tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Mercuriel
Carol
gscraig
7 posters

Hints from Hollywood

gscraig
    gscraig

Hints from Hollywood Empty Hints from Hollywood

Post  gscraig Fri May 28, 2010 8:38 am

Hello All,
    It's been talked about sporadically on forums, but I wanted to start a thread that allow us to share our perspectives on what messages we think are in movies.
    I will start off with a couple of noticeable things for me from the following movies:
    IRON MAN 2: Just something I caught near the beginning as the villain character was looking at magazines that had Iron Man/Tony Stark on the cover. I noticed one of them had a sub topic that read "Solar Storms threatening the electrical grid".
    KNOWING: This movie was based on a man and his coming across a piece of paper covered with numbers, which turned out to be dates, coordinates and the number of deaths for catastrophies. Ultimately, it touched on many events that happened as the finale of the Sun created an ELE (Extinction Level Event) through a huge coronal mass ejection which engulfs the earth. I noticed how the movie depicted train accidents, plane crashes leading up to this event, which are occuring more frequently now. If you pay close attention the tv news reporter throughout the movie, you will here comments such as "Atttack on an East Coast city is imminent: "NOAA silent on random power outages,emergency landings and crashes are growing". Sounds familiar to what we are starting to see now. Also two comments made by Nicholas Cage (main character) were how the NOAA already know, when asked to warn them, and advising the woman not to go down in the caves for protection because the radiation will seep miles into the Earths crust. There was also a seen where Cage was looking at a new clipping online, and there were sub-headliners like Whale contiuing to beach, longer hot summers. Just a bit interesting.
    Transformers 2: What stuck out for me in this movie are two scenes. One was in the dorm room of the main character and his roommate (who is an Alien conspiracy theorist) references to dis-information due to it being factual leaked information. The second was how they had the Sumerian Winged Serpent (Nirbiru) symbol carved in ruins displayed behind the the two main characters when they sitting in Egypt. Then there was the reference made to how huge the doorways were, and why? The other piece were the continuous theme of the world governments hiding the robots existence from the public. Perhaps movie makers are weaving in info from conspiracy sights, or mentally preparing the public.
    There are a few more, but wanted to open up with these for starters.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Hints from Hollywood Empty Re: Hints from Hollywood

Post  Carol Fri May 28, 2010 5:03 pm

I paid attention to much of the symbolism in the knowing and wondered about it as the underlying theme was to save the children and let the adults roast. Of course my daughter was very traumatized by the beginning of the movie and had to leave as the crashes were far to realistic for her. As for some of the info, this is a movie and we really have no way of knowing unless we have a really good scientist in our back room who can share accurate data. We know a CME is a likely event but we don't know just how severe or the consequences of this event. For now all we can do is speculate.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri May 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Another Interesting thing about the Transformers was that the Decepticon Leader - the Fallen - Was exiled on Saturn Initially.

Uhhhmmm - Saturn - Satan - The Fallen...

Blink

Another thing about the Knowing was when Nicolas Cage was told or made to understand that "You cannot come - You didn't hear the Call" - And this got Me thinking about the Tones - Clicks - Pings - And Whistles some of Us hear as We go through the changes that some of Us are going through...

Heh heh

I'll think some about this and Post what I come up with relative to more Symbolism in those two Movies.

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sun May 30, 2010 7:30 am

Yes, Merc. I noticed those things and started to post it as well. I was visiting some of the other sites and it appears Knowing is or has surfaced on many forums including PC main page interviewee. It's interesting because when the movie first came out I told all my family members and friends to try seeing the movie. I felt there was something of significance in it.
    Another piece was the wheel inside a wheel picture reference from the bible, which the movie then depicted as the alien crafted that was picking up the children.
    The 2012 Movie had someone interesting references as well, many company from the newsreporter more than the movie. I might download the movie, or if it's cheap enough at the store I'm going to check it out again to jar my memory. I remember references from the conspiracy theory character to key people (scientist/politicians) who were starting to disappear or being murdered/in accidents. There was also the comment of how events were changing/happening to every continent except for Africa.
    Race to Witch Mountain- A quick detour. There was a seen where one of the two aliens (Blonde/blue eyed) use their mind to move objects in a car (telenesis) and explained to the human character that "This was a common ability on their planet and here on Earth". "Human can do it too, they just haven't learned to use the full capacity of their brains".
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sun May 30, 2010 7:31 am

Obviously, I need to proofread these things...lol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 30, 2010 8:13 am

Hello gscraig.

