tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
mudra
malletzky
Stargazer
Mercuriel
arctourist
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
reality=check
Spregovori
Carol
TRANCOSO
investigator
SuiGeneris
17 posters

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

mudra
    mudra

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 5 Empty Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

Post  mudra Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:01 am

SuiGeneris wrote:Another day ends...a new chapter begins...

I spoke with Kerry today and I am glad to inform everyone that the 7 bans have been lifted, all Thubans...and also arctourist's.
    Tommy even went beyond as to unban Trancoso in case he wishes to post there again.

What had transpired in the course of that thread was unknown to her, but now she's been made aware of the situation and she decided to resurrect the thread from where Steve had buried it and it is now under the Space, Et's and Ufo's section of the forum. http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=25&id=24860&limit=10&limitstart=220&Itemid=164#30387

As far as the mods who remain...I'm sure her and Tommy will remind them to practice common sense and to always act in accordance with the true Spirit of their mission.

I am glad to see that Kerry won't let anyone become the next "Richard" at Project Camelot. cheers

In the Vesica,

Sui Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 5 161471

As I saw it so it is.
    Long life to Camelot .
    Blessings on your journey Thubans and Love for you dear Sui.
    Your turned shadows into Light.

:heart2:

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 5 Empty Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

Post  Floyd Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:25 am

Thats good news. We should all be getting along right? After all this should not be about personalities. Now if Bill would just like to unban everyone from the old and the new Avalon, officially label Charles as a trouble causing fool etc etc etc lol.
    Good on yer Camelot.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 am

I am glad that you all have found a win win solution! Double Thumbs Up

Lets just hope that Chakra also see sense and stop promoting St Germain teachings as the only thing. After all Charles says he works for St Germain...I still wonder if Chakra and Charles are conected Nutbar
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:40 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Tommy even went beyond as to unban Trancoso in case he wishes to post there again.
    I tried to log in but got this message:
    Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?
    Question Question Question Question Question Question
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Floyd wrote:Thats good news. We should all be getting along right? After all this should not be about personalities. Now if Bill would just like to unban everyone from the old and the new Avalon, officially label Charles as a trouble causing fool etc etc etc lol.
    Good on yer Camelot.

Bill will still be at Avalon. I'm afraid it is too little to late for me with Avalon.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:06 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    SuiGeneris wrote:
    I tried to log in but got this message:
    Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?
    Question Question Question Question Question Question

I know, I forgot to mention Tommy couldn't find your acct yesterday... he needs your IP to fix your acct Trancoso... You can e-mail him at tommy@projectcamelotportal.com I just PM'd you on that You have Mail
    Sorry for the delay...I just came back from work

Sui Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 5 161471

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:28 pm