tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
mudra
malletzky
Stargazer
Mercuriel
arctourist
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
reality=check
Spregovori
Carol
TRANCOSO
investigator
SuiGeneris
17 posters

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Know that you are Love... Know that you are Loved & be at Peace on your journey... & that's an ORDER!
    Lovely Lita
    ModSquad
    Anonymous

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:20 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Know that you are Love... Know that you are Loved & be at Peace on your journey... & that's an ORDER!
    Lovely Lita
    ModSquad

Ok, I am wacky and don't follow orders Insanely Happy are you going to bunn me Lord Trancoso? Malletzky Lmfao Toast
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:25 pm

On second thoughts I think I am the one that will bun you Lord Trancoso, you can see for yourself:

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 2 Hotcros

The bunning season in England has now open, you can find them in any shop Insanely Happy Flowers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:29 pm

When we tire of Kicking Dick - we can go after Steve!! We gotta hate somebody - don't we???
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:52 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:When we tire of Kicking Dick - we can go after Steve!! We gotta hate somebody - don't we???
    Yes oxy, and when we finished off 'Camelot Steve', we're going after... YOU!
    (And no, not because we hate you, just for fun...)
    Wink Lmfao
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:00 pm

yeah-haha
    richard wasn't so bad...that is,these other assholes aren't really any better!
    that little pinhead will probly ban me from the camelot forum just for calling him a little 'richard' here
    hohoho!
    what is it with these moderators,right?
    they can all go to hell as far as i'm concerned-as can kerry,if she's just gonna let them behave like richard...i'm slightly disappointed..well it just wasn't as much fun as i'd hoped-
    ah well
    yeah steve,you little evil pinhead....if you don't love the job,then let someone decent have it....wtf is wrong with you people,right?
    ok sorry...i feel better now...haha
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:16 pm

arctourist wrote:yeah-haha
    richard wasn't so bad...that is,these other assholes aren't really any better!
    that little pinhead will probly ban me from the camelot forum just for calling him a little 'richard' here
    hohoho!
    what is it with these moderators,right?
    they can all go to hell as far as i'm concerned-as can kerry,if she's just gonna let them behave like richard...i'm slightly disappointed..well it just wasn't as much fun as i'd hoped-
    ah well
    yeah steve,you little evil pinhead....if you don't love the job,then let someone decent have it....wtf is wrong with you people,right?
    ok sorry...i feel better now...haha

I know the disease...it is mad moderator disease Nutbar ...my cow agrees Cow Naughty
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:21 pm

arctourist wrote:
    Not sure if there's a regulation in the 'Project Camelot Forum Bible of Rules & Regulations' (111 pages) on name calling on other forums yet, but I'm gonna PM my friend Steve right away!
    Insanely Happy
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:24 pm

ah who cares
    without me,the forum is really boring,seems to me anyway......and i guess that's the way they wanted it,and that's the way it's goin' t'stay
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:27 pm

arctourist wrote:ah who cares
    without me,the forum is really boring,seems to me anyway......and i guess that's the way they wanted it,and that's the way it's goin' t'stay

Don't take Lord Trancoso seriously Arctourist, I am sure he must be jocking Flowers
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:30 pm

oh it's quite alright!
    i'm a huge music fan
    especially i'm into the stone temple pilots and weiland's solo stuff lately...as well as old-school stuff like focus,even kenny rogers-remember that song he did -and it was only years later that i found out who it was-on that song where he says he 'just dropped in' to see what condition his condition was in...
    haha
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Andromeda wrote:
    arctourist wrote:ah who cares

Don't take Lord Trancoso seriously Arctourist, I am sure he must be jocking Flowers
    I was banned by 'Gestapo Steve' for something futile (imo) so he's no friend at all of mine.

And I don't hate him either, oxy.
    That would be far too much honour for that f#ckface.
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:41 pm

i've never seen anyone banned for any good reason,honestly...
    i'm sure it's happened,somewhere,at some time...it's just very very rare ,i reckon
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:48 pm

You know - I'm starting to wonder about the bashing going on as it regards PA/PC V2 - Even though Its perhaps in a way warranted...

