tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
mudra
Jenetta
Brook
Seashore
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
12 posters

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty Agartha Network Developments

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:17 pm

Published on the Prepare for Change Project website by Cobra:

Wednesday, January 7, 2015 Agartha Network Developments

"In the West, Agartha network was integrated with the Resistance Movement more than a decade ago.
    In the East, it was kept as a separate entity until now for security reasons. Eastern (Asian) Agartha
    network was created 25,000 years ago when many immortals (xian) left the surface of the planet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xian_%28Taoism%29

And created an underground kingdom of Light in their grotto-heavens:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grotto-heavens"

http://2012portal.blogspot.nl/2015/01/agartha-network-developments.html
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty Re: Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

Post  bobhardee Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:07 am

3/6/2015
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty The Strategy behind Disclosure

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:15 am

The Strategy behind Disclosure
    "Unless Otherwise Directed" - UNOD - letter

UFO/ET secrecy is complex and so is an effective strategy for Disclosure. Dr. Greer has been working on resolving this problem,
    since the early 1990s when he started meeting with top secret military and government witnesses and holding government briefings
    including the 1993 meeting with then CIA Director, James Woolsey and other meetings with numerous members of Congress and
    very senior Pentagon officials.

One of the most important parts of this strategy is the UNOD letter.

There is a military/government strategy that the format of this letter follows. Please read it and the follow up letter carefully.
    Click here for UNOD letter http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/unless-otherwise-directed-unod-letter/
    Click here for follow up letter http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/unod-followup-letter/

This type of letter states that "Unless Otherwise Directed" one may legally proceed with the actions presented in the letter
    with the implied consent of those receiving the letter - in this case the declaration that the secrecy oaths of those involved
    with unacknowledged, constitutionally illegal UFO projects were themselves null and void and that military and government
    top secret witnesses and documents could be disclosed without penalty.

Since the underlying projects themselves were managed illegally - and we proceeded as if they were- - then witnesses to those
    projects were free to speak publicly about them without legal repercussions or violations of the secrecy laws. The UNOD letter
    was written in November 1996. The follow-up letter was written January 1, 1997. In April of 1997, Dr. Greer held the first of
    several Disclosure conferences in Washington DC . This first one was for members of Congress, the Pentagon and officials in
    the Clinton administration.

At that time it was not called "The Disclosure Project" but was called "Project Starlight".

Special Afternoon Workshop with Dr. Greer - Washington, DC - March 29, 2015
    https://sirius-disclosure.myshopify.com/collections/tickets/products/special-afternoon-workshop-with-dr-greer-washington-dc-march-29-2015

Source: www.SiriusDisclosure.com
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty Jiddu Krishnamurti Order of the Star

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5kTObI2Y_s

I think this tubby is as much an example of what oppression is about and how our ways of living,
    accepting more or less in oppression, determine the creation of the present ET agenda, built on fear,
    on planet Earth. The following lines, spoken by Krishnamurti, in the end of this tubby, are profound.
    I can relate to this man's spirit, attitude and words, wholeheartedly.

"'It's for everyone, but everyone is not serious"

"If you apply, if you actually go into it, seriously, with the spirit of investigation, wanting to live a
    different life, it's for everyone. There's nothing sacred about it, but there's great mystery if you go
    beyond the limitation of thought"

Kirshnamurti's words, part of the article in the link below:
    "But those who really desire to understand, who are looking to find that which is eternal, without beginning and without an end, will walk together
    with a greater intensity, will be a danger to everything that is unessential, to unrealities, to shadows. And they will concentrate, they will become the flame, because they understand. Such a body we must create, and that is my purpose. Because of that real understanding there will be true friendship.

Because of that true friendship–which you do not seem to know–there will be real cooperation on the part of each one. And this not because of authority, not because of salvation, not because of immolation for a cause, but because you really understand, and hence are capable of living in the eternal. This is a greater thing than all pleasure, than all sacrifice. "

"As I said before, my purpose is to make men unconditionally free, for I maintain that the only spirituality is the incorruptibility of the self which is eternal, is the harmony between reason and love. This is the absolute, unconditioned Truth which is Life itself. I want therefore to set man free,
    rejoicing as the bird in the clear sky, unburdened, independent, ecstatic in that freedom ."

This is a recent article published on the Prepare for Change Project site.
    Food for thought on a heartshaped plate Wink

http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.ca/2015/03/a-relevant-message-from-jiddu.html
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty Re: Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

Post  bobhardee Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:04 pm

03/10/2015
    PIERCING THE MASS MEDIA GAUNTLET

TO DISCLOSURE

When it comes to disclosing the truth about UFOs, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, and Zero-Point Energy devices, the mainstream media has created a gauntlet. In that regard, SiriusDisclosure.com has enlisted a new ally to reach the masses.

