tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Aquaries1111
magamud
Brook
7 posters

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood

Brook
    Brook

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  Empty Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood

Post  Brook Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:47 am

Brook
    Brook

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  Empty Re: Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood

Post  Brook Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:29 am

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 am

I would compare actors and entertainment for the social engineers like breeding dogs.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:28 am

Possible example:

Ronni Chasen

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=M1w28RqGFMQK7M&tbnid=FPU7AOGJ9L87wM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fglimmernews.com%2Fronni-chasen-car-crash-ronni-chasen-photos%2F&ei=ljPUUcLhJ-Lf0gHEv4CADA&bvm=bv.48705608,d

In 2010 Ronni Chasen was murdered

Ronni Chasen Murder Investigation Officially Closed?

UPDATED: The Beverly Hills Police Department sifted through more than 150,000 pieces of evidence and spent six months investigating tips.

The Beverly Hills Police Department has officially closed its investigation into the November murder of Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen, a department spokesman confirmed on Friday.
    our editor recommends
    'America's Most Wanted' Host: Tip Led Police to Ronni Chasen Suspect
    'Law & Order: LA' Filming Episode Loosely Based on Ronni Chasen's Murder

Police in January concluded that Chasen was shot four times by the same gun that Harold Martin Smith used to kill himself on Dec. 1 as detectives arrived at his apartment building in Hollywood to question him. Police had named Smith, a convicted felon, a person of interest in the case.

"All facts and evidence conclusively indicate that Mr. Smith acted alone and was in possession of the murder weapon when confronted in Hollywood for questioning," said Lt. Tony Lee in a statement.

Chasen was gunned down shortly after midnight near Sunset Boulevard and Whittier Drive on Nov. 16 as she drove home from a Burlesque premiere afterparty. Lee, the department's public information officer, said that detectives logged more than 10,000 hours on the case. Their work included reviewing thousands of Chasen's financial documents, interviewing many of her friends and family members and reviewing video footage that established the publicist's driving route the night she was killed.

Beverly Hills Mayor Barry Brucker offered condolences to the Chasen family and praised the city's police department in an e-mail interview with The Hollywood Reporter.

"The BHPD is known for their methodical and professional approach to their investigations and I am grateful that the family can now have closure," Brucker said.

Police sifted through more than 150,000 pieces of evidence and spent nearly six months investigating tips before concluding there was nothing to counter their initial investigation.

Lee said that detectives recently met with Chasen's family and explained their findings. He said that the family expressed its satisfaction with the department's investigation and asked that the media respect its privacy.

In January, Beverly Hills Police Chief David Snowden told THR that the case was solved and there was no conspiracy.

“That man is the man that shot her, there is no conspiracy, nothing else was involved,” Snowden said. “I know a lot of people don’t like to see it end like that -- they’d rather have something more dramatic, but that’s just the way it is. The facts are the facts."

It is believed by investigators that Smith used a bicycle to get to and from the scene of the crime and shot Chasen in an attempted robbery. The case drew national media attention, with some outlets speculating that Chasen was the target of a professional hit.

"The media frenzy surrounding this case offered numerous conspiracy theories yet what resulted was simply good detective work from the finest team of police professionals," Brucker said.

Citing a law enforcement official, The Wrap reported on Thursday night that the murder weapon was a handgun stolen from a police officer during a burglary in the San Fernando Valley.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ronni-chasen-murder-investigation-officially-211753

Beverly Hills Police Department sources stated that Chasen received approximately five gunshot wounds to the chest, which caused her to lose control of the vehicle just after turning from Sunset Boulevard onto Whittier Drive. Police surmised that Chasen's killer was an expert marksman and likely shot her from an SUV or truck that pulled alongside her car.[14] A leaked coroner's report noted that hollow-point bullets might have been used by the gunman.[14]

On December 1, 2010 the Los Angeles Times reported that a man believed to be involved with Chasen's murder committed suicide after being confronted by police at the Harvey Apartments on Santa Monica Boulevard in East Hollywood and that the suspect in Ronni Chasen's slaying had been under police surveillance before he killed himself.[14] The Los Angeles Times reported the man, a convicted felon named Harold Martin Smith,[3] was approached by police in the apartment lobby, at which point he pulled out a pistol and shot himself in the head.[15] On December 6, 2010 it was reported that the man was no longer considered a person of interest in the murder. However, on December 8, 2010 the Beverly Hills Police Department declared its preliminary conclusion that Chasen's murder had been a random act of violence, a robbery attempt turned violent. According to the police, the gun the suspect used to kill himself was the same one used to murder Chasen. Police said they believed the man acted alone and it was in no way connected with road rage – an operating theory the previous week. The big break in the case was a tip through America's Most Wanted – after the suspect began bragging to neighbors that he shot Chasen and got $10,000 for it. The AMW tipster – who wants to remain anonymous – stands to collect a $125,000 reward.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronni_Chasen

