tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+27
kindling
Adv2
THEeXchanger
Simplicity
Linda
Micjer
sabina
shiloh
seekeroftruth
Brook
devakas
CetaceousOne
lindabaker
ceridwen
Jenetta
Chimpsky
Floyd
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Threecaster
orthodoxymoron
Carol
mudra
eMonkey
malletzky
Beren
Sanicle
31 posters

Why so quiet here lately?

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 2 Empty Why So Quiet Here Lately?

Post  Jenetta Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:13 am

To understand quiet all you need to do is listen to Dutchsinse's video of the birds chirping re. strange sounds in Alberta & Manitoba...at least my cat is enjoying it wondering where she can pounce...Why so quiet here lately? - Page 2 245713

As Above So Below
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why so quiet here lately?

Post  Sanicle Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:16 am

Chimpsky wrote:I have just got an laptop after being offline for weeks, and it seems as if a few forums seem a bit in the doldrums, it could be a cyclic thing, but I suspect that its a case that all that can be said has been said, and some sort of change needs to manifest, at whatever level, within or upon humanity.

Maybe its the lull before the storm ?

Good one Chimpsky. I think we seekers of truth have been carefully 'prepared' for a storm for a good long while now, possibly to our detriment. Maybe as a group we are now saying it's time to "put up or shut up" as we're tired of the babble about it all, both of the positive and negative kind.

Toast Boxer Cool
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:44 am

I think that most of the alternative media has been infiltrated. The MSM is pointless. That makes it difficult to choose what can be shared

Things seem to be going skewed lately and unsuspected obstacles are popping up. I don't know if that is related to Saturn being retrograde or what

What are the consequences of playing with HAARP, CERN, and lately the electromagnetics of the planet, courtesy of Los Alamos is yet to be seen

In one phrase, I don't think anyone knows what to expect next anymore...so my vote will be in the lull before the storm
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:30 am

ceridwen wrote:I think that most of the alternative media has been infiltrated.

In one phrase, I don't think anyone knows what to expect next anymore...so my vote will be in the lull before the storm

I think a lot of it was made up in the first place.

Generally people are bored of listening to crap but it is springtime and time to get out and about so there is a seasonal lull.

Perhaps also some folk are realising they have been had and want to do something more constructive with their lives rather then waste their time hanging on the every word of some charlatan or misinforming numpty who's bread and butter and fodder lie unwittingly in the alternative boards.

As chimps said, there is not an awful lot more that can be said. The lies and false prophecies and imagined revelations will become meaningless one day. Not that they already aren't.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 2 Empty No Debate on this - Its a Statement Period...

Post  Mercuriel Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:48 am

Oh somethins' comin' alright...

Wink

Its more the Lull between Shoes Dropping...

Blink

Some of Us are just waiting for the other Shoe to Drop now - Settling Our Karma and attempting to Live the Moment as much as We can while IT moves inexorably towards Us...

IMO - If You're not doing as above by now - Its pretty much Ooopsey then...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Is it really too far-fetched to consider the possibility of a Problematic-Divinity (in conflict with itself) In Conflict With a Problematic-Humanity (in conflict with itself)??? I strongly lean toward peaceful resolutions -- but I guess we'll get what we get -- whether we like it or not.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:05 am

Its not too far fetched at all but then Its what Dimensionality the Perspective of Observation VIA Co-ordinate Representation One is looking through happens to be @ also.

Huh ?

Its a very different Perspective from the 8th Dimension to the 3rd and so on...

So in some respects It is and in some - Its not. Its ultimately a Dimensional Perspective to be honest...

albino

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:09 am

It's good to hear from you Mr Mercurial.

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 2 Waves

Its not too far fetched at all but then Its what Dimensionality the Perspective of Observation VIA Co-ordinate Representation One is looking through happens to be @ also.

So If I'm getting your drift here, the node, which is the point or "cup" in the wavestructure that our awareness rides in, travels amongst the holographic data of the background; which in turn is composed of the (speaking metaphorically) two "lasers" or sources, likely of which are the forces of yin and yang, or light and dark, or many of the dichotomies we encounter in our daily lives.

