tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Brook
HigherLove
Mercuriel
CetaceousOne
Threecaster
Carol
burgundia
enemyofNWO
Floyd
13 posters

End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October

Floyd
    Floyd

End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October Empty End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October

Post  Floyd Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:06 am

According to Calleman, the Mayan Calendar ends today and not at the winter solstice of 2012.

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/end_of_creationcycles.htm

What you will be doing?

I will be going for a few pints this afternoon. Not expecting anything major to happen though a might have cider instead of Guinness today.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October Empty Re: End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:59 am

Floyd ,

I wish I could join you . I am partial to Guinness too.
    So Calleman is now discredited . We will see who else is going to be discredited the 21 December 2012 . Chances are that even that big event is horse doodoo . The list of discredited people is getting longer as time goes on .
    Cheers
    Floyd
    Floyd

End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October Empty Re: End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October

Post  Floyd Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:20 am

enemyofNWO wrote:Floyd ,

I wish I could join you . I am partial to Guinness too.
    So Calleman is now discredited . We will see who else is going to be discredited the 21 December 2012 . Chances are that even that big event is horse doodoo . The list of discredited people is getting longer as time goes on .
    Cheers

ENWO
    I will have one for you mate. Its a bloody gorgeous day-beer garden weather.
    They are dropping like flies these misinfo guys. However I am opened minded to the idea that something very big could happen. Why else would they put so much counterknowledge and disinformation our way.
    To keep our eye off the ball no less. To look for things that cannot be found. Only to be stung by something we never saw coming.
    Cheers mate! hic
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:04 am

Going to my father's house with a few friends...for a cake...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:15 pm

burgundia wrote:Going to my father's house with a few friends...for a cake...

How was the cake?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:59 pm

good...but it was in fact an apple pie...and ice-cream too..
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:20 pm

OH.... now you've gone and done it Burgundia. I've got all those lovely granny smith green apples sitting on the sink just begging to be peeled, sprinkled with cinnamon and a bit of brown sugar wanting to go into the oven. I think I may be tempted to make a crisp topping instead of crust.

I guess it's time to haul out the apple peeler. End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October 31XG60BTMSL._SL500_AA300_

My, that looks delicious. End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October 24678

APPLE BETTY
    2 c. chopped or sliced apples
    1/2 c. sugar
    1 tsp. cinnamon
    1/2 c. butter
    3/4 c. oatmeal
    3/4 c. flour
    3/4 c. brown sugar
    1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Mix apples, sugar and cinnamon and place in a greased casserole dish. Combine oats, flour, brown sugar butter and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts; crumble over apples.

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:42 pm

mmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmMMMMM!

May I add:

Let rest for 10 minutes, then serve immediately with scoops of ice cream and chocolate syrup.

-------*---------

And now let us go and fetch ourselves a Newcastle from the fridge.

Toast

(scoops of chocolate syrup? woa... - party on!)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Brrr

According to Dr. Evelyn Paglini, she sees a bleak outlook for the economy, and is especially concerned about senior citizens, whom she said may have to choose between heat or food, this winter and the next. This winter will be especially frigid, with record ice and snowfalls, leading to power outages and airport closures.

It's probably a good idea to keep lots of pillar candles in stock and odorless/smokeless lanterns. http://housewares.hardwarestore.com/37-183-lamp-oil.aspx

Major nor-eastern predicted for weekend. Oct 28, 2011; 8:07 AM ET - The extreme snowstorm that will hit Saturday will cause massive power outages and tree damage. Snowstorm on the Way to the Northeast. Snow will overspread the Northeast Friday night and Saturday morning. At first, rain along I-95, then a change to snow. Heavy wet snow will cut power, fell trees. Heavy wet snow will get started in New York and Pennsylvania Saturday morning. They are expecting a power outage nightmare.
    http://www.accuweather.com/video/1245950260001/snowstorm-means-power-outages-and-tree-damage.asp

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:44 am

October 28 never resonated with me.

So much for that.

