tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
anomalous cowherd
dimensions
Carol
UncleJohn
mudra
JesterTerrestrial
Chamber
Carmen
Mercuriel
hippihillbobbi
dominic777
15 posters

Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth

dominic777
    dominic777

Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth

Post  dominic777 Wed May 12, 2010 7:50 am

Chamber wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    Chamber wrote:
    Mercuriel wrote:Yeah - Well now You're warned for Trolling...

Cut the Vulgarity. Is this what You came here to be - Rude ? Or just be difficult ? How about try to be neither ?

Omnipotence

BTW - You've now placed both of those Words into the Filter by using Them so Negatively. Push this and It won't turn out well. Bank on that...

Exclamation

Bahaha.

Oh it will turn out well just fine....ban me....or let me speak freely....either way...your shadows will continue to haunt you.
    Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth - Page 2 Icon_wink

Its not a matter of banning you , it is about being dignified and adult, we are all learning and all this swearing is not freedom , it is negative thought,I bet you have some very interesting positive things to say
    lol

"Truth"
    is a fluid concept.

Adult....dignities.....care about those things I do not.

The only thing I care about is Real people speaking their Real truths.

Agree with me?...great......disagree?...even better.

But for ***sake stop co'opting some sh@t you read in a book or saw on PC or youtube and accepted that garbage as YOUR Truth.

Seriously guys....wake the *** UP.

as for "Mercuriel"...

Snort....

Go call Gandalf to deal with your trolls.

Whatever you fear and run from will forever haunt you.....

....I am speaking to each and every one of you reading this sentence right now.

FACE YOUR *** SHADOW.

O.K. differnt approach......quote:"Truth" is a fluid concept....but reality is not....we use our senses to see reality....however intuition positive sound is more fluid.....therefore a person who swears is using negative sound......and not adding to the discussion.....have you just come out of prison?

Last edited by Carol on Thu May 13, 2010 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chamber's language)
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed May 12, 2010 8:00 am

dominic777 wrote:As the frquencies get higher by conquering our ego , or being enlightened by people like Dolores Cannon we are heading towards a positive timeline and parallel Earths.....(anti-matter)this will give us corporeal bodies and Immortality and a new Earth at 5D,People stuck on 3D and have a low frequency will stay on the wheel of death and reincarnation , the Karma Circle.
    How can we get family and friends to change their frequencies if the they are deaf and blind,? also will this ascension be done on mass or individually?

Hey Dominic! right on man! Such a quizzitive bunch around here. Big Grin 2 you have got to have some of the best questions going! The intelligent answers that you get to these questions could be very important to many people. I would think that these are worthy of some more research.

I posted a few pictures for my family and friends and linked to some videos and then emailed them several times a day for 5 years straight :) The response has been absolutely insane and all i can do is lmao! Not sure about the mass or individual ascension nor do I have the full details as to what is needed but I have this feeling that you better GET YOUR ROCK ON!

PEACE JT!
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed May 12, 2010 9:02 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:As the frquencies get higher by conquering our ego , or being enlightened by people like Dolores Cannon we are heading towards a positive timeline and parallel Earths.....(anti-matter)this will give us corporeal bodies and Immortality and a new Earth at 5D,People stuck on 3D and have a low frequency will stay on the wheel of death and reincarnation , the Karma Circle.
    How can we get family and friends to change their frequencies if the they are deaf and blind,? also will this ascension be done on mass or individually?

Hey Dominic! right on man! Such a quizzitive bunch around here. Big Grin 2 you have got to have some of the best questions going! The intelligent answers that you get to these questions could be very important to many people. I would think that these are worthy of some more research.

I posted a few pictures for my family and friends and linked to some videos and then emailed them several times a day for 5 years straight :) The response has been absolutely insane and all i can do is lmao! Not sure about the mass or individual ascension nor do I have the full details as to what is needed but I have this feeling that you better GET YOUR ROCK ON!

