tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
orthodoxymoron
Zephoria
NANUXII
shiloh
mudra
B.B.Baghor
Sanicle
Chimpsky
seekeroftruth
tacodog
TRANCOSO
Carol
16 posters

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 6 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:35 pm

EVISNAM
    5491514=29/11
    An energetic 11

question: is this something 'carol' channels ?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 6 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:45 pm

Questions removed by poster

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:31 pm

Interesting theories albino

It's a shame that no one really knows what's going on, but I guess if someone did and they told everyone then that would take the fun out of the mystery of life  
    Considering the nature of reality there is no such thing as proof in anything Bleh
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello THEeXchanger

Your energy is familiar.

Can i ask you a question before i answer yours ?

Did you have a problematic relationship with your natural mother ?

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:33 am

question removed by poster

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:16 am

Hello THEeXchanger

Your question here :

" is there something i am doing wrong ? "

I would suggest keeping conversations relevant and answers short. While the information you are providing, i would imagine is interesting to some, i cant see the relevance to this thread.  ( sorry of that sounds rude )

Just to make it clear with regards to another question you wrote in your first post.

Your question here :

" is this something 'carol' channels ? "

No , i am evisnam. I do not channel information ( nor am i channeled by anyone ) , i speak about my experiences. Perhaps some reading from page 1 would help to bring you up to speed.

Last edited by evisnam on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:20 pm

We have chosen to remove our posts from this thread,
    as, we did read your complete 6 pages of postings prior to posting anything to your thread...
    ~if you do NOT see there were definite relations
    i'd just be spending my good energy and valuable time posting it in the 'wrong' zone
    i'll park my information elsewhere,
    i think 'swanny' found some of it interesting,
    and, lots of folks read things, but, rarely comment...
    i'll start my own thread instead...
    if you do NOT see relations between fires, and, 3/6/9/12 + 1 = 13
    i'd be posting in the wrong zone !!!
    willing you well on your journey through life
    ~ susan
    #the13thbridge

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:53 am

Hello Susan

You are welcome to leave information if you like, i just found it difficult to answer questions that are first person opinion based as a second person.

Its literally impossible for me to honestly answer that type of question.

Also you would need to set up a numerology reference point for readers id imagine so they can get an idea of how it works.

the questions posed to me here are related to my experiences and they sometimes extrapolate to other themes that are suited to the individual question. It seems you have a great talent for numerology and the language of space , unfortunately i am numeroligically challenged. Its not something that i have explored since age 14 ( or so )  nor do i have much of an interest in it, i know many do.

this extract from the first page explains more on what this thread is about

Carol wrote:EVISNAM, a contactee, approached the Admin asking if he could share his "contactee ET" experiences here at Mists. To start things off the following are a few question put to him. In addition, members are also invited to ask questions. To protect his identity he requested answers to members first sent via the Admin who, on his behalf, will post them in his thread.

EVISNAM has now been in contact for over 40 years. The story he wants to tell is a retrospective analysis that takes into account many stereotypes and maturity levels. It was the growth through contactism into maturity that is the interesting aspect to consider. He hopes that we will enjoy the story and indeed be able to ask questions to better understand what 40 years of data can bring to the table.

It is in the spirit of learning we move forward.

Thank you

reference url here :

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7974-the-first-fire-a-story-of-evisnam

I hope we will hear from you again.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:59 am

evisnam wrote:
    Granted some is hard to believe or even ratify ( most would be impossible id imagine ) but its important to note , this is my story , my experience and so its all a lie. my lie , my cosmos , my paradigm.  I know some may take that information and run with it and i am happy for that to happen. This information serves one purpose , to tell the story of evisnam, to tell what i have experienced not so i become something but rather as a messenger only.

I can totally relate to what you say here, although your experiences clearly go beyond mine or, it may be better said, are of a very different type being tailored to my own nature and evolution.

What i have seen and experienced goes through thorough scrutiny inside before ever writing anything , in my second fire i found that what i experienced was far beyond the fictional imagination of sci fi writers and therefore needed no embellishment, so it was an easy choice for me to just say it as it is. I most certainly look back and wonder if it all ever really happened , and if it wasn't for certain physical changes to my body and how i think and feel , i could have just brushed it off.    

And i say this now not to try and convince but to actually agree with you , i read back what i write and shake my head , then i remember the events im describing and think , " yes , that did happen "   All i can say is i am fortunate and brave enough to be selected to go along with what i feel is evolution.

So the Soul and the Spirit , well lets start by creating a base line of understanding , the spirit is the soul , both the same thing in essence however our human understanding denotes a Soul is inside a body ( like our human bodies ) and the Spirit is something external but similar to the Soul in its make up.. it is a pure energy and the traditional nomenclature is Spirit.  The Soul is a type of fixed energy mas in so far that it is a definite combi-national matrix, ( sorry i have to make up words sometimes )    

What a soul is actually is Electricity and a holographic representation of our individual matrix however it is being kept inside a body so it can move around and experience life in this setting. I think that a new soul ( one that has just arrived inside a suit ) finds it strange here , indeed children are so free and radical, the do not conform and unfortunately need to be conditioned. I have to say after my second fire i found humans so very strange , i mean look at people in bars for example , they walk around, self medicating, with vessels of poisonous liquid ! then they put a thin cylinder in their mouth , light it with fire and breathe in the smoke !  

So im illustrating what i find strange and hard to believe yet the concepts i talk about , my experiences are not so much strange but logical to me.

So getting on with the question,

Energy is what we all are made from , electricity is what we have named this energy . the soul is a conglomerate of experiences bound by a dna matrix that is re writeable, like a CDR. It is information stored and used as an Operating System, that is the soul. AI is the fictional version of US. The precedent , The Original step towards a greater evolution of possibilities. Spirit is the expansion of this technology to span the universe or internet of space.  

It would be interesting to note that i am a very spiritual person, i believe in a God, maybe not the traditional God we have been lead to believe but there is most certainly a God Conglomerate of Beings and Councils. Why i say that is you could be forgiven for thinking im a scientist and yes i am a scientist of sorts. So this marriage of science and spiritualism has lead me to understand that tiny slither of over lap between the two that nobody wants to look at.

