tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Lionhawk Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Well, well.... Horus finally made it. So glad to see you here. Happy New Year Brother!

Horus, also known as Vee-Eight, has some incredible gifts. Hopefully everyone here will be able to see what those gifts are.

When in the passed, I have mention that everyone is here, I meant it. This Brother of mine is not an impostor. He's the real deal. And if anyone does the do, you will find the energy signatures line up perfectly. Unlike some folks out there and also down under who claim such titles such as "Horusdownunder" on various channels, who might be my favorite word of late, called an aspect, this Horus who has showed up today is no aspect of such a title. In time, everyone will clearly see what I am talking about.

I wish he would share his visit by Chief Sitting Bull and what came of it. Not to put you on the spot.... but why not as it will coincide with what this thread is about as to how such programs exist.

Welcome aboard!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Carol Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Aloha and welcome Horus. It's nice to have your presence among us. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Lionhawk, when I read your posts, my intuition screamed loudly. I couldn’t understand why but I noticed my feelings and I couldn’t deny it. Toady, I got the answer as your last post reveled it all. I was wondering why my tread was attacked at Avalon2 and it was attacked here. Well, not any more. You endorsed somebody who follows Mother Sekhmet and Isis. I don’t need to say any more. I needed my quiet time to pick up all peaces. Hey, you are not as smart as you think. LOL. We are smarter than you. We will be well........go home. LOL.

Follow your heart.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Well Star, you have me stumped here.....having read this thread, I would think by now you would understand the lies of the ones they use in the rituals and understand the reasons for such lies to be brought forth in the first place. OUR friend Horus got attacked by the Thoth program severely. You might want to re read his post. And you may as well know now, due to the disinformation, there are certain Egyptian's here now that are here to set some records straight.. Horus being one of them.

Such a warm welcome to someone you have no knowledge of. And to tell Lionhawk to go home now is to tell me to go home now. Is that your intention with the last post, or have I misunderstood your stance here?

So, if you have this type of stance, lets here your precise reason for such insight and overwhelming energy darts. Because I'm here to tell you, there is not a warmer and more loving individual than Horus and his twin flame. He has, in the past uncovered more programs out there, long before the inception of AV1 or AV2 .

What gives Star?

I'll also add, Horus carries a very strong feline trait and energy.....that would come from Sekhmet.

Last edited by Brook on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Starninja wrote, "Lionhawk, when I read your posts, my intuition screamed loudly. I couldn’t understand why but I noticed my feelings and I couldn’t deny it. Toady, I got the answer as your last post reveled it all. I was wondering why my tread was attacked at Avalon2 and it was attacked here. Well, not any more. You endorsed somebody who follows Mother Sekhmet and Isis. I don’t need to say any more. I needed my quiet time to pick up all peaces. Hey, you are not as smart as you think. LOL. We are smarter than you. We will be well........go home. LOL."

???????????...... I have never attacked you, EVER! Even on Av2. I had one post there and it was in regards to someone using a machine to heal people but was causing so much damage to the subjects he was so called trying to heal. They even went so far to censure my personal page there and I didn't even use one cuss word.

I don't know what your beef is Star, but I am willing to discuss it with you. I have nothing to hide and I find your post a little disturbing by how you have reacted to what, I don't know what the what is. ??????????????

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:32 pm

starninja wrote:Lionhawk, when I read your posts, my intuition screamed loudly. I couldn’t understand why but I noticed my feelings and I couldn’t deny it. Toady, I got the answer as your last post reveled it all. I was wondering why my tread was attacked at Avalon2 and it was attacked here. Well, not any more. You endorsed somebody who follows Mother Sekhmet and Isis. I don’t need to say any more. I needed my quiet time to pick up all peaces. Hey, you are not as smart as you think. LOL. We are smarter than you. We will be well........go home. LOL.

Follow your heart.

Oh boy......who is the "WE".....is there more than one person in there Star? That sounds very familiar to me.......

What exactly is going on here? On page number52 , post number 770 and 775, less than a month ago you had no problem with Lionhawk. you even stated and I quote.....