So let me get this right....this guy was riding a bike and tried to rob the woman?  The car was moving while he tried to rob her?  He bragged he got ten thousand dollars for a "hit"....then decided to shoot himself when confronted by police?

Case closed?

Last edited by Brook on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:40 am

What happened to this INFORMATION?

Now some evidence is starting to suggest that Chasen’s murder was a premeditated, professional drive-by shooting and not a random act of violence as initially speculated, experts said.

“I was up late when I heard the shots, it sound like a hammer. They were immaculately timed,” Beverly Hills resident Claude Dauman told Pop Tarts. “BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. It was perfect rhythm.”

Another 90210 resident, who requested anonymity, said that one of his children heard the crash, and that the evening before the incident, the resident was surprised to hear motorcycles traveling up and down the area.

“Never before in my 40 years have I seen motorcycles pacing Whittier Drive,” a surprised Michael Sands, who has spent several decades working with police officials and the FBI on high-profile cases, told Pop Tarts. “It’s all speculation, but if it was a hired hit job – which it sounds like it was – there is usually a scout, a tracker and a wet man who finishes the job. It is possible the location was being properly scouted out the night before.”

Former FBI Special Agent and Forensic Accountant Harold Copus, who now works as a private investigator for his firm Copus Security Consultants, said if shell casings from the bullets were not left at the scene, and if the shots were indeed methodically timed, that would indicate the work of professionals.

“It seems to be somebody who knows exactly what to do with no hesitation, somebody familiar with military or weapons who was watching their target closely,” Copus told Pop Tarts. “Investigators will now have to go over everything with a fine-tooth comb – check her office, emails, cell phone records, and try to establish anybody she may have had a problem with in the past.”

Yet according to Chasen’s good friend of 30 years, fellow Hollywood publicist Michael Levine, the film rep who worked with numerous Oscar-winning films and talent over the years didn't have many enemies.

“Ronni was a feisty gal and certainly not a pushover,” Levine told us. “But she was a wonderful woman, always beautifully dressed and incredibly passionate about movies and her job. She was a great symbol for all young women in PR. I just can’t imagine anybody that would begrudge her to such an extent.”

The NewYork Post reported over the weekend that Chasen suspected she was being followed by an unknown back in March, and she revealed to friends that she was “scared.”

But despite the eerie murder, Beverly Hills Police Chief David Snowden is urging residents not to be fearful in their highbrow community.

In more disturbing news, reports emerged last week that six unnamed Hollywood casting directors had filed reports after receiving anonymous death threats at their offices. While there is no proof suggesting the incidents could be in any way related, as Chasen was a publicist and not an agent, Hollywood seems to be showing its dark side.

“Hollywood is a very vicious place now, it is not how it used to be,” Sands said. “The mob has always been here, but this place has really changed. You have to really watch where you’re going, be mindful of everyone around you.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/11/22/hollywood-publicist-ronni-chasens-murder-looks-professional-premeditated/

Last edited by Brook on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:48 am

Perhaps Randy Quaid knows exactly what he's talking about?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:06 am

Having a very slight inside edge into the Hollywood scene.  My son worked on the movie Avatar.  While he was working on it he told me some things.

When I saw the movie trailer I asked is that the movie you were talking about...it looks great!

My son told me  while yes....it was a great movie...he secretly hoped it would flop.  Because James Cameron was absolutely the worst to work for.  He would know after 15 years working with some of the best.

Since the release of Avatar ...it's had something like four law suites from Intellectual to Artistic THEFT.

http://www.businessinsider.com/avatar-artist-sues-fox-and-james-cameron-2013-7

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:26 am

I will also say this about Britney Spears and EX and POTENTIAL DISNEY ACTORS:

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  575929_379857568740683_1547518035_n

This photo was taken during a small scene in a movie.  The young boy is my youngest son.  My Son John was asked if his brother could do a scene in the movie and Braydon and I agreed to do it.