Steve Alten is a NY Times and international best-selling author of fictional thrillers. His novels are being optioned as major motion pictures and he and I are working on a new book and screenplay together. Steve's just-released new thriller, VOSTOK, is a page-turner about a subglacial lake located beneath two miles of ice in East Antarctica that has remained untouched for 15 million years. Not only does prehistoric life exist in Vostok, but there's also a powerful electromagnetic presence that could be coming from an ET ship.

How can fiction be used as a means of delivering forbidden knowledge regarding ETs to the masses?

Think of VOSTOK as a Trojan Horse. Woven into the plot is FACTUAL FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE referencing the work of Dr. Steven Greer, SiriusDisclosure.com, the true hidden history of UFOs, the Disclosure Project, JFK and William Colby's assassinations, MJ-12, the black shelving of zero-point-energy projects, Obama's warning in Norway, CE-5 training, ... and the false flag event intended to launch a space war. (The best way to prevent a false flag event is to make it public before it happens.)

The success of VOSTOK has direct and indirect implications on SiriusDisclosure.com. In addition to introducing mainstream readers to our work, it opens up publicity opportunities in print, radio, and TV to further spread the word while establishing the market for a new Steven Greer tell-all, along with a Steve Alten/Steve Greer book and screenplay to follow.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty Whitley Streiber - secret schools Pt 1/18

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq1jvEKsNfI

Whitley Streiber - secret schools Pt 1/18

"Whitley Streiber discussing the often delayed memories leading to the awareness,
    of a training programme that prepared and initiated him into the contacts and events
    he experienced with other intelligences over he years starting in his early childhood".

To me, Whitley Streiber's work, his experiences and view on them, is related to Mary
    Rodwell's work, her reports about the information, gained by regression therapy
    under her guidance, with ET-abductees. Not all greys seem to be perceived as evil.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty March 17th The inner reset of forgiveness

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Posted by: Therese Zumi on Mar 9, 2015
    COBRA AND DIVINE MOTHER SIMULTANEOUSLY ENCOURAGE US TO OPEN THE FLOW OF COSMIC LOVE
    ON GAIA IN READINESS FOR CHANGE NOW PLEASE REMEMBER TO DEDICATE MARCH 17TH TO THIS INNER
    RESET OF FORGIVENESS

http://prepareforchange.net/2015/03/09/cobra-and-divine-mother-simultaneously-encourage-us-to-open-the-flow-of-cosmic-love-on-gaia-in-readyness-for-change-now-please-remember-to-dedicate-march-17th-to-this-inner-reset-of-forgiveness/

This link is a page in the Prepare for Change Project website. For clarity I want to explain that I'm not promoting this Project.
    It's for the beauty of the message in it, given by "divine mother" lady Gaia? lady Venus? that I like to share this with you, here.
    To me, the beauty of forgiveness is in the creative freedom of expression, found therein.

I've mentioned this before, this line "The pain that you carry is the love that you withold" a comment by the Andromedan
    guide, to Alex Collier, when he walked out of that world/reality, although temporarily, rings a profound truth to me.
    In my experience, until this moment, I find that forgiveness is a "double edged velvet sword".

For it's when I find forgiveness within my own heart, unveiling the affinity within for myself, that I truly can liberate myself.
    And that, in turn, liberates others from the burden of angry judgement. Mine and theirs, it's the sword of truth.
    It's one of the most liberating experiences, to move from resistence to surrender and see the world with changed eyes.
    sunny

Eagle

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty ET's and the New Cosmology by Steven M.Greer 1995

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:45 pm

ETs and the New Cosmology by Steven M. Greer, M.D. Copyright 1995

"The universe is teeming with intelligent life. In fact, the universe itself is intelligent and alive.
    The multiplicity of life in the universe, while diverse, is essentially a singularity; beyond division,
    it exists in the unitive state, a marvelous, conscious Oneness. All that there is exists in its true
    nature as pure, undifferentiated, eternal Mind. And yet from the awareness of that which is relative,
    we find inner and outer, mind and body, good and evil, oneness and separation.

Truth is often born from the contemplation of these paradoxes; both perspectives are true, but are
    dependent on the level of awareness of the observer. As we ponder the universe and a new cosmology
    which accounts for the existence of advanced non-human life forms, the lesson of the paradox will visit
    us over and over again. But if we look intently with the eye of oneness, perhaps the cosmos will offer us
    a few of its mysteries."

