tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
lawlessline
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Floyd
tacodog
spiritwarrior
gscraig
eMonkey
hobbit
dolphin
newel
burgundia
CetaceousOne
ClearWater
Jenetta
sabina
bigmo
hippihillbobbi
anomalous cowherd
mudra
keith
enemyofNWO
TRANCOSO
lindabaker
Blacklight43
Micjer
Anchor
Pheryllt
Carol
Mercuriel
Bobbie
34 posters

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

Bobbie
    Bobbie

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill Empty Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

Post  Bobbie Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:45 am

Does anyone have any word on the real cause of the platform explosion that killed all those men and is now poised to create the worst oil spill in history? Do you think it was for political purposes that it was sabotaged? Louisiana and Mississippi surely are getting more than their share of disasters.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill Empty Potential Solutions...

Post  Mercuriel Sat May 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill Gomosm10

Wink

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill Gomosm11

Heh heh

No one can say I'm not thinking of Solutions

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill Empty Re: Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

Post  Carol Sat May 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Truly this is a major ecological disaster that will devestate thousands of lives including the animal and fish kingdoms. I hope that their sacrifice will be noted and no new off shore drilling will be expanded upon. One can hope even when reality ~ while the government is in the grasp of TPTB is unlikely to alter its course of action given its agenda.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill Empty Re: Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

Post  Mercuriel Sat May 01, 2010 7:12 pm

I hear Ya Carol and I was thinking why hasn't anyone thought of what I have above and then I went...

Maybe it was given to Me to help...

So I had to put it out there so I didn't Hold It if It was...

Wink

Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Sat May 01, 2010 11:29 pm

That looks like it would really work Merc - any estimation as to how long it would take to set it up - might need more than one tube coming to the surface, depending on how fast it's leaking - but the idea is a great one. How in the world do you get the right people to listen and take you seriously?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat May 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Yeah and I was thinking the Hard part was figuring out how to accomplish It with do-able technology that wouldn't require too much of a leap in thinking - LOL...

DOH...

Blink

Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

Post  Pheryllt Sun May 02, 2010 6:20 am

Its a good layout for recovery options Merc. The only issue I can see witht that plan is the issue that its 5000ft down. I believe this requires dsrv's to preform the operations at depth. Navy hardsuit can reach around 2000 ft. So to deal with the problem at the source you would need something like the Alvin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSV_Alvin
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sun May 02, 2010 6:58 am

Pheryllt wrote:Its a good layout for recovery options Merc. The only issue I can see witht that plan is the issue that its 5000ft down. I believe this requires dsrv's to preform the operations at depth. Navy hardsuit can reach around 2000 ft. So to deal with the problem at the source you would need something like the Alvin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSV_Alvin

They built it so they must have the means to work at that depth. 90 days is inexcusable.

My intuition tells me that this disaster is deliberate and is designed to horrify newly sensitized people awakening to the truth and the relationship between us and nature. For me it was shocking to read, but not unexpected. I am sure the dark forces will try even worse before this cycle is done.

My request, and join me if you feel it appropriate, is to ask for some off-world help in stemming the flow of the oil. Come on guys, you know it makes sense, cant you make a rock fall in the hole ? Its not a freewill breach if we all ask for this to happen.

AJ..
    Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

Post  Pheryllt Sun May 02, 2010 7:53 am

Anchor wrote:
    Pheryllt wrote:Its a good layout for recovery options Merc. The only issue I can see witht that plan is the issue that its 5000ft down. I believe this requires dsrv's to preform the operations at depth. Navy hardsuit can reach around 2000 ft. So to deal with the problem at the source you would need something like the Alvin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSV_Alvin

They built it so they must have the means to work at that depth. 90 days is inexcusable.

My intuition tells me that this disaster is deliberate and is designed to horrify newly sensitized people awakening to the truth and the relationship between us and nature. For me it was shocking to read, but not unexpected. I am sure the dark forces will try even worse before this cycle is done.

My request, and join me if you feel it appropriate, is to ask for some off-world help in stemming the flow of the oil. Come on guys, you know it makes sense, cant you make a rock fall in the hole ? Its not a freewill breach if we all ask for this to happen.

AJ..

The way they set up is different from responding to the circumstances at hand. When the rig sank, it bent the pipes leading up to the rig meaning its not a simple matter of dropping a rock into a hole. There is twisted wreckage and the leak is from stressed points in the twisted mess down there. Using dsrv's to encapsulate the area will mitigate the release for as long as they can pump the excess off, but the wreckage still needs to be removed and new infrastructure placed to fix the long term issue. Yes they have methods of working at depth but the methods to create the initial well are far different from the operation to repair the damage that is there right now. Still I agree that the time frame and the response so far has been pathetic. If they want to drill in harsh environments they need to have emergency procedures in place to deal with the worst case scenarios, and due to poor planning or design, those procedures are not there.

As to the request for help from other sources, go for it. It can't hurt, but there still needs to be people working from the position of "we made the mess we need to fix it" in case help from other sources fails to materialize.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun May 02, 2010 8:15 am

This is such a horrific disaster. Even outside help will have difficulty with this one. Working at a depth of 1 mile in totally dark conditions is extremely difficult. It is hard enough to cap a burst garden hose because of the pressure. To cap this is going to take some talent. I don't think they even know how far down the rupture is. It may be half way down. Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill 824877
    Blacklight43

Post  Blacklight43 Sun May 02, 2010 10:28 am

Check out Halliburton's involvement on naturalnews.com.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun May 02, 2010 10:53 am

http://www.naturalnews.com/028693_Gulf_of_Mexico_Halliburton.html

Here is the direct link. Appears the cementing process may have been involved which was done 20 hours prior to explosion by Halliburton.

This will have an effect on seafood prices very shortly.
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Sun May 02, 2010 11:08 am

Looks like you might just have found the smoking gun Blacklight43. This is the kind of info I was looking for. http://www.naturalnews.com seems to be a one of the good sources for finding the "real" news. Thanks.

Blacklight43 wrote:Check out Halliburton's involvement on naturalnews.com.
    Blacklight43

Post  Blacklight43 Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 am

My pleasure Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill Icon_sunny
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun May 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Anchor wrote:My request, and join me if you feel it appropriate, is to ask for some off-world help in stemming the flow of the oil. Come on guys, you know it makes sense, cant you make a rock fall in the hole ? Its not a freewill breach if we all ask for this to happen.

AJ..

Already done Holmes - This Morning in fact - Already done...

Wink

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun May 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Yep - I agree - But the Tech is out there in the Public - The People are Incarnate - Its do-able with the right Conditions - Man must do and If Man does - It will be seen as a great leap by many Others...

That said - It has become obvious through reflectivity that - While Consciousness desires Expansion here - Restrictions are likey too great for Man alone to overcome Them without Assistance. For this reason Powers have been invoked to bring about change and this change is now incoming.

I've been made to understand that the Volume is only going to go up now. Don't Polarize that please. Its meant to imply that Choices are going to be coming faster and faster until We finally make Them and If We don't...

Well You know how that goes... Blink

Simply put - We'd better deal with this Issue as Others will and when They do - It'll be a whole New Ball Game as They'll have then had at this time - Viewed It as a Non-Choice to Act and the end of a Cycle - Hence a Choice nonetheless - Where that Choice will then be supported...

That Stated - We - As a Race/Biokind/Commonality need figure out the Choice We're making by not dealing with this Ourselves now, or there may not be much left to say...

BTW - I've also gotten the Impression that It's "It's Crunch time"...

Wink

Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sun May 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Thanks! I am sure that our ET buddies can do it Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill Alien

AJ..
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Mon May 03, 2010 10:07 am

Yes, it's on my mind throughout the day. I can't even watch when they show the birds covered in oil. It's heart rendering for sure. If they wanted to, couldn't they use HAARP to change the wind direction or lessen their effects? So, if they can, and they aren't, they must want it to happen.

Mercuriel wrote:
    Anchor wrote:My request, and join me if you feel it appropriate, is to ask for some off-world help in stemming the flow of the oil. Come on guys, you know it makes sense, cant you make a rock fall in the hole ? Its not a freewill breach if we all ask for this to happen.

AJ..

Already done Holmes - This Morning in fact - Already done...

Wink
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon May 03, 2010 10:19 am

http://www.therightperspective.org/2010/05/02/did-north-korea-torpedo-oil-rig-in-us-gulf/

Ok so here is the latest theory going around ..... believe it or not...

Possibility that rogue Communist dictatorship North Korea was at fault.

Obama said on Thursday he was dispatching SWAT teams to inspect oil rigs in the Gulf, a response that struck many observers as odd.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon May 03, 2010 10:24 am

This is just my large wild fantasy here. Is Dick Cheney an owner of Halliburton? Isn't Dick's arch enemy named Obama? Would Cheney let loose a black, oily storm in the Katrina zone just to spite him? And give him a darker "Katrina" with which to deal? Or, do I just have a really far flung imagination?
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon May 03, 2010 10:32 am

You are very much on to something Linda. Your cat avatar reminds me of Cheney! Sitting back loving it all.

Wonder why they are sending SWAT teams in. Are they concerned others are sabotaged also, or is this a false flag to blame on someone like North Korea?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon May 03, 2010 10:35 am

Accuracy: Maybe a false flag in order to bring in the "Visitors" and their help? And I don't mean the Hathors...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon May 03, 2010 10:41 am

Yep could be. Don't you get the feeling that it is almost "Showtime"!
    I mean CNN is talking about ufo sightings, especially Larry King, internet is full of youtbe vids and blogs are talking about it everywhere.
    Also did you ever wonder why the shuttles are being terminated. Both the current one and any replacement ones. If they know that "new" technology (antigravity devices and ships) are going to be announced, why spend any more money on the curtain program.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon May 03, 2010 10:53 am

Accuracy: Yes, I do get the feeling that it is "Showtime." We all need to bring up our skills in discernment, right now. Think of all of our family and friends and neighbors who will need some information from those of us who already know part of the story already. Or, at least, we think we do! I'm still lookin' for a good "cheat sheet" on Who's Who in the Star Nation cast of characters, so to speak. I'd vote for the Hathors to be ones that I will listen to. Anybody else want to jump in, or is this the wrong thread for that? I don't want any controversy, just discussion, ya know?
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon May 03, 2010 11:45 am

Well I am not going to trust the grays, reptillians, or anyone who says trust me! I am not getting on any ship either.

My gut tells me that we will just know who the good ones are. You know how when you first meet someone you can just tell whether you like them or not ...... same thing.
    I also feel that we will be able to communicate telepathetically and they will know us before we know them.

My feeling is that if we are leaving this planet the way is through our light body, not our physical one. Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill 113683

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 pm