tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body: Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws

Seashore
    Seashore

Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body:  Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws Empty Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body: Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws

Post  Seashore Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:15 am

I have been researching something called German New Medicine, which has led me to this short book on Kindle by Dr. Douglas J. Price, D.C.  that incorporates the principles of it.  German New Medicine is a term which is used to describe the findings of a physician, Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer, who in the 80s came to realize that his own cancer was brought on by the shock of the sudden death of his son, who was shot and later died.  His realization led him to do extensive research as an oncologist, and the advent of computed tomography (CT) scans enabled him to use CT scans of the brain to correlate with information obtained from his patients about their life events.  Dr. Hamer discovered that what is needed to treat cancer is for the patient to resolve the conflict that is brought on by a shock.

Dr. Price had much experience in alternative medicine when he first learned about German New Medicine.  Now, he teaches German New Medicine through webinars.

There is a very informative Forward to this book that one can read by opening the "Look Inside" on Amazon:

There is another person who teaches the German New Medicine (GNM), Ilsedora Laker.  I have her DVD Common Ailments on order.  It is definitely a radical variation of the official story of mainstream medicine on what causes things such as chicken pox.  

Last edited by Seashore on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add information)
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body:  Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws Empty Re: Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body: Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws

Post  bobhardee Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:12 am

11/18/2014 Hi Seashore. Hope you don't mind but I think this and the series of films that go with it, support what you are presenting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPb-rGRBjJs&list=PLB71091CDB9F7B67B
    Seashore
    Seashore

Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body:  Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws Empty Re: Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body: Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws

Post  Seashore Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:06 am

bobhardee wrote: Hope you don't mind but I think this and the series of films that go with it, support what you are presenting.

That is a great video.  I think Dr. Mercola is a good source.  That video was uploaded in 2008.  I hope he features German New Medicine again.  

There is another YouTube video where he interviews Dr. David Holt and the topic is research Dr. Hamer did regarding heart attacks that involved experimenting with dogs:

The interview caused a controversy which is addressed on Mercola's website in the Comments section:

First let me begin by stating that many animal lovers may find this information offensive. Let me make it VERY clear, neither I nor Dr. Holt designed nor endorse the study. The study was ALREADY DONE.  Neither of us endorse animal cruelty.  I am not at all suggesting we do additional studies like this but merely providing it as a very powerful demonstration of an important health principle that could save you or a family members life.

Ask anyone what the most common symptom of a heart attack is, and most people will say “chest pain.” Well, this is incorrect. The most common symptom of a heart attack is sudden death.

It can happen completely out of the blue, and many of you probably know of someone in your life who was trim and fit with none of the typical heart attack risk factors -- no high cholesterol, no high blood pressure, a healthy eater, and a regular exerciser -- yet died suddenly of a heart attack.

In the video above, Dr. David Holt, who is involved in some cutting-edge work known as German New Medicine, has just explained why this is so.

Your physical health is a direct manifestation of the various conflicts you’ve faced throughout your lifetime, along with your reaction to them.

This is not a theory or something to be discounted as “new agey.”

This is the result of decades of focused, scientific work by some of the sharpest minds in the business: Dr. Geerd Hamer and Bruce Lipton. Their work has taken the widespread notion that your emotions influence your health (even the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that 85 percent of diseases have an emotional element) to a much higher, more specific level.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/03/06/you-will-never-guess-the-surprising-cause-of-most-heart-attacks.aspx
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:26 pm

Thank you, bobhardee, for this video. I'ts highly making sense to me,
    as this view on dis-ease and the cause of cancer, is similar to mine.
    I've begun to go into Dr. Hamers work in the end of the 90's.
    Haven't kept it in my attention for a long time, due to other pop ups of that nature.
    So many discoveries to be delved into now.

It's great that this comes out in the open and that the treatment is shared and applied by others.
    By reading his website I found that Dr. Geert Ryke Hamer had to endure harsh treatment,
    by certain parties not wanting him to come out with this.
    He healed himself, his wive and his child to begin with, excellent test material.
    He has been harassed and threatened and has grown very bitter and angry for a while,
    due to his inability to understand how what you believe as truth is proclaimed as lies by others.

