tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Sanicle
orthodoxymoron
6 posters

Reptilian Queens

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Reptilian Queens - Page 3 Empty Re: Reptilian Queens

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Please keep posting, but I'm going to keep quiet for a while. All good and bad things must come to an end. Recent events, my review of this thread, and the responding comments, lead me to the inescapable conclusion that this thread must end. "End the Thread!!" I need to stop brainstorming, stop speculating, stop whining, stop trying to be funny, stop ranting, stop raving, stop being so sensitive, stop being so superficial, stop poking, stop prodding, stop being narcissistic, and stop doing what I'm doing. I might reemerge, and I might not. I have a lot of growing-up to do before I resume posting, and when I complete the work which I think is necessary, I probably won't be posting on the internet. I feel very sad about a helluva lot of things. I think I might become a lot more cold and calculating, and a lot more capable of handling large amounts of upsetting information, without emotion. But who knows what's going to happen? All I know is that I need to make a tangential change. I've been sleep-posting, but I woke-up today, and it was quite the rude awakening. I feel very sheepish and embarrassed. People have stopped talking to me, one by one, and I can see why. This test is now officially over. The data analysis and extreme makeover now begin. I see clearly what I need to do, and I can't keep posting, and perform the necessary internal work.

Thank-you once more for your patience, support, and comments. A special thank-you to Carol and Mercuriel, but there are many others. Thank-you all! I continue to worry that I have gotten it seriously wrong, and been too easy or too tough or too sarcastic or too insensitive or too rude or too crude or too timid or too bold or too anal or too radical or too traditional or too socially unacceptable. I am truly sorry for any harm I might've caused, and I am very willing to make changes and retractions as needed. I still don't know who or what I have encountered. I still agree with Raven, that I am a completely ignorant fool, but I think the nature of my thinking, combined with a very real spiritual war, makes me appear to be less intelligent than I really am. I'm probably more of a burned-out fool than anything. When one is intellectually, spiritually, and emotionally burned-out - as well as being profoundly disillusioned - it's hard to be sharp. Life is hard. Especially when you're a completely ignorant zombie. My life is very hard. But I won't stop thinking about Ancient Egypt, the Queen of Heaven, the God of This World, the Monarchy, the Papacy, and the Nazi Party. Please keep posting, but I'm going to keep quiet for a while. What do you think about the 'Holy Tablets'? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2867-the-holy-tablets The winged-serpents of Rome and Egypt remind me of the serpent in the Garden of Eden. It seems that we might have reptilian-roots, and that we might've opened a heretical mammalian-reptilian humanoid branch-office here on Planet Earth, and that this has caused alarm throughout the reptilian universal church. What if the chain of command is as follows? (I still don't really know!)

1. Draconian Reptilian Queen of Heaven.
    2. Hybrid Hermaphrodite God of This World. (who manifests as male, female, black, white, ?????)
    3. Hybrid Elites.
    4. Human Elites.
    5. Human Front-Men and Errand-Boys. (Patriarchy)
    6. The Rest of Us.

Regardless of Who Rules, and regardless of Past and Present Star Wars, I desire a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System - Without War and Slavery. Earth seems to be a Prison Planet in Rebellion, with Exploitive and Abusive Prison Management. Some of this might be deserved. We might've brought a lot of this madness upon ourselves, but it seems that we have been taken advantage-of, just the same. If the governance modality changes for the better, I worry that we might blow-it, and end up in worse shape than before. This whole situation seems to be very unstable and precarious. I merely seek more idealistic political and religious modalities for managing the insanity. My best answer, so far, is a Theocratically Implemented United States of the Solar System - Centered in Responsibility. Obviously, we are in deep do-do, and all of the options are probably bad, at this point. I'm thinking a lot about Egypt and Reptilians, but I really need to let the sand settle before I proceed. I'll keep reading, while I mostly keep silent. BTW - I still don't have an enemies-list, but I'm working on one. I continue to worry, day and night, about my potential reincarnational role in this madness known as Life on Earth. I am so very sad that I was, and am, so much less than the best of humanity. I hope you all find who, and what, you are looking for. I shall return. Yes, I shall return. But until then, continue with your beliefs, and I shall continue with mine, and prove to me that I am not mistaken. Solar System Without End - orthodoxymoron.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ffu38PcLqA
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikTzDjg7qVc&feature=related
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDbXeOvGIgE
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5685vhoOx8&feature=related
    5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBO_Aa7PFlc&feature=related
    6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji1xPQX9dAY&NR=1&feature=fvwp
    7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w-A54h_GQ8&feature=related
    8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjnht1k8M7w
    9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C8lG9L4XDk&feature=related
    10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB28xXEdBGg&feature=related

geek BEWARE OF THE COMPLETELY IGNORANT PIOUS-ZOMBIE geek
    Reptilian Queens - Page 3 Medium_cx1_photoReptilian Queens - Page 3 Ergonomic-Office-Personal-WorkspaceReptilian Queens - Page 3 Zwn7
    Reptilian Queens - Page 3 Annex%20-%20Bogart,%20Humphrey%20(Dead%20Reckoning)_01Reptilian Queens - Page 3 Fedora_hats
    Reptilian Queens - Page 3 Cafe-latte
    "THIS IS SAD" "IT MIGHT'VE BEEN" "GERONIMO"