The document is in full present in the attachment.

http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/cseti-papers/581-2/
    Attachments
    Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 AttachmentETandNewCosmology.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (136 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty Alex Collier...at the ranch, a full 3 hours lecture

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK9nrJz6R6w&index=99&list=PL3E89386A06823FE7

Human Evolutionary Stages of Development

Transcript of the lecture in the tubby above, at about 43:15 minutes

I have talked with Morenae and Vissaeus about maturity, and how to grow. When all of this started, they didn't tell me that I would be speaking to people, or that I would be required to speak. That's because I didn't read the fine print on the contract. You have to read the fine print, folks. Do yourself a favor.

Anyway, I wanted to read to you what they told me about the stages a human being goes through in development. Now, this doesn't apply to only us. There are human beings everywhere, not only on our plane of physicality, but also on other planes. I want you to know that even though you may not see them, there is a physicality on the other planes.

It's not a situation where there are "whispering little clouds, with a light breeze and if you're lucky one will blow through you and say, "hello, how are you?". That's not what it is. It's a lot more complicated than that. So, these are the evolutionary stages a human being goes through:

• The Wandering: Where we come from, why, our purpose and gathering our
    "tools".

• Initiation: Preparing our own path, each one different and hopefully centering.

• Honoring: Understanding the Source of our creation. Recognizing the sacred in oneself.
    (I guess that is exactly what you are being taught here at the school, how to recognize your sacredness.)

• Stating Intention: Realizing and acknowledging ones true purpose to create Self.

• Surrender: Letting go of control to allow vulnerability. To learn what is already known.

• Embrace Our Own Darkness: Walking into the unknown parts of Self. Being and becoming the Void.

• Lighting the Flame in the Heart: Connecting to Self and finding meaningful, honest, ritual.

• Transformation: Climbing the ladder of self-responsibility, to hold a vision of Being One-ness, Being the vision that alters all perception.

• Becoming Human: Empathy and compassion toward all. Being in truly responsible relationships.

• (And folks, I have learned that for me, that is the secret of life - relationships, because they all mirror back part of us.)

• Walking The Path: Integrating all of life's experiences. Being a teacher by Being.

• Service: Discarding the illusion of separateness. Total approach to life in humility and joy.

• The Worship of the Isness: The worship of the Isness is the creation of Self.

The Isness is their concept of Creator, what we refer to as "God". I don't like to use the connotation
    "God" much any more because our perception of it here is based on Biblical teachings, and the "God"
    in the Old and New Testaments are both extraterrestrials. They're not "the big Guy"... The "big Gal", sorry.

The Issue of "Fear"

Fear is a big issue. Not in this room but outside this room it is. It is with me on "bad days" , you know.
    So, it would like to share with you their perspective of fear and trying to understand it:

"In your time and space at present is a great challenge to you all. That would be the expression of fear.
    For any of you to be in fear is to lack clear understanding of most situations. We have observed on your
    world that your world is at a most confused point in history and evolvement. We understand your remar-
    kable drive and commitment to be alive (survival). We, however, are not understanding of your need to
    create tools of death, expecting (that) they will keep all in a space of "understanding and peace."

We have observed that you build, create and plan in a space of fear, not in a consciousness of love, so your
    defensive position of institutions that create and employ are always then in a state of unraveling and disintegration.
    We share this with you, because they drain you and your earth of energy, both the spiritual and materially physical.

Fear always has to feed. Fear does not create itself. The fear we observe is difficult for us to understand.
    It depletes you of the focus on the original intent." Now, they refer to this a lot, but they have never come
    out and said what the original intent was, but I suspect it is that definition I read you in the beginning.

"It is elusive. It's a very secretive energy. Fear withholds love. This is most saddening to see and feel.
    How can we share understanding and love, when so many of you are withholding from Self and each other.
    Please try to feel the words. We as a race are trying to express to your race that one of your original intentions
    in creating your physical reality is the idea of creating and learning to manipulate and express yourselves through
    physicality, using your consciousness. It is your consciousness that is the gift of the Is-ness.

That the Is-ness has given you, and in fact all things that bear Spirit. It is the gift that has been clouded, and most
    importantly, clouded by fear. This creation of fear is completely irrational to who you all are. Fear, as we ourselves
    at one time as Lyran ancestors, sought to defend and legitimize withholding of love. We have come to understand
    that withholding love only creates perpetual disintegration.

