tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
Brook
TRANCOSO
orthodoxymoron
HolyGuacamole
HigherLove
wingmanof light
Micjer
Carol
lindabaker
burgundia
mudra
Mercuriel
investigator
Jenetta
Sanicle
giovonni
20 posters

A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

giovonni
    giovonni

A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan  - Page 6 Empty Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

Post  giovonni Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:49 pm

This is a beautiful heart rendering gesture given with such dignity and love... Bless these brave human beings...

Elderly volunteers to help Fukushima nuclear cleanup

A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan  - Page 6 Nn20110629n2b
    Old blood: Yasuteru Yamada, 72, interviewed in his office in Tokyo on June 17,
    will lead a band of pensioners to the Fukushima No. 1 plant in early July to help
    clean up the nuclear disaster.

story here;
    http://search.japantimes.co.jp/print/nn20110629n2.html[/b]
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan  - Page 6 Empty Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:42 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 pm

SunBôw TrueBrother says:

‎Lee and Ymani, unfortunately, I think you are right about the situation behind the scene. There is over 20 HAARP facilities around the world, from Alaska to Australia, from Canada to Russia, China, New Zealand and South Africa. A climatic ...and tectonic warfare is being waged, whether between nations or simply against humanity as a whole...

Jean, as far as I know, Fukushima is still out of control. Another reactor in Monju Japan is at risk of meltdown. Another reactor in Edogawa Japan is leaking huge amounts of radioactivity. In the US, Fort Calhoun is flooded, while Cooper plant down river is at the edge of being flooded. In Michigan, Fermi 2, the largest Fukushima style reactor in the world, which has been lacking emergency generators for 20 years, is surrounded by floods, but nothing has been said in the media yet. There was also a nuke plant in Mississippi that rejected lots of contaminated water in the river last month. A similar incident happened around the same time in lake Ontario on the Canadian side. That's without counting Los Alamos. There was also major nuclear incident last month in Korea and Tcheck Republic. This is only as much as I know, but with all the secrecy surrounding the nuclear industry, we could expect more...
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:17 am

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:36 am

note this is in the area where i am living... But i have my doubts into whatever is measured will be reported and disclosed to the local public ?

A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan  - Page 6 Xnrd3c

Helicopter is part of Department of Energy radiation study

July 5, 2011

By Staff

NEW — 6 a.m. July 5, 2011

Western Washington residents should not be alarmed as a slow, low-flying helicopter scopes the area from July 11-28.

The helicopter is part of a U.S. Department of Energy aerial survey of the Seattle area. The agency is measuring baseline levels of radiation in order to make a comparison in the event of a nuclear emergency, a King County Office of Emergency Management email states.

The agency intends to measure radiation levels in nearby communities, but no area east of the western shore of Lake Sammamish is scheduled to be included. In order to take the measurements, the helicopter is due to fly at about 300 feet above the ground at about 70 mph.

The study is financed by a U.S. Department of Homeland Security grant and has been in development since 2009, prior to the Fukashima nuclear disaster in Japan, Sammamish Deputy City Manager Lyman Howard said.

Source;
    http://www.issaquahpress.com/2011/07/05/helicopter-is-part-of-department-of-energy-radiation-study/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:23 pm

High Levels Of Radiation Detected In Northwest Rainwater ALL ALONG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBB3uAjj2A&feature=channel_video_title

Love Always
    mudra
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:30 am

Thanks Mudra Cup o

Last night this area had its first significant rain fall in over a month...and guess what Question

Shocked i just heard a rare low flying helicopter over head...

i wonder what it's doing up there Nuke

From Rense.com ~ "Seattle Area Radiation Testing Results May Be Kept Hidden"
    http://www.doh.wa.gov/ehp/rp/rep/aerial.htm

Last edited by giovonni on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:44 am

13 July 2011 Last updated at 06:31 ET

Japan PM Naoto Kan urges nuclear-free future

Japan's Prime Minister Naoto Kan has called for his country to develop into a nuclear-free society,
    amid rising public anger at the continuing crisis at the Fukushima Daiichi plant.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14137186
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:00 pm

giovonni wrote:13 July 2011 Last updated at 06:31 ET

Japan PM Naoto Kan urges nuclear-free future

Japan's Prime Minister Naoto Kan has called for his country to develop into a nuclear-free society,
    amid rising public anger at the continuing crisis at the Fukushima Daiichi plant.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14137186

I think this will be too little to late for most of Northern Japan. Crying or Very sad It will make their future somewhat more hopeful environmentally in about 20,000 years.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:16 pm

