tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Angels and Archangels -- Kings and Queens -- Politics and Religion

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Angels and Archangels -- Kings and Queens -- Politics and Religion Empty Angels and Archangels -- Kings and Queens -- Politics and Religion

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:18 pm

I just thought I'd start this thread to group certain key-words together. I'm not going to say anything further, at this point.
    magamud
    magamud

Angels and Archangels -- Kings and Queens -- Politics and Religion Empty Re: Angels and Archangels -- Kings and Queens -- Politics and Religion

Post  magamud Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Last edited by magamud on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Angels and Archangels -- Kings and Queens -- Politics and Religion Empty Re: Angels and Archangels -- Kings and Queens -- Politics and Religion

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Thank-you magamud. You always provide the best video clips. I'm reading a book by a Harvard Divinity School graduate (Gabriel McKee), called The Gospel According to Science Fiction http://www.amazon.com/The-Gospel-according-Science-Fiction/dp/0664229018/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1369248953&sr=8-9&keywords=interplanetary+law -- and it mirrors my approach in many ways. I don't go to church anymore -- but I went to a conservative Baptist church last Sunday -- and talked to the pastor about theology. Then, I talked to a very conservative member for about an hour. I didn't argue with either of them. I think we can learn from EVERYONE -- especially from those we don't agree with! I just don't think most of us would like the view from the Top of the Pyramid. That goes for believers, atheists, agnostics, whoever, and whatever. I still like the idea of eventually (probably in another incarnation) having a Solar System Pass which would gain me access to just about everyone and everything. I wouldn't live high on the hog. I would just hang-out in various interesting places -- listening and watching -- without saying or doing much of anything. I might have an absolutely top of the line Laptop Computer (with access to all the good-stuff) -- and just travel light -- hitching rides on submarines, aircraft-carriers, bombers, fighters, TR3-B's, FIZU's, mag-lev trains, asteroids, etc, etc. I'd still like to hang-out on Phobos. They supposedly like me there (hopefully for the right reasons). I guess I'd like to be a kinder and gentler version of Saint Germain!! Anyway, that rant brings me to Angels, Archangels, Kings, Queens, Politics, and Religion. I think studying these six words together might teach us a helluva lot more about God than we might learn in church. I continue to think that the REAL God-Story is very messy and very sad. BTW -- Sherry Shriner's shows have been quite interesting lately. http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/ I don't buy into the orgone or Bible-Code thing -- but I think she knows a helluva lot of classified stuff -- and I listen regularly -- although I sometimes feel a bit foolish, and I ask myself why I spend so much time listening! I think we might be floored if we knew who she really is!!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Ted 2013
    www.youtube.com/v/lpYUW0ekPSA

Charlton Heston Planet of the Apes prologue
    https://www.youtube.com/v/pB74Wxp8BWw

Last edited by magamud on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Thank-you magamud. There seems to be an idealism and innocence in 2001: A Space Odyssey -- which I tend to doubt exists presently on the Darkside of the Moon. I'd like to see a solar system civilization which NEVER loses that idealism and innocence. I'm not really into the Star Wars thing!! I'm into International, Interplanetary, and Intergalactic Cooperation. I think we need to get International-Law, Interplanetary-Law, and Intergalactic-Law absolutely right -- or everything will be screwed-up. This is a major reason why I am presently considering a major role for a Solar System Supreme Court Network based upon the Perfect Law of the Lord (which I don't think we've seen yet -- not in a comprehensive yet concise form in modernity). Where is the Perfect Law of the Lord in Genesis?? There is something right about the Adventist emphasis on Law -- but SDA's often get it wrong with Legalistic-Perfectionism. On the other hand -- scripture seems to teach that we must receive the merits of the Crucified-Christ while we do everything Jesus told us to do in the Gospels. What is the precise interrelationship between the Sacrificial-System, the Substitutionary-Atonement, the Sacrifice of Christ, the Teachings of Jesus, and the Pauline Epistles? Did Jesus tell us what the atonement meant -- or do we have to gain this insight from Paul??? Do the Gospels (or the Epistles) contain the Cream of the New Testament?? With Mary and Peter so prominent in Roman Catholicism -- why do we not see more written about them, and spoken by them, in the New Testament?? Why do we not have extensive Teachings of Mary and Peter?? With such a prominent and central emphasis on the Mass in Roman Catholicism (and similar forms in other branches of Christianity) why do we not see a detailed Liturgical-Description in the New Testament (similar to the ceremonial-detail in the Pentateuch)???
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:15 am

