tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Messiah is dead

Floyd
    Floyd

Messiah is dead Empty Messiah is dead

Post  Floyd Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:50 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19459604

Sun Myung Moon, self proclaimed Messiah, right wing Christian and CIA bedfellow bites the dust.

Asia's version of Joseph Smith.

He did help to convert the nation and others from Buddhism and communism.

What will happen to the Moonies now one wonders. I would think he has served his purpose.

But will the son of America's New Religion take the throne there?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Messiah is dead Empty Re: Messiah is dead

Post  Carol Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:12 pm

May god spare us. I'm so weary of these mind-control freaks. Couldn't the wind just gather then up and blow them off into another dimension - one where there is no escape from?

Last edited by Carol on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 am

The Messiah is indeed dead, Floyd, and he will be missed forever by the great many, many, many unmarried Koreans!

btw, only seconds before he 'died' Sun Myung Moon has telepatically whispered in my Third Ear that the 2012-'13 Premier League title will go to West Ham United and Liverpool will renegade...

He also told me the Holy Words of a Magic Spell that changes coffee into beer.

And if you don't believe me I will prove it to you...

Cup o Beer

Cheers!!!

LORD 'SUPERMOON' TRANCOSO

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:30 am

TRANCOSO wrote:The Messiah is indeed dead, Floyd, and he will be missed forever by the great many, many, many unmarried Koreans!

btw, only seconds before he 'died' Sun Myung Moon has telepatically whispered in my Third Ear that the 2012-'13 Premier League title will go to West Ham United and Liverpool will renegade...

He also told me the Holy Words of a Magic Spell that changes coffee into beer.

And if you don't believe me I will prove it to you...

Cup o Beer

Cheers!!!

LORD 'SUPERMOON' TRANCOSO

West ham have got no chance Uberlord.

I have a secret mantra that turns water into Spanish wine and wood into fine Italian cheese.

To receive this free mantra you must first purchase my ABC of Ascension dvd at $99.00 plus attend at least one of my all new DNA ascension acceleration workshops at a discounted rate of $4.50 per person. No refunds are given if a person ascends half way through the course.
    Drink Wine

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:52 pm