tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe

Crazee
    Crazee

Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe Empty Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe

Post  Crazee Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:18 pm

I came across this video about how a graduate student took a survey of the sky and determined that the universe is smooth or uniform, not clustered or fractal, at very large scales.

I found it on an astronomy site as the first hit that come up when I typed into google "how did we get the really big picture of the universe". I watched it but didn't understand it too well except that I was really confused by what she said at the end since I'd been expecting her to say the universe was clustered. The third hit was from ScienceDaily.com and I read it with interest. It's very interesting and I wonder if I'm the only one that disagrees with their conclusion.

Apparently, for the standard model to be valid right now as a basis for predicting material movements, we must assume that matter becomes smooth on the very large levels. If matter doesn't become smooth and instead continues to be clustered, then there will have to be some major rewriting of the laws of physics.

Is this image clustered or uniform? Here's the sciencedaily article about it Big Picture of the Universe Confirmed

Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe Universehomogeneity
    malletzky
    malletzky

Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe Empty Re: Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe

Post  malletzky Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:33 am

If I assume that I have an invisible 1 ready for use whenever and wherever I want, then are my quotations

1+1=3

or

2+1=4

correct scratch

So you see, everything in the science that requires assuming in order to prove something mathematicaly or physicaly, can(t) be correct.

Where's the truth?

IMO, the truth is that we as humans with all our "science" based proofs will never, never be able to completely examine the "reality" we're actualy dwelling in. This is not why we're here for, this is not our job and this is definitely not (GOD)given to us.

As soon as "they" assume that 96% of the visible universe is an INVISIBLE black matter, which properties "they" still can't determine, we will be witnesses of such "scientific" postulates and "proved" quotations (with all due respect to Einstein).

Due to the fact that they will never ever be able to find out why and how one parcticle (which we're able to experimentaly observe) can just switch between both wave and linear structure and hereby, for that particular "time", vanish from our observation field, we will also be witnesses of their (scientists) "quest" to find out the "smallest" or GOD particle.

But in a fractal universe, one also MUST assume that there are an endless possibilites of "small" and "big". So where is the end ~~~~~ ?????

Not that I am able to prove it otherway or anyway...but...the "key word" is assume, and everything is possible. Crazy Happy

Much respect
    Mall...
    Crazee
    Crazee

Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe Empty Re: Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe

Post  Crazee Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:17 pm

I like how you think.

I agree that in a fractal world the possibilities are endless.

I think that this conclusion may seem scary to a lot of people, but at the same time it is immensely empowering.

Do you think the picture displayed is contradictory to "science's" conclusion which states that the universe is smooth at the MACRO levels?
    (as per the standard model)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:33 am

Interesting article. I happened to do some research on the paper published to generate this article and happened to notice that Tamara Davis is one of the co-authors. She happened to write a ground breaking theses which produced this:

Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe DavisFig1-1Hologram

Thesis:

http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/download/tamarad/papers/thesis_complete.pdf

http://www.caastro.org/people/davis-dr-tamara

"Cosmologists have long been puzzled about why the conditions of our universe—for example,
    its rate of expansion—provide the ideal breeding ground for galaxies, stars, and planets.
    If you rolled the dice to create a universe, odds are that you would not get one as handily conducive
    to life as ours is. Even if you could take life for granted, it’s not clear that 14 billion years is enough time
    for it to evolve by chance. But if the final state of the universe is set and is reaching back in time to
    influence the early universe, it could amplify the chances of life’s emergence."

Discover Magazine

http://discovermagazine.com/2010/apr/01-back-from-the-future/article_view?b_start:int=1&-C=

Here is the original paper written on the article listed in the OP:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1205.6812v2.pdf

"Science proceeds as if the past was the home of explanation; whereas the future and the future alone holds the key to the mysteries of the present. When that first cell divided, the meaning of that division was to be discovered in the future, not in the past; when some pre-human ancestor first uttered a human sound, the significance of that sound was to be interpreted by human language, not by apish grunts; when the first plant showed solicitude for its seed, the interest of that solicitude lay in the promise of maternal affection. Things must be judged in the light of the coming morning, not in the setting stars."

Henry Dwight Sedgwick, House of Sorrow (1908)

Last edited by Brook on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:38 am

Just a brief note:

I've contacted a physicist today who is good friends with Tamara Davis about this article. I will bring his insights when I receive them. Naughty
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe Empty fractale omniverse excludes models of theological/theoretical brains

Post  Eartheart Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:57 am

U Crazee dude painted a more than crazee normal,
    this greenish electrical uniform hides the cluster of invisible spectra!!!