Thanks Lionhawk! And thank you for being here. sunny
    Hehehe........I have no other choice but to keep it up. I hope that
    cleansing of my body will speed up this process as I will release more
    old feelings.

and.......

<blockquote>Lionhawk wrote:
    I have two rules. #1 There are no rules. #2 Refer back to rule #1.
    </blockquote>

I love it. You speak my language even though I am far behind you in terms
    of consciousness and frequency but I am switching my gears in that
    direction. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 91919
    We don’t need rules as they were created to control us and keep enslaved. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 425557

When did this bad feeling about Lionhawk start? And when did you start referring to yourself as 'we"?

You and Lionhawk both agree on the "Jungian Archetype" as a form of mind control.....It's a convenient way to fragment oneself.

I only question this because I do care about you Star, and I wonder what exactly is going on here.....
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 420354

Last edited by Brook on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Maybe it's time to set something straight here. You've all see the story of Isis and Horus. How closely related the stories of Mother Mary and Jesus align so well.

Now I'm not here to tell you that Horus is Jesus...but I am here to tell you the story is almost identical. Down to the crucifixion, only instead of a cross, it was days of Egyptian torture for Horus. The torture was extreme to say the least. And when I became aware of that, I wept for days.
    In fact, I nearly passed out from what I had been shown. I'm not even sure "extreme" covers it.

Our friend Horus knows of such judgments, and he still has a sense of placement in all of this. That takes a real sense of character in my mind.

The lies of Egyptian history will always be there, I cannot deny what they are doing as far as twisting the truth. But when someone comes on this thread and tells of some strange association because they endorse someone without knowing that person.....I have to say, is this not the way of it? Is this not the judgments that have stood as the foundation of judgment that have created such crucifixions?

Star, I will not say that was an unprovoked attack, but will tell you I wish you well with your judgments. May it bring you peace. No matter how misplaced.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 39.119_front_SL1

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 Mary-jesus

Last edited by Brook on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:05 pm

People just cant stop passing judgement on others due to their own ignorence and poor state of consciousness, i would not even bother wasting a moment replying back to ninja at all, perhaps part of a THOTH program was activated at a trigger word or something in a post? I never thought repugnance would find its way to this website, i guess this is a new years resolution for someones ego began 1/1/11

happy new year to you too

Namaste'
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Very Simply - It amazes Me often how the most innocuous things make One such as I go "Hmmm..."

And so as that perception has rarely failed Me - I'm now simply watching...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm going to chime in here and speak from personal experinece. Whenever I jump to a conclusion, make an assumption about someone based on what I read in a post, more often then not I end up putting my foot in it. Whatever got triggered for star is up to star to deal with, or not, and to share or not. Please give her the space to do so.

I've also noticed that I'm having to clarify what I mean in this thread just because others sometimes read something into what was posted that was not intended on my part - yet my posts required further clarification so I was better understood. This is a failing of the written word as words can sometimes easily be misconstrued or misunderstood.

I like star and I like what she brings to the forum. Her perspective is just as valuable as anyone elses. We all learn from each other every day and I ask each of us maintain an attitude of mutual respect and allow what energies/programs that are being triggered to unfold and come into the light.

I would also like to add that after reading stars post I was puzzeled and curious. I'm just waiting for her to give us more info and share what she whats to share.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Carol wrote:I'm going to chime in here and speak from personal experience. Whenever I jump to a conclusion, make an assumption about someone based on what I read in a post, more often then not I end up putting my foot in it. Whatever got triggered for star is up to star to deal with, or not, and to share or not. Please give her the space to do so.

I've also noticed that I'm having to clarify what I mean in this thread just because others sometimes read something into what was posted that was not intended on my part - yet my posts required further clarification so I was better understood. This is a failing of the written word as words can sometimes easily be misconstrued or misunderstood.

I like star and I like what she brings to the forum. Her perspective is just as valuable as anyone elses. We all learn from each other every day and I ask each of us maintain an attitude of mutual respect and allow what energies/programs that are being triggered to unfold and come into the light.

I like Star too! I simply don't know where that came from. But it sure did come out of left field. Very odd indeed. I guess she simply jumped to a conclusion without giving the guy a chance. Maybe in the future she will see what Horus is all about.