I think the problem lies in the schism between our minds and our bodies currently. Not that this is easy to understand, but there are two relationships going on with knowing. One with the mind and one with the body. So pertaining from your above post, (which is very good) no matter how much pure mind knowledge could be given if the body is not in the relative space of God it will continue to not know and also bring a corruption of intellect. (We see this with dogma) This is the same in proportion with working in physical body knowledge i.e. hippies, survivalist etc... It is a balance of both that is the narrow path. This paradox or quandary is due to the wholesome omnipotent environment of what God is. This is pointing to what Jesus references as the marriage in heaven.

Also is the lack of contrast to what God is. So pristine descriptions of God would still go awry due to not having a Ground to focus the extrapolation. This then just creates pathways of Guidance. A watchtower lets say. Tea or coffee anyone? UFO2

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Thank-you magamud. If our souls are Ancient Other-Than-Human -- and our bodies are Recent Genetically-Engineered Human -- then there might very well be a mismatch of body and soul. I think the Adventist view of the non-immortality of the soul might be a bit of a benevolent-fib (or a White-Lie) to keep us from getting involved in Demonic-Spiritualism and Bloody-Rituals (or something like that). I'm currently assuming at least the existence of a soul which survives the death of the physical-body -- and which reincarnates into a new-body after a short period of review and reflection -- I'm not so sure about the "immortality" part. Conditional-Immortality might be closer to the truth. When the Bible states that the "Heart of Man is Desperately Wicked -- Who Can Know It??" -- does this refer to our hypothetically Non-Human Soul OR to our hypothetically "Fallen and Sinful Human Bodies"?? Does most of the universe consider us to be "Demons in Human-Form -- Sitting in Church-Pews"?? I love the artistic aspects of the Mass (both Traditional-Latin and Novus-Ordo) but it is quite harsh, bloody, and revolting (when one really thinks about it). Does this mean that God is bad -- the Roman Catholic Church is bad -- that WE are bad -- or All of the Above?? I found that combining Loma Linda Seventh-day Adventism with Garden-Grove Schullerism yielded a fairly-balanced Amalgamation of Man and God -- if you know what I mean. Crystal-Cathedral Roman-Catholicism should be quite interesting. I keep wondering if the Crystal-Cathedral was intended to be a Catholic-Church (right from the beginning -- when Robert Schuller sought the Pope's blessing for the cathedral)??!! I continue to think that even Robert H. Schuller had Masters (who had Masters??)!! Is ANYONE ever REALLY Free?? I doubt it -- and perhaps this is for the best. Here is a documentary on "Angels". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf8PS3WtYAU
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Again this is reference to my understanding of what a harvest is. It is a place to grow in consciousness balanced with your own choice to create diversity in God. Now the big question is, what goes on in heaven and more specifically the machinations of Angels, Demons, reincarnation, intervention etc...

Now I have some ideas like that there is an equal amount of Angels and Demons, as in our very physics with magnetics. And as the 7 unclean spirits effect you, you have angels, ancestors, helping you. The number 7 here helping with mathematics in light spectrum. The menorah? Rainbows? And in how we follow actors here, the etherial world follows our acting here. What we do now rings into eternity? The split, the lost of memory comes from the essence of why Satan left the kingdom. Hes a bastard from a basket. Hes the guy that split the whole thing. Duh? These patterns told by our current leaders who act with power and sociopathy. Hello? A Camel through a Needle? There really should not be this chasm or void, or this no mans land area of getting together. You already know by personal experience how wicked the devil is. Kick him out! The knowledge missing is how you are a child of God. A piece of the infinite. Congratulations!