I assume that we have to learn omnisience of Loove to loose
    this parasitic hypnotic agenda of modern paid sciences...
    Well, even by using the numbermagix on sick speculative BS -
    i get 1+1=n (or n-elevated-n) but never 3. Anyhow there is a
    nice twinker in the unseen particle:
    Here the truth again - hahahahahah cheers
    Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe Moleka10
    This max refraction of a molecule clearly shows us the vibe,
    oscillating shakti offering a form as desired,
    shifting left/right in/out from nonlocal nonexcisting particledogma,
    pure energy caught up in the loops of dimensionality,
    standing lightwaves shifting under the onslaught of the "neutral" observer/MF, ect...

Just follow the energy! - and the form will change??? This could be the bridge...
    Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe Meeee10
    But if that Me/allthatsit/singularity another particle, again just an assumed vibe
    of oscillating mind without insurance policy, assorted collection of wishfool thinking
    fullfilled by divineShakti.
    New Year
    And Lady Brook, lets get it clear, the omnidirectional creation has time/timelines as sideeffect,
    so there are flaws in just making it bidirectional.
    Experiment: Send some affirmative motivational Loovecluster back to yourself as kid,
    calling up the inner awareness. Than contact your futureself to ask forguidance...
    Than get some inspiration what would "help" your personality type mostly!!! Apply those
    sweets onidirectional to all enemy & invisible parallelselfs to start the giving. Than recieve
    and see yourself, that it is not only bidirectional!!! pale Gathering
    Than purely scientific - i have clearly shown to this realm, that we allready function
    in a divine paradigm of fractal dynamix TRANC

To all mechanic hypnotiseurs then - we wont follow your repetitiv burying out dead bodies/mental constructs to put them on our table... drop them outside
    the shock and the many years of hypnotic indoctrination may be your excuses Blowdup
    How about Holo-computed modellation? Would that benefit the flow or make it a nicer cage??

In the original Lmao Shakti hangs on Krishnas hips/tights, eager to please him and giving
    any of his flunkers and ideas a form, without delay or time even involved! No notion of
    usefoolness to creation!!! Just Looveplay!! Pleasing! Get this...

Last edited by Eartheart on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missconcieved you/my's & sidesteps from our percieved moove)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:57 am

And Lady Brook, lets get it clear, the omnidirectional creation has time/timelines as sideeffect,

If one continues to presume my directional basis of theory one should be patient to understand exactly where that direction leads.

Political factions in the Scientific community are ever present....just ask Uncle Jack who was in the "thick of it".

http://vimeo.com/12143189

Presuming you understand where I'm leading with what I post is a grave error. It's not my faction...not my politics. But non the less ever present. You shall however see where I am leading with this train of thought in a very short time....time ...time.....thanks to a Snitch in time.

Standard Model Excludes Fractal Universe Snitch-0336-gate

Testing times Arrow:

http://dbem.ws/FeelingFuture.pdf

http://www.fqxi.org/community/articles/display/136

For what it's worth.....something's going down

So i cant follow your repetitiv burying out dead bodies/mental constructs to put them on my tables...

"Your" tables....??

Then don't follow....
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Oooopps... forgive me imageningdining with U and having parallel smaltalk, not paralized rethoric,
    aka ethnic cleansing on scientific mediums like Jack points out....
    So i cant follow your (I didnt mean you here, Brook)repetitiv burying out dead bodies/mental constructs to put them on my tables...
    "Your" tables....?? Then don't follow....

Thats funy, dont follow the strangers putting dead bodies onyour table pale Suspect

Ok, i sold the house incl. the scientific evidence and went on an Arrow (i nearly liked this new TVserial)
    onto a parallel reality.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:31 pm

If I have misunderstood your wording....forgive me. However it appears this statement is directed at me from the way you have written it.

Experiment: Send some affirmative motivational Loovecluster back to yourself as kid,
    calling up the inner awareness. Than contact your futureself to ask forguidance...
    Than get some inspiration what would "help" your personality type mostly!!!
    Apply those
    sweets onidirectional to all enemy & invisible parallelselfs to start the giving. Than recieve
    and see yourself, that it is not only bidirectional!!!
    Than purely scientific - i have clearly shown to this realm, that we allready function
    in a divine paradigm of fractal dynamix

To all mechanic hypnotiseurs then - we wont follow your repetitiv burying out dead bodies/mental constructs to put them on our table... drop them outside
    the shock and the many years of hypnotic indoctrination may be your excuses

All preceded by this:

Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:18 am

Brook wrote:Just a brief note:

I've contacted a physicist today who is good friends with Tamara Davis about this article. I will bring his insights when I receive them. Naughty

Cool! It's amazing how things like this happen on the internet cheers

Thanks for posting that primary research too. It's always nice to have the most complete data available even if I can barely understand it in that form scratch

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:28 am