He's not what you might think. He sort of remind me of "the great work777" from Avalon. He uses movie descriptions to describe and interpret his dream state, along with other analogies. And his readings. He is actually quite good at it. So for all here....for crying out loud...give the guy a break before passing judgment. It's the least you all can do. You might actually see which end of the spectrum he is coming from..... Very Happy

And I will also add, even though Lionhawk has known him longer...I was the one who invited him here. So please try to make my invited guest feel welcome.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 pm

malletzky wrote:
    Carol wrote: ... Again, I suspect those who got bathed in the galactic wave get a free pass go, and those who don't get the free pass-go - are removed from the planet by ET prior to the galactic wave, time travel into the future or dwell buried underground hiding out.

All I can add is just refuse to go into fear and embrace spiritual evolution as it may be a bumpy ride, but it's worth it.

Wonderful post Carol. And about the highlighted part above...well let me tell you that just recently, I got a strange thought about it.

The one who'll be allowed to stay, will be the one which frequencies are completely alligned with the new frequencies which will allow the humanity to evolve at least one ladder higher (meaning spiritualy).

The one who don't get the free pass-go...are removed from the planet. The one way or the other. So would be possible that this removal could actually mean something more common known as the harvest?

I've read and heard so many peolple around the world that they would be the first to climb on an ET ship and finaly get rid of this life as we know it and "go home". But...

...would that be a wise decision? Just because one is waiting for something from the outside to rescue her/him, means that they have missed to accomplish the inner work required. In other words, going away from here wouldn't mean that one has evolved, but contrary...will have to finish her/his work somewhere else...

So there we come back again to the decisions...decide wisely is something that Brook has reminded perpetually here.

One last thought...would be possible to raise one's frequency just with help from these discs or other similar devices and technologies? Let me tell you something...even if it does...I have a very bad feeling about doing this. Actually, even if I would get an offer to raise y frequencies with help of such devices, I would deny. I don't know why, but I get some very negative strong feelings that this wouldn't be wise.

just my thoughts...with much respect
    malletzky[/i]

Back on track here and I'm sorry Malletzky, I was going to answer this, but just plain forgot...my bad. Rolling Eyes

These discs don't actually create a frequency, they 'interface' the frequency. What that means is they interface the frequency of the planet and the frequency of our DNA. Now if a frequency is applied and set off by a half step. It somehow creates a compression on the frequency of our DNA.

I think I somewhat explained that in one of my posts, where it shows how our DNA has what you call "selective pressure" on it.

That said, this other stream that runs concurrent to the one that compresses, has the ability to control the frequency if it attaches to you. Like a "binary" frequency. It in fact does create a frequency. But the back engineered discs..the "duplicate" discs interface...sort of like a computer system does....but it works with an artificial frequency.

Again, there are many out there now, that simply have been able to adjust their DNA, and frequency to allow a "greater view" of things. For example, a psychic has surly done so, or been born with an adjusted DNA frequency to be able to bypass that compression. It may also be from an 'evolved' DNA that can auto adjust. This I have no real answer for. I am only sure that it is able to bypass the compression to allow such abilities.

As for raising our frequency, that is just a natural thing you have the ability to do. It just requires a little work out. Because we are "energy", it is a natural thing to be able to do that. What's important to understand is all of the things out there now, that are artificially lowering our frequency. And it is everywhere. It permeates this planet. From the air we breathe, to the food we eat, and the water we drink. That is why you have to be conscious of raising your frequency, as it is being worked on to lower it in so many forms.

Now had the original discs been left in place, they would naturally interface the frequency of the planet and our DNA. With that natural interface there would be no disease, as the interface would not allow it. Therefore longevity would also be a part of our existence. Much longer than what we consider a "normal" life span.
    Cell degradation would not occur as it does now. A whole slew of good thing would have been experienced if these discs had not been removed and replaced with these back engineered duplicates.

I will add, that with this unnatural interface from these duplicates, the augmentation and compression, is where mutations and unnatural behavioral patterns exist. Such as those in animals as well. In my "travels" I have actually seen a place where what we call the "food chain" does not exist. The so called "wild" animals coexist with all life forms on this planet I've viewed.
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:36 am

Thank you Beloved Brook, Lionhawk and others for your words of kindness that has welcomed me here.