Luke thanks for the welcome, boghardee

bobhardee wrote:11/18/2014  Hi Seashore.  Hope you don't mind but I think this and the series of films that go with it, support what you are presenting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPb-rGRBjJs&list=PLB71091CDB9F7B67B
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:32 pm

In German New Medicine there is something called a conflict-active phase and a healing phase.

And during the healing phase, there is something called a healing crisis.  

I think it is interesting that Dr. Price says this in "Appendix II - Limitations of Medical Research":

Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body:  Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws 114
    Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body:  Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws Croppe10

Price, Douglas (2014-03-29). Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body: Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws (Kindle Location 720).  . Kindle Edition.

It is good to get the perspective of someone trained both in various modalities of alternative medicine, and, German New Medicine.  He gives other examples comparing alternative medicine with German New Medicine.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:14 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:He has been harassed and threatened and has grown very bitter and angry for a while,
    due to his inability to understand how what you believe as truth is proclaimed as lies by others.

I believe he is living in Norway now.

It seems he is now studying the relationship between his findings and music.  There is a website showing that he evidently is collaborating with someone by the name of Giovanni Conti in establishing the University of Sandefjord for Germanic New Medicine, Natural Art and Lifestyle.

There is a link there to a Word document of a letter from Ryke Geerd dated January 1, 2010:

Dear friends of the Germanic New Medicine!

The New Year begins with a great pleasure: Last year we established a private University. And this is but the first step. After 29 years of the attempted suppression of the knowledge of the Germanic New Medicine, we need no longer rely on corrupt universities teaching what we consider “former medicine”.

Within the next few days we will know how to proceed. However I do wish to say that because our system does not involve any hypothesis that we will do a better job than all other faculties teaching former medicine.

Now we can do our own verifications, and everyone will be able to observe this on the Internet. We will also conduct live examinations for everyone to watch, but only in regard to the GNM principles. In order to ensure the value of these examinations, I intend to be the presiding examinations chairperson and I guess in future this kind of experience will be simply priceless for the examinee! It will also be possible to download, free of charge, these weekly sessions that will be conducted live on the Internet.

Besides all of this, there stands an empty hospital in Sandefjord that I wish to possess to be used as a teaching hospital. Initially only four rooms would be enough...

http://www.associazionesibelius.org/Accademia/University_of_Sandefjord.html

He must be having a problem getting that teaching hospital going, since we're now in 2014.  I presume the website would have been updated.  Also, I've listened to an archive of a free Introduction to GNM webinar by Ilsedora Laker that's from 2014, I think, and she mentioned that he hasn't been able to get it going yet.  I would love to see it succeed in my lifetime!   sunny
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:25 am

I have another book that explains German New Medicine:  Heal Thyself by Pieter DeWet, MD.  His first mention of Dr. Hamer appears in the chapter, "Is Modern Technology Making Us Sick?" Within the chapter, he uses Dr. Hamer's work to introduce Part II of his book and he uses this section heading:  "The Roots of Illness and Pathway to Wellness - Unresolved Inner Conflicts and the Root Cause of Illness - Becoming aware of your life's story is a critical key to healing."  In Acknowledgements, he credits Gilbert Renaud, PhD and David Holt, DO, H.MD for teaching him the German New Medicine.  

Here is the beginning of what he says about Hamer's discovery:

Maybe the most important discovery in medicine was made approximately thirty years ago by Dr. Ryke Hamer, the founder of “German New Medicine,” when he came to the startling conclusion that cancer (and other illnesses) does not occur as random events. He discovered that diseases are programmed, biological events and are the expression in the body of unresolved conflicts.

