tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Mercuriel
mudra
Sanicle
Micjer
B.B.Baghor
9 posters

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney Empty Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:34 pm

This exquisite animation movie is the original Fantasia Walt Disney production from around the 40's last 20th century. Hopefully it shows here, but to me the quality is mostly showing in the handmade images and animations, the mixing of orchestra, players, music instruments and sound vibration patterns, all presented in a (handcrafty) way that is endearing, amusing and pleasing to the senses.

Still going strong is Mickey Mouse playing his sorcerer's apprentice role on music of Tsjaikovski's Nutcracker Suite. The conductor of the orchestra is announcing the chapters, in formal outfit and correctly pronounced words, which was the norm at that time. He explains the making of .......       At some point he receives a handshake from apprentice Mickey.  

Now you know why I chose the Avatar with Mickey Mouse, a filmstill of this movie, during my former BroomBroom membership. Enjoy!

B.B.Baghor
    Micjer
    Micjer

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney Empty Re: Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney

Post  Micjer Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Blocked here in Canada on copyright grounds.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney Empty Re: Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:53 am

Crying or Very sad  Can't watch it here either.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Blocked for me too.
    I found it here  Cheerful :  Arrow http://watch32.com/movies-online/fantasia-1940-4330

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Wow, that's very kind of you, dear Mudra.

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney Dartmo10

B.B.Baghor sunny 
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:51 am

Please take a look at this Video about Erotica in Disney Movies and Media but as You do - Mute the Soundtrack as the Soundtrack to this Video is Techno and Loud. Simply put - The Visuals are more important.

Please indulge Me on this and It will change Your opinion - Bank on that.

Hot

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:32 am

Wow, that's all a bit horrifying, isn't it.  Shocked   I doubt I ever would have noticed unless it was pointed out thus, although some were still a bit too subtle for me, like the red muppet.  Question  Mind you, given my mind-set, if I had have noticed any of these things back in the day I would've just thought, "Good grief, how did that artist get that past the final production people? What a creep to put that in there. He'll get sacked for sure if they ever catch him."

I think this video below makes the whole sordid situation even more clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=849iOb-2bgU

Thanks for the heads up Mercuriel.  (And I hope you keep posting more often  I love you )
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:26 am

I may be wrong but as far as I know these Disney movies containing subliminal messages all came out long after Disney's death in 1966.

The usual ones that are cited are :

The Rescuers ( 1977)

This contains two frames of a topless model. They are in the scene when Bernard and Bianca fly down through the city on the albatross.

The Little Mermaid ( 1989)

At the start of the movie when King Triton swoops down over the people, you can see Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy among the crowd.

There is also some suggestion that in the scene where Eric and Ursula are about to get married, the priest has an erection. However, there is equally as much suggestion that in fact what can be seen is merely his knee.

On the subject of hidden erotica in Disney movies, we should mention the cover art for The Little Mermaid. Many people have commented that the tower looks rather phallic! The artist apparently fully intended for the tower to look like a penis, although when he had finished the cover, he realised that it was actually a bit too obvious. The artwork was sent for approval with the assumption that some changes would be required, but no such request was ever made and so the cover was released with a not-very-hidden phallus on it.

The Lion King ( 1994)

In the scene where Simba watches his father die, the word “SEX” is briefly formed in the clouds above his head. Some observers think that the hidden word is actually the letters “SFX”, referring to Disney's Special Effects department. Perhaps those artists are still having their underground revolution.

Aladdin ( 1992)

Aside from the many in-jokes, some people believe they can hear Aladdin say “Good teenagers take off your clothes” in one scene. Is this an intentionally hidden message, or does it just sound like that’s what he’s saying? You decide!

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? ( 1988)

More hidden Disney erotica. This time, there is a distinctly “Basic Instinct” type shot when Jessica Rabbit bounces out a Taxi - it only lasts for two frames. And as the artist’s revolution continues, Disney Chief Executive Michael Eisner’s home telephone number appears plastered on a Toon Town wall!

Two different eras I would say. The original Fantasia movie came out in 1940.

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:59 am

Disney was a likely a 33rd Degree Mason (And of a likely higher Degree than will ever be made Public) and was well involved in the "Great Work" as their Plan has come to be known.