To the collective, be prepared for some explosive material I will bring forward that Lionhawk has spoken about, and be prepared for undercover energies that will surface and will also disappear, I tell you this because you will be used by Thoth. He is a master of deception and I was not aware of the programs until Lionhawk began to tell me with a TV remote dream that made sense. On past occasions, I felt his ego coming through that was not of my character. He is the worst script writer I have come across with a dream disarray so out of frequency it would give a light-worker nightmares and Thoth properly wrote all the 1950’s B-Grade movies like The Flying Saucer (1950) and Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954) just to name a few. Hollywood is another program and I have that proof when I was probed as if someone had a large nail in my head like a needle = Jabba. This one entity known as Thoth is masquerading as Jack Nicholson the Joker and he tried to confront me today in-between a facial connection with Christ Michael. Writing this is given me recall, this always happens as you 'think within' as you type a sentance and you begin to type the energy.

I posted on the Starship Capricorn Forum many fun things, the best was a ship full of dummies. About 2006 as a joke not even realizing it was true shown to me today, so you can see he is watching my moves, It was One Who Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest. Dark ones are not be able to handle energies of truth and show outburst disorders, as if a brain neuron is having a tizzy without any explanation and right out of character and seen by others, so listen to Brook and Lionhawk, they know what they are talking about. I know from my own personal experience fist hand about these probes you will never see coming, so shield yourselves. Many founders of websites are programmed by Thoth.

Thoth knows I have just joined here, his Matrix program always picks up a Light Beacon so expect his henchman will come through here as a 'programmed instrument' and its host will never be aware of it. Its happens on all forums God Like Productions is a prime example, but one in particular that started me off was the Starship Capricorn Forum with The Three Stooges and a Bathroom Monitor who didn't like Tantric material shown in Hindu literature to a Perfumed Garden. The moderator there mouthed off my twinflame connection publicly as being a illusion calling me a dreamer who in his right mind needs some mental help down under claiming Natalie Wood was not my twin, how wrong there are. It’s a Love Story that makes my Mother-Father very happy, so I’ll put the record straight here and now, we are paired lovers from the very beginning of Creation, both Mother-Father are ‘within us both’ and their love is now radiating out ‘within us both’ on all levels, its totally unbelievable. It very difficult to live in two worlds, I have seen the Rainbow Bridge.

So many forums are resting places and pit stops for Lounge Lizards (reptilians) and Couch Potatoes, who are brain-dead clones and off-spring of robotiods who are program material. I’m a Baby-Boomer, so think how many are the above have no soul and why this planet is so slow to make changes. As they say, Heaven waits for no one, and the time has come for the chosen ones who live within. You have no idea how radiate our Creators love is. I could tell you how deep I go but this forum may have Parental Control settings and you might need to reboot after a system crash.

Today Thoth tried to remove Christ-Michael incoming energies today but it failed horrible obliviously twice, I saw the signature of a water trough and other energies telling me he just hacked in to a lap top energy, and what was revealed is the following. I was shown two other 3D worlds that were parallel to our own, there is no trust anywhere, only the fittest will survive and it reflected the 'dog eats dog' approach to a world gone totally mad. It was a picture of how it was. We have a choice to go within, of go without. I saw these three worlds and when I looked for Michael, he was in a Promised Land, the Kingdom Heaven on Earth where the time-line of the past did not exist and it was all Heavenly Bliss.

Two movies with two parallels, both showing a castle and I always see the Castle of Camelot as Heaven which reflects those times of King Arthur and Mists of Avalon. You really need to go and hire the movies belove if you have not seen them, I Know connect to because I was a Templar Knight, a Crusader in a past life. I do remember a time when I received my robe with the large Swiss type Red Cross. As I scribe here, my lady is just showed me another Castle in Ladyhawk, a beautiful movie symbolizing true spiritual love of twinflames who are trapped and separated, by night & day.