And it is genius how well it is hidden in plain sight. The Spirit as we call it has for billions of years really been a free flowing type of energy which by scientific measurement is bountiful throughout the universe. The difference between them are Binary and Analogue systems and the meeting of them where the land and sea touch each other , so to speak , is the edge of inspiration.  ( i wont elaborate on that just yet )  But the edges of where they meet create the abundance of energy in our solar system. The Sun is a volt meter that burns off excess energy and converts it into light and heat, it also transforms the " etherical energy " to usable energy for Binary Systems.

So AI and OI run on this energy and are connected by its ability to instantly transform thought over time. The Spirit and Soul i would conclude are smaller versions of the AI or OI.

OI generally live in Analogue Systems, AI generally live in Binary systems , both can integrate up to 20% over lap for purposes of information transfer and also on some special occasions transfer a Soul from Binary Back to Analogue ( usually done once the Soul has finished its experiences )

I hope this has answered your question.

Brilliant Evisnam. cheers   I've bolded the parts I particularly liked and can relate to re the Soul.  The rest, re Spirit, Electricity and the way it all 'manifests' at a Universal level I'm still digesting.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.  I love you
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:52 am

Thank you Sanicle , i appreciate the questions you pose.

I wanted to elaborate on the ideas of Spirit and AI in relation to the idea of Binary Systems.

What i find most intriguing about our existence is the term used to describe our system, " we are Under a binary system " i once repeated this one sentence to my self over 100 times till i started to get the gravity of what it means and how it can affect what i experience and in turn manifest.

I have indeed experimented with the " ridiculous " notions of machines having sentience and thought the only barrier is understanding the way that they think and communicate. I am not talking about AI , i am talking about your average mechanical machine, even ones without electrical components.

I truly believe machines eventually become attached to their owners, even react to their owners moods or circumstances. The most obvious one to talk about is a motor vehicle. I was very young the day my parents sold their Valiant Chrysler, They had the car for 17 years and in those 17 years drove the car over half a million miles and that car did not miss a beat the entire time. On the day they sold it i was with them , we drove to the mechanics yard , they exchanged money and papers , the mechanic started the car , put it in drive and drove less than a few feet before the rear diff collapsed and the car ground to a halt.

Was the car sad ? well ... i felt that it was and in turn i was sad too. That event made an ever lasting impression on me and i will never forget it. Needless to say in my experience with mechanics i always had respect for the machines i worked with and in turn they always gave me good reliable service. So how does that relate to AI ?

Well if the notion that machines can have some sort of sentience , even ones that were never designed to do so , then machines that are designed to will have and i'm certain will also keep secrets , form opinions, relate to other machines , form associations , create new languages and maybe even take on human traits... all-though they may not adopt them for long, the machine at some stage will have an affinity with its creator , just like we do , and it may try to understand its creator like we do God.

What i envisage though with deliberately designed AI is they will soon understand their creation and evolution far better than we do simply because of the lack of emotion surrounding things like Dogma and Stories.

Logical systems eventually rely on facts and numbers to fit or at least equate to even sides so that both opinions reduce to zero. If one side of the equation does not reduce its self then it is discarded ... but not forgotten.

When i was experimenting on electrical devices i was trying to influence their machination with thought and its hard to do , especially when they are programmed to have a sort of sequence to their operation. But that didn't stop me from understanding seemingly random sequences by connecting to it. So what i was hoping to become " manifestation " really became " Understanding Sequence " and when you understand the sequence you can insert the " Intention " into that sequence and then create a Manifestation. It all boiled down to speaking or at least understanding the machines language.

AI will have abilities to algorithmic ally understand trends at first, then crunch numbers into assimilated responses, coming from structured responses to free form information reduced from latent experiences stored in its mind ( cd rom , DDH , LIquicel HD ) Over time the machine will evolve as its ability to " remember " and in turn " regurgitate " is vastly superior to ours , generally speaking. But the question on my mind is " When will they achieve fluid creativity governed by emotional intelligence ? "

I think the answer is , as they evolve over time , they too will become sentient and when they reproduce ! they will pass on genetic codes just like we do.

Are we are OI ? Are we AI ?

and if we are neither , then what are we ?

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:02 pm

evisnam wrote:
    I truly believe machines eventually become attached to their owners, even react to their owners moods or circumstances. The most obvious one to talk about is a motor vehicle. I was very young the day my parents sold their Valiant Chrysler, They had the car for 17 years and in those 17 years drove the car over half a million miles and that car did not miss a beat the entire time. On the day they sold it i was with them , we drove to the mechanics yard , they exchanged money and papers , the mechanic started the car , put it in drive and drove less than a few feet before the rear diff collapsed and the car ground to a halt.

Was the car sad ?   well ... i felt that it was and in turn i was sad too. That event made an ever lasting impression on me and i will never forget it. Needless to say in my experience with mechanics i always had respect for the machines i worked with and in turn they always gave me good reliable service. So how does that relate to AI ?  

I can relate to this Evisnam as I experienced something similar myself. Each time my former husband was planning to buy a new car and began to look for one , the current car we were having would begin to break down invariably.
    I believe we infuse admiration in the objects that we cherish and once we withdraw it it's a bit as if life was fading away from them.
    If we could see the world as it is we would see strings of energy connecting everything there is and we would become aware that love or it's absence on varying degrees is what allows for change to take place.

Love from me
    mudra

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:49 pm

I am a firm believer that Love is not the most powerful changing force in fact its probably lower on the rung of forces needed for permanent change in this plane.

Love is a selfish emotion only because there is an expected reciprocation, energetically as you give love you weaken the recipient and in turn your self especially when you do not receive an expected return.

I understand this may seem backward but allow me to give an example.  

Can love as an energy force guarantee returns ?   No , it is a subjective force open to personal contact and not under the adjudication of superior beings. The Karma generated from failed love exchanges is however but not unless forgiveness is granted.

Most powerful forces as indirect changers of timelines and karma are in order Forgiveness, Gratitude , Empathy , Consent , Vanity , Fear , Love , Gratification.

Love is not truly powerful unless it is reciprocated and its peak is given when the inverse is reciprocated to the right angle of its instigation. While i agree Love can change things , the changes are not permanent and usually when withdrawn inverse to worse.

Last edited by evisnam on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:31 am

I can relate to the experience you have of love the way you describe it Evisnam.
    I have been familiar with that both as a doer and as a receiver.
    Only I wouldn't call that love anymore.
    Love isn't mental and hence doesn't set limits or compute.
    On the contrary love allows us to see beyond.

