tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
burgundia
Micjer
devakas
syamakunda
mudra
9 posters

Why Charlie Veich changed his mind on 9/11

mudra
    mudra

Why Charlie Veich changed his mind on 9/11 Empty Why Charlie Veich changed his mind on 9/11

Post  mudra Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SavpCQlu2GA

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Why Charlie Veich changed his mind on 9/11 Empty Re: Why Charlie Veich changed his mind on 9/11

Post  mudra Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Max Igan, Charlie Veitch, Adam Davis, Followup Conversation - 1/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVIaEI32798

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Why Charlie Veich changed his mind on 9/11 Empty Re: Why Charlie Veich changed his mind on 9/11

Post  mudra Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:11 am

Max Igan - Radio SkidRow - Charlie Veitch, CSG, Julia Gillard and Intervention july 4 2011 - 1/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR0hEwGpC38

Love Always
    mudra
    syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Hello UFO2

What do you think about all this ? Enlightened

Syama The Karen
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 pm

He could be introduced to a different theory that he is not telling, who knows for what reason. Did he have contact with authorities?

just a thought.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:05 pm

syamakunda wrote:Hello UFO2

What do you think about all this ? Enlightened

Syama The Karen

Hello syamakunda sunny
    So nice to see you here .
    What am I thinking about all this ?
    When I heard about the Twin Towers's collapse way back then my first impression was " this has been orchestrated " .
    I was'nt aware of conspiracy theories in those days though.
    That first impression is still with me today .
    I am choosing to look beyond the apparences .
    As others said already in these videos not need for blame or animosity if one does'nt agree with Charlie.
    This may cause some havoc in the field but considering the little interest this thread is getting I think for some wise ones it really won't matter. Just another ripple in the ocean Wink
    There is no use in being a follower of a belief system.
    Our own truth in aligment with our Higher Consciousness and integrity is really all that matters.

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:36 am

Hahahhaaaaa.... Malletzky

Mayby you intented to make some "ripple in the field" with this post Very Happy

You are so sweet

Good answer, my thoughts too...

JT

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Well well. I guess we are all wasting our time then. That is if you believe Charlie. Argh

So he is believing the official story now. Well I am not. There is no way that it was an airplane that hit the pentagon for example. I have seen the pictures also Charlie and I am not buying it!

Hey it is a free world and he is entitled to believe whatever the hell he likes. Next he will be telling me that Haarp has no influence on the worlds' weather, Zionism is for the betterment of mankind, and the FDA is all good. Geeeze Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:18 pm

does it mean that they have got to him?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:06 pm

burgundia wrote:does it mean that they have got to him?

How do you get a man that challenges the establisment to change his mind entirely ?
    This is possible .
    He is'nt talking like someone that thoroughly investigated the case to prove his point .
    He is 'nt convincing at all imo.

Love from me
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 pm

he is even not convincing, and not arguing.. interesting what his next steps will be.

Oooyeah 1 burgundia is back!!!! Oooyeah 1 more important! Oooyeah 1
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Why Charlie Veich changed his mind on 9/11 Empty New views.

Post  lawlessline Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Ok that was interesting.

Heres an idea see how it sits.

If the secret services knew of the plot and that is the biggest thing the truth movement has on the alphabet soup guys. If they knew then they could have arranged to turn it to their favour, using the hijackers as a cover for pushing the thing even further. It wouldn't even be impossible that they helped clear the way.

Therefore the truth would be even more difficult to find out if ever. You would then only need a skeliton cast to pull it off and increase the damage three fold. Then you could top the cake with the pentagon????????? Just ideas.

But Charlie don't sound right to me. Got the offer for the job at the BBC and thats where he is heading?

Strange.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:30 am

burgundia wrote:does it mean that they have got to him ?

BANK ON IT...

Double Thumbs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:54 am

lawlessline wrote:Ok that was interesting.

Heres an idea see how it sits.