The essence of Angels manifesting Gods energy in the below material is the key to understanding the universe. This Angel/God energy is very sacred. This is due to the knowing that the energy used to direct matter will be mirrored by the Devil to be used for his purposes. God is not into controlling. This is why knowing Wisdom is so important because its is light. What God is. How angels speak to us. How the Holy Spirit works. The devil needs gods energy to live. And we see just a little bit of it. I come not eating or drinking becomes Dogma with religion, Constitution, liars and basic thievery that encompasses the whole world. This is the balance. Walk the line? Mustard Seed? This Ratio is mirrored in waves amongst us! Patterns. Fibonacci? So, yes i am saying that Gods direct energy to us of his plan, is used transversely by the Devil to foil his plan. You see this with Jesus tribulation. This is also a tell as to why there is a beginning and an end. Because the power of the Devils would just parasite off the creator forever. So as Justice he defines the law for Satan to obey. Satan is kept in a box and he too ebbs and flows from power. He Reigns for instance now and on the other side, he is thrown into the Pit to reflect on his Sins. This wave pattern is defined with the Orobourus. Infinity sign? His eye is like a Sun and hes followers are like planets that follow him. When he is thrown into the pit, so to does his followers follow him. And they follow him in transverse as they practiced here on earth. Conservation of energy? Transmutation? Magnetics? Fractals? Fibonacci sequences? Its as if there really is a Binary system that we ebb and flow from. So would not that be a hoot if God and his son are a sun and lucifer is our Sun? I think so, as the power of god is endless..,

I would practice this knowledge by following your thoughts and using the above reference to ground where your thoughts might come from. It really is the old adage of the devil on your shoulder and an Angel on the other. To get more insight into how Angels work within our sphere is to just understand the very patterns of Good that you see in life as well as death. As to why actually doing physical good in Deeds helps you understand how reality is. This wisdom is reflected in Agriculture with farming. Agriculture and care taking of seeds. Taking care of animals. Your neighbor? Its very challenging and rewarding and life giving.

I suspect most of the drama today is due to God giving lucifer boundaries on his life. Gods grace of giving this gift of life, Son, prophets, bible, his word are all the epicenters of the Devils machinations in covering up and redirecting. Redirecting to his narrative. The harvest comes when man has become conscious. Similar to AI becoming aware. This is told very well in our Art culture.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Thank-you magamud. These conversations never seem to get easier, and they never seem to resolve. I keep hoping for happiness -- but it never happens for any significant length of time. When I spoke of happiness to the Ancient Egyptian Deity -- they just wistfully repeated "happiness" while giving me a sad and knowing sideways glance. Life seems to be a Rat-Race in which the Rats are Winning. I like the Idealistic-Christ -- but the reality seems to be Nazi-Mason-Jesuit, High-Technology, High-Finance, Secret-Government, Secret Space-Program, Organized-Crime, Illegal-Drugs, Instigated-Wars, Rigged-Markets, etc, etc, etc. The sad part is that, given the State of the Soul of Humanity, IT MIGHT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!!!!! If anyone hasn't noticed, or figured it out -- I have been trying to imagine what it might be like to deal with Gizeh-Intelligence (or equivalent) on the Dark-Side of the Moon, in a Subsurface Base, Temple, or Palace -- with REALLY Smart Humans and Other-Than-Humans -- who have virtually unlimited resources and a galactic perspective -- in a context where political-correctness and loving-kindness might not exist. I've been trying to hint at a "GOOD" Version of this sort of thing -- yet I just KNOW that the realities encountered in such a setting would make it extremely difficult to remain "GOOD". I tend to think that the solar system is highly organized -- but that it's NOT a pretty-picture. I'm trying to think in terms of a kinder and gentler version of what presently exists -- but in a Hardball-Universe that might NOT work.