The reason is kind of what Oxy has already said and I must applaud Him for It.

Wink

IE - Is there always need to insert a Nemesis substitute or can those Who don't resonate with each other just admit It - And then be done with It ?

This is called "moving on" and We all need to do It for Soul growth. Not necessarily as it regards the Issues over at PA/PC V2 but in a larger sense - To accomplish It for Ourselves as It regards that which does not resonate with Us.

I did and thats why I left over there. I didn't need to Justify It - I didn't need to bash anyone while I did It - I just left as It did not resonate with Me anymore...

Be careful of the Judge as It consumes All those Who adopt It's Mentality...

Flowers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Stargazer
    Stargazer

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 2 Empty U know me...

Post  Stargazer Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:39 pm

You folks know me....and You know me as fair

I hold you folks in high regard as I do your forum....

I always thought of all of you as spiritually advanced....the higher UPs...

I had no problem personally with the Thuban material...never bought into it myself...but I was fine to co-exist

Even told SUI that it could be worked out....

Then came the trolls...Setting the Mods up as "the man" and then padding their argument

The "man" keeping us down...restricting us

It could have easily been worked out...I would have helped

Tran got banned...I tried to help there

Arc....man...You never contributed anything worth repeating but I went to bat for you

Quote from Mod forum Camelot:
    Cmon guys.......Arc did not deserve to get banned over that crap XXX statement...

So all you guys sit here and bash all you want.....You aren't walking in our shoes

I'm thinking about giving up being a mod over this......In the whole wide cosmos

Does anything ever turn out PERFECT...????

SG

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Well SG - You can easily see some have moved on and as much has been said by Myself and others.

The Mods here - I - Carol and Anchor to some extent in His limited capabilities now - Couldn't give a Rat's Arse about the doings going on over there now...

We've moved on and have Forgiven. We haven't Forgotten but We have Forgiven as Mods and while some of the Member's here are pretty hot over what has gone on previously - We as AdMods have attempted to remain out of It.

That said - I recently posted a Message in this Thread and also another in which I commented that to move forward - One must Forgive. Now while that doesn't mean Forgetting as that would imply the loss of experience and that which was learned - It does mean letting the Baggage go.

I have counseled this as have the other Mods and while this Thread and a couple of others have been Cathartic (Healing) in a sense as regards what has occured over at PA / PC V1 - I do feel the Threads have run Their course or at least have outlived Their usefulness.

Forcing others to not talk about something though is not Our way here at the MoA.

We provide Counsel if We can and hope that the Counsel is taken but with that stated - Forcing others only affects the Soul growth of the One using the Force. This will not happen here but We do see and agree that if others are to see Themselves as having done the hard Work on Their own Dark Night of the Soul - Then They need to let this go before It consumes those Who will not.

Flowers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Stargazer
    Stargazer

Post  Stargazer Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Well SG - You can easily see some have moved on and as much has been said by Myself and others.

The Mods here - I - Carol and Anchor to some extent in His limited capabilities now - Couldn't give a Rat's Arse about the doings going on over there now...

We've moved on and have Forgiven. We haven't Forgotten but We have Forgiven as Mods and while some of the Member's here are pretty hot over what has gone on previously - We as AdMods have attempted to remain out of It.

That said - I recently posted a Message in this Thread and also another in which I commented that to move forward - One must Forgive. Now while that doesn't mean Forgetting as that would imply the loss of experience and that which was learned - It does mean letting the Baggage go.

I have counseled this as have the other Mods and while this Thread and a couple of others have been Cathartic (Healing) in a sense as regards what has occured over at PA / PC V1 - I do feel the Threads have run Their course or at least have outlived Their usefulness.

Forcing others to not talk about something though is not Our way here at the MoA.

