tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Instigator
    Instigator

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Instigator Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:25 am

Brook wrote:
    The context of representation on Djer's label involves
    ritual objects being presented to the name of the king. The killing
    of a human being appears to be part of the ritual, which would exclude
    the possibility that we are witnessing the ritual killing of a prisoner.
    The purpose of the entire ritual and its connection with human sacrifice
    are, however, unknown.

Djer the term has been re-used in todays society as the Jedi of star wars fame.
    anyone watch a movie called The Men Who Stare At Goats ? very interesting.

goto 2:55 in

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Mercuriel Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:11 am

As Brook has been very thorough - I only see a need to display One facet which She touched on and only lightly. She touched on It lightly as It is a very distasteful aspect to the whole Ritual Magic / Majick Issue and can have Tags on It if One has not dealt with the concept of Fear and Disgust from an Oversoul perspective.

That said - I will only add the following - And carefully I might add removing the Tags - As It may connect some dots for others on Paths relative to the Issue.

-//-

Black Magic / Majick is about Perversion or more succinctly - Inversion. The Reverse is where the Potency comes from.

When Men Who are Hetero engage in Homosexual Acts with other Hetero Men in the Rituals - This creates an Immensely Negative Energy Form that is consumed by the Negative Entities in attendance and is used for the "Workings". The same is True when the Children and Beasts are used in various forms of Ritual as well. This is essentially how the "Thrall" happens as One must Submit to It willingly as Force is not a Choice and One must choose.

This is why Brook had to hand over the Child. She had to do it willingly as It was Her Choice. A Choicepoint if You will and We All face them in varying Degrees - Each Life We have...

That said - This Inversion / Reversal of Natural Order - Exclusive of Love being involved and with the Addition of the Rituals and Blood Sacrifice - Gives these Negatives Their power and the Rituals potency.

Perhaps now - One can see why some supposedly Hetero Men and Women in Power have been outed over time as engaging in Homosexual or Pedophilic / Bestialic Acts - When all the time - They Professed to be straight as Jaybirds...

That stated - There endeth the Stream...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:12 am

In Catholic religion during masses the priests refer to the host as the blood and body of Christ and then it is eaten by some people attending the mass. Doesn't it look like ritualistic cannibalism?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:42 am

Why - Yes It does resemble that doesn't It...

This One started It all for Me...

"Thou shalt have No Gods before Me. Thou shalt not worship graven Images nor prostrate Themselves before the Profane."

Then I was like - OK - Isn't the Worship of the Cross plus other Holy Items such as Yeshua kind of an Endrun around that Commandment and not quite correct if We're to take the Word as the Word ?

Blink

Right there and then - I got serious about all of this...

Had I not had that "does not compute" Moment / Epiphany - Who knows where I'd be in personal growth now. Ei Yei Yei...

BTW - Its one BooBoo I should thank the Criminal Cabal for...

Musical

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Instigator wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote: If reincarnation is a reality - I am very afraid regarding what I might have done, or who I might have been, historically.

Reincarnation is reality, thats what this journey is all about, breaking free from past mistakes that we continue to repeat in future incarnations, we all have killed and been killed before, if you cant handle knowing the dark past of one self then you will have to deal with it on another level ....... and personally i would rather deal with it here than elsewhere.

how many times must one put their hand in boiling hot water before they realize it will burn them? 2,3,34 ? or will the memory be etched in your mind?

If you are already feeling you have failed or been negative in the past and feel like you will suffer once this cycle closes then you will get what you wish for, where your thoughts are is where your focus is, therefore what you wish for.

Namaste'

I sense a bit of condescension in your response, Instigator. If I didn't give a rats @$$ about possible past misdeeds - things might work out better for me when I transition from this life into the great whatever? I thought ethical sensitivity was a good thing. Shouldn't sorrow over past misdeeds - going back thousands of years - be a necessary part of avoiding future ethical lapses? I wish to participate in a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system - with no murder, mayhem, or war. Will I get that which I wish for? I certainly hope so.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:33 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Why is @$$ a forbidden word ? How anal.