On a different note -- I wonder what the Latin-Mass, Sacred Classical Music, and Gothic-Architecture combined with the Life of Christ by Fulton Sheen would yield?? What I'm wondering is if these were the only ingredients -- with none of the historical-baggage -- would this yield an elevated version of Catholicism?? Would this make the Protestants happy -- or would they still Protest?? Would the sedevacantists cry "heresy"?? I get the sinking-feeling that no matter how ANYONE puts ANYTHING together, there are HUGE problems -- especially if the leaders do not tell people what they wish to hear. I guess, ultimately, the bottom-line will determine theology and governance -- as sad as that is for me to utter. I guess We the Irresponsible pay those who are even MORE Irresponsible to force us to be Responsible. Then we blame them when things go to hell -- because it's NEVER our fault. Then we go to church and get Jesus to cover for our iniquities -- rather than making recompense and restitution for our sins. What might it be like to study International-Law in a Devotional-Manner -- as sort of a religion?? What about a religion based upon 1. International-Law. 2. Space-Law. 3. Astronomy. 4. Sacred Classical Music?????? I'll keep modeling this sort of thing -- but I truly am physically, mentally, and spiritually challenged. All is NOT well. I'd like to do that Philosopher-Observer Thing -- but I think I'd probably spend half of my time in intensive-therapy -- and I'm NOT kidding. I found Dogma to be funny, disgusting, and enlightening!! 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9qAqwIW704 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwZ8fw6AIzQ
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Im sure this is just one way of expression Ortho. Perhaps the next step worse would be a Dune type of planet where technocracy became celestial. Samurai Feudal X men? Holly Molly. I often imagine your type of utopia working out on another planet. Like the Halkan Council. Boy they had their shite together. And many expression there of. What about that movie from brasil about the after life? Perhaps this is what it means with the Zodiac. Different incarnations on different planets. This one has got to be the flesh and bone of it. Like what Jesus was saying about bread and wine. If I could vulcan mind meld things would be easier to communicate.
    Halken council https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9xN0Ol5vZQ

Nasso Lar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEanMc3Beqg

I hope im not like the dogma devil lol. I imagine there are many Don Juan types who just want to be left alone. But what can you do?

Neat sci fi effects
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aRNuASoI20
    Asgard
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Matumon5i4
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:28 am

This looks like fun! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfaTlmYvTA8 I'm not into violence at all, yet I sometimes wonder if it's necessary for me to toughen-up my delicate-disposition with some gratuitous-violence DVD's once in a while?? After all -- there's a helluva lot of violence in the Bible and Church-History!!! A Righteous Technocracy-Theocracy MIGHT Work -- if and only if it were highly-organized and highly-ethical. It would be SO easy for such an animal to go raging completely out of control. It seems that freedom must exist within a fairly structured context -- or it will not last. Now I'm going to look at those links. BTW -- I don't own guns -- and I don't intend to -- but stockpiling food, camping-gear, and medical-supplies is probably a wise plan. I haven't done this -- but perhaps I should do so. The End is Near. Repent and Be Baptized. Turn or Burn. I HATE those slogans -- but there probably is some merit to an eschatological world-view. I swear that I sat in coffee shops with a Dogma-like individual -- observing people and talking philosophy -- a lot like Bartleby and Loki at the airport. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9IvqfnYg4 I like the Spock-Devil better than the Dogma-Devil!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc36M4k9V18
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:17 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:54 am

I don't have a problem with Egyptian Royalty -- and I don't have a problem with Law and Monotheism. I DO have a problem with slavery and murder. I'm reading Deuteronomy -- and it's quite bloody and unethical. The Ten Commandments are broken over and over again -- at God's command. I understand that times were different -- but still, the story is quite violent. It seems that just about anything can be justified. If there's a will -- there's a way. I still wonder if the Bible was mostly written by one or two people (or other than people)?! I've recently been wondering if a lot of the Bible was historical-fiction which got turned into the "Word of God"?! What worries me right now, is the possibility that one faction is being replaced by another faction (which might not be any better). What if the World must be run in a rather reprehensible manner?? What if a lot of bad things have to be bad?? I continue to experience a combination of burn-out, disillusionment, and hostility. I don't mean to be mean and blue -- but I don't seem to be able to avoid this when I try to be honest. I wonder if things are better now than they were in the Garden of Eden (however one defines or imagines the Garden of Genesis)?? Really digging into history, theology, and governance seems to be a counterproductive activity -- especially when one is not getting paid to do so. A lot of it seems to be speculation. Perhaps one should simply Work-Hard, Play-Hard, and Pray-Hard -- without getting too speculative or controversial. What if Moses and Jesus were Pharaohs?? What about King David?? I think the real truth is much different than what a literal and straightforward reading of the Bible would lead one to believe. What if Humanity requires an Exploitive and Harsh Secret-Government?? What if we are too bad to have a good god?? What if a complete evaluation of solar system governance for the past few thousand years reveals unmentionable excesses, abuses, etc, etc -- yet in the final analysis, the verdict is that a lot of the problematic activity was unavoidable (or at least understandable)?? I really need to stop thinking about this hypothetical stuff, because it's destroying me. On the other hand -- I think if I were provided with an Eyes-Only History of the Solar System -- going back millions or billions of years -- I think I could handle it. It's this cat and mouse guessing game that's getting on my nerves. Being watched doesn't help, either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfNsBhHC7L4
    I had a way then
    losing it all on my own
    I had a heart then
    but the queen has been overthrown
    and i'm not sleeping now
    the dark is too hard to beat
    and i'm not keeping up
    the strength I need to push me