PEACE JT!
    Hello J.T
    do you think chamber will change in time?
    As the frquencies get higher by conquering our ego , or being
    enlightened by people like Dolores Cannon we are heading towards a
    positive timeline and parallel Earths.....(anti-matter)this will give us
    corporeal bodies and Immortality and a new Earth at 5D,People stuck on
    3D and have a low frequency will stay on the wheel of death and
    reincarnation , the Karma Circle.
    How can we get family and friends and may I add people who swear etc...
    to change their frequencies if the they are deaf and blind,? also will
    this ascension be done on mass or individually?
    lol
    dominic
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 12, 2010 9:39 am

One of the greatest lessons I learned is to realize that what one sees and experiences as Light is blinding to some . Even worse they sometimes even decode it as darkness. Although this seemed to me like madness I had to accept it none the less as a state of affairs I was being completely powerless to affect or to alter directly.
    After the initial shock I began to feel great compassion for these people as under what I saw as arrogance and despise I could sense countless incidents of deep pain they had lived and had put them in a state of separation from the world.
    And finally a lesson in humility too.. to accept things as they are and allow others to evolve at their own rhythm knowing that the way they see things I have probably viewed them all the same myself at an earlier time .
    The image of the Mikado game comes to mind . You can only remove one stick at a time according to it's availability . Being aware and respecting availability is the shortest way to lift all pieces .
    And besides know you are not alone playing the game ..Allow each one to do it's part .

Love Always
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed May 12, 2010 11:52 am

mudra wrote:One of the greatest lessons I learned is to realize that what one sees and experiences as Light is blinding to some . Even worse they sometimes even decode it as darkness. Although this seemed to me like madness I had to accept it none the less as a state of affairs I was being completely powerless to affect or to alter directly.
    After the initial shock I began to feel great compassion for these people as under what I saw as arrogance and despise I could sense countless incidents of deep pain they had lived and had put them in a state of separation from the world.
    And finally a lesson in humility too.. to accept things as they are and allow others to evolve at their own rhythm knowing that the way they see things I have probably viewed them all the same myself at an earlier time .
    The image of the Mikado game comes to mind . You can only remove one stick at a time according to it's availability . Being aware and respecting availability is the shortest way to lift all pieces .
    And besides know you are not alone playing the game ..Allow each one to do it's part .

Love Always
    mudra

enlightened
    by people like Dolores Cannon we are heading towards a
    positive
    timeline and parallel Earths.....(anti-matter)this will give us

3D
    and have a low frequency will stay on the wheel of death and
    reincarnation
    , the Karma Circle.
    How can we get family and friends and may I add
    people who swear etc...
    to change their frequencies if the they are
    deaf and blind,? also will
    this ascension be done on mass or
    individually? Has anyone any definite answers to these questions ?
    lol
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Wed May 12, 2010 11:53 am

mudra wrote:One of the greatest lessons I learned is to realize that what one sees and experiences as Light is blinding to some . Even worse they sometimes even decode it as darkness. Although this seemed to me like madness I had to accept it none the less as a state of affairs I was being completely powerless to affect or to alter directly. After the initial shock I began to feel great compassion for these people as under what I saw as arrogance and despise I could sense countless incidents of deep pain they had lived and had put them in a state of separation from the world.
    All beings are composite beings. The average human mind is controlled by use of the memory matrix which is controlled by offworlders who are not very enlightened. These offworlders are more responsible for the gulf oil leak than any humans.

mudra wrote:And finally a lesson in humility too.. to accept things as they are and allow others to evolve at their own rhythm knowing that the way they see things I have probably viewed them all the same myself at an earlier time .
    This is so true. My current example is that I could not get one poster here to even understand my solution to changing the mind set of humanity and are offworlder controllers.