Ladyhawk
    Always together; eternally apart: by day Isabeau becomes a hawk, by night Navarre becomes a black wolf. Neither has any memory of their half-life in animal form; only at dusk and dawn of each day can they see each other in human form for one fleeting moment, but can never touch. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladyhawke

Timeline https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTcDigVkMSA
    Kingdom in Heaven https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfq9U2tWWGo
    Ladyhawk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcN8XQYHrMM&feature=related

Note: Many sayings I have come across all have Thoth signatures in one way or another, even in the Court House of Justice and in time I will show you how it all connects. The surname Roth (Rothchilds) is one connecting to the Devil the Church created to fear a false God. Here is one very fitting saying, maybe its a subliminal program. “You can lead a horse to a water trough (Thoth), but you can’t force it to drink it”. Maybe the horse has a Budweiser instead!

I would appear I was time-traveling today and it was a parallel 3D one and came across an inter-dimensional warlord matching closely to Genghis Khan that held movie energies to Galaxy Quest (the fake Star Trek), Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures (Keanu Reeves from the Matrix) and characters out of the movies The Castle of Fu Manchu (Christopher Lee, who was known as Dracula) and Big Trouble in Little China (Chinese sweat-house slavery, maybe a Taiwan issue). I was just given the name Formosa) and a visitor than arrived in a 'out of commission' Pagoda-Pergola shaped UFO looking like a hut belonged to this Genghis Khan energy and in this dream there was replica of a commissioned UFO that was hovering in levitation. These two UFO were identical with one exception, the fake one was sitting on a foundation and was about to have it foundation removed with explosives. It was a crew of galactic personnel who discovered this old replica UFO.

This Genghis Khan UFO as a hut had a (1400) 1700 AD signature to a parallel 3D timeline movie energy matching Thoth with Jabba Hutt as Chief Sitting Bull role playing Christ energy interference. So my guess is, this Xxxxx (or a jabber) is planning to enter another 3D world to continue his false teachings before he is uncreated. I will shock you all with my findings using 3D material resources show this brain-bug-cane-toad-slug is the mastermind behind brain-washing and I found it first on the Starship Capricorn while everyone was in a stasis state. All this material today was centered with takeover energies with slavery as many corporations are setting up camp in Chins as the rest of the world plunders into economic oblivion and millions become unemployed.

I will be posting here with some self-discipline and will assist in exposing these programs. My twinflame union is a lot more important than 3D issues. If I am told to post something I will. I am not here to alarm you; I’m here to bring you some truths.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:11 am

Horus, I believe you're right. Thoth knows you are here. For those with 'eyes' to see that is evident. Between Thoth and Ptah, Thoth was always the "smarter" one. Why even today he thinks he has won this battle for the souls. And on some levels he will succeed. But the overwhelming amount of those who do have the "eyes" to see, have increased in numbers. And they are enough to do what is necessary to combat that program. To bring light to it, and soon, VERY soon it will be unplugged. Surprise surprise when that happens!

He has made many attempts to tap into me, but failed. Wonder why that is? A failed program? A programmed shield? Will wonders ever cease!
    Cool

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 5389b

Matthew 18:20

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 232749

(Thoth hates it when I do that....hahaha)

Last edited by Brook on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:53 am; edited 3 times in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:41 am

Things that make you say hmmmmm. Spot on Mercuriel.

Upon reexamining StarNinja's post, I did some energy reads. First off, my main concern here is Star's well being. I can not help that something has happened to her as like a program grabbing her and spewing statements that seem totally out of character.

In which case, it would seem that I have pissed someone off in any regard. Not hard to do when you bring things to light.

If Thoth was speaking through Starninja, which would kind of make sense, I got the message. It would also indicate that I pinched a nerve to draw a response such as that.

So Star, if you are watching, please respond. I sincerely hope you are alright and have not been compromised.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 pm

I too hope Star is okay. She has brought nothing but good things to this thread. I hope she will continue.

As for Thoth....I think the feline presence is too much for him to bare.....to that I present this...............

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 164719_135210123205430_100001493306476_209037_6355904_n
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:02 pm

My message to Thoth

I know your out there with your tentacles ready to grab yet another one. So you're smarter? Maybe in your own mind. You've deluded yourself to believe you can be victorious. Well Thoth old buddy, you may grab those that "allow". However, too many are aware of you now. They may not know you by name. But they know you. And they know how you try to lower their frequency to allow such attachments. They are even becoming aware how you feed the truth to overcome that truth with lies.