He made this discovery after his own experience with cancer. He developed testicular cancer soon after his son died in 1978. Dr. Hamer, who was in his forties, unexpectedly lost his son, whom he loved dearly and was extremely close to. His son was murdered in what seemed to be a random violent act. The crime was never solved caused Dr. Hamer to experience profound psychological trauma that threw him into a deep depression that lasted for months. Soon after the depression lifted, he was diagnosed with testicular cancer. Dr. Hamer at the time had an intuition that the cancer diagnosis may have had something to do with his son’s death and started putting a lot of thought into that possibility. He realized that when his son died, he himself had suffered a devastating, overwhelming loss that he was not prepared for that caused a massive unexpected shock to his system. He suspected that if he resolved this conflict and cleared the extraordinary emotional devastation that he had suffered, the cancer might resolve itself. This is exactly what happened.

DeWet, Pieter (2010-06-29). Heal Thyself (p. 92). Tate Publishing. Kindle Edition.

Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body:  Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws 51PfCCSsQZL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_

http://www.amazon.com/Heal-Thyself-Pieter-DeWet-ebook/dp/B005UGT9K6/ref=sr_1_1_twi_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416485994&sr=8-1&keywords=heal+thyself+by+pieter+de+wet%2C+md

Last edited by Seashore on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Remove extraneous text)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:21 am

Seashore wrote:I have another book that explains German New Medicine:  Heal Thyself by Pieter DeWet, MD.

Here is Dr. DeWet talking about his book and one other book he has written.  He also talks about another book, Recall Healing - Pyramid of Health by Gilbert Renaud, which sounds to me to be very similar to German New Medicine:

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:20 am

Seashore wrote:I have been researching something called German New Medicine, which has led me to this short book on Kindle by Dr. Douglas J. Price, D.C.  that incorporates the principles of it.

I've found a YouTube video of Dr. Price giving an introduction to the principles of German New Medicine.  The webinars he conducts are for practitioners in health care.  I wish there were webinars intended for the general public:

Here's his "About" page on his website:

Hi. My name is Dr. Douglas J. Price, D.C.

I am an experienced  international consultant and presenter of German New Medicine, founded by Dr. Rkye Geerd Hamer, MD.  I present webinars and seminars for the Pacific Rim region (Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and all countries and provinces in that time zone) since 2006.

I am also a licensed chiropractor for over 30 years in the state of Hawaii, USA and I have been practicing since 1987 after I graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in 1984.

I enjoy researching and exploring new ways of shifting consciousness and healing.

As you read through this website, you will learn in detail what I have studied, practiced and experienced in the many fields of health and conventional and alternative medicine.

You will see why the greatest of all is the German New Medicine.

http://healthtriads.com/about/

Does anyone else find this subject interesting?  study
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:56 am

Here is Dr. Price's introduction to the Five Biological Laws of German New Medicine.  I'm very interested in the emphasis on microbes as living in symbiosis with us, because the establishment takes the exact opposite stance - that we are in a war with "germs":

Five Biological Laws

One of the most important aspects of German New Medicine is to understand that:

Every illness is a “Special Biological Program” that is meant to ensure our survival.

Consider this.
    Who are our co-inhabitants of the air we breathe? Everything that God has made or created is divine.  This means Mother Nature does not make mistakes.  We are meant to share the same breath of all creatures –  large or small, seen and unseen.  This includes living in symbiosis with  microbes, funguses, bacteria, viruses and even parasites.

All multi-cellular structures that comprise all humans, animals and plants have evolved with these microbes.  All these structures have through evolution a code to live in harmony with all species.  You will learn that there is an interesting parallel in evolution of our discoveries of the brain and minute inhabitants.

Dr. Hamer has identified Five Biological Laws as part of the Special Biological Program.  Each Biological Law is unique but strongly interrelated to the other four.

We can make a significant difference by cooperating with Mother Nature’s Five Biological Laws which is crucial for survival in this day and age.

http://healthtriads.com/german-new-medicine/five-biological-laws/

He says "every illness," but he actually qualifies that here, under "First Biological Law":

No illness (except those caused by poisoning, major accidents, trauma or iatrogenic diseases) can occur without a shock or unanticipated event.

I had to look up "iatrogenic."  It means:

(of a medical disorder) caused by the diagnosis, manner, or treatment of a physician.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/iatrogenic?s=t

I guess by trauma he's talking about something such as a blow to the head.

