tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Eartheart
NANUXII
firefly
mudra
malletzky
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
Carol
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
14 posters

The Event

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Event - Page 6 Empty Re: The Event

Post  Carol Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:07 am

Excellent links Bob.. thought provoking too. I had a several hour conversation with Delores Cannon back in 1996 after I had read her books and was curious as to her deep hy hypnosis technique she used  to take people deeper down for more info. She was a fascinating woman.

Next, having listened to Richard Allen Miller, the physicist who did interviews with Kerry Cassidy, it would seem the EVENT will be solar, but not an ELE from what I could figure out. That is based on some of what Gene Decode had talked about. He also mentioned that the 5D earth was already in existence and had a real photo he took of it's sun. Supposedly our earth is now at the 4D level waiting for humans to catch up.. hmm? Shocked

There is so much speculation with all of this.  Investigator  Such as the sun's micro nova upcoming event. Is that the trigger for human spiritual evolution? Would it also destroy all the AL, clones and demonic creatures it comes in contact with?

Gene discussed what would be the trigger for our sun in one of his recent interviews. Meanwhile, there are numerous earth changes going on including numerous volcanic activity, quakes, megga storms..  Brrr  and a probable pole shift. Scary S**t. Dutchsinse has a lot of info on the quakes, volcanism and upcoming pole shift.

As for the ELE.. that seems more in line with the DS planned pandemics and probable upcoming famines. Of course, earth changes always play into that and if indeed there is a pole shift..  Crazy Happy hang onto your hat.  lol!

There has been chatter then when this happens, much will happen in a very short period of time.  Makes sense if its a pole shift and micro nova. Personally.. it's still a mystery as to how it all will unfold.

It's a delight to see you posting.   Double Thumbs Up  Thank you for rejoining us. Cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:11 pm

12/11/2023
    Thank you so much for that feedback. It was very much appreciated.

God bless D. Cannon's soul. She didn't start the current movement but her writings continue to have an impact on what's gong on today.
    As far as Beyond Majestic, I wanted to see that presentation when it first came out and was so glad to see it pop up on You Tube.

I appreciate the forum that you have provided and the people who meet here.
    Bob H.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:54 pm

12/11/2023

I scroll back through this site and you find a record of every time someone said...the big ones coming. It's amazing.  There was this year and then that year....   It also makes me realize what a gulpe I am.  I know I have been wrong before but this time , it's different. Yeah right? No I really mean it's different and the prophets are popping up all over the planet with the same message.

Bob H
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:53 pm

12/13/23

It's time to sort things out.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:58 am

12/16/2023

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:12 pm

"12/11/2023

I scroll back through this site and you find a record of every time someone said...the big ones coming. It's amazing. There was this year and then that year.... It also makes me realize what a gulpe I am. I know I have been wrong before but this time , it's different. Yeah right? No I really mean it's different and the prophets are popping up all over the planet with the same message."

I can so relate to this Bob. However, I think the thing that is coming that can't be stopped is a mini nova.. which supposedly is suppose to raise humanities spiritual frequency. Wouldn't that be be a pleasant surprise.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:25 pm

12/16/23

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:26 am

https://youtu.be/kPC-2HYzvSo?si=Ay_RuAD8HnuR5g40
    Humanity's DNA Will Change Forever Around Dec. 21st!! Upcoming Solar Wave Explained In Simple Terms
    So many will be left behind.. no 5th dimension upgrade for them. Energy shift beginning now.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:47 pm

12/30/2023

It hard to believe but 12/29 came and went and life goes on as it always has.   I was hoping for more. However, thanks to a post on NDE, I was reminded that God is in charge so roll with the flow baby.
    Tomorrow is 123123.   Something...now sure what but it deserves to happen on 123123.  Here's an interesting confirmation of what 2024 will bring.

Happy New Year everyone.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:48 am

This is important as well.

https://youtu.be/oIJpz1FNcXI

https://youtu.be/wQ7VFh_D2Mw

https://youtu.be/O0YsQcwFVAk

https://youtu.be/8NH19i0Lznc

https://youtu.be/oIJpz1FNcXI

Live Updates: Global Schumann Resonance 27/01/24
    https://twitter.com/_/status/1751332403954798799

https://weather.plus/solar-cycle-p7.php
    Solar cycle 7 before 1750
    ▸Archive
    The 7th solar cycle before 1750 lasted from July 1679 to January 1695 and reached its maximum in January 1685. The cycle has taken 120 months (10 years). The sun increased its intensity over a period of 66 months (5.5 years) and declined over the following 54 months (4.5 years).

https://youtu.be/mDL9wt1CBFk

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:05 pm

Blimey this thread is still going Blink
    The event that never happens but the thread runs for 9 years
    lol!

