tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
TRANCOSO
wingmanof light
eleni
reality=check
burgundia
Floyd
10 posters

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie

Anonymous

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie - Page 2 Empty Re: More nonsense from Charlie Farlie

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:03 am

Another puzzle, Benjamin Fulford says that there is 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + 9 that makes it 25 rulers of the world plus their direct servants (maybe Charles is one of them) + 530 = 555

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP5puXEoxQo&feature=related

Whatever it is, the "rulers of the world" have many versions of rulership available as circus for us the uninitiated people

Crazy Happy
    Anonymous

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie - Page 2 Empty Re: More nonsense from Charlie Farlie

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:15 am

Another hypothesis comes from Stewart Swerlow, he mantains that there are "pure reptilian" inhabitant the planet and hybrid humans (no pure humans) and that the reptilians are living underground (just like in Dr. Who latest chapters see BBC) and that their intention is to "assimilate" us into the Draco empire

Who is right? who is wrong? are they all wrong? who knows....I better catch the next UFO2 out of here Lmao

PS SS says that there are 13 ruling families of the world so yet again, another version
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:25 am

Floyd wrote:Its is a pathetic place to vist. Too many prima donnas. Steve a was one of the voices of rationality. Its what happens when a clique gets in power anywhere. As investigator points out, cliques dont last, they change.
    The Mists is the best forum in the omniverse. Carol paid me good money to say that.
    Insanely Happy

I recruited Steve A as a mod early on as he is a Brit living in Brazil and was in a great time=zone to help cover during the 24/7 we mods had to handle. He is very down to earth and someone I would want at my back any day of the week.

Again, my problem with AV now is simply put - it has become too political where one is not free to voice their opinion and will be banned if one is not supportive of BR and his nonsense.

I don't hate BR and never did. I'm even past disliking his behavior and have now reached just having pity for him as he continues to make a fool out of himself at others expense.

Floyd.. thanks for having the gumption to get Mists up and going because it was never my destiny to create a forum. Maintain, yes. Besides, there is next to nothing to maintaining MIsts other then handle a members request now and again. What I see at some other forums is the Mod Squad. Get rid of that mentality and forums tend to flow more smoothly.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 pm

This is getting too silly for words. Kerry dumps this info out there supposedly to save Bill from a death threat. The info is flawed. What's not being discussed is why Bill kept this info back, wasn't discussed in the Charles video, wasn't discussed on the explanation of the Charles video video and never mentioned on AV2 forum. Is that because this "INFO" would have made the pair of them look like complete idiots?

And this comes about because Kerry had a dream. Oh! pla-ease. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot, this is more like mutual suicide.

Here's the body of evidence for anyone to research. I can't be bothered because I'm teaching to the quire here.

The Anglo Saxon vid that Bill put out Kerry posted the initial transcript on her site. That read more like fiction and Bill left out all the alien contact in the video.

The Heather material that Kerry was keen to run with was blown out the water with that infantile PDF.

The Doctor Pete Petersen wasn't the same Dr Pete Petersen that Bill thought it was. Anyone notice The Pete Petersen that was videoed quoted tones of stuff he'd read in others books? Watch it again.

So...if we have such a low level of discernment then Marine Boy (can't remember the dudes name), Duncan "we thought them to death" O'Finion and Dan "time lines" Burnthewitch all need kicking into touch along with this Charlie "I’m a geezer" geezer.

Last edited by reality=check on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie - Page 2 Empty The Cure

Post  wingmanof light Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:36 pm

the 555 angel number meaning.

555 - Buckle your seat belts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

Wakened up at this time again so posting it now.

Today I had a new idea to the mix.
    I called for the return of all the past religion guys...All of them at one time one room to return and tell the true story. Not in tongue or the edited ones that's been done by man. I call them all forth to come as a equals which we truly are. And if they believed in love then it be a easy thing for them to decide to do. After all they reached a level they could go anyplace.
    And if they could not show the love I would try to manifest this to stop the fighting over them still leaving them the credit.
    Like my mother said you started eating that you created that mess and you should clean up the mess you unintentionally started.

A word from the Divine Hart ... to be continued .... Ask And I shall receive .. And do greater things then I ... bring peace to the world with just words from them. And only having to ask them to....

IF they don't show up for the finally part of ascension then they prove me right also 3 choices for them. IF they don't choose to show its time this entire world stops with acting like sheep and Stop worshiping t hem all. THe true god IS within and to top killing your fellow brothers as it always been because of religion. The all their is is Guilty by the power of the Divine hart and all it stands for the authority to make it right. they are guilt for lack of love and to send $d people with more hart then their own to help Gia. We fight because of their religion and show they all put on ,, Its now their responsibility to set it right Hear the Divine Harts call with in yourself to help fix what you created. If not I ask the Divine hart to empower some that will do right then if this task is to much for them.
    It proves that they don't have enough hart with in them to come then to send our 4d brothers to help us. Then the all their is guilty for lack of hart and watch and do nothing.