The answer my friend is blowin in the wind.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed May 12, 2010 11:55 am

UncleJohn wrote:
    mudra wrote:One of the greatest lessons I learned is to realize that what one sees and experiences as Light is blinding to some . Even worse they sometimes even decode it as darkness. Although this seemed to me like madness I had to accept it none the less as a state of affairs I was being completely powerless to affect or to alter directly. After the initial shock I began to feel great compassion for these people as under what I saw as arrogance and despise I could sense countless incidents of deep pain they had lived and had put them in a state of separation from the world.
    All beings are composite beings. The average human mind is controlled by use of the memory matrix which is controlled by offworlders who are not very enlightened. These offworlders are more responsible for the gulf oil leak than any humans.

mudra wrote:And finally a lesson in humility too.. to accept things as they are and allow others to evolve at their own rhythm knowing that the way they see things I have probably viewed them all the same myself at an earlier time .
    This is so true. My current example is that I could not get one poster here to even understand my solution to changing the mind set of humanity and are offworlder controllers.

The answer my friend is blowin in the wind.
    enlightened
    by people like Dolores Cannon we are heading towards a
    positive
    timeline and parallel Earths.....(anti-matter)this will give us
    3D
    and have a low frequency will stay on the wheel of death and
    reincarnation
    , the Karma Circle.
    people who swear etc...
    individually?

quote:My current example is that I could not get one poster here to even
    understand my solution to changing the mind set of humanity and are
    offworlder controllers...
    .can you elaborate on this abit more Uncle john...thanks
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 12, 2010 12:51 pm

dominic777 wrote:
    people who swear etc...
    individually? Has anyone any definite answers to these questions ?
    lol

I don't have definite answers to these questions.
    I have however been witness to this shift .
    In my business for example the public I am encountering since the last 10 years is quite different than the one I would meet 30 years ago .
    Many of them I am now finding on a spiritual , ecological or natural healing path . Which is a huge change .
    Recently friends of mine I was showing the way to about 25 years ago have remained blind to it until now. They opened their eyes by their own although I haven't been in contact with them over that long period of time .
    Being ourselves and walking on a path that is reflecting our truth is unabling others to do the same when the time is ripe for them .
    When enough of us do this then the views we hold will become the next common agreement on which to build a new world .
    The shift is taking place that's a certainty .
    100 years ago it's an industrial revolution that changed the face of the world .
    This time the revolution is a call to inner values and resources .
    Some of us have heard this call for many years now . Others will be forced to follow the flow as they see the world itself as they know it breaking apart under the burden of the unwise decisions it has been operating on .
    For those a raise in frequency will go through a fall before the rise can take place.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed May 12, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed May 12, 2010 2:03 pm

What do you mean by chamber? The resonant frequencies of the earth?

And swearing...well...come on...a little colourful language has its place...i thought this world was built on rainbows Big Grin 2 well the less the better I guess...anyway sorry for the colourful internet acronym. As far as waking up others well I have done my fair share of teaching when I get the chance and am still learning at the same time. I think the universe will take care of the rest and if each one dose not choose i think they will get the chance to do it all over again. Peace JT!
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed May 12, 2010 2:11 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:What do you mean by chamber? The resonant frequencies of the earth?

And swearing...well...come on...a little colourful language has its place...i thought this world was built on rainbows Big Grin 2 well the less the better I guess...anyway sorry for the colourful internet acronym. As far as waking up others well I have done my fair share of teaching when I get the chance. I think the universe will take care of the rest and if each one dose not choose i think they will get the chance to do it all over again. Peace JT!
    firstly if you have to swear to get a point over its not colourful its blue......secondly Apathy seems to be the order of the day , people wondering around like headless chickens wondering what is going to happen, it is easy,,,,,the frequencies in our blood body and brian will be changed 2nd inversion and we become corporeal and immortal...however you have to be of a certain frquency where a lot of our ego has to be conquered...
    One thing about you JT you are not apathetic........................lol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 13, 2010 9:12 am

Chamber Yesterday at 3:49 am
    I'm really sick of this pseudo-spiritual horseshit....I'd expect this from the "old" forum.

