tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Some people say I'm Stupid.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Some people say I'm Stupid. Empty Some people say I'm Stupid.

Post  Carol Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:05 am

Some people say I'm Stupid. Obcampaignadsplash

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Some people say I'm Stupid. Empty Re: Some people say I'm Stupid.

Post  Carol Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUBCgKkzMNY&feature=youtu.be
    Rense & Celente - The Last Presidential Debate
    Celente's Forecast Amid all the media’s fighting words used to describe two cream puff candidates, nary a word was said about their integrity, courage, vision for the future, or their practical plans and strategies for reversing the myriad negative trends devouring America from within. Despite the platitudes and promises each man made, it is perfectly clear neither would do anything more than keep on doing more of the same … just in his own style.

How can Americans keep on chanting “USA! USA! We’re #1” when faced with a choice between an empty suit who can’t defend his record and a stuffed shirt with no perceivable plan or strategy?

Gerald Celente’s forecast for who will lose in November was tweeted five hours before the debate began: “Round 2.” Obama vs. Romney on The Presidential Reality Show. Going to Vote 4 a Lesser of 2 Evils? Whoever wins, YOU LOSE.”

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Speaking of stupid

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:20 pm

The really sad news is that the 3rd party doesn't even have a ghost of a chance and isn't even included in presidential debates. The whole spectical is rigged from the onset. I already read where voters in other states were voting for Romney but the diebold machine posted Obama. What a mess.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Some People Say I'm a Completely Ignorant Fool. Fool Rule. The Corrupt Rule the Stupid. Those with the Gold -- Make the Rules. It's a Rat-Race -- and the Rats are Winning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0MuvyEnICY (viewer discretion strongly advised) I have been reduced to modeling idealistic political and theological modalities. Now I'm going to watch Stargate SG-1 "The Powers That Be". It's a classic.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Vote Kermit.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Write-in 'Satan'. Why vote for the lesser of two evils?? Some say that 'Satan' runs the show anyway. The powers that be are ordained by --------.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:06 am