I need to find out what is included in poisoning.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:15 am

One thing that is weird about the theory of German New Medicine is that 50% of diseases occur during the healing phase:

It is important to note that approximately 50 percent of all diseases appear during the conflict active phase and the other 50 percent appear when the conflict has been resolved.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:52 am

Years ago I watched YouTube videos on German New Medicine produced by someone by the name of Caroline Markolin.  That's how I got my introduction to German New Medicine.

Apparently she is not authorized by Dr. Hamer, however.  There has been very unpleasant infighting going on, but it seems clear that there are only two authorized teachers of German New Medicine: Ilsedora Laker and Dr. Douglas J. Price.

If you're interested in the controversy, there is a lengthy page on it, which includes links to audio recordings of Dr. Hamer himself:

Authorized Teachers of GNM

Update November, 2014

It has come to my attention that William Hughes of Brisbane, Australia is attempting to instruct people by usning GNM and conducting a GNM seminar.

Please be informed that he is not a GNM teacher or practitioner and that his roots are with Meta Medicine which is plagiarized and distorted version of Dr. Hamer’s discovery.

William Hughes does not have the credentials or training to present the GNM.  He is not and never has been authorized by Dr. Rkye Geerd Hamer or Ilsedora Laker.  He is associated with Carolyn Markolyn who is also unauthorized.  Thank you.

http://healthtriads.com/authorized-teachers-of-gnm/

Last edited by Seashore on Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:49 am

Seashore wrote:Years ago I watched YouTube videos on German New Medicine produced by someone by the name of Caroline Markolin.  That's how I got my introduction to German New Medicine.

Apparently she is not authorized by Dr. Hamer, however.  There has been very unpleasant infighting going on, but it seems clear that there are only two authorized teachers of German New Medicine: Ilsedora Laker and Dr. Douglas J. Price.

On Ilsedora's website, she claims that Caroline Markolin copied and pasted Dr. Hamer's signature onto a document:

Caroline Markolin has as a result also committed an act of fraud in this process by cutting and pasting Dr. Hamer’s signature to a document she claims was written by Dr. Hamer. This forged document is a warning to the public against Ilsedora Laker as a teacher of the GNM.

http://newmedicine.ca/statement2.php

Apparently the alleged document is this, written in German, but translated quotes posted from it, on a page on Caroline's website:

I find it hard to believe that Caroline copied and pasted that signature.

Here are the English translation quotes cited:

"Dear Ilsedora, over the last 2 months, I have asked you in all friendship 6 or 7 times to change your website. You always promised it for the next day and yet you haven't done anything…. Concerning your CT reading seminars: sorry, but don't forget that you are a lay person with no clinical background. I do not allow any of my students, particularly naturopathic practitioners or lay persons, to hold brain CT reading seminars…

"After all, you should know that everybody who has participated in one of my seminars has properly received a "Certificate of Participation". This was quite appropriate also for Dr. Caroline Markolin, however, I would never provide "Qualification Certificates" since I could only issue such an official document after an adequate examination equal to a medical state exam (only 3 times more difficult)…"

"Ilsedora, I urge you to immediately change your website. Otherwise, you would force me to create my own and true official English website."

http://mail.germannewmedicine.com/documents/letter_to_i__laker.html

Nutbar It's hard to do research.  Why does everything have to be so complicated?

Who can read German?  I'd like to know whether the alleged English translations are accurate.

Also, Dr. Hamer's full name is Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer.  I see the "Geerd" but what is this:

Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body:  Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws 313
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body:  Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws Empty Translation of letter by Dr. Geerd Hamer in English

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:46 am

Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body:  Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws 11711
    Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body:  Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws 21611

Dear Ilsedora, already 6 or 7 times have I asked you, in all friendship, to change your website, in a period of 2 months now.
    You always offered to work on it the next day, but until now you haven't done anything despite of it.
    You've admitted that it's awkward, if you call yourself General Director or president of the German New Medicine
    with Toronto as Headquarter. Nor do we engage ourselves with an army or a salvation army.
    The German New Medicine is in essence a Biological Science of Nature. Nobody can monopolize that.
    This belongs to all people, foremost the diseased.