Walt Disney, on the other hand, was actually a member of DeMolay while growing up, and later, Disney authorized Mickey Mouse to be made an honorary DeMolay member, the only group Mickey ever belonged to, according to PhoenixMasonry.org.

During the 1950s Disneyland sponsored various clubs for its employees, including a knitting club, a shooting club, a skiing club, bowling and softball teams, and, curiously, a Masonic club, presumably for employees who were Freemasons. A blogger who collects memorabilia from Disneyland and other theme and amusement parks recently posted this photo of a Disneyland Masonic Club name badge

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney Masonic1

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney Masonic2

FYI...

DeMolay International (Also known as the Order of DeMolay), founded in Kansas City, Missouri, in 1919, is an international organization for young men ages 12 to 21. DeMolay derives its name from Jacques de Molay, the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar. DeMolay was incorporated in the 1990s and is classified by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization holding a group exemption letter.

And so It has been said by many that this is after Walt died but He still had the Club built nonetheless and it was finished even though He did die.

Now even if We cite that these Movies and Media came out after He died - They are still loaded with Erotic Imagery at any rate and so therefore to Me - A Wolf in Sheep's clothing is still a Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Sorry to burst a Bubble here but sometimes thats how I roll.  Like a Window - So shall Ye see ALL that  has fallen upon My Path...

Harp

Much Love to You all in this...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Thank you Mercuriel.
    This was most instructive.

study 

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney Empty Ouch.... ! A bubble bursting and a new one created to convince us not to see it as as such?

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Thanks Mudra, for your post reflecting on Walt Disneys movie/cartoon perversions being created long after Disneys death and the making of Fantasia. Although there's "proof of dark esoteric knowledge" for those who long to find it, in the choice of crocodiles as "bad guys" in one of the themes, I find more humor than agression and no signs of perversion in this, to me, beautiful piece of art.

Today I was munching on why I didn't feel good about the direction this thread is taking and I decided to reply tonight. How nice to see you have done some of the work I intended to do myself Wink 

I'm still munching on how to go about it, in my reply to the direction this thread is taking. I wonder, Mercuriel, if those images in your posts here, with proof of Disneys "reptile reputation" can be constructed with the purpose of disqualifying the man. For whatever reason I cannot imagine yet, if ever. How to discern what's informative or dis-informative? I'm doubtful of imagery on the Wishing Well of Wonders nowadays. Am I refusing to accept the bursting of the bubble, the one you mention in your post, Mercuriel?

I find such an increase of mind programming, dressed as common sense and diamonds, nowadays. For example yesterday, Sunday, I turned the radio on with nature topics, nature walking talks and voice mail reports of people seeing the first signs of spring in animals and plants. To my surprise, a whatsapp was discussed for kids. This is a creation of a woman who was interviewed in that program. She explained this as her way to "sneak kids into nature by the use of their smartphone".
    "Parents don't know how to inspire their kids to be interested" was her conclusion. "After all, these kids are the nature guardians of the future" is what she said.

The radio reporter actually went (in 3D) with 2 boys to the forest and a virtual game showed the presence of a deer, a swine or an owl on one of their smartphone's screen. No actual presence is meant here, just a virtual one, mind you! One of the boys acted according the rules of this game and ran 30 meters on the forest path, away from the reporter. This was meant to educate the deer, to show the animal that it had to run in order to survive. After the running was done, the boy earned points. How far can you go to disconnect from nature? is what I asked myself, in amazed disgust.

And as some of you may know of my love/hate relationship with the virtual world online, I used the contact-form of that radio-programs website and wrote to the reporters "It's my opinion that only through the felt sense, the senses in action, in real life/nature situations and activity, that children are (learn to be) guardians of nature, in the future." I hope to share their response to me soon.

Back to this thread on Fantasia now...... I will share my feelings and thoughts with you and hope to be corrected on where my trailblazing goes awry or in regression..... ehhh.... digression  Big Grin 3 

I'm pondering the relevance and importance of finding out the bad guys aka Illuminati aka ....... you name it. In a way I grow very weary of all this pointing at... and publishing... to what goal or purpose is this done? Haven't we come far enough now, in revealing what's wrong in the world, of Illuminati and Nocturnati? Don't we know by now that on this planet, in the present condition of free will, EVERYTHING CAN BE TURNED TO PERVERSION be it truth or love or nature?
    Am I alone in this here?

"The lie is different on every level" is what our Scottish whistleblower (what's his name again?) revealed, during his contacts with NASA. He's the guy who studied the "face on the moon" and uses his intelligence to disclose the truth on as much levels as possible, if ever that can be done.

(the following words are partly quotations from my earlier posts to Bobhardee, who mentions "the shining diamonds in our character" in one of his)
    I'm learning in the School of Life. I truly believe that by sharing our daily earthly experiences, from a personal viewpoint, we show our shining diamonds in our character, in a way that strengthens our connection, our human kindness toward ourselves and each other and it beautifies our presence here in the MoA as a group in an inspiring and supportive way, beneficial to the work we do in our soul, the place where our shining diamonds reside.

We're part of our solar system in every cell of our body and although we may be in transition, moving back and forth between the 3rd, 4th and 5th dimension  Lawless  Harp I welcome your experiences here in a "down to earth" manner. We're living it, like love can only be lived and by doing so we find out what works for us and what not. To each of us that may be different things, to make it even more complex to the mind, but beautifully bewildering to the heart. How that lesson speaks to me now!
    To each his own  Cheerful 

I dream of a world in which we embody our soul, support each other in achieving that and express it, in order to live... and post..... more happy and loving together. Sharing about our motions and steps toward well being and the fulfilling of our lives, that perpeteum mobile, and how we arrive at our points of view and conclusions.

In that same dream I need to accept that one step at a time IS the only way to achieve that.
    Much of my boldness is best taken with a grain of salt. To me this you tubbie is one of the most sincere and compact messages "by love itself":

sunny B.B.Baghor

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:51 am

Beautifully expressed BB.  Thubs Up  This line in particular I love.......
    I find such an increase of mind programming, dressed as common sense and diamonds, nowadays.
    I must say that I find it difficult to swallow the assumption that often seems to be made that because someone is a member of the Freemasons he is automatically 'bad' also. I'm sure there are many, many that are not and do do the charitable work freely that they are said to do.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:58 pm

From own experience I learned that if you dig for evil it gets deeper and deeper : there is no bottom
    And if you look for beauty it gets higher and higher : there is no top .
    Wether on a personal level or on a broad planetary cosmic level both exists, both are real, both need to be confronted.
    I would say let's be brave enough and dig in that dirt as necessary. But while doing so let's not build a wall so high that we don't see the light any longer.
    Over the years of that short life of mine I have met diggers and sky climbers and others somewhere in between, I have met blind people too.
    The diggers showed to me how far human cruelty and perversity can reach and the sky climbers reminded me we are more, there is hope. With the blind ones I don't know ...

All I know a true feeling of joy arises in me when I myself or others are able to turn obstacles the other way around whatever it takes ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI4svJnSG_0

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:34 am

Seriously My Sister - Its not that the Info I pass along burdens Me or is meant to burden others. I was an avid Watcher of Disney as a Youth but alas - The Info presented no longer burdens Me if I display it to Thee...

I have presented the Info as I was beckoned to. Do with It what Thou wilst. I now bow out of this Conversation...

Thubs Up

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:14 am

But you'll keep posting here on the forum (and not leave us again) won't you Mercuriel........yes???  bounce   You always have such interesting info to offer.   Flowers

And as Mudra suggests, we do need to hear 'both sides' of any story ...... especially as it's put out there on the www ..... in order to kindle discernment and be able to find the middle ground, or path.  It's only when one goes too far one way or the other that we can be deceived, either falling into soul-sucking fear patterns or 'rising' too far into unrealistic escapism to remain grounded.

IMO to become aware of all the different 'sides' to any 'story' that's presented in this reality is to be given the gift of being able to choose from amongst them the path that we feel is right for us in our hearts. We can't do that with clarity if we don't know all the facts that pertain to a situation or belief. Thus the beauty of forums such as this.  I love you 

Last edited by Sanicle on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:00 am

People are drawn to meaning. And as long as your unconscious this will be. Do you know your unconscious?

The unconscious talks to your conscious through dreaming, but life is not dreaming. What keeps a dream alive? Archetypes with emotions and there is nothing stronger, but matter. The deepest parts of the ocean are emotions and the height of intellect is the mountains. Mans technocracy is meant to give you meaning, but through fantasy. Which it does very well with Hollywood.

What is not Hollywood?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Sanicle wrote:But you'll keep posting here on the forum (and not leave us again) won't you Mercuriel........yes???  bounce   You always have such interesting info to offer.   Flowers

And as Mudra suggests, we do need to hear 'both sides' of any story ...... especially as it's put out there on the www ..... in order to kindle discernment and be able to find the middle ground, or path.  It's only when one goes too far one way or the other that we can be deceived, either falling into soul-sucking fear patterns or 'rising' too far into unrealistic escapism to remain grounded.  

IMO to become aware of all the different 'sides' to any 'story' that's presented in this reality is to be given the gift of being able to choose from amongst them the path that we feel is right for us in our hearts.  We can't do that with clarity if we don't know all the facts that pertain to a situation or belief.  Thus the beauty of forums such as this.  I love you 

Dito  Thubs Up 
    Mercuriel my dear Brother your presence here is so much appreciated.
    I find it a blessing when you come around our camp fire.

Much Love for You
     Hugs 

mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:19 am

Oh Yes - Have no worries about that. I am back to posting and lurking just like My usual self.

Investigator

What I meant moreso was that I'd displayed what I'd come into this Post to display and that I would now bow out so as to not derail the Original Poster's Thread.

By all means please carry on...

Musical

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney Empty Thank you for sharing your views!

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:02 pm

Flowers Thank you for sharing your views, Mudra, Mercuriel and Sanicle! I haven't met you yet and I do hope to better understand where you're coming from, Mercuriel.
    It's both ways... you don't know me either ;)At this time of my life, I'm dividing my time in the upperworld and underworld, going through vast changes,
    similar to the fate of our solar system as a whole. And maybe yours too? All rules fly out of the window, as I see it.
    In 2010, the first day of that year, my birthday, I exclaimed to myself "From now on I will come out of the closet and show all of my faces and all of my masks"
    This happens to be a huge prophecy to myself, orders from my being.... ha ha.... what humour!
    It's in full swing!

Going from jester boldness to Calimero helplessness, to wise woman, to dawn and moon, to blue skies and sun and clouds, to going almost crazy and overwhelmed senses.
    To bravely go where no one has gone before....uhmmm, meaning myself..... standing up for myself, with great results and to utter simple statements that are cheered
    by the listener. And me. Help.... ! Don't know how to do it, no control or prediction works for me anymore and I feel strongly that it's meant to be this way.
    I'm inventing a new me, I'm growing back to the cradle and disappear in a flash some day, or so it feels  Wink sometimes.
    My childhood catches up with me and I'm in the mood for just being playful, loved, cuddled and nurtured to pieces  Very Happy Being speechless is welcome too.
    And not having to deal with serious stuff..... meant for grownups, like conspiracy theories and an artificial moon.

In daily life I'm training for Selfemployed Caretaker, making a business plan, network and start a new way of work for an income.
    Just before closing my working life officially, quite a challenge. Joining fun and being at ease with my work and income, is my focus.
    As soon as I was organised, at the start of 2013, to prepare and secure my transition:
    leaving Holland for the S.W. of UK, the economy started collapsing in Holland and as a professional child-minder I had to leave 3 families in 1 year (2013).
    Imagine one of the parents losing the job, staying at home? No need for me anymore.

In a way you could say I need to be focussing on 3D life and practicalities, that's probably why I am weary of a certain kind of virtual knowledge and doubtfull
    of its value, for me. I've had an intense delving into that world of conspiracies, as a transcriptwriter for Project Avalon, once upon a time......
    and after an initial bewilderment, I consciously chose to be responsible for knowing the content of those whistleblowers interviews.
    And the implications of that knowledge being out in the open too.

Amidst this change I am healthy as a squirl, full of beans, no shortage whatsoever. No worries or loose ends in my life, really.
    It's all in my thoughts, my old programs in the DNA. Isn't it funny? I feel better now, having said this. I promise I will step more lightly here and be at ease,
    taking my time to travel further into and through the Mists of Avalon. It's like I said before....
    to each his own ;)all in due time..... flowering daffodils from Holland for you.

☀B.B.Baghor
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Speaking of dreaming has anyone noticed that they have had an increased in the number of dreams in the last couple weeks. I sure have and they are all very vivid and most are an expansion of the dream I spoke of earlier. Which was that the off-worlders come and establish trade here on this planet and bring advances in education, medicine, etc.
    Last night I dreamed that there was a special program the off-worlders have to de-frag your brain. You know like you de-frag a computer so that it will run faster. They had something that could help you think faster and more accurately. For children, they allowed my two grandsons, ages 10, to hook this program so that within 10 minutes they had completed all the requirements for high school and much like a computer, they could pull up the information without any issue. For all the different professional disciplines, there were programs that much like the way you program your computer, you could hook up to and within minutes, your brain was down loaded with all sorts of information. It was a cool dream. For my daughter's boyfriend, they hooked him up and he came off popping off all sorts of mathematical formulas that are way beyond anything he can do now. It had everything in the dream but the Scarecrow out of the Wizard of Oz singing....If I only had a brain. I could go on but you get the idea. Sooooo has anyone of you been having any kind of dreams like this or not.
    Bob H
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney Empty The dreamer and the dream.... Mount Never Rest

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:38 am

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney Egmond11
    Writing in the sand.....

Thank you for your comments and views. A rainbow of colors in points of view, that's the sky I love to see above the MoA. I so love to be in this forum as if we’re physical in it, including our daily life here and who we are in it, is most welcome to me. Thubs Up 

Your post, Magamud, to me, is philosophical and doesn’t say or show anything about who you are in it. I don’t mean disrespect, just sharing how I feel about it.               This subject may be interesting only for a small amount of members. Or none maybe? Please say so, for me it’s helpful to know you better and to discern if I can and if I grow goosebumps to much, in your midst..... I mean the mists. It’s not my intention to dwell on this topic of the virtual nature, for a great length of time.

I need to be clear on this: I am not against the existence of computers and other virtual gadgets. These are just tools….. useful for communicating, sharing information and to be in touch or visible, like with the webcam, in whatever way.....ha ha, ahem.
    Sabina 

I am sooooooo much in favor of the merging of the physical and the spiritual world, online here. In essence, what I mean to convey here is about the awareness of our physicality and senses, while being online.Band 

I believe in one conspiracy theory, based on my observations in the 3D world around me. Yes, I am in the 3D world ;)That theory is, that a certain party is designing a world of virtual entertainment in order to keep us satisfied and content, in exchange for our awareness of our body and ability of having a say in whatever it is in our life. Allowing the web to dictate and rule our life. In other words, a use of mind control in order to close down our influence on it, by our growing addicted to entertainment of an illusionary nature.

The result is that we grow weary of our physicality and our senses, due to the pain of having to accept the pain, the emprisonment of physicality, to be in a human body as an eternal spiritual being. To me, freedom is the conscious acceptance of that physical/spirit-condition, through understanding and with the help of our awareness, of being a creator ourselves and evolve and grow toward the fulfillment of my/our/planet Earths dream, or our solar system as a whole.
    Eagle 
    We’re always present in any moment of our life and in that way we cannot deny the choice we have in moving along with that “certain” party’s virtual design, or let it be.
    I think that the rainbow of dimensions, called “hierarchy” when viewed at from within duality consciousness… resulted in powergames, bringing into existence many designs of mind control and (the creation of?) conspiracy theories.

Mind you, in my point of view, duality consciousness is as necessary a tool as our free will is to the ability in us to create and find out what works for us. It’s all about discernment. My “yes” to this and “no” to that in judgement, oils the warmachine and keeps it going.

Once, one of my teachers said “There are 2 ways to find the truth. Either you go with the flow or you swim against it in order to arrive at its source” I think I’m doing the latter ;)To find truth is my drive and the truth that I share here, now, is related to my belief system and present state.

I welcome your views on virtual communications and the value of conspiracy theories, the truth that you find and found in them, by exploring and discerning. Foremost their impact on your life, your views of life and the choices you make.

Please try to reply in a sense that your whole being is involved, with daily life practice in the back of your mind. I am referring to my blue words in an earlier post here in this thread. I have no say, nor a right to impose on any of your personal choices. That's not the purpose of my communications her in the MoA.

Your suggestions, comments and advise are most welcome. I am questioning myself, aware of my judgement, my "no" ..... why I have a "holy fire” of anger when I witness the fleeting presence of people around me, due to their being present in the virtual world much. To me it’s obvious in many signs and it works out in a loss of quality in human interaction and a disconnection from our autonomy, a loss of our awareness of being an original human being with a soul. In other words…..a loss of self-reflection.

I can see how the attitude of some people grows into a strange sort of glazed - eyes -absence, in remarks such as "Oops…. what's happening now? Am I doing this?" when spoiling hot chocolate on another’s white blouse, walking away disconcerned.

I find it in the casual attitude of shop-employers and those in service in general at the counter or on the phone. In my view, the school/care system is falling apart due to that “system” becoming disconnected from a human face that is alive and expressive and the acknowledgement of each of us as an original with specific talents. The chalkboard is replaced by a digital screen, eyes of kids are glued to it and in the evening it's more of the same.

In Holland we have a favorite word each year, as a result of a contest and a couple of years ago this word was “unfriending” : to delete a friend on Facebook and on your mobile phone, while sitting besides him in the classroom. In the most extreme sense, it’s showing in the shocking news, since a couple of years: a boy of 8 who shot a classmate, in exchange for money.

There are more examples of this, to me, alienation of physicality, the loss of respect for life in a human being of flesh and blood, isn't it true for all aspects of nature? Flora and fauna?

What about dreaming? Bob, your dream is most fascinating and who knows what comes of it, hmmm? Little nudges to rekindle what’s already present in your consciousness or those of your beloved ones?
    I haven't had much conscious dreaming lately.
    My dream for my/this world is clear and I guess I should first focus on mine, before climbing Mount Never Rest  Wink

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction of text)
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Fritz Pearls, a once highly though of psychoanalyst who developed "gestalt therapy" believed that we have certain awakenings in life where we realize that the only true moments we live are in the present. He coined the phrase here and now. So we are either functioning in the present or lost in a fantasy of our minds. The future is what is to come a second from now and the past is what happened a second ago. Anxiety results when we loose focus on the present and start thinking of events in the past or the future. We gestalt when we realize that no one part of our lives is greater than the sum of the parts. An analogy for that would be to think of a stain glass window. Even though each piece of glass that goes into making up the window is beautiful, none is greater or has the depth that the completed window has. You must be in the present and not lost in a mind game. I am not pointing a finger here....so easy does it. I can get lost in a mind game faster than you can say howdy doody. I am saying that I will get lost in my mind trying to figure out what's to plan for tomorrow. Sounds nice but it is just another mind game.

I see man kind moving in the direction of communicating through though. Scary thought. You look at a good looking woman and she knows what you are thinking and so does your wife. Yeaks...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:51 am

I may be wrong but as far as I know these Disney movies containing subliminal messages all came out long after Disney's death in 1966.

Two different eras I would say...

Who can make a film about paying income taxes interesting? Disney, that’s who. Specifically Donald Duck, who is torn between a crypto-Nazi “spend thrift” and a patriotic proto-Uncle Scrooge on what to do with his money. Should he spend it on whatever ducks do for fun, or save it for “guns, guns, GUNS” that blast giant Nazi warmachines out of the sky? And no, we’re not kidding about that last part.

Have you seen what ducks do for fun in the beginning?  I've got a couple of good dates?  Wholesome education.

Save waste fats to make explosives?

Did you know that bacon grease makes cannon shells, can sink Axis warships and launch depth charges? Neither did I, but after watching this, we’ll never look the same way at breakfast again.

In the short, Minnie is about to pour Pluto some extra bacon grease over his kibble (what pet owner does that?) but is reprimanded by an intrusive radio announcer. An odd, but surely effective wartime piece. Also, would Hitler and Hirohito take G.I. Mickey seriously? We can’t.

Disney made a lot of propaganda and educational films during World War II, but did it with its trademark flair. Dramatic narration transforms a mundane topic about malaria prevention into a tense thriller. (“Little does he suspect he’s to be the victim of this bloodthirsty vampire!”; “This tiny criminal, which has assumed the proportions of a monster!”)

It gets better when the narrator calls on volunteers to defeat this “evil,” enlisting the aid of the Seven Dwarfs. This, in turn, leads to perhaps the best line spoken in Disney lore: “Atta boy Dopey! Kill her good and dead!” (The narrator is referring to a mosquito, of course, not Snow White.)

How do you spell Asbestos?  Assbestos? More wholesome entertainment:

Brace yourself, this is going to get uncomfortable. Mickey Mouse does blackface. You read that correctly. And he puts on a production of ‘Uncle Tom’s Cabin.’ Just let that sink in.

Okay, ready? Yeah, this seems wrong even by 1933 standards. Different time, different attitudes. Still, it’s an interesting watch, albeit an awkward one. At least the audience has enough decency to boo the slavemaster whenever he’s on stage.

Disney made a cartoon about Hell? That’s not something you’d expect from Uncle Walt. Not only is it about Hell, it’s about demons partying, with little plot other than evil revelry.

Burned into the brains of children:  Support the war machine "5 for 4"

Seven wise Dwarfs

And last of several more which I've decided not to add here as the list is too long

Reason and Emotion?  Oh Brother Walt what were you thinking?

Sorry in advance, I know this is not the way you wanted this thread to travel. But putting this company on a pedestal is far beyond me...It did not just start after his death.

All that being said the Sorcerers Appretice is a great piece.  You too can experience the Magic...Jut don't let it get out of control and don't get over your head and drown in it:

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney Empty Why spoil the fun, knowing it in advance?

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:06 pm

Sorry in advance, I know this is not the way you wanted this thread to travel. But putting this company on a pedestal is far beyond me...It did not just start after his death.

All that being said the Sorcerers Appretice is a great piece.  You too can experience the Magic...Jut don't let it get out of control and don't get over your head and drown in it:

[/quote]

Hello Brook, after Mercuriel made his point, bringing Disney's so called "dark mindprogram" to light in this thread,
    why post more of the same? To me it doesn't do any good and I suggest you leave my threads alone,
    whenever you feel disgusted or excited in anger by their content and make wrong assumptions:
    I presume your mind has placed the pedestal here, in need for tearing it down  Wink 

I recently returned to this Forum after a break, to hopefully enjoy some original and creative thinking.
    I'm sure it's present here, but I have no roadmap yet, you see?
    This thread of mine with Fantasia is meant to share a work of art that is beautiful in my eyes.
    What did I mention earlier here? To each his own?

Name calling and yelling at the so called "ptb on the dark side of life"
    (persons unknown to you, hence.... unable to reply and explain or clarify)
    seems to be a favorite pastime for those that left "the old boys and girls" network of Camelot and Avalon.
    It isn't my cup of tea. To answer the dark with anger is a match forever.

I suggest you tear down the wallpaper in your home.
    Get rid of your anger in your own time, if you're in need for it, will you?

B.B.Baghor
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:39 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    .................whenever you feel disgusted or excited in anger by their content and make wrong assumptions:
    I presume your mind has placed the pedestal here, in need for tearing it down  Wink .............

.........I suggest you tear down the wallpaper in your home.
    Get rid of your anger in your own time, if you're in need for it, will you?

B.B.Baghor

Shocked Goodness me BB!  Shocked 

Sounds like maybe you should take your own advice here.  You are the one who sounds angry, not Brook at all.   scratch 

This IS a forum for sharing different points of view after all, regardless of who starts the threads.  To do so, IMO, is an invitation for others to share their perspective on whatever subject is raised.  And Brook always has valid, well researched points of view to offer us all.

I hope you find your peaceful, accepting place again dear lady.  And don't stop enjoying whatever videos you choose no matter what anyone else says if that's your choice.   I love you

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:56 pm