tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Sanicle
orthodoxymoron
6 posters

Reptilian Queens

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: Reptilian Queens

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:56 am

Thank-you Sanicle. I think I'm pretty much stuck with the torturedness aspect, so I'm sort of used to it. I honestly think it's an aspect of spiritual warfare, which might be related to who I might've been in previous lives. Who knows? But I do know that the research and reflection upon life, the universe, and everything makes things a lot worse. But what should one expect, when they poke and prod at the man and/or woman behind the curtain, as I continue to do? The strange and scary thing is, that I probably have more in common with them, than I do with anyone else. No joke.

Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Wizard+of+Oz+Wizard+and+Dorothy
    "WHY YOU DIRTY, ROTTEN NWO SCUM!!"
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:16 am

see you soon problems pc
    sabina I love you I love you I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:34 am

Parks traces the evolution of concepts of the "Mother Goddess" and masculine deities in the literature of human societies. We quote here (with a little editing) from his Note 22, pp. 118-119, Le Secret.

In diverse passages of the Judaic literature but also of the Bible and other traditions of the planet, "the original primordial and androgyne source" has been subtly replaced by a masculine divinity named God or The Father.

It is clearly seen that at the epoch when the scripture made its appearance on the Earth and the cosmogony of the biblical texts was drafted (in fact, several thousand years later, after 1000 B.C.E.), the religion of the Mother-Goddess was losing ground; in reality it has not ceased to regress over the course of time.

The growing acceptance of the male religions by numerous patriarchal societies rapidly accelerated the extinction of the feminine creator divinity. Under these conditions, the monotheistic drafters could not attribute the full original creation to any entity other than God himself -- a masculine entity -- while they clearly knew that the first creation was rather the work of plural entities (the Elohim) at the service of a Mother Goddess, a jointly-conceived master plan for the Earth. Everything pertaining to this ancient Mother Goddess divinity was grossly deformed, demonized, or radically suppressed. The patriarchal doctrine that consisted in marking the domination of God over an ancient feminine divinity, totally submitted to its orders, therefore took over.

In the mythology of India, the Divine and primordial Energy is called Shakti, which transposed into Sumerian gives ŠA6-AK-TI, literally "the good miracle-worker of life" [See Decoder ].

Shakti is no other than the representation of the Divine Mother, the Mother-Goddess, more precisely the personification of the feminine principle that Hinduism very correctly associates with the Holy Spirit. This obliges us to [examine] the Hebrew Ruah Elohim, which means spirit of God, the Holy Spirit. [See Decoder for the decomposition of the feminine Ruach].

A Mother Goddess in the form of a tree nourishes humanity. The tree is the great symbol of the feminine deities and in Mesopotamia illustrates a "Dark Star".

The Mother-Goddess, skillfully demonized by the dominant patriarchy of the Judaic religion, is concealed in the demonness Lilith. Some associate Lilith with the Hebrew lailah -- night. Others think that Lilith comes from the Sumerian term LÍL-TI, generally translated as "spirit of life," but I would rather interpret it, in our context, as "she who gives the breath of life," in the sense of "the entity who breathed life into the primordial man."

Judaic imagery represents Lilith as a night bird, a symbol taken directly from one of the most ancient attributes of the Mother-Goddess, that is to say the bird or the dove that the Christians used to symbolize the Holy Spirit. This volatile aspect of Mother-Goddess is also found in Greek mythology, where Eurynome, the universal and primordial goddess, changes into a dove while pondering the universal egg from which all things come.

An amusing note: if one translates the name of the primordial goddess from Greek into Sumerian, one gets ERIN2-UM (no "O" in Sumerian): bands of midwives (or old or even ancient women), or again ERIN2-UM-ME: bands of midwives of divine order.

The same idea is found in the Egyptian traditions, throughout the pyramid texts, which relate that the supreme and androgynous divinity Atum (from his Egyptian name Itemu) metamorphoses into the bird Ben to create the air, the Earth, and the sky (or heaven). Thanks again to Emeša, the matrix language of the priestesses that incorporates the Sumero-Assyro-Babylonian particles, we are going to obtain some confirmations and to clarify this a bit more.

First, we translate the name of this divinity into IT-EM-U, "the meterological force," which clearly attests to its creative function cited above (creation of the air, the Earth, and the sky). Next, its Greek name Atum, which gives AT-UM "the old father-woman," confirming the androgyny of Atum or at least the fact that this entity symbolizes different creative forces at the service of the same cause. And finally, the term Ben that is attributed to this bird-phoenix creator and that gives BÉ-EN, "the lord who speaks." Numerous traditions assimilate the word to the creation of the world.

By Goddesses, Parks is, of course referring to the female lizard beings, the Amasutum........

The Amašutum, female Gina'abul/lizard, are considered a Kadištu (Life Designers) subgroup because of their affiliation and devotion to this semi-Divine race. As such, they are supreme Life Designers.

Note that I am translating Parks' word planificateur as "Life Designer," as opposed to the usually more correct "planner." This is in reference to the current raging debate over Intelligent Design. The Life Designers or planners, whatever one wishes to call them, are superbly-skilled geneticists.

Thus, when deprived of the of the reproductive role of the Šutum (male Gina'abul/lizards), the Amašutum were easily able to preserve their line and multiply their numbers through genetics and their ability to clone to infinity. And where all the Šutum carried their unchanging original genetic material, the Amašutum possessed a great variety of facial appearances and characters, making each of them a unique and remarkable being.

The lifespan of the Amašutum was eternal, because, as opposed to the Šutum, their bodies would periodically undergo the Gibil'lásu (renewal of the skin), similar to the process seen in snakes and certain other reptiles.