I am more interested in seeing what happens on 11/11/11, as I started seeing that particular
    number(11:11) about 8 years ago.....
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:49 am

Know this...

When You see the recurring 11 - 1:11 - 11:11 - 11111 - eTC. - You're being forwarned (if Aware) - That Prime Creator / The Reality is taking a spnapshot of the now in terms of where Your Focus / Consciousness is at. The next nows are then aligned to that snapshot based on Your Focus at that moment...

This is why I've said in the past - "Be careful what You focus on..."

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:10 am

Glad to see I am not the only one still here. Then again, I think I opted to go down with the ship many lives ago.

Daryl and the Oompah band -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOt2R99H3Bo

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Oh NO!

I was considering moving into my new house on 11:11!

I guess there is no rest for the weary!

Now I'll be moving for the rest of my incarnations... Crybaby

That's an interesting take on such things.

The Grateful Dead says:

"I can tell your future, just look what's in your hand."

_________________***_____________________

Actually I was considering performing the hearth-changing ceremony on that day, which signifies not only changing residences, but moving from noisy city life to calmer quieter semi-country life (Still in the burbs, but a better burb with more trees and less man-made things)

So maybe I'll be constantly improving my situation.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Mercuriel: are you saying this will be different than the normal state of taking up space as a human? Normally your focus/concentration will draw you into a reality(s) based on what you've been thinking about the most. This is how you steer your continuously morphing* existence through this dream soup of infinite life.

In other words, this sort of thing is going on all the time, and loosely defines one characteristic of a Now.

Is there going to be a jump? (a break in the continuity?)

* we don't notice the morphing in the same way we do not notice the frames of the movie when watching a flick...

I'm not really sure I subscribe to the rumored upcoming Bifurcation of our reality. I do acknowledge that fluctuations in a static system will eventually reach a purtubation, which I do agree that we are REALLY overdue for a big one.

However, the forces of evil and disinformation are continuously polluting the immediate thought fields, (where's Floyd?)so one must be AWARE of the thoughts in one's head (as they may not be entirely their own)and the resultant Feelings we get from them.

My point is, I feel news of the split timeline thing where "some will come and some will go" sounds more like a polarization tatic to me; just like the two party political system.

"These are your only two choices! HEY! where are you doing!? Kneel down before me! GET OFF! Why are you hugging me!
    AAAAHHHH! Love! LOVE! IT BUUURNNNS! IT BURRNNSS!"

The Karen

(Sorry, feeling very non-linear this morning...)

(Also, I'm guessing this is ultimately what you are referring to on your 11:11 comment, if not, I'm curious to know what you mean, and what you feel of your source(s); elsewise this is a popular rumor...apparently)

Soooo....I'm not sure what to think. I just try and purge myself of things that are bad for me and keep what makes me feel good. (and try not to worry too much about pleasing everyone so much....and keeping the home fires lit.)

cyclops

Really, the feeling I get is things will change, but in a completly unexpected way that no one is seeing (but in hindsite will be the only way it could have happened). I suppose we all hope it is just enough to cope with, and not too much too fast.

There are many of us "volunteers" that will be need to teach all these bank tellers and middle managers (and phone sanitizers!) how to build a fire using only sticks and string.

So if you're feeling down about the whole thing, buck up! It will probably get worse!

Shocked Blink Crybaby Lmao Lmfao
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Know this...

When You see the recurring 11 - 1:11 - 11:11 - 11111 - eTC. - You're being forwarned (if Aware) - That Prime Creator / The Reality is taking a spnapshot of the now in terms of where Your Focus / Consciousness is at. The next nows are then aligned to that snapshot based on Your Focus at that moment...

This is why I've said in the past - "Be careful what You focus on..."

End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October 232749

Be careful indeed what you focus on. With that thought I'll share a worn out but wonderful native American tale which regards focus and intent.

This is a wonderful story that teaches inner morality. Great for telling around a campfire, especially from parent to child, in a one-on-one situation, but also good for group telling. This story is not only for children, however - indeed, it is for us of all. I hope you all enjoy it.