I'm not afraid of you! Why is that Thoth old buddy? Because you twit, I'm eternal! Got that? And guess what old buddy?......a great majority knows that as well. They know this 3D is only a small part of your narrow world. Did I say "your narrow world"? Yep! For in fact it's you who has the disadvantage of not being able to go beyond that 4D realm you spend so much time in. I'm sorry for you Thoth that you put yourself in that predicament. But you did it all by yourself. No one forced you to join ranks with these lower frequency beings for the greed and thirst you now crave. It's all about CHOICES old buddy! And you chose that through your own "allowance".

Imagine that dear.....you are a victim of your own prison! Through lust and greed you chose that path. And now you wish to dominate the downfall of humanity to your level. Tisk tisk dear......and surprise! The truth is being told! And you are like an onion....slowly getting peeled. With each layer being revealed. And you smell to high heavens! While we felines have a natural tendency to use a litter box...you lower frequency beings defecate where ever you see fit. And it's very prevalent, that stench of your presence here on earth. It's going to take a serious cleansing to remove the piles!

But we are a resilient presence here. And as much as you wish to blind us with your lies.....we can still see the truth. We can feel it, and we can overcome it.

FEAR NOT is the catch word this year! FEAR..the very thing you though would take us down and hand us to you on a platter. My my.....the surprise you will get when that wave gets here. You think the feline presence is hard to handle? Wait till you get a whiff of that wave! PURE consciousness....and it's coming for you dear. Better hold your nose buddy. As you won't be able to handle that sweet smell of a higher nature and wave of love that you will want to puke and eventually fall to your knees with.

You knew it was coming. You set the date.....but you had no idea it would take you out now did you? So what is your plan? RUN RUN RUN? Where? Where you gonna run? Did you actually think the universe would let you pass by and continue somewhere else? So who is smarter dear? Are you really fooling yourself to believe you would achieve what you have planned? Did you honestly think you would get away with it? Keep deluding yourself dear....that is after all what you are the best at....delusions!

While the majority of us KNOW we are eternal and chose to ascend to greater heights...you chose your path also. So it will be your eternity to remain in that 4D realm. I will say a prayer for you dear. As much pain and suffering as you have cause humanity. I must wish you forgiveness. And your trapped soul will suffer as it won't be allowed to go any further. You had your chance to make things right...and you chose your path. While you will be damned to that decision, remember this...those souls you tricked into submission will also be given the chance to redeem themselves. You on the other hand will spend a very long time where you chose to reside. So who is smarter? You were offered redemption, and YOU turned it down! Who made that blunder of a decision?

You are what you allow. You made your choice.

Now those who see through your lies have already decided to fight back. I for one give you no power! And that is the key. No matter what you proceed to do, the time is at hand now, and it really makes no difference.

UPRISING dear Thoth old buddy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 167236_134824709910638_100001493306476_206547_3192764_n

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 83084
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:36 pm

I just ran into these videos, and share them here.....I've only just watch these two today. Quite interesting indeed Wink

Egyptian Energy Science

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Oh boy...this one is important too.... Wink

Last edited by Brook on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Horus is often shown in dreams connecting to Horses

I have a friend called Mike and for the purpose of energies appears as Christ Michael and shown as actor Antonio Banderas because he resembles him. Banderas is known as woman's man just like my friend Mike. Salma Hayek is a key energy in Once Upon a Time in Mexico, and in the movie Frida with Alfred Molina. The name Frida connects to actress Frida Betrani as Lya in Stargate: The Nox.