I just received another love-letter from the Internal Revenue Service. INTERNAL REVENUE??? DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH REVENUE FOR THE UNDERGROUND BASES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE DIRECT AND COMPLETE CONTROL OF HUMAN BEINGS WHO ARE PART OF THE LEGITIMATE AND VISIBLE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? WHAT PERCENTAGE OF OUR TAX MONEY GOES TO GIZEH INTELLIGENCE? I WANT ANSWERS - AND I WANT THEM NOW. REPEAL THE 16TH AMENDMENT - IF IT WAS EVER PROPERLY RATIFIED. ABOLISH THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE - AND INSTITUTE A 5% NATIONAL FEDERAL CONSUMPTION TAX - WITH POINT OF SALE COLLECTION. NO MORE TAX FORMS. IF THERE HAS BEEN ANY ILLEGALITY - WE THE PEOPLE SHOULD EXPECT FULL TAX REFUNDS - WITH PENALTIES AND INTEREST - ALL THE WAY BACK TO 1913. YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE KNOWN WHAT HAS REALLY BEEN GOING ON REGARDING THE INFILTRATION AND SUBVERSION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED. THE TIDE IS TURNING. DON'T GET CAUGHT ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THIS THING.

JUST FOR REVIEW. 'America - Freedom to Fascism' is probably a good place to begin. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173# 'The Money Masters' is probably a good second video to view. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936# 'Behold a Pale Horse' should probably be included. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2414574348304077734#docid=-7367255331569182231

You guys and gals have collected a helluva lot of drug-money, blood-money, insider-trading money, tax-money, tithe-money, etc. for corrupt and destructive activities which are hostile to responsible-freedom and the human-race. We don't owe you. You owe us. The judgment is set, and the books are open. The recording angels haven't missed a thing. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Don't think I don't know how much I'm owed. My intention is to use most everything for charitable purposes. That 600 sq. ft. studio apt. will be just fine. We need to talk. Soon. Game Over.

I have tried to be idealistic and open-minded, but I have seen no evidence of a change for the better. This thing doesn't seem to be over at all. I grew-up with an eschatological worldview, but I'm not seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm seeing nothing but trouble in our future. I really wish to be happy, but I don't expect to ever be happy. Today, I was reading about the atrocities committed during the Second World War, and so many people were involved. It wasn't isolated at all. It could all happen again, and I expect that it will, only with uber-high technology, and the utmost sophistication. But I will stand for the right, though the heavens fall. I am prepared to die before my time, and I expect that I will. I've created too many problems and burned too many bridges.

It seems that the good, the bad, and the ugly, are deeply involved in deception and dishonesty. No one (or not very many) are really and truly "good". A while back, someone told me that no one was really good, and I thought about it, on a deep level, and realized that they were right in many ways. Godlike or Angelic Righteousness seems to be very, very rare. I don't think the Substitutionary Atonement is the answer. We really do have to just simply be Good. Religious services are a discipline which can help us to be better people, but eating the bread and drinking the wine doesn't get us off the hook. We still have to be Good, as inconvenient and unpleasant as that might be. Bartleby and Loki were onto something, but I obviously disagreed with their methodology. They needed to be Good too! Why is it so goddamn hard to be Good? Why is it so goddamn bad to say 'goddamn'? Does God really give a damn if we say 'goddamn' occasionally and discreetly? I think not. I mean no disrespect whatsoever.

My computer just got attacked again. We really are under a Theocratic Technocracy, to keep us Uppity Humans under control, aren't we? Crowd Control is probably necessary, but I don't like the manner in which the Irresponsible Warden and Guards are guarding and punishing the Irresponsible Devil's Island Death-Row Prisoners. The Whole Thing Stinks. Again, I don't have a problem with the ethical and proper management of people, planets, and technology. In fact, I insist on it.

I continue to think that I don't know much about what's really going on. All I can do is consider possibilities and probabilities. Despite my nasty accusations and speculations, I don't know who the good-guys and bad-guys really are. How can one really know, without exhaustive information. I have to keep thinking about idealistic politics and religion, and then do battle with various challenges. So far, there has been very little support or opposition. I'd like to be like President Martinez in 'The Event', but it's a bit late for that. http://www.nbc.com/the-event/video/arrival/1329374 I will continue to think about Solar System Governance because of my insecurity and disillusionment with the bullshit. I think the truth is really, really bad, and I doubt there is a satisfying solution. I feel a horrible sense of dread. I think my ideas on this thread are reasonable, but I fear that the ancient conflicts and universal realities might be impossible to resolve. The rest of my life will probably be hell, and my life after death will probably be an even worse hell. I tend to doubt that I will be allowed to continue to exist in this universe. Perhaps none of us will be allowed to live as Responsible and Free Male and Female Human Beings. To be, or not to be? That is the question.