A word to your reading CT –seminars:
    Forgive me, but you shouldn't forget that you're a lay-person. You're lacking the clinical background.
    That's not your fault and it's worthy of acknowledgement, the way you have contributed to the German New Medicine.
    But I forbid my students, specially the healing practicioners, to present CT-reading seminars.
    For I don't want the German New Medicine classified in several disciplines.              
    CT reading uncles and aunts, organ/conflict diagnostics or therapists.

The German New Medicine is a gift of Gods and it belongs to the inner "little room of confidential truth" of a high qualified
    warmhearted doctor. Also, you need to know that everyone who took part in a seminar with me, receives a certificate with
    proof of participation. This was also the normal procedure with Dr. Caroline Markolin. Only, a certificate for qualifications I
    would never write. For I would only be able to make such a one according to my conscience and after sufficient proof in daily
    practice of functioning. Such a test would be 3 times harder compared to a medical state examination.

For at such a test, one needs only to spit out what is learned by memory, from the outside (5000 hypotheses).
    In the German New Medicine one has to know the whole field and knowledge of facts and that on all 3 levels.          
    One is obliged to apply all this according the standards of GNM (General New Medicine) with a warm heart and with caution,
    in co-operation with the patient. That's a huge difference with the present usual method of passive schooling and the medical
    practice of a "magician apprentice". With the 5000 hypotheses, in which the patient is treated as a soul-less being, as a blob of protein.

Please, Ilsedora, change your website now, immediately. Otherwise you force me to really begin to construct an official English
    website of my own. I've made a reservation already.

With genuine greetings, yours truly, Geerd.

(dein = your)
    I have translated "Germanische"with German New Medicine.
    It literally means "German"

Hope this makes things more clear for you English readers.
    Happy to be of help as a Dutchy close to Germany Wink
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:03 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:Hope this makes things more clear for you English readers.
    Happy to be of help as a Dutchy close to Germany Wink

cheers Thanks so much!
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:43 pm

B.B.,

That translation helped a lot!

I think that Ilsedora is misrepresenting the facts about that document.  It's a letter to her and it seems plausible to me.

Seashore wrote:If you're interested in the controversy, there is a lengthy page on it, which includes links to audio recordings of Dr. Hamer himself:

http://healthtriads.com/authorized-teachers-of-gnm/

In one of the MP3 audio recordings, I heard Dr. Hamer say that Caroline is lying.  But it's not clear what he said she is lying about.

I suspect it might be in regard to another messy detail about the German New Medicine saga:  a charge of "anti-Semitism" against Dr. Hamer.  

Here is what Caroline says on her website:

PERSONAL NOTE

Regretfully, I haven't had any personal contact with Dr. Hamer since 2012. It is well known that Dr. Hamer has preconceived notions regarding people of Jewish descent. On this subject, I have written to him several letters, in which I questioned his continuous claim that (allegedly) "over the past 30 years, all Jews in the world are using the Germanic New Medicine for themselves and their people", that "no Jew is taking chemotherapy", and for that reason "worldwide, more than 99% of Jewish patients have survived cancer". In the hope that this might change his stance, I documented in my letters to him (among other pieces of evidence) the personal loss of two Jewish friends who both had cancer and, in spite of being Jewish, did not receive any "Germanic" treatments but instead had to endure countless rounds of chemo until they died a miserable death. On this account, I told Dr. Hamer in no uncertain terms that I strongly oppose his anti-Jewish attitude and that I refuse to echo his public racial discrimination. For me, this was a matter of self-respect! I was very much aware that, based on my position or rather opposition, I would most likely fall into disfavour with him as has been the case with all those who disagree with his ideology - and this is precisely what happened. As far as my teaching is concerned, Dr. Hamer who had previously highly appreciated my thorough knowledge of his research is now of the opinion that I "use a castrated form of his Germanic New Medicine, i.e., a Jewish version for non-Jews" (quote from his letter to me, dated June 2, 2012) and that I am therefore a "liar" and a "thief". It goes without saying that all this has been, and continues to be, very difficult for me.

