tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

James Gilliland: ET/UFOs decloak over Mexico. NWO will implode on itself

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

James Gilliland: ET/UFOs decloak over Mexico. NWO will implode on itself Empty James Gilliland: ET/UFOs decloak over Mexico. NWO will implode on itself

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:40 pm

James Gilliland: ET/UFOs decloak over Mexico. NWO will implode on itself

Quite a few good items covered in this video interview. Verify it for yourself!

MERLIN JT! MAAT
    STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

James Gilliland: ET/UFOs decloak over Mexico. NWO will implode on itself Empty Re: James Gilliland: ET/UFOs decloak over Mexico. NWO will implode on itself

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:22 am

What if This Present Darkness aka This Present Solar System simply needs to be refined and purified (with some proper oversight and safeguards)?? What if the way this solar system works goes back thousands of years?? What if this solar system was idealistically planned and created -- and then taken-over and corrupted?? What troubles me most is wondering about the true nature and history of the souls present within this solar system. What if these souls require Purgatory Incorporated?? What if Paradise Incorporated would NOT work?? What if starting from scratch would be the worst thing we could do regarding the running of this solar system?? What if Human Beings MUST be managed by Other Than Human Beings?? What if a smart, sinister, and morally-ambiguous Solar System CEO is absolutely necessary -- given the true state of affairs which presently exist within this solar system?? What if we need a Bitchy Reptilian Queen??!! I've joked a lot about being a Token Nice-Guy Insider-Observer -- but what if I actually got the job -- and observed absolutely reprehensible and horrific activities?? What if these activities were absolutely necessary?? I just think that the present solar system reality is NOT what the original planners had in mind -- but what if the original plan was fatally flawed?? What if living as Draconian-Reptilians would be better than living as Human-Beings??!! I know -- I'm insane -- but we all know that -- so let's just move on. 99.99% of Earth-Humans couldn't care less about what I agonize over -- day after day -- month after month -- year after year. Frankly, my advice is to NOT agonize over any of this madness. Just get back to work -- make lots of money -- marry a trophy-spouse -- have four charming children -- and live in a waterfront mansion. What if Heaven really does exist somewhere -- but that 99.99% of Earth-Humans would not think that Heaven was Heaven at all??!! What if some form of a United States of the Solar System really does exist somewhere in this galaxy (or even somewhere in this solar system)??!! What if very little would have to change for a United States of the Solar System to exist throughout this solar system?? Once again, I simply do NOT know what is really going on -- and no one seems to wish to tell me. I just think we would be shocked if we could see ourselves as the Gods and Goddesses see us!! I don't think we have a clue!! No one seems to need me or want me -- so I'm leaving -- and I doubt that I'll return. I'm Sirius.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

James Gilliland: ET/UFOs decloak over Mexico. NWO will implode on itself Empty Re: James Gilliland: ET/UFOs decloak over Mexico. NWO will implode on itself

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:52 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Once again, I simply do NOT know what is really going on -- and no one seems to wish to tell me. I just think we would be shocked if we could see ourselves as the Gods and Goddesses see us!! I don't think we have a clue!! No one seems to need me or want me -- so I'm leaving -- and I doubt that I'll return. I'm Sirius.
    there are four main quadrants to a support circle,
    knowledge, power, love and support,
    since you openly admit here, you do NOT have 'the knowledge'
    is there any of the other three,
    power, love or support,
    that you could provide to someone who has 'the knowledge' ?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:14 am

This is how some people
    - contribute to a thread

"XXX
    12-05-2009, 03:37 AM
    I found the following to be highly interesting.
    ...It wouldn't surprise me if this is quite close to the truth.
    BTW eXchanger...I'm transferring this info to one of my threads.
    Thank-you for posting all of this."

and, then they contributs "nothing" of any value to "the thread"
    they just return to post it all, on their own thread
    (with or without credit, i do NOT know,
    because, i found trying to read a lot of expanded versions of many of my threads
    - extremely, hard to follow.)

i am NOT sure, if that was because they were trying to 'veil' other peoples work,
    as, their own work - or, if they just liked to hear them self ramble/or talk ?

oft times, they seemed to be more concerned about how many threads they had,
    and, about how many views they had
    - funny thing, every time they looked at their work,
    they scored another 'hit' or, another 'view'

-So, how many, do they think were them
    and, how many, do you think were other people hitting/viewing their thread?

How many people asked them questions ???

How many answers could they give people who did ask,
    with any depth of knowledge ???

Perhaps, there is something here to ponder,
    on why they might still lack information, or why they still find themselves
    without any 'real' depth of understanding about the information
    or, about the things, they attempted to write about ?

Maybe they NEVER stuck around long enough to actually gain or learn
    any kind of in depth understanding,
    about what the other people were actually
    trying to exchange, say or teach them ?

anyway, this is an observation
    - and, BTW it isn't just one person, who does this
    - ironically, it is a lot of people
    and, sadly, the results all seem to be the almost the same.

knowledge needs love, power and support
    just, as love needs knowledge, power and support
    just, as power needs knowledge, love and support
    just, as support, needs knowledge, love and power
    - they are a quad or a team, that works together, NOT apart

similar to support circles !!!

~ susan lynne schwenger

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Susan, I could feel the love. It's been fun. Let's do it again sometime. BTW -- Susan, you did give me permission to post that material from the closed Project Avalon thread onto the Mists website -- and I did give proper credit. It was NOT possible to post on your original thread. I simply wished for your thread to NOT be ignored and forgotten. Then, later, when you requested that the quoted material be removed -- it was immediately deleted. I was trying to include some of your fine work in my thread -- but that well-intentioned effort backfired -- and I'll never try that again. But then I get accused of not being a team-player, and making my threads a one-man show. Damned if I do -- and damned if I don't -- which is a major reason why I've had quite enough of this stupid game.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:06 pm

love is the end result - its all about living through the virtues
    - susan lynne schwenger
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:00 pm

I really have enjoyed my time in the Mists -- even though I have honestly been extremely miserable. It's really strange. I can barely carry on a simple conversation -- yet I seem to be able to take a lot of really complex and dark material in stride -- which is what led me to wonder about my reincarnation-history. In one sense, I couldn't care less who I might've been -- yet I am trying to develop some sort of a Unified Theory of the Way Things Are. But I really am going to change the channel -- and spend most of my time on three or four hobbies (one as a whistle-blower) throughout 2014 -- unless things get really ugly. BTW -- it is my understanding that the "Regressives" fight with each other throughout the year -- but have a truce on Christmas Day!! Merry Christmas "Regressives"!! The Ancient Egyptian Deity didn't like the term "Regressive"!! I've developed sort of a Science-Fictional understanding of the "Regressives" -- which is based on a helluva lot more than science-fiction. I've tried to be neutral -- yet I have often ended-up telling jokes!! Who knows?? In previous lives I might've been some sort of a "Regressive"!! You'd have to study the United States of the Solar System threads to understand my Regressive-Theory. I'm sort of on-board with a Dr. Who and Stargate SG-1 approach to dealing with Other-Than-Human Races. My neutrality could morph into friendship or warfare -- as needed -- although I truly do NOT relish endless Star-Wars and God-Offs!! My non self-exalting God-Modeling has probably been a lame attempt to deal constructively with the War in Heaven (which I think is very real). Anyway, Happy-Holidays, and See You in 2015!!
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:00 pm

JT
    That was an excellent interview. Thanks for the post

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:42 pm