tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
TRANCOSO
wingmanof light
eleni
reality=check
burgundia
Floyd
10 posters

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie

Floyd
    Floyd

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie Empty More nonsense from Charlie Farlie

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:21 am

Interesting stuff from Kerry. Not the material I might add but he fact that Bill has made an arse out of himself with the Charlie Farlie material.

Anyway, here is the alien/reptile/lizard/hybrid/whatever family tree of human and reptilian evolution.

Dear oh dear.

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=37&id=36575&Itemid=164
    burgundia
    burgundia

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie Empty Re: More nonsense from Charlie Farlie

Post  burgundia Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:49 am

My oh my...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:11 am

burgundia wrote:My oh my...
    I wonder where the Thetans fit in to this alien human / hybrid / evolution theory?
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:44 pm

I suppose this is going to be debated endlessly on AV2 without one of those dump twats questioning why there isn't any reptilian fossils. Fantasists from top to bottom pure and simple. My question is why is Kerry doing this? 1) Sticking up for her buddy to give him a get out clause OR 2) Still trying to stab Bill in the back after the Heather Material fiasco?
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:16 pm

So funny this is- I can't contain the laughter of this horsesh**
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

More nonsense from Charlie Farlie Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 pm

I was under the understanding we was a Hinze /57 of 6 or 7 mixed together :)

cyclops
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:11 pm

reality=check wrote:I suppose this is going to be debated endlessly on AV2 without one of those dump twats questioning why there isn't any reptilian fossils. Fantasists from top to bottom pure and simple. My question is why is Kerry doing this? 1) Sticking up for her buddy to give him a get out clause OR 2) Still trying to stab Bill in the back after the Heather Material fiasco?
    So...we have all kinds of fossils found dating back 100's of milllions of years...where are the Rep fossils? or have they been hidden from view and in "holding" deep in the Vatican...

I find this very suspect, show me a Rep fossil and I will re-evaluate my view...

Ross

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?18345-View-of-human-family-tree-material-given-by-charles-to-bill-back-in-2010/page9
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Good Gad. Does anyone really give a rat's fart at this stage of the game?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Carol wrote:Good Gad. Does anyone really give a rat's fart at this stage of the game?
    Apparently...

Strangely enough the question WHY Kerrie posted her 'revelations' NOW, hasn't been answered.

And no reaction of Bill, yet...

Crazy Happy
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Agree about does it mater .No we know who we are now for say .some closure though I suppose...keep seeing living in the now..As to say its possible one could change the past almost as they say.From what i understand at our level things manifest slow.

Now for that missing number int he power Ball Very Happy

wile waking up this am I saw paper saying this... pleiadians/Lightworkers Bad/Good

Still like last dream. I draw within and cast a shield of first creator shield of Light around the world. was fun and cool idea. its a idea do do for yourself just in case also . I feel we have that within any how.

Its odd I get stuff wile i am waking up.like in the middle of it so I remember.So now i making a note
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:40 pm

This Avalon/Camelot thing is old news. I no longer resonate with it. Even The Mists has a lot of resentment, hatefulness, snide, etc. I am feeling like I don't resonate here either.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:58 pm

I get information just as I'm waking up too wingman. This morning I didn't even want to get up I was so into a very interesting lucid dream.

Marguerite, I'm tired of the Avalon/Camelot thing too. It's been over a year. I never go to those two sites. I don't even look when links are posted to something there. It's over and done with for me. They can do what they want - it isn't my concern. I already got the best deal which is Mists.

There are a few here who seem to carry the torch. Hopefully it will drop and that will be the end of it for those 'few'. Throwing the baby out with the bath water least you lose what is important is a bit harsh. Given that there are 445 members they must have discovered something of value here to have joined.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:32 am

MargueriteBee wrote:This Avalon/Camelot thing is old news. I no longer resonate with it. Even The Mists has a lot of resentment, hatefulness, snide, etc. I am feeling like I don't resonate here either.
    A lot?
    Where did you find that?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:44 am

Ok there is something that does not add up in the account from Mr Ryan. He alleges that Charles (Julian) said that the 33 are in charge because they are "pure human", therefore they have to be people of flesh and blood, otherwise they have no right?

