tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

What is going on Avalon News From Camelot

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

What is going on Avalon News From Camelot Empty What is going on Avalon News From Camelot

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Hey everybody whats going on here at the mists of avalon and why is it so damn quiet did you ever ask yourself that?! Well I could tell you lol maybe I already did and omg I dont even want to get overly wild but come on siriusly have you any idea of what time it is?

You probably wont read this any like many others who used to post and share here said F it and left now whats left is a bunch of NABS and a total cluster truck of internet marketing!

So i have come to tell you that we have been working hard even when they tell us not to! Like I am write now and have been for years holding the dimensional energies of super funk power many times here at the mists of avalon! And for damn sure in the days of "PROJECT" Avalon that evolved into "PROJECT" Camelot then the fall out of all our whistle blower friends and the conspiracy that contiunes to cause events and situations on this earth to arise while were kept in exile censord and I am sorry if i have freaked a few of you out recently while I have just said screw it myself but there was a time when these very words shared amongst the real and true star seeds and the indigo crystal children revolution that is at the core of what you are witnessing now were very much apart of that revolution! And if it were not for the team including the Dragons Of Thuban much more data and wisdom would have been lost forever!

We used to give and get updates but things have changed since the shift my friends! Yes the UFO exopolotics researcher world has changed and here I am write now just like i said I would be to rally up the team but many of them have been caught in the cross fire! For that I am sorry! Truly in my heart i feel a disturbance in the force for my true friends who have had to take the abuse of my madness that has probably better to have been censored some what i guess that is a lessen that were all just going to have to accept and that is when the cosmic clock moved its hands and the tides shifted to the original round and we moved the god damn mountain! OMG!!! If that aint some magic then just you wait till we get this next show official launched like ET CONTACT!!!

And yet I still feel the importance to share this here at this time for those who may still travel the halls of this forum to find it just in time as we are now way way way deep into the shift obviously and i you say you want to know the condition of the condition and to be honest its a smash!

Required is a new system and this i tell you from my years of observing the new age movement and sharing my own ET life with you all for free that we are close! To something special as a global solution but not yet so you had better work a little harder! WAKE UP!

MY ALIEN RADIO IS ACTIVE!!!

AND NOW COMES A REVOLUTION!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT MAGIC FROM AVALON!!!

BEWARE WHEN YOUR HEART LANDS ON MY SCALE!!!

OK I GOTTA GO...reply if you wanna have a great day avalovers Naughty

IDFM TEAM OFFICIAL EARTH ADMIN!!! Omnipotence Ban 

UFO2

Toast 

JT 

Candle in the Wind 

So we should be talking about a few things like love and light and the false flag wars that and the real flag wars that are happeing now and the solutuons from the extra terrestrial dimensions that we are the authorized agents of and for the cosmic logos THANK YOU TO THE THUBAN CREW!!! AND THANK YOU TO THE ORIGINAL ROUND OF CAMELOT!!! THE BEST IS ON ITS WAY IN THE COSMIC METAMORPHOSIS 2013 -2017 + 2034 UNIVERSAL UPDATES!!! STAR CRUISERS AND ETERNAL LIFE!!! THE QUEST FOR THE GRAIL CONTINUES!!!

AND AS AN UPDATE IT WOULD APPEAR THAT MANY ARE TRAPPED OUTSIDE THE GATES!!!

AS WAS SAID DURING THE DAYS LEADING UP TO THE 2012 SHIFT NOW WE ARE IN IT LOL

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

What is going on Avalon News From Camelot Empty Re: What is going on Avalon News From Camelot

Post  magamud Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Thanks JT!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

What is going on Avalon News From Camelot Empty Re: What is going on Avalon News From Camelot

Post  Carol Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Actually JT I was thinking along those lines myself today especially after watching the Comet Ison youtube video where it's clear it's not a comet and the orbiting objects are directed. So do you think this month, next month or November? Ison is already crossing Mars now. And they are planing for that huge power grid down drill in Section 3 (northeast). I recall hearing something a while back where they like to come from space into that area. We will just have to wait and see how it all plays itself.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:57 pm

I have not followed the news regarding this celestial event however I did listen to my astrology sources and they spoke about recent T Square effects as massive energy type of situations.  

Oh the sounds of the spheres and how important are they and since the attacks we have lost great deals of communication regarding the star charts as this is not my expertise as it is a few who have amazing knowledge of the alignments and its probably far more important to our lives then we give credit for.  Well I do my best to keep upto date with current conditions as they have obviously been a massive part of the dimensional reconfiguration that has just occurred on earth. Where the pole shift was said to happen at the core of the planet in the higher dimensional fields you know the mental astral sort of places and know its basicaly turning inside out so its probably a good thing that the dragon team got together and did their co-creation work by holding the energy of the higher dimensions into the lower as a rainbow bridge between the worlds!!! YA WE DO IT FOR FREE!!! MOSTLY LOL

The Winner 

I think it will take the next several years of hard work for the transition and effect to trickle down into the human mind as the et contact has been said to be a self invasion but most can not see this so it would seem :biggrin2:Susan asked this today

7,000,000 humans + 200 million ets - which category are you in ???

and i said

I am in the on the front lines doing my job category even when they say stop we have lots of work to do but when the team cant even work as a team sometimes we say things to those who got caught in the cross fire so for that I am sorry but when you get double crossed sometimes things just get a little wild and i mean there's only 200 million awake and aware ETS!!! And they wonder why the world is in chaos as the main flow of et contact was damaged in the recent wars. Thank you Susan for all you have shared you work is amazing! This data is important for the EXTRA TERRESTRIAL CONTACT that is required for humanity to upgrade and up shift to make room for the advanced technology waiting to be released as soon as the time is right perhaps the next few years i dont know but i tell you that we have given lots for free as we have networked on the chats for many times taking attacks from agents and dis information agents and even personal attacks in life because of the fact that we are who we are! See you soon :) October maybe

yup thats what i said and now we shall see what externalizes in the world consciousness matrix its quite the ride anyway...and they wanna talk about war in sryian and chemical weapons and oil and missing nukes from texas and GMO food and big pharma

Boxer 

ALL DRUG COMPANIES WILL BOW DOWN TO QUANTUM HEALINGS!!!

OR DIE TRYING TO FIGHT THE LOGOS AND STAR HUMAN TEMPLATE!!!

BUT THEY DONT LISTEN THE SCIENCE HAS ALREADY BEEN SHARED!!!

"Supreme Court Rules Drug Companies Exempt from Lawsuits in 5-4 Vote"

In a 5 to 4 vote, the US Supreme Court has absolved pharmaceutical companies, and over 80 percent of all drugs prescribed in the US, of legal liability for a long list of ill deeds including fraud, mislabeling, side effects and accidental death.

This decision happened as a response to a lower court’s ruling concerning a victim who took a pharmaceutical drug and had a severely adverse reaction that caused the patient to be completely disfigured when the drug caused a flesh-eating side effect.

- Read more at: http://livefreelivenatural.com/supreme-court-rules-drug-companies-exempt-lawsuits-5-4-vote/#sthash.b6eM2sCy.dpuf
    UFO2

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:05 am