tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Sanicle
starninja
mudra
7 posters

Mind control from slavery to self mastery

mudra
    mudra

Mind control from slavery to self mastery  Empty Mind control from slavery to self mastery

Post  mudra Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:32 pm

This is a thread I had opened in PA and this is how I introduced it :

Mind control from slavery to self mastery

Body , mind and soul are our human components.
    Our thoughts create the world around us.
    But how to make sure the thoughts we have are completely
    Our own and not stemming from some underlying hidden influence ?
    On this thread I want to investigate Mind control from complete slavery
    towards self mastery .
    Some of the materials exposed here ( associated with the illuminati ) are hard to read and yet I think one should know , one should be aware of how far mind control can go when used to enslave others .
    Dichotomies are the foundation of this world.
    So one should never forget that when the worst is seen there is always the best to be
    found too and hence that from slavery there is a way back to mastery .

Feel free to add your own vids or documents as I go along.

Here is the link to the thread :

Arrow http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16713&page=2

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Mind control from slavery to self mastery  Empty Re: Mind control from slavery to self mastery

Post  mudra Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Neil Sanders has spent years reading about and researching the subject of secret government mind control projects. The CIA and others have used mind control and brainwashing techniques for espionage purposes and even for the prostitution of children.
    What many do not realise is that mind control techniques may have also been used to "create" certain celebrities before they were famous. The celebrity can then be directly controlled by a handler using mind control techniques and thus used as a tool of the elite. After all, certain celebrities unfortunately influence millions of young peoples minds, so it makes sense they would seek to control them. Neil compares alleged mind control victims of the past with certain modern day celebrities and concludes that some of today's household name celebrities are under direct mind control of their handlers.

RICHARD D.HALL-NEIL SANDERS-MIND CONTROL
    Part 1/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYDXIrgJPEc

Latest interview of Neil Sanders on Rich Planet 23/1/2011

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=39&part=1

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Mind control from slavery to self mastery  Empty Re: Mind control from slavery to self mastery

Post  mudra Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:25 pm

UFOs and Mind Control - Manipulation Techniques - Fred Burks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33GpNVqshEI&feature=relmfu

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm

10 Modern Methods of Mind Control

Nicholas West

http://www.activistpost.com/2010/12/10-modern-methods-of-mind-control.html

The more one researches mind control, the more one will come to the conclusion that there is a coordinated script that has been in place for a very long time with the goal to turn the human race into non-thinking automatons. For as long as man has pursued power over the masses, mind control has been orchestrated by those who study human behavior in order to bend large populations to the will of a small "elite" group. Today, we have entered a perilous phase where mind control has taken on a physical, scientific dimension that threatens to become a permanent state if we do not become aware of the tools at the disposal of the technocratic dictatorship unfolding on a worldwide scale.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Coast to Coast AM

Private investigator specializing in electronic counter-measures, Roger Tolces discusses how surveillance and harassment has shifted from hardware to bio-coded directed energy. After viewing secret Russian spy documents, he believes the US is now using DNA sequencing to develop new mind control techniques, which can target individuals as well as specific ethnic groups.

Tolces said many of his clients suffer from what is called voice-to-skull technology (V2K)-- a relentless set of voices talking inside a person's head. These non-stop voices can lead to physical and psychological problems for the victim.

Part 1/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwoVwbGEw3g&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:58 pm

United States Patent

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

Abstract

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN%2F6506148&RS=PN%2F6506148

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Mudra, thanks for starting this tread. Hugs It is so needed.

The God Helmet - from "Through the Wormhole"

Microwave Hearing

Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons (1 of 2)

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Dr. Persinger's Helmet

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:12 am

I have a couple of questions for you Starninja

1) Who controls the mind controllers?

2) Why take so much effort into make us believe we are free if we are these puny little humans that only live once? Lets face it, religions are diying as per the webbot memme

3) Why the controllers that control the mind controllers are scared of humanity?

4) Why not just enslave us? over a couple of generations people will get used to it and make no questions. So why the controllers that control the mind controllers do not do that? They did it in the past right? so why the change?

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:49 am

Andromeda wrote

2) Why take so much effort into make us believe we are free if we are these puny little humans that only live once? Lets face it, religions are diying as per the webbot memme

3) Why the controllers that control the mind controllers are scared of humanity?

4) Why not just enslave us? over a couple of generations people will get used to it and make no questions. So why the controllers that control the mind controllers do not do that? They did it in the past right? so why the change?