While there during the shoot I met a very down to earth NICE and POLITE young lady.  Well mannered.  All the other actors there were not surrounded by "body guards" except her.  We were in a closed environment....what was the need for body guards?  The only people there were film crew.

Yet every word and move she made was observed by these guards.  I though this very odd at the time.  In public I can understand it...but on set?  

While shooting the producer of the movie who was DISNEY affiliated took a shine to my son.  They asked if he wanted to screen test for some Disney show about Blues Clues or some such thing.  Fortunately my son declined as he hated the damned pajamas with feet in them.  I was grateful for that.

BTW...that scene got deleted it's at  :44

At least he can brag he got flashed by Britney Spears...LOL

That was taken at the Roosevelt Hotel where Robert Kennedy got shot...not long after the shoot they tore down the hotel.  It's been used for lot's of movie scenes.  I actually went to the spot where he was shot to see it for myself.

At the time of this shoot Britney was involved with some boy band guy who is famous now....I forget his name. He often visited the set of this film. But shortly after the filming they broke up.  It was not much longer after that break up that she had her proverbial melt down.

Apparently if you do not follow the commands of Hollywood....you get whacked in some fashion or another.  If you resist you completely fail.  Apparently she has made peace and is still around the proverbial Hollywood block...but for how long?

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Oh Dear! You still on Britney and Disney, we are beyond now even Diana!

The Queen of Hearts Died and left a legacy in your own becoming! Which is the name of you! Debra and Brooke! and the name of.... dot dot dot dot.. of the name one speaks.. for we are all "inclusive"!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:41 pm

I am so fed up of disinformation Brooke! Are you "partaking"? or shall I look again to knock on the door of "John" to show you the truth in the awakening of The Dream State! Seriously, how can we ALL grow?
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:38 am

magamud wrote:I would compare actors and entertainment for the social engineers like breeding dogs.  

My personal favourites were the Siberian Husky, English Springer Spaniel, poodle and that cute little Bassett.  The only reason  the Saluki won first place is the owner didn't fall flat on his face...that dog is fast!
    Bah the Corgi second place...can't insult the Royals can we?

Post  Brook Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:48 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:I am so fed up of disinformation Brooke! Are you "partaking"? or shall I look again to knock on the door of "John" to show you the truth in the awakening of The Dream State! Seriously, how can we ALL grow?

The Queen of Hearts Died and left a legacy in your own becoming! Which is the name of you! Debra and Brooke! and the name of.... dot dot dot dot.. of the name one speaks.. for we are all "inclusive"!

Bring it on...show me the truth as you know it.  

Exactly what disinformation are  you speaking of?  

What I've posted here  are allegations of Randy Quaid.  Where btw...he mentions Britney Spears.....imagine that!  Which is WHY I brought up the post.  As I personally witnessed her behavior and that of her body guards. Those allegations Randy made are pretty strong.  What I posted are facts as not only I see them and KNOW them...but a "case closed" that took a very strange turn.  One with facts denied...which I highlighted.

You know something Debra...people here post what interests them.  Carol posts on Earthquakes, and whether conditions...political agendas and such.  Others post on what interests them.  I post on the entertainment industry often enough because I have a personal interest in it.  Having many friends who work in the industry and a younger son who works in it as we  speak.  Becasue of that I have a VESTED interest....and one I'm posting about as we all at sometime or another see  Product from Hollywood. I also have many other interests I post about.

There are MANY here including yourself who PARTAKE in what comes out of this industry.  I just now did a brief scan of your thread...in it you have several pictures that derived from MOVIES....and a slew of SONGS made by the same individuals.  Those individuals produced lots (not all) of those musical pieces in studios from ....tadaaaa.......HOLLYWOOD.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4964p135-aquaries1111-corner#82811

DOG FIGHT ...with River Phoenix? ...How did he go out again?...Massive drug overdose?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4964p45-aquaries1111-corner#78400

What does this MOVIE ECHO?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4964p15-aquaries1111-corner#77419

So Debra...you partake in HOLLYWOOD often enough eh?

I could tell you lot's about this industry on may different levels.  I have a very close and personal friend who worked for Disney Animation and won and Oscar for illustration artwork on the Lion King.  About the mergers...and eventual take over of DREAM WORKS. OWNED by Disney.