We have discovered in our own galaxy the ruins of vast races, having achieved recognition, that have ceased to exist.
    They destroyed themselves, simply because they withheld love and drained the very life force out of their intent,
    and imploded and destroyed their self-creation. Fear is the opposing projection to original intent. The first projection
    of fear is denial, an emotion of incredible restriction. As a restriction, denial and fear will result in the complete opposite
    reality as that which it claims to be. Fear is based, in our perspective, on a misunderstanding of one's own worth, and security.
    Why is this so? We have formed a perspective, based on your history.

Your many religions have helped and hurt this process. Some of your world beliefs have many convinced that they are
    "sinful creatures of nature". Now, I just want to add something here. In one of my conversations with
    Morenae, the word "sin" came up. I brought it up. I was born and raised a Catholic, so I was fully indoctrinated. He told
    me that the word "sin"is a word that is pre-Sumerian, and that the word "sin" originally meant genetic defect. So, maybe
    that will help you with a perspective when you read the Bible again. If you should read it again.

Let me start this over again: "Some of your world beliefs have many convinced that they are "sinful creatures of nature".
    Your scientists teach that your physical form is a "pool of chemicals" thrown together by accident so that "you are all an
    accident", living meaningless lives of chance".

[Editor note: Here we see the expression of the Darwinian and Malthusian paradigms that orthodoxy consistently thrusts
    on the public as belief systems]

Folks, the first group of ET's are not going to be benevolent, but they are going to pass themselves off as benevolent,
    and they are going to be telling you that we are "their creation", and that they "own" us because they "created us".
    The fact of the matter is that they didn't. It's another lie, and the first group that gets here will probably be those from
    Sirius B that will be openly contacting us.

[Editor note: Several contactees in November 96 are purporting to convey information from the "Federation" are dealing
    with those from Sirius B, who have been among those conveying advanced manipulative technology to world power factions
    for at least three decades, and who are known to participate in the abduction and manipulation of humans]

They're "full of XXXX", OK? The game continues, and a lot of people are going to fall for it because the earth will be going
    through changes, and they'll come down and say "we'll save you", and "this is the Way", and so on and so forth. Basically
    what they are going to do is to use our free will against ourselves. Because that is all you have is your free will. It's the
    only true sovereignty you have in this holograph we call existence. You are because you wanted to be. It's that simple.
    And, if you don't "want to be", you can change that too. But, it's your decision
    . Let's continue with what they had to say:

"You fear a "God" whom a book says is a 'loving and forgiving God', who will 'eternally throw you into an abyss' for making mistakes."
    This creates serious dysfunction, don't you think? You think, "which way do I go?" and you do nothing. " It is in our perspective
    (that this is) where this fear of unworthiness and insecurity is created from. Many in your world, Alex, have come to understand
    that fear, and the idea of fear, is their enemy. All of you struggle between understanding and fear, and reason and fear.

Please, we ask you to share this with your race: this "struggle" is in no way pre-determined. Our perception is that this struggle
    will lead your world to either peace and self-responsibility, or to extinction as a race. This would grieve us. It's time to return you now."

I was given this information on February 9, 1991.

Here's the link to the full transcript of the tubby lecture in this post, thanks to the kind efforts of someone:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andromeda/esp_andromedacom_3aa.htm#The True Meaning

My view on this lecture: As much as some of us find themselves in a fast pace, with self-proclaimed truths crumbling and new truths
    tried and tasted, using our self-fulfilling prophecies, as wayshowers, not as clues to definitions, due to our experience of slowly moving
    away from a past - present - and future - illusion of time, I find these "old" tubby presentations about ET-races, the ways they live and
    how we live on planet Earth, the NWO, ascension or descension? highly clarifying.

Alex Collier is an Andromedan contactee, his older lectures are valuable as reminders and for comparence with the recent proclamations
    on disclosure, attempting to grasp the true intentions of ET races, including ours.

It's all in the recepee, that we find more of our home-made obstacles on the path, once our sight is clearing. For we gain strength along
    such a path, finding the courage to trust, show up and shine. Even as an entertainment I can highly recommend it, for it's genuinely
    presented with humour. The audience holds a special alchemy with Alex, during these more than 3 hours lecture, as I perceive this.
    The audience is a group that is attending a Ramtha training and much vibrations of that Rhamta body of knowledge, resonates with
    Alex's presentation of views and recommendations, due to his relationship with Andromedan folks. (there's a post on Ramtha here)

I feel my heart warming, while listening and I agree wholeheartedly, with Alex Collier in his view "Being true to your own nature is
    the warriors path".