This is due to the Word @$$hole potentially being used to malign others...

Musical

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:17 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Why is @$$ a forbidden word ? How anal.

This is due to the Word @$$hole potentially being used to malign others...

Musical

I don't mind course language occasionally - but it loses it's potency if it's over-used. What would Raven say? @#$%(@)(@)!!!!!
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:41 am

[/quote]

Here lies the trouble Instigator, with your way of reasoning in this post ,you imply that nothing ever was relevant. All could have been viewed as this or that.
    Not calling shots upon you either but don't you think that the ones whom are relativizing truth and past history are the ones whom wish to avoid responsibility for their actions in that past?[/quote]

Beren - The past was very relevant not the story's of the past, people hold books, and swear by stone carvings and local knowledge but what do we really have now that is a clear reflection of the truth ? nothing outside of self is real, it is with in where it is.

i was pointing out that a great deal of people have firm beliefs and opinions, created a foundation based on this very belief system and structure, unless we have first hand knowledge and memory then you cant really have an opinion on anything. Our true history hidden in a maze of false truths, yet people believe and follow blindly.

Whats coming is a world wide foundation breaker, those who are too rigid will struggle, those who are open minded will have a slight edge, the truth is coming but will all of be able to decipher it, or will we continue to hold our books and beliefs.

Namaste'
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:18 am

Instigator wrote:

Here lies the trouble Instigator, with your way of reasoning in this post ,you imply that nothing ever was relevant. All could have been viewed as this or that.
    Not calling shots upon you either but don't you think that the ones whom are relativizing truth and past history are the ones whom wish to avoid responsibility for their actions in that past?[/quote]

Beren - The past was very relevant not the story's of the past, people hold books, and swear by stone carvings and local knowledge but what do we really have now that is a clear reflection of the truth ? nothing outside of self is real, it is with in where it is.

i was pointing out that a great deal of people have firm beliefs and opinions, created a foundation based on this very belief system and structure, unless we have first hand knowledge and memory then you cant really have an opinion on anything. Our true history hidden in a maze of false truths, yet people believe and follow blindly.

Whats coming is a world wide foundation breaker, those who are too rigid will struggle, those who are open minded will have a slight edge, the truth is coming but will all of be able to decipher it, or will we continue to hold our books and beliefs.

Namaste'[/quote]

That is true Instigator. Point was and is that people should (if they want to grow up) have an open relationship with Creator. Like parent -child-friend relationship.
    Sad fact is that rarely people have that. They would almost always choose to believe stone carving or a book writing. Dead words on the scroll or paper are dead words- unless you get the message from those words.

Take Jesus again; he never ever called people to cling to the writings or scripture. Nevertheless he knew the scripture and quoted from it often. But the thing that he did was to call people back to God. So when they are back ,they would then know all. Never before.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:35 am

I've been reading and thinking about this thread for the past few days. Even having dreams pertaining to it. And there are a number of issues raised, all valid.

First, communion. Communion is when the spirit of Christ, the energy frequency of Christ is called down to enter into the host and wine so that the energy of the participant, those taking communion is altered and elevated. This is what communion is about. One wants to resonate at the frequency of compassion.

Second, information based on others opinions is just that. Based on others opinions and second hand. We all know the best information is first hand experience and on the spiritual path first hand experience tends to be similar when it comes to certain levels of spiritual initiation and spiritual evolution.

Remember who we really are? Well this is a very important point because past life memory is most often recalled through spiritual practices (meditation). Yet here's the kicker. We are not a body. We are not ego. We are not even our memories. However, our DNA is carried from life to life so we have a sense of continuity with respect to memories. What we really are is multidimensional beings who can consciously travel to various dimensions via the wormholes our DNA create for us when we put our intention to work. On average 99.9 percent of the population on the planet are identified with their physical body and or/ego. They have forgotten innate spiritual abilities and have no clue as to how to use these abilities to move around between planets, dimensions, spiritual realms or time travel. A fully realized Master can do all of this and they too - are few and far between.