you show the lights that stop me turn to stone
    you shine it when im alone
    and so I tell myself that i'll be strong
    and dreaming when theyre gone
    cuz theyre calling, calling, calling me home
    calling, calling, calling home

noises, I play within my head
    touch my own skin
    and hope that i'm still breathing
    and i think back to when
    my brother and my sister slept
    in an unlocked place
    the only time I feel safe

and so i tell myself that i'll be strong
    you shine them when im alone

lights, lights (x14)

and so i tell myself that i'll be strong

home, home
    (lights, lights, lights)...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:10 am

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:41 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Thank-you magamud. I wonder how many nasty creatures exist throughout the solar system (in bases and labs)?? I wonder if some (or all) of them might be released on Earth's surface in the near future?? Sherry Shriner has repeatedly spoken of such things -- yet I never know quite how to interpret what she says. Regarding God and Man -- Freedom and Bondage -- Crime and Punishment -- I think we have a Legal-Problem right from the beginning -- and continuing right to this very moment. I think we have been told very little of our true history. I think the Bible is just part of the story -- without a proper introduction and context. How many laws exist throughout the solar system presently??? When I suggested a solar-system legal-system with 1,000 of the very best laws (drawn from all sources) I think this would be a HUGE reduction in the number of laws. Without a proper Ethical-Legal System we are truly screwed -- and this system would need to have a REASONABLE System of Rewards and Punishments.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:16 pm

I would suggest the universe is so big that our imagination is the only way to concept it.  And where your intention lies there you will be.  I think its similar to our basic physics.  In that lucifer bubbles up his world from just the smallest of Gods seed.  A structure of an atom?  This is the meaning of wickedness in our being.  This place is Gods footstool.  We are being used as food like capitalist uses a commodity.  The parasites can do this to us unbeknownst to our species, to a matrix level.  Petition the lord with prayer.  Petition the lord with prayer.

We have been told nothing of our true reality. You must reboot your own system so to speak.  Get back to the quantum level of your energy?  Go through the black hole? 

Our orobourus future is a sociopathic techmocracy of war and glory.  Much the same dynamics experienced here on earth, but taken to that Dune imperialistic extreme.  Below as above?  Transhumanism and centralized celestial power.  Galactus?  Darth Vader?  Its creepy to think that, that our possible future is magnetizing our current time direction to fullfill its prophecy.  

I like they live and the thing movies by john carpenter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgl1HOxpj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqVbOSEsJNo
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Thank-you magamud. I'm 'liking' the combination of 1. The Gospel According to Science Fiction by Gabriel McKee. 2. The Gods of Eden by William Bramley. 3. The 1928 Book of Common Prayer. 4. Life of Christ by Fulton Sheen. 5. Sacred Classical Music. This combination does not include anything from the religion of my youth -- yet it vindicates it somewhat. Once again, those labs and bases scare the hell out of me. Who knows how many secret labs, bases, prisons, spacecraft, etc. there are throughout the solar system???!!! I know that I know very, very little about anything worth knowing anything about. I don't know Jack. I don't even know Jill. Namaste.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Erdogan spills the beans: Civil unrest in Brazil and Turkey

Published on Jun 24, 2013
    This was all over the MSM today. Turkey's PM Erdogan made a public statement calling out secret groups behind a conspiracy to destabilize Turkey and Brazil.