In conclusion, my dedication and loyalty to Dr. Hamer's discoveries as well as my deep respect for him as a scholar and researcher is entirely unaffected by these disappointing developments. With GNM, Dr. Hamer has given mankind one of the greatest gifts. It is the WORK (The Sacred Medicine) that empowers me and the LearningGNM Team to educate the public as well as health practitioners in the science of GNM and to secure the authentic research for future generations. Strongly united in this effort - for the common good - our movement continues to grow and flourish, carried by the energy of honesty and genuine truth.

Caroline Markolin, Ph.D.

March 22, 2014

http://germannewmedicine.com/documents/markolin.html#Note

It is a shame that this controversy is going on.  It's hard enough to go up against the medical cartel and big pharma without infighting weakening the cause.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body:  Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws Empty What is it that corrupts the truth from within?

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Seashore's words:

"It is a shame that this controversy is going on. It's hard enough to go up against the medical cartel and big pharma
    without infighting weakening the cause".

Yes, isn't it? Such peculiar phenomena I have seen played out in many circumstances of spiritual as well as material nature.
    Stealing a treasure and make profit for material greed. It's as if something that is very valuable with great impact on life or
    consciousness, or both, is taken out of context for reasons of conviction going in overdrive aka fanatism, completely losing integrity.
    To me, it looks similar to handling the receiving of love without having attained discipline and self reflection.
    And completely fall out of tune, spoiling the fun in dancing that tango.

I myself have suffered such "losses" in sharing my creative Tzolkin material and translation work of that nature, from English to Dutch.
    At the same time, it was a lesson in owning my creative space and my willingness to look at issues connected to that ability or the lack of it.
    Dr. Hamer has gone through severe emotional turmoil and feelings of being accused and rejected. That's a hard condition and a vulnerable one.
    And who knows, what turning of karmic wheels is involved in it?

We never really know why someone does as he or she does and I try to not find it out and accept it as it is,
    looking at my side of the "game" in which I choose to see a present sparring partner as a mirror.
    Without ignoring my feelings or emotions in an escape to an abstract world of views.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:24 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:We never really know why someone does as he or she does and I try to not find it out and accept it as it is,
    looking at my side of the "game" in which I choose to see a present sparring partner as a mirror.
    Without ignoring my feelings or emotions in an escape to an abstract world of views.

Continuing my research into the Ilsedora - Caroline finger-pointing, I see that apparently Ilsedora recommended chemotherapy to someone in an email and Caroline found that to be appalling.

I think that both individuals have a sincere desire to spread the word about German New Medicine but they're dealing with the extremely emotional and scary predicament of interacting with cancer patients.

On Caroline's website, there is an "Open Letter to Ilsedora Laker," with a link to a 6 page PDF:

This is from the PDF:

Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body:  Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws 118

I know from listening to an interview of Ilsedora that she recommended a lumpectomy for a breast cancer patient, as well.

I don't judge her, though.  This is a difficult topic.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:52 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:Dr. Hamer has gone through severe emotional turmoil and feelings of being accused and rejected.

I've been spending some time on Caroline's website to educate myself on her point of view as opposed to Ilsedora's.

I see this on her page regarding Dr. Hamer's biography:

On September 9th, 2004, Dr. Hamer was arrested at his home in Spain. Following a European extradition order, Dr. Hamer was extradited to France, where he was held in the French prison Fleury-Mérogis. Dr. Hamer was sentenced to three years in prison without probation. The charges: "fraud and the complicity in the illegal practice of medicine". He had been charged and found responsible for the deaths of French citizens due to the availability of his publications in French. It should be mentioned that Dr. Hamer had never spoken to any of the individuals in person.

. . . Dr. Hamer was released from prison in February 2006. In March 2007, he was forced to leave his Spanish exile. He now resides in Sandefjord, Norway.

http://mail.germannewmedicine.com/documents/hamerbio.html

My goodness.  Shocked

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:26 am