It took a show to get us all hooked and things started it can be a show of the same to set things right !!!!

Divine Hart Winsome From Within....

I ask more to pray for help for the people of Japan to free them self's now of their dictatorship. A friend from another forum and I to had a very detailed dream something that might come from the north from Canada. Pray that the angels and give them authority to set their people free.
    :brokenheart:

I also called the dark forces to not do what they been programmed to do. They was created to do what they do it time they realize they are a pawn of their game to. Serve the light the Center for peace together think with the hart not the mind or do as your told . THE divine hart is in everything there is its tame to get smart and then to serve the Center yin\yang

Last edited by wingmanof light on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:02 am

Crazy Happy CHARLIE'S TRUE IDENTITY... LADIES & GENTLEMEN... WE GOT HIM !!!Crazy Happy

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:26 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Crazy Happy CHARLIE'S TRUE IDENTITY... LADIES & GENTLEMEN... WE GOT HIM !!!Crazy Happy

Awesome Lord Trancoso...you nailed him Insanely Happy

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie - Page 2 Night-Ops-Inside
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:42 am

Well Im not sure which is worse. On the one hand you have the charles reptile family tree then you have Kerry Casidy saying that the true version of human history is that put forward by Ashayana Deane. (sorry Andromeda dont take it personally!)
    So you get her doing something useful then countering it with vindicating possibly the largest pile of (often plagerised)total nonsense made available to humanity.
    Silly silly silly.

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie - Page 2 Lmao10

Watch out..The Lizards are coming! Not.

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie - Page 2 Images10

Good god. Mind boggling.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 am

Floyd wrote:Well Im not sure which is worse. On the one hand you have the charles reptile family tree then you have Kerry Casidy saying that the true version of human history is that put forward by Ashayana Deane. (sorry Andromeda dont take it personally!)
    So you get her doing something useful then countering it with vindicating possibly the largest pile of (often plagerised)total nonsense made available to humanity.
    Silly silly silly.

Good god. Mind boggling.

Who can believe what Kerry says anymore, she seems to have joined the Galactic Federation

Anyway, they look very reptilian to me so maybe it is all in Charlies family Insanely Happy

I seem to recall from the voyagers II book that the Galactic Federation are enemies of humanity. It is all sooooooo confusing. By the way I am not Mrs Deane minder so nothing to do with me. Their stuff is interesting and intriguing though

Who knows, For now I am sticking with Joseph Farrell, the Real Gnostics and vajrayana Buddhism, at least they have documents to back what they are saying. John Lash is interesting too
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:36 am

Andromeda wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Well Im not sure which is worse. On the one hand you have the charles reptile family tree then you have Kerry Casidy saying that the true version of human history is that put forward by Ashayana Deane. (sorry Andromeda dont take it personally!)
    Silly silly silly.

Good god. Mind boggling.

Who can believe what Kerry says anymore, she seems to have joined the Galactic Federation

Anyway, they look very reptilian to me so maybe it is all in Charlies family Insanely Happy

I seem to recall from the voyagers II book that the Galactic Federation are enemies of humanity. It is all sooooooo confusing. By the way I am not Mrs Deane minder so nothing to do with me. Their stuff is interesting and intriguing though

Who knows, For now I am sticking with Joseph Farrell, the Real Gnostics and vajrayana Buddhism, at least they have documents to back what they are saying. John Lash is interesting too

Yes..some of the buddhist sutras are great. Joseph Farrell looks interesting. Perhaps Bill kerry and Charles are swinging lizards confusing the crap out of everyone cos they got bored back on the Planet Zarg
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:56 pm

And this is exactly how nonsense stories get into the world...

I'm from Vrillon but certainly don't look like the character in the above video!
    UFO2
    Blowdup
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:59 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:And this is exactly how nonsense stories get into the world...

I'm from Vrillon but certainly don't look like the character in the above video!
    UFO2
    Blowdup

I am sure you don't...that is Charles double without the make up Crazy Happy
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie - Page 2 Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:25 pm

I had free Hbo this weekend and saw this . lol I did see it before but was funny to see again Very Happy
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 pm

UFO2
    Blowdup
    And btw: Vrillons speak Vrillon, not German...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:44 am

TRANCOSO wrote:

UFO2
    Blowdup
    And btw: Vrillons speak Vrillon, not German...

That is a good point Trancoso...maybe Charlies cyborg has not been programed to speak in english yet...just a thought Crazy Happy
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie - Page 2 Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:09 am

Far as I see the rest of the 4d world... I don't want their help. they can visit give gifts but that's it. remember they may have some of the same problems we do as 4d also. If they was 5 d helpers ok .
    Their is no not one rezone the higher realm's cant help unless their to good or high and mighty to give love.. Nothing they are the only ones i want to help if i can shield the 4d out I will .Holding their feet to the fire in my reality..

Or our future self I would trust more then others because they be wanting to help us to help them self's. Never know though.

Like the old saying beauty is skin deep.. Below the skin you cant see whats hidden.

New Year

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:33 am