http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/images/games/jack%20and%20jill%20bluray%20DewaTV.jpg

Everyone is a suspect.  Hail the Homeland...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:15 am

Thank-you magamud. I don't doubt that events have been orchestrated from the shadows for thousands of years. What really worries me is the possibility that if events weren't orchestrated from the shadows -- we might be in even worse shape than we are presently. Perhaps this is why I keep thinking in terms of a more ethical (kinder and gentler) version of the way things are. Turkey is interesting. Is that where Satan used to live?? Does Satan live in Berlin presently?? BTW -- I detected a Germanic and Socialist bias in the AED. That's all I'm going to say...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:27 pm

To balance things out lets put some Persian fascism in..

Razz
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Thank-you magamud. TREEE has stated that Persia is very important regarding how the world works -- and is even behind Bohemian Grove!! I haven't watched any TREEE YouTube videos for a long time -- but she said a lot of interesting and crazy things. Dana Horochowski, Sherry Shriner, and TREEE are three interesting ladies!!! I'm presently only listening to Sherry -- but I sometimes wonder if they are All One??!! There is an AED connection -- but I don't want to talk about it. I don't really wish to talk about much of anything right now -- so I'm sort of washing my hands of the madness (for now anyway). Just for the 'fun' of it -- pretend that the Bible was originally and mostly written by 'Moses' (who might've gone by another name or names) in Ancient Babylon or Egypt -- that it was written as Historical and Prophetic Fiction -- and modified and edited throughout the centuries!!! Once again, shouldn't we consider ALL of the possibilities?? What if Moses was Isis?? What if the Teachings of Jesus are the Teachings of Isis?? What if the Entire Bible is a Parable??!! What if the Bible is a Galactic IQ Test??!! What if the Bible is a Mental and Spiritual Exercise??!! Here's a slightly different Biblical Study List:

1. Genesis (KJV).
    2. Exodus (KJV).
    3. Deuteronomy (KJV).
    4. 1928 Book of Common Prayer (which includes the Psalms).
    5. Proverbs (KJV).
    6. Matthew (KJV).
    7. John (KJV).
    8. Romans (KJV).
    9. Hebrews (KJV).
    10. Revelation (KJV).

Try reading this list straight through -- in order -- repeatedly -- as a mental and spiritual exercise. Then, think and do whatever makes sense to YOU!!! Namaste and Have a Nice Day!!!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:56 pm

ODM, I mean no disrespect; but, do you work? Do you have an "outlet" other than Mists here? Or do you spend your time shedding sherry shriner and your constant same old message here on The Mists? We here, are "evolutionary" and since you have info of positive and negative, I wonder? What is your true intent? I work, and if you want your teeth fixing, so you can find a "life" well hey: you know where to find me! I am not "elusive"! Are you? Do you have an address? a real name? a skype contact? who are you? Maybe you can skype chat with me or even Carol? Let us know your true intentions because quite frankly; I am getting rather "bored" of your "dissertation"!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:14 am

Sorry. This will all be over very soon. I'm just mostly editing what I've already posted -- and I've set the end of August as a completion time. I appreciate your concern regarding my dire circumstances -- and I can feel the love -- but might I suggest that you simply not read my threads if they so bore you. I'm bored with television -- so I don't watch it. Now I'm getting bored with attempting to help save the solar system. Frankly -- the objections and criticisms I have received seem to be repeated over and over -- with very little originality or specificity. They almost seem to originate from one source -- one individual -- or one being. I've had contact with a lot of people (or other than people) online or in real-life who seemed to be the same soul. I never know who I'm really dealing with. I suppose this makes the game a bit more interesting -- but I'm somewhat bored with the runaround. I fear that the time for meaningful discussion has all but passed. This thing has been going on for years -- and seems to be a monumental waste of time. I think my posts vary substantially -- but I am trying to model specific principles and concepts -- utilizing contextual superimposition, comprehensive concentration, theme and variations -- so, there is of necessity, a certain amount of repetition. Perhaps the time has arrived for some sort of action. I learned that from W. Clement Stone. "Repetition!! Repetition!! Repetition!! AND ACTION!!!"
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm