tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

It's Not The Economy Stupid: It's The Fed

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

It's Not The Economy Stupid: It's The Fed Empty It's Not The Economy Stupid: It's The Fed

Post  Carol Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:27 pm

Today many are talking about the economy, but that’s all they’re doing: talking. Doesn’t matter if its today’s politician, CEO’s from the largest corporations, some national or regional business association figure-head, right down to academia with its self-perpetuating gaggle of Ivory Tower economic aficionados. All they are doing is paying lip-service to the problems. And the reason? They can’t do anything about it because as of today, the U.S. economy is being controlled high-handedly by The Federal Reserve.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

It's Not The Economy Stupid: It's The Fed Empty Re: It's Not The Economy Stupid: It's The Fed

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:25 pm

I hate to think it -- and I REALLY HATE to say it -- but what if, after all of our digging, and sliding down the rabbit-hole, we discover a mind-boggling and reprehensible state of affairs which somehow (in some twisted way) MUST Exist??!! What if We the Peons are Fundamentally Bad-People who MUST be secretly-ruled by Really Bad-People who MUST be secretly-ruled by Bad@$$ Aliens from Sirius??!! People wonder why I'm not very friendly -- and why I don't smile!! I Think. Therefore I Am Screwed!!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 am