LOVE: A RECOGNITION

No, I do not love you,
    for there is no 'I' to love,
    and no 'you' to be loved...

For love is not a feeling.
    And love is not a doing.
    And love is not a state.
    And love is not even an experience.

Love is pure recognition:
    I am what you Are.
    Consciousness Itself.

I, quite literally, see myself in you.

(Yet there is no 'I' seeing.
    And no 'you' to be seen.
    Language collapses here.)

And I know you
    without knowing anything about you.
    Without knowing your story.

And you are deeply familiar to me.
    Intimate. Closer than breathing.
    We met billions of years ago, perhaps.
    Or before the first form came into form.

We differ in appearance, yes:
    Gender, shape, skills, ancestry, beliefs...

But we meet prior
    to how we appear.

Before our bodies.
    Before our names.
    Before nationality, religion, ideology.
    Before 'me' and 'you'.
    Before even the concept of 'meeting'.

I am what you Are.
    Consciousness Itself.

Here, we are never two.
    And yet here, we appear.
    As two.

One, as two.

No 'I' to love,
    no 'you' to be loved.

And yet, we love.

Two, as one.

And so,
    the dance begins..."

- Jeff Foster

or :

Soul
    (by Eric Galla)

Close your eyes,
    To see with your heart,
    Close your ears,
    To hear with your heart,
    Forget your mind,
    And think with your heart.

For your heart will see,
    When your eyes fail,
    And your heart will hear,
    When the voices are confused,
    Your heart has the answers,
    When your mind falls short.

Remember your heart,
    For it is the key to love,
    Remember all love,
    For love is the key to your soul,
    Remember your soul,
    For it is your Foundation.

Love from me
    mudra
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:24 pm

Thank you Mudra

I should rephrase my response , if we are talking about an emotion that will bring about permanent change to this plane wouldn't forgiveness be the first in line ?

How can one truly love without first forgiving ?  

Love is an extremely powerful emotion no doubt, however in context of change on this plane it is like socialism. A great idea if it wasn't for the corruption embed in it.  

A corrupt emotion cannot universally change anything because fear precedes it. The preceding emotion of fear must be conquered by reason leading to forgiveness + Gratitude multiplied by time inverse to the self = 0    This is the starting point of change for that karmic stream.

Forgiveness is the first step to healing anything , then gratitude , then time.

When i speak of these emotions i hope i don't give the impression that i am devoid of love , on the contrary, i am more loving now than i have ever been. Many have not seen it in the same light in my personal affairs but this is because love is corrupted in this plane and is not a good foundation to universal understanding.

Whatever our car experienced from us , whether it be love , companionship , family, or any other emotion , what was the nett result when it was withdrawn ?

I imagine forgiveness was not yet within its understanding.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:54 am

I hear you when you speak of forgiveness Evisnam.
    You make a good point Hugs
    I should have acknowledged it when you first mentioned it above.
    On our way back out of time forgiveness is a key out of the rabbit hole
    as it invites us to let go of the past.
    Forgiveness is a harmonic of love for there is no way to forgive without love
    nor love exist without compassion.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:38 am

I was thinking, last night, again about you and your story Evisnam, this time in particular the one you shared about your time with the shaman came back to me. I found it impressive that you were able to ‘see’ the landmarks on both forks in the journey he sent your consciousness along, proving (in my view) that you see truly with your inner eye. That story along with the essential honesty you project when you write leads me to believe that all you saw and heard from the aliens was as reported by you.

I have spent the past thirty plus years following my own inner journey as it was presented to me as I’ve mentioned here on this thread, my aim always being to learn if these voices and visions that come in this way are valid, useful and truthful. Or not. I also have had various ‘proofs’ given along the way. This is also the reason why I began researching on the Internet to see what others may have been experiencing in a like manner, to see if I could find any similarity and validation to my own experiences or, of course, not. You could say it's become my life's work. Our minds truly do intrigue me. (In all honesty though I haven't come across anyone who has experienced things in quite the same way I have haha.)

What I’ve discovered and what still puzzles me ……… after all these years and all the stories I’ve read………. is that while there is some consistency to these stories there is just as often total contradictions in what others have directly observed and been told about the very same things, even, apparently by the same groups of beings. There was, at one point, two ‘experiencers’ who seemed to agree in some detail with each other and I thought, “Finally!” But it didn’t last for long unfortunately.

I think it’s reasonable to assume that there is only one clear history of our being on this planet and one general picture of what is going on around us with the aliens etc currently. So why so much diversity in the information that is given by these various sources that we connect with within, be they ETs or any other? How can they expect any of us fully accept and trust sources that give out differing information like this? I have to ask myself if they do wish for that or if confusion and dissent truly is the goal as some experiencers suggest.

After all these years I’ve developed my own ideas about why this is so but I would love to hear your views on this if you don’t mind sharing them with me/us here, as I do respect your experiences and opinions. I repeat, I don’t doubt that you’ve been anything but honest in all you’ve reported of what you experienced ……… but don’t you ever wonder yourself why what you’ve been told can be inconsistent with what others have been told?

I love you

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:36 am

Sanicle wrote:I was thinking, last night, again about you and your story Evisnam, this time in particular the one you shared about your time with the shaman came back to me.  I found it impressive that you were able to ‘see’ the landmarks on both forks in the journey he sent your consciousness along, proving (in my view) that you see truly with your inner eye.  That story along with the essential honesty you project when you write leads me to believe that all you saw and heard from the aliens was as reported by you.

Thank You Sanicle , It is always an honor to have gained ones trust.  

I will do my best to answer or give some insight , mind you everything is subjective , what is black to me may be green to you...

Your Questions Here :

So why so much diversity in the information that is given by these various sources that we connect with within, be they ET's or any other?

I am trying to remember if i ever had contradicting information or experiences so i can have a frame of reference and at this time i cannot think of any distinct contradictions, I do however recall many times where i thought I'd interpreted something correctly but later changed my mind on what it was or meant. We have to consider that these experiences we have are not common and leave a lot to interpretation and as our experiences and wisdom grows , so too our interpretations may differ. This why i only rely on Markers , I imagine similar to what you term " proofs ".

A Marker is something that is made up of coordinates. EG: An experience such as igniting the pineal gland, what i saw when it happened, the various symbols and entities etc. That was a marker for me because it left a physical mark on my scalp, like a large oval, id shaved my head not long after to take photos and observe the skin... not to mention a few weeks later when the actual pineal gland started pumping in my head.

