tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :)

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :) Empty IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :)

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:09 am

Ok here we go! The main flow! IFFW! [ H Q ] UFO2

Where are you! The mists of avalon perhaps? Yes it looks like it to me! and here I am just like I said I would be and i am talking write now see but I will keep this message short.

This message may trigger something in you! On a quantum level like MAGIC! The Winner

Because it is the write thing to do! So while I could say more I just thought i would drop by the universal lounge and say hey from the extra terrestrial dimensions to the thuban star human crew
    Toast

THIS IS EH MESSAGE FOR THE REAL AVALON AND CAMELOT!!!

NOT SOME GOVERNMENT PSY OPS DIS INFO FAKE ALIEN BS!!!

YUP EYE TALKING ABOUT THE MAIN UNIVERSAL LIFE FORCE!!!

THE NEWS SYSTEMS LAUNCHES ET CONTACT LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

Well whats good out there...dont let these blind link spammers stop me see! Thats why I can tell you that I am a wind talking dragon hybrid ancient alien extra terrestrial thuban star human...

MERLIN JT! MAAT

UNIVERSAL PHIYERKEEPER!!!

ET DISCLOSURE EXPOSURE CONTACT!

STAY TUNED!!! NEW 2013! MARKET MANIA!

OH YOUR NOT EVEN READY FOR WHATS COMING!

CAN YOU FEEL THE ANTICIPATION FOR THE MAGIC!

OK GOTTA GO PARTY PEOPLES NEW NET WORK PAYDAY!

Big Grin 2

Goo Goo Dolls - Rebel Beat [Official Lyric Video]

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :) Empty Re: IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :)

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:52 pm

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :) Empty Re: IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :)

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:07 pm

IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :) Earthsky_zps23a8a7b5
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:10 pm

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:41 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :) MAATCHILDRENOFTHESUN_zps676b0e4b

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:58 pm

THE REAL AVALON AND CAMELOT NEWS SYSTEMS LAUNCHES!!!

IFFW 2013!!! E.T. CONTACT!!! READY OR NOT!!!
    Big Grin 2

IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :) Precession-earths-axial-tilt-rotation-polaris-pole-star-thuban-pole-star-in-3000-bc-atlantis-sinks-in-pacific-ocean-vega-pol_zpsbe17c752

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:22 pm

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:12 pm

IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :) M35-RADECbest_zps2e998bb5

Kelly Clarkson- People Like Us Lyrics

IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :) Wallpaper20Public20Domain20No20Brand20-20NASA20-20Hubble20Space20Telescope20-20Close-Up20of20Stars20in20Andromeda_zps5abb0aac

Avril Lavigne - Here's To Never Growing Up

IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :) WestwoodMG4067

IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :) Full70733

Hey whats going on Avalovers!!! Michael Toldnes MERLIN JT! MAAT - IFFW! TEAM

NOT ANONYMOUS!!! Yes this message has the power of the main stream and is a shout out to the crew...you know who you are!!!

There is so much more to do since starting this journey...

IFFW EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE EXPOSURE CONTACT!!!

THE DRAGONS OF THUBAN & THE SOUL FAMILY OF AVALON!!!

WITNESS NOW THE BIRTH OF STAR HUMANITY IN CAMELOT!!!

IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :) Huck_Finn_STARWARS-1_zps2eb1fa16

PRE LAUNCH OF NEW SYSTEM!!! DO NOT MISS THIS!!!

UFO2

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:01 pm

INTER DIMENSIONAL FEDERATION OF FREE WORLDS!!!

IFFW [HQ] NEW 2013! MAGIC! - Pre Launch of The Real Avalon! and Camelot! :) C6fe7fe33693cf18d016cdd0533d87472_zpsd34356ec
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Hello mists of avalon Members and Readers! This forum is not your average forum and there should be some things cleared up about why this fourm was created and the events that lead to its conception!

You see there was a time when the REAL VIBE TRIBE!!! and the ORIGINAL ROUND of avalon came together...this has been scrambled in the apparent attempted takedown of the net work. However I am here to tell you that MERLIN LIVES!

This is good news because that means that when my team rolls into town we bring with us the true life force energy of the universal logos! FACT! DECODED AND DOCUMENTED!

So that said i just wanted to let you know that the PHIYER has not been lost. Even when the mists roll in to town and blind link spammers attack Merlins circle!

So now there are a few more issues to be discussed as we launch the next level of super funk power. Yes we got enough ideas to go around for everybody write now Big Grin 2 FOR FREE!!! DO YOU SEE!!!

AND NOW ITS PAYDAY!!! LIKE YOU NEVER SEEN PAYDAY!!!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:06 am