One final disclaimer: Take everything I have said, with a sea of salt. I have engaged in a lot of make-believe, role-playing, bluffing, pseudointellectualizing, speculating, posturing, joking, brainstorming, etc. I haven't lied, but I've come close to telling less than the truth. But now the jokes are over, folks. Just kidding! I'm going to just keep reviewing the mess that I've created, and try to create order out of chaos. I continue to think that this has merely been an introduction to insanity, which just scratches the surface of some very deep subjects. Damn! I just got a burn-notice from the God of This World! http://www.hulu.com/watch/252535/burn-notice-company-man#s-p1-so-i0 Wait a minute! I never worked for the God of This World! Oh, you got the notice from your mom? Well, I might've done some work for her in a previous life, but certainly not in this one! I think that burn-notice is from several thousand years ago! I found out that I was black-listed when I got stabbed in the back! I heard "You'll never work in this palace again!" as I lost consciousness! Just kidding! Or am I? What would Isis say?

I'd love to keep talking about all of this "out of the world" stuff, but it really isn't resonating with anyone, and it certainly isn't doing me any good. Just the opposite. I think I might write a book, but it probably won't resemble this thread. It might be idealistic sci-fi, but I don't really know yet. All I know is that what I'm doing isn't working. Attempting to solve the world's problems seems to be viewed as being a mental-illness and a threat to national-security. If anything changes, you know where I live and work, and you probably have my phone-number. The ball is in your court. Namaste and Geronimo.

Reptilian Queens - Page 3 The_event_blair_underwood_02
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:48 am

"On April 15th, 1964, two US intelligence personnel met under Project Plato with the
    Greys in the New Mexico desert to arrange a meeting on April 25th at Holloman air
    force base in New Mexico. This meeting was to renew the treaty that had started in
    1934 again and was a psychological bid to buy time in order to solve the problem of the
    Greys and Draco reptilians. The upper levels of US intelligence now believed the Greys
    and Dracos had this planet time-tabled for invasion and takeover between the years
    2000 and 2030.

I have come across huge amounts of evidence that many Greys and Draco reptilians
    may have actually been on this planet (installed underground) since at least the time of
    ancient Babylon
    . They may have been covertly subverting the human surface
    population over a long period of time in preparation for the return of the fearsome
    Draco Prime overlords from Alpha Draconis."

Excerpt from M16 Agent James Casbolt's book "Buried Alive." (Page 21)
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/7476175/James-Casbolt-MI6Agent-Buried-Alive-Chaptgers-17
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 am

I don't know where the lying and deception stops, and the truth begins. I suspect a lot of clues throughout history, but if we are all a bunch of prisoners, no one could really speak plainly and clearly. My latest theories and fears are stated in this repost below. Everyone seems to be waiting for the Antichrist, the Alien Invasion, the New World Order, and the Second Coming of Christ, but what if Christ has been a prisoner, along with all the rest of us? What if the Alien Invasion and the creation of the New World Order occurred in ancient Atlantis, Babylon, or Egypt, and that we've just been experiencing various types of torture for thousands of years? What if we are in our last days on Death Row? Sorry for the gloom, but things have gotten quite bad on the home front, and it's probably spilling over into my posting. I'm trying to stop. James Casebolt made a post on my 'Gizeh Intelligence' thread on the old Project Avalon. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11123 In another thread, he seemed to endorse the first couple of posts of the 'Gizeh Intelligence' thread, if I'm not mistaken. '34,'54,'64. Could these have been staged events? I don't think these guys just showed up. I think they've been here for a very long time. In fact, they might've arrived when we arrived. What if we are all interdimensional reptilian at the soul-level, and simply differ by our being subject to various aspects of environmental and genetic manipulation? What if our jailers are our relatives? Obviously, I can't prove this, but I really wonder. I think we've been on the brink of extinction for at least a hundred years, and I don't see things improving anytime soon.