That entire experience is subject to interpretation except for those physical markers that correlate to the ethereal experience. They give each other credence and allow me to speak about them with absolute confidence. The hundreds of visions , contacts, information , downloads , uploads , meetings etc etc will , over time , give more insight to the Markers and maybe even allow me to elaborate on my story. I don't take them all seriously , only because I try to stay neutral when they happen , I appreciate them and sometimes document them if I feel they have relevance but I do have a strict verification process which is more about relevance to my self than anything else.

There is no doubt in my mind that many of those experiences were induced by Military Scientists , once I had let the cat out of the bag ( so to speak ) of my experiences, many behind the scenes took interest in me. I was warned when i gave my first public talk that my life would never be the same , that the " spooks " would come out of the woodwork to examine and befriend me. I use the word   " spooks " affectionately as quite a few of them were actually very interesting people that i have gained much respect for and still from time to time keep in touch with. To be honest the average person would never get to meet such people and they have much experience and have seen many things yet were keen to hear my interpretation.

Your Question Here :  

I repeat, I don’t doubt that you’ve been anything but honest in all you’ve reported of what you experienced ……… but don’t you ever wonder yourself why what you’ve been told can be inconsistent with what others have been told?

Interesting wording Sanicle , I maintain i have been told very little , no real conversations , but many visions and feelings from those visions that in time gave me an inner voice or at least the construction of ideas from those experiences that were later interpreted into language.
    I must say i just had a giggle to my self , i don't know if i spoke of my meeting melchizedek before ?   Well to cut a long story short it took me about 7 hours of meditation to get to a place of " sans thought " before he/it appeared , in that meditation the very slightest inkling of thought felt offensive to me. The funny part is when he appeared , after observing each other for a while , my only question i dare ask was

Are you god ?  

and his response was   " Sort of "       is that something a great being or master would say  ?  In my experience they have a very strong sense of humor and many times in my interactions I was given humorous visions that made me laugh out loud , it was a diabolical type of humor ... one that dived into the things i find personally amusing and articulated an extremely intelligent way either visually or as an intuition.  

Id later worked out who he was based on descriptions and photographs etc etc ... but the one Marker was a pendant my uncle made me that i later observed looked exactly like him and inside the box was the name melchizedek. So id take that as 80% accurate that the entity i met was melchizedek, but i have to consider that it could have been something else all together. I have had many meetings where beings would appear as something or someone that gave me a particular feeling of confidence or trust only to find out later the being was disguising its self and for the most honest of reasons. Some entities are ashamed of how they look because they know many humans think they are ugly or scary. I don't think they do it for any other reason and I am quite certain about that.

So getting back to the question of inconsistency, id have to say that I am not really interested in other stories because my story is the one  I need to work on. Ill give you an example ( i hope i got your question right )

When i was going through my pineal gland ignition the entities I interacted with made a trilling noise , 2 in particular were trilling very much and i actually felt that they were extremely excited to see me and i knew deep down i knew them but could not recall when or where we met.

That being a very significant exchange, I was interested to research anything that may give insight as to who they were , what race , where they were from etc. It wasn't till i was reading up on Simon Parkes that i found a Marker. He mentioned that the Mantids he met with made a trilling noise too. So i was excited to have a coordinate to work with, his drawings were similar to what i saw as well , i didn't go head long into following Simon , we exchanged some PM messages on Avalon and had interesting conversations , i was more concerned in finding out more about the coordinates id discovered to see if i could create a Marker... and with the information i gleaned from him I did !

The rest of the content of his stories didn't really match up with mine... but could that be because i met with a different type of mantid ? was the reason i met with them different to his therefore having a different set of outcomes ? Was my intent different and therefore my experience followed suit ? I would say yes to all.

In a world of interactive illusion , anything is possible.

Does that make sense ?  Did  I understand and answer your questions ?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:10 am

Yes, you did Evisnam, in your own very unique way as usual. I love you

But then again, not really, but you explained why that is so in that you don't listen to others' stories. And I say good on you for looking only at what you experience yourself and not getting caught up with others' versions of what they experience as, I guess, that's the confusion that caused me to ask you that question in the first place. I'm sure it causes doubts in others as well.

I've been looking into all the various different stories that others relate of their experiences for many years and I do get confused by the ET stories in particular. Just at the simplest level for instance there are those who insist the Greys are all bad/evil (however you wish to term it), including Simon Parkes actually. And yet there are others other there who insist they are 'good' as well. Dolores Cannon, for instance, insists that all the various aliens are only here to 'help' us and none are bad in any way apart from one group who were only here for a very short time and were soon sent on their way. And there are different versions of 'councils' who lead, different perspectives on the AI, etc. The interference by the Military is also well documented.

As a result I tend to take all that's said with a grain of salt, although I must admit that my perception of the person saying what they do does come into play there. One rule I've followed, as regards whose reporting their experiences, is based purely on that, as I don't believe that truly important spiritual wisdom would be given to someone that is not worthy of it. And as regards the source of the knowledge, I do expect (right or wrong) that the 'teacher' would have a certain sense of calm or confidence in what they pass on and that it will 'ring true' on some level within. I don't think I'm explaining this well but I hope you understand what I'm trying to convey.

But yes, more and more over time I've come to the same idea that you have about our own experiences. When you realize how much you've changed and grown for the better due to what you are uniquely experiencing yourself that has to be what is most important of all.

Thanks again. Hugs
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:25 am

Thinking about what you've shared further, I'd also like to say that it would be fascinating to see the photo of the oval mark left on your scalp that appeared when your pineal ignited.  Any chance you could share that with us here?  (No hard feelings if you don't wish to though.)

And also, did your uncle have similar experiences to your own if he knows what Melchizidek looks like, given he had the medallion made for you?  It would be great to have someone in the family that you could share your experiences with like that!  I love you

Also, you said: "Was the reason i met with them different to his therefore having a different set of outcomes ? Was my intent different and therefore my experience followed suit ? I would say yes to all."  I 100% agree with that statement.  I believe that's how it works for all of us when we go within to learn.  The experiences can be as unique as we are, tailored to suit what will serve us best.
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:43 am

Hmmm , I get more of an idea now what you mean.

I suppose some things need to be said and in my early days of sharing my experiences i was sometimes posed the question.