We provide Counsel if We can and hope that the Counsel is taken but with that stated - Forcing others only affects the Soul growth of the One using the Force. This will not happen here but We do see and agree that if others are to see Themselves as having done the hard Work on Their own Dark Night of the Soul - Then They need to let this go before It consumes those Who will not.

Flowers

Thanks Merc.....There are probably more than a few lessons to be learned in the MISTs.

A few things I do know...Steve is a GOOD man

With a good heart.

He does not have the ego or the bravado that Richard carried like a mantle.

The man is humble and dedicated...on the scene and behind.

He always had our backs and would go to the carpet for us.

And ......we all are human and make mistakes.

Over the Thuban banning....we could have worked something out if the communication lines could be opened

Were we right 100%...NO

Were the Archane bunch right 100%...NO

We could have met in the middle before they made effigies out of us and burned us

Well...I learned something.....And thanks for the advice Merc...Always appreciated...SG
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Stargazer wrote:You folks know me....and You know me as fair
    I hold you folks in high regard as I do your forum....
    I always thought of all of you as spiritually advanced....the higher UPs...
    I had no problem personally with the Thuban material...never bought into it myself...but I was fine to co-exist
    Even told SUI that it could be worked out....
    Then came the trolls...Setting the Mods up as "the man" and then padding their argument
    The "man" keeping us down...restricting us
    It could have easily been worked out...I would have helped
    Tran got banned...I tried to help there
    Arc....man...You never contributed anything worth repeating but I went to bat for you
    Quote from Mod forum Camelot:
    Cmon guys.......Arc did not deserve to get banned over that crap XXX statement...
    So all you guys sit here and bash all you want.....You aren't walking in our shoes
    I'm thinking about giving up being a mod over this......In the whole wide cosmos
    Does anything ever turn out PERFECT...????

SG
    I know you did.
    And perhaps you also gotta admit it was a pretty bizarre exchange of posts. I wanted to try out something that hadn't been done yet
    & all I needed for that
    was ONE thread.

MOD Steve, who might have been bored to tears, due to a very slow board - jumped on me as if I had started a Coup d'Etat & was trying to take over the whole forum.

Instead of posting a whole lot of rare & excellent tracks & tunes to watch & listen to, I got caught in a bs quarrel with Steve & was ridiculed by a morron named Tralala.

Not only did they ruin my idea, they also ruined my sunny, inspired mood.
    I got upset over the sheer stupidity of MOD Steve.

A MOD is there for the good of the forum & should at least be able to act in a positive, constructive manner, & re-act with a bit of respect.

Neither of the above qualifications ever saw the light of day, on that saterday afternoon.

And if there's one thing I can't stand it's having my good mood ruined by virtual fools.

Steve didn't try to settle our dispute, he was on a power trip showing muscle.

What made me 'snap' was seeing the picture he's using as an avatar, of a dumb faced guy, every time he posted...

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 2 6c0c84dde13401e1e50b2e39

OMG!!! That's him! He's stalking me!!!

Freedom
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 pm

#29232 37 minutes ago - March 14th, 2011

Thank you SuiGeneris for shortening that post, members are free to follow the link if they so choose.

It was never about the material, even though I don't agree with any of it, the thread is still here, and always has been, for the whole world to see. I have glanced over your stuff at the other sites and find some of it inappropriate for publishing on this site. We are a family-friendly oriented site that treats the subject of world phenomena and alternative views with a serious outlook. As long as I am here, it will remain as such.

There are rules here - ones that even I must follow. And if I have to follow them, everybody else follows them. No exceptions. That's the way it is - it's not open for negotiation.

When you sign on as a member, you hereby acknowledge that the admins and mods have the final authority here. No exceptions. That's the way it is - it's not open for negotiation.

This should give you guys something to talk about in your Steve thread at MoA.

Steve
    “The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 2 Empty Steve goes into a ban craze...!!