Based on personal experience I'm convinced our physical forms are just very highly developed biological computers and containers for our interdimensional spiritual body. We have cars but they won't go anywhere unless someone climbs in, starts it up and decides where to take it. For years and years I've thought of the relationship between spirit and the human body in those terms. Who, what we really are is not a physical body, It is not ego. It is consciousness and awareness out for a spin on the planet in a vehicle that allows for many different types of emotional experiences that can only be experienced in 3D. Life (awareness) in other dimensions is not like life (awareness) in a human physical body.

What if awakening means everyone becomes a fully realized Master? Then what? Chaos? When the DNA is activated what does this mean? I suspect that all at once the veil of forgetfulness is stripped away and each will know him or herself as a particle of the Divine Whole of Cosmic Consciousness.

Well I've been thinking about this and reread what Pane wrote in his 2012 PDF and have finally have come to this conclusion based on Pene's info. But first I wish to qualify this by adding IF Pene is correct - then this is what I suspect will happen sometime between Dec 2012 and March 2013 - IF and WHEN the sun does its massive CME. I view this as a two stage process for humankind in general. First is the galactic wave and the awakening of DNA when we remember who we really are - sans human form. Second, is what we do with this knowledge (work collectively to save the planet when the sun goes active, contain it and live in peace, or just prepare as individuals to to move onto the next level of evolution and spin out into soul groups based on vibrational frequency to move forward to another level of reincarnation elsewhere).

Will the veil of forgetfulness drop down again or remain removed? That sort of depends on the individual's conscious evolution doesn't it? Again, I suspect those who got bathed in the galactic wave get a free pass go, and those who don't get the free pass-go - are removed from the planet by ET prior to the galactic wave, time travel into the future or dwell buried underground hiding out.

All I can add is just refuse to go into fear and embrace spiritual evolution as it may be a bumpy ride, but it's worth it.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Carol wrote:What if awakening means everyone becomes a fully realized Master? Then what? Chaos?

I would only add this Dear Sista by showing a Logic Path that implicitly prevents the above from happening.

One only reaches the Level of Heightened Perception and Abilities by moving away from Separation and into Unity with Source. To do else prevents movement past the Lower 5th Dimension. Therefore I would say that Mastery is only available to those that have achieved a Level of Self Governance within seeking the Highest and Best Good of All Concerned in All Things (True Christ Consciousness).

True Ascended Masters are exactly that and They wait at the Crosssroads to help the CC move on into other Schools or Areas of Experience. They do not re-enter the Physical with Avatars They've previously had. That is not necessary as CC Incarnates - Becomes part of the Experience as Observer - And Effects change from within as a part of the whole. All else is violation of Free-will or Free-agency as supposed Upliftment without Incarnation does not follow the Law of Allowance or Confusion.

That said - If One reaches Mastery - They'll have left Chaos far behind - Or - They wouldn't be a Master would They ?

Wink

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Carol wrote: ... Again, I suspect those who got bathed in the galactic wave get a free pass go, and those who don't get the free pass-go - are removed from the planet by ET prior to the galactic wave, time travel into the future or dwell buried underground hiding out.

All I can add is just refuse to go into fear and embrace spiritual evolution as it may be a bumpy ride, but it's worth it.

Wonderful post Carol. And about the highlighted part above...well let me tell you that just recently, I got a strange thought about it.

The one who'll be allowed to stay, will be the one which frequencies are completely alligned with the new frequencies which will allow the humanity to evolve at least one ladder higher (meaning spiritualy).

The one who don't get the free pass-go...are removed from the planet. The one way or the other. So would be possible that this removal could actually mean something more common known as the harvest?

I've read and heard so many peolple around the world that they would be the first to climb on an ET ship and finaly get rid of this life as we know it and "go home". But...