I've also thought you could look at the two sources as Our Personality pressed against, or emergent in, a Background Continuity. Without the pressure developed from Hi and Lo, or whichever one...change or movement will never occur, hence the fluid nature of reality. (Yes? Something Like That? drunken )

But's it;s harder for me to see it maybe....I've got sand in my eyes! Laugh

Oxy:

What I'm getting at is you seemed to hit right on the nature of yin and yang. If the default adjective of "Problematic" is the first to arrive, then you may be focusing on too much yin energies...Try looking at the sunny side of things! sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 am

I tend to view this from two perspectives. One, duality which exists in 3 dimension (yin/yang - positive/negative) which allows for choice and dealing with the consequences of choices made (karma created and karma unwinding). The second is from the perspective of singularity where duality collapses as one moves out of the 3rd dimension into the higher spiritual realms. The predominant energy experience in this dimension is pure love/compassion. The lower dimensions move into the hell realm of pain and suffering.

Oxy is looking for resolution among diverse energies/entities who exist within these various dimensions. I suspect of the different ET groups the Mantis appears (as one person identified) as the Switzerland /neutral/spiritual among some of the other non-spritual ETs. Yet I find it interesting that they want human DNA to create hybrids so that they can experience a physical existence on the earth's surface. Meanwhile, those humans in "awareness" seek to transition into the higher spiritual dimensions (sans physical form and/or with a transfigured spiritual form).

Basically there are many different agendas among the many different species (alien and human).

I also suspect that the animal/fish/bird/dolphins die offs can also be considered as various species leaving the planet to reincarnate elsewhere (given how toxic earth currently is) as this is a possibility, if we are to take into consideration that anything is possible.

I suspect the nexus wave will also have different effects on the different species as this is likely to cross the multiple dimensions simultaneously. Pane had postulated the experience would be one of singularity - similar to a very good MDMA trip only better. If it crosses all dimensions and everyone is affected - the experience of singularity is to feel consciously connected to all that exists. This could be the great awakening and/or jump in human evolution/DNA. I for one would like to see the other areas of the human brain activated but also recognize how dangerous this would be if duality is not collapsed where humankind acts from a point of selfless-service as compare to service-to-the-self and some sort of military, political, reptilian or religious hierarchy.

Personality is like a coat one wears that can be switched out given various life experiences. As one becomes more spiritually evolved the personality takes on similar characteristics of compassion, wisdom, humor and service to others recognizing that hierarchy is nonexistent where we are all here on the planet to serve one another.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:06 pm

You have some excellent things to say Miss Carol. I feel our personality originates form the soul, and maybe it's our interface with it, in how it comes out here that we can adapt and modify; making ourselfs wiser and more compassionate as we see the bigger picture.

Yet I find it interesting that they want human DNA to create hybrids so that they can experience a physical existence on the earth's surface. Meanwhile, those humans in "awareness" seek to transition into the higher spiritual dimensions (sans physical form and/or with a transfigured spiritual form).

Sounds like The Grass Is Greener gets played no matter where you go!

Talk about harmonic nodes in the holographic matrix, check this out! (Lately I am attracting what I think about...I'm trying to be careful what I think about!) drunken

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Thanks for videos Threecaster!

cheers

Why s quiet here lately?

We`re changing the frequencies and helping all life and Earth aswell...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Hellooo everybody! I have missed you my dear friends! I have been outdoors keeping up with this most gorgeous Spring time in the N. USA. All of everything bloomed at once...trees, flowers, everything. We are about a month ahead of time. What ever that means! An explosion of a million shades of green...

hugs to you all

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:26 pm

We are so busy catching up on what's needing to be done around the homestead there just isn't that much time left over.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:03 am

Exactly, Carol...I've been spreading pea gravel for example.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:38 am

Hi there Linda ,

Spring has turned full on over here as well .
    Such a beautifull season .
    Enjoy it all for Mother is always giving out the very best she can.
    Good to see You . Missed you too.