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:29 am

Thanks Arrow & Mudra for keeping the attention on this topic alive here Flowers

Blessings and Love ~ Gio

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:31 am

Has the Japanese government written off these people ? Crying or Very sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFWI1z_i1IQ&feature=email

Nuclear Workers and Fukushima Residents at Risk: Cancer Expert on the Fukushima Situation:
    http://japanfocus.org/events/view/100
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:06 pm

From Rense.com
    A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan  - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKRi0lFxswLP_8G075QrJ5u_pVeLrsTwNiw5FSfnlgBwZUukZx
    Jeff Rense talks with Dr. Bill Deagle
    Japan Update 7.11.11
    listen here:
    http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/special/rense_Deagle_071111.mp3
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:48 pm

In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview (released July 17, 2011) with independent scientist Leuren Moret, MA, PhD (ABT) by Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd, Ms. Moret reveals that the hidden nuclear genocide of babies and children resulting from the March 11, 2011 Fukushima false flag tectonic event can now be documented and is growing.

Leuren Moret also released her court statement as an expert witness in a lawsuit brought to force government officials to evacuate more than 350,000 children from the Fukushima area where they are being forcibly exposed by the government to lethal doses of radiation.
    Continue reading on Examiner.com Leuren Moret: Nuclear genocide of babies & children in Japan, U.S., Canada grows - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/leuren-moret-nuclear-genocide-of-babies-children-japan-u-s-canada-grows#ixzz1SUMw7f3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z91frvrhris&feature=youtu.be
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

please note i needed to add these post to update this thread...

i have found these weekly half hour conversations between Jeff Rense and Yoichi Shimatsu, really cut to the chase - in trying to stay abreast in regards to the disastrous situation coming out of Japan.

From rense.com
    Listen here/from Monday 18/7/2011
    http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/special/rense_Shimatsu%20_071811.mp3

note ~ Yoichi Shimatsu
    "Yoichi Shimatsu is a free lance journalist based in Hong Kong. He is former Editor of the Japan Times Weekly. Mr. Yoi is a former Tsinghua University lecturer. He's also Senior Advisor to The 4th Media, the English Website of the April Media Group. He's been regularly writing to several global media outlets including US, China and so on. He's been frequently sitting on CCTV News, Blue Ocean Network TV and other global media outlets in China, Hong Kong and other countries."
    source:
    http://en.m4.cn/category/yoichi-shimatsu

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:43 pm

From Fairewinds Associates;

"While many radioactive cattle have been discovered large distances from Fukushima, what is more important is where their feed is coming from. "It's not only about the radioactive cattle in Fukushima Prefecture; its also about the radioactive straw the cattle eat that was grown elsewhere". Straw found 45 miles from Fukushima is highly contaminated with radioactive cesium, which is an indication that radiation has contaminated large portions of Northern Japan. More than half a million disintegrations per second in a kilogram of straw are comparable to Chernobyl levels. This proves that the American Nuclear Regulatory Commission was correct when it told Americans to evacuate beyond 50 miles and that the Japanese should have done the same. An Ex-Secretariat of Japan's Nuclear Safety Commission blames this contamination on "Black Rain". Rather than minimize the information the Japanese people receive, Gundersen suggests minimizing their radiation exposure."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFjdEWMccuw

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:46 pm

"On the 19th of July 2011, people in Fukushima had a meeting with government officals from Tokyo to demand that the government evacuate people promptly in Fukushima and provide financial and logistical support for them. Also, they brought urine of children to the meeting and demanded that the government test it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVuGwc9dlhQ
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 pm

In continuing with what i initiated and post last week...

note - i have found these weekly half hour conversations between Jeff Rense and Yoichi Shimatsu,
    really cut to the chase - in trying to stay abreast in regards to the disastrous situation coming out of Japan.

From rense.com
    Listen here/from Monday 25/7/2011
    [url]http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/special/rense_Shimatsu_072511.mp3[/url
    ]
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 am