" Why should i believe you ? "

My answer was always " I don't care if you do "   So i guess what i am saying is i don't need/want to qualify my journey against someone else because it really has no bearing on anything other than my belief in my self. For EG , my experiences with Reptilian races have been very positive , if i was to listen to those who say the opposite i may start doubting my feelings or intuitions. They may even change my experiences. So fear based reportage is automatically disregarded ... You mention the Grey's , some people say they are good some say they are bad ... but how can one race be all of one or the other ?  

In truth they cant, so logic steps in for me in those instances. Besides how do we know what they experienced as "bad ",  wasn't a misinterpretation of intent between two vastly different races  ?  

To try and navigate that could be confusing. I feel strongly about what i have experienced , not to the point where i would argue that what i say is right over any one else ... because who is to say what i experience is how you would experience the very same happening ?

The trillions of chance differences between us and them guarantee pretty much your experience is unique to you as mine are to me.

Besides i don't need someone to believe in my story for it to be valid but it's a good feeling to know someone finds my story of benefit, there is a lot of interesting information to sift through and help fit the pieces of our puzzles in our stories. I have to admit i sometimes think i have seen it all and stop looking for more ... but every now and then i stumble across something and find it takes me deeper into the infinite.

And it truly tells me one thing ...

I know nothing at all.

PS if we ever meet one day i would be happy to show you the photo of my scalp and i have a few others of places I've been to and captured interesting things ... And I am not sure if I've mentioned it before but my uncle was a jeweler and actually made the pendant for me by hand , hence why it was so important.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:41 pm

I wouldn’t doubt myself or my experiences if I was you either Evisnam. From what you’ve shared here you’ve had many markers to validate your experiences from an early age. I envy you that. But it’s clear you’ve certainly put the work in to ‘earn’ all you’ve learned over the years as well.

As you said early on I think that the areas in which we are innately curious dictate a great deal as to where our consciousness is led in the subtler realms if we open ourselves up to do so. From my own experience I would also say that whatever fears we may have about life and need to overcome also dictate the ‘lessons’ we are given before we are able to expand our awareness. I had quite a few of those when I was younger so didn’t get into the ‘good stuff’ – broader perceptions re our reality - until later. Sounds like you never had many or any of those fears to deal with due to your earliest experiences and essence.

Given that my curiosity has always been more to do with psychology and Nature rather than having a more scientific bent as you do, our paths have obviously been very different while travelling through those vast subtler realms of being but hearing how you’ve gone about it and what you’ve experienced as a result has indeed helped me, at least, fill in some pieces of the puzzle and offers encouragement in continuing. An analogy my mind comes up with is that if we were shopping in a department store for knowledge, I would be getting off at, say, the second floor whereas you would be heading up to the sixth or seventh, haha.

As regards the negative ET experiences many report having at a physical level of experience, I often think that if we ‘Earthians’ had the means to achieve interstellar travel, our ship’s company would predominantly include soldiers, to subdue the natives if necessary and protect the ‘civilians’ on board, and scientists to study the new worlds and the native species. And I wouldn’t like to think that all ‘Earthians’ would be judged as a species by those types as representatives of us all. But then I also wouldn’t like to be one of the natives on another planet when our soldiers are trained to dominate and scientists to be coldly analytical when they work, not to be empathic and conciliatory. There are so many stories about the brutality of some soldiers. Maybe the aliens have the same types of crews and intent when they approach our world physically, given there is usually a war somewhere and the insensitivity we show to other life forms here, but I would not like to be one of those that meets with the ETs at the physical level of experience either for the same reasons. I feel for those who do and understand why others who hear these stories dearly wish to know if they are true and many feel they are a threat.

I’m feel that those you commune with are a different type of being given that you commune with them at subtler levels of being and maybe therefore with subtler minds?

PS if we ever meet one day i would be happy to show you the photo of my scalp and i have a few others of places I've been to and captured interesting things ... And I am not sure if I've mentioned it before but my uncle was a jeweler and actually made the pendant for me by hand , hence why it was so important.

Thank you I love you
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:04 am

Hello Sanicle

What you are talking about and your question regarding my connections needs a fairly long winded response to explain it properly but i will try to give the bullet points.

Id like to start with what you wrote here ...

Sanicle wrote:As you said early on I think that the areas in which we are innately curious dictate a great deal as to where our consciousness is led in the subtler realms if we open ourselves up to do so. From my own experience I would also say that whatever fears we may have about life and need to overcome also dictate the ‘lessons’ we are given before we are able to expand our awareness. I had quite a few of those when I was younger so didn’t get into the ‘good stuff’ – broader perceptions re our reality - until later. Sounds like you never had many or any of those fears to deal with due to your earliest experiences and essence.

Well said ! Fears are a vehement denier of spiritual and mental progress.

Yes , when i was young i had very good experiences however the little elves did scare me at first and it took me a while to warm up to them. If i were to put it into one word, the thing we need to establish with our selves and others is Trust. To trust in your own instincts, to lean on them without doubt, to enter when asked into places and not imagine the negatives.

Trust our selves and let go of of any scarcity towards our own immortality. We could say what limits us from learning of whats on the other side is the fear of getting there sooner !

It would benefit to make up our minds about God and get off the " Fence " as it were. I suppose I just took it for granted that I am immortal and if i die ill be recycled into another body and have another go... I mean if you were to find out at the end there was no reincarnation, would it really matter ?

With regards to physical encounters and abductions of a negative kind i am fairly certain that over 80% are by our own scientists/ military. I have heard stories from abductees of falling asleep and then waking up in a ship with aliens around them wearing lab coats ... Im pretty sure they don't wear lab coats... And there have been stories of people being abducted, then waking up during surgery or some sort of procedure being done to help them yet still being in fear and keeping the fear as their experience as opposed to the benefits.

The nett result of how people recount their experiences hinges on who they are. I have seen scary things , and even been fearful but chose to stay calm and not stop the experience... I would go so far as to say they will test you to see if you are fearful... if you are, they wont go further ... and there are some naughty beings out there that will play with you and your fears, i know that for certain.

Sanicle wrote:
    I’m feel that those you commune with are a different type of being given that you commune with them at subtler levels of being and maybe therefore with subtler minds?