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:42 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty The Jinn The veil removed

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:05 pm

The Jinn The veil removed.

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 2-642f10

"We have to ask ourselves the question where did this notion of the Jinn being invisible come from?
    Did this notion of the unseen Jinn come from the Qur‘an, did it come from Hadith? Did it come from
    mythological sources of pre-Arabia before the coming of theProphet? Who benefits from confusing
    this issue of the Jinn?This research will explore the aspect of the Jinn and Insan in a much more
    broaderperspective and will tackle on the confusion as to who and what are the Jinn and Insanand
    the relationship between the two titles from the Hebrew Scriptures and the Qur‘an".

https://www.scribd.com/doc/165968882/The-Jinn-The-Veil-Removed
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty "The case of the flying saucers" by Manly Hall 1950

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:56 pm

In the attachment is the full text of the lecture "The case of the flying saucers" by Manly Hall.
    Apart from facts and testimonies, the whole presentation is merged with typical Hall-ish wit and mirth.
    In the link below, there's a vast amount of articles and videos, Manly Hall has left a huge treasure chest.
    Personally, I greatly enjoy lectures by Manly Hall and his style and not in the least..   his wisdom.

My choice of subjects on disclosure may be a bit unusual to some of you, here. I'm not sure, bobhardee,
    if you're okay with my approach, the title of this thread inspires me to offer observations and views on ET
    and UFO phenomena, from a broad spectrum, including reports from the "early years", like this one, aged 1950.
    To me these old reports and thoughts are somehow similar to the vibes of black and white quality of pictures.
    Shared with the intention to support and provide possible understanding of life in the Universe at large, if that's sought for.
    Connecting dots and pinpoints of light
     Cheerful

http://www.manlyphall.org/text/the-case-of-the-flying-saucers/
    Attachments
    Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 AttachmentThe Case of the Flying Saucer1.docx
    (36 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:07 am

BB
    What you are doing is great. Love it. It was somebody much wiser than me that said something close to this....if you don't know history and understand history, you are bound to repeat it. With the subject of disclosure, because it is more focused on what our current events, its easy to forget the history that got us here. We need to be aware of that history. For me personally, there are times, that I am about to give up on the whole subject and just walk away. However, that's exactly what the people in power want us all to do. To just go away and leave them alone.
    The fact that is so difficult for so many people to understand is that the whole disclosure thing has got to be the granddaddy of conspiracies. It truly dwarfs all the others conspiracies that ever were or were ever thought about. Disclosure or lack there of has impacted every living human being on this planet for the last 50 plus years. For that matter, it has impacted all the animals, plants, rocks, and elements on this planet. That said, it is easy to understand that the paradigm shift which will come with disclosure will be massive. Maybe the powers that are in charge are waiting for human technology to catch up...... so that when disclosure comes, it will not be such a great financial disruption. Think about it. Today when most people think about traveling any great distant, their first choice is flying on a jet plane. The jet planes will be one example of something that will disappear within a few years after we have anti-gravity.
    I think that disclosure is a real treat to our current financial powers that control the world. Probably one of the largest industries in the world is health care. That includes not only the doctors and many other health care workers, but the hospitals, pharmaceuticals companies, and insurance companies. Health Care is massive. Will there be tremendous changes in health care after disclosure? I think so... and that many of the pharmaceutical companies will have to evolve in new and exciting ways. They will either change and grow or they will disappear.

I could keep on but enough for now.
    Keep up the good work.
    Bob H.
    Let the Force not only be with you but guide you as well.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:13 pm

bobhardee's words:
    "I think that disclosure is a real treat to our current financial powers that control the world. Probably one of the largest industries in the world is health care. That includes not only the doctors and many other health care workers, but the hospitals, pharmaceuticals companies, and insurance companies. Health Care is massive. Will there be tremendous changes in health care after disclosure? I think so... and that many of the pharmaceutical companies will have to evolve in new and exciting ways. They will either change and grow or they will disappear".

Thank you, bobhardee, that's very kind and generous of you Blushes
    Sometimes I perceive myself as surfing such a broad spectrum of the Universe,
    including the past and future, that others find it hard to follow, let alone keep up
    with the pace of me B.B.B ... go go go.....in a flow.... on the colorful surfboard Wink

I agree with you, that disclosure is a real treat to our current financial powers that
    control the world. Also, to the health care system, although I personally think that
    we humans, in the present condition, are very close to healing abilities with our mind
    and the creative use of life force energy, ensuring physical and psychological health.