The Story of the Two Wolves....

A grandfather and grandson were out hunting one early morning, and they came upon a ridge on the mountain they were walking on.... over the ridge was a large clearing below, where at a distance, they could see two wolves - a black one, and a white one - fighting furiously.

They watched as the wolves attacked each other in battle. The grandfather narrowed his eyes, and said slowly, "Ah, yes.... this is the way with all of us Human Beings, within our hearts, each and every day."

The grandson asked, "What do you mean, grandfather?", to which the old one replied;

"Always in our hearts, every day, is a struggling battle, like those two wolves down there.... one is the wolf in us who wishes to do bad things, and the other is the wolf who wishes to do good and honorable things."

The grandson listened more intently now, with a look of slight recognition, and deep concern. The grandfather continued....

"Sometimes, the bad one seems to win.... and other times, the good one seems to take a stronger lead. When we see honorable people who do great deeds, and make great sacrifices for the good of others, we know that the good wolf's spirit is strong within his heart, and is the winning spirit in that Human Being. Each good and honourable deed he does gives this spirit more power within him. This in turn, empowers the Human Being to be more honorable."

The boy smiled, as the grandfather continued to speak....

"But when we see those people who turn to badness, and hatred, doing terrible and dishonorable things, we can know that the bad wolf within him is strong - and each bad and wrongful deed he does, gives the bad wolf more power over him, until it has won, and has utterly consumed him."

The young one's face fell with a look of slight, shuddering inner fear.

So the boy thought long and hard on these things, as he continued to watch the wolves battling below. They both battled fiercely, giving no quarter - neither one backing down. Seeing this, he looked within himself, and saw the truth of his wise grandfather's words, and it made him very concerned for himself with a great, deep fear.

"But grandfather," said the boy, "How will I know which wolf will win within me??"

The grandfather smiled, looked at him with an understanding eye, and after a moment, told him,

" ....the one you FEED."

End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October Two%20wolves

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Indeed...

That is Great Wisdom Dear Sister - TY...

You Honor Us with such Understanding(s)...

The Winner

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Threecaster wrote:
    (Also, I'm guessing this is ultimately what you are referring to on your 11:11 comment, if not, I'm curious to know what you mean, and what you feel of your source(s); elsewise this is a popular rumor...apparently)

Soooo....I'm not sure what to think. I just try and purge myself of things that are bad for me and keep what makes me feel good. (and try not to worry too much about pleasing everyone so much....and keeping the home fires lit.)

cyclops

Really, the feeling I get is things will change, but in a completly unexpected way that no one is seeing (but in hindsite will be the only way it could have happened). I suppose we all hope it is just enough to cope with, and not too much too fast.

There are many of us "volunteers" that will be need to teach all these bank tellers and middle managers (and phone sanitizers!) how to build a fire using only sticks and string.

So if you're feeling down about the whole thing, buck up! It will probably get worse!

Shocked End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October 420354 End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October 216239 End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October 218871 End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October 164548

For far too many...the fact is....most simply will not notice a thing. That is a fact. The most people who are not seeking will simply notice a planet that is expanding while the atmosphere is compressing. A simple scientific fact. Something's gotta give. My guess is a little of both. For some it may very well seem like the end of the world. For others...just another day in paradise.

But relief of the compression on our DNA which has again factually been proven to have "selective pressure" applied...the mitigated areas that have been cut off will be freed to open yet another evolutionary progress.

In genetics, noncoding DNA describes components of an organism's DNA sequences that do not encode for protein sequences. In many eukaryotes, a large percentage of an organism's total genome size is noncoding DNA, although the amount of noncoding DNA, and the proportion of coding versus noncoding DNA varies greatly between species.

Much of this DNA has no known biological function and at one time was sometimes referred to as "junk DNA". However, many types of noncoding DNA sequences do have known biological functions, including the transcriptional and translational regulation of protein-coding sequences. Other noncoding sequences have likely, but as-yet undetermined, functions (this is inferred from high levels of homology and conservation seen in sequences that do not encode proteins but, nonetheless, appear to be under heavy selective pressure).