Instead of wasting my cyber-breath....

This forum is dead before it ever even lived.

Chamber, if this is how you feel then why are you here?

As for the forum being dead ~ no, it's not. Right now things are slow (for a number of reasons). However, people still manage to find their way here from around the globe and read. Some of us members are involved with real life issues right now and are not that active on line ~ this too will change as we have a lot of information to share that we have yet to post due to RL priorities.

I will add this. I belong to a number of forums and almost all of them are way down when it comes to members posting. Yet, in looking at their stats readership is up. I wonder why is that? Even checking at AV2 a week or so ago they only had 16 posts for the day ~ while readership was up over 100.

As for this forum, we are small right now which works for us while we handle these other real life issues. Once our own website is up we will see a continued increase of members joining. However, Chamber, what makes Mists what it is are the type of people who join. We are looking at members who have an expanded sense of consciousness, who have done a lot of personal work on themselves and have a deeper understanding of life from multiple perspectives.

This is the time where people are sorting themselves out to the vibrational frequency that they personally resonate with.

So, if you think this forum dead perhaps you may enjoy yourself over at GLP instead. www.godlikeproductions.com

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dimensions
    dimensions

Post  dimensions Thu May 13, 2010 3:13 pm

[b]Although mass ascension will take place i believe, it will still be up to the individual.
    All will be given the chance.
    When it comes down to ascension it will be who's gene codes have been fully activated.The more codes activated will determine just what dimensional level you can achieve.
    If the humans had been left to evolve naturally all life would be able to ascend into the higher dimensions but through ET breeding interference and genetically altering our gene codes this has now caused within us many problems.
    But i feel we still have a chance we have been getting a helping hand now although unseen for thousands of years. But people must wake up and realise that this world they perceive is not all there is.
    I do think more are awakening yes but not enough apart from disclosure and this may cause wide panic in the populace i can not see how this will happen.
    I do have a lot of hope for the future and do not buy into the doom and gloom scenario because we also create what we think so thinking on that alone lets focus positively in all we do now.
    I love you
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu May 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Thanks chamber for theTsarion clip, I hadn't seen that one before. It's a good thing everybody here does not think the same , that would be scary.
    Swearing is just a bit of anglo saxon , admittedly there is too much of it on the streets, mostly people on forums use it for strong feelings . I get worried when people want everyone to think and talk the same .
    Anyhow, why does anyone think they have the right to "wake" people up? Did anyone petition YOU to wake up? Not me, nor anyone I know who knows anything beyond meat and potatoes, I don't meddle if others only want the TV and couch. If someone asks, it's a different matter.
    I was born to seek , I made myself that way.
    You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think. Is that swearing?
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu May 13, 2010 5:21 pm

dominic777 wrote:
    yes i agree with you , however infinite consciousness does not leave things to chance , I will send you a pm about my thoughts
    lol
    dom

Dear dominic777,

You ask very important questions. Could I ask you what are YOUR thoughts on the matter?

What is your own vision for the future?

I see that you might be a little frustrated trying to make your friends or family members "educated"....but know this....The Logos/Creation/God will see that we will all go exactly where we need to.

Everybody will awaken at their own time. No need to convert anybody. No need to push, to use force. Do not worry about your loved ones....do not fear for them if they seem to be still unaware.

Carmen, Merc and many here are right. All you can do for them is to shine your own light and look at them with eyes of compassion.

I guess you could hint things at them yes if you feel the need, ask them questions about their life, their existance, about creation....and maybe answer some if they ask your opinion....If you do share and they reject you and or think you are crazy and the like, don't get defensive with them. Don't fight it.

I've noticed something. If you are not convinced about your own truth, you will never convince anyone else. What I mean is that it's better to spend your time in trying to answer your own questions...trying to ease your own fears FIRST, and then... once you are absolutely standing firmly in your own truth, only then you can be of any help to anyone who asks.