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 am

Hello, Mudra, I can remember Belgian and Deutschland Springs well...I was lucky to see two...the trees were amazing, the revered ones in city central parks and the ones in the gorgeous countryside. I drove all the heck over the place when I lived on the continent...thousands and thousands of kilometers. I'd rather spend Spring in Belgium (or Luxemb.) than anywhere else.

I am still truly amazed at the detail of the imagination of our planet. I could spend the rest of my days just looking at the thousands of different leaves that burst forth. Georgia would make you drool. Of course, then an insect would land on you to express who really owns the planet. We are trying to live with the bright green inchworms right now. They come out of the trees on strings by the hundreds. They land on your hair and clothes but I don't mind...because they are butterfly babies, right? What form DO they eventually take, I wonder?

Let's enjoy this priceless planet and this solar enhanced Spring of all Springs...it's the first of obvious plant growth spurts. It might become a trend...It's as if we can feel the birth of the goddess and the plants are showing it clearly. I sense the increased solar activity and our position in galactic center, is a blessing and part of the whole scheme of things. People will look at tree rings in the future and probably see what all of these photons really bring...more life.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Threecaster wrote:So If I'm getting your drift here, the node, which is the point or "cup" in the wavestructure that our awareness rides in, travels amongst the holographic data of the background; which in turn is composed of the (speaking metaphorically) two "lasers" or sources, likely of which are the forces of yin and yang, or light and dark, or many of the dichotomies we encounter in our daily lives.

Well - What I'm more getting at here is that while We're indeed dealing with Yin and Yang representations and expressions at the 3D/4D and to some extent the Lower 5th "D" (IE > With some form of the Dualities at play) - Its all going on at varying Levels of Dimensionality and or Density anyways.

This is to say that - Due to Perspective of Progression and or Regression - Again depending on One's Dimensionality ATM - There are Trinity as well as Alpha - Omega - Quadratic and Singularity realized representations and expressions amongst others happening at the same time or now.

- In the Beginning was the Void = 0.
    - From the Void was birthed the Singularity = 1.
    - Then the Singularity begat Duality > Alpha & Omega > Positive & Negative > Mother and Father = 2
    - Then the Duality begat the Trinity > The Only Begotten Sons and Daughters = 3
    - Then the Trinity begat Quadrational Representation > The Quasi-Material Creations = 4 > And the Creation has been moving along ever since (5, 6, 7, 8, etc.).

Therefore - As a Co-ordinate Representation or Aspect of First Source - As Indeed that is what is Our Spark of Spirit is - Having Animated Matter for awhile - Thereby coloring that Shard of Oversoul Spirit with what is called "Personality". It is this "Personality" that colors this Shard of Spirit We are - That then becomes what is known as a "Soul" - Whereby It is this Soul which then Incarnates into Matter / Mater / Mother from that first Incarnation onwards...

Threecaster wrote:I've also thought you could look at the two sources as Our Personality pressed against, or emergent in, a Background Continuity. Without the pressure developed from Hi and Lo, or whichever one...change or movement will never occur, hence the fluid nature of reality. (Yes? Something Like That ?

Indeed though - We ARE Immersed in a Continuity and that is called Void - And Void is merely Un-potentiated Matter - Which is then Superimposed over top of by and has in the Midst of It - Potentiated Matter - Called the Creation and It is currently in Awareness as the Body of Prime Creator in Omniversic & Mulltidimensional representation and expression.

Now why is that ?

Well - To play EVERY SINGLE Scenario and Circumstance out in actual Practise and NOT Theory of course. That was before the Creations. That was Before the Prime Creator's realization of ;

"I Think - Therefore I AM
    and as I AM - I AM THAT I AM..."

With all of the above stated - Its more of where One happens to be on Jacob's Ladder more than anything - Isn't It ?

