tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Banners and Signature Bar

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Banners and Signature Bar Empty Banners and Signature Bar

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi there MOA moderator team question regarding the bar at the bottom of some peoples posts they seem to show only when Im logged in to the forum and when Im not logged in only some peoples banners are showing. ok thats the purpose of this message thanks Big Grin 3
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Banners and Signature Bar Empty Re: Banners and Signature Bar

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:53 am

Please be more specific about which Bar You're talking about. IE - Are there any Icons in the Bar to Lead Me to it blatantly and such.

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:40 am

Mercuriel wrote:Please be more specific about which Bar You're talking about. IE - Are there any Icons in the Bar to Lead Me to it blatantly and such.

Wink

Hi Merc well it seems the signature bar at the bottom of peoples posts shows when Im logged in but when I am NOT logged in I only see a some peoples signatures. Um not sure how else I can say this...hope that helps thanks JT
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:43 am

Yep - It does. TY for Posting additional details. I'll look into It and report back.

Wink

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:32 am

well i just checked now and it still appears to be doing the same thing, only some members signatures show when not logged in...but soon as i log in and refresh the page I can see the others signatures :)

Also wanted to ask about the picture size box that shows up, look like it was off for a couple days and now the resize box comes up. I for one would much prefer having less limitations on image sizes, can we go back to larger sized images being displayed? without first having to click the view larger link? Anyway this is a different issues nut i still wanted to toss it out there.

Thanks JT
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:11 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:well i just checked now and it still appears to be doing the same thing, only some members signatures show when not logged in...but soon as i log in and refresh the page I can see the others signatures :)

Also wanted to ask about the picture size box that shows up, look like it was off for a couple days and now the resize box comes up. I for one would much prefer having less limitations on image sizes, can we go back to larger sized images being displayed? without first having to click the view larger link? Anyway this is a different issues nut i still wanted to toss it out there.

Thanks JT

I am logged in and your signature shows a few posts up, but not on THIS one. All signatures invisible when I am logged out.

Yesterday everything was showing up in an indigo font for about half a page, and regular for the other. :op
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:32 pm

The 800X600 Limit on Pics is only so that the Pages will develope faster for those with a lesser connection speed. The trade off is that a Member or Guest can still click on the Link to see the Original Pic as Uploaded to Servimg.com or some other Host as Linked...

I'm still looking into Sigs not being seen by Guests and It may just be a glitch with Forumotion's Service and / or the Config. of the Forum. That said - I'm still investigating It however so please standby while I narrow it down to a definite cause...

Wink

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Banners and Signature Bar Empty Image sizes :)

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Mercuriel wrote:The 800X600 Limit on Pics is only so that the Pages will develope faster for those with a lesser connection speed. The trade off is that a Member or Guest can still click on the Link to see the Original Pic as Uploaded to Servimg.com or some other Host as Linked...

I'm still looking into Sigs not being seen by Guests and It may just be a glitch with Forumotion's Service and / or the Config. of the Forum. That said - I'm still investigating It however so please standby while I narrow it down to a definite cause...

Wink

Lesser connection speeds! Oh geeze! Blink The image kb size is still loaded weather or not its displayed at full resolution or not...(i think anyway)

Well i came to this planet to push forward the evolution of every and or any thing :) including the limits of image pixels in moa can it be set to 1024 x 768? That would make a jester very happy and maybe a few others around here! Any of the images I have uploaded to the world wide internet are re-sized to this dimension! lol Cheers Toast

Banners and Signature Bar Actual_size_200

Nutbar UFO2 Thubs Up

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:34 am