The post of March 17th 2015, 00:30 with Alex Collier at the ranch.... that presentation
    reveals extraordinary aspects of ET disclosure and the intricate patterns of karmic evolution
    between ET races and us Earthlings. As far as his understanding, with that of the Andromedan race
    goes, our capacity to be passionate is in high demand, from within ET races having evolved by ruling
    out emotions. Many ET races observe emotions as weakness, for example the greys have programmed
    that capacity out of them. Some races also suffer from long lived inbred and degenaration due to that, he
    explains. Hence the interest in human DNA and breeding programs with humans, by some. Abduction attempts.

I'm just now listening every night to this more than 3 hrs. tubby and this evening I heard Alex say (at around 1:40)
    that we Earthlings are capable of holding much light aka high frequencies, in our DNA and bring physicality into the 5th dimension.
    "Although they may have been higher evolved, there's still crap going on" he explains. That proves the truth of "As below, so above"

Lmfao
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:04 pm

4/2/2015
    Posted by benjamin, March 31, 2015

The White Dragon Society has proposed the creation of a world federation (not a fascist New World Order) in order to achieve permanent world peace and start a golden age of unprecedented progress and prosperity. The proposal was made, during ongoing secret negotiations, to the Pentagon, the Vatican, the Chinese, the British Commonwealth and other power centers.

Under this proposal, the United Nations Security council would be replaced by people representing the political consensus of seven major regional groupings. These would be Africa, China, East Asia excluding China, Europe including Russia, India, the Muslim world and North plus South America. Decisions would be made by a majority and each region would have a veto only for its own region. Each region would also have its own meritocratically staffed future planning agency and people owned central bank.

In addition, a meritocratic future planning agency would be established for planning mega-projects that transcend regions. Technocrats with good track records at existing international institutions like the World Bank and the IMF would be invited to join either this or one of the regional agencies.

The Pentagon, the Chinese armed forces and the Russian armed forces would gradually integrate to form a planetary protection force.

So far the Pentagon plus the agencies, the P2 lodge (the Vatican), the Chinese, the Russians, the Germans and the British have all given initial signs they support this plan.

The creation of such a structure would make it possible to resolve all international disputes through arbitration, court cases or sporting events instead of war.

It would also allow the release of equivalent of tens of trillions of dollars to spend on an unprecedented campaign to end poverty, stop environmental destruction, create new eco-systems and explore the universe among other things.

In the public sphere we can find strong evidence that a new system has been agreed upon in principle. When China announced its Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, the cabalists in Washington told their allies not to join. Since then, Australia, Brazil, Canada, England, France, Germany, South Korea, Russia etc have all announced they would join. This forced the IMF and the World Bank to also announce their support. In other words, the secret controllers of the Federal Reserve Board have lost control.

What is left of the old financial system is a combination of a functional retail system and a dysfunctional institutional system. In other words, salaries, electricity bills and the like are still being handled in a realistic basis at the street level but stock markets, bond markets, hedge funds and the like have left the real world a long time ago. Super computers, algorithms and their handlers are duking it out with each other using quadrillions or decadecillions (look it up, there is such a number) of dollars in complete detachment from a real world where one year of world GDB is only $100 trillion. The plug is about to be pulled on all that.

The Satan worshipping Khazarian (Hyksos) families that controlled the old system are now circling the wagons around their ancestral homelands of Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel. This is what is behind the announcement of an “Arab” army. Note that this is not a Muslim army since Turkey, Iran, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan and other Muslim nations are not joining because they know the Hyksos countries are actually run by Satan worshippers. The Hyksos countries are being attacked by a joint Pentagon, Turkish and Iranian force and will soon be forced to surrender. In the propaganda news this attack is being explained as two separate events, one involving a US/Iranian attack against ISIS in Iraq and the other as a Saudi/Israeli attack on Yemen.

The other Khazarian strong points outside of the Middle East are the US South West, the Western Ukraine and parts of the Russian mob. These are all being dealt with.

In the US, special forces are conducting “exercises” in Texas, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and California that are in reality a move against the Satanic networks there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013900/Fears-martial-law-special-ops-set-swarm-Southwest-operate-undetected-civilians-ve-deemed-HOSTILE-massive-military-exercise.html

In the Ukraine, a joint German/Russian task forces is dismantling the Khazarian controlled military and gangster forces.