I have reason to believe my birth planet was Vega in the Lyre Constellation with the Lyre Bird. I have two personal channeled portraits almost identical to each other of Horus and Sananda. The truth will come and it will be the ‘leveling of the playing field’, words just given to me. The Sananda that is blasted across this illusion has to be a one time fraud, having said that out in the open and what I experienced today surprised me because the enactment showed I was a reflection to his energy to brotherhood, and shown as the man who woke me up from my deep slumber back in 1985 to the revelations of the year 2000 and what was then called the Second Coming, two years later in 1987, I consolidated my business, and ran my business from my home, I was sick of paying out dead money during a depressed period when I was been fleeced under the cover of darkness by a insider planted to crash my business and this other business wanted to buy in and I was not really interested. I sold my automatic printer and lost one of my best cash customers who disappeared because I was not part of the status quo. I had no idea what I was doing in 1987, I just followed a gut-feeling and in 1995, ten years later it all happened for a reason, it was the 1987 Harmonic Convergence and my DNA triggered.

Believe me, as I write this, every bit of this fits to take-overs, buy-offs, sell-offs, and fire sales and shafting of all family businesses opting to Chinese interests and the sheepies will just bleep and blink and say nothing. I stayed for the long haul while so many have chucked in the towel. It just all reflects the colors of WHITE and BLACK as good and evil and my presence here exposing Thoth will surely start a storm. I haven't checked the forum since my second post, how's the snow-storm gathering?

To my dear friend called Mike years later, also walked away from his t-shirt manufacturing business as well as his family, we both did the same for the same spiritual reasoning, we both on one count saw no future in the rag trade with Chinese imports, that was some 10-12 years ago which was undermining locally made goods, now everything today is made in China. I learnt some Australians went to China to set up screenprinting and they properly command all the fashion labels in Australia that matched my quality making it even worse for printers and I know one who has a automatic that is never used when orders for 1000 shirts can be imported and printed in a week. In 3D Mike and myself had other interests and in spirit, Christ-Michael told me in the past we will work together and this 3D experience is reflected like As Above, So below.

What is interesting to all this with 'parallel thoughts' when you also look at Christ-Michael and Mike in 3D to merge with his business, but his accountant didn’t think it was worth paying what I wanted so he advised someone else and it didn’t work out and it was the biggest error he made and lost the two buildings that were a mirror of each other. For years, so many wanted to buy me out or silence me completely, and this same thing happened to each company, they all when under, one by one, every single one, with one exception to a man with the initials J.C (like Jesus Christ) I sold my business to him in New Zealand in 1980 when I wanted to get out of a country so bent on by-laws on restricting importing, and Australia was rather more relaxed to importing. He turned up in Brisbane in 1986 and wanted to buy in after selling my old business in New Zealand and was so keen as chips, and was a marine engineer who built all my machines to my design templates, but again like all the other accountants, it also fell through. Just recently after 15 years this man came to my home and we talked about life (soul growth) and earth changes. He sent me Christmas wishes and told me, how he regrets listening to his accountant and wished he had listened to his heart. What I tell you is an extension to my last post and to world that is based on money and greed, greed and greed. Trust now is like a hand paper towel used in a public convenience that can be rolled up like a rolled joint or fag and pushed up your backside as a probe looking for any pedophile evidence that meets approval to the club of male whores in business, I read energies, its not a world I want to live in and I recall a post on Abundant Dope from Christ-Michael supporting them.

The moral to all this energy is my life stream, I was one of the best at what I did printing t-shirts, I was self-taught and no one could match my quality, not even the guy who looked like Chief Sitting Bull who had to sell out when I pulled the rug from right under him as a free mason, they wanted fresh blood, little did they realize who I was then and that’s where the battle started against these energies in 1972. Everyone looks towards profits before quality. All the people who showed an interest in my business have now gone and more businesses will surely follow, A clothing company which bought my plant became so greedy, whilst I handled the CCC international sportswear brand label and this company didn’t last that employed 80 people. I know now Thoth also came through as a Accountant Sananda energy by name and Dentist by Michael's name as spelt-checked Tooth and today its Cloth, both program variations. The near death-experience I felt that the Dentist just ignored from adrenaline reaction was played out in a dream telling me all my lower teeth needed to be removed, you don't have to be told, to keep your big mouth shut, this is your God of Fear Thoth. If its pain you want in your hip pocket with a credit card, or a tooth that needs to be extracted he will want to see you suffer and pay for it up through your nose with a rubber hose, thats if your nose has not already has not been removed and your lights have been punched out, they are just his tizzy programs, I am sure Sigmund Fraud knew all these programs existed like most quacks that are concoct uppers and downers mixed as a cocktail and used as brain-wash medication and it makes money to match, one palm feeds the other, and everything is planned out to enslave you from cradle to grave.