A number of movies can be viewed for free at www.ch131.com if you reside in the US.

monique
    monique

Post  monique Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 am

Yesterday I watched the film" the fourth kind" and was impressed how they applied the interpretation of sichtin about the Sumerians and a vision of anunnnaki on which many people believe they are the true version of the devil, of evil. Hmmm, the conclusion on the facts described in the film is that the Anunnaki are nearby and using our dna to be able to live on planet earth. If I had not had an experience of the first degree, I do not believe in anything I saw in the movie. But when it comes to the extent that the memory of the abduction phenomenon is explained as a possession - for me - is coming to start the misinformation. Here in Brazil the beliefs that admit the possession of a spirit or demon on one person - ubuntu, quimbanda - are not seen as credible by the proportion of the population that had access to education. Though many educated people believe, i don't love the idea. The film was good, but i don't believe in everything.
    monique
    monique

Post  monique Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 am

Hints from Hollywood Icon_flower Once again i see a Hollywood film. Yesterday I watched "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage. The film was released last year and brings the drama of the spill in the Gulf of Mexico months before it happened ... It makes me think that was really purposeful and\or want to manipulate us with that information in the movie. Again the interpretation of Zecharias Sitchen about dependence on the life of the human race to higher forces. Hmmm ... Interesting. I even think they even want to do mankind interpret the stories of the Bible in the same way that the Catolic Church make for centuries. And the only "new" is that God is a little bit human but have better, superior spiritual forces and technology. In fact, the film make me feel in the zoo. And in the same way, awake to the spiritual side of existence. Forgive my English. Monique.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:01 am

Check out this from the Movie - NEXT - With Nicolas Cage...

Gulf-like Area Map...

Hints from Hollywood Next_g10

Then this Series of Images to see what They are facing or implying occurs in that Area...

Hints from Hollywood Next_g11

Hints from Hollywood Next_g12

Hints from Hollywood Next_g13

Hints from Hollywood Next_g14

Blink

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Not about movies but books:

Morgan Andrew Robertson (September 30, 1861–March 24, 1915) was a well-known American author of short stories and novels, and the possible inventor of the periscope.

Nowadays he is best known for the short novel Futility, first published in 1898. This story features an enormous British passenger liner called the Titan, which, deemed to be unsinkable, carries insufficient lifeboats. On a voyage in the month of April, the Titan hits an iceberg and sinks in the North Atlantic with the loss of almost everyone on board.

The similarities between the fictional sinking of the Titan and the real-life sinking of the RMS Titanic in 1912 attract attention even today although there are significant differences: for example, the fictional Titan capsized and sank almost immediately (rendering the number of lifeboats moot), and the Titan was on its third return trip from New York, not her maiden voyage to New York.

In 1905, Robertson's book The Submarine Destroyer was released. It described a submarine that used a device called a periscope. Despite Robertson's later claims that he had "invented" a prototype periscope himself (and was refused a patent), Lake and Grubbs had perfected the model used by the U.S. Navy by 1902, 3 years before Robertson's "prescient" novel.

In 1914 (in a volume that also contained the new version of Futility), Robertson included a short story called Beyond the Spectrum, which described a future war between the United States and Japan, a popular subject at the time. Like The Wreck of the Titan, Beyond the Spectrum bore some similarities with actual events. Japan does not declare war but instead launches sneak attacks on United States ships en route to the Philippines and Hawaii; an invasion fleet about to conduct a surprise attack on San Francisco is stopped by the hero using the weapon from a captured Japanese vessel. The title refers to an ultraviolet searchlight used by the Japanese (but invented by the Americans) to blind American crews. Some readers have compared the searchlight's effects (blindness, intense heat, and facial burns) to those of the atomic bomb.