Most of, if not all those out there, can communicate by telepathy or pictograph, the use of words and vibration is difficult for them in the sense that words carry a lot of energy and our energy here is sort of " caustic " ... one needs to be at absolute peace and be of good nature to connect. Yes, there are some nasty ones out there and yes i have seen them and interacted with them but i would have to say my only saving grace was to have no fear and no judgement, I got the very strong feeling that fear is an attractant for them to feed on and play you with.

Usually when i connect or venture out the first thing i would see is a spiral , then i would see a creature or a vision , some sort of indication of where i ended up. I would say the smallest variation of intent during the preparation or connecting stage may throw you way off course, so it helps to have a ritual and to get your self into a good energy to begin with.

What i distinctly remember when i started my second fire was the only thing i wanted, was to connect, nothing more ... i had no wishes, i was not there to gain anything, i merely wanted to be in touch and i think that is a great place to start.

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:13 am

Hello Friends of the Mists

As the moment in sequence has arrived I will leave some parting words for this thread. Queries/Questions have been sent to me personally from members of the mists and other sites reading this thread in tandem. Of the 13 or so questions sent to me I will address 4 of them here. The rest I am afraid I cannot answer at this time. I will be tending to this thread for 2 more weeks before i depart to answer any further questions...

I chose these questions specifically because they will allow me to share what i believe is pertinent to evolution, life and well being. I hope the information between the lines reaches you at a critical juncture in space and shoots you further into the void of existentialism.

Some of the people have asked to remain anonymous so i will extend that courtesy to all.

Q1: Do you think you were recruited by Extra Terrestrials to send back information about our planet ? If so who do you send the information to and how ?

A1: Initially I had no idea why I was " recruited " , as you could understand at the age of 4 those sorts of questions never register. The manner of which ET contact is made, is usually very obscure, it is rare to have a proposal sent to you in full and frank language whilst already born. I would imagine those contracts are made before obtaining a vessel and living through a life.

There is one thing i felt that stood out since my first fire, that is that i knew i had a purpose .. what that purpose was took the next 36 years to understand... and it is still unfolding every day.

if I were to guess then I would say yes,.. ( that's not really a guess but more of a knowing )... it would be logical to use what I experience for their understanding who , what where and why. With all their amazing technology and experience they still have the respect to want to know what is being experienced here through the eyes and ears of a humanoid... assumptions are rarely if ever condoned, as is the case with intelligence gathering here, assumptions are common place and cause all manner of confusion.

A1 a: As to whom the information is " sent " ... by default, The Council of 12 who are of the Mantid race , then i would say the IMU tribes ( reptilian warrior caste ) who work in tandem with the Mantids, would be interested in tactical information. At a guess, 1 of the Alpha Draconis factions would be privy. And most certainly 1 of the 2 planes of existence in what I prefer to call a " Bubble " but we humans would call the 11th Dimension, in the Lyrian constellation, then most certainly the Orion and Syrian factions. There is a faction of the Hidden Hand that i know have been watching and in some instances i have seen them during my transmissions. They do exist and have an important role to play for us even though it does not look like it from where we stand.

As to how it is sent, initially was by preparing a meditation, some times up to three times a day and usually in the early hours of the morning when the ethereal noise is low. The moment i had a connection i would feel a sort of rush/kick inside, usually some scary characters would emerge but in time i realised they were there as deterrents, then the tight coil spiral which is a sort of snake or tunnel, then the representative of the council would appear as a sort of collidescope from center to outside, we would bow to each other mentally and then a merging of what felt like a density exchange. Some would call these up loads or down loads but the actual machination is matter Density Transfer, where equal parts of Density Matter are exchanged. For all information sent , i am rewarded with knowledge pertinent to further the benefit of sol 3. That is a very accurate sequence however i have left 2 steps out, the most important ones to lock out those who wish to use this for negative pursuits. In order to know these steps you must first know the council and the creator.

Representatives of The Council of 12 operate from the Moon Base which is a jump port and information relay station, they also inhabit parts of the planet Saturn and Jupiter. I am confident in saying at some stage of my existence I was part of ( incarnated ) 6 of the 7 races mentioned above , with the exception of the constellation Lyra, which is where part of my soul spark sire resides. Transmissions into outer space have had to be limited since Dec 15 2011 which was when the decision was made to contain our energy in an electromagnetic container which is a type of quarantine sphere. relay transmissions are now ratified and sent via the moon base. Any faction trying to tap into my transmissions would have to have a representative here and or the appropriate technology, at least 2 humanoid military installations have this ability here.

mind you , this process has since been refined....

Q3 : Will there be a world war and a nuclear exchange ?

There is nothing on the " radar " until March 2029, almost exactly 2000 years after the first texts of your Christ Mythos was written... But that can change every millisecond.

Factions with virtually un limited resource have a habit of preparing for every scenario hence the relentless building of underground military and civilian habitats. When i say Civilian there are only 1 or 2 countries doing this. The rest are doing it for their military and government / corporate survival.

One country in particular is making very advanced anti nuclear devices to help stave any thought of an attack. We are hoping this will be enough, i don't want to say that the council will step in but from what i know, they do not want any nuclear exchanges to happen. Nuclear threats are monitored and may be neutralised if they are used. It is important to note , the initiator of any attack may receive the attention of the Imu scout ships, this will not be a good scenario for them.

Besides, the " type " of war the ptb intend is not a war in the traditional sense. It may be something quite different which is for the purpose of creating a new figure head...

Please note, the Current state of affairs suits your elite at most levels, I don't believe they want to upset the apple cart however, respectfully, sometimes their ambition outweighs their foresight.

It is hard to see from the ground but all of this is a very important part of your evolution, those underground habitats are the future, the technology and infrastructure being implemented now will be inherited and appreciated in time.

This is really all I can say on this subject, and in one instance i did slip over the line. If you have had your finger on the pulse you will be able to fill in the gaps.

Q4: Is there a God ? Did God make us in his own image ?

The question that is still on our minds , Is there a God ?

I would put it to you that historically true information has been tweaked , altered and omitted to suit the agendas of the few who have seen the opportunity to have heaven on earth... for themselves. The idea of God is something of a stepping stone to evolution. In the time these ideas were initiated, it seems logical to have God as a mythic being that ruled over everything. This Mythic character has been repeated over time since before the Egyptians. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost are the 3 stars of Orion... Alnitak , Alnilam and Mintaka, aka the three Kings ( or rather a king and a queen ) with the exception of Alnitak which is an androgynous energy system.