I have an incredible sense of dread. I am very concerned about an Irresponsible Humanity and Angry, Jealous, Vengeful Gods of Eden. I feel as though I have nowhere to turn, and that I have no friends. What is, is not necessarily right. Might does not necessarily make right. I am pretty much disgusted and despondent regarding the situation and circumstances existing in this Solar System. I'm troubled by both the inmates and the jailers. I feel as though we are facing the end of Male and Female Human Physicality, and that we would probably be shocked, and probably will be shocked, by the fate which awaits us in the near future. Consider very carefully the Science Fiction and Disaster Movies and Television Series of the Past Couple of Decades. Watch them over and over and over again, and look for clues. I will be doing some of this myself, but others, with greater intellectual and technological resources, need to do this. I really do seek a resolution, which is in everyone's best interests, but it's hard to know what to say or do, when I don't really know what the hell is going on. Everything continues to be obscure, sneaky, and sinister. I will continue to pursue a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System, unless and until, something vastly superior emerges, which has stood the test of time, and which would actually work in this Solar System Context. I continue to feel haunted, taunted, and attacked, and that my questions, speculations, and proposed-solutions are not welcome. I really think we're just about out of time. This whole thing does not appear to be about ethics. It seems to be all about obedience. Remember at the beginning of the movie 'Brides of Christ' where OBEDIENCE was emphasized? I don't have a problem with Authority and Obedience, but I do have a problem with the Abuse of Power. Can Theocracy and Democracy be properly and safely combined? Was the Nuremberg Defense 'Just Following Orders' a legitimate defense? What about the 'Twinkie Defense'? What would Dan White say? I honestly believe in Reverence and Respect, but there are dangers connected with Unquestioning Obedience. Very grave dangers indeed. How does one properly question one who is seemingly infinitely superior to themselves? At what point is disobedience the right thing to do? I really wanted to discuss politics and religion, in the deepest and most profound manner imaginable, but this hasn't happened. We haven't even started talking about this. I'm a rather quiet male, but I feel like the stereotypical wife, who babbles on and on and on, while her husband silently hides behind the morning newspaper. I still wish to talk, but I'm not going to hold my breath, waiting for meaningful and useful conversation. Actually, with the chemtrails, and who knows what else, perhaps I should hold my breath, at least when I'm outside. Perhaps I should stop going for my daily walks. I really feel like we are on Death Row. Or, maybe I am on Death Row. Perhaps everyone else will enjoy the bliss of paradise, once orthodoxymoron is gone. Ding-Dong, Namaste, and Have a Nice Day. Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me. Amen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srP3FXW0Dpo&feature=related
    Reptilian Queens - Page 3 353250218_404318ff36_b

One more time. One last time? I'd like to be like President Martinez in 'The Event', but it's a bit late for that. Perhaps in my next life. http://www.nbc.com/the-event/video/arrival/1329374 Consider the Planet X and Elenin (extermination-level event?) parallels in this episode. I still think it would be cool if all of the renegade piloted-planets, piloted-comets, piloted-dwarf-stars, piloted-asteroids, piloted-moons, subsurface-bases, ufo's, etc., became part of a Brave New Solar System aka the United States of the Solar System, and I'm not speaking of a harsh, dictatorial, and Nazi-like solar system. Not the Old World Order. Not the New World Order. But the New Solar System, based upon Responsibility and an uncorrupted-form of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, appropriately adapted and applied to the entire solar system. Perhaps Nibiru (if it really exists) could orbit 1 astronomical-unit beyond the orbit of Pluto. Pluto and Nibiru for Planethood!! I will continue to think about Solar System Governance because of my insecurity and disillusionment with the bullshit. I think the truth is really, really bad, and I doubt there is a satisfying solution. The antediluvian world was supposedly surrounded by some sort of a mist, which did not exist post-deluge. Is there any evidence of such a mist, and what it might've consisted of? The chem-trails (laced with radioactive materials?), Fukushima (deliberately inflicted?), and weather modification (courtesy of HAARP?) might be designed to produce conditions conducive to certain life-forms. Is this possible? Some speak of the 'veil being lifted'. What are they referring to? Are we going to be dealing with zombies, giants, and plf's? How might orgone affect humans and other than humans, physically and on a soul-level? I'm feeling a tremendous sense of dread. Perhaps I should make my shallow underground civilian base a bit deeper. Can you dig it? In the biblical record, Adam lived to the ripe, old age of 939 earth years, but in a very short time period, people were lucky to make it to 100. What the hell happened? That can't possibly be blamed on 'The Fall' can it? Then, 'God' was sorry that 'he' created 'man', and committed genocide, nearly wiping-out the entire human race. In Babylon, 'God' seemed to forbid a One World Government and the Unification of Humanity. I am not a slave to the biblical scrolls, but I do think they contain important clues. Has anyone read any Ralph Ellis books, such as 'Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs'? How about any of Gerald Massey's books, such as 'The Historical Jesus and the Mythical Christ'? Both authors focus upon the intersection of Biblical Studies and Egyptology. Does anyone have any thoughts regarding Biblical Egyptology? What about Michael / Horus / Mithras / Jesus / ??? as being a reincarnating archangel, or even a reptilian queen on a soul-level?

