tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
wingmanof light
orthodoxymoron
giovonni
anomalous cowherd
Carol
MargueriteBee
reality=check
mudra
burgundia
monique
eMonkey
Anchor
Micjer
CetaceousOne
Floyd
19 posters

Do you think ther will be an event near or on 2012?

Poll

What?

[ 2 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_left11%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_left0%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_left0%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_left5%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_left21%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_left11%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_left42%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_right [42%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_left10%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 19
    Floyd
    Floyd

Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Empty Do you think ther will be an event near or on 2012?

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Im interested in the thoughts of the misted ones..Where do we stand. We are obviously drawn together for a reason but what cuts the cheese for us individualy. How are we the same but different? Please leave your thoughts.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Empty Re: Do you think ther will be an event near or on 2012?

Post  CetaceousOne Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:54 pm

I voted for ascension, but where is the selection for "All of the above"?

I think there is a shift in consciousness occurring as we speak, and we may experience
    a thing or two along the way that is related. It is all tied together.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Empty Re: Do you think ther will be an event near or on 2012?

Post  Micjer Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:15 pm

What I would like to see and what I think will happen are two different things. There are so many whistleblowers/websites that seem " to know," that turn out to be frauds, it is hard to know what is coming.

Skeptics point to another y2k. Geez there wasn't this kind of weather and earth changes back then.

I voted for pole shift and new world. Something is a changing that is for sure because it has already started.
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 am

Not sure what to vote. I am pedantic and obsessive compulsive so its a real bugger.

What I think is going to happen around 2012 is that the ongoing process by which the EARTH ascends will reach a kind of tipping point. That does not say anything about the humans living on her at the time.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:38 am

Don't Panic, I vote fot a bowl of Petunia's and a Whale, spontaneously coming into existence.

If it were on the list "Spiritual Enlightenment for all" would get my vote.
    monique
    monique

Post  monique Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:05 am

Friends, I will be repetitive and say what I always say: the turn is already happening. It's all in our daily lives and on the Internet. We are different and the same, because people from the Mists, makes me feel better and renews my hopes of a better world in every way. Good Sunday to all. Best regards. Monique.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:11 am

Somehow I am not really interested....what will be, will be. I stay positive.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:39 am

Over the last few months I have been experiencing being able to completely switch this whole matrix off . I would then find myself surrounded by blackness while remaining aware of simply Being. I can say that in that state there is neither loss nor a sense of lack .
    We are in a game for which we wish a positive outcome but the fact remains that whatever this outcome may be it won't change anything to our core essence . It will neither add nor take away from it .
    So I won't look for what will be but rather pay attention and nurture what is always there , that is our foundation , our connection to Source and that we can feel through our Heart.
    I believe that what is desirable is a Soul shift from living in the dream to waking up from it .

Love Always
    mudra
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:11 am

It's gonna be the same as usuale just a different day. We're all just be a few years older working the same tread mill. We're still gonna be shafted by those that do the shafting which ironically is our collective selves.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 am

life is a series of ups and downs. We've been on a downhill slide for ages, now we are going back up. Just don't let anyone fool you into believing the down will last forever.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:11 pm

I'm still musing over this as the future is so mutable it's anyones guess. And that is just what it is at some levels. A guess.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:41 pm

How about this Tuesday? Busy? a lunar eclipse at solstice is a tad unusual ... http://www.constancedemby.com/newsletter.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:07 pm

The quakes have started.. I expect more in this window.. over 7. Jim Berkland thought possibly 8 or 9 given how the various factors are similar to what happened in Chili last February. Sumatra quake was this time of year as well. Perhaps after the 21st around the 23rd.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Lots of this happening!cheers
    sunny
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Light-energy_exchange_with_heart_and_brain
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:12 pm

I see we are running at 40% same as usual. Can you define USUAL?

Usual to what we are getting now or in the past. If it is now I would say the answer should be earth changes without ascension!

In my books earth changes are already in full progress.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Don't Panic, I vote for a bowl of Petunia's and a Whale, spontaneously coming into existence.

We would need a vast Improbability Field for that...... Wink
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:21 am

Still wondering what the people that voted for same as usual, were thinking! Same as today with wild earth changes, or same as y2k?
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:54 pm

I find that same as usual is consistent with my previous message - so I have cast my vote - lol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:10 pm

So far - I'm the only one who's voted 'Disclosure'. I think we're at least half-way through disclosure - especially for anyone who is even half-heartedly researching Aliens and UFO's. The general public will undoubtedly get the sanitized version - and a lot of people might not even care. Then - we'll probably spend the rest of the century arguing and fighting over what we found out. We might even get our act together by the Year 2100 - but I wouldn't count on it. I keep thinking that no matter what we do, and no matter what we find out - things are going to continue to be difficult for most people. Things have been so out of control for so long - that it's going to take a long time to really turn things around.
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:12 pm

HI I picked Ufo. Call it Intuition.
    This clip is how i feel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGw3iuh82jo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te6qG4yn-Ps
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Do you think the olympic games in London will still go ahead..Just a side thought. Interesting results in the votes so far..keep em coming.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:15 pm

I still haven't voted but do know that in one timeline parts of Washington DC will be underwater at the beginning of 2013. Now what could happen that would cause that. And by the way, one of our regular guests is located at the Capital in Denver, Colorado. Imagine that?

Personally, I think we have a bang up good earth changes thread. They may be monitoring it to help gage when incoming residents will take flight. lol!

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:29 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:So far - I'm the only one who's voted 'Disclosure'.

I'm sure some of Us didn't Vote for that as It was implied in some of the other selections as being an indirect result of those occurrences...

Please let Me explain...

-//-

- Alien Invasion > Implys Disclosure.

- Ascension > Implys Disclosure.

- Interdimensional Aliens with Pole Shift > Implys Disclosure.

-//-

This why I chose Ascension as it would include most of what We've been working on...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? Empty hi

Post  wingmanof light Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:07 pm

I am not sure.I thought UFO then again if some up us are ready for Ascension might we go and miss the rest of events might be a great idea. I had thought their might be a wile some woke up. Before the rest and help others for what is to come Enough of us thou that are on the path.like a wile before the big wake up happens to maybe do things wonder to show some that are so close.
    santa
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:15 pm

I haven't voted . It's part of my attitude at this moment . As the song says " Que sera' sera' ". Everything is possible , but nothing is certain . I lean towards a real horrible 2011 . People should consider having a bet each way and be prepared for the worst .

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:05 pm