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Steve wrote: "Members who selfishly use the list's common resources without regard for its members' shared interests may be unsubscribed. This includes those who insist on promoting / showcasing themselves, their own websites, philosophies, products, services or other unrelated teachings."

See this? This is a written rule. You are promoting/showcasing yourself, especially your own self importance with little or no regard to others. You are also promoting your own philosophies.

This is a final warning not to do it again.

(Let's see how Sui is breaking my rules so that i can justify banning her....hmmm)

I am not promoting myself...but then again you can interpret this "promoting" anyway you want, and of course that is exclusively up to you and your dictatorship here.

I was the first one to say that the persona is not important but the content of what's being shared and yes, i know you will try to use this "philosophies rule" to attack any content you personally do not like. Thuban or whatever...and that is of course for the greatest benefit of all right?

If Abraxas or Arachne's intention would've been to showcase themselves, they would've included a link to their own forums since the beginning. But they didn't. Same thing with me and mine. You were the one who put birthofgaia here.. not me.

If i open my mouth and say anything, you can very easily say I am "promoting my own self importance and my philosophy"... see, you already think so... you have just issued me a final warning because that's what you've been looking to do from the beginning... ban me.

You and your Legion of ModPolice here love to act arbitrarily and choose to "find" anything they don't personally like "disrespectful" and issue warnings left and right. I think this is an intimidating attitude to have towards members and lurkers alike.

This is very much a bully mindset and stance and a misuse of power and I will not forget to mention it to Kerry when i get to speak with her tomorrow. Just to inform the readers here, I am also waiting for Tommy's response to an e-mail i sent him some days ago that he still hasn't answered. I wonder if they are even aware of this thread...

You see... i am only here NOT to promote myself like I was accused of, but because i do not like injustices and I for one am not afraid of making a stand and speaking my mind when i see one.

There is no room for Police in an enlightened society.

Sharing data that people will not find online or anywhere else has all of a sudden become a crime. Because something sounds "weird" and cannot be easily understood... the "logical" conclusion is... it must be nonsense. Bah!

My friends not only shared their "philosophy" in this thread but were opened to answer people's questions, and they did so out of the goodness of their hearts and not because they were seeking to gain anything from it. Much like Tommy said in his post on The Mists of Avalon Forum, he was not there with the intention of "recruiting" members over, but solely with the intention of data sharing....

Phoenix and Arachne were here not only for the same reason... but ALSO they were willing to answer any question presented to them. That takes time and energy, and it is a shame that the flow of information was CUT, simply due to FEAR and i'll repeat what i said in the MoA forum:

1. How could someone be scared of information?

2. How could someone who is scared of information would ever think of "graduating" or ascending into the higher dimensions?

3. How could someone who is scared of information would dare call his/herself a true "Warrior of Light"? In this case I would like to know...what exactly is "Light" to them? (they obviously don't know what it means because light=information) What do they really mean when they say to you smiling "love and light"?

4. How could someone who is scared of information would think that they could EVER get to know themselves and who they really are?

5. How could someone who is scared of information would be able to EVER dare go down the rabbit hole and be courageous enough to face what's on the bottom?

Steve wrote:I have glanced over your stuff at the other sites and find some of it inappropriate for publishing on this site.

No one said all of what is on our forums will have to be included here, and Both Phoenix and Arachne were well aware of this. This was self understood. The "family friendly" condemnation of their pictures were proof enough of this, AND no other "inappropriate" material was introduced here afterward.
    Thubans are also aware that the content of some of what can be found in our forums may be offensive to some hardliners and Religious fundamentalists, but it is there nonetheless...It is there for a reason.

Steve wrote:Sui made a post yesterday, of which, I instructed her to shorten the post and link to the rest. She did and I'm happy with it.

I only pasted it fully because Phoenix asked me to do so as is, and btw, since someone did question this before: All data is original to Abraxas, and in the case of this thread...also to Arachne.