Perhaps a forbidden genetic hybridization program resulted in an undesirable and threatening product of conception, namely the human race. I am interested in idealistic government and religion, and even the constructive combining of the two, but I'm not seeing much of a solid historical foundation for this sort of thing. Is the human race predestined to defeat, by divine design? Am I getting warm (due to increased levels of radioactivity?), or am I just cracking-up? Sometimes I feel like a potted-plant. What would Brendan Sullivan say? Anyway, has anyone read or re-read 'Megatrends' or 'Future Shock' lately, to see how things have played-out in relation to the forecasts and projections? Should I be reading Daniel and the Revelation in the Holy Bible, for the real-deal about the future? Should I try to change the future, or is it pretty-much already determined? Have the gods and goddesses made up their minds what they're going to do with us, or to us? Or, has the Creator God of the Universe decided what to do with the gods and goddesses - and with us? Is the ball in our court, or not? I guess I'm seeking a productive partnership of the Human and the Divine, whatever that really means. Where does the BS stop, and the truth begin? Which Heins 57 varieties of religion and philosophy do we embrace? How shall we then live? Should we just eat, drink, and be merry, as we prepare to die? Should I rent a Ferrari, and do my version of 'On the Beach'? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upg2eqNbF3w&feature=related Most days I feel like Daniel Jackson at that lecture, where everyone walked out, in the movie 'Stargate'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq1RPu2aaU4 Some days I just feel like a Cipher in the Snow. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw8_ZZviedI 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGXfZFlb46U&feature=related I wish I were joking about the last couple of sentences and links. I think I'll try to cheer myself up by making a pot of coffee, having a shower, and re-watching '2012'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcpCUh3djoI&feature=relmfu This is no joke, but I think I can hear the universe laughing behind my back. Maybe it's the Dracs on the Moon and Phobos, or maybe it's the cars going up and down my street. BTW, did you guys get my message? One more thing. Maybe I should take another look at 'The Aquarian Conspiracy' by Marilyn Ferguson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Ferguson and perhaps I should re-listen to John Todd, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Todd_(occultist) (you gotta read this wiki link!!) or perhaps I should just shut-up, and eat that frozen lasagna. One more thing. I wish I had gotten better acquainted with Carol Rosin and Edgar Mitchell. I really enjoyed talking with them, and in retrospect I think I should've followed-through on my visits to Whole Life Expos. I think I blew-it, and now it's too late. But regardless of my regrets and fears, I think I'll continue to try to imagine myself on the inside, but in an idealistic sense, if you know what I mean. I really don't want to rant and rave at anyone. I just want to try to imagine the realities of the day to day operation of this solar system. Past, present, and future. I suppose this might involve placing myself in the shoes of the Queen of Heaven, and God of This World. I know this is delusional, but might this provide the best perspective for understanding this Solar System? Past, present, and future? Well folks, is it time for probation to close? Is it time to close the books, and render an Investigative Judgment? Is it time to stand before a Holy God, without a Mediator? The jokes are over, folks. I suspect that this has happened repeatedly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8b5SDMR1k&feature=fvsr I do not want this to happen again. Face yourselves, and think.

Reptilian Queens - Page 3 0874774586.01._SX140_SY225_SCLZZZZZZZ_Reptilian Queens - Page 3 Aquariuscov2Reptilian Queens - Page 3 05ferguson_190Reptilian Queens - Page 3 John%20Todd%20Illuminati%20ManReptilian Queens - Page 3 RosinReptilian Queens - Page 3 Edgar_mitchellReptilian Queens - Page 3 Study13Reptilian Queens - Page 3 0809052
    "EXCUSE ME. WHERE'S THE NEAREST RESTROOM?"
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:17 pm

This is an amazing interview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVwKKsvtdag&feature=player_embedded All roads really do lead to Rome, and I continue to think that everything we discuss should be viewed from the Roman context. I continue to imagine myself as being a well-connected Renegade French Jesuit Organist. I continue to love the artistic aspects of Rome, but the history, theology, and politics are horrible, and I'm sure that most upper-level and well-informed Roman Catholics know this, but they have a Dragon by the Tail, and they are probably terrified of what might happen if they let go. As the general public finds out about all of this, things could get very, very nasty. I'm interested in this area of research, but it scares the hell out of me. I'm trying to be open and fair in all of this, and I'm trying to look at both the positive and negatives in all of this. All roads lead to Rome, but where did all of these roads originate?