...would that be a wise decision? Just because one is waiting for something from the outside to rescue her/him, means that they have missed to accomplish the inner work required. In other words, going away from here wouldn't mean that one has evolved, but contrary...will have to finish her/his work somewhere else...

So there we come back again to the decisions...decide wisely is something that Brook has reminded perpetually here.

One last thought...would be possible to raise one's frequency just with help from these discs or other similar devices and technologies? Let me tell you something...even if it does...I have a very bad feeling about doing this. Actually, even if I would get an offer to raise y frequencies with help of such devices, I would deny. I don't know why, but I get some very negative strong feelings that this wouldn't be wise.

just my thoughts...with much respect
    malletzky[/i]
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Well, off the path of ritual magic, and the energy brought forth for a moment. I want to address the past players and the present ones.

First of all, I would like to point out, that after the destruction of Atlantis, all proof of the existence of who did what was destroyed. And the purpose of the mission. It became a manipulated story that just got bigger and better as time went on. And the only one who had the testicle fortitude to step out into the open and tell it like it was was Jesus.

Then you have his story yet again manipulated. Made into the religion of Isis and Horus. Imagine that! They were able to take his truth and subjugate it to Egyptian ritual and religion. So who were the good guys, and who were the bad guys? I have a pretty good handle on that as I can remember who was who. And the deeds that ensued to bring about the biggest lies in world history. But the thing is, there is a "history" that tells a different story. but I've been able with the "validations" I've received to tell the difference.

Now here is the thing. It's happening all over again...the manipulation of "truth". And it's happening right in front of our eyes. From the smallest whistle blower, to the most famous ones. I can detect this "program". Remember I somehow have a connection to it's formulation. From the very beginning. Call it a BS detector. And when I sense that program, I go searching for the energy of that stream, and there it is.

Now over a year ago I wrote this about one particular whistle blower........this was long before I knew a thing about Egypt or my origins there.

THE WHISTLEBLOWER AND KNOWING

I watched one of the many videos of a whistle blower here on
    Avalon...and it started out with a man describing that he knew of our
    ultimate origin ....the creation of US..then he said..this is his perception

He carried on to describe many levels of dimension ....then he
    said..."and on this level (dimension) is where the ego is created..." At that point
    I realized that the series of videos is exactly what he said...it was
    his Perception ...and I watched further..and I saw his ego
    describing heaven and hell....the ET phenomena ..through great research
    he explained all the past Gods and the reason for the pyramids...their
    basis of origin and purpose.

It was fascinating ...and because I have never done any of this
    research myself...it seemed very plausible....but was it the "TRUTH"

How much of that information came from "Knowing"..and how much came from the ego based brain..with the research to cloud the perception?

Herein lies another dilemma :

First..where is the proof?...is it based on conjecture? From past
    research and theory? could the truth be clouded by such theory and
    research?

I believe he did tap into a "knowing"...he seemed very convinced of
    that fact..and seemed very genuine...but how much of the information
    was filtered through the brain..and processed by the ego....Dilemma...what is the truth? Is this ultimate truth? Is it "his"
    truth..filtered by ego?

This is where unlimited "knowing" comes in handy...because it is not filtered by ego..it simply is the Truth.

The worst predictions of those who say they "know" have nothing to do with Ultimate Reality.

Somewhere upon listening to this guy, I must have detected something wrong. And now I can poke holes into the stories he is telling. And many are watching him and "following" him, and his "journey". Some look up to him as some sort of God, or spokesman for God. Which is rather scary.

Much of what he says is the truth! And it "resonates" with the "heart".......then out from left field comes this other "stuff".....and from that information, you are led to believe what his "journey" and "path" tells as "utopia". The REAL truth....his truth.......the "spoken word" of the all mighty himself!.

Proof..........where is the proof? For what this man is now telling has no logical basis or truth in it. So why the Lie? His journey sounds so magnificent! It resonates with so much TRUTH!......again.......why the LIE?