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  Dreamworks-Logo-1

My mother and my brother did an article and write up years ago on the death of THELMA TODD.  TO THIS VERY DAY STILL A MYSTERY.  My brother did most of the footwork KNOCKING ON DOORS in the investigation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelma_Todd

I started this thread without asking approval Debra?  I started it because of the corruption and allegations of Randy Quaid...

or shall I look again to knock on the door of "John" to show you the truth in the awakening of The Dream State!

DREAM STATE?

Pretentious Debra...

YOU"RE going to knock on the "door of JOHN"? ...AGAIN?.... Pray tell?  I'd like to see that! .....All I can say is get in line.  In your dreams! Mental masturbation?

I think his skydiving book is filled right now....

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  303657_10150316663188469_1097579454_n

Bring it on.......EXACTLY WHAT DISINFORMATION?  Are you in a personal place to KNOW?  Come on with it....bring it on.  Just be certain you're knocking on the right door eh?

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:39 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : typos and additions and Oscar not Emmy)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:20 am

Now...back to it if that's alright with Debra....

Randy mentions the death of David Carradine:

A most bizarre death at that.  Wondering why and how it happened.  I'm certain it will peak the interest of at least one member here.  Whistle 

Police: Carradine's Death Likely Sex Accident

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTEq02xDyP0qIHqmebms3Suafm1CO0uin6Qnau6d4B4h-jRqEw

Actor David Carradine was found dead in the closet of a Bangkok hotel room Thursday with a cord wrapped around his neck and genitals, leading Thai police to suspect his death was not a suicide but an accident resulting from dangerous sex practices.

Carradine, 72, best known for his role in the 1970s television drama "Kung Fu," was found by a chamber maid at Bangkok's Park Nai Lert Hotel naked and dead, slumped in a closet with cords bound and connecting his neck and his genitals, Bangkok police said.

"The two ropes were tied together," Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure."

Citing Porntip Rojanasunan, the director of the Central Institute of Forensic Science, told the Bangkok Post that the actor may have died from auto-erotic asphyxiation, the practice of cutting off one's air supply to heighten sexual pleasure. Carradine had been in Thailand since May 29 to shoot his latest film, "Stretch."

Thai Police completed the autopsy Friday, but would not release the results until next week, Police Col. Somprasong Yenthuam told the Associated Press.

Somprasong said there was no indication that there was someone else in the room with Carradine at the time of his death.

Recently discovered court documents from the actor's latest divorce posted by The Smoking Gunsuggest that Carradine may have have long history of "deviant sexual behavior which was potentially deadly," according to ex-wife Marina Anderson.

In a a sworn statement filed in 2003, Anderson also alleged that Carradine carried on an "incestuous relationship with a very close family member."

The court documents do not include details about Carradine's "deviant sexual behavior" or name the family member with whom Anderson alleges he had a relationship.

Carradine's been married five times and has two children.

Born in 1936 in Hollywood, Calif., Carradine came from a showbiz family. His father was actor John Carradine, and his brothers were actors Bruce, Robert and Keith Carradine.

Friends of Carradine initially skeptical that the veteran actor would have intentionally killed himself were shocked at details emerging from the investigation.

"It is shocking to me that he is no longer with us. I had been thinking about calling him for the last several days and advise anybody who has been thinking about reaching out to a loved one to do so," said actor Michael Madsen, who worked with Carradine on "Kill Bill" and in the upcoming "Six Days in Paradise."

"I've just been told that possibly his hands were tied, in either the front or the back, and that there was something in his mouth, stuffed in his mouth, and that he used a rope that is used with the curtains," said friend David Winters

Carradine's Best-Known Roles: "Kung Fu" and "Kill Bill"

Carradine was perhaps best known for his role as Caine, a Chinese martial-arts master wandering the American West in the 1970s television series "Kung Fu." Though he had starred in more than 100 films, his career was most recently revived in Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill" (2003) and "Kill Bill II" (2004) in which he played a steely assassin.

The actor spoke openly about his earlier abuse of drugs and alcohol but had reportedly remained sober for several years. Friends and family said he had no history of depression.

"I didn't get into drinking till I was in my 40s, and by that time I had stepped away from the rest of drugs," he told the Irish Times in 2004.

"There was only a period of a few years when I was drinking too much. I had a friend who was a mentor, and he suddenly said, 'I've never seen you abuse a substance before.' I said, 'Am I doing that now?' And I was. That was spring of 1996. I like to think that I stopped drinking on St. Patrick's Day, but it was actually a month later," he told the paper.

Of primarily Irish ancestry, Carradine's ambiguous features landed him a lifetime of roles playing a range of ethnicities, although he was often cast as Chinese.

He most recently starred as Poon Dong, a Chinese mobster, in the action film "Crank: High Voltage."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=7763422&page=1#.UdWSA5zIIn4

VERY BIZARRE DEATH!  

So he tied his own hands up? Strange and very suspect as possible murder?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:25 am

The Whole Solar System is a Stage -- with ONE Director. That's my story -- and I'm sticking to it -- for now. What Would Saint Germaine Say?? As a child, I spent some quality-time in a particular network television studio -- and at the home of a quite famous celebrity. There's something sort of cool about all of this -- yet I am well aware of how evil Hollywood can be. I just think that EVERYTHING of any importance and visibility is scripted -- and that EVERYTHING is monitored -- with multiple kill-switches. Perhaps it HAS to be this way -- but I wish we could take the high-road instead of the low-road. I keep thinking that the name of the show is Purgatory Incorporated. I truly do NOT wish to throw out the baby with the bathwater.  I just wish to help clean things up -- in many more ways than one. Can we achieve a highly-ethical version of "Winning and Appearances are EVERYTHING -- and the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line"??? Could an idealistic United States of the Solar System outperform Purgatory Incorporated in "Winning, Appearances, and Revenue"??? I still don't know who we all are on a soul-basis -- and I don't know what our karmic-debt might be. Knowing both of these illusive bits of information would be determinative regarding that which I would endorse or reject -- regardless of what I might've previously requested (or demanded). I am simply attempting to help make things better. BTW -- have you written everything down that you know, Brook??? Have you written a Brook Book?? I'm still sad that you deleted most of the second Red Pill thread. I still have a mental-block regarding Egyptology -- which makes me wonder how bad things might've been in antiquity?!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:31 am

David Carradine May Have Been Murdered by Lady Boys

Trying to figure out the cause of David Carradine's death is quickly becoming worthy of a Hollywood film. First, it was reported David Carradine committed suicide by hanging himself in a hotel closet. Many expressed strong doubts he had killed himself.

Within a couple of days news reports are saying it was not suicide, but a "sex accident" from engaging in autoerotic asphyxiation. This left people wondering if he was alone, or whether someone else had been there and fled the scene.

At the same time, whispers began hinting at murder. Meanwhile, the Thai police appear to change their ruling on David Carradine's cause of death to fit the headlines of the moment.

In my last article on David Carradine's death, I reported the Thai police said they had reviewed surveillance footage of the hallways near David Carradine's room. They said no one was seen entering his room. Maybe I am seeing a conspiracy where there is none, but my first thought was, "Does that mean they saw someone leaving his room around the time he died?"

The latest breaking news about David Carradine's death comes from David Winters. He is a movie producer who produced three of David's less-known martial arts movies. He believes the Thai police are trying to cover up the truth.

He says, "David Carradine was murdered...I strongly believe Lady Boys are responsible. Lady Boys operate in pairs. David would not have stood a chance. They can be very brutal."

Winters wants Bangkok authorities to release the hotel surveillance footage. He believes it may provide the answer to whether or not David Carradine was with anyone during the final hours of his life.

The Globe has hired Ted Gunderson, a retired FBI agent, to investigate David Carradine's death. He agrees with David Winters' murder theory.

Ted Gunderson says, "I want to see those tapes. My suspicion is they've already been doctored. I believe he(Carradine) met two Lady Boys in the hotel bar. They are flirtatious, desperate for money and would have zeroed in on a celebrity like Carradine."

Gunderson feels the Lady Boys drugged David Carradine, murdered him and staged the scene to look like a suicide. He says a footprint was found on the bed in the hotel room and feels it is the biggest clue in the investigation.

He says, "One of the Lady Boys may have stepped behind him, looped a length of rope around Carradine's neck and strangled him."

Are we one step closer to the truth? If David Carradine was drugged, it explains why there were not any signs of a struggle in his room. Drugging him would be the only way to get close to him.

It seems we are one step closer to uncovering the truth in the tragedy of David Carradine's death. There are answers to some questions voiced by so many people. His death is not a suicide, and it was not an accident. The only conclusion left is he was murdered.

This leads to one more question in the ongoing drama surrounding David Carradine's death. Will his killers, ever be caught and brought to justice?

http://voices.yahoo.com/david-carradine-may-been-murdered-lady-boys-3627597.html?cat=7
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am

orthodoxymoron wrote: BTW -- have you written everything down that you know, Brook??? Have you written a Brook Book?? I'm still sad that you deleted most of the second Red Pill thread. I still have a mental-block regarding Egyptology -- which makes me wonder how bad things might've been in antiquity?!

A Brook Book? ...LOL

Most of that would/will probably be depicted in some Hollywood movie.... Nutbar 
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:11 am

Brook wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:I am so fed up of disinformation Brooke! Are you "partaking"? or shall I look again to knock on the door of "John" to show you the truth in the awakening of The Dream State! Seriously, how can we ALL grow?

Bring it on...show me the truth as you know it.  

Exactly what disinformation are  you speaking of?  

What I've posted here are allegations of Randy Quaid.  Where btw...he mentions Britney Spears.....imagine that!  Which is WHY I brought up the post.  As I personally witnessed her behavior and that of her body guards. Those allegations Randy made are pretty strong.  What I posted are facts as not only I see them and KNOW them...but a "case closed" that took a very strange turn.  One with facts denied...which I highlighted.

You know something Debra...people here post what interests them.  Carol posts on Earthquakes, and whether conditions...political agendas and such.  Others post on what interests them.  I post on the entertainment industry often enough because I have a personal interest in it.  Having many friends who work in the industry and a younger son who works in it as we  speak.  Becasue of that I have a VESTED interest....and one I'm posting about as we all at sometime or another see  Product from Hollywood. I also have many other interests I post about.

There are MANY here including yourself who PARTAKE in what comes out of this industry.  I just now did a brief scan of your thread...in it you have several pictures/videos that derived from MOVIES....and a slew of SONGS made by the same individuals.  Those individuals produced lots (not all) of those musical pieces in studios from ....tadaaaa.......HOLLYWOOD.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4964p135-aquaries1111-corner#82811

DOG FIGHT ...with River Phoenix? ...How did he go out again?...Massive drug overdose?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4964p45-aquaries1111-corner#78400

What does this MOVIE ECHO?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4964p15-aquaries1111-corner#77419

So Debra...you partake in HOLLYWOOD often enough eh?

I could tell you lot's about this industry on may different levels.  I have a very close and personal friend who worked for Disney Animation and won and Oscar for illustration artwork on the Lion King.  About the mergers...and eventual take over of DREAM WORKS. OWNED by Disney.

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  Dreamworks-Logo-1

My mother and my brother did an article/investigation and write up years ago on the death of THELMA TODD.  TO THIS VERY DAY STILL A MYSTERY.  My brother did most of the footwork KNOCKING ON DOORS in the investigation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelma_Todd

One possible theory: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1991-05-05/entertainment/9102090725_1_mysterious-murder-patsy-kelly-roland-west

I started this thread without asking approval Debra?  I started it because of the corruption and allegations of Randy Quaid...

or shall I look again to knock on the door of "John" to show you the truth in the awakening of The Dream State!

DREAM STATE?

pretentious Debra....

YOU"RE going to knock on the "door of JOHN"? ...AGAIN?.... Pray tell?  I'd like to see that! .....All I can say is get in line.  In your dreams!   Mental masturbation?

I think his skydiving book is filled right now....

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  303657_10150316663188469_1097579454_n

Bring it on.......EXACTLY WHAT DISINFORMATION?  Are you in a personal place to KNOW?  Come on with it....bring it on.  Just be certain you're knocking on the right door eh?

BTW...this is me....NOT beating around the bush....and to the point. Wink 

Guess I'll put up my identity/avatar once again....cause I got NOTHING to hide.  I can also speak from experience as an entertainer/singer with an agent for ten years before I went back to school and got a real job.  Because it's a business that requires extremes to make it in most cases...

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:41 am

So...Randy Quaid is a paranoid conspiracy nut.  Alleging that David Caridine, and Heath Ledger were "Star Whacked".

Well how crazy do you have to be?

In the world of conspiracy's there always seems to be a common thread. In murder mysteries there are also common threads.

Suicide....accidental overdose....Forensic evidence and witness testimony....FLAT OUT MURDER!

What do these "thought to be murders" some known to be....have in common?

David Caridine

Heath Ledger

John Belushi

Marlon Brando's son

Sid Vicious

O.J. Simpson's wife

casino mogul, Lonnie “Ted” Binion

Claus Von Bulow

Medgar Evers (civil rights advocate)

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

John F Kennedy

?????