Wink

Last edited by Mercuriel on Tue May 01, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Mercuriel and I were discussing earlier about dimensionality and some of what Tony Blue, Threecaster, milkteagirl and Sanicle were sharing, as I was attempting to make sense of what is transpiring. I couldn't figure out where Tony Blue was getting his information and wondered if he were channeling it directly from dragon type entities or was it some type of mind-control from somewhere else (government or ET) as something similar had happened with Rayelan from Rumor Mill News - which ended up being the content of her book Obergon Chronicles. Basically I was confused and attempting to sort out in my own mind what was going on.. I also was curious about some of the other members current unusual experiences with respect to time and space, attempting to make sense of that as well.

Merc and I both realized the we both were on a timeline where there was only one downed UFO at the Roswel crash back in 1947, then ended up on a timeline where two crashes occurred. He had gone back and checked his Roswell book and the content was different (identifying two crashes) then when he had originally read it where there was only one crash.

We were discussing whether it was possible for our consciousness to switch between timelines. At one level I knew this was possible given what Andrew Basiago reported when he time-traveled but didn't know if one did this without time traveling. In fact, I was also aware that timelines were being manipulated for a number of years now and was questioning what was happening with these various timelines as we head into the galactic wave at the end of the year. We were also discussing frequency we resonate at, along with the various dimensions as I shared about an ET contact experience where the negatives were looking for the frequency I had experienced when I enter into the higher spiritual realms, but they were unsuccessful as they did not have the capacity to recreate it - whereas, I could with conscious intention by shifting focus toward the Divine.

Ours was a long discussion as Merc was guiding me along "Perspective of Progression and or Regression - Again depending on One's Dimensionality ATM - There are Trinity as well as Alpha - Omega - Quadratic and Singularity realized representations and expressions amongst others happening at tghe same time or now." I had a number of questions and realized others may or may not be aware of what we are doing here (Merc and myself) both in the real world in terms of existence and here on the forum. As I tend to go off in various directions exploring this or that - he tends to be very focused reminding me of original intention and how to free oneself to spiritually evolve. With respect to the various dimensions I was looking for a roadmap as I hoped to sort out in my own mind what to look for in the upper dimensions. Yes, I've personally experienced something and no thing. Meaning to experience conscious awareness in these different states of beingness. Yet was I just side-stepping with a certain dimensional realm or climbing a ladder? How am I to know with a veil of forgetfulness dropping down. I know what the experience is. I know the experience of various dimensions (the dimension souls gather following death, heaven realm, Christ consciousness, Divine Cosmic consciousness, 3-D consciousness, dream state consciousness, out-of-body consciousness, yet I've no way to really determine in I'm in the elevator or on a conveyor belt. I just spontaneously end up somewhere or nowhere and recognize is not 3-D awareness but something more. So when Merc was explaining which end was up, my poor brain was opening up to new data, closing down for assimilation, opening/closing and so forth in its effort to understand a broader concept of frequency and dimensionality.

I suddenly realized that I had been pulling myself downward in frequency when dealing with some other negatives, with respect to the angry feelings I allowed to be generated within myself, and recognized how these negative frequencies can really screw up the Prime Directive if allowed to run amuck - especially as we move forward in our own spiritual evolution. Hence the lesson is that one must guard against one's own unbidden thoughts, so as not to get sucked into a frequency that sends one back down into the cycle of death and rebirth. In fact, if one truly wishes to spiritually evolve, negative feelings and emotions must be checked at the back door (meaning don't indulge in them where they take over).

My mini "ah-ha" experience again re-enforce by Merc's guidance allowed me to climb out of one of those habitual thought patterns and recognize it for what it was. Again, the spiritual masters of the East used to teach this as well. Guarding one's thoughts takes mindfulness and is worth the effort if one chooses to get free of the current quarantine that surrounds this dimension and area of space.

Merc is an incredible spiritual teacher and resource. He remembers everything. Hence, where my conscious awareness may have gaps he can help fill in the blanks.

I was asking Merc where he had learned about the different dimensions and he referred me to the Urantia Book. Hence the link if anyone else is interested.

To learn more about dimensionality one may wish to read The Urantia Book - Part I: The Central and Superuniverses.