And just as i was about to post the above, Steve banned my IP, not only that... he issued an IP ban on my friend fates too and most likely he banned Rok as well, and i just found out he banned Susan the Exchanger too and she wasn't even in the threat at all!!!!

Perhaps my last post angered him to no end? He had to have the last word:

Re: The Secret of the Extraterrestrial Life
    #29406 18 minutes ago - March 15th, 2011
    Time to clean house

Steve

(and not only locked the thread but took it out from view altogether (5,700+ views and counting) if he hasn't gone delete crazy already and sent it to virtual heaven.

We Thubans have saved the entire thread in 2 different places...

this short exchange is what I posted last:

Steve:
    I will say this, the two people in question are free to contact me to begin dialogue; however, no attempt that I'm aware of has been made to do so yet.

Sui:
    Imo dialog between you and them should've been attempted and would've been much more timely and appropriate BEFORE applying an IP ban. They cannot even read this forum anymore...

Huancaina:
    Why they can't read this forum anymore Sui?

Sui:
    Because Steve decided to issue them a full IP ban and that prevents their computer from even accessing the forum at all.

A regular ban would've at least allow them the benefit of still reading the site as any other non member would.

And that was it. Those were my last words there. Words that earned my ban when I only stated the truth.

Words=Swords that cut deep when banning the falseness.

Steve, since I know you are reading this let me tell you...this was a magnificent display of arrogance intelligentsia on your part.

What you have done is legally called slander and discrimination on false pretenses.

You just committed intellectual suicide for your integrity like Bill.

How many people can you ban in a day Steve? Jeess, you must be really scared of dragons...
    The Ides of March...

In the Vesica,

Sui Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 2 161471

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:11 am

Stargazer wrote:...

With a good heart.

...SG

Not being a moderator anywhere altough I was once asked to consider to join the ModTeam, I can only presume that moderating is really a stressful job. Now look at that description above. The one who knows Steve well, can tell you more about how "different" he is too...which I highly believe he's exact as described by SG. Nevertheless...the following is not to be taken personal by any one, as it's only meant to maybe explain the background of the moderator job.

About me...I would never ever do the mod job. Just for one reason: it requires from one to make judgements, to prejudice something about someone and his real intentions and finaly make a decission which at the end, will definitelly hurt the one or the other.

And the very moment a person is brought in the situation to judge, especially on virtual forums, when almost no one knows another one...this person is lost. Lost in the endless spiral of knowing that acting according to the forum rools is inevitably but also knowing that humanly, the whole thing is wrong.

Being a Mod is a kind of being a manager in a company. The one have to make decisions according to the company's rules, of course allways for the higher good of the ...company owners. Doing this, one will inavoidably hurt the feelings of the one or other employee...and doing this...the one's doing no good.

To be a good Mod or a good manager doesn't requier from the person to have only a high IQ. No way. A high IQ doesn't necessarily (or even oftenn) translate into a high EQ. The most important is...is this person socially competent for doing that kind of job.

I will paraprhrase here a statement from Daniel Goleman for a better explanation:

"For what good is your high IQ, when you're an emotional wrack."

Mainly, it's almost all about emotions.

Quote from an unknown autor:

When emotions are out of control, the emotional mind takes over and swamps the rational mind. Emotions have a mind of their own and can hold views independent of the rational mind. Goleman names five main domains of emotional intelligence: (1) Knowing one's emotion (2) Managing emotions (3) Motivating oneself (4) Recognizing emotions in others (5) Handling relationships.

A most important emotional lesson, of course, is anger management.

So you see, not quite an easy job to do. And we've seen a lot of examples during the last few years (many of you for much longer) on different forums, where the one or the other moderator didn't have the necessarily emotional competence (for the one or the other reason) to do the job properly.

I will not name any...they will know for themself, just by making a small halt and looking back on their doings (and writings)!

And for the other...who tend to think that the one or the other mod just sucks...well think about what I just write about. Would you want to do the job? Me not.

Yeah, I know...many will say "hey fine, here you have another one who's stealing himself from taking responsibility". Well, it may looks like that...but it definitely isn't.