Remember this program tells you truth, then out comes the lies later. And it's shrouded in FEAR!...but wait! IF you follow HIS TRUTH.....you have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! So if it is the TRUTH......again, WHY THE LIE?????

Okay then, her it is again. You have an energy within you....whether it's brought about by FEAR, or LOVE or whatever....you carry that energy and no one can take it from you unless...YOU ALLOW IT!!!!!

IF you follow the TRUTH of one man...who is on HIS journey that sounds like it is the truth, because it "resonates with your heart"....are you following HIS TRUTH? Or are you going to follow what is inside you as the REAL TRUTH?

STOP giving away your energy to those who say they have the truth.....and start using that energy that is in you, to tap into the truth that resides inside you. If you have a heart that can resonate "some" truth.....that very same heart can access the real truth of WHO YOU ARE, AND WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THAT ENERGY!

It almost sounds too simple doesn't it? What we want to make as a hard way to access our inner knowledge is about the simplest thing you can do. But you know something? You've been led to believe you cannot do it in a simple way? Somewhere you lost faith in yourself. Isn't that what Jesus was teaching Peter when he told him he could walk on water? Was it not about FAITH in oneself? What was that lesson all about?

Now I understand that to follow the lies of the history given about certain "GODS" and the twisted truth of it is in your face. But it really does not matter who is who at this point. The "good guys" are well aware of the lies. So it will be brought forth that "truth" at some point in time.

What matters most is simply this. Stop believing what you have been led to believe, and find that truth inside you. You have your heart which will lead you to the truth....but don't be deceived by the lies that will follow. And too many times I've personally been led down that path, by the eventual lies being told by "those" who "know". Let down that I have put faith into the words of another only to come to the realization it's to follow something that does not include me, or what I'm here for. And it certainly has an agenda attached to it.

How many times in this thread have I told you not to simply BELIEVE me...but find out for yourself? I have within me the truth I carry. But I surly require validations. And when I get those validations, I know it is leading me to the truth...because my HEART tell me so.

One thing for certain, your heart will not lie when it comes to who you are, and your truth that lies within. It is only in this 3D construct, that you become overwhelmed by someones truth, and fall prey to the lies that follow. Don't be fooled. Because this is where the CHOICES you make will eventually lead you. If you are going to CHOSE a path to follow, the one you came here for...let it be YOUR truth and not that of someone who claims this is "their journey".

This is your life.......chose according to your path, and not that of another. Have faith in who you are, and what you carry. Because I'm here to tell you folks...what you carry, they want it the worst way.

Transformation and who you are will follow according to CHOICE

Ultimate Reality

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 36 165262_134831256576650_100001493306476_206679_5135768_n

Last edited by Brook on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:24 pm

I will add, the person I'm referring to in the post above is not Astralwalker......but another one with the 'truth" to be told.....and a path to follow........

I will also add, that the path of the one I speak sounds like a true path....until I found the hook. The lie. And now wonder what it actually leads to.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Brook of all of the spiritual entities I've enterfaced with the only one that really did it for me was Christ. All the rest were of value yet missed the mark when it came to total interaction from inside out. I just know in my heart to keep it simple and stay focused on (in alignment with) Christ's energy signature.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm also going to add, that this particular "whistle blower' tried to scan me...or I should say us....and was unable to.

Now I know another who tried to scan me, and I felt it. I brought it to his attention. And the only way he could get through the shield was if he was in alignment with the creator. This is how I set up my shield. Only to allow those of a divine nature to come into my field, and be able to scan me.

This "whistle blower" could not get past the shield. What's more, with the other part of my shield, he got reflected back what he was giving in the way of energy. And as a result he became very agitated. And that "love and light" exterior was anything but. Wink Very telling behavior from a man on a journey with so much love and light to spread.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Carol wrote:Brook of all of the spiritual entities I've enterfaced with the only one that really did it for me was Christ. All the rest were of value yet missed the mark when it came to total interaction from inside out. I just know in my heart to keep it simple and stay focused on (in alignment with) Christ's energy signature.