There were rumors that certain among them could undergo death and resurrection.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Thank-you Sanicle. This continues to be fascinating in a disorienting way. What would Joe the Plummer say if he were told that Lizard Women rule the world??!! If this is the way things work, it would make sense for them to create a human patriarchy ruled by reptilian queen(s) because the males are easier to control (sort of like drones). I keep thinking about ancient genetics labs and hybridization experiments gone bad, complete with spaceships and nukes. Our history could be very, very ugly. I also keep thinking about reptile-based hermaphrodite humanoids with interdimensional reptilian souls vs mammal-based male and female humanoids with interdimensional reptilian souls. I don't necessarily have a knee-jerk hatred of scales and tails, but I think the history of the world is reprehensible to the nth degree, regardless of who is responsible for the bs. Sometimes I think I'm too mean and nasty regarding the hypothetical reptilian phenomenon, and sometimes I think I'm way too easy and gullible. Sometimes I even feel like a sellout. I sometimes even think I might've been an ancient reptilian queen!! Who knows??!! I think I've asked this before, but have you read 'The Holy Tablets'? They are quite interesting, but I can only read so much at a time. I have to engage in Guerilla Research. I'd sort of like to remain pathologically-neurotic, rather than becoming violently-insane!!!!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:11 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I keep thinking about ancient genetics labs and hybridization experiments gone bad, complete with spaceships and nukes. Our history could be very, very ugly. I also keep thinking about reptile-based hermaphrodite humanoids with interdimensional reptilian souls vs mammal-based male and female humanoids with interdimensional reptilian souls

Good grief Oxy, you really do seem to be in sinc with Anton Parks' material. Both types of humanoids are part of his story, as are the hybridization experiments gone bad!! Makes me wonder if you were part of it all in a past life.

According to Parks the 'reptile-based hermaphrodite humanoids with interdimensional reptilian souls' were called the Namlu'u, and they were created by the original Life Designers and placed on Earth before the Gina'abul races came here and ruined it all by creating their own hybrids to serve their needs, those being your mammal-based male and female humanoids with interdimensional reptilian souls. The Namlu'u left the planet as a result of the Wars.

Here's a quick summation from the Ages of Uras website (link below) that reviews Parks' work re the history of all they've done on our planet, which they call Uras. I've added bits in italics to make it a it easier to understand the names they use.

In our region of the Milky Way Galaxy, and in the constellations mentioned on these pages, at least, there exist some civilizations -- designated Kadištu (Life Designers) -- with the genetic makeup, the orientation, and the training/experience to support the aims and programs of what Parks calls The Source. Generally when Parks uses the words God and the gods, he is actually referring to imposters; it is important to remain aware of this.

What the aims and programs are, is not made clear, but the development of life forms through genetics seems to be a most important part. Because of this, Parks often refers to the Kadištu as Planificateurs and Planificatrices. These French words are normally translated into English as planners. However, in view of what they do in Parks' story, I with a bit of license translate as Life Designers, intended as a message to the advocates of Intelligent Design.

This solar system, (which they call)Ti-ama-te, had been a primary Kadištu base, under the guidance of the extraordinary multi-dimensional Namlú'u primordial humans who had been developed here. The system was named after Tiamata, the Ušumgal queen of the Gina'abul(female reptilians/lizards) of Margíd'da (Ursa Major), who was the one most responsible for it.

Tiamata was definitely of Kadištu orientation, as were Nammu and Sa'am (see descriptions of them below, as they are the 'main players' in the story).

Other Kadištu races were here: the female Gina'abul known as Amašutum (see above), the Ama'argi (terrestrial Amašutum) based in the Abzu (underworld) of Uraš (Earth), the Urmah ( Army of the Elohim, feline humanoid appearance) and the Imdugud (Originated in our Solar System well before 300,000 ya, which is when the Annuna(ki) arrived. Originally created to watch over the terrestrial reserve and above all to serve to reconcile the Gina'abul and the Kadištu Life Designers.).

Definitely opposed to the Kadištu, and also here, were royal Kingú-Babbar (Kingú are the royal root stock of the Gina'abul (logo: eagle, some have wings and horns), the Babbar being royal albino Kingú)and related races, and on occasion Ušumgal. It's important to note that the Kingú-Babbar were (are?) violent enemies of the Ušumgal ('Grand Dragons').

When Tiamata learned, via Nammu and Sa'am, that An and the other Ušumgal lords were developing the warrior Anunna race and the much despised Mušgir (have tail, horns and wings, like gargoyles)for purposes of conquest, she immediately prepared to wage war, against the advice of the higher Kadištu councils. This act was out of character for a Kadištu, but anyway this was her choice.

Tiamata quickly found an ally in the Kingú, and together they virtually annihilated An's Anunna forces in a single "day", but An and his close relatives, and a number of Anunna and Mušgir, escaped the main battles and came to Ti-ama-te, where they overcame the Kingú who were based here.

During that brief war, Sa'am and his party were also under attack by the Kingú, to whom their Kadištu status meant nothing or less. So Sa'am and his associates, and also about 300 surviving members of the Nungal Kadištu race that Sa'am had developed, fled here also. In the process of escaping here, Sa'am's creation Enlíl managed to isolate and chase Tiamata here too, and at a certain point in time not long after that, they destroyed Tiamata and all of her forces that had come with her.

In that moment, the Namlú'u departed... as they had told Sa'am earlier that they would. They had foreseen all of this.

While the most powerful Kadištu had withdrawn, the larger Kadištu community outside Ti-ama-te remained of course intact, and now set up a sort of quarantine... you know, the one we live under today.

Sa'am and his party had not taken part in the war. They had, one might say, dallied among the Ama'argi and done some genetic work, but suddenly reality came to them.

For having been allied with Tiamata and thus indirectly the Kingú, they could almost be seen as enemies of the Ušumgal local victors. They, the Ama'argi, and the Amašutum, were all trapped here with the powerful Ušumgal clearly about to take over the rule of the solar system. They needed to decide on some sort of strategy, and quickly.

And so the War continues.

Sa'am and Nammu

Sa'am is the being that Anton Parks experiences the memories of and his partner is Nammu. Being long-lived they go under various names depending on the vicinity in which they acted and what they did (also a Gina'abul 'thing').

Sa'am is also known as Nudimmud-Enki-Éa, Pteh-Asar/Osiris (in Egypt) and Samaël-"The Serpent"

"The good lord, the well fashioned." A unique creation. Amphibian, cloned genderless by An with genes from himself and Mamitu-Nammu; later given male sex by mother/lover Mamitu-Nammu. Through her, partly Abgal (considered amphibians, sages of the Sirius system), and Kadištu. Also named Nudimmud, "The Cloner". Enki is his "Earth name" = Lord of the Ki or the Earth. He was given the name by his Nungal and the Anunna living with them at their first encampment on Uraš, and though he found it terribly pretentious, they persisted in using it. To Nammu and Sé'et (see below), he was always Sa'am or Nudimmud. Egyptian names and the usual Hebrew scriptural reference are also provided.

Nammu is also known as Mamitu-Damkina(1)-Ninti(1), Nut (in Egypt), "The Tree of Knowledge" and "Elohim".