"How the cosmos is structured and managed. A purposeful personal universe, evolving in time and space toward an unrevealed destiny is described. This creation includes millions of inhabited worlds in various stages of biological, intellectual, social and spiritual evolution. The nature of God and his relationship to the evolving creation is explored in great detail."

Free download is available.

http://archive.org/details/UrantiaBook1

Foreword
    1. The Universal Father
    2. The Nature of God
    3. The Attributes of God
    4. God's Relation to the Universe
    5. God's Relation to the Individual
    6. The Eternal Son
    7. Relation of the Eternal Son to the Universe
    8. The Infinite Spirit
    9. Relation of the Infinite Spirit to the Universe
    10. The Paradise Trinity
    11. The Eternal Isle of Paradise
    12. The Universe of Universes
    13. The Sacred Spheres of Paradise
    14. The Central and Divine Universe
    15. The Seven Superuniverses
    16. The Seven Master Spirits
    17. The Seven Supreme Spirit Groups
    18. The Supreme Trinity Personalities
    19. The Co-ordinate Trinity-Origin Beings
    20. The Paradise Sons of God
    21. The Paradise Creator Sons
    22. The Trinitized Sons of God
    23. The Solitary Messengers
    24. Higher Personalities of the Infinite Spirit
    25. The Messenger Hosts of Space
    26. Ministering Spirits of the Central Universe
    27. Ministry of the Primary Supernaphim
    28. Ministering Spirits of the Superuniverses
    29. The Universe Power Directors
    30. Personalities of the Grand Universe
    31. The Corps of the Finality

Freely you have received, freely give.
    This audio version of The Urantia Book is provided free of charge under a Creative Commons license. You are free to copy and distribute these files. I hope that The Urantia Book will inspire you on your eternal adventure of the exploration of a universe.

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:50 pm

I was asking Merc where he had learned about the different dimensions and he referred me to the Urantia Book

I came across that years ago, and was quite impressed at first.

Later, I encountered people who were of the opinion that the information
    contained in the Urantia Book is "highly distorted".

Once again, discernment is required.

*sigh*

Rolling Eyes
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:22 pm

I must say, I am sooooo lucky to have found you guys here! Enlightened

So much good data. And I had never thought of things being so flexible (in regards to our reality and the structures we percieve amongst it); for instance, I would have never thought we could change our past, with results manifesting here now.

Carol: I have a feeling for what you're getting to there...I still get "caught up" in emotional swirlings....and it's the funniest things that do it sometimes. I have this thing about "flow" or efficency. Why I should expect things to work better than they really do is beyond me.... I see the potentials of an idealized version of a situation, and when others around me are deaf, dumb and blind to these "better ways", it really pushes my buttons. I know this is a fallacy, and hinges from my old arch enemy, Perfection. She is beautiful, but she's never satisfied...

Like someone sitting at the light to turn right, just waiting, when they could "turn right on red after stop, traffic permitting." Used to burn me up Mad 2 Nowadays I try to take it a little softer. Cool

But more than that nowadays, when I get really wound up about soemthing....it's almost like I'm watching it happen. It's sort of almost entertaining, and I'm now just getting upset because, "It's what I'm suppoesed to do" or "It's expected of me." (or something like that drunken )

This feels like a setup to allow me to step outside of this entire mode of behavior. I just have not quite figured out what to replace the emotional wackedness with yet...(or to sidestep the wackedness before it happens....) But at any rate, I can now have a "parallel process" that runs when I'm feeling upset, and it can watch, analyze and learn from my antics; thusly I think I can learn to circumvent the whole "emotional behavior" types of reactions.

- In the Beginning was the Void = 0.
    - From the Void was birthed the Singularity = 1.
    - Then the Singularity begat Duality > Alpha & Omega > Positive & Negative > Mother and Father = 2
    - Then the Duality begat the Trinity > The Only Begotten Sons and Daughters = 3
    - Then the Trinity begat Quadrational Representation > The Quasi-Material Creations = 4 > And the Creation has been moving along ever since (5, 6, 7, 8, etc.).