I am afraid that we have to find the answer by ourselves. We are not free and we have never been. Goethe beautifully said, “None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"
    They can only control us through the left brain. Critical thinking is a must. No wonder they tried so hard to kill those abilities as many people can’t think critically. During the last 3 months, I have learned that I needed to sharpen my critical thinking. I have always questioned everything but I have found blind spots and I accepted beliefs whether spiritual or science without checking the sources and doing the research. Well, not any more. Big Grin 2
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:11 pm

starninja wrote:
    Andromeda wrote

I am afraid that we have to find the answer by ourselves. We are not free and we have never been. Goethe beautifully said, “None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"
    They can only control us through the left brain. Critical thinking is a must. No wonder they tried so hard to kill those abilities as many people can’t think critically. During the last 3 months, I have learned that I needed to sharpen my critical thinking. I have always questioned everything but I have found blind spots and I accepted beliefs whether spiritual or science without checking the sources and doing the research. Well, not any more. Big Grin 2

Take for example people from the CIA, they are not free either but their boss is not the US government either. I am very curious to see where is the bottom line...lets hope is not a computer...ikk
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Andromeda wrote:

Take for example people from the CIA, they are not free either but their boss is not the US government either. I am very curious to see where is the bottom line...lets hope is not a computer...ikk

I would love to see where the bottom line is. I am sick and tired of lies, deceptions, and control. I have a dream of a different world. But for now, I can only observe how everything is going to unfold.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:18 am

starninja wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:

I would love to see where the bottom line is. I am sick and tired of lies, deceptions, and control. I have a dream of a different world. But for now, I can only observe how everything is going to unfold.

Shocked Lmfao
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:13 am

starninja wrote:Dr. Persinger's Helmet

I heard of this experimentation years ago and it really bugs me in terms of what they believe it 'proves'. The way I see it, they are artificially stimulating areas of the brain that we normally grow into utilizing naturally. Whose to say what these participants experience through this stimulation isn't as real as it is for those who develop naturally? Just because these scientists can't see it in the outside world doesn't mean it's not real and occuring in the subject's inner landscape. And yet the fact that they can't see the events with their physical eyes and machines means they dismiss it. Typical. So it doesn't prove that it's a brain malfunction, or whatever they say it is, as far as I'm concerned. All it does prove is that they are clever enough to create a helmet that can stimulate such events artificially. I'll give them that lol.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:57 pm

Sanicle wrote:

heard of this experimentation years ago and it really bugs me in terms of what they believe it 'proves'. The way I see it, they areartificially stimulating areas of the brain that we normally grow into utilizing naturally. Whose to say what these participants experience through this stimulation isn't as real as it is for those who develop naturally? Just because these scientists can't see it in the outside world doesn't mean it's not real and occuring in the subject's inner landscape. And yet the fact that they can't see the events with their physical eyes and machines means they dismiss it. Typical. So it doesn't prove that it's a brain malfunction, or whatever they say it is, as far as I'm concerned. All it does prove is that they are clever enough to create a helmet that can stimulate such events artificially. I'll give them that lol.

I look at this as a way of developing technology that is used against us. In that sense, they are clever and I wish they weren't. Mad 2
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:32 am

So true Starninja Crying or Very sad But thankfully there are other scientists out there who are backing up our beliefs now too in other ways. Big Grin 3
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:25 am

Hm.......I am not excited about scientific theory the way I was as I discovered that many theories are fabricated to further control us. Mad 2 I keep my eyes wide opened.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:34 pm

You are on the money Starninja, I see it like this Scientists need grants right? who facilitate the grants? the Stablishment, who handles the stablishment? the Illuminati, who handles the Illuminati? apparently they snatch bodies...uh

I have to ask the Cow she always knows no-thing Lmfao
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:41 pm

This is why I don't believe in sciences or any other "offical" organism

pollocks to them Crazy Happy
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:58 pm

I stopped believing scientists and their findings a long time ago.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Andromeda wrote
    You are on the money Starninja, I see it like this Scientists need grants right? who facilitate the grants? the Stablishment, who handles the stablishment? the Illuminati, who handles the Illuminati? apparently they snatch bodies...uh

I have to ask the she always knows no-thing
    No, I am not on the money. It is a deliberate move to further control and enslave us. Boxer Money is secondary. Lolerz
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Burgundia wrote:
    I stopped believing scientists and their findings a long time ago.

Hey, you are a wise woman. And this is a reason I love you, my friend. Harp
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:42 pm

starninja wrote:
    Andromeda wrote

I have to ask the she always knows no-thing
    No, I am not on the money. It is a deliberate move to further control and enslave us. Boxer Money is secondary. Lolerz

Lmfao
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Check out post #175 at this link: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t48p165-the-heart-portal to understand what I was saying about there still being scientists who are working in postive ways. There are still some around. I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:36 pm

5 Insane Ways Words Can Control Your Mind
    By Sam Cooper
    Nov 02, 2010

On some level we already know that language shapes the way we think. We're automatically more afraid to fight a guy named Jack Savage than somebody named Peewee Nipplepuss, even if we've never seen either of them before. It's totally illogical, but you probably run into an example of that every day, and don't notice it.

While we tend to think words are just sounds we make to express ideas, science is finding that language is more like a fun house mirror, warping what we see in mind-blowing ways. For instance ...

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_18823_5-insane-ways-words-can-control-your-mind.html#ixzz1IJxk4BSz

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:56 am