Good choice.....I also am in alignment with Christ. What a beautiful soul. When confronted with his energy, it will bring you to tears.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Well said Brook!!! And here she is wanting me to write a post. Seems like you basically covered everything of importance. Thubs Up
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:18 pm

hehe

Road goes ever on and on... Harp

May you all be blessed in our friend, brother and Lord`s name, in Christ`s name !

Good to see many aligning with THE power in the Universe!
    And remember this pearl: " Where are two or three in my name , I will be among them..."

This is the thing that we were waiting for in our souls in the metaphysical level!
    Uniting in Love and Christ,thus united with Creator.

Now is the time and hour for work! This current window should be used. For wheat is ready for harvest and among it the weed too.
    Let us be Love and Truth and Light and Hope and Faith.
    Let us move the mountains of obstacles threatening us.

United we stand- divided we fall.
    What a great sentence that someone said.
    United in Love and Christ I would add.

Roll on! Very Happy

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:43 pm

Anyone ever get visited by a so called Native American called Chief Sitting Bull?

I know of two who have. The first one lives in Brisbane. He almost died a year ago August. Chief Sitting Bull is a program. If you find yourself being visited by him, consider yourself bagged and tagged.

American Natives who pass on just don't come and visit you just for the sake of visiting you. There are two ways that an interaction can occur. One if you are on native lands. The other is where you are basically brought to a place where a pow wow might be held in the ethers. Usually as in almost 99% of the time, you will be brought to a council of Shamans. After that initial contact, you then might be assigned in the company of an elder. So don't be deceived if you get a visit. This Chief Sitting Bull gets around. It is a program to ensnare you. Or kill you.

The second subject doesn't even know he has been bagged and tagged by this program. In the future it will become evident as to who I am talking about. For the time being I reserve to keep this whistle blower under cover.

So there you have it. Goodnight!
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:02 am

New Year Greetings: I am the Beloved Brother Horus, a twinflame working with my lady who is in the company of Mother Sekhmet and Isis on other wavelengths.

This is my first post. I have followed this entire string and what Brook & Lionhawk have brought bring to the table I can back up 100%. I know the programs which to me are a mixture of cornstarch & wetting agents and only good to induce a bowel movement full of it. I went on a mission to expose the truth and found lies built on a foundation of lies, built on a foundation of lies, and built again on more foundations of lies just like organized religion that must go back thousands of years old before Jesus. While everyone blames Satan, behind this cover-up and more sinister is the false god known as Thoth.

I dug too deep as a 'one man army' and a waste of time and nearly lost my twin in the process. You have to save yourself now and that means going within. Like a use by date on a loaf of bread now all moldy and full of weevils. It’s too late to save others, as I learnt this is no time to be the hero or a savior, no one believes in the truth anymore, unless you go within and you will find your salvation and pass-port out of 3D.

I recovered from a deep probe from a 'brain-bug' that would have etched all my past memories and I would have became a vegetable, that’s how dangerous Thoth is, believe me he doesn't give a hoot who you really are. If he was a paper bag I would burst his bubble like a 'whoopee cushion' because its content is like a toad with those puss glands.

He has threatened me since I exposed him as a false Christ to Sananda on Abundant Dope. That website is a 'soul catcher' program so keep well away. One quick scan at a public library had Mother warning me not to go there again. The Abundant Dope founder does not believe in twinflames or Sacred Sexuality, something Jesus & Mary practiced as Tantra. As soon as I made a post, I was removed without any explanation. I would not be here if it was not for my twin.

Standing back now after letting go of every conspiracy theory, which is another program, I can see more clearly than most. Love is the Answer, and stewing on prunes will only give you hemorrhoids and swallowing a false readings will give you more than diarrhea, it will take you life way as you know it.

My contribution here will be mainly my presence. I may start new stings covering a message I receive, that’s all.

My main focus is 'working within' with my dearly beloved twinflame who gets my full attention 24/7.

