tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Randy George Letter to Project Camelot

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Randy George Letter to Project Camelot Empty Randy George Letter to Project Camelot

Post  Carol Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Randy George Letter to Project Camelot

This was posted today on George Kavassilass's website.. a letter from Randy George to PC. apparently he emailed this to them, so maybe they have read it already. His message reminds me of what Alex Collier speaks about as well. Here it is your your review.

http://www.georgekavassilas.org/Lett...ct_Camelot.pdf

Dear Kerry and Bill,

I first want to say I really appreciate your journey. My discovery of your work on the Project Camelot site in early 2008 definitely served as a huge trigger in raising my own awareness in my journey back to balance. I would definitely not be where I am now without your journey. It's proof that we all absolutely need each other to get back to being in harmony and balance. You are both without question two absolutely amazing souls on a very noble journey. I have a short message also. I am interested to know if you have ever been sent an email similar to this one before.

I am not a "whistle blower" as you define the term. But I do intend to water a seed. This information comes from my own heart, the ONLY place where I feel real truth can be accessed. This message can be perceived as being totally invaluable, but also could be completely useless, depending on the vibratory frequency and harmonic spectrum of the perceiver. However, I do feel that both ET and non-ET agencies that are currently intercepting your email will be interested in this message.

The organic Earth-born human embodiment is the most genetically advanced and superior biological design in all of creation, encompassing the entire multi-dimensional Universe. The only "problem" is that we agreed and chose to incarnate on Earth at this time knowing that we would have no memory of that fact and every other being "in the know" down here in the 3rd and 4th dimensions would be absolutely set on exploiting that remarkable detail.

The only truth that ever really mattered is that WE, organic Earth-born humans ARE the TRUTH. EVERYTHING else is a distraction... a divinely co-created and highly entertaining distraction, that WE designed to prepare those of us who are ready to merge back with balance/harmony/oneness, and to simultaneously clear Mother Earth of the souls that aren't ready. WE are the show. Every single one of us is more powerful, more magnificent, more beautiful, compassionate, courageous and miraculous than any visiting ET race would ever lead us to believe. We embody the ENTIRE Universe within our physical bodies. No other ET race can claim such a thing. That is OUR birth-rite.

No visiting ET race or representative, not even the "benevolent" kind, is ever going to spill the beans and reveal this fact. That information is only going to come from inside us organically incarnated Earthborn humans. Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna, Ra would be saying the same thing if He were to appear now, had internet access and felt compelled to use our primitive communication methods.

Thank you for your attention and for allowing the words to flow in. In that moment we connected. If you resonate with this knowledge, please do what you feel is best with it. The world is about to experience a really entertaining show... And WE are the STARS.

Love and Blessings,

Randy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 pm