Amphibian (more fish than reptile), created by Tiamata partly from her own genes and genetic material from Gagsisá (Sirius). "Mother Tutor" of the Kadištu on Uraš (Earth). With Sa'am, co-created the Nungal. "Queen of the Throne" (Egypt).

Reptilian Queens - Page 2 SaamandNammu

Link: http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:07 am

Another interesting tidbit for you Oxy. This touches on the 'power' the serpent goddesses possessed that the males wanted to utilize for themselves, thus going to war with them to dominate them.

The Egyptian papyri and Mesopotamian tablets attest that the different goddesses of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia -- identified with the Celestial Cows -- transmitted their divinity and divine powers to kings through having sexual rapports with them. The king was invited to partake of the vital energy of the goddess in the sacred nuptial bed where he obtained immortality and became thus "the Bull of Heaven". Likewise, the grand priestesses of antiquity, veritable incarnations of the Mother-Goddess on Earth, practiced the Hieros Gamos (sacred marriage). They chose a lover, considered as the son of the Mother-Goddess, and practiced with him "a sacred sexual union" (think tantric sex). Through this ritual, the man was at once metamorphosed into the spouse of the goddess and invested with the royal function. These rites were practiced as much in Sumer and Egypt as in classical Greece.

In the second Karmapolis interview, Parks further describes this practice among the Mesopotamian cultures:

The Akkadian term Qadištu denotes "priestess of high rank," of which the Sumerian equivalent is NU-GIG, "the non-diseased" -- a title attributed to the goddess Isis...

One should know that in antiquity, the priestesses of high rank practiced sacred sexuality, which served to raise the frequency of the males by releasing the coiled serpent, the Kundalini.

The males of that epoch, in certain cultures such as the Mesopotamian, were able to honor or sanctify the Mother-Goddess and couple with her in the temples through the intermediary of the priestesses who represented her.

This act and the original term Kadištu or Qadištu are undoubtedly the source of the Hebrew Qodesch (to sanctify).

One well understands that Yahvé, the unique and jealous god, would not hear of this. This is why we find in the Bible all those heavy passages in which Yahvé imposes taboos against the "false gods," the cult of goddesses such as Ashérah. As we saw in Le Secret des Etoiles Sombres, the Kadištu (Elohim) are in conflict with the Ušumgal-Anunna authority that incarnates the patriarchal and authoritarian "god" found in the Bible under the appellation Yahvé.

Last edited by Sanicle on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:31 am

And another. This is a meeting between Sa'am and the (good, non-violent) Higher Beings before he became involved in the War that ended up spilling over onto our Earth, shaping our history.

Sa'am is afforded one brief interview with pure Kadištu beings before entering into the oncoming chaos. Two came to meet him in a strange and highly symbolic place. They are an Abgal from Gagsisá (Sirius) and a semi-etheric Ameli from the brilliant star Bun (Alderbaran).

This is a conversation between beings who were superior - far superior - in every way to the Anunna race (known to us as Anunnaki) who went on to conquer our solar system and pose as gods, the distilled memory of whom informs all of the common human images and conceptions of God.

Yet it is striking that this conversation is not above the reach of some modern humans. People who have read and appreciated these pages will have no difficulty with the briefing Sa'am received. It is, in fact, with just a little abstraction, a briefing for all of us today.

Interestingly, the Kadištu arrive in a craft. A strange one to Sa'am's eyes but still quite "physical."

And what do you suppose is the greeting he receives? It is a practical request: "Use your crystal to realign yourself; otherwise we will be unable to approach you!"

The briefing itself is devoted to a preview and analysis of the events about to unfold. Here are some key points:

* The contentious situation resulting from numerous discords among the Gina'abul is going to produce a material transformation in the perceptions of our universe. The administration and executive organization of the Kadištu will be temporarily [!] eclipsed in a part of this universe because of the upheaval being prepared by Tiamata.
    * We have tried to dissuade her, but her fear of again seeing the ancient Mušgir regime diffuses among you like a bacteria, blocking resonance with Wisdom. We cannot blame her for having assisted in the Great War and having seen of what the Mušgir are capable. However, the reign of animality lavished by a great majority of the Gina'abul species will dominate in the mastery of this sacred region of our universe that is now under the executive control of Tiamata. We cannot go against this predestination.
    * Your role in this chain of events is crucial. You will have to make numerous important decisions. We are not here to guide you in your choices. We are here to inform you that the greater part of the Gina'abul are locked in a prison of warped conceptions of the Source and suffer terribly from this.
    * While keeping in mind that there is no separation between you and yours, you must aid your brothers in overcoming their deficiency. That is one of the greatest missions that you gave yourself in incarnating among the Gina'abul....

* Son of An, you are going to observe different forms of thoughts and experiment with the conditional and the unconditional. Never forget that you are the master of your incarnation. The narrow corridors that you have chosen to follow will help you to assimilate and to not dissociate the shadow and the light. The Amašutum incarnate this subtle association that involves the creation processes. They symbolize the direct link between the ANGAL (the highest) and the KIGAL (the lowest). They are actually in great danger, because the majority of your Kuku think that hatred and vengeance heal wrongs....

* Rancour and incomprehension together nourish non-loving.... [But the] darkness of the ego is another aspect of Light, because it creates emotions that engender experiences that lead to the Source of the Light.
    * As long as bitterness continues to grow, the initiate will never break free. The initiate continues to hope in his ego and in his struggle against this bitterness. Only when he arrives at the limit of his possibilities does he finally take the road that will lead him toward the Light.
    * The initiate is constantly tested, yet he has faith in the Light, because he is himself light....

* Will you brandish your weapon [the Gírkù] to protect and save yourself or will you seek to go beyond your fears and penetrate the unfathomable? You must go beyond good and evil, beyond your fears; there is true Wisdom....

* The apprentices of life and of the animal kingdom -- those whom we name the Gílimanna (Celestial Bestiary), as well as my ally here and yourself [Sa'am and one of the two Kadištu belong to the Abgal race], affiliated beings, and more precisely this new subrace named Anunna, are likely to establish a colonial authority based on servitude and dominance. These beings are unable to recognize the basic facts of social and karmic evolution, because they identify themselves as gods, which they are not yet. Doubtless the day will come when they will acquire eternity, but only when they have become conscious of the sacred that resides within themselves....