My present working assumption is that the solar system probably contains thousands of unconventional craft, including asteroid and moon spacecraft, which might be friendly or unfriendly toward the human race. I get the feeling that this solar system is like the wild, wild west -- and that we might be facing a showdown at the ok corral. I certainly do not desire peace at any price, nor do I desire to end-up as space-dust. What would Anna Hayes say? I'd still like to hang-out on Phobos for a while, regardless of whether it is populated by friend or foe. But I would have to have a solid guarantee that I wouldn't be harmed or kidnapped. I still like the idea of a Theocratically-Implemented, Responsibility-Based, United States of the Solar System -- with the governmental personnel mostly located within the University of Solar System Studies and Governance campuses throughout the solar system. I've spoken of using a deconsecrated cathedral as the headquarters of a New Solar System, so just for the fun of it, today I'm thinking of either the Crystal Cathedral or St. Mary's Cathedral (or both!!) as being the headquarters, with the University of California system serving as the core of the University of Solar System Studies and Governance system. Again, this is just for the conceptual heck of it. This is a test. This is only a test. And yes, I realize that I am insane, but it's more fun that way! The UC system has solid ties to the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and to the Los Alamos National Laboratory. I don't wish to reinvent the wheel. I just wish to have 10,000 PhD's with clipboards and safety-goggles, watching it rotate... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California
    Reptilian Queens - Page 3 Crystal-cathedral-exteriorReptilian Queens - Page 3 4544568915_4d4f30d30cReptilian Queens - Page 3 UC-Berkely-CampusReptilian Queens - Page 3 UCLAReptilian Queens - Page 3 California_UCs_smaller_nobg
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:05 am

Here's another interesting take on the Reptilians that live underground, as per the first post by Oxy on Page 1. This is an extract from a web page that tells the story of a woman who was approached and then had a meeting with the King of these underground reptilians. Further info comes up in various emails that were sent to the author (who claims herself to be Pleiadian in a human body) as a result of this meeting and the request made by 'King Leo' within it.

In July 1998, she had her first visit to the underground kingdom of the Reptilians. She was resting on her bed when she was just suddenly there - underground. She was confronted by the ruler of the Reptilians.

During their conversation, he said they were of the survivors of the original dinosaur race who fled underground when the event happened that caused the dinosaurs to become extinct. As time passed, they got smaller in stature. They are still vegetarians - they eat roots and such - they don’t eat meat.

At that time, in 1998, they wanted their rightful place back since they were the original owners, in their opinion. They wanted to reclaim their planet. They believed that when they came above ground, they should be the rightful rulers. She explained to him that there was no one ruler. Each country had its head of state.

She asked him what his name was and he said her tongue would not say that word so she said “How about Leo?” He asked what Leo meant and she told him it meant King - he liked that so she started calling him King Leo.

She told him if they came top side (as he called it), there would be no rulers as he understood it to be - we are striving to live in harmony with all nations and races. She told him she understood how he felt about reclaiming their rightful territory however.

He wanted to know if he could touch her on her arm. She was concerned about his “fingernails” - they were long. He told her she could call them claws because that is what they were. His touch was cold but gentle.

He wanted to know what love feels like. She explained it was an emotion that causes one to care for the well being of others as one’s self. He said they don’t have emotions - they just procreate. He said they have the same Creator/God as we do.

Even then, he wanted to know if they came top side, would humans accept their appearance. She said she didn’t know but there were ETs coming from other planets that don’t look like us and there will be SOME - what we call Reptoids - among them. After the landings, possibly humans would be more prepared for the appearance of the underground Reptilians.

He said they would discuss it and try to come to a decision as to whether they could come aboveground and live in harmony without being rulers.

On August 14, 1999, she found herself in King Leo’s presence underground once again - they had decided that some of them would like to come top side and experience the light and live among us in harmony but most would rather remain in their home environment. There are 1.5 million of them living underground.

He asked if we would put a message out to see if humans could accept their appearance. That is the reason for this message.

He is very congenial, likable and pleasant to communicate with. Now they are waiting to find out what our response will be so we would appreciate your reaction. They will not just suddenly pop up and frighten us - he agreed they would wait until after the landings.

He asked if they could learn to love. Joy said she didn’t know.

The other night when Joy turned her light out to retire for the night, he said that a lot of humans think they are evil just because they live in the dark. He asked if we turn into evil beings when we turn off our lights and are in the dark of night? Joy had to laugh!

Joy and I pray that someday, ALL God’s children - including his underground ones - can live in peace and harmony - without racial prejudice and fear - but in Unconditional Love as one spiritual family!

Blessings, Love & Light

Ellie & JoyDLight

Website link: http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/repleo.htm

My research indicates that there appear to be two reptilian races that are part of our Earth's current reality......those underground, as per the above excerpt, and those from space. I'm seeing now that 'Reptilian' seems to be the accepted name for those underground and 'Reptoid' for the ET version.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:38 am

The pheonomenon is one thing, and the interpretation is quite another. I will continue to toy with the idea that mammalian humanoids and reptilian humanoids have the same type of soul, and that the various physical forms (including human, reptilian, grey, and drac) are the result of hybridization experiments, possibly conducted thousands or millions of years ago. I will also continue to think of the various humanoid lifeforms in this solar system as being 'The Orion Group'. I might be completely wrong, but I will continue to experiment with this hypothesis. I just watched a video, where the speaker endorsed the factual information of Zechariah Sitchin, but did not endorse some of his interpretations of this factual information. He said that Sitchin twisted the data to conform to his religious association and convictions, rather than just letting the information speak for itself. What if some of the different ET's are just reptilians of various ages? We've probably already posted this video, but I'm looking at it today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB28xXEdBGg&feature=related What if someone genetically combined humans with the best and brightest dinosaurs, and then kept refining the new beast until they ended up with Various Reptilians, Greys and Dracs? What if the Dinosaurs were purposely exterminated by these same genetic engineers? Then, what if the Mammalian Humanoids and Reptilian Humanoids got into a really destructive power struggle?

