it into words, or so it seems to me.

Personally, I see our game of life on this planet only possible in freedom of expression of all sorts, even when it's disrupting
    and unbalanced. We can't find out what works for us and life in general, when we don't have the field for the game all to
    ourselves. To call humanity cancerous isn't my favorite cup of tea, for I don't feel humanity as a whole as an evil presence
    with bad intentions. This afternoon I managed to open some videos I had stored and one of them is a lecture with Drunvalo
    Melchizedek, explaining the nature of the Lower and Higher Self and the value of accessing both, going from Lower to Higher
    and include both in the game of life. Because that video-file is too large to add as an attachment, I found 4 tubbies with the
    same presentation, taking 48 minutes in total.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3eTeCpvCOM

The balance of micro versus macro, that you mention in your post, is also in the difference of focus in the Lower Self and Higher
    Self, as I perceive the video. The Lower Self is focused on connecting with a micro..... small child sort of innocense, play and
    having fun, connecting with planet Earth physicality, nature, Gaia's "Lower Self" and the consciousness of body and the senses:
    on a personal level with the life force energy in the basic chakras. Always in the moment and the fulfillment of that moment, like
    in the natural world.

The Higher Self is focused on connecting with a macro... or larger field of consciousness and knowing-ness, presenting forms of
    creation that serve life also in a broader sense, surpassing the personal level with the life force energy of the higher chakras and
    moreof a visionair nature or even.... timeless nature, although never losing touch with fun and humor, as I see great value in
    those 2 companions, for the sake of balance and compassion  Cheerful

Synchro-wise, I found this post and realise that it holds all aspects of what has been discussed lately, with some members here.
    I found also that I should take at heart, pun intended, what is explained in the videos present in it. With all techniques of meditation,
    methods of a psychic nature, entering altered states by the use of natural and chemical drugs, there's no gain or expanding of awareness,
    when being in touch with who we truly are is veiled by our beliefsystems, the way we look at ourselves and coming from right or wrong.
    With this return to an exchange of posts with EVISNAM, autumn 2015, I know now that it's time to pull away for a while.
    I wish you all safe journeys on your paths I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:59 am

That's great BB.  I truly hope you find what you've been looking for by fully connecting with Nature again.  If, some time in the future, someone tries to tell you that they don't think continuing to communicate with them will give you what you need, you'll listen and just blithely go on and on until you 'snap that elastic'.  Hugs
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:56 am

Sanicle wrote:That's great BB.  I truly hope you find what you've been looking for by fully connecting with Nature again.  If, some time in the future, someone tries to tell you that they don't think continuing to communicate with them will give you what you need, you'll listen and just blithely go on and on until you 'snap that elastic'.  Hugs

By reading this post of yours, Sanicle, it's even more clear to me that we, in a contradicting way, are on different planets.
    Due to that being so, any further attempt to clarify or explain may prove futile. We shall see, I'm sharing some last words on this issue.
    I'm not looking for anything, my stance in life at present is happily living and exploring new territory, pun intended, while all life on
    this planet is in change.

I've made it clear to you, that my interest in other people, members of this forum, like you in this case, is to level as much as is
    possible, including our physical circumstances as part of being present online. And to try to understand what makes someone tick
    or tock, sharing views, experiences or whatever is relevant. In that way I find inspiration and expressions of friendship, also under-
    standing of who I am and others, taking part in it. Life, at present, is most valuable for me while I'm in the "real" world, in nature
    and in touch with newly made friends, while living in Avalon area, creating a new life for me in the UK.

You've told me in one of our pm exchanges, that you can't comfort me or offer me what I need. Maybe used some different words.
    What made you feel that this was what you had to give, Sanicle? It seems you placed that idea on your shoulders as a task, feeling
    it change possibly into a burden for you. There's no such expectation in me, whatsoever, towards you or others here.

At some point you felt annoyed, doubting my thoroughness while reading your pm's, you felt like I didn't "get" what you shared with
    me. That puzzled me and this may have been a sign of "stretching" the elastic, felt by you. I asked you to share your views, referring
    to the topics or facts related to them, so that I could make the connection and "get" what was meant by you better.

That gesture of mine was meant to clarify our communication and it seems something between us happened, preventing that.
    For what it's worth, Sanicle, there's no intention in me to "stretch the elastic" or "snap" it. As I perceive it, that is experienced
    on your side only. Such a thing is a subjective experience and can't be experienced by another, by me.
    Unless, which actually happened, I begin reading between the lines. I do confess that I found question marks inside of me, rising.
    Because of it, I've asked you "Do you feel we have a conversation?" trying to find out, what it was that obscured or complicated it.