You should understand...the inevitable judgments and the subsequent decisions required to do the mod job is not stipulated with my innerself. I just can't do it...I just can't innerly. I would go kaputt

Therefore, I have fully understanding for the Mods everywhere and see the difficulties of their job...but only if I see that they have the appropriate social competences, I will show them my respect.

And this is why I choose to be here in the MoA. The "social structure" of it's members is on a very high level and almost no moderating is required.

With our social behaviour, with our ability to control our emotions we help the ModTeam here to actualy concentrate themselves of being just an ordinary members with almost no Moderator activities and doing so we help themselves to do their best to raise the quality of this forum.

Just my thoughts here. I hope the one or the other will find it useful. But please, no THANK YOU's ... Insanely Happy

much respect
    Mall...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:32 am

In fairness Ive never had a problem with anyone over there but ive only posted very few times on threads important and interesting to me.
    I wouldnt like to see it become another Avalon and im sure it wont but its their forum I suppose and they will do want they want with it.
    With Bill Dick and co it was different as they took a forum from its members and disenfranchised them in an arrogant and unforgiving manner. Thats why we have the hump with them and rightly so. Most ungentlemanly conduct.

Im not suprised people get the beef with moderators and Admins though as forums in the conspiracy world are mostly very bad when they have them (heavy duty Moderators) and they let them do their thing. Moderation sucks and conspiracy theorists do not like to be controlled as its something they are fighting against in all its essence

This forum works like a well oiled machine thanks to the excellent commitment, administration and almost zero moderation and intervention of Mercurial and Carol. The forum moderates itself. It works and its how the world should work. No hierarchies, few rules a common purpose and a bloody good sense of humour.

Having said that I wish Tommy and Camelot all the best. I know he put quite a bit of work into that and he is comitted and I admire that in a person.

Perhaps they should give TRANCOSO a mod job over there to level things out a bit and paint over the cracks!

Last edited by Floyd on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:12 am

Stargazer wrote:
    Thanks Merc.....There are probably more than a few lessons to be learned in the MISTs.

With a good heart.

Over the Thuban banning....we could have worked something out if the communication lines could be opened

Were we right 100%...NO

Were the Archane bunch right 100%...NO

We could have met in the middle before they made effigies out of us and burned us

Well...I learned something.....And thanks for the advice Merc...Always appreciated...SG

People from Camelot, Thubans and Misty ones it's never too late to forgive and heal what's gone wrong.
    Remember that when a mistake has been made God allows you a Uturn.

It takes a blink of an eye to forgive and let go while defending ourselves by pointing fingers at what has gone wrong is a burden we can carry for ages and that does'nt lead anywhere but to run into circles.

After all is said and done, more is said than done .
    How are we going to build a new world if it is'nt from the very best we have within.

And it starts by realizing that every one has a very best within even when clouded at times .
    In that way we can move beyond imperfections and nourish what's matters ... the seed of Life itself.

Polish your Hearts that we may all sit around the camp fire and see we are One.

Thank you for your visit in the Mists Stargazer.
    I know that if there is anything you would really want to bring around you it is peace.

:heart2:

Love for you all

mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:16 am

Maybe the mods in AV2 and PC are just afraid?

Stargazer
    Stargazer

Post  Stargazer Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:57 am

Andromeda wrote:Maybe the mods in AV2 and PC are just afraid?

Morning Andromeda.....I'm a MOD at PC...I can only speak for me.

I'm not afraid of:

Things I don't relate 2
    Others points of view
    Ideas that don't line up with mine

I am a MOD because I feel I owe a debt to Kerry and Bill for helping me wake up

It's not about power or lauding over folks.....nothing like that.

Mall summed up things very well...I'm not comfortable judging folks.

Towing the company line and the such.....I feel I compromise myself if I do so.

I'm doing this to give back....to pay it forward.

Well anyways...Peace SG

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:47 am