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, and I will review it in the coming days and weeks. Thank-you for this important information and discussion. The New World Order supposedly has a big problem with Japan. I tend to agree that this tectonic event was deliberately inflicted, rather than being a natural occurrence. Some have predicted that Japan will be sunk, at some point, presumably deliberately. Some claim that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were nuked with pre-placed stationary nuclear devices, and that the B-29's dropped uranium-laced flash-bombs, and I don't wish to say who supposedly installed the bombs. Also, the Japanese atrocities against the Chinese in WWII were horrific and Nazi-like, and included medical experimentation, according to a 'New York Times' article which I read many years ago. Ben Fulford has stated that Japan won't sell-out their people. Some also say that the chem-trails contain radioactive materials, and that worldwide radioactivity increases are not necessarily from Fukushima. I have heard of low-flying helicopters in the Pacific Northwest, monitoring radioactivity. Take a look at recent postings on the 'Red Pill' thread http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2666p255-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-part-2 regarding radioactivity and genetic modification, which some call an 'upgrade'. This whole thing is so upsetting and creepy that I have been trying to think about other things, like intergalactic war! I could say a lot more, but I would rather not.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:37 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I haven't been keeping up with this thread, and I will review it in the coming days and weeks. Thank-you for this important information and discussion. The New World Order supposedly has a big problem with Japan. I tend to agree that this tectonic event was deliberately inflicted, rather than being a natural occurrence. Some have predicted that Japan will be sunk, at some point, presumably deliberately. Some claim that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were nuked with pre-placed stationary nuclear devices, and that the B-29's dropped uranium-laced flash-bombs, and I don't wish to say who supposedly installed the bombs. Also, the Japanese atrocities against the Chinese in WWII were horrific and Nazi-like, and included medical experimentation, according to a 'New York Times' article which I read many years ago. Ben Fulford has stated that Japan won't sell-out their people. Some also say that the chem-trails contain radioactive materials, and that worldwide radioactivity increases are not necessarily from Fukushima. I have heard of low-flying helicopters in the Pacific Northwest, monitoring radioactivity. Take a look at recent postings on the 'Red Pill' thread http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2666p255-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-part-2 regarding radioactivity and genetic modification, which some call an 'upgrade'. This whole thing is so upsetting and creepy that I have been trying to think about other things, like intergalactic war! I could say a lot more, but I would rather not.

Thanks my Friend,
    i have always enjoy reading your insights and comments. Interesting about the stationary nuke devices, i heard and read that the Jesuits were possibly involved in this (supposedly) staged event ?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 am

You might find this interesting. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2779-eric-jon-phelps Yes, Eric says the Jesuits were involved. Of course, as always, I can't verify most of the controversial material I subject myself to, so I just mumble on this little site. Consider the Knights Templar, the Teutonic Knights, the Jesuits, the Freemasons, the Bavarian Illuminati, Gizeh Intelligence, the Nazis, the Alphabet Agencies, the New World Order, and the Secret Government as having a lot in common. Again, no evidence, no proof, just hunches and speculation. Old World Order vs New World Order? Or, are they two sides of the same coin? If the hated New World Order is defeated, do we then get stuck with the Old World Order? Are both of our options really bad? Sometimes I really wonder if we might be in more trouble than we can possibly imagine. Would a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System be a workable alternative to the madness we are in, or would the same old bastards just keep right on ruling from the shadows? I'm trying to toughen myself up by watching old episodes of 'Nikita'. I'm really a kumbaya kinda guy, but do we live in a kumbaya kinda universe? Sometimes I really wonder.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:32 pm

"Nuclear Power 101: Fairewinds examines the fundamental advantages and disadvantages of splitting atoms to boil water.

Included in this presentation and PowerPoint is a discussion of how nuclear power plants work, how to cool a reactor during an accident, the effect of hot particles when inhaled,
    and concerns involving the long-term storage of nuclear waste. This presentation took place at the Nuclear Power Conference held at the University of Vermont July 23, 2011."
    by Fairewinds Associates

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buCnW1fQjNE

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ou4-wFIgs

Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrLrhSeoHUk
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:43 pm

i have found these weekly half hour conversations between Jeff Rense and Yoichi Shimatsu, really cut to the chase -
    in trying to stay abreast in regards to the disastrous situation coming out of Japan.

Now for this week's conversation with updates from Japan - Monday 8.1.11
    From http://www.rense.com/
    Listen here:
    http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/special/rense_Shimatsu_080111.mp3
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:42 pm

got this heads-up from my friend Calz ...

Death in seconds: Radiation pockets found at Fukushima plant
    'Leakage at the plant may have been contained or slowed but it has not been sealed off completely,' expert says

A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan  - Page 6 Pb-110802-fukushima-da.grid-7x2
    read more... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43982727/ns/world_news-asia_pacific/

Last edited by giovonni on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:49 pm

This next article is very telling about whats blowing in from those North East Pacific winds...

Japan’s Fukushima catastrophe brings big radiation spikes to B.C.

A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan  - Page 6 HOR_Rad_GordonEdwards_2276
    Gordon Edwards, president of the Canadian Coalition for Nuclear Responsibility,
    says that while radiation coming from Fukushima will lead to higher cancer rates in Canadian, the risk posed to individuals is very small.

read more... http://www.straight.com/article-415211/vancouver/fukushima-brings-big-radiation-spikes-bc?page=0%2C0

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:44 am