tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Steven Greer Contact & European Connection

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Steven Greer Contact & European Connection Empty Steven Greer Contact & European Connection

Post  Carol Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgEFH-AdETI

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Steven Greer Contact & European Connection Empty Re: Steven Greer Contact & European Connection

Post  Carol Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Steven Greer Contact & European Connection Empty Re: Steven Greer Contact & European Connection

Post  Carol Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqjTtUlLDoY
    Real UFO Footage USAF Fighter Jets vs UFO |
    OVNI (UFO) sobre Toledo Spain | UFO sightings 2016

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Carol wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgEFH-AdETI

Thank you so much for putting this up Carol. Awesome . I hope you picked up the bit about the love connection at the beginning. Anyway , i'm getting back to watching the rest of it now.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:37 pm

I expect this post will not be very welcome but I have to say that I wouldn't put too much trust in the word "love" if I were you when it comes to beings we don't really know too well.  Humans say they "love" their pets, "love" their favourite food, "love" good entertainment.  Some use it as manipulation or claim love for humanity and then spit out words of hate and dismissal for them as a whole if they don't follow their will.  Pedophiles use it to justify their usage of their victims.  In fact the 'lusty' kind will use it re their conquests when they really mean they appreciate being enabled to satisfy their own lusts, caring little for the feelings of their 'lover'.

What I'm saying is that humans tend to put their own expectations on what the user of the word means it's spoken towards them.  Anyone can say the words, but in what context are they really applying it to us?  There are, and have been, millions of 'broken hearts' around the world and throughout the centuries when someone has read too much into that one word.  It's sad but it's true and I'm sure you've witnessed it in your own experience, and maybe used the word yourself re your favourite food, pet, or whatever.  

In my view, actions speak louder than words re the claim of love. Those are what we should be paying attention to re these elusive beings. Just keep it in mind, OK.  I love you
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:43 am

Sanicle wrote:I expect this post will not be very welcome but I have to say that I wouldn't put too much trust in the word "love" if I were you when it comes to beings we don't really know too well.  Humans say they "love" their pets, "love" their favourite food, "love" good entertainment.  Some use it as manipulation or claim love for humanity and then spit out words of hate and dismissal for them as a whole if they don't follow their will.  Pedophiles use it to justify their usage of their victims.  In fact the 'lusty' kind will use it re their conquests when they really mean they appreciate being enabled to satisfy their own lusts, caring little for the feelings of their 'lover'.

What I'm saying is that humans tend to put their own expectations on what the user of the word means it's spoken towards them.  Anyone can say the words, but in what context are they really applying it to us?  There are, and have been, millions of 'broken hearts' around the world and throughout the centuries when someone has read too much into that one word.  It's sad but it's true and I'm sure you've witnessed it in your own experience, and maybe used the word yourself re your favourite food, pet, or whatever.  

In my view, actions speak louder than words re the claim of love.  Those are what we should be paying attention to re these elusive beings.  Just keep it in mind, OK.  I love you

Absolutely.
    http://theocs101ark.com/2016/02/27/gross-3/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:54 am

This presentation is with dr. Stephen Greer in suit showing he's a redhead Cheerful
    The energy coming from him, or through him, is very beautiful as I perceive it.
    The meditation at the start is profound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjj5q55BaqQ

Today is a day of great revelation and connecting of dots, for me.
    It's clarifying much of my attitude here, of late. I can see why things went the way they went, my role in it.
    Second childhood, here I come Cheerful Living in the UK offers me a whole new perspective on parts of
    myself that were in slumberland... wonderland. In a strange way it's the ancient rocks and stones in the red
    earth here, that support me breaking through the sound barrier, so to speak. BOOMMM... oh, hello! Cheerful

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:54 am

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:30 pm