There has also been more information provided by the Russians about the mystery of Vladimir Putin. In the video at the link below (in Russian) you can see clearly that not only are there multiple Putins but there were also multiple Boris Yeltsins and multiple copies of the same Czar
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty "Behold a pale horse" audiobooktubby by Bill Cooper

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w4oyP6Eq6Y

I keep coming back at Bill Cooper, in my research of the older "black and white" lectures and books
    connected to this thread's title. To me, he's a man of great knowledge and integrity, as I perceive him.
    And a great way with words too.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:02 pm

4/2/2015
    There was William Cooper that stole a bunch of money and then parachuted out a jet plane.  Remember him?  I think he got away with it but maybe not.  My point is that I liked that William Cooper a whole lot better than hot air Cooper on your video.  In Management theory, you would call him an X person.  One that believes man only does good because he fears punishment. The Y person believes people are essentially good and are motivated by positive reasons.  Maybe an hour or so into the video he starts getting into his Y beliefs but I couldn't manage much beyond the 10 minute mark.
    Not saying that Ben F has it right or not, but at least he is somewhat current.....that makes it "In The News" worthy. Know what I mean. Please don't take this personal for it is not meant to be that way. I just didn't care for Mr. C.
    Bob H.

BB Gee I shouldn't have said any of this and am sorry. There are times that I am little more than a pompous a hole. This film had to be a very early one and truly does show his paranoia. Maybe he should have been paranoid, he was killed for what he had been exposing. It has been a while since I watched or listened to Mr. Cooper. He was one of the first to make public the Eisenhower connections and other stuff.
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:50 am

bobhardee wrote:4/2/2015
    There was William Cooper that stole a bunch of money and then parachuted out a jet plane.  Remember him?  I think he got away with it but maybe not.  My point is that I liked that William Cooper a whole lot better than hot air Cooper on your video.  In Management theory, you would call him an X person.  One that believes man only does good because he fears punishment. The Y person believes people are essentially good and are motivated by positive reasons.  Maybe an hour or so into the video he starts getting into his Y beliefs but I couldn't manage much beyond the 10 minute mark.
    Not saying that Ben F has it right or not, but at least he is somewhat current.....that makes it "In The News" worthy. Know what I mean. Please don't take this personal for it is not meant to be that way. I just didn't care for Mr. C.
    Bob H.

BB Gee I shouldn't have said any of this and am sorry.  There are times that I am little more than a pompous a hole.  This film had to be a very early one and truly does show his paranoia. Maybe he should have been paranoid, he was killed for what he had been exposing. It has been a while since I watched or listened to Mr. Cooper. He was one of the first to make public the Eisenhower connections and other stuff.
    Bob H.  

Thank you, bobhardee, you're a mirror to me, for your post sounds just like me, honest and maybe a bit hastily
    in giving an opinion. That's spontaneity, isn't it? With that I forgive you and myself at this moment, now Wink To be honest,
    I haven't gone all through that tubby yet. I think I should check material first 100% before posting, that's a good reminder.
    The tubby is meant as food for thought and at the same time a sketch of how the world of oppression, disclosure and contact
    is evolving, from those early bird Cooper presentations to our now. He was a trailblazer for sure, with others in his time.

I must laugh with your statement of "pompous a hole" for if there's one thing I don't perceive from you, it's that. It's not so
    bad to show up with a new shadow part or a sparkle of our star, so be just as you are with both, okay? I'm doing the best I can Lmfao
    It's what I thank mudra for, pointing at the fun and value of rubbing different styles and opinions against each other, adding
    to the flavor of discussions in this Forum. I mean including the honesty, also in respect for those differences and the people
    sharing them here. I'm still occasionally caught in a bit of perfectionism, as if a fixed status quo of a heavenly kind is best.
    So contrary to my own nature, in love with stirring the pot and making fire under the coaldron of life. Human nature Cheerful

Occasionally knocking someone over cannot be avoided almost, in the virtual world. As long as that knocking over is also felt
    as only virtual, it's not so bad. It's good excerisize for me to not take such things personal. What am I saying?Rolling Eyes
    I guess whistleblowers are in essence more complicated than less so, for there must be a strong flame for truth in them.
    Thinking for a moment how an arena for whistleblowers can become highly suspect with knots in communication and twists
    of threads and spiderwebs of suspicion and a love for suspense.

Once whistleblowers are being fought against or discussed in negative ways, as the means of making a point, it's a quagmire of
    personal interest and genuine efforts to be objective. Shakespeare's arena of life, I guess. The flame for truth in us is experienced
    in loneliness, sometimes, in the present world. Some of us here are whistleblowers in our own way, if I'm not mistaken.
    I always try to discern the person and the role in the public arena, of a whistleblower, as two different things, or stories.
    Also the role he or she is expected to fulfill, or the role that is projected on them, by friends and foes. I don't know that much
    of Bill Cooper's life story, only checked the videos with him, presented at the PC and PA fora and now in the archives.