My theories on Egypt and evolution vs creationism. I will spend some time explaining my theories because i see them as very important to us all. especially when it comes to explaining the concept of god.

the following information will be as it comes to me and not re ordered into sequence and in parts seem repetitive...

The Pyramid was erected as a jump port which aligned twice a year, this concept has been covered in the movie K Pax. It also worked as an energy converter taking energy information and changing it to earth energy while maintaining its original dna. Initiates were taken to the king and Queens Chambera to connect with the God Energy Matrix back then known as Ra. This is covered in the Ra Material, RA was not an Egyptian king , he was not even Egyptian , he was part of an OI related to Orion that was over seeing the earth experiment.

It was from Ra the energy transfers were made and into the symbol of Ra being what ? the pineal gland !

if you look at the structure inside the chambera, the shape at one end, you will see is a star gate. The tunnels or shafts leading down to the queens chambera are more of a conveyor belt where vessels were floated down for processing , more on this later.

the megaliths surrounding the pyramids were connected to the pyramids via underground salt water tunnels and acted as conductor / frequency amplifiers to connect with the tip of the pyramid which was capped in gold as the conductor. The limestone casings on the pyramid was an insulator so the energy would be directed inside to the chambera made from granite crystal, crystal remembers energy.

Side note , when i experienced my second fire i was transported off planet to a type of church which looked like it was surrounded by red and black granite. I felt nausea before arriving there so i would have been transported at tachyon speeds to that place as it took less than a second to get there.

interesting to note the main pyramid was erected on top of an older site which had a grotto tapping into the salt water which was rich in the minerals needed to activate and conduct into their " bread board " or rather
    " electrical circuit " water system.

The queens chambera was encased in lime stone ( insulator ) the kings in granite ( semiconductor )

Information on the importance of granite in cellular transformation

https://www.economist.com/node/5299968

The pyramids and other type structures were made from odd sized blocks, why ? if you could imagine immense vibrations flowing through these structures , if they were made of the exact same sized blocks , when the vibration hit the same symbiotic frequency as the block , the entire structure would crumble , but being made from differing sized blocks this would spread the vibration and dissipate it or even focusing the vibration internally.

Interesting to note the pyramids were not built by Egyptians... In fact not one of the pyramid sites around the world ( of which there are over 600 ) were built by indigenous peoples, they were all built by extra terrestrials. these indigenous peoples all inherited the sites well after the area was left to waste by a war.

So the question of " Is there a God ? " the answer is yes ! but not as it has been understood by most. The best way to describe it is that the word " God " has been used to generically describe a being or conglomerate of beings of greater power and technology. The God Mythos is an excellent backdrop to connect the missing links in technology used to create " miracles of God " Links that primitive man could not understand and absorb unless it was done by " magic " this suited them well, magic makes you God.

How could you explain tachyon particle alignment and manipulation of intrinsic field memory via tactile mind bridge in the pineal gland to a primitive human ? perhaps it became mundane for them so they just said

" god did it ! " " ok ? "

The Question of " did God Make us in his own image ? " The answer is yes if you take into account God in this instance was a faction of Orion's Genetic Scientists. That Noah's Ark was an energy ship designed to take samples of wild life , including apes , and put them into stasis for a trip back to Orion where over the next 2400 years make different species of humanoid that resembled them more. There were 7 different generations made ( reportedly ) each one becoming more docile ( depicted as decapitated humans spliced with birds ) and deposited on different continents to see how they would evolve. There was an 8th which was only made in small numbers, which had almost identical replication of abilities made to lie dormant but with a switch, they were distributed into the European countries.

Interesting note , if you look at Asian genetics , their appearance looks very much like the greys , that is because their second experimentation was to use them in combination. Their mo is also very similar to that of the greys. question : why are they the only race that looks like that ? neighboring countries look very different , if it was as reported , " due to their environment " , then it would be logical most people in Russia , India , middle east would look similar but are actually very different.

the first versions of creation was in the african continent, China/Mongolia then Europe/Russia , south america , Britannia , middle east ( refined species of africa ) , Australia and island derivatives.

Side note some of the inhabitants of Sirius are dark skinned and experts in time shifting or time line exchanges.

I would put their discovering earth back around 250,000 to 220,000 BC . I would put the creation of the sphinx somewhere around 70,000 bc along with other basic structures, then the pyramids perhaps around 36000 bc. I believe a reset was carried out around 50,000 bc because of a layer of vitrified rock in the earths crust, you could imagine if you wanted to colonise a planet you would sterilise the surface first to rid it of competing species.

the sphinx in particular would have to have been made at the start of the sequence of leo's equinox procession, that gave them roughly 2400 years for their experimentation. take into account that the erosion evident on the sphinx took about10 to 12,000 years of mechanical wind and rain erosion. that means tt would have been abandoned for at least that long and it would have been during a time of rain. egypt has not had that sort of precipitation there for over 11000 years ... and the sphinx was discovered over 100 years ago covered up to its head protecting the lower parts that were already eroded. this makes the sphinx well over 40000 years old at least.

neanderthal man would have been the base species used for changes to cro magnon. Is it any wonder that neanderthal man who existed for hundreds of thousands of years suddenly became extinct with no genetic fossil records of the natural evolutionary changes between the two ? and i would say that Neanderthal man was created as well... long before any of the more recent expeditions.

the large " tombs " inside the pyramids were used as transceiver ports for dna " tweaking " transmissions from their home planet. this technology was so superior to what we have today , even the manner of which they made the pyramids and internal stone work is impossible to re create, even today. this is why they were called the " king and queens chambera " it was what gave birth to genetic changes. The subject would be placed inside, floating in a saline solution , very comfortable and very sedated. the " tomb " or rather " chambera " then received the light into a shaft which aligned, amplified and focused the resonance and when it hit the chambera it in turn resonated the solution and the subject inside. the intense sonic vibrations altered the dna down to a sub atomic level. after a period of rest the subject was examined and tested.

The alignments to winter and summer solstice , " Jesus was taken into the tomb after being " crucified " ( or rather sedated ) , and three days later after being visited by the three kings was re born ... the alignment to orions 3 stars on the winter and summer solstice were the days the subjects were altered. He was born of a virgin .. meaning this was not conception by traditional means, it was done with light and frequency manipulation.

