tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
We Are You
Arrowwind
HigherLove
lindabaker
Beren
Floyd
THEeXchanger
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
MargueriteBee
B.B. Baghor
biophiliac
NewWorldKarma
Mandala
Shaynard
Tatiana
Honeybee
devakas
Vidya Moksha
SuiGeneris
CetaceousOne
Adv
solent
Bobbie
sunflower
SiriArc
Raie
truth and integrity
mudra
Carol
34 posters

What Does your Avatar mean to you?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

What Does your Avatar mean to you? Empty What Does your Avatar mean to you?

Post  Carol Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:28 pm

What Does your Avatar mean to you? A44j20
    When I first saw this avatar an old internet friend, Zanna, was using it over at Freedom Crow's Nest. I was struck by how beautiful it was. The image with swirling star dust just took my breath away. So my initial impression was one of beauty and spirit blended. This image is an angel and on a symbolic level represents an essential inner spiritual aspect of self.
    Anonymous

What Does your Avatar mean to you? Empty Re: What Does your Avatar mean to you?

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:07 pm

I'm so glad we get to see her again, Carol. One of my favourites.
    Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect.
    Mine is another one of my cat drawings. What Does your Avatar mean to you? Icon_cat
    BC

Last edited by bushycat on Sun May 16, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:28 pm

What Does your Avatar mean to you? Balance_Keeper_by_JaneMere

My new avatar I fell in love with ever since I first saw it .
    The name of this painting is " The balance keeper " .
    For me it evoques the Dao ... the force behind the natural order .

Love Always
    mudra
    truth and integrity

What Does your Avatar mean to you? Empty What Does your Avatar mean to you?

Post  truth and integrity Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:31 pm

I felt in love with this painting the moment I saw it. It encompasses my passion for art, dance, and freedom. And there is no freedom without truth and integrity.
    Love
    t&i
    Raie
    Raie

Post  Raie Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:27 pm

This statue of a celestial dancer has such a beautiful face and serene expression.
    She is very happy to dance her way into this forum in the heavens What Does your Avatar mean to you? 374937
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Post  SiriArc Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:46 am

P S I

23rd Letter Of The Greek Alphabet

In Physics, The Symbol Of A Probability Wave,

Transducers That WE Are

And Verily,

Ye Of The 32 / 23 / 5 Vibe

Here To #7:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2435

What Does your Avatar mean to you? Wlozyt
    sunflower
    sunflower

Post  sunflower Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 am

Still sunflower but brightened up a bit because of the Mists What Does your Avatar mean to you? Icon_biggrin
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:13 am

At the moment, my Avatar is a painting I did. It's symbolic to me because it's clear evidence of a talent that I never exploited or did anything with. I guess deep down inside I feel that it is so easy to do that I give no worth to it's value and that if I tried to make a living from it that it would be a con on the receiver. Going way too deep on this. What Does your Avatar mean to you? Icon_jokercolor
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:14 pm

He's got a beautiful heart, and chooses to stay with us, his name is Cheko (means big mafia in Thai), which I guess he is towards strangers, but towards our family he is a big softy......
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:26 pm

<---- means I am a blank slate ..... a white board .... an unwritten book

or just plain lazy.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Adv wrote:<---- means I am a blank slate ..... a white board .... an unwritten book

or just plain lazy.

How about being our Lion king Adv ?

What Does your Avatar mean to you? Lion-168463647e

What Does your Avatar mean to you? LionLove

What Does your Avatar mean to you? Narnia-lion

Love from me What Does your Avatar mean to you? Icon-love-2

mudra
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:50 pm

My avatar is the one and only tattoo I have.

It's a combination of my human self, and two of my animal
    totems-a Fish and Dolphin. Hence, my former sn of "FIIISH"

The stripes represent inner light shining through the dark exterior.

Think I can combine a cat with a whale? What Does your Avatar mean to you? Icon_razz
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:07 pm

What Does your Avatar mean to you? NewSheiaJPJ-1
    What Does your Avatar mean to you? E9i6bb
    My Avatar is Neytiri, Navi Princess of the Omaticaya Clan from the movie Avatar. She will be the future spiritual leader or 'Tsahik' of the clan with her mate Jack Sully becoming the 'Olo'eyktan' or clan leader. I like her because she is a blue Paschat from the Andromeda Galaxy and it seems that I am associated with them in some way. My handle SuiGeneris means "in a class of its own" or unique in its own characteristics and it's fitting for her.

Love,

SuiG♥️
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:11 am

My avatar is a butterflie in an orb surrounded by startdust. It took me a long time looking around to find something that represented where I am in this moment.

The Butterfly represents the transfiguration of matter into spitrit and the orb is the vehicle that takes us to anywhere in the cosmos. The stardust comes from Aquarion which is a Universe where all beings, called Adashi, are ascended. Their work consists in assisting beings like us who are in universes that are not in aligment with source

The Adashi don't like to be called "masters" they have a egalitarian society based on the principles of peaceful co-existance

What Does your Avatar mean to you? Icon_biggrin What Does your Avatar mean to you? Herz

Last edited by stardustaquarion on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:09 am

My avatar is Patanjali...

ive just started teaching yoga again.

todays lesson is to practice what i preach... been slack of late
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:53 pm

....careless ... and knowing better..
    What Does your Avatar mean to you? Rainfa
    Honeybee
    Honeybee

Post  Honeybee Tue May 11, 2010 6:33 pm

My avatar is a photograph of a crop circle that formed two miles from the house we were living in at the time - these are extremely rare in the United States...it showed up in a mowed wheat field in Whitefish, Montana in 1999. It has personal significance for me as a manifestation symbol, and (I just realized today) it is also a symbol of an 'X' chromosome.
    Tatiana
    Tatiana

Post  Tatiana Wed May 12, 2010 8:43 am

My avatar is an image of a woman shining a light on the earth which causes a partial eclipse of the moon. I relate to this because I have been shining a light onto the earth (i.e. trying to see or make sense of what is going on around me on the planet I live on) and the shadow it casts on the moon relates to my efforts to get control over my emotions. I have them reined in enough to stop them from ruling me without obliterating them completely. Or something like that...

I also relate to the sense of playfulness and humor coming through the image and of course the blue color represents peace, it is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. In the image it is contrasted with the green of the woods which speaks of my love of nature which it represents along with fertility, self-respect and well being. Green is the color of balance, learning, growth and harmony. It also symbolizes healing, abundance and the ability to sustain changes which are necessary for growth and it represents the life force. It is one of my favorite colors, especially when paired with blue!
    Shaynard
    Shaynard

Post  Shaynard Wed May 12, 2010 11:47 am

My avatar is a painting by artist Alex Grey. it is titled "Praying".

I enjoy his paintings of this style because it is similar to how I see us. Fleshless.

in light, of love
    Shaynard
    Mandala
    Mandala

Post  Mandala Wed May 12, 2010 7:28 pm

My avatar reminds me of my love of Celtic design and the Wheel of Karma, which I wholeheartedly believe in. I'm not sure if I chose it, or it chose me. Lately, it seems as though what I need is placed in front of me... and it just seems right.
    NewWorldKarma
    NewWorldKarma

Post  NewWorldKarma Mon May 17, 2010 10:22 am

Mine is in reference to the triune / tri-une / trinity nature of all things. Perhaps a trinity combining nature, spirituality and evoloution of the soul. Could also be a trinity combining Love, Light and Vibration. Make of it what you will I just liked the idea given to me by Mercuriel when I was designing a banner / logo and so I redesigned it with indigo colouring and used it as my av What Does your Avatar mean to you? Icon_biggrin

NWK.
    biophiliac
    biophiliac

What Does your Avatar mean to you? Empty bird messengers

Post  biophiliac Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Birds have become significant in my life lately; some say they're God's messengers. All I know is that I've been led to make my home welcoming to birds, so have planted & hung things that birds seem to like. When we first moved here I'd wake up to 3 or 4 different bird calls; three years later there's a symphony every morning & evening - birds we've never seen in this area have moved in. It's wonderful! (three more "B's" to go)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:28 pm

This is such a beautifull story biophiliac .
    Welcome in the Mists flower

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

What Does your Avatar mean to you? Empty My Avatar is Mickey Mouse, the Sorcerer's apprentice in Fantasia, a movie by Walt Disney

Post  B.B. Baghor Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi there, Mickey Mouse, as the Sorcerer's apprentice is a favorite cartoon figure for me. He is genuinely trying to outwit his master, enjoying himself tremendously, until he notices his magic is out of control......
    I like the way he is lovingly reprimanded by the sorcerer, for me it's the wisdom of allowing to become greater than yourself,daring to step out of the box, including making huge mistakes with good intentions: the game we play on Earth. Fantasia is my favorite movie, the original one that is not remastered.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:07 pm

My avatar looks like me 30 years ago.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 pm