tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Jason Padgett - The Fractal Maker

malletzky
    malletzky

Jason Padgett - The Fractal Maker Empty Jason Padgett - The Fractal Maker

Post  malletzky Tue May 01, 2012 4:33 am

I just read an article about Jason Padgett, a previously ordinary man who ten years ago received a brain injury from a severe blow to the back of the head in a mugging.

Since then, he seems to be able to see the world around him in a fractal form and he seems to be the only man alive who's able to draw fractals by hand, which are all mathematiclaly correct.

I've done some research and found his art presented here:

I was astonished to see how accurate his drawing realy are. And btw...what realy fascinated me, is that he draw some variations from the fractal of the number Pi, the Planck Space-Time or also the Quantum cross.

You can visit the above mentioned website to see these drawings, or read a bit more about him here:

But what realy blow my mind is how he draw (it's what he actually sees) the equation E=mc², which definitely looks like the flower of life.

Jason Padgett - The Fractal Maker E-equals-MC2-crunch1

Amazing, isn't it?

Much respect
    Mall...
    malletzky
    malletzky

Jason Padgett - The Fractal Maker Empty Re: Jason Padgett - The Fractal Maker

Post  malletzky Tue May 01, 2012 4:50 am

malletzky
    malletzky

Jason Padgett - The Fractal Maker Empty Re: Jason Padgett - The Fractal Maker

Post  malletzky Tue May 01, 2012 5:32 am

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:02 am