tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

James Gilliland message November 2010

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

James Gilliland message November 2010 Empty James Gilliland message November 2010

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Hey, not sure if you have seen this yet. Well said thank you.

James Gilliland message November 2010

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

James Gilliland message November 2010 Empty Re: James Gilliland message November 2010

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:33 pm

I liked a lot of what James had to say - but how do we know that the 'benevolent' ET's aren't simply sugar-coated 'malevolent' ET's? Where were the benevolents for thousands of years? Why are they just showing up and taking action now? How do we know that the 'benevolents' and 'malevolents' aren't simply the products of hybridization programs in underground bases? I'm somewhat troubled by people becoming 'topsoil for the next generation' - if they don't go with the program. This wouldn't be referring to mass-murder, would it? Does this program include Responsibility and Human Sovereignty? Or are the 'benevolent' ET's going to mentor the hell out of us for thousands of years - like they have been mentoring us for thousands of years. I am very open - but I am very wary.
    Mariadine
    Mariadine

James Gilliland message November 2010 Empty Re: James Gilliland message November 2010

Post  Mariadine Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Yes. He is right. No landings. We see Ufos because the separation «veil» is thinning. They are going about their business, passing by, and aren't even aware we can see them sometimes.... No No lol!
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:19 pm

This wouldn't be referring to mass-murder, would it?

Ortho,

I believe he is making a reference to the rising frequencies causing those who
    are low-frequency and unable/unwilling to change to lose their bodies. They will
    take up residence on another 3D planet.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:26 pm

CetaceousOne wrote:
    This wouldn't be referring to mass-murder, would it?

Ortho,

I believe he is making a reference to the rising frequencies causing those who
    are low-frequency and unable/unwilling to change to lose their bodies. They will
    take up residence on another 3D planet.

When people are murdered (for whatever reason - including not vibrating fast enough) they lose their bodies. "Faster, Donnie, Faster! Oh! No! Not Fast Enough! BANG!!! NEXT!!!"
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:46 am

So, what he is saying is get with the program, or else.

Humm, whatever happened to "Free will" here? He is saying the benevolents are imposing things on us where we must do this or that to get your special pass to their clique?

What if someone is already on their path but reject them? Do they become "Top-Soil" for the next generation too?

Sorry, I don't buy it, he talks of nothing less than enslavement to a new set of bosses.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss - NO THANKS.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 pm

When people are murdered (for whatever reason - including not vibrating fast enough) they lose their bodies. "Faster, Donnie, Faster! Oh! No! Not Fast Enough! BANG!!! NEXT!!!"

People "die" all the time for many different reasons. That doesn't mean
    all of them were murdered.

This change is cosmic-there is no stopping it. The planet is ascending
    and if you want to go with it in physical form, there are things that have to be attended
    to.

The people that are meant to stay in bodies and get through this-will.

Those that "die" have agreed on a soul level that they
    are not going to go through these changes in physical bodies.

Those that aren't ready or willing to ascend will take up
    residence on another 3d planet.

James may not have put this in the most tactful way, but
    I believe he was speaking in a manner of fact.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:48 pm

CetaceousOne wrote:

People "die" all the time for many different reasons. That doesn't mean
    all of them were murdered.

This change is cosmic-there is no stopping it. The planet is ascending
    and if you want to go with it in physical form, there are things that have to be attended
    to.

The people that are meant to stay in bodies and get through this-will.

Those that "die" have agreed on a soul level that they
    are not going to go through these changes in physical bodies.

Those that aren't ready or willing to ascend will take up
    residence on another 3d planet.

James may not have put this in the most tactful way, but
    I believe he was speaking in a manner of fact.

Aren't these just euphemisms for an extinction-event or mass-murder? The Second Coming of Christ and the Destruction of the Wicked by a God of Love - is the same damned thing. Did the victims of the global flood, the Holocaust victims, the Hiroshima and Nagasaki victims, and the 9/11 victims make some type of a damned agreement to experience their 'learning experience' as a prelude and prerequisite to ascension? I'm not buying it. I want everyone and everysoul to make it. We shall march into the future together - as a united human race - working toward a perfected solar system.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:31 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Aren't these just euphemisms for an extinction-event or mass-murder? The Second Coming of Christ and the Destruction of the Wicked by a God of Love - is the same damned thing. Did the victims of the global flood, the Holocaust victims, the Hiroshima and Nagasaki victims, and the 9/11 victims make some type of a damned agreement to experience their 'learning experience' as a prelude and prerequisite to ascension? I'm not buying it. I want everyone and everysoul to make it. We shall march into the future together - as a united human race - working toward a perfected solar system.

I have too little energy to devote to long waffling self opinionated replies these days so I keep them short and succinct as possible however, I would like to say Thank-You orthodxymoron, I feel validated in some way. This is also my feelings on the subject and sadly not conveyed in my own message above.
    Flowers

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:25 am