With Love and sparkly rays of light...

SuiG
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu May 13, 2010 6:47 pm

We're all in 'that direction' Dominic, just some are slower than others, some will arrive later but that's still allright . Do you think we speak of few years left to the 'transition' to 5 D world ?
    I dare to say it's thousands, maybe million years of peaceful evolution yet before there will be again just 'light beings' here who will live in peace , on higher frequencies, on sunlight, happy civilisation.
    From the current state of density to there....it's long way to go yet but we're on the course and sailing..
    Fashionable prophecies ( every millenium has several of them , about Apocalypse and New World which basically means all the same, the return of the Paradise ..) are here to sing us lullabies,
    and teachers are here for those who want to be taught .
    The 'transition' process in its extremes is 'extremely' hard to do, it's physically and mentally agonizing to an extent. You could go ask the old Indian, Tiebetan, Chinese yogis , masters who did it..if you ever find them of course, as they're not going on shows usually.
    They were quite few through our history who allegedly completed this process , while still in human body..attained something called 'rainbow body' or an 'illusory body' so they were not more human as such but appeared in their wish and will to others, for their benefits while inhabiting the 'higher reality'.

It's a long way to go..for an individual and more so for whole race ..

There are physical laws that are not fooled so easily, even if our minds seem to be ready . We need to collect much more mental strenght for this purpose yet, so that our physical existencies start moving too.

If you arrive first you'll have most work with all others, left behind..
    Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth - Page 2 Drunken_smilie
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Thu May 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Some of us members are involved with real life issues right now

You can say that again! Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth - Page 2 Icon_exclaim
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri May 14, 2010 3:44 am

E.T. wrote:

We're all in 'that direction' Dominic, just some are slower than others, some will arrive later but that's still allright . Do you think we speak of few years left to the 'transition' to 5 D world ?
    I dare to say it's thousands, maybe million years of peaceful evolution yet before there will be again just 'light beings' here who will live in peace , on higher frequencies, on sunlight, happy civilisation.
    From the current state of density to there....it's long way to go yet but we're on the course and sailing..
    Fashionable prophecies ( every millenium has several of them , about Apocalypse and New World which basically means all the same, the return of the Paradise ..) are here to sing us lullabies,
    The 'transition' process in its extremes is 'extremely' hard to do, it's physically and mentally agonizing to an extent. You could go ask the old Indian, Tiebetan, Chinese yogis , masters who did it..if you ever find them of course, as they're not going on shows usually.
    They were quite few through our history who allegedly completed this process , while still in human body..attained something called 'rainbow body' or an 'illusory body' so they were not more human as such but appeared in their wish and will to others, for their benefits while inhabiting the 'higher reality'.

There are physical laws that are not fooled so easily, even if our minds seem to be ready . We need to collect much more mental strenght for this purpose yet, so that our physical existencies start moving too.

I agree with it . Even if the consciousness of a large part of the population evolves for the better it might take a long time . Wilcock and others talk about genetic reprogramming , the problem with this is that it might take generations to actually see the results . If it was reprogramming of the brain , this could achieve results in a brief period of time in a person lifetime , however brain reprogramming alone does not solve the genetic issues like adding capabilities to our physical bodies .
    dominic777
    dominic777

Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth - Page 2 Empty alpha-omega

Post  dominic777 Fri May 14, 2010 7:41 am

SuiGeneris wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    yes i agree with you , however infinite consciousness does not leave things to chance , I will send you a pm about my thoughts
    lol
    dom

Dear dominic777,

You ask very important questions. Could I ask you what are YOUR thoughts on the matter?

What is your own vision for the future?

I see that you might be a little frustrated trying to make your friends or family members "educated"....but know this....The Logos/Creation/God will see that we will all go exactly where we need to.

Everybody will awaken at their own time. No need to convert anybody. No need to push, to use force. Do not worry about your loved ones....do not fear for them if they seem to be still unaware.