I sometimes think we are living the same story over and over again in a similar way that these video games where you have to go from one level to another . As mental thougths create reality when we come back we take the story back where we left it . Along this idea it could well be in this particular case for example Morgan Andrew Robertson had been part or witness to the Titanic wreck before so this time when back in the game he could write about it beforehand .
    The mind set ups the settings of the game . Growing awareness and evolving Consciousness is what allows us to become better and better at our roles shaping than the course of events differently .
    When full consciousness as a soul is reached and the illusion of the mind recognized the game is over.
    So imagine we are all here in the game at different consciousness levels . The doom , the gloom , the opression of the human race by the PTB , the catrastrophic scenarios, dramatic earthquakes, pole shifts , gigantic sunflares... have been lived before and are therefore being dramatized once more .
    The oil spill in the gulf for example may well have turned into a " worst case scenario event " for some during a former level of the game.. with methane explosion , tsunami, rupture of the tectonic plates,massive evacuation , famine etc...

Depending on the level of Consciousness -those that are in a state of fear or below are in the automatic mental state that will allow these same events to take place while others that reached a higher Consciousness plateau will outflow enough fine vibratory energy to unmock these dramatic scenarios and turn them into a favorable outcome .

What we have to realize is that all that we are experiencing here is a game where mind and consciousness intertwine to play with one another but that full Consciousness is the end game, the zero point Wink

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:08 am

I agree Dear Sister. Just pointing out a part of the Play is All so We will have more Company...

"We are All Actors and Portrayers..." ~ RUSH

Wink

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:18 am

When we sleep we are between dimensions and exist outside of space and
    time yet have access to all info including experiencing precog
    data. I suspect that some of the writers are plugged into precog
    info due to their self-induced trance state while writing and also due
    to being connected to the collective unconscious during dream
    states.

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:46 pm

When we sleep, we wake up and remember usually more an emotion, feeling, intention than objects, places, people.

I feel so truth in Carol’s opinion…

We sometimes connect to collective consciousness and its vibration, energy frequency and we download this energy as unified always existing knowledge, understanding… and I think only later the knowledge in our sub consciousness creates matter and associates with the objects in this dimension.
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:30 am

TRON: Legacy

Yes, I think it has some relevance. To summarize the back drop of the story touches on the 3 whom were walking in a computer world. One was the Creator of the world, the other was programmed by the Creator to devise the perfect system while the Creator was away. This is similar to biblical writings that suggest that GOD walked the earth with two others and commenting, Let's make man out of our image". The movie then touches on false deities, broken promises by the creator, Metaphysicality, Meditation, and the lifeforms deemed a "miracle" because they "manifested" out of nowhere. They were not created by anyone or thing.

There's a bit more, and there is one seen where Sam Flynn sits at the CPU before being projected into the computer world. As he sits down, I noticed that the CPU (which hasn't been used in 15 years) has a series of numbers beginning with 20:11......I have to look more into this, because it is easily a made for entertainment premise that we can see what we want. Don't want to find myself being overreactive, but I thought it was interesting. I tend to look under every rock, or then again, something simply triggers me about certain information.

My son asked for the video game, and there is a lot of symbols in the cpu world. Interestingly, the game starts off with a reference to the self manifested life forms and "free will". One of the villains is a computer virus known as ABRAXAS. Perhaps someone seeming weaving into their work a variety of concepts and ideas from other resources, but interesting to say the least.

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Speaaking about hints in hollywood movies? Well, the quoted wisdom in this edited video will not make you wiser dear friends . All of you know this already...but here's a 7 min. worth of watching compilation of what you alredy know to be true...

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:11 am