Selective pressure.....
    Any cause that reduces reproductive success in a proportion of a population, potentially exerts evolutionary pressure or selection pressure. With sufficient pressure, inherited traits that mitigate its effects - even if they would be deleterious in other circumstances - can become widely spread through a population. It is a quantitative description of the amount of change occurring in processes investigated by evolutionary biology, but the formal concept is often extended to other areas of research.

In population genetics, selection pressure is usually expressed as a selection coefficient.

So will there be changes in the near future? Ones that will be greatly noticeable? For some yes. For others....just like another day. Let's just hope that in the future these changes bring about some better understand in areas of focus and intention to make this a better world fit for all eh? We can only hope and with positive intention can very well be the norm and not the exception.

End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October 14134
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:24 am

[Neo sees a black cat walk by them, and then a similar black cat walk by them just like the first one]
    Neo: Whoa. Déjà vu.
    [Everyone freezes right in their tracks]
    Trinity: What did you just say?
    Neo: Nothing. Just had a little déjà vu.
    Trinity: What did you see?
    Cypher: What happened?
    Neo: A black cat went past us, and then another that looked just like it.
    Trinity: How much like it? Was it the same cat?
    Neo: It might have been. I'm not sure.
    Morpheus: Switch! Apoc!
    Neo: What is it?
    Trinity: A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.

So some will not notice anything....

Others will see the "second" cat...

ME: Hand me your phone.

HER: They'll be able to track it...

(genetic sequencing is out of my league, but it sounds to me like you are referring to fluctuations/modulations in the morphic field...) (and who is controlling the modulator?)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:42 am

Threecaster wrote:
    (genetic sequencing is out of my league, but it sounds to me like you are referring to fluctuations/modulations in the morphic field...) (and who is controlling the modulator?)

ET Insanely Happy

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:44 am

Carol wrote:
    Threecaster wrote:

ET End of the Mayan Calendar today 28th October 852846

Yep Cool
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Brook wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    Threecaster wrote:

Yep Cool

But I guess by ET, you meant ourselves UFO2 Whistle Double Thumbs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:23 pm

I was seeing the 28th coming but did'nt notice it when it went by.
    Now it's gone . I am completely unable to tell what I did on that day.
    It is always Now .

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:27 pm

malletzky wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    Threecaster wrote:

Yep Cool

No, I mean of non-earth origin. UFO2

I like that mudra. It's always now here too. Enlightened

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Carol wrote:
    malletzky wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    Threecaster wrote:

Yep Cool

No, I mean of non-earth origin. UFO2

I like that mudra. It's always now here too. Enlightened

It's allways been now...at least since I realized that few years ago. I just wanted to express that we, the humans on this earth, might well been the modulators as well...and therefore the ET's without knowing of our origin...

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Has anyone noticed that the glitches are more often these past couple of weeks? Not just deja vu stuff, but re-appearing missing items or items that will need to appear show up at the right time, or a little bit late or a little bit early. It seems like the pixels of my "zone" got erratic recently. Then, the smooth part is even smoother, does anybody know what I mean? It's not scary, just a matter of whether or not you are noticing that it happens maybe.

I drank Heinekens on the 28th after having cleaned my daughter's bedroom and bathroom. She's eighteen and it was a room that looked like chimps lived there. I frankly forgot about the calendar because it's all gradual, no matter what exact day. We are in a window of time. Let's make the best of it, eh?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Your daughter's room sounds like my 15 year old's daughter's room Linda. lol! It took a good 8 hours to clean which included washing everything, windows, floors, coverings, etc. And all her books were in piles on the floor - stuff everywhere along with her different art projects.

I'm spending so much time outside these days in the garden I haven't noticed the deja vu stuff or too much of the missing reappearing items recently. But I do know what you mean.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:38 am