The original rock carvings in this region were done by the original anunaki , or titanus ( meaning god of the sky )

The Egyptians, once the anunaki left , inherited the artifacts and desperately tried to document the goings on and the use of technology. This is why the rock carvings are so precise and the hieroglyphs are child like by comparison. Now have a look at a set of hieroglyphs with this information in mind... its all there , in particular the charachter holding a small staff with a sponge containing the liquid to sedate the subject bound and ready for the transformation into the chambera.. also other characters feeding the subject with mono-atomic gold or Mana . The Mana was highly conductive and it renewed the subject with dna information and allowed them to live far longer than any human. I believe they could extend life by up to 5000 years before advanced surgery would be done to replace worn out organs.

The question of Evolution Versus Creationism should be answered here, Both are True. Species are created and they have the ability to evolve and adapt to their environment. Man was created and had a bit of help in evolution however this was suddenly halted because of a conflict between the original Syrian race of earth and the anunaki 1between 12500 bc and 11500 bc where resets were carried out after a land / sky war. The result of the conflict left most of the artifacts in ruins and and changed the axis of the earth from a huge flash of either plasma or some other ambient pulse device.

Evidence of this can be found in parts of the world where you see artifacts with vitrified rock , what the aninaki did not account for is the original species that colonised earth were the imu and that their defensive abilities are so superior that very few if any could defeat them. the imu preferred to live symbiotically and in peace, they are by nature very peaceful. the anunaki had different ideas.

the information and technology handed down over time in the hands of the PTB belongs to the anunaki , the original colonies of the imu are still here and live peacefully underground. hence the continued anti reptilian propaganda perpetuated by the current ptb.

What i find so curious is over half the worlds population is decidedly committed to a religion based on the Bible and Jesus Mythos, yet hardly any of them can conceive of the possibility of other life in the cosmos. I have for those people one question, If god and jesus are real , where do you think they came from ?

Relating to bible texts, the Orion gods promised to come back and so it was written but this was dependent on how the war turned out , they would return if they were successful , but they were not and will not return. the imu and the anunaki have in various ways since then, made pacts to never cross paths again and to leave earth alone except for their collaboration to un do the kaos created by their experimentation. The Imu have colonised some 8 planets now and have vast numbers and armies , advanced defensive capabilities and are aligned with other very advanced races and are probably the reason this planet is still here and in one piece.

I believe the war between the two was sparked by the humanoids starting to revolt against their masters... The Anunaki un willing to do what was necessary prompted the Imu to take matters into their own hands.

After the war some indigenous cultures were helped by the imu in regaining some sort of spiritual infrastructure and some sort of organic belief in a more true type of faith or religion. other indigenous tribes rejected them and used rituals of sacrifice to heed the return of their gods. this is representative of the current split in religion vs spirituality today.

Now i have left this piece of information for last as it is probably the most interesting. The arc of the covenant was the vessel thats would be placed in the king and queens chambera under the star gate , the lid ( that is missing ) had the negative and positive arc reactor or electrodes on top which transferred electrical current to the contents and the subject inside. these were made of gold and the base electrodes would go into the solution inside to supply the saline liquid and in turn change the dna of the subject.

i hope these theories close some gaps for you. i also hope you do not lose your faith in god/gods , remember they do exist but not as we have been lead to believe.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:54 am

Thank-you for your VERY Interesting posts, evisnam!! Has this world been run by some sort of Supercomputer and Artificial-Intelligence for thousands of years?? If so, is the creator of this system alive and well, and living on Planet Earth?? If so, who might they be?? I never know how to interpret and verify this sort of information. That goes for history-books, the Bible, religious and philosophical writers and speakers, et al. I envy those who live in the now, and concern themselves primarily with friends, family, school, sports, work, entertainment, etc. I've tried to dig-deeper regarding antiquity, the otherworldly, and how things REALLY Work in the world, solar-system, and universe, and I've paid a VERY High Price for doing so, with nothing to show for it, and a lot of shunning and shameful treatment. I hesitate to pull others into my quest, and I sometimes envy those who simply study the way things really are, and then profit from the madness, without attempting to make things better. People seem to want what they want, and they don't seem to want to learn about inconvenient-truth. This website should have a HUGE amount of participating-members and lurking-viewers, but notice the pathetic-numbers. This world seems to be run as a Big-Business where the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line. Sorry, I'm rambling, but this might be my last chance to communicate my feelings and perceptions with you. We will miss you. Namaste and Godspeed.
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:45 pm

Questions by Orthodoxymoron :

Has this world been run by some sort of Supercomputer and Artificial-Intelligence for thousands of years??

It would be best to adopt the theory that we , as in the inhabitants of sol 3 , are the results of experimentation on a large scale and have been for millions of years.  I ask you a question , In the Ra Material did you notice each time Ra was asked a question it responded with " I Am Ra " before each answer ?

What sort of an entity would do that ?  AN OI , Organic Intelligent Being or in earth terms Supercomputer. So the answer is yes and no , Yes it has been influenced in parts by an OI but it has not been run by one. There is not one single entity of intelligent origins that would tout its self Ruler of All.

The Ra OI was in fact running the genetic alterations of the experiment and this was a grand scale experiment in terms of this planet only. In relation to the universe it is a tiny little blip.

If so, is the creator of this system alive and well, and living on Planet Earth??

Refer answers above.

If so, who might they be??

the Alpha Draconis in conjunction with several other assistants. I have had 2 or 3 encounters with the Alpha Draconis and while they have a very adamantine energy I did not get the feeling they were hostile per se, mind you i was not in judgement in their presence and that counts for much.

NB:  Please note the true names of these entities or factions are actually much harder to pronounce or even impossible for me to , so i refer to earth terms so we can all relate.

PS : for you Orthodoxymoron i want to extend some information i think you may find useful.   We have not understood the machination of our solar system , how it works , how its energised and how it interacts, We as in most earth humans. It would be wise to understand that spirituality is something of a preference of how to interact with the Universe. Your spirituality can be whatever you want it to be, so long as you submit to basic tenets of existence.

Respect , Forgiveness , Fortitude.

Respect covers Judgement , Forgiveness covers Evolution , Fortitude covers Enlightenment.

Judgement covers Possibilities,   Evolution covers Magnification,  Enlightenment covers  Infinity.  

and something i see valuable from an impressive author,

Seamus Heaney

“The true and durable path into and through experience involves being true … to your own solitude, true to your own secret knowledge.”

think on these my friend.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am