Carmen, Merc and many here are right. All you can do for them is to shine your own light and look at them with eyes of compassion.

I guess you could hint things at them yes if you feel the need, ask them questions about their life, their existance, about creation....and maybe answer some if they ask your opinion....If you do share and they reject you and or think you are crazy and the like, don't get defensive with them. Don't fight it.

I've noticed something. If you are not convinced about your own truth, you will never convince anyone else. What I mean is that it's better to spend your time in trying to answer your own questions...trying to ease your own fears FIRST, and then... once you are absolutely standing firmly in your own truth, only then you can be of any help to anyone who asks.

With Love and sparkly rays of light...

SuiG

hello suiG,
    Thank you for a great reply.
    First , no-one on this Earth has the Definitive Truth of what will happen , all we are doing is putting the jig-saw together , and here are my thoughts.
    My vision for the future is positive one for Mankind..,for people who have tried to conquer their EGO and FEAR , by suffering or enlightenment or both.
    People are looking for balance, but it is more than just the ying and yang. it has to do with the union of opposites matter and anti-matter.
    Changing our frequencies , by sound harmonics is taking place by
    enlightenment from other people ,Dolores Cannon etc...we can raise our
    frequenccy by conquering our ego. pride and so forth, and finally
    breaking the veil, to a parallel earth with a higher frequency.,by using anti -matter as we head into the Precession of the Equinoxes,I believe the energy heading towards us will negate all the fear...in people who have tried to conquer their EGO.
    The problem is how do we raise the frequency in family and friends if
    they do not want to listen, AND ARE DEAF AND BLIND , AND SUFFER FROM PRIDE AND SELFISHNESS? we have to keep on trying ,otherwise they will go back onto the wheel of death and reincarnation process to relearn about negativism and its implications, pride , vanity , selfishness, greed , arrogance , conceit , malevolence etc. Many people see it as a Male verses female energy...when infact it is a batlle beteween pos feminine energy..Love Compassion Altruism, verses negative feminine energy of, hate/malevolence ,uncompasion vanity etc.
    The logos...god..the word is the archetypal sound frequencies, in the beginning was the word...the positive silent sense of thought, which when used positively gives us a higher level of consciousness, it is fear which creates the negative thoughts..
    lol
    dominic
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun May 16, 2010 2:33 am

First , no-one on this Earth has the Definitive Truth of what will
    happen , all we are doing is putting the jig-saw together , and here are
    my thoughts.
    My vision for the future is positive one for
    Mankind..,for people who have tried to conquer their EGO and FEAR , by
    suffering or enlightenment or both.
    People are looking for balance,
    but it is more than just the ying and yang. it has to do with the union
    of opposites matter and anti-matter.
    Changing our frequencies , by
    sound harmonics is taking place by
    enlightenment from other people
    ,Dolores Cannon etc...we can raise our
    frequenccy by conquering our
    ego. pride and so forth, and finally
    breaking the veil, to a
    parallel earth with a higher frequency.,by using anti -matter as we head
    into the Precession of the Equinoxes,I believe the energy heading
    towards us will negate all the fear...in people who have tried to
    conquer their EGO.
    The problem is how do we raise the frequency in
    family and friends if
    they do not want to listen, AND ARE DEAF AND
    BLIND , AND SUFFER FROM PRIDE AND SELFISHNESS? we have to keep on
    trying ,otherwise they will go back onto the wheel of death and
    reincarnation process to relearn about negativism and its implications,
    pride , vanity , selfishness, greed , arrogance , conceit , malevolence
    etc. Many people see it as a Male verses female energy...when infact it
    is a batlle beteween pos feminine energy..Love Compassion Altruism,
    verses negative feminine energy of, hate/malevolence ,uncompasion vanity
    etc.
    The logos...god..the word is the archetypal sound frequencies,
    in the beginning was the word...the positive silent sense of thought,
    which when used positively gives us a higher level of consciousness, it
    is fear which creates the negative thoughts..
    lol
    dominic
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun May 16, 2010 6:58 am

Carol wrote:
    Chamber Yesterday at 3:49 am
    I'm really sick of this pseudo-spiritual horseshit....I'd expect this from the "old" forum.