I do tend to think of things in terms of frequency, and can see all of these layers enfolded inside a common construct, where each mode has it's own resonance; and to harmonize with that "layer" you have to tune yourself to it, either with a 1st level harmonic, or many of the corresponding nodes. (with each falling away in effective reach; to range from "being there" to a vauge feeling...)

Are the above mentioned mathematical constructs also corresponding to the Realms?

(Not sure of the 0, 1, & 2) 3 = Physical, 4 = Astral, 5 = Mental, 6 = Spirit ( and so on)

So say the Physical beats at 7 hz. It turns on, then off, seven times per interval. Then lets say the Astral beats at 14 hz, so it's on and off twice for every beat of physicality. The Mental could vibrate three times for each single beat of our reality, and The Spirit realm is here and gone 4 times for each point of our existence.

I really think the rate at which this series progresses is more logarithmic, or exponental, rather thanthe linear one I've thrown out here...this one was just to illustrate....

Of course I have to draw parallels to the Chakras as well.

Am I on track with these? Or is What You Speak Of a deeper embedding?

study

I started in on Urantia about a year or two ago, and was rather impressed. I thought it used our language to it's fullest extent in it;s efforts to lay out What Is Really Going On.

May have to try and pick it back up. I also may have to have the Dead Tree version for me to really read it tho...

Call me old fashioned....

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:04 am

Carol wrote:Merc and I both realized the we both were on a timeline where there was only one downed UFO at the Roswel crash back in 1947, then ended up on a timeline where two crashes occurred. He had gone back and checked his Roswell book and the content was different (identifying two crashes) then when he had originally read it where there was only one crash.

Thanks for posting that Carol. Good to know I'm not the only having this issue with the written/printed word changing. Cool
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:35 am

CetaceousOne wrote:
    I was asking Merc where he had learned about the different dimensions and he referred me to the Urantia Book

*sigh*

Rolling Eyes

I have a copy of that book and have examined the material in it some time ago.

It appears to be channeled material with a particular emphasis on pseudo biblical concepts of moral rectitude directed at the perfect 1950's American family (in fact it claims to fill in the gaps of the bible and to expand on it)accompanied with the introduction of an imagined universe, (AKA George Hunt Williamson who pre dated Urantia and later inspired the fear monger George Green before setting up his own I AM cult in the Andes) . The only parallels I can see with this huge body of writing are with the Anna Hayes fabricated religion and The Book of Mormon ( the latter, like Urantia pretentiously claim to be a superlative modification of the bible, along with the imaginings of the right wing funded infamous Reverend Moon's Unification church) and perhaps with Dianetics.

All of these are more than probably science fiction or, astrally derived imaginings on a huge scale all off which feed a UFO hungry American imagination. An archetypal meal indeed. (there is quite possibly a more sinister element regarding the introduction of what can only be described as cults)

Much of it was channeled gibberish from a relative of the famous Kellog (cornflakes) family and expanded on later by seventh Day Adventist Saddler. promoter of racial segregation to diminish the black and immigrant stock polluting white America.
    (Race Betterment Foundation- Kellog and Urantia founder Saddler both members of)

The Race Betterment Foundation was founded in 1911 in Battle Creek, Michigan with money from the Kellogg cereal fortune. The Foundation sponsored three national conferences on race betterment (1914, 1915, and 1928) and started its own eugenics registry in cooperation with the ERO. The Galton Society, founded in New York City in 1918, was the most overtly racist of the American eugenics organizations. Its members used physical anthropology to confirm their bigoted notions about the supposed superiority of the Nordic race.

Then there is the I Am thing repeating itself famously promoted by the far right pro American Guy Ballard and his new religious offspring thereafter such as the far right Church Universal and Triumphant. New Atlantis.

Now the I Am and Germain have new followers

The Urantia Book also shares characteristics of psycho-babble that are prevalent in the works of L Ron Hubbard and Hayes' nonsense.

For the discerner this is a decent article on the Urantia

http://www.skepdic.com/urantia.html

and this

http://www.creationists.org/cults-urantia.html ( albeit from a Christian perspective

This article (usual conspiracy fodder) connects it (Urantia)with the skull and bones society, mind control and CIA but also links it to the philosophy of racial eugenics as proselytised by William Dudley Pelley (founder of the American Nazi Silver Shirts movement) and other UFO cult orientated fascists

http://aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.co.uk/2008/12/urantia-cult-is-skull-bones-spin-off.html

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:56 am; edited 8 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:55 am

Of course, if you are a newcomer, you can read more about the links between Nazism, far right politics, spiritual eugenics and UFO/Alienist cults here.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3692-the-white-supremacist-and-fascist-ufo-contactees

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:56 am

Floyd wrote:
    CetaceousOne wrote:

*sigh*

Rolling Eyes

I have a copy of that book and have examined the material in it some time ago.

It appears to be channeled material with a particular emphasis on pseudo biblical concepts of moral rectitude directed at the perfect 1950's American family (in fact it claims to fill in the gaps of the bible and to expand on it)accompanied with the introduction of an imagined universe, (AKA George Hunt Williamson who pre dated Urantia and later inspired the fear monger George Green before setting up his own I AM cult in the Andes) . The only parallels I can see with this huge body of writing are with the Anna Hayes fabricated religion and The Book of Mormon ( the latter, like Urantia pretentiously claim to be a superlative modification of the bible, along with the imaginings of the right wing funded infamous Reverend Moon's Unification church) and perhaps with Dianetics.

All of these are more than probably science fiction or, astrally derived imaginings on a huge scale all off which feed a UFO hungry American imagination. An archetypal meal indeed. (there is quite possibly a more sinister element regarding the introduction of what can only be described as cults)

Much of it was channeled gibberish from a relative of the famous Kellog (cornflakes) family

Then there is the I Am thing repeating itself famously promoted by the far right pro american Guy Ballard and his new religious offspring thereafter such as the far right Church Universal and Triumphant. New Atlantis.

Now the I Am and Germain have new followers

The Urantia Book also shares characteristics of psycho-babble that are prevalent in the works of L Ron Hubbard and Hayes' nonsense.

For the discerner this is a decent article on the Urantia

http://www.skepdic.com/urantia.html

and this

http://www.creationists.org/cults-urantia.html ( albeit from a Christian perspective

This article (usual conspiracy fodder) connects it (Urantia)with the skull and bones society, mind control and CIA but also links it to the philosophy of racial eugenics as proselytised by William Dudley Pelley (founder of the Ametican Nazi Silver Shirts movement) and other UFO cult orientated fascists

http://aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.co.uk/2008/12/urantia-cult-is-skull-bones-spin-off.html

Shocked

Thanks for expounding on that topic Floyd!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:00 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Carol wrote:Merc and I both realized the we both were on a timeline where there was only one downed UFO at the Roswel crash back in 1947, then ended up on a timeline where two crashes occurred. He had gone back and checked his Roswell book and the content was different (identifying two crashes) then when he had originally read it where there was only one crash.

Thanks for posting that Carol. Good to know I'm not the only having this issue with the written/printed word changing. Cool

I've seen other things altered as well. It's confusing when these things happen but at least we know what's causing it - we just don't know why (meaning whose behind it and the intent). Are things better? It appears that the illuminati's plan keeps getting shot down and that the human/ET underground bases are being taken out so perhaps we are moving toward a better outcome then what could have happened . I'm also not into the whole WWIIi thingy either - meaning that's off the table. World-wide financial collapse - who knows what's going on with that.

Simon Parks said humankind is being prepared to make a choice with respect to spiritual evolution and moving forward into the 5th dimension. I'm going to keep this at the forefront of my thoughts as this is a desirable outcome for me personally. Meanwhile, just enjoying each day and what it has to offer is good too.

I still find it quite ironic that with all of their intellect and other abilities that some ETs want to be in human hybrid bodies so that they can live on the earth's surface after humankind has transitioned.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:14 am