If the secret services knew of the plot and that is the biggest thing the truth movement has on the alphabet soup guys. If they knew then they could have arranged to turn it to their favour, using the hijackers as a cover for pushing the thing even further. It wouldn't even be impossible that they helped clear the way.

Therefore the truth would be even more difficult to find out if ever. You would then only need a skeliton cast to pull it off and increase the damage three fold. Then you could top the cake with the pentagon????????? Just ideas.

But Charlie don't sound right to me. Got the offer for the job at the BBC and thats where he is heading?

Strange.

These guys don't get anything done without ruse and cowardice . However they set this up when you go up the ladder I am sure many would be found guilty before the actual perpetrators are to be found .
    Charlie is heading for the BBC ? Oh well ... Blink

Love from me
    mudra
    syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Ok..people here dont buy what Charlie is offering.. confused

He seem to become part of disinfo agenda to differend audience. It dosent matter if he dont sound solid, aim is simply to ridicule subject matter so that people will shut down automatically silent

over and out.. UFO2

Syama

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 pm

syama please translate what do you have in mind. you asked, we answered.

regards,
    devakas
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 pm

syamakunda wrote:

He seem to become part of disinfo agenda to differend audience. It dosent matter if he dont sound solid, aim is simply to ridicule subject matter so that people will shut down automatically silent

Syama

I have'nt been following the latest investigations on 9/11 but let's suppose Charlie Veich got persuaded into changing his mind about it ... that would tell me that these investigations are coming close to the truth and that it is thus rather convenient at this particular point to have the subject matter ridiculed.

Love from me
    mudra
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:59 pm

I've never been a fan of the 9/11 inside job theories but the BBC's building 7 falling down is curious. If there is an inside job the inside job is covering their incompetent arses. I bet those intel geezers had half an idea of something going on but totally underestimated the foe. Could you imagine the law suits if that came out?

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:10 pm

They made the decision to "Pull It" Geeze he seems so upset over the fact that his asbestos infected white elephant that was going to cost billions to demolish and rebuild was suddenly "Pulled"

Now in fairness, this is the explanation of what he meant. Pull it was in reference to pulling out firefighters......hmmmmm.

Wouldn't you say pull them out rather than pull it? Pull it sounds to me like pulling a trigger.

syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Devakas..
    In my mind this is all about average Joe and his mind...öh.. Cow

Think about UFO subject and how people have difficult time even to speak about it openly because fear of being ridiculed or lose their jobs.

That i meant with the term "people will shut down" Tacodog
    It seem to me that same kind of campaign is going on with 9/11 story and good old Charlie serves this regardless what his motives are.

To me its inconceivable that somebody believes official 9/11 story but hey! keep on rocking in a free world.... The Floyd
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PdiCJUysIT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:02 pm

I will stick with Dr Stephen Jones... who has expertise and intelligence far surpasing Veitch, who obviously has turned into a slobbering emotional sap after spending time with still tormented and emotionally unbalanced survivors.

Charlie Veitch must have ulterior motives for turning his back on the Truthers movement... BYW, there are many thousands of devoted christians in the Truthers movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Not only Dr Jones, but 9 other scientists found explosive residue in WTC dust.

Isn't it amazinging... the lies that so easily cover truth these days..

the whole world has become smoke and mirrors
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:43 am

Thanks for posting this excellent video of Doctor Stephen Jones Arrowind .
    Those who still believe the official version of 9/11 either did'nt care to look further
    into it or don't want to face the evidence.

Love from me
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:23 am

If nothing else Charlie has made me rethink this whole 9-11 thing. Going over the evidence again. Sure thereis some evidence of a conspiracy that can be questioned, but there is too many questions that cannot.

One pont that Charlie made was how could so many people pull this off and remain quiet about it. Well first it really wouldn't take too many as long as the one in charge was giving the orders. (Cheney) Second anyone that has come forward with any damning information like Barry Jennings suddenly commits suicide.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:36 am

Charlie also needs to watch this....

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:11 am