Dr. MICHAEL M. BADEN  Forensic Pathologist

Chairman of the Forensic Pathology Panel of the House Select Committee on Assassinations that re-investigated the John F. Kennedy assassination.

Who it's been said fabricated evidence in the John F Kennedy murder.

"Over the years there is a buildup of cases in which the Medical Examiner has been too independent to suit the tastes of the politicians, prosecutors, defense attorneys, and insurance companies. He makes enemies in powerful places. The child of an influential family dies of an overdose and the family does not want the cause on the death certificate. The wife of a politician commits suicide and the husband wants it declared a natural death. Truth is not the criterion. If we do our job right, one group of people or another will be offended, and we can become a political liability in the next election," (Baden, pg. 53 of his book  Unnatural Death--Confessions of a Medical Examiner). Dr. Baden does not mention the corollary: if the medical examiner diagnoses the "right" cause of death, he can make friends in powerful places.

Dr. Wecht himself wrote a book Cause of Death, in which he discusses the Kennedy case and several other notorious questionable death cases. On the autopsy of President Kennedy, Dr. Wecht says: "If they had dissected this wound, they would have been able to trace the bullet's path through the body," (Wecht, pg. 25). Nor was the brain dissected. The complete incompetence of the military doctors was magnified when navy commander James J. Humes, a military pathologist who did much of the physical examination of the president's body, announced months later that he had burned his original autopsy notes in the fireplace his home on Sunday, November 24. "This violates every rule of forensic pathology and official medical-legal investigation," said Dr. Wecht. (Wecht, pg. 26).

Credited for consulting/lead pathologist and an expert witness on a number of high-profile cases

He was defense witness in Phil Spector's murder trial. He was reportedly paid $250,000.

Richard "the Ice Man"Kuklinski...hit man

to mention a few....Whew!

http://www.public-action.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum/death/page/d_g.html

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=136&contentid=5108&page=2

http://www.educationforensic.com/advisors/bio_michaelbaden.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baden
    [/b]

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:16 am

...if the medical examiner diagnoses the "right" cause of death, he can make friends in powerful places.

Should I mention the sweet HOLLYWOOD deal that the once Chairman of the Forensic Pathology Panel of the House Select Committee on Assassinations that re-investigated the murder of the president of the United States made for his show as a host of HBO's Autopsy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autopsy_%28TV_series%29

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  Baden

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  376547_305320326146986_1577253686_n

Yeah Dr. Baden...what do they all have in common?

Crazy huh?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:49 am

Good Morning!  Brook 

Well well....just recorded yesterday quite a coincidence to what I've started this thread about.

Starting around:40 Peter Lance; Investigator speaks about TWA Flight 800 ...and the mob hit connection.

And what COMMON THREAD does that have here on this thread?

Dr. Michael M. Baden...once again!  He did  autopsies of the victims of TWA Flight 800.  Blink 

http://www.educationforensic.com/advisors/bio_michaelbaden.html

Dr. Baden has been involved as an expert in forensic pathology in many cases of international interest, including the examination of the remains of Tsar Nicholas of Russia and his family, the death of John Belushi, the re-autopsy of Medgar Evers, Civil Rights Leader, the death of Billy Martin, the deaths of Mary Beth Tinning's nine children, the exhumation and re-autopsy of the five Hoyt children who were murdered by their mother, the re-examination of the Lindbergh kidnapping and murder, and autopsies of the victims of TWA Flight 800.

Peter Lance also happens to be a SCREENWRITER:  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004145/

The Path to 9/11 (TV movie) (based in part on the book '1000 Years for Revenge: International Terrorism and the FBI - the Untold Story')

1998 Blackjack (TV movie) (written by)

1996-1997 The Sentinel (TV series)
    – Storm Warning (1997) (writer)
    – Dead Drop (1997) (writer)
    – Black or White (1996) (writer)

1996 JAG (TV series)
    – Black Ops (1996) (story)

1994 Without Warning (TV movie) (story / teleplay)

1994 Greyhounds (TV movie) (story)

1994 On Trial (TV documentary)

1993-1994 Walker, Texas Ranger (TV series)
    – The Prodigal Son (1994) (written by)
    – She'll Do to Ride the River With (1993) (written by)
    – In the Name of God (1993) (written by)