Well St Germain is not a being of flesh and blood, he is allegedly an ascended master, therefore he has no business poking his nose in our business in Earth right?

That leaves 32 and the question is are they also alleged "ascended masters" or people of flesh and blood?

It seems that whoever is writing this scrip is not thinking it through, there are holes in it

The other thing that does not add up, and I am not saying that Mr Ryan is lying, is that he says that he called a random man and because the message he left in the ipad they freed Charles

Question Question Question

Prison services in 3rd world countries do not work like that...nor develop countries either...a phone call from a stranger and you are out? odd
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:45 am

MargueriteBee wrote:This Avalon/Camelot thing is old news. I no longer resonate with it. Even The Mists has a lot of resentment, hatefulness, snide, etc. I am feeling like I don't resonate here either.

For me this particular episode is nothing to do with Camelot/Avalon but more to do with exposing the Charles Material itself as a nonsense and a hoax and that BR was set up like a rack of skittles then knocked down by a football hooligan come disciple of a 5,000 thousand year old skin shedding master. The amazing thing was, he had 90% of Avalon members eating out of the palm of his hand, and there were clambering all over each other to be part of his nazi 18. The sooner Charles was exposed the better? No? Where are the words Camelot or Avalon in the thread title? It just so happens the original material was leaked on Camelot and thats it.

Its nothing to do with hatefulness either. Rather, that BR has been had good and proper and I think Kerry doing her part (for whatever motive) exposing this nonsense is probably a good thing in the final analaysis. BR will just have to get over it.
    After all these kind of forums are at least in part, about exposing these charlatans? No?

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:54 am; edited 3 times in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:48 am

This whole - ongoing - Charles affair has made one thing cristal clear: B & K seem to know far more than they tell - because it's supposedly dangerous to share that information with the general public & their 'followers'.

What are they really afraid of?

That if they spill all their beans, they might lose their aura of all knowing 'truth celebrities' - in other words: it could be bad for business.

I also got the distinct feeling that this whole 'Charles Affair' is completely staged.

It's an experiment.

The only way to walk out of this experiment, is to quit discussing the 'Charles Affair' - AT ALL...

Which will start up a free speech discussion...

Conclusion: That's also part of 'The Experiment'.

'Cos that's what it is.

An 'Experiment'.

Managed by Puppetmasters Bill, Kerry - who have become TPTB-assets, & 'Charles' - if there is such a person at all.

BTW; this is just a possibile scenario.

Of course I've used 'Experimental Evidence' (my discription) to make my insinuated point.

The better you look, the more you see.

Japan's on page 5 of the newspaper.

Radiation is at its all time high, and unless a spectacular, possitive breakthrough occurs, Japan is off the toppriority list.

The effect will be that the sheeple will psychologicly experience the downgrading of 'Japan' - at CNN between Prince William & golf - as a sign that everything will soon be fixed, the radiation will disappear as snow melts in the sun & everything is sort of 'allright'.

Now: I post this as it is, without reading what I've just written, because I had a dream telling me to do this...

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:58 am

TRANCOSO wrote:This whole - ongoing - Charles affair has made one thing cristal clear: B & K seem to know far more than they tell - because it's supposedly dangerous to share that information with the general public & their 'followers'.

What are they really afraid of?

That if they spill all their beans, they might lose their aura of all knowing 'truth celebrities' - in other words: it could be bad for business.

I also got the distinct feeling that this whole 'Charles Affair' is completely staged.

It's an experiment.

The only way to walk out of this experiment, is to quit discussing the 'Charles Affair' - AT ALL...

Which will start up a free speech discussion...

Conclusion: That's also part of 'The Experiment'.

'Cos that's what it is.

An 'Experiment'.