To me, it seems that by your not sharing with me, when feeling annoyed, or frustrated? it began to build up to.... "snapping" point.
    You can't expect me to know of it, when this isn't expressed by you, shared with me. You projected your irritation on me, whatever
    it is that you felt bad about, losing your "cool". Again, it's not about being right or wrong, I'm describing and sharing my point of view.

I think we missed a chance to find what caused our communication to fail, Sanicle. It seems we need to close a door held open by me,
    in a genuine interest to understand you, myself and each other. What happened, really, I wonder? Sometimes it's the best choice,
    to take a break from complicated communications, specially from those online. Or from those within myself with aspects of myself Wink

Who knows, we might come back to this issue later, once I've returned who knows when. For me, at present, nothing is fixed
    and for the last time, regarding our clash, coming back to it one day, that's not an expectation but an open invitation, Sanicle.
    No stretching or snapping, as far as I'm concerned. This is my last post on it, for now. Be well.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:01 pm

I like listening to Drunalvo , ive heard 2 or 3 videos by him and he is very thoughtful of what he says.

BB i have to agree with you ( if i understand your situation ) Connecting is sometimes seen as a sepparate event to Being.
    though i believe we are always connected to the higher self . Its a concious effort to get alligned and re centre when one decides to " re connect " imo

its remembering and acknowledging your better value system i guess , what that can effect is wisdom , granting access to better information and methods of living , its great to have that but without implementing it into our community then its not of much value, except to better ones self which is always a good thing regardless.

Its interesting to look at whats happening in the wrold but its more important to MAKE things happen. Since ive been less on the side lines and more into Doing im having a better quality of life , im doing what i love and this brings me to my higher joy " my living connection " to my higher self in real time.

I feel i have learned enough , and now im doing with it , and it feels really good. I was watching a video of an up and coming musical artist , it was an interview with her at a festival and she said the pivotal moment of her career was when she stopped being distracted and focussed on her goals. It took her almost 18 months but she did it.

interview here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3I4GIpRUkY

The world is going round , its moving constantly , im off the bus stop , im on the bus

love and hugs

N
    N
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:11 am

NANUXII wrote:I like listening to Drunalvo , ive heard 2 or 3 videos by him and he is very thoughtful of what he says.  

BB i have to agree with you ( if i understand your situation )  Connecting is sometimes seen as a sepparate event to Being.
    though i believe we are always connected to the higher self . Its a concious effort to get alligned and re centre when one decides to " re connect " imo

its remembering and acknowledging your better value system i guess , what that can effect is wisdom , granting access to better information and methods of living , its great to have that but without implementing it into our community then its not of much  value,  except to better ones self which is always a good thing regardless.  

Its interesting to look at whats happening in the wrold but its more important to MAKE things happen. Since ive been less on the side lines and more into Doing im having a better quality of life , im doing what i love and this brings me to my higher joy " my living connection " to my higher self in real time.

I feel i have learned enough , and now im doing with it , and it feels really good.  I was watching a video of an up and coming musical artist , it was an interview with her at a festival and she said the pivotal moment of her career was when she stopped being distracted and focussed on her goals. It took her almost 18 months but she did it.

interview here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3I4GIpRUkY

The world is going round , its moving constantly , im off the bus stop , im on the bus

love and hugs

N
    N

Thank you very much, NANUXII! I think you're spot on, about connecting and being. When I'm not connected with my being in
    the physical form of my body, I can't expect to connect properly, in human relationships, coming from that strange state of
    "being absent to myself". This story, what follows now, is meant to give an example of what it means to me, to hop on the bus.
    And not in the least, to offer a chance to have a good laugh about it at the same time, for it's rather hilarious: a storm in a cup of tea.

A very humorous and powerful expression this "im off the bus stop, im on the bus" and it's that shift, that has occurred yesterday.
    It's when I reached a point where I could see what it was I felt myself stuck in, a quagmire of my mind. I found such revelation,
    ending a vague annoyance and frustration that lasted since the start of this year. At some point I asked myself "What in life's name
    have I been doing, seeking acknowledgment in the outside world in this loop?" Just now I see a sparrow mom hopping about on my
    terrace, with 2 of her very young offspring with her. So cute, with their fluffiness, slightly wobbly on their feet. It seems so early
    for birds to have it! It's March 3rd!

Back on track now, this learning curve was about regressing into my teenage years, triggered by a somewhat troublesome relationship
    with my landlord. And so, while having a conversation, witnessing a "soft implosion clash" occurring in my landlord, in his slightly confused
    state, it became clear to me that I projected all kinds of issues on him, constructing my point of view on the situation.

I've never lived with a landlord in the same home and I know of all kinds of horrible scenarios, that can happen, living that way.
    A kind girlfriend and retired counselor, whom I met on the footpath nearby, offered me her feedback on the situtation, when I asked her to.
    My emotions were ruling the better part of me at that point, obscuring my own acknowledging of attempts to work it out in an honest way.