* The code of this universe, that Tiamata understands perfectly, implies that immortality of the body is not acquired by genetic means, but rather by grace of the evolutionary processes of the soul. The Gina'abul clones' quest for immortality therefore will greatly complicate your mission. The Anunna must above all not know that which you have penetrated through your initiations, because they would take the sexual energy and use it as a means of domination and repression in the manner of the Mušgir. Look around you. Look at all this gold. [There was a prodigious amount of gold surrounding Sa'am at this moment.] This would satisfy the thirst for immortality of several regiments for a long time....

To which Sa'am begins to respond, saying that it lacks only several willing Amašutum. But at that moment, events signal the end of the interview.

Parks gives us a tantalizing hint of a subject of first magnitude importance, to be developed in Ádam Genisiš. But the astute reader will have already located supporting information on these pages.

There is one final bit of advice:

* Your Queen has found allies among a minority of ourselves; our heart is torn. Do not underestimate her planned action, because her allies are terribly formidable and will not look out for you in the battle.

* Combat will soon begin, my brother! It will send you far from here, to a place where you will meet with emotional experiences that will lead you to explore the depths of your identity. You have agreed to take the heavy responsibility to treat the ills of beings of your lineage. This task will force you to make difficult choices beginning today. These choices risk leading to other types of sufferings. You will be able to count only on yourself.

* In incarnating among the Gina'abul, at this precise moment of their history, you have projected yourself into a universe where the mental suppresses the spirit and where the ego neutralizes Wisdom. Do not err by this combat. It is for you only to protect the Sacred in all its forms. Quickly leave this place, time presses.

* Your filiation with the Abgal of Gagsisá (Sirius) is beyond any doubt; it transpires as well physically as inwardly. Your weaknesses and clumsiness reflect the virtues of a being in motion. You carry within yourself the inner aptitudes proper to the Kadištu, which fascinate your Kuku (ancestors). These are the same aptitudes that have made the Abgal the emissaries of choice in our galaxy and which permitted you to revive Mamitu's priestess [who had been struck down by Anšár and appeared dead] moments ago.

* An Abgal such as yourself must carry the genetics of an illustrious Abgal. Your creator has doubtlessly assembled you in part from his genes, thanks to which you possess at once the physiognomy of certain of your Kuku (ancestors) and their aptitudes, but above all he has given you almost 65% of the characteristics of your blood Mother....

Link: http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html ('Culture' tab)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 am

Thank-you Sanicle. All of this is so strange and difficult to verify, that I really have to just keep treating it as science-fiction, which could be true, or partially true. I'm not an off the wall sci-fi fan. I'm really trying to get at what the historical and contemporary reality is, but I have to do this is in a somewhat round about way. I wish the whole story were contained in my biblical upbringing, but no such luck. I'm expecting lifetime after lifetime of problems and struggle, with things hopefully getting better and better for all concerned. I'm reading about Biblical Egyptology, the Nazis, the Vatican, Reptilian Queens, etc, and et al. I have to almost treat this as a flippant joke, at times, in order to not go nuts! I don't mean to be cynical, rude, and rebellious, but this seems to be part of my survival mechanism. I continue to shun all violence, although I realize that sometimes violence might be necessary. I'd rather reform the bad guys and gals of all races, rather than trying to exterminate them. But how does anyone trust anyone in this seemingly crazy universe? I used to think that Earth was the only problem spot in the universe, but I now think the whole thing might be a mess. I'll keep reading, and try to be more specific in future posts. Again, I think forums such as this one are appropriate places to deal with this sort of thing, rather than springing all of this madness on the masses. I don't think most people can properly deal with this. I'm not sure that I can, which is why I mostly just mumble in the dark. Outside of this forum, I don't talk to anyone about any of this. This is just sort of a Disneyland ride to me. It's our little secret...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:14 am

Razz Yes, I know exactly what you mean by 'our little secret'. And I, like many of us here, am studying much the same things you are, although I'm able to leave the religious stuff out of it thankfully. And I'm actually finding more and more of it to be 'fitting together' nicely re the 'bigger picture' of our past. Maybe I'm just not as big a 'worry-wart' about it all as you seem to be as it really doesn't stress me.

While I do find it interesting and illuminating to be able to fit together bits and pieces of how life on Earth may have evolved, including us, (and Parks' stuff fits with lots of other 'histories' and also images seen in ancient artifacts imo) I seem more inclined to view it in terms of having an awareness of what 'may' have led to what 'could' be happening behind the scenes today and I'd rather know than not know so as to be prepared.

But today is where my focus lies. I also have the belief that all beings evolve and change over time, so those depicted in the 'histories' may be different now to what they were back then. And let's face it, we only really have to worry about what they might be like now if we are led to have some sort of direct involvment with them one day. If that happens, how we deal with them will be defined by the wisdom and qualities we've developed within, so working on that is to me is still the most important 'work' to do.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:44 am

Thank-you Sanicle. I continue to think that theology and religion are important parts of the puzzle, and I really think that it is important to study the Vatican, and all of the roads leading to Rome. This might be tough-going, but I think it has to be dealt-with. I continue to look for an idealistic and pragmatic integration of politics and religion. If you can remain calm in this situation, perhaps you don't understand the situation. Just kidding! I've been seriously considering going in a completely different direction for a while, and studying organic-chemistry, biochemistry, and genetics - with a special emphasis on the interaction of evolution and intelligent-design, which might include reptilian-humanoid genetics, anatomy, and physiology! I'm trying to obtain a copy of 'Grey's Anatomy'! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIsJV1VCzQU
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:29 am

You guys and gals MUST get the DVD's of the Complete Fifth Series of 'Dr. Who' from the BBC. (amazon.com) It is FULL of clues, and it is quite entertaining! Notice the Queen in 'The Beast Below'. Watch the whole episode, and notice everything about the Doctor and the Queen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvCCdjX5Aj4 I think I might've met the Queen, in many different forms, in many different lifetimes, including this one. Now I'm going to get rid of my inhibitions, and go completely insane. I might even eat My Dragon and the Last Supper. Seriously, I don't know how this all ties together, but I do think I have assembled some of the components in this thread (and others). I have a much clearer mental picture of what I think is going on than I could ever communicate on a website. You'd have to really immerse yourself in this stuff, to really 'get-it', and 'getting-it' might not be a good thing, for now anyway...
    Reptilian Queens - Page 2 TheBeastBelow.01Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Doctorwho502_3Reptilian Queens - Page 2 The-Beast-BelowReptilian Queens - Page 2 Tumblr_l0qqowBWWa1qbaiy1o1_500Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Dw-s31-promo1-mainReptilian Queens - Page 2 Paul-Kidby-Disque-Monde-The-Great-A-Tuin-2Reptilian Queens - Page 2 127532Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Dr_Who__The_Beast_Below_by_Melciah1791Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Bb210139_doctor_whoReptilian Queens - Page 2 UfjReptilian Queens - Page 2 African-queen-with-flagsReptilian Queens - Page 2 000706_27]Reptilian Queens - Page 2 000706_27]Reptilian Queens - Page 2 000706_27Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Hathor-and-reReptilian Queens - Page 2 Seti1hathorReptilian Queens - Page 2 Hathor&ramsReptilian Queens - Page 2 Hathor-1Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Sycamor1Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Pic12_hathorReptilian Queens - Page 2 EGtkw0988IsisHathorAphroditeReptilian Queens - Page 2 HathorReptilian Queens - Page 2 Goa%27uldReptilian Queens - Page 2 Hathorscorpion041509 Reptilian Queens - Page 2 800pxgoldcalfReptilian Queens - Page 2 D11s01e09_wallpaper_07

Once again, I deal in possibilities and probabilities. I am a possibility thinker - but I am both a positive and a negative thinker. I'm rapidly turning this solar system into one big set for my own semi-private science fiction show. But I'm finding a lot of supporting evidence for a lot of the possibilities. Sometimes we have to 'believe' it before we can 'see' it. I've been watching 'V' and I like it a lot - but 'V' really just helps me to use my imagination. I seem to be fixated upon the Queen of Heaven - in positive and negative ways. Was/is she Amen Ra's boss - or is she ALL of the gods and goddesses - including Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Hathor, Isis, Mary, the Prince of This World, the God of This World - and Amen Ra? I'm trying to utilize Occam's Razor to cut the crap - and I'm trying to eliminate Hegel and Machiavelli. But I really do like Sun Tzu. I wish to win without fighting. Watch this lecture by Robert Morningsky. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxFzH3goUsc&NR=1 Listen especially to what he says about Amen Ra's boss. It fits with what I have been speculating about for a couple of years now. Ra might be the One and Only God of This World - but there seems to be a Reptilian Queen of Heaven - who seems to wear the pants in this Solar System. Who is Ra - really? Who is Lucifer - really? Who is Jesus - really? Who is Mary - really? Who is Kali - really? Ra Ka Pharaoh = Rockefeller? Ra's Shield = Rothschild? Ra's Legion = Religion? Old and New Test(Amen)ts? Think, think, think. Take a look at these very interesting videos.

1. Hungry Earth:
    Part 1 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhpm9_doctor-who-2005-5x08-the-hungry-ear_shortfilms
    Part 2 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhrar_doctor-who-2005-5x08-the-hungry-ear_shortfilms
    Part 3 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhs38_doctor-who-2005-5x08-the-hungry-ear_shortfilms
    2. Cold Blood:
    Part 1 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhs78_doctor-who-2005-5x09-cold-blood_shortfilms
    Part 2 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhszm_doctor-who-2005-5x09-cold-blood-2_shortfilms
    Part 3 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhtm6_doctor-who-2005-5x09-cold-blood-3_shortfilms

Could this be the true form of the Queen of Heaven? There is something which rings strangely and hauntingly true about these episodes of 'Dr. Who'. Could this be very close to at least part of the truth? Can the Queen inhabit dozens of various bodies - century after century - male and female? Could her soul be similar or even identical to our souls? Did Humans start the hostilities - or was it the other way around? I'm surprisingly neutral regarding all of this. Check this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMVKc5aw14g&feature=related The video producer wrote "Out of Africa, where dwells unspeakable evil, came the prehistorical suppression of eve by the hand of the pupetmaster reptilian queen. Using Religion these "wealth makers" were reduced to owned slave units by psychotic male dupes. This took thousands of years of insidious changes to society". Consider the possibility of a Vengeful Reptilian Queen of Heaven - Ruling Humanity by Secrecy - Via a Controlled Patriarchy, and a Subjugation of Women. Pretty subtle and clever. A wise and deadly serpent? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVZfGnbt-9s
    Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Nikita-posterReptilian Queens - Page 2 SvlafemmenikitaReptilian Queens - Page 2 Hathor-holocaust-bookReptilian Queens - Page 2 GenesisArray2z1Reptilian Queens - Page 2 V_daughters2
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Anton Parks' summation of how the information he's passed on in his books, summarized on 'The Ages of Uras' website, is effecting us all still today.

From the Nexus interview [N]:

It's always the same story: sectarianism, religious fantaticism, and racism.

These behaviors are not exclusive to the Earth; one finds them elsewhere and among the most evolved peoples of our universe.

The war is without doubt unfinished. The conflict between the Ušumgal(Grand Dragons) and Kingú royals has endured the millennia. It relates to the very origin of the Ušumgal. They were apparently cloned in the very distant past by the royal albino Kingú-Babbar, but they will not hear of that for reasons too remote in time and not even part of the spacetime that relates to the episodes I have received.

The Ušumgal are pretentious and very arrogant, doubtless because of their great height that rises above the rest of the breed composing the Gina'abul family.

The female Gina'abul ('reptilians') are caught up in these quarrels and at times, as Kadištu (Designers of Life), have had to repair the damage caused by each of the two parties [Ušumgal and Kingú].

The conflicts that directly make up the part of the history that occupies us relate to the events surrounding the creation of the Anunna(ki). The ancient and up-to-the-minute war is between the descendants of the Anunna and the Kingú-Babbar... with humanity caught in the middle!

The reptilians have been in conflict among themselves for a very long time and this war is always a reality on Earth. The entire human race pays heavily for it!

The Earth is of considerable strategic importance for the Gina'abul male caste. Current geopolitical events are not my specialty but the information available to me today, thanks to that which I received during ten long years, leads me to conclude the following:

Since he is no longer in contact with his re-creators, the human being tries to give himself the impression of being master of his own history and destiny. He takes refuge in the official version constructed by the dominant authority, itself manipulated from the wings by the Gina'abul males....

The Anunna and their terrestrial descendants are at war with the royal Gina'abul called Kingú who believe themselves to be the owners of the Earth. This very ancient war [would] not have any effect on present-day humanity. However, the Gina'abul males use humanity as its cannon fodder -- humans who count, in their eyes, no more than the Á-DAM (animals to them), who destroy each other for the two clans through skillfully-interposed conflicts.

More simply, I think that the Anglo-American armed forces work for the Anunna faction and their direct descendants, while the royal Gina'abul used the Nordic countries to fight their blood-brother enemies. Those who consider themselves at the top of the Gina'abul social pyramid are the royals denominated Kingú-Babbar, that is to say, albino Kingús! They are extremely feared white-skinned reptilians. They have a horror of the Ušumgal, their Anunna and their descendents, which does not prevent them from dealing with them when it serves them.

The incredible story of the pure (Aryan) race comes from this.

Many sources attest that the U.S. would still be at war with Germany today. Note that no peace treaty was ever signed between the allies and Germany at the end of WWII. Was this really an oversight?

The Anunna and the Kingú (royals) use humans as pawns and the Earth like a grand chessboard. They have settled their accounts in this sordid fashion for millennia. Each like the other believes they hold the most powers and therefore rights on Uraš (the Earth).

The Ušumgal-Anunna and their descendants conceal themselves in caves and other cavities in the Earth. The most "pure" or uncorrupted of them do not tolerate (to say the least) the 3rd dimension (Ki) [see Dimensions], which continues to rise - or rise again - in frequency as time goes on. Certain among them frequent more the 2nd dimension [KUR-GAL] which, by means of its particular density on the Earth, could well correspond to the 3rd dimension on another planet.

According to what I know, the royal albinos do not have this problem with frequencies. Those who live on the Earth are situated more at the poles or near the openings of the Abzu (subterranean world). I have no knowledge that they actually live in the Abzu itself. The royals also possess areas under certain mountains and bases throughout the solar system, including on the moon....

The Gina'abul group to which belongs the being whose chronicles I relate in this series, was positioned between these two consanguine opposed collectives. This "rebel" group, consisting essentially of Amašutum (female Designers of Life), Ama'argi (female Gina'abul terrestrials), and Nungal (cloned Designers of Life), spent its time in coordinating with these two enemy collectives -- and this created political complications on the Earth.

The humans, whatever their skin color, always served their re-creators. This is indicated in the African term Wazungu, "the people or the whirling demons," a plural term used by numerous African tribes for the "Nordic" type of extraterrestrial.

The explosion of the original language into thousands of different idioms (decomposable into Sumero-Akkadian) resulted from these oppositions between the Gina'abul rebels (serving the Kadištu Designers of Life) and the two other clans who disputed the legitimacy of the Earth. The progressive disappearance of the language of heaven in the mouth of humanity was devised, not to better rule, but to disorganize the human subjects by the (royal) Kingú and the Anunna.

Shouldn't one see in this a resounding hope? Those who guarded the garden and who offered a minimum of autonomy to humanity knew very well what they were doing. The religious traditions transformed them into enemies of God, while actually they acted to the contrary. These beings -- for the great majority serving the Designers of Life -- have not ceased to codify the languages of the Earth in order to avoid a globalization which would have for its goal only the centralization of powers (toward you know who) and to robotize humanity. Do you now understand what is actually happening? The global conflicts, the assassinations, the growing instability are there only to serve the carnivores! They follow thus their little interposed war; they try to reduce the frequency of the KI (3rd dimension) which is meant to serve as a stepping stone to the higher levels, and they enfeeble the human....

The time has come to decode what has been hidden. As I have demonstrated in The Secret of the Dark Stars and a little bit here, the decomposition of numerous terms from the four corners of the Earth is possible thanks to the language code of the Gina'abul rebels. This information is precise, because it reveals the origins of humanity and also the path to follow....

This spiritual road is no other than that of the spirit and of the light which reunites one and all with a universal consciousness which is not limited to this planet.

The term "spirituality" is taken from the Latin SPIRITUALIS, itself from SPIRITUS (spirit). That gives us in the language of the "gods": SI (light), PIRIG (brilliant) and the verbal form US (being near, to follow, attend), thus SI-PIRIG-US "to follow the brilliant light." It is truly this light that will come into us all one day, humans as well as Gina'abul.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Thank-you Sanicle. There are probably some aspects of this which are true, but I have become rather jaded and cynical regarding being able to know what's really going on, and being able to change things significantly for the better. I'd like to get along with all hypothetical factions, kiss the situation, make everything better, ride in a ticker-tape parade in New York City, and be given the keys to the Roman Catholic Church in a solemn ceremony in St. Patrick's Cathedral!! I'm sorry for the sarcastic drama, but I am VERY disillusioned and discouraged right now. I'd like to see this Purgatory become a Paradise sometime in the next century, but things aren't looking so good. The historical absurdities and atrocities are unimaginably tragic and horrific, but it sounds like humanity might just be a side-skirmish in a huge starwar. My incurable optimism is being replaced by unyielding despair. I've never had a drink in my life, but I'm thinking about becoming an alchololic, and joining Friends of Bill (Cooper)...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:41 am

Ah Oxy, I so wish you wouldn't let it all get to you so much. If you give in to fear and sadness you are virtually letting them win anyway. If all we've studied is true, that's exactly what they want from us. They feed on those energies. And you clearly have the good heart and intelligence to rise above their manipulations of us over thousands of years by doing the exact opposite of what they want. IMO you are doing the wise thing by knowing the enemy but remaining positive is your greatest weapon to use against them and be free of them.

"Know thy enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated. When you are ignorant of the enemy but know yourself, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant both of your enemy and of yourself, you are sure to be defeated in every battle."
    From the ancient Chinese general Sun Tzu.

We are, after all, star children ourselves, children of God. We are not just bound eternally to this planet under the domination of ANY other being. They are no more powerful than we are and can be.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:27 am

Thank-you Sanicle. Does being positive equal being ignorant? I believe in positive response ability, rather than positive thinking. I think positively and negatively, and then I try to formulate positive responses and solutions. Letting people know about my agonizing with issues and problems, seems to be a mistake. I'm never complimented for doing battle with various issues. People don't seem to want to have anything to do with me if I don't make them feel good about themselves. I don't get the 'regressives feeding off of us' bit. I think there are beings who take advantage of us, and who may hate us, because of ancient conflicts, or whatever, but the 'feeding' thing puzzles me. Sun Tzu rocks. I like the idea of winning without fighting.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:53 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Sanicle. Does being positive equal being ignorant? I believe in positive response ability, rather than positive thinking. I think positively and negatively, and then I try to formulate positive responses and solutions.
    The bolded bit IS thinking positively. Of course it's not being ignorant. How can one know anything about the state of the world and our history without recognizing that there are negative issues to face? Or see them as such without 'thinking negatively' about them?

Letting people know about my agonizing with issues and problems, seems to be a mistake. I'm never complimented for doing battle with various issues.
    I wonder sometimes if you, for whatever reason, just don't recognize it when you are paid compliments Oxy. The fact that so many people read your threads is a compliment in itself. Maybe they don't comment because they agree with you. But you do make it hard to respond sometimes as you put forward so many questions, and then when people try to give you their insights you tend to say 'thank you', or 'that's interesting' but often seem to dismiss what they are trying to share and just ask more, or different, questions. Very courteously of course, as is your way.

People don't seem to want to have anything to do with me if I don't make them feel good about themselves.
    I think that comment is a little bit offensive Oxy. I've been watching your threads for a long time and that is not what I see in the responses you get at all. It's mostly people trying to make you feel good about yourself and/or trying to share like I stated above. But I've also heard you say that you are quite happy just asking questions and really only want the nasties you speak of to take you on in discussion rather than one of us anyway.

I don't get the 'regressives feeding off of us' bit. I think there are beings who take advantage of us, and who may hate us, because of ancient conflicts, or whatever, but the 'feeding' thing puzzles me.
    Every article I've looked at over the years, and there's been many that focus on the reptilians, all say that they do.....often energetically ie fear and hate energies, but also physically. You obviously haven't read the same articles I have.

Sun Tzu rocks. I like the idea of winning without fighting.
    He does rock lol.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Sanicle. Does being positive equal being ignorant? I believe in positive response ability, rather than positive thinking. I think positively and negatively, and then I try to formulate positive responses and solutions.
    The bolded bit IS thinking positively. Of course it's not being ignorant. How can one know anything about the state of the world and our history without recognizing that there are negative issues to face? Or see them as such without 'thinking negatively' about them?

Letting people know about my agonizing with issues and problems, seems to be a mistake. I'm never complimented for doing battle with various issues.
    I wonder sometimes if you, for whatever reason, just don't recognize it when you are paid compliments Oxy. The fact that so many people read your threads is a compliment in itself. Maybe they don't comment because they agree with you. But you do make it hard to respond sometimes as you put forward so many questions, and then when people try to give you their insights you tend to say 'thank you', or 'that's interesting' but often seem to dismiss what they are trying to share and just ask more, or different, questions. Very courteously of course, as is your way.

People don't seem to want to have anything to do with me if I don't make them feel good about themselves.
    I think that comment is a little bit offensive Oxy. I've been watching your threads for a long time and that is not what I see in the responses you get at all. It's mostly people trying to make you feel good about yourself and/or trying to share like I stated above. But I've also heard you say that you are quite happy just asking questions and really only want the nasties you speak of to take you on in discussion rather than one of us anyway.

I don't get the 'regressives feeding off of us' bit. I think there are beings who take advantage of us, and who may hate us, because of ancient conflicts, or whatever, but the 'feeding' thing puzzles me.
    Every article I've looked at over the years, and there's been many that focus on the reptilians, all say that they do.....often energetically ie fear and hate energies, but also physically. You obviously haven't read the same articles I have.

Sun Tzu rocks. I like the idea of winning without fighting.
    He does rock lol.
    There seems to be a lot of inarticulately polarized positive thinking and negative thinking, but not a lot of appropriate, articulate, and intermingled positive and negative thinking, which resolves into positive solutions. I don't think that the majority of people are thinking honestly and clearly. The conflicting delusions are rampant, as is looking the other way. Do you think that we live in a healthy and rational world? I think not.

If I didn't keep commenting on my own threads, the view counts would be minimal. I keep bumping my threads to the top of the heap, partly because I have something to say, and partly because I wish to keep them on life-support. I have kept track of the responses, and lack thereof, and most are either luke-warm, negative, or condescending. There are very few which are enthusiastically positive. Should I not say 'thank-you'? Should I not be courteous? Should I not follow comments with questions, if the questions help to answer questions? Jesus often answered questions with questions. Did he get it wrong too? I sometimes use reductio ad absurdum, but I'm trying not to do so, though it is often quite tempting.

My comment might've been offensive, but was it inaccurate? Do people generally gravitate toward those who trenchantly tell the truth, and offend them, as I seem to have offended you? You condescendingly portray me as being delusional. I find that interesting, but I don't find it offensive. I don't mind talking to the nice or the nasty, but I am poking and prodding at what I perceive to be nasty, so I guess it might be reasonable to expect those who I am 'messing with' to come out of the woodwork, and take issue with me.

We would have to compare our comparative reptilian studies to know if we have read the same articles. The 'feeding phenomenon' always seems to be presented in a very nebulous and general manner. How do the learned writers know what 'feeding' really means regarding the reptilian phenomenon? I have heard that the reptilians eat human beings and that they energetically feed off of them, but where is the evidence and proof? I'm playing along with a lot of the reptilian-stuff, and making speculations and fan-fiction sci-fi in connection with it, but I haven't experienced this first-hand. Not that I know of. A lot of this stuff could be fabrication and deception. Something dark and negative seems to be enslaving this planet, but what really is the true nature of this phenomenon? A lot of things are presented as being the truth, but later turn out to be falsehoods.

I'm glad we agree on Sun Tzu. Much better than Machiavelli.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:28 pm

One more time, I don't know what's really going on. I've done a lot of speculating and bluffing, but that's all it is. I have poked and prodded at a hypothetical Queen of Heaven and God of This World, and wondered if there might be a Reptilian component to all of this, BUT I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHO'S WHO OR WHAT'S WHAT IN THE GALACTIC ZOO. READ EVERYTHING I HAVE POSTED WITH A SEA OF SALT.