Managed by Puppetmasters Bill, Kerry - who have become TPTB-assets, & 'Charles' - if there is such a person at all.

BTW; this is just a possibile scenario.

Of course I've used 'Experimental Evidence' (my discription) to make my insinuated point.

The better you look, the more you see.

Japan's on page 5 of the newspaper.

Radiation is at its all time high, and unless a spectacular, possitive breakthrough occurs, Japan is off the toppriority list.

The effect will be that the sheeple will psychologicly experience the downgrading of 'Japan' - at CNN between Prince William & golf - as a sign that everything will soon be fixed, the radiation will disappear as snow melts in the sun & everything is sort of 'allright'.

Now: I post this as it is, without reading what I've just written, because I had a dream telling me to do this...

Yes. One thought would be. Who is to know that Band K didnt arrange for kerry to leak the material with Bills consent?. Perhaps Bill was becoming weary and regretting his involvment with Charles in the first place. Perhaps this was his only way out???

One thing is certain. Charles is a dick and his material is comical. How could they ever be so stupid. The power of manipulation eh?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:24 am

Floyd wrote:
    Yes. One thought would be. Who is to know that Band K didnt arrange for kerry to leak the material with Bills consent?. Perhaps Bill was becoming weary and regretting his involvment with Charles in the first place. Perhaps this was his only way out???

One thing is certain. Charles is a dick and his material is comical. How could they ever be so stupid. The power of manipulation eh?
    Excellent point you make there, Watson Floyd!

But than again: Will we ever Know the Truth - the Whole Truth?

And if we do, will that make us happier?

Actually that would be a perfect end to this whole affair!

THE WHOLE TRUTH!

'Cos after that there's nothing left to nag about...

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:43 pm

STEVE_A wrote:
    We know that once Bill was aware that he wasn't part of the end product, shall we say, he dropped Charles. Just this could suggest that it was a commercial enterprise being organised between the two, which also I need to say, is nothing illegal, we all do our deals. If the endgame was purely to get the truth out, their enterprise would still be strong and robust even as I type this.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?18345-View-of-human-family-tree-material-given-by-charles-to-bill-back-in-2010/page12
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:53 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:STEVE_A wrote:
    We know that once Bill was aware that he wasn't part of the end product, shall we say, he dropped Charles. Just this could suggest that it was a commercial enterprise being organised between the two, which also I need to say, is nothing illegal, we all do our deals. If the endgame was purely to get the truth out, their enterprise would still be strong and robust even as I type this.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?18345-View-of-human-family-tree-material-given-by-charles-to-bill-back-in-2010/page12

From here on it also gets 'juicy' - interesting - on this thread at PA2... Steve_a is about to be banned... In Love & Light...
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:48 pm

Holy moly I didn't realize it when I first read that thread, but that Steve A guy appears to be a former AV2 mod. I am now truly convinced that the grand forum cycle always repeats itself LIKE CLOCKWORK. It's hilarious to watch people that think they are the current "inner circle" engage in the same behavior, that he and the big R man used to engage in against him, before you know it 1 year later there is an AV 4, where Bill tries to ditch Charles after he realizes he got conned, to try and save face or something like that.

AV1 inner circle removed 2009
    Av2 (Richard controlled version) inner circle removed 2010
    Av3 (Charles controlled version) inner circle removed 2011 (steve and co)
    Av4 (Bill ditches Charles) inner circle removed 2012-201?

Equal treatment for all brothers and sisters in spirit, let them say whateva dey want, as long as they aren't breaking the rules, get rid of the "thank yous" and eliminate the hierarchy, get rid of all mods that are biased based on political opinion is the only way to fix it =).
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 am

Its is a pathetic place to vist. Too many prima donnas. Steve a was one of the voices of rationality. Its what happens when a clique gets in power anywhere. As investigator points out, cliques dont last, they change.
    The Mists is the best forum in the omniverse. Carol paid me good money to say that.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:14 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:STEVE_A wrote:

From here on it also gets 'juicy' - interesting - on this thread at PA2... Steve_a is about to be banned... In Love & Light...