IHS = ISIS, HORUS, SET = GABRIEL, MICHAEL, LUCIFER = THREE ARCHANGELS = TRINITY GODDESSES = THREE REPTILIAN QUEENS???

William Schnoebelen, in his book, Masonry Beyond The Light, states: "Set (Lucifer) is the acknowledged god of Masonry."
    Reptilian Queens - Page 3 Vat_book_ebook
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Has anyone thought about what it might be like to be a Grey, Drac, or Draconian Reptilian Queen? I have, and it has scared the hell out of me, in so many ways. I continue to wonder if this is somehow part of our ancient past, on a soul-level. What were we before we were human? Would it only frighten us? What will we be when we are no longer human? Might this frighten us even more? Who knows? Should we even consider such things? Damned if I know...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:31 am

I have Oxy and it doesn't bother me to think that I may have been one of those beings in a past life. I believe our Souls are billions of years old and I don't doubt that we've taken many different forms in the Multiverse to learn all the lessons life has to teach. We would have been as conditioned by our forms, environment and upbringing in those lives as much as we are and have been in this one. But I also like to think we are here now going through what we are with them because we have evolved past that level of being.

I'm guessing that you, as a child, did things you now know are wrong, maybe even cruel. A microcosm of the macrocosm?

If you remove a fear of death from the equation, it's all just more lessons, our reward for going through them still being release from it at the end, hopefully with lesson learned ie fighting, wanting to control others, being deceptive......all the things they are......is wrong. Best seen when on the receiving end of it. And helping Mother Earth to evolve in the process. Yay.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:56 pm

I hate to admit it, but I have been wondering if I might've been an utterly ruthless Reptilian Queen millions of years ago!! I also wonder if there might be certain characteristics and traits exhibited by Reptilian Queens which might be beneficially emulated by human beings. For example, if an Orion Reptilian Queen rules the Annunaki who rule the Elites who rule us -- perhaps a reformed modality of governance would involve some Reptilian Queen leadership aspects, if said Queen were no longer running the show in this neck of the woods. In other words, it might not be wise to create a leadership vacuum, which might initiate chaos, and even an ultra-violent societal-meltdown. I tend to think we should run our own show, in cooperation with the Galactic Powers That Be, and this might involve some sort of a business relationship which would be mutually beneficial, wherein no one would be misused or abused.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:01 pm

it might be wise to be the master of all thy selves Wink
    through all the different dimensions; and; destinies of all that you truly are,
    in your lowest; and; your highest energetic states
    many times, we attempted to give you the real roadmap
    sadly, people are NOT interested in 'real' truth
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:14 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:it might be wise to be the master of all thy selves Wink
    through all the different dimensions; and; destinies of all that you truly are,
    in your lowest; and; your highest energetic states
    many times, we attempted to give you the real roadmap
    sadly, people are NOT interested in 'real' truth
    Thank-you for all of your contributions Susan. I am very interested in the real truth, but there is so much conflicting information and hidden agendas, which makes it rather difficult and dangerous to latch onto one particular source, and then shut-out all competing opinions and data. I have made it my highest goal to study the material on the original Avalon, as well as on this site. Your information was some of the most interesting and valuable, yet it was often difficult to understand and absorb. I have a better perspective now, to be able to properly research material by Yourself, Mercuriel, Lionhawk, Anchor, Abraxasinas, Brook, Carol, et al. My desire to retain somewhat of a Biblical mindset and perspective makes my quest a bit more complicated than it is for many seekers. I have a lot more intellectual and spiritual hoops to jump through as I wade through the quicksand on the primrose path to utopia. BTW -- you remind me a bit of Hathor (in Stargate SG-1) or TREEE (on YouTube). I have delved into a lot of areas which a lot of people would consider 'crazy' or 'demonic'. I have spoken to those who might cause many people to reach for their Bibles and Crucifixes. But I have remained quite aloof and detached through all of this. I remain open yet wary because I don't really know what I'm dealing with or what I am doing. I have chosen a somewhat multidisciplinary and passive science-fictional approach to esoteric knowledge. This might seem somewhat humorous and infantile to many initiates, but I employ it as a defensive self-preservation methodology, so as to not get sucked into something which I cannot extricate myself from. One more thing. Susan, do you consider the Human Soul to be Interdimensional Reptilian in nature? Do Draconian Reptilians have the same type of soul as Human Beings? Are we really relatives? Is there really an ancient and ongoing Reptilian v Human Star War in Heaven and Earth? This stuff gets real heavy, real fast, for a lot of people -- myself included.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 pm

question: Susan, do you consider the Human Soul to be Interdimensional Reptilian in nature?

answer: human is simply a label - and, has NOTHING to do with actual types of DNA
    reptile - is just one of the assortment of DNA types
    there are approx 35 other types

question:
    Do Draconian Reptilians have the same type of soul as Human Beings?

answer: not all draconians are reptiles Wink

everyone has an original spark - and, everyone is a being - with an origin

earth - is a destination, NOT an origin, or a species

Question:
    Are we really relatives?

Answer: NO, not everyone is from the same origin, or the same species

Question:
    Is there really an ancient and ongoing Reptilian v Human Star War in Heaven and Earth?

answer: heaven is, wherever it is, that you are -- hell is a lie, told to people by the church,
    of course, it is possible, to create a hell - even when in a heaven

Question: This stuff gets real heavy, real fast, for a lot of people -- myself included.

Answer: if it gets too hot in the kitchen, the cook normally leaves the kitchen Wink
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:28 am

Thank-you Susan. In a sense, I am leaving a very hot kitchen, by trying to review what I've already been exposed to, and just letting it settle. But in another sense, this process is creating a platform, from which I am gaining additional insights, and encountering unforseen perplexities. My Reptile-Drac v Human Duality is undoubtedly an oversimplification, but I am trying to keep things as simple as possible. I'm a big fan of Occam and His Razor. Thinking of Humanity as being the project of a particular Reptile-Drac-Faction in conflict with other Reptile-Drac-Factions is a Sci-Fi Script I am presently working on within this website. This really is Serious Sci-Fi for me. I've already burned my fingers on a very hot stove -- right up to my armpits -- so I don't seem to have a lot to lose at this point. But who knows? I might have more to lose than I can possibly imagine. I'm simply not in bed with anyone at this point. In a very real sense, I am in conflict with everyone. I'm everyone's best-buddy and worst-enemy. I'm pretty much uncooperative with everyone -- but in a nice way.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:08 am

you go thru levels within your life cycle

the space between graduating a 4th internal monad, and, then entering of a 5th internal monad

prior to starting your 'real' earth work - can be quite a negative type of experience

approx. how old are you "O" ???

ps. have you ever noticed that almost any huge level of growth

normally has a precursor of several very negative type of events
    which fascilate major growth
    and, then swing you back into a positive pole

(there is some info - on the dying thread) that could be helpful

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Thank-you Susan. The terminology you use is fascinating. I don't doubt that there are groups, or even civilizations, who speak in this manner. I am continuing to attempt to understand 'abraxasinas-speak', but I have to do this a little bit at a time. Some of it makes sense to me, but most of it does not. I really do think that thinking about alternate civilizations and realities is a worthwhile pursuit, but not for most. No pain. No gain. Right? I've been 39 for quite some time. I've been told I'm a very old soul, but who knows? I think there is something to be gained, at some considerable risk, by thinking about gods and goddesses conversing in secret palaces -- and I'm not talking about the Hollywood versions of this sort of thing -- but what might really transpire on the Darkside of the Moon, or similarly exotic location. Once again, isolation and absolute-power are a dangerous combination. BTW -- have you heard of Dana Horchowski and 'Canada Street News'? She is on youtube, and she has at least a couple of websites. She claims to live in Ontario, but who knows? Here is Dana. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=EZCMeDxQHzA&NR=1 Here is TREEE talking about Dana. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRdEufnnvTM Crazy stuff.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:11 pm

check out the dying thread - there is some info there; that might be very helpful to you :)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:25 pm

I'm going for a walk now, and I'll look at the 'Dying' thread when I get back.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:46 pm

walks are very good for you
    -- i did a walk earlier up to where the eagles nest -- got to get a better camera, so; i can take some pics of them

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:19 pm

The first post and Monad posts were most helpful. Thank-you. There are many eagles where I live, and I can often view them by simply looking out my window, especially on breezy fall days. I'm still looking for a double-headed eagle.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:44 pm

"ask for a visit from one, within your dream time - ask, that it will be, in 100% alignment with your missions, your purposes and your tasks "~susan lynne schwenger
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:19 pm

All I do is passively research, listen to music, use my imagination, post on the internet, and go for long walks with my dog. I don't even pray anymore, but perhaps I should. I try to maintain an attitude of reverence and gratitude 24/7. I think I get visited by good and evil entities continually. The unseen battles are probably something to behold.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:18 pm

do NOT allow anything that is NOT in 100% alignment with your missions, your purposes, and, your tasks - say that 3 times a day - and, always b4 you go to dream, or to sleep
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Maybe I'll give that a try. Thank-you.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:17 am