Check out Dr. Who 'The Vampires of Venice'. Just get as many DVD's of Dr. Who as you can afford! They're sort of corny, in one way, but they are quite revealing and profound, in another way. I think Dr. Who might be a modern representation of Michael / Horus / Mithras / Jesus / ????? - but what do I know? Does the following image represent the Queen of Heaven and the God of This World? There was a Reptilian / Fish / Alien Queen Theme in this episode. A Drac might look a bit like a fish, don't you think? I have positive and negative feelings regarding the Queen Phenomenon - reptilian, human, hybrid, or otherwise. I am male, yet I think there might be something to emulate in the queen model, but I'm not sure which aspects should be aspired to, and which characteristics should be resisted. This whole politics, religion, race, and sex thing is quite the mixed-bag. Who knows what the real truth of the matter is? I sure don't. A Dr. Who Swedish Connection?! http://thedoctorwhosecrets.tumblr.com/post/6451115129

Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Vampires-of-venice1Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Picture0Reptilian Queens - Page 2 5x06Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Who_vampires_02Reptilian Queens - Page 2 Vampire-as-fishReptilian Queens - Page 2 Tumblr_lhnscqi5Eb1qb1kkio1_500
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:17 am

My comment might've been offensive, but was it inaccurate? Do people generally gravitate toward those who trenchantly tell the truth, and offend them, as I seem to have offended you? You condescendingly portray me as being delusional.

OK, you've once again portrayed me as being "condescending" and claim I've portrayed you as being "delusional", which I've never intentionally done.

Good luck with your goals Oxy. For that and other reasons I'm done here.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:25 am

Sanicle wrote:

My comment might've been offensive, but was it inaccurate? Do people generally gravitate toward those who trenchantly tell the truth, and offend them, as I seem to have offended you? You condescendingly portray me as being delusional.

OK, you've once again portrayed me as being "condescending" and claim I've portrayed you as being "delusional", which I've never intentionally done.

Good luck with your goals Oxy. For that and other reasons I'm done here.
    I'm sorry Sanicle. I shouldn't have used the word "condescending". My dissatisfaction with the level of discussion on the internet (or anywhere) was not directed at you, and your response stung a bit, regardless of the intent. But maybe I really am delusional. I think I might be. I hope you will keep posting on this site, even if you avoid talking to me. I've been trying to stop posting pretty much since I started, around three years ago. I just seem to be going in circles, and most of this stuff is impossible to prove. Plus, I don't know how dangerous the various topics really are. I think all of this is playing with fire, but I don't know how hot it really is. I think I've already burned my fingers, right up to my armpits, and my head is getting mighty warm. I think I should stop. This situation might provide a good excuse to really stop this time. This tempest in a teapot is going nowhere fast. Again, I am sorry for my choice of words. I will be more careful in the future, if there is a future. I start feeling really disoriented and even a bit ill when I expose myself to this sort of thing, or to a lot of Egyptology or Higher Critical Theology. There is the constant battle to determine what is truth, and what is error. It's quite the zoo out there. Also, I have found that conjuring up profound thoughts doesn't necessarily resonate with others. A lot of this stuff is quite solitary and lonely. But I'm about to make all of this even more solitary by reinventing myself into being more of a reader and researcher, than being so much of a whining and ranting poster, trying to get people to talk to me. I'm letting all of that go. Finally, I didn't directly comment on a lot of the quoted material because I didn't have anything substantial to say about it. I'm not a channeler, experiencer, or scholar. Most of this is new to me. I read all of it. Some of it twice. I will continue to study all of the material which you supplied. Your contributions were greatly appreciated. Namaste and Godspeed.
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:39 pm

i am feeling sad because you both have had a convesation maybe missunderatandings
    sanicle i apreciate your knowledege about this cronicles
    oxy i like your postings as well as you know
    i want to read this books from parks and soon when iwill have the money iwill buy them
    sanicle you are not arrogant or condescending
    please both of you continue to post you have your readers!!!
    sorry for my bad english but iam very tired but i wanted to post this
    all the best Sabina I love you I love you I love you
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Again, my apologies for answering comments and quotes with questions and unrelated (and even offensive) comments, and for seeing condescension and criticism where there was none. I will do my homework and change my attitude before continuing. Namaste.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 am

sabina wrote:i am feeling sad because you both have had a convesation maybe missunderatandings
    sanicle i apreciate your knowledege about this cronicles
    oxy i like your postings as well as you know
    i want to read this books from parks and soon when iwill have the money iwill buy them
    sanicle you are not arrogant or condescending
    please both of you continue to post you have your readers!!!
    sorry for my bad english but iam very tired but i wanted to post this
    all the best Sabina I love you I love you I love you

Sabina, so sorry to have made you sad, but I'm really glad you are enjoying this thread. I'm waiting for Parks' books to be published in English so I can read them too. Lots of very interesting knowledge in them. Are you able to read his books in French?

And apology accepted Oxy. Big hugs for you both. Hugs
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Toast
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:52 am

Interesting stories of artifacts that hint the dragons (Usumgals) may have existed.
    A dragon was said to live in the wetlands near Rome in December of 1691. This creature lived in a cave and supposedly terrorized the local population. A sketch of the skeleton has survived in the possession of Ingegniero Cornelio Meyer (right). The most remarkable thing about the animal is the clear head crest and the dual piece of skin from the crest. Five digits were clearly visible for each foot, of the proper length and with the first shorter and offset from the rest as is proper for the Scaphognathus. There is a hint of a wing claw on the far wing where it curves forward. The membraned wings are in front of the legs, on the vertebrae, matching the fossils. The femur is properly shown as a single bone. The tibia and fibula, the twin lower leg bones, are visible too. Although some have suggested that it could be a fossil or a faked composite, it is much too accurate to be a fabrication. The survival of the skin suggests that it is not a fossil since it includes accurate wing features, a head crest, and the ears. (Goertzen, John, "The Rhamphorhynchoid Pterosaur Scaphognathus crassirostris: A 'Living Fossil' Until the 17th Century," 1998 ICC Paper.)
    Reptilian Queens - Page 2 RomeDragon

European reports of flying serpent living in Egypt persist through the 1600's. The Italian naturalist Prosper Alpin wrote a fascinating natural history of Egypt in the 1580's. He describes their crest, a small piece of skin on the head, their tail being "thick as a finger," their length being "as long as a palm branch," and their leaf-shaped tail. (Alpin, P., Histoire Naturelle de l'Egypte, tr. by R. de Fenoyl, 1979, pp. 407-409.) All is precisely like modern fossil reconstructions. A French wooden image, dating from the 16th century, also displays remarkable features of a pterosaur. There are two wings that clearly appear to have ribbed membranes rather than feathers. There appears to be a small head crest above and slightly in front of the eyes, the distinctive tail vane, and a hint of the twin skin flap above and behind the bony crest that is quite like the Egyptian seal.
    Reptilian Queens - Page 2 EgyptianDragon

Link: http://www.genesispark.org/genpark/ancient/ancient.htm

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:16 am