I can imagine there's a rebel and rascal inside of Bill and it doesn't surprise me that he jumped out of a plane, hanging on to his
    parachute and the money. Lolerz Thank you for some talk in between our postings of info, bobhardee. I like that a lot.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:43 am

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Empty ET's and the New Cosmology by Steven M.Greer M.D.

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:31 am

Food for thought:

ETs and the New Cosmology
    by Steven M. Greer, M.D.
    Copyright 1995

"The universe is teeming with intelligent life. In fact, the universe itself is intelligent and alive. The multiplicity of life in the universe, while diverse, is essentially a singularity; beyond division, it exists in the unitive state, a marvelous, conscious Oneness. All that there is exists in its true nature as pure, undifferentiated, eternal Mind. And yet from the awareness of that which is relative, we find inner and outer, mind and body, good and evil, oneness and separation. Truth is often born from the contemplation of these paradoxes; both perspectives are true, but are dependent on the level of awareness of the observer.

As we ponder the universe and a new cosmology which accounts for the existence of advanced non-human life forms, the lesson of the paradox will visit us over and over again. But if we look intently with the eye of oneness, perhaps the cosmos will offer up a few of its mysteries.

Cosmological Confusion. This term best describes what happens when 20th century humans are confronted with the existence of advanced extraterrestrial life forms. For not only are these beings not human, they possess technologies which are inherently mystifying to us. It is unlikely that a people capable of interstellar travel will be using microwave signals for communication, or fossil or nuclear fuels for propulsion. Since a hologram or laser would appear magical to a human 200 years ago, a large measure of scientific and cosmological humility and patience will be needed for us to begin to understand these civilizations, their technology, and most importantly, the lessons on the nature of reality we may learn from them. Moreover, the co-existence of a non-linear, non-local and transcendental universe with the so-called ‘physical universe’ must not only be factored into our understanding of cosmology in general, but of the manifestations of advanced extraterrestrial people in particular".

Source: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/cseti-papers/581-2/
    The complete PDF document is in the attachment.
    Attachments
    Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 AttachmentETandNewCosmology.pdf
    (136 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri May 08, 2015 6:00 pm

May 8, 2015

This is a video of the March Senate hearings. It starts with a Historical review and brings things up to date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03SIe2qUDDs
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun May 10, 2015 7:00 am

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun May 10, 2015 11:04 am

Thank you  cheers bobhardee for this presentation, with equal amounts of intensity and wisdom, as I perceive this tubby.
    It's dawning on me, that what can be possibly sensed as "disturbing" in the work of Dr. Stephen Greer, at least to some part
    of my being or mind, not sure which, is a genuine appeal to our responsibility as a human species. When we've become some-
    what familiar with the ET-subject and Greer's work. When looking for the first time to a presentation of Dr. Stephen Greer,
    knowing it's backed up by a good many years of research, experience and contact of close encounters with some ET-races and
    views of their ships from afar, it's almost too much to digest or make chocolate of. Better start I think, in making oneself familiar
    with this subject. Be it of this man's work or that of others. To each his own, I guess. Not that it's meant to be chosen by those
    of us walking on different paths, finding that this subject isn't their cup of tea on a flying saucer.  Bleh

As I see it, to many ET races we're as much a threat as a hope (aren't we that to each other at times?) It's our choice which side
    we're on, while creating destructive energy and make use of it, atom or nuclear, or have a heart and practice loving kindness, in our
    creation of intentions and our way of conduct.  We're all on a Quest for Being Loved For Who we Are, aren't we? It's in finding the
    key to the door of our own heart first, where we need to pay attention and be aware of that awareness as a skill, created and
    maintained in good condition inside, in the company of common sense and humor, as I see it.

Thanks too for your post of May 8th, the Congress UFO Secret Meeting 2015. Don't know how it's secret and present for
    all of us. Some commenters of this tubby mention a wrong date is given to it. It seems of older date to them. At least it's
    good progress in how the bridge is being built between the reports of these "die hards"  and the Congress audience.
    I feel there's an opening of minds as well as hearts, I perceive the atmosphere as one of friendliness with a sense of humor.

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 4 Shine_10
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed May 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Introduction to the film "Sirius" with Dr. Stephen Greer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xgicJNQCSk

http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/

Simon Parkes and Alexandra Meadors interview 2 parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkQBjXTiMIw
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri May 22, 2015 8:49 pm

5/21/2015

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:08 pm