That idiot sadhguru has lost all credibility since he started pushing the jab, obviously not a good man
    I used to listen to him and Deepak Chopra but never will again, bad bad people

Which god to speak of Bob? The one with a white beard surrounded by a gang of angels or a Norse god?
    Maybe a different one, plenty to choose from Lolerz

Sorry to be a bit negative but if an event is going to happen we need to make it so not rely on made up gods or aliens.
    Surely that should be pretty obvious after 9 years ???
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:11 pm

2/29/2024
    Good afternoon everyone.
    Yes the thread The Event has been going on for a long time. I believe that an Event is coming and that it is much more imminent than ever. About a year ago, I had a vison that when the event comes, many will die. While driving I was praying asking if it was necessary for so many people to die. I'm not sure if I asked for a sign but I sure got one. A bird that was flying up on my left side who had made it high enough to avoid a crash with me turned and hit the windshield dead center. So hard was the hit that for a short time there was an imprint made. The awareness that then came to mind was that in order for the aliens to come help with survival of man, there will have to be some terible event that will happens on this planet. Is that crazy talk? Well maybe. But I know what I saw. I know what my instincts say. I don't hear voices or have visual hallucinations. I believe that much older and advanced civilizations who help create us, and have monitored us, now what to begin to establish trade relations. In order to do such, our vibration needs to match theirs. Is now the time? I don't know. I do know that there are not a lot of places to discuss stuff like this and I am very grateful for all those who put in countless hours to make this site available.

Love, Peace, and Hope to all.

Bob H.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:55 am

Why would aliens help?
    Why haven't they helped before instead of letting us be controlled by the psychopaths that are running the world at the moment ?
    They didn't do anything to stop the masses from being injected

IMO Having faith in a god or an alien to save the day is daft and a sure way to end up dead like all the civilizations that have been before
    The likes of schwab even tell us they are going to reset us

God or the aliens love you but they are going to let gates & co kill you Lmao
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:13 am

Swanny wrote:Why would aliens help?
    Why haven't they helped before instead of letting us be controlled by the psychopaths that are running the world at the moment ?
    They didn't do anything to stop the masses from being injected

IMO Having faith in a god or an alien to save the day is daft and a sure way to end up dead like all the civilizations that have been before
    The likes of schwab even tell us they are going to reset us

God or the aliens love you but they are going to let gates & co kill you  Lmao

So true. Perhaps they are hoping we will help ourselves. However, the Event is coming up soon.. really soon, likely April.

I'm kind of hoping it will take out all the clones, lizard shaping Reptilians, lizard Viril body snatchers, Satanists and all of their ilk.. but again, a world-wide consciousness spiritual upgrade would go a long way for making my day. Maybe even a portal into the 5th dimension might be fun to think about.

Nice to see you posting Swanny. Cheers Toast

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:35 pm

Hi Mudra Flowers

The event if it's going to happen needs to happen soon. 9 years after the thread started and we're still waiting.
    I'm not getting any younger and can't live forever Laugh

I'm bored of playing this game, if a portal opened I'd be first through it Freedom
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:08 pm

The Event - Page 6 P8206428_b_h9_aa
    Carol wrote:Excellent links Bob.. thought provoking too. I had a several hour conversation with Delores Cannon back in 1996 after I had read her books and was curious as to her deep hy hypnosis technique she used  to take people deeper down for more info. She was a fascinating woman.

Next, having listened to Richard Allen Miller, the physicist who did interviews with Kerry Cassidy, it would seem the EVENT will be solar, but not an ELE from what I could figure out. That is based on some of what Gene Decode had talked about. He also mentioned that the 5D earth was already in existence and had a real photo he took of it's sun. Supposedly our earth is now at the 4D level waiting for humans to catch up.. hmm?  Shocked

There is so much speculation with all of this.  Investigator  Such as the sun's micro nova upcoming event. Is that the trigger for human spiritual evolution? Would it also destroy all the AI, clones and demonic creatures it comes in contact with?

Gene discussed what would be the trigger for our sun in one of his recent interviews. Meanwhile, there are numerous earth changes going on including numerous volcanic activity, quakes, megga storms..  Brrr  and a probable pole shift. Scary S**t. Dutchsinse has a lot of info on the quakes, volcanism and upcoming pole shift.

As for the ELE.. that seems more in line with the DS planned pandemics and probable upcoming famines. Of course, earth changes always play into that and if indeed there is a pole shift..  Crazy Happy hang onto your hat.  lol!

There has been chatter then when this happens, much will happen in a very short period of time.  Makes sense if its a pole shift and micro nova. Personally.. it's still a mystery as to how it all will unfold.

It's a delight to see you posting.   Double Thumbs Up  Thank you for rejoining us. Cheers
    Swanny wrote: Mudra  Flowers The event if it's going to happen needs to happen soon. 9 years after the thread started and we're still waiting.
    I'm not getting any younger and can't live forever. Laugh I'm bored of playing this game, if a portal opened I'd be first through it.
     Freedom
    WAITING NINE YEARS, SWANNY?!
    SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING
    FOR TWO-THOUSAND YEARS.
    THE MISSING LINK.

The Event - Page 6 Stargate-sg-1

bobhardee likes this post

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:05 pm

2/6/2024

It is said that those who don't know their history are destined to repeat it.   Maybe we need to study the past to see what is coming.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:22 pm

March 1. 2024

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:26 pm