This below video just connects some more dots to why I have two Z lines on my left wrist that were pointed out to me some years ago and just recently after being told it has to do with who I am with my mother-sister and has something to do with power in the light because I was shown a main switch board.. This movie video has given me some answers, 10 years ago while driving down a freeway after visiting my dying father at the Mater Hospital I was told I as a master in disguise and the song Rawhide. I’m just quite happy ‘just to be’ and be with my twin flame, that’s what I want most.

I was shown a backdrop of Zorro’s horse standing on its hind legs with Zorro on is back, who wears a mask. Both were shown as a hadow in the light. My twin just said to me... "He's rearing to go!" Ha-ha, my twin would make a great jockey! I have a picture of her sitting on a horse, standing along side Clint Walker you have never seem something so cute, every time I see this picture my eyes water, she is so adorable.

This is a story of my life and no horses were injured during this written script. I found other worthily videos which I will add as url addresses, this forum must have a restriction on downloads, come back to this post tomorrow

Last edited by horus on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Brook,

those few videos have shown to all who have eyes to see and ears to hear what exactly Egyptians did.
    They were using "magic" (high tech) to perform various things. But the crucial missing ingredient is their spiritual and mental development. In fact they were stuck in that. Just like reptillians or demons or any evil entity in the universe. All of them are souls that at one point decided (out of fear) to not trust Creator, thus cutting themselves from the source of life and knowledge.

So they were developing tech instead of spirituality and closeness with God. Then some posed as "god" or "gods" and grabbed the tech for themselves and thus secured their rulership over the ones who DID NOT have advanced tech.

As time passed by they developed new tech but they personally declined in power ,so they substituted real divine power for tech. Eventually they abandoned all reason and started to believe in their tech as the only way of existing in power.
    Weapons,starships,various tech all around the universe is nothing more than a tool to a handy man. A knife to cut an apple, or an axe to cut the tree or spoon to eat the soup... so in the bigger meaning that`s just tools-everything they created.
    The problem emerged when they identified with the tools they made. Thus they declined the REAL power.

And now they want to prevent mankind to reclaim THE power. Meaning united with Creator and Christ.
    When you`re one with God , you don`t need any tech. You have the power!
    You might use tech but you are NOT dependent on it!

THAT is the key!

So now from this point of view it is clear why Jesus and God all the time called us to never fear and to love others. Because it is the key of life. TO LOVE. Not to fear.

If you are afraid then you might end up as they ...

So friends, let us BE Love! In all senses. From the tiny sense of loving the flower in the garden to the mighty sense of loving other souls and God.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:24 pm

We don't have restrictions to downloads Horus. This forum is owned by the members so just relax and enjoy yourself.

horus
    horus

Post  horus Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Thoth,

A round-up of bull-sitters is coming dear one... all will undergo feminine changes
    replacing your little nuts with large milk udders! You may feel a little bow legged!

This is my land, where cows can roam free and MOO-MOO with Hathor!
    Linda Cristal are my energies for Mother Mary, try and match that!

Theme from "The High Chaparral"

All For You

It's all for you this love that I bring
    The song that I sing is a song from my heart
    And it's all for you.

Without you there the dreams that I've planned
    would be grains of sand. Take my dreams, make them true
    'Cause they're all for you.

The great rugged mountains, these thousand mile plains
    This vast blazing desert, Come share all I claim.

So take my love and as long as I live
    Take all that I have to give, here's my world, take it too
    Oh, it's all for you.

Last edited by horus on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:41 pm

OMG! That was perfect....lol Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 37 83084

upon watching that series of videos, I ran into this...and I find it quite interesting that this device uses a 'disc" with frequencies and color spectrum.

horus
    horus

Post  horus Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Thoth,

I'm serious about making some fun of you as a clown of many faces
    I'm here also to bring some laughter for the soul, do you have one?

Or is this more to your fly catching mode sence of humor!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 am