Lionhawk has known my pen name as vee eight and when I go onto a forum I can read energies including programs.

Happy New Year to Everyone.

Last edited by horus on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:26 am

horus wrote:<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9_ALElMLpRA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9_ALElMLpRA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

If my first video RETURN TO INNOCENCE did not load click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ALElMLpRA

New Year Greetings: I am the Beloved Brother Horus, a twinflame working with my lady who is in the company of Mother Sekhmet and Isis on other wavelengths.

This is my first post. I have followed this entire string and what Brook & Lionhawk have brought bring to the table I can back up 100%. I know the programs which to me are a mixture of cornstarch & wetting agents and only good to induce a bowel movement full of it. I went on a mission to expose the truth and found lies built on a foundation of lies, built on a foundation of lies, and built again on more foundations of lies just like organized religion that must go back thousands of years old before Jesus. While everyone blames Satan, behind this cover-up and more sinister is the false god known as Thoth.

I dug too deep as a 'one man army' and a waste of time and nearly lost my twin in the process. You have to save yourself now and that means going within. Like a use by date on a loaf of bread now all moldy and full of weevils. It’s too late to save others, as I learnt this is no time to be the hero or a savior, no one believes in the truth anymore, unless you go within and you will find your salvation and pass-port out of 3D.

I recovered from a deep probe from a 'brain-bug' that would have etched all my past memories and I would have became a vegetable, that’s how dangerous Thoth is, believe me he doesn't give a hoot who you really are. If he was a paper bag I would burst his bubble like a 'whoopee cushion' because its content is like a toad with those puss glands.

He has threatened me since I exposed him as a false Christ to Sananda on Abundant Dope. That website is a 'soul catcher' program so keep well away. One quick scan at a public library had Mother warning me not to go there again. The Abundant Dope founder does not believe in twinflames or Sacred Sexuality, something Jesus & Mary practiced as Tantra. As soon as I made a post, I was removed without any explanation. I would not be here if it was not for my twin.

Standing back now after letting go of every conspiracy theory, which is another program, I can see more clearly than most. Love is the Answer, and stewing on prunes will only give you hemorrhoids and swallowing a false readings will give you more than diarrhea, it will take you life way as you know it.

My contribution here will be mainly my presence. I may start new stings covering a message I receive, that’s all.

My main focus is 'working within' with my dearly beloved twinflame who gets my full attention 24/7.

Lionhawk has known my pen name as vee eight and when I go onto a forum I can read energies including programs.

Happy New Year to Everyone.

Welcome Horus ,

From reading your post and many others , I conclude that I am lucky that I am not able ,nor been interested , not have any ability in those paranormal fields that allow to " scan , astral travel, communicate with unseen entities " etc . etc.
    The other side of the coin of course is that , I am not as evolved ( spiritually ?) as some others participants to this forum . Nonetheless I try to discover the truth . Happy new years to you and twin flame .
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:46 am

Welcome Horus, Greetings from country Victoria, great to have you here

Namaste'
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:55 am

Welcome Horus ,

From reading your post and many others , I conclude that I am lucky that I am not able ,nor been interested , not have any ability in those paranormal fields that allow to " scan , astral travel, communicate with unseen entities " etc . etc.
    The other side of the coin of course is that , I am not as evolved ( spiritually ?) as some others participants to this forum . Nonetheless I try to discover the truth . Happy new years to you and twin flame .

Yes Welcome Horus.

I agree with you Enemy, I am grateful also that I have not encountered these unseen entities. There is much deception and negativity to be entering this area blindly.

Happy New Year cheers
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:18 am

Welcome Horus! Thank you for joining us, and the validation in your post. Very revealing. I also thank you for the video, and will add another by Enigma.

A video that asks WHY? A video that is of a natural state of being. The sate of being that I have seen in my travels before. Where Lions roam freely among a world of beings that coexist, and don't have to ask Why..............

Namaste Horus. I look forward to more of your messages.

(Not Enigma but Beautiful all the same)

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:59 pm