Steve's thoughts about any possible commercial enterprise between Bill and 'Charles' is just the logical consequence when an observer can/does discern any unfolding process with the necessary distance.

On two previous occations here in the mists I posted my thoughts about this too.

Once here

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t1811p270-meanwhile-at-avalonpart-2#35038

and here

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t176p360-aloha-and-welcome#32712

But you all know that the free speach is not well tolerated on PA or somewhere else where an owner's ego might be hurt. If they ban Steve, they will loose one of the sharpest and brightest minds around. But I'm sure he'll get over it Wink
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:50 am

I can not help thinking that BR + C and BR + Anglo Saxon mission sounds so like Albert Pikes letter

So are the 33 Masons? cunning masonic number...After all Bill was supporting many masons for a while in

AV2

A link to a video with Pike's ideas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVdaigeuM70&feature=related
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:56 am

Divine Hart the First Devin's Fathers Mother Stepping up.
    I think the new what's going on is maybe just a hunch is the divine hart. I think its hear more strong then it's ever been or some sent here to help out the entire 4D. I feel I might say be the Mother of all that is stepped up to the plate now to stop this. I think the Entire 4d is victim to the upper realm to keep us all fighting. Since we reflect it reflects us and from Chanel messengers I am feeling that. I think the Divine Hart want to hold All Upper and Lower accountable for the lack of love yes all to the top even the father or she is the fathers Mother I get some reason of all that is. But she will take care of that I feel she is stepping up now saying sun that's it lol. lol only a gut feeling only so but I mention it then hart chakra gets strong.

Some of the galactic federations messages have to help or want to. But not been able to. I think something within the planet big might happen they the 4d brothers to us even don't know. Something is manifesting itself the divine hart guided...They are Only 4d entities to.

I think why earth is going 5d as a planet. I think because it's a planet we can all be as we are as intended without the killing though we take nothing away from others like other planets do.. we need devices to get us not to have to work if they to help they could yet like food and stuff if other D have then there is no reason we can't none other than yes 5d has some giving love problems to. We all need to help one another more.
    Center is where you should be to yourself not your neighbors center because everyone is different and always changing growing. If we can grow so can the entire system. except everyone for who they are if you invaded their reality over imposing yourself in any ideas is not how is intended. Balanced yin/yang is what we all are energy all are the same as the great divine. Even have negative but know who to keep it controlled to not fight because it there to not control you as 4 d does.
    I Feel the physical bodies was only designed to split us up a bit to learn how to balanced the light and dark and male and female energy everyone has. Not to obsessive over it and taking something away except we all are avatars and an very thing look the same underneath the avatar everything.
    Take any of it away you get no balance then we fight because we all are not. everyone in some shape way of for is imposing them self in each other event he Consciousness does it witch is wrong. Earth has it all and that's Why we as a entire planet is going 5d Because it does it's a message to all center everything and don't impose yourself in any way if you do you be staying 4d a wile till you get it right.
    I think this thing is going to be like WOW the best of it all and Center ..That's why we see yin/yang hear. Life here is a puzzle and 4d.clues are everywhere.. Riki, Kundalini, chakras more then just the 14 many more, Meditating, Huna , Sound therapy, air wind, fire water,. Spin Counter clock wise to send your thought our more Its all connected. I feel 3 streams of energy 2down one up and one more at my tempos. I listen to music band last night I just radiate energy . Since we are only energy this is why i feel good more you flex it stronger it gets. I might be missing something yet.
    put it all together you get fun stuff happening because I listen to my own Divine hart and only believe it. Anything no matter who tells me. Even the top and the bottom need to be center and why everything fights... because they are both off center and that not where the divine hart is located.

we all fight because of it now over impose and say your reality is not right. that breaking the one rule they are how they are
    So I wake up at 553 close to 555 and that angel numbers again :)

http://divine-heart-light.ning.com/

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:36 pm