1993-1994 Missing Persons (TV series)
    – What Do You Want... A Signed Confession? (1994) (creator)
    – Tell Me You Didn't Do It... I'll Go to the Wall for You (1994) (creator)
    – All They Had to Do Was Ask... (1994) (creator)
    – My Beautiful Son Is O.K... (1994) (creator)
    – I've Got a Siren!... (1994) (creator)
    See all 16 episodes »

1990-1992 Wiseguy (TV series)
    – Black Gold (1990) (story / teleplay)

1987-1988 Miami Vice (TV series)
    – A Bullet for Crockett (1988) (teleplay)
    – Badge of Dishonor (1988) (teleplay)
    – Indian Wars (1988) (teleplay)
    – Baseballs of Death (1988) (writer)
    – The Rising Sun of Death (1987) (writer)

1987-1988 Crime Story (TV series)
    – Femme Fatale (1988) (story / teleplay)
    – Atomic Fallout (1987) (teleplay)
    – The Senator, the Movie Star, and the Mob (1987) (story / teleplay)
    – Ground Zero (1987) (teleplay)
    – Top of the World (1987) (story / teleplay)

Peter Lance is an American journalist and author. He is a five-time winner of the News & Documentary Emmy Award, the recipient of a Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Award, and other accolades detailed below. In April, 2010 Lance was appointed Research Scholar at The Orfalea Center for Global & International Studies at the The University of California, Santa Barbara.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Lance

http://peterlance.com/wordpress/
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:31 am

Hollywood Brainwashing stereotype...bleeds into society;

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:17 am

^

That was pretty powerful Sister...

TY...

Thubs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:40 am

You're welcome Brother. On the other end of the spectrum of societal brainwashing...

Concept, Recorded, Filmed and Edited by John Pedone
    Performed by Samwise Aaron
    Music and Lyrics by Sam Aaron
    Inspired by Garfunkel and Oats
    Emme
    Emme

Post  Emme Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:59 am

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:53 am

Thank you Emme.

Now based on the societal influence Hollywood plays;

In a few posts back I briefly discussed the "merger" of Dreamworks.  I also mentioned the  producer that wanted my son to Screen test for a Blues Clues show.  This is a cut throat business.  Blues clues was a Disney/ Nickelodeon rival edition.  So I searched for it and wanted to show the Rival cut throat business as it stands today.

In the wake of Nickelodeon/Disney stars is now another one who is following the EXACT SAME PROGRAM.  To the same extreme of shaving her hair in a melt down.  The EXACT SAME PATTERN as Britney Spears.

The rival cut throat business describing mergers I posted about:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/24/arts/television/24nick.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

While much of Nickelodeon’s daytime and weekend night programming is aimed at children 2 to 16, those efforts — which Ms. Zarghami, 46, has led for nearly a decade — have produced grown-up revenue.

Viacom, the parent of Nickelodeon, does not disclose the channel’s earnings, but the research company SNL Kagan estimates the combined revenues of Nickelodeon and Nick at Nite to have been $2 billion in 2008. That, by Kagan’s math, represented an increase of nearly $140 million, or 7.4 percent, over 2007, and $240 million, or 13.7 percent, over 2006.

And yet, however much she may be nodding to Disney, Ms. Zarghami’s broad strategy for the main Nickelodeon channel has centered on the philosophy that has guided Nickelodeon since soon after its founding three decades ago: capturing viewers from “cradle to grave,” as Judy McGrath, the chairwoman of MTV Networks (and Ms. Zarghami’s boss) put it in a recent interview.

MTV Films was part of the production firm of Crossroads:

Production Companies

Fuzzy Bunny Films (I)
       MTV Films
       Paramount Pictures
       Zomba Films

And their credit distributors: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0275022/companycredits?ref_=tt_dt_co

Next month Nickelodeon will introduce “Penguins of Madagascar,” a Saturday-morning animated series featuring some of the characters of the “Madagascar” movies, which was brought to Nickelodeon by Jeffrey Katzenberg, who is now chief executive of DreamWorks Animation but who was for many years the head of Disney Studios. And in the most direct, tip-of-the-mouse-ears to its rival, Nickelodeon began trying to build its own “High School Musical” when “Spectacular” — an original, feel-good musical about a high school show choir — had its premiere on Nickelodeon on Feb. 16.

Starting to see the pattern?

From Sweet to freaked

Google Amanda Bynes to see some of her latest antics.

She has gone over the edge due to Rival Studios and their quest to influence and thrive.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 am