Instead of wasting my cyber-breath....

This forum is dead before it ever even lived.

Chamber, if this is how you feel then why are you here?

As for the forum being dead ~ no, it's not. Right now things are slow (for a number of reasons). However, people still manage to find their way here from around the globe and read. Some of us members are involved with real life issues right now and are not that active on line ~ this too will change as we have a lot of information to share that we have yet to post due to RL priorities.

I will add this. I belong to a number of forums and almost all of them are way down when it comes to members posting. Yet, in looking at their stats readership is up. I wonder why is that? Even checking at AV2 a week or so ago they only had 16 posts for the day ~ while readership was up over 100.

As for this forum, we are small right now which works for us while we handle these other real life issues. Once our own website is up we will see a continued increase of members joining. However, Chamber, what makes Mists what it is are the type of people who join. We are looking at members who have an expanded sense of consciousness, who have done a lot of personal work on themselves and have a deeper understanding of life from multiple perspectives.

This is the time where people are sorting themselves out to the vibrational frequency that they personally resonate with.

So, if you think this forum dead perhaps you may enjoy yourself over at GLP instead. www.godlikeproductions.com
    Nothing wrong with a small forum.

Chamber, I'm really sick and tired of people that f#ck up positive threads with negativity.

This thread is not my cup of tea either, but there are a couple of people who have a good time here. So let them be.

Chamber, be either briliantly negative, or start a thread yourself, that inspires people to reply
    & view.

And as long as you do neither, shut the f#ck up!
    Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth - Page 2 94171
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun May 16, 2010 7:29 am

E.T. wrote:

Take a look at my new thread re: do different dimensions exist/ etc
    lol
    dominic
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 18, 2010 2:29 am

Carmen wrote:Dominic, we all go through similar experiences when we first wake up and learn all this wonderful/scary/enlightening 'stuff'. We wish to tell everyone about what we are experiencing, we wish to inform and rescue our family and friends who are still snoozing and guess what!!! They dont want to know. In fact most of them think we have finally 'lost it!!' For the spiritual seeker, I call it the "evangelical stage". Don't worry, it eventually passes! They only person we can change is 'us'. I call it putting on your own seat belt first. You are no use to anyone until you do. Its okay to tell people, inform them, then quit. You have planted a seed in their minds. Whether or not it flourishes is up to them. But the idea of learning and applying in your own life what you learn is where personal responsibility lies. Its the applying and experiencing spiritual knowledge to self that eventually produces the affects, the power to affect those around you. After a while you will instinctively know what to say and who to say it to. The opportunities will arise, but, it can be an alone journey for quite some time. This was my experience, not necessarily yours, but eventually people around you change, or they leave. Its just the way it is. You attract to you what vibrates/resonates with you.

Love

Carmen

how do we ascend to a 5 dimensional state?
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

Post  hippihillbobbi Tue May 18, 2010 3:38 am

Dom asked:
    "how do we ascend to a 5 dimensional state?"

hhb answered:
    "LOVE!"
    Carmen
    Carmen

Post  Carmen Tue May 18, 2010 3:57 am

Dominic, you might find David R. Hawkins book "Power vs. Force" helpful.

Love

Carmen

Ps. Hillbilly is right also. Oops, I mean hippihillbobbi
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 18, 2010 8:22 am

hippihillbobbi wrote:Dom asked:
    "how do we ascend to a 5 dimensional state?"

hhb answered:
    "LOVE!"
    YOU CANNOT JUST ASCEND BY LOVE ...you have to change the frequencies in your blood body and brain...soul stays the same...2nd inversion of what you are now..lol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:31 pm