tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

IFFW! TEAM AVALON CAMELOT ET OFFICIAL lol did you miss me hahah :) HAPPY NEW YEAR OR WHATEVER!!!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

IFFW! TEAM AVALON CAMELOT ET OFFICIAL lol did you miss me hahah :) HAPPY NEW YEAR OR WHATEVER!!! Empty IFFW! TEAM AVALON CAMELOT ET OFFICIAL lol did you miss me hahah :) HAPPY NEW YEAR OR WHATEVER!!!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:45 am

WELL IM BACK LOL

OFFICIAL ADMIN DOING MY JOB.

Ok we have been busy somewhat with trying to survive in a world where the system actually has cracks in it and clearly nobody is gonna catch your fall so if you get a few good friends along the way consider yourself lucky. Sometimes this planet is not a nice place. I do try to find the beauty of the divine cosmic internet forums where its great that the team can net work with those of like minded avalonian subject with the pure intention of heart based energy work towards planetary healing tough the work we came to do including activist spirit of science and science of spirit work. I started writing on a new blog because this one seems to have its limitations in reach that has produced many real world results just a lot of wasted time during the fall out of war as was discussed in the main conversation that oh was and is so interesting however the council is a bit of a smash most of the contact with humans is so god damn annoying I can hardly function in this old world system that in my humble extra terrestrial opinion could probably use a wee bit of a revolution so I came to the mists of avalon to see if the magic really has been lost in the sands of time with the attacks on the star seeds indigo crystal children with much friction in life from obviously broken power dealers of various corporate agendas that are alien to me.

OK so we are entering new territory and if you dont want world peace then just continue on with the failed ways of flawed information disrupting real science to the point of you may have lost some sirius data or the potential for it due to years of undermining those who simply had a desire to be a part of the revolution for 100 % free because it is the write thing to do! To inspire the team to actually do epic $#!* for we will settle for nothing now and we will settle for nothing later of anything less then universal abundance for all soul beings now living on planet earth as new peace based agency are formed because of the work of grand councils who were here to assist humanity with the evolution of consciousness during times of golden age cosmology advanced understandings of quantum physics from extra terrestrial sources but the story is evolving and the time for some of these concepts may be too late as I really dont think you know what was lost when the liars of the internet forums fake whistle blowers fraud leaders shill truthers or those if agendas to undermine their very own future of freedom on a planet left in rubble from the collapse of invisible strings of control that are mental programs inside the minds of the humans being shook lose due to the quantum shift one by one as we said years ago the matrix is being reprogrammed due to the hard work of the team you know who you are and I do pray you have not forgotten the importance of the spirit work that you are doing write on time as if by magic!

HAPPY 2015 OR WHATEVER!!!

The coming time frame of REVOLUTIONS around the sun are said to be of great time for action on solutions to the issues that have been and will be identified as was said in some of the time line disclosure exposure contact of 2013 - 2017 being times of great transition and upheaval after the 2012 shift of energetic waves from space as many others spoke about in the last few years many of the indigo crystal children are now blogging on all over the place in a social media meltdown where once again the issue of money power government control is on the world stage because the humans love cash more then they love god.

Good luck,

MERLIN JT! MAAT
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

IFFW! TEAM AVALON CAMELOT ET OFFICIAL lol did you miss me hahah :) HAPPY NEW YEAR OR WHATEVER!!! Empty Re: IFFW! TEAM AVALON CAMELOT ET OFFICIAL lol did you miss me hahah :) HAPPY NEW YEAR OR WHATEVER!!!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:15 am

Call it ego I am sorry if i have a personality lol were all a bit crazy when it comes to cleaning up the mess that was left for the children so if you cant find that inner phiyer because the work that was done never returned the financial gains from investments of energy worth far more money then is currently available when the implications of simply being though the state of enlightenment through scientific data by some smart people I have been fortunate enough to have shared information of advanced extra terrestrial knowledge because it was the write thing to do or should we just send the team into battle for peace in them most epic spiritual war in the history of history! Well lets hope that the next revolution is no lie for if it is I am most certainly going to combust into fire as the over flow of phiyer will crush the entire magnetic flux atom smasher of alien technology yet to be discovered or invented like nobody really explained much and i am so board with the fake disclosure whatever i dont owe you anything damn i dont have anything but a bunch of junk i got out of the ewatse including this funky typerater apperatus light driven display that hardly works but hey i just happy we even have any device to do all the fun things like reprogram the world from the insane old world order genocide as the star seeds indigo revolution now enters a new year where things are about to change for ever because... :) YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ME CHANGE MY NAME!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

UFO2

FIGHTING THE FOO!!!

IFFW! TEAM AVALON CAMELOT ET OFFICIAL lol did you miss me hahah :) HAPPY NEW YEAR OR WHATEVER!!! Mategy10

mudra
    mudra

IFFW! TEAM AVALON CAMELOT ET OFFICIAL lol did you miss me hahah :) HAPPY NEW YEAR OR WHATEVER!!! Empty Re: IFFW! TEAM AVALON CAMELOT ET OFFICIAL lol did you miss me hahah :) HAPPY NEW YEAR OR WHATEVER!!!

Post  mudra Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:36 am

Hello JT welcome back to the round.
    Happy New Year to you too.
    May this be the year of renewal and heart desires coming through.

Much Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:43 pm