tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

My New Radio Show (In French and English)

lawlessline
    lawlessline

My New Radio Show (In French and English) Empty My New Radio Show (In French and English)

Post  lawlessline Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:57 am

Hi one and all,

I have a new Radio show going out on the FM frequency but also live on the net. I have lined up a few guests and was wondering if anyone here has questions for the shows.

Guests lined up:

Nassim Haramein: No need for introductions here. He will be speaking in French and the show will last 2 hrs. There will, as with every guest, be a half hour listeners section where you can call in and ask your hearts desire.

Dutchsinse: Dutch has agreed in principal but the date is to be confirmed. I think this show will be in English and in French. Pre questions can be posted here.

Pierre Jovanovic: Pierre is a writer of several books with his latest book giving the break down on how the commodaties markes have been fixed and by an English lady called Blythe Masters.
    For more info here is is on Max Keiser report:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-B2V2l_6QE

Ghisham Doyle Member founditator of http://wikistrike.over-blog.com/ Experts in Astronomy and ancient cultures Will be helping us unravel the mysteries around Comet Elenin and Space.

I would also be grateful for any suggestions for future guests.

So any question for these first few guests please feel free to post away.

Lovin' it, (not quite the same way as Macdonalds, but loving life),

t
    mudra
    mudra

My New Radio Show (In French and English) Empty Re: My New Radio Show (In French and English)

Post  mudra Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:38 am

My New Radio Show (In French and English) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOKNGbez9FWdWOLYnPqVWnNOcnWFXRb6tux4ojgMGgshZidm248g

This is awesome Tom .
    Very Well done of You .
    You are rocking brother cheers
    Looking forward to follow your show.
    Keep us informed .

Harp

Much Love for you
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

My New Radio Show (In French and English) Empty Re: My New Radio Show (In French and English)

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:46 am

Awesome!! keep us informed!!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:54 am

Good for you, lawlessline! I'll be listening! I'm presently interested in Christocentric Egyptology and Teutonic Zionism, with a particular emphasis on Pharaohs, Emperors, and Popes, so any questions relating to these subjects would be deeply appreciated! I think Nassim Haramein knows quite a bit about this. Unfortunately, it sounds as though this interview will be in French...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:16 am

This is great Tom. I have a few friends and Paola Harris tops my list.

check out her website and she has a lot she can add on Exopolotics http://www.paolaharris.com/

And Paola knows everyone in that field so could be very helpful.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:08 pm

I think it would be a good idea to interview Matt Presti who is a member in the Mists.
    He is making an awesome work at bringing to the public visionaries of True science
    as Walter Russel and Warrel Keely .
    Link to Matt's channel : Arrow https://www.youtube.com/user/mattpresti

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Thanks for the replies and support. Love you people.

Mudra will look at Matt's channel. Looks exactly where things are in a very large sense.
    That would have to be in English.

Carol, same thing For Paola, unless she speaks french? We are looking for translators who have nothing better to every other sunday night???

I was wondering. I can get this show up and running and we could use it as a tester for running our own show out of the mists? I can give over the structure and obviously can do some interviews. But I think it would take more than myself to make it work. But lets kick this off and see what life has to offer.

We did have a vague chat about back when??? I think it would be a very beautiful experience.

As said, will get the ball rolling and see what gives.

t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Paola speaks Italian. Not sure which other languages.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:14 pm

I am adding Santos Bonacci to my suggestion of people to interview.

Santos Bonacci Youtube Promo (short): Arrow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Hv-B7thcI

Arrow http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1582-shaman-healers-a-must-see#54746

Youtube channel: Arrow https://www.youtube.com/user/MrAstrotheology

I deal with the subject of Reclaiming Dominion. Breaking the fictions of Law, Religion and Science.
    The Holy Science, the ancient science based on the workings of the solar system, which is the science of, 'as above so bellow', enables one to develop wisdom and enlightenment far beyond what this world has on offer.

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

My New Radio Show (In French and English) Empty A question for Dr.Emoto

Post  lawlessline Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Hello all I guess everyone forgot to listen to the most important radio show since the idea of show was invented forget about the radio. We're talkig since dot.
    Wink

Well you lucky people I will be posting the show with background info on our daily motion and youtube pages.

But more importantly, I am chufted to bits aboutanouncing a future interview with Dr. Emoto. He has agreed to come on the show. But it will probably be done in English so I will be posting a french and english version.

So if you were to ask Dr.Emoto a question, what would it be?

Answers on a postcard please or even better post here.

www.lheurequisonne.com

Lovin' life as it is.

t

Last edited by lawlessline on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : usual forgot something)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Hi Tom. I met Dr. Imoto when he was here giving a presentation in Hawaii a few years back and love his research. I guess my question pertains to methods one can use to make water healthy. What I see with the work Dr. Imoto does is that the water has to be energized with a particular thought or muscial frequency to alter its crystallization formation. I'm wondering how this process can take place taking this to the next step.

For example, we all know a tuning fork can set another tuning fork to vibrating and emitting sound. What about water? How does one alter the frequency of radiation in water to return the water to its natural form? Is he doing any experiments involving checking on samples pre and post the experimental periods involving radiated water? We know water can be altered.. how far does this go when dealing with sea water that is contaminated? What would it take - how many people, or what frequency needs to be emitted to make a positive change where the water is clean. And can this frequency in humans be measured and reproduced via another modality sans human?

Next, what about human beings and the water in them? Can this be measured in a viable manner to determine a change in frequency?

Is he doing group experiments on water pertaining to Fukashima? Where? And if so, how is that working?

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:44 am

I am posting this on behalf of Lawless which can't reach the Mists at the moment :

Tom's radio show " L'heure qui sonne " will have as special guest tonight : Nassim Haramein .
    Don't miss it !

Link to live streamer : Arrow http://rvpfm.vestaradio.com/player

Link to L'heure qui sonne 's page and infos on tonight's show : Arrow http://www.lheurequisonne.com/%C3%A9mission-23-10.php

Schedule : 20h30 until 22:30 ( France )
    UK: 19h30 to 21h30

Love Always
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Thanks Inés, Back on line now. Just thouhgt I had better say it is in French.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:20 pm

The servers for the online streaming has been taken off line. We are trying to sort the problem, but if we cann't the show will go out next Sunday instead.
    Laters
    t

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:39 pm