She was matter of factly, which helped much. I told her that it was my landlord's daughter who decided for him to take a lodger and that
    she found my advert and told her father, sitting next to here at the pc, "Dad, this is the one". He made steps to contact me, but very reluctantly.
    I should've known what was playing at the background maybe. As it turned out, this seems to be one of those magical synchro circus-acts that
    our higher self is able to create for me/us. A potential learning curve if I/we choose for it to be that.

My friend-councelor, hearing my story, recognised the situation, having lived 84 years in the UK, in the countryside, knowing that often elderly
    residents, living quite lonely in their homes in the countryside, are fussy, egocentric and rich, living like a Scrooge (a character in that English!!
    Xmas movie).

"This sounds like he's not a proper landlord, going out of his depths, probably, to make it work out for him and you, thinking he might profit from
    your character and skills in being so considerate and strong, taking care of a very big garden too, though not consciously maybe. Specially now,
    losing his wife, being on his own. It might be that his children were fed up with him being difficult and told him to take a lodger, so that the
    burden is off their shoulders a bit" she said. Well, I guess that summary sounds pretty accurate and coming from a very sound mind, kind too,
    in holding a compliment in its folds.

Slightly different, but recognisable, in my situation, there's an hilarious synchro-issue, for my landlord and I both have made a habit of
    trying our very best, waiting for success of our attempts, in vain waiting for each other's acknowledgment and being at ease with it all.
    A telephone issue has been lingering on for about 8 months now, a tiresome endeavor at times. It's both our coming from a conditioned
    mind program, trying to find a hold, a sense of self-worth in the outside world, finding our feet, our grounding. Funny enough, the topic
    is communication (the use of the landline phone) and it's become complicated due to miscommunication between my landlord and me.

I remember I told a friend, last summer "My landlord and I are climbing over each other's back, in attempts to make it work out and still
    we manage to find it unsatisfactory, isn't it hilarious?"

It's such a deep rut, I find, for every now and then, since the last 6 years, this issue of selfworth (at the background of this technical
    problem with our phone system) and the affinity for myself in my heart, pops up on ever deeper levels. My landlord is vulnerable for having
    lost his wife in 2014 and I'm vulnerable in another department of myself, by my transition to a new country. Bingo! Lolerz

Yesterday I told my landlord "You know, I'd rather like you to discuss issues with me in person, for it's the third time you've made a conclusion
    that is based on misinterpretation. We can avoid it by talking it over together. I can't accept your offer of help when I don't know your reasons
    for giving it and your motives in offering help, when it's based on a flawed interpretation of what I say". (Keep in mind that this is about a culture
    shock happening too, a huge difference in attitude of Dutch and English residents). We Dutchees are generally quite different and wait until
    we're being asked for our help. (to be honest, at times we may be called blunt, not noticing a need for help, living a city life).

I went on "Thinking for me and decide that this.. or this... is best for me.. without verifying, has lead to misunderstanding and it's the third time
    now, that it happens. I'd prefer you to check first, with me, when you feel you should help out. You know by now, how independent and resource-
    full I am". (he nodded, showing a wry smile). He told me that we can't solve the phone problem, securing my privacy, for we both use one landline.

"It's only because you don't like to use your mobile phone, that I feel I should allow you to use the landline" he said. I looked at him in awe, for
    finding another misinterpretation again. I said "I'm very sorry, but you've misunderstood what I meant. I said "I prefer to make little use of my mobile phone, for my need to enjoy a mix of holiday-retreat in your home" (at the time, he wasn't happy, hearing me say this, for he exclaimed "Oh no,
    you shouldn't" which is significant, looking back from where I am now). I must ask you to verify your conclusions first, before offering your service
    and help. Do you see what I mean?"

He leaned back in his chair, sulkingly, saying "I'm not going to say another word" which made me almost laugh out loud. High time to be practical!
    So I said "I suggest we give it a try another time and see if my Dutch phones work okay with your landline" and without further ado I left the room,
    telling myself "Let him sweat on it, don't bother, it's his story."

I guess my landlord and I have been waiting at the busstop, NANUXII. And I've jumped on the bus, yesterday, he probably still waits for it.
    What he decides to do about it is his choice and I can't and shouldn't feel obliged to give him a shove and follow in that same manner.
    It's such a change in energy, within, for I've stood my ground and regained my confidence, without creating a hard clash. I feel completely
    at ease now, with the idea of moving on to another location, which is plan B anyway, from the start.

This is a truly hilarious story about a storm in a cup of tea, but what a proper storm it was Heh heh It's now beginning to pour large hailstones
    and the wind picks up, suddenly. I often feel now, that I should carefully watch my thoughts, for it seems that the gap between thought and manifestation is almost closing, or maybe it's